: > [{quoted}](name=ANearMiss,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2R0PJeAu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-19T00:13:36.532+0000) > > If you're referring to your 0/10 game as Diana... It was probably the feeding, not your pick That game is the reason I made this post. No one likes Yasuo except for people who play him. Yet hes allowed to have an overloaded kit because if they realse a yasuo skin people buy it. One example and ive had enough. I realized yasuo is a champ they will never fix. Compare his kit and what he does with any other champ in the game and it is comical. Meanwhile try playing diana when you are 2 levels behind. (HINT: You dont catch up) not to mention all other lanes lost that game. But you are right If im not challenger i have no business trying anything at all. Im just a troll clearly
> [{quoted}](name=I Smell Pizza,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2R0PJeAu,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-19T05:25:40.629+0000) > > That game is the reason I made this post. No one likes Yasuo except for people who play him. Yet hes allowed to have an overloaded kit because if they realse a yasuo skin people buy it. > One example and ive had enough. I realized yasuo is a champ they will never fix. Compare his kit and what he does with any other champ in the game and it is comical. > Meanwhile try playing diana when you are 2 levels behind. (HINT: You dont catch up) not to mention all other lanes lost that game. > But you are right If im not challenger i have no business trying anything at all. Im just a troll clearly If you got smashed 0-10 in a game, you're not ready to play that champ in ranked. You either are not good enough mechanically, or not familiar enough with that champ. I would also be pissed if I had you on my team. The ONLY exception is the 1/1000000 chance that you had the unfortunate luck of going against a smurf.
Ieafboom (NA)
: My account is beyond broken at this point. The game is literally unplayable
> [{quoted}](name=Ieafboom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oViZ4Aed,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-19T03:31:45.512+0000) > > Ever since patch 9.14 came out (40+ hours ago), my account hasn't been able to play games. At all, in any queue: SR/TT/ARAM/TFT, etc... (Except customs) > > ---- > > When I enter a lobby with friends after booting the client, I can't even see their nametags, but yet the slots are appearing as full: > > https://i.imgur.com/Tqn7iTp.jpg > > Whenever I'm in a lobby, friends can't invite me at all because it says "Patcher is disconnected": > https://i.imgur.com/WGjDcgl.jpg > > And once I create a lobby I cannot leave, the exit button is broken and this is what happens when I try to change queues: > > https://i.imgur.com/zWfnPLr.png > > I can't even start solo queues because it says "players are not ready": > > https://i.imgur.com/WGjDcgl.jpg > > Even when I do manage to create a lobby and invite my friends to make one of them hosts, they can't even start the game while i'm in there: > > https://i.imgur.com/bWLuvc2.jpg > > Here is a GIF of what happens when I try to start a game: > > https://imgur.com/a/ZjfaJkZ > > --- > > I have tried: > > * Rebooting Client > > * Rebooting Computer > > * Uninstalling/Reinstalling > > * Using Different Computers (Even swapping inbetween windows & mac) > > * Using the Hextech Repair Tool > > * Playing a custom game fully to see if it resets the account > > * Logging onto another account (See the next sentence) > > Surprisingly, this issue is only linked to my account because whenever I log onto another account the game works completely fine, even on the same computer. I can enter any queues, play any games, and lobbies work like normal. > > --- > > But for now on my main, the game is literally unplayable. I can't get into any queues, none of my friends can play with me, and I'm probably gonna decay out of diamond if this doesn't get fixed. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? Sounds like a classic case of you needing to "git gud". Filthy Casual.
: Fiddlesticks relaunch Fear concept
The only problem with a 3 section solution is how do you differentiate between the three sections so that you can provide feedback to you, and your team, as to which fear you landed? Two section skills are easier because there is typically a clear delineation....Darius Q or Aatrox are good examples.
: > [{quoted}](name=Tahngarthor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EnukEGpm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-09T16:18:24.897+0000) > > Oh look, it's another one of these. > > The difficulty is here is sometimes poor play looks like "inting." (a term btw that is being heavily misused as it is sh orthand for "Intentionally" and most of the examples i've seen provided in posts like this don't look intentional to me). Riot is not going to punish people for being bad, plain and simple > > Second, "trolling" is subjective as well. Unless it's something really stupid like buying nothing but daggers or something liike that, it's hard to prove. They could just have had an unusual champion (or combo) that worked well (for at least one game) and just because you dont think that c hamp should be in that position, doesn't mean you're not going to be able to win. People have found good unexpected uses for many champions in the game. > > Point is, it isn't trivial to prove these cases except for the super obvious blatant cases where someone flat out says they don't care and is clearly trying to ruin your game and not even pretend to try to contribute in any way whatsoever, whether successful or not. it can be super obvious and blatant if you watch vods of the game instead of just waiting for bots to catch even more obvious cases like you gave examples of
> [{quoted}](name=ThisName1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EnukEGpm,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-09T16:43:23.733+0000) > > it can be super obvious and blatant if you watch vods of the game instead of just waiting for bots to catch even more obvious cases like you gave examples of No you're right...They should hire an army of people just to watch mediocre players to determine if they're hard stuck because of "inting".
Barkley (NA)
: Just a simple request for silver-gold junglers (and maybe higher elo ones?)
I have to disagree, especially in the Silver and Gold ranks. There's a high likelihood that your teammate will misplay and miss the kill. Much have rather have that kill secured. There are the 1% of the time chances where the enemy laner has no summs and are within auto attack range of your teammate and they are at 50 hp.....but that's the only situation where I'm not securing the kill.
: PSA: Buy 1 cost units early, even if you plan on not using them later.
Wait...There's a limit to the amount of cards that each champ has in game? Is there a source for this?
HàrrowR (EUW)
: Came back to the game after a year, holy cow
Yes...adding items to matchmaking becomes a cardinality problem.
: What noob mistakes did you make starting out?
Ha....I had the same exact one you did. I can clearly remember a moment when I am playing Yi in season 1 and trying like hell to smite the enemy team.
ooshawn (NA)
: To be honest i agree with him. There are people too childish to use chat in game and they should simply be muted. Now he will just make a new account and be more angry than before. I'm tired of my friends getting banned and then I have to play garbage norms for a month because he isn't even level 30. I think riot needs to rethink this multiple account garbage and realize that it just leads to increased disconnect to the game and your account in general. Now he has even less reason to hold back from calling people r%%%%% etc etc .. if you throw out a punishment like a permanent ban that easily over words, nobody is gonna have a deep commitment to any one particular account and obviously that's the case. Nobody in league has less than 2-4 accounts after you play for awhile
> [{quoted}](name=ooshawn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=QAlVYBHJ,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-06-18T07:16:39.792+0000) > > To be honest i agree with him. There are people too childish to use chat in game and they should simply be muted. Now he will just make a new account and be more angry than before. I'm tired of my friends getting banned and then I have to play garbage norms for a month because he isn't even level 30. I think riot needs to rethink this multiple account garbage and realize that it just leads to increased disconnect to the game and your account in general. Now he has even less reason to hold back from calling people r%%%%% etc etc .. if you throw out a punishment like a permanent ban that easily over words, nobody is gonna have a deep commitment to any one particular account and obviously that's the case. Nobody in league has less than 2-4 accounts after you play for awhile Playing since the beginning. Only one account.
Satakieli (EUNE)
: This client is like a next-level virus
I see these posts about how "bad" the client is and I've never seen anything like what is described. I've been playing since the beginning and maybe 5 or 6 times over the years I've had an issue with the client. I bet it's more due to a fault with your computer than the client. I have a generic setup (windows based) and do not have these issues.
: That's because you weren't playing Twitch jungle.
> [{quoted}](name=Scarefish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FBA2NNVN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-29T00:05:21.281+0000) > > That's because you weren't playing Twitch jungle. Dang, you're right. Will fix.
: You don't get "Auto filled" 4 games in a row. Don't take jungle as secondary and you will get Support 99.99999999999999999999999999999% of the time.
> [{quoted}](name=Pandemic Punch,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FBA2NNVN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-28T23:00:29.645+0000) > > You don't get "Auto filled" 4 games in a row. Don't take jungle as secondary and you will get Support 99.99999999999999999999999999999% of the time. You right. I meant I picked "Fill" 4 games in a row. Thanks.
Rioter Comments
: Mandatory Arbitration Still There For Current Riot Employees
As an employer who has dozens of employees, including software engineers, I have a first-hand perspective on this. Arbitration clauses are put there to protect the company, but in the end, that also protects the consumer. How? Because arbitration prevents frivolous lawsuits from being filed against the company that they have to spend real money to defend, even if the case is thrown out or the case is won. And as someone else said, if they believe the offense is egregious enough, or that arbitration is not in the interest of the case, they can go ahead and file suit anyway. Bunch more on this topic, but I'm not going to spend a ton of time going into details unless there's interest.
oNOVAo (NA)
: In Promos for Gold!!! So Excited!
: Buddy, not sure if you are trolling, but Gold 5 has been gone for a few months now tough :D
> [{quoted}](name=Britnéy Spéars,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=METQsEpv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-26T23:57:15.384+0000) > > Buddy, not sure if you are trolling, but Gold 5 has been gone for a few months now tough :D Oh my god, youre right. I totally forgot they changed it when they added Iron. Ok, I'm dumb. You burst my bubble, here I am thinking I skipped a rank because I was on a streak going into promos. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Guess my real ELO is forever going to be bronze. Including that one year I went 7/3 W/L in placements and got BV. {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
> [{quoted}](name=KittyKatPet,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=METQsEpv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-26T22:25:58.717+0000) > > Guess my real ELO is forever going to be bronze. Including that one year I went 7/3 W/L in placements and got BV. > {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}} I BELIEVE!
Rioter Comments
: currently, they can technically ban you for whatever they want
DING DING DING DING! Check out the big brain over here!
: [All]WHO U TESTIN: big brain players [All]WHO U TESTIN: nah im chilling [All]WHO U TESTIN: this guy got raped last game WHO U TESTIN: blitz WHO U TESTIN: stfu WHO U TESTIN: and then you walk over there WHO U TESTIN: like what WHO U TESTIN: you just saw me die WHO U TESTIN: to them WHO U TESTIN: then you walk over to them [All]WHO U TESTIN: idc bout that shit [All]WHO U TESTIN: but who bans elise [All]WHO U TESTIN: you win that dumbass [All]WHO U TESTIN: you pullin shit out your ass [All]WHO U TESTIN: op.gg has it at 52 your way [All]WHO U TESTIN: ok? [All]WHO U TESTIN: renek won you the rotations around top [All]WHO U TESTIN: bc gnar useless champ WHO U TESTIN: bc elise is the only decent ap jungler in the game WHO U TESTIN: this is common knowledge WHO U TESTIN: which is why i said something in champ select WHO U TESTIN: so you cant say shit now WHO U TESTIN: any person with above 40 iq [All]WHO U TESTIN: wrap this up WHO U TESTIN: like i said WHO U TESTIN: idc Game 3024973516: WHO U TESTIN: who do you think you are WHO U TESTIN: telling anyone else what to do WHO U TESTIN: how about you stfu WHO U TESTIN: stop trying to roam vs akali WHO U TESTIN: she is just gonna kill you every time WHO U TESTIN: or just keep feeding WHO U TESTIN: cmon WHO U TESTIN: dw guys WHO U TESTIN: white knight jax is gonna win us the game WHO U TESTIN: youre right WHO U TESTIN: ive had no presence in your lane at all WHO U TESTIN: jax why are you typing when your lane looks like this WHO U TESTIN: land an ability [All]WHO U TESTIN: i am look at my lanes [All]WHO U TESTIN: worthless sacks of garbage across the board WHO U TESTIN: jax seriously WHO U TESTIN: youre horrid WHO U TESTIN: id rather have toxic and decent player WHO U TESTIN: than white knight dog shit [All]WHO U TESTIN: yep better jungle wins LUL WHO U TESTIN: you lost bc you got caught in rotation 3 times in a row WHO U TESTIN: those 2 ganks mid didnt do shit [All]WHO U TESTIN: doesnt matter [All]WHO U TESTIN: stupid is as stupid does [All]WHO U TESTIN: and my solo lanes are as stupid as they come Game 3023439793: WHO U TESTIN: nice WHO U TESTIN: so theyre bot just a lot better huh WHO U TESTIN: use hook WHO U TESTIN: we lose 100% bc bot diff WHO U TESTIN: thats amazing WHO U TESTIN: why are you running with full hp WHO U TESTIN: youre straight up apes WHO U TESTIN: just legit chimpanzees WHO U TESTIN: i could see they were doing baron from the other side of the map WHO U TESTIN: youre right fuckin there and you cant tell WHO U TESTIN: you have no clue how to play jinx WHO U TESTIN: you just stand there with rocket form WHO U TESTIN: flash hook the fucking draven WHO U TESTIN: hes literally their entire team WHO U TESTIN: gg WHO U TESTIN: nice darius main btw WHO U TESTIN: yep WHO U TESTIN: this game WHO U TESTIN: all me WHO U TESTIN: look at you WHO U TESTIN: now look at me WHO U TESTIN: your the homeless guy at cvs WHO U TESTIN: im brad pitt WHO U TESTIN: you ulted the wrong person WHO U TESTIN: omg WHO U TESTIN: dariu sone trick [All]WHO U TESTIN: this is a better jungle wins kinda game [All]WHO U TESTIN: vi establishing her dominance with double tri force
Good to see the system working as intended. Thank you for posting this. It gives the non-believers hope to see toxic behavior banned.
: Riot games is the source of all toxicity
Ironic, because I actually believe people like you are the main cause of toxicity in league.
: Ranked Is The Most Toxic Thing I Have Ever Experienced
This sounds like something people say every season, but I agree that this season's ranked experience (for me) has been the worst in memory. This season seems to have even worse matchmaking in my range (high silver/low gold) this season than I can remember from previous seasons. My series of games last night are a perfect example. Of the 5 games, only 1 was even semi-close in outcome. Win or lose, the team that won, won by a huge margin. Also, I queue fill almost every time and so I mostly get support, which I'm ok with. However, it's even more difficult for a support player to be able to swing games where your team goes 0-6, 2-12, 2-6, and 5-9.
Colte (NA)
: is this a april fools joke? i expected win streaks in your match history but got the complete opposite
> [{quoted}](name=Colte,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FxAPhYNu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-04T01:10:20.226+0000) > > is this a april fools joke? i expected win streaks in your match history but got the complete opposite I'm not sure what part of my original post made you think there was win streaks, when I clearly described the exact opposite.
Unker139 (NA)
: They never removed positional matchmaking. They removed positional ranks.
> [{quoted}](name=Unker139,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FxAPhYNu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-04T01:08:12.787+0000) > > They never removed positional matchmaking. They removed positional ranks. You're right...That's what I meant.
Rioter Comments
: This is a super skewed perception of the game. a) Saying "Rift Herald wins 60-70% of games" is super skewed because its not the fact that you _actually got the herald_, it has to do more with what the _herald means_. Or what getting first tower _means_. It usually means you are _already winning_ in terms of kills/map pressure which allows you to get herald. You think if the whole game is even, you sneak a herald, it'll suddenly increase your win chances by 10-20%? Hell no. Even arguably it could be worse, since you could be looking for ganks/counterganks/open up botside to a gank due to jungler knowing your topside doing herald. Or like getting first inhib. It usually means you are massively ahead. This is true for all the stats you provided. You cannot pigeonhole into "I must get X objective" because then you cannot adapt to the dynamic of the game or how your team is playing. b) Dying 1 for 1 or dying isn't _always bad_. If you dive them under tower 1 for 1, that is usually worth because you deny them a creep wave and it'll slowpush back to you when you respawn. Not to mention if they have a bounty. **Contrary to what people say:** Every death is _NOT_ a mistake. You see MidBeast's series where he tries to climb without dying at all? It is much much harder than if he was unchained. There are matchups where you should play aggressively and pressure. You should also be wary of the jungle. Is it possible that some jungler takes a super weird path and gives up scuttles/camps/drake to gank your lane instead? Sure. Does that mean next game you should ward that weird path or just play safe "just in case". Hell no. You should play the matchup properly and prepare for the pathing that 95% of junglers will take. This will improve your chances of winning. You cannot shake your fundamentals because SoloQ players did some weird shit. There is a reason even in professional play, junglers can get a lot of ganks off. Also giving up your life for a big game winning combo/pick? Also worth. You say "**Getting kills doesn't win you the game**", but guess what, _"not dying"_ doesn't win you the game either. The only thing that wins you the game is killing the Nexus. You can do it by teamfighting 24/7 like Griffin, or you can do it by splitpushing/sieging like SKT. Doesn't make one style better than the other. Guess what, if you play to "not die" or just play like a bitch all game, then you _will_ 100% feel like your games are coinflips. c) Damage scales faster and harder for most classes than health. "Building health" casually is stupid, and it will fall off hard since you don't have the resistances to match. That extra 300 health doesn't mean shit compared to a potential huge increase in DPS. This is especially true for ADCs and Mages where the synergy in their items makes them spike exponentially the more you stack them up. Reason Bruisers can build health is because their items are super synergistic and have health just "added on" to them. On top of high base defenses which helps their health scale harder. Hell, looking at your own games, you rarely build health besides the black cleaver (which is an optimal build for Jayce - nothing to do with just "buying extra health"). Lucian isn't even close to the strongest ADC right now either. Glass cannon builds on Sivir/Jinx/Vayne are much stronger than Lucian. Theres a reason you don't see casual tank items/warmogs on ADCs and mages since season 3. Item synergies are too good.
I was thinking the same thing when I read the OP. This is a classic case of correlation versus causation. Did getting Rift Herald make your win rate 60/70%? Or is it a team that has enough skill and awareness to get first Herald also one that is good enough to win 60-70% of the time.
iiGazeii (NA)
: Why do people hate playing support?
I've mained Leona for a few seasons now and in my skill level (High Silver/Low Gold) I feel like I don't have enough influence over the outcome of the match. It really feels like I need a duo bot lane in order to win lanes/games based on my skill alone. For example, if I am going against a lane that has Morg as support, I will E to Morg to try and get her to shield herself and then proceed to CC the adc. But without being able to talk through that, more often than not my lane partner will just begin AAing the Morg since I jumped her first.
: The sharp spike in getting autofilled JG should be a wakeup call to Riot
I realized that I am also getting autofilled into jungle so much more this season than last. Last season I selected "fill" 95% of the time and I almost always got support. Now it's support maybe 50%, jungle 40% and the other 10% being the other lanes.
: Nice. I can't really draw humans or hands, but I'll be here waiting for someone who can to bring this to life. Cause my gods, I need this.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=gZ9cFL3t,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-26T22:53:35.446+0000) > > Nice. I can't really draw humans or hands, but I'll be here waiting for someone who can to bring this to life. Cause my gods, I need this. Thanks for the support. I NEED JHIN CENA IN MY LIFE.
Rioter Comments
Moody P (NA)
: Bring back force of nature baby
: Guinsoo's is not broken. Phantom Hits is what breaks this game. It broke Sated Devourer and now it broke Guinsoo's. Phantom Hits need to go and pre Tiamat effect Guinsoo's needs to comeback.
What about making Phatom hits melee only?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I feel so sad about Solo Queue
Same thing happened to me as well. I've been a gold player the last several years, with about a 50-50 W/L ratio and this season I am stuck in mid silver with a -40 W/L ratio. This season has by far been the worst for me.
: Just had one of the best ranked matches ever with Zoe :).
Congrats on keeping a good attitude and winning this one. I'm one of those people that tends to ff early and I wanted to clarify some things. I don't ff out of rage. I ff because based on my experience, the game is most likely going to result in a loss. I've tested myself a few times over the course of 50-100 games, and my accuracy is well about 90%. I also don't give up in game. Just because I ff, doesn't mean I stop TRYING to win. For me, trying to ff is about not wasting my time. Is there a chance to win every game? Sure, but it's probably less than 10%, and collectively my time is better spent getting a new game and trying to win that one instead.
: It’s not even skill/level necessarily. People have no incentive to give a fuck in off roles.”oh I’m autofilled mid? Might as well whip out my first time Zed 4fun”
> [{quoted}](name=WashyMoney,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HzoEfsye,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-23T11:20:46.329+0000) > > It’s not even skill/level necessarily. People have no incentive to give a fuck in off roles.”oh I’m autofilled mid? Might as well whip out my first time Zed 4fun” True...I just don't get that concept. I want to hit gold in every role.
y0r1ck (NA)
: Bro the quality of teams has been bad since before season 1.
> [{quoted}](name=y0r1ck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HzoEfsye,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-02-23T01:29:51.531+0000) > > Bro the quality of teams has been bad since before season 1. Eh....not this bad though. My match history is a testament to the shit quality of the teams. I don't remember nearly as many 0-X bot lanes for example.
: Unpopular Opinion: Riots last few patches have made this game more fun
The refund thing is meh, but this ranked season has hands down been the worst start to a season I have ever experienced. I believe its the lane ranking, but Im not sure.
y0r1ck (NA)
: Play fill, I heard on a post like yours that if you play fill it drastically reduces the number of games you need to play. Personally I think the new system is a natural and useful extension of role selection. If people only play one or two roles, why not rank them for those roles?
> [{quoted}](name=y0r1ck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HzoEfsye,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-22T15:45:39.627+0000) > > Play fill, I heard on a post like yours that if you play fill it drastically reduces the number of games you need to play. > > Personally I think the new system is a natural and useful extension of role selection. If people only play one or two roles, why not rank them for those roles? I can personally vouch this is not the case. I queue fill for every game, and maybe (maybe) the LP gain is higher for a win, but the quality of teams is terrible (currently).
: Positional Ranks feel horrible
It is horrific. I think I have to give up on ranked (and the game since most of what I play is ranked) for several months until the queues even out. I'm a solid high silver/low gold player, but I am something like -40 ratio on my W/L this season at Silver 3/4. The skill level balance between teams feels very off.
: my season started at silver 2 support... and then i fell down to silver 4 0lp... 30% win rate... it was awful and frustrating... and then i got back and i'm back in gold 4 now.... probably 100+ games in but my winrate is back at 50%.... for some reason the first couple of weeks were just really really bad for my teams.... i hope your system evens out like mine did but i can't be of too much help because i dont know what changed to get mine back to where i could climb back up.... {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=made from cake,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PEuj50YI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-14T19:46:02.063+0000) > > my season started at silver 2 support... and then i fell down to silver 4 0lp... 30% win rate... it was awful and frustrating... and then i got back and i'm back in gold 4 now.... probably 100+ games in but my winrate is back at 50%.... for some reason the first couple of weeks were just really really bad for my teams.... i hope your system evens out like mine did but i can't be of too much help because i dont know what changed to get mine back to where i could climb back up.... {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} Good to hear it changed for someone.....Hope you keep climbing :)
: it tends to be better to focus on one or two lanes and have a general understanding of the other lanes of course, even in the same division, a general knowledge will almost certainly lose to a specialist
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PEuj50YI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-14T16:09:57.416+0000) > > it tends to be better to focus on one or two lanes and have a general understanding of the other lanes > > of course, even in the same division, a general knowledge will almost certainly lose to a specialist That's true, but it's not often that I get beat badly enough where I can definitely say it was me. This season so far seems to be a lot more of the other lanes feeding (or rage quitting) and I'll admit I'm not good enough to carry 1v9. But I didn't need to be that good in order to get to gold in prior seasons.
: Since MMR gets a reset every season, your MMR at start of season should be lower than it was before, meaning yes, your teammates (and enemies) will be worse. Since you're queueing as fill and you now have 5 separate mmr ranks, it's gonna take 5 times as long (roughly) to get them back where they were. From what I understand, the more you play of each role, the closer your mmr's will be tied together, but you'll have to play enough games for the system to recognize that.
> [{quoted}](name=TheRealistKirby,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PEuj50YI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-14T16:11:56.265+0000) > > Since MMR gets a reset every season, your MMR at start of season should be lower than it was before, meaning yes, your teammates (and enemies) will be worse. Since you're queueing as fill and you now have 5 separate mmr ranks, it's gonna take 5 times as long (roughly) to get them back where they were. From what I understand, the more you play of each role, the closer your mmr's will be tied together, but you'll have to play enough games for the system to recognize that. Thanks...good info.
Rioter Comments
: ASLEEP | League of Legends Cinematic
48127352 (NA)
: More bans = more smurfs
> [{quoted}](name=48127352,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EHEBqvPM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-07T21:44:36.463+0000) > > More bans = more smurfs Interesting theory. I have noticed that there does seem to be a more frequent occurrence of unusually good players in my games.
Rioter Comments
: What is, in your opinion, the worst designed champion in this game?
I would have to go with Morde. Ever since his redesign I think he's been in a bad place and they don't quite know how to fix him
: Well, considering how easily champions snowball in there... how could you even tell? Lol That said, I think I've reported two people for inting, but they were literally running it down from minute 1.
Snowballing and also that people play new champs in different roles etc, exactly, how could you tell if it was on purpose or not? Running it down is blatant, so no issues there.
Show more

Ginger976

Level 165 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion