: Right your attempt to validate an argument by saying you "like it", was very mature of you, and contributed a lot to the discussion. Since you chose to kill the discussion with such a useless comment I decided to join you. If you want to criticize me for being immature then go ahead cuz at least i'm not a hypocrite.
> [{quoted}](name=ChrisBrownze,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=wEG0EXq8,comment-id=0005000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-14T08:17:27.097+0000) > > Right your attempt to validate an argument by saying you "like it", was very mature of you, and contributed a lot to the discussion. Since you chose to kill the discussion with such a useless comment I decided to join you. If you want to criticize me for being immature then go ahead cuz at least i'm not a hypocrite. My comment was in no way to pursue or forward an argument. I replied and that does not constitute anything of an argument. Also to like something does not indicate immaturity. It seems you're trying to make some case calling me out or baiting for a response so you can have a "gotcha" moment call it a win and then leave. You don't actually care about any of these issues you just thinks it's obnoxious for someone to have these views or perhaps your angry as in your mindset you think women are on top and you deserve more for not having "assets" you can use to get to the stop of the streaming lists. Then again maybe you're a very rich woman who believes that you worked so hard to get where you are and seeing those streamers upset you. Either way you're very angry at them and THAT is your point. Then again there does exist mature attacks on character but I've rarely seen them done via an image. Perhaps I'm wrong and you comparing me to that image was very very mature and enabling certain people is immature but who knows. Point is one of probably isn't dumb enough to have a screenname that is very similar to that of a notorious man who beat a well liked pop star. So I don't quite know what it is you're doing here acting as if you have a valid opinion on something like equality for female video game characters and their adverse effects on the populous. Also did you actually READ the post you commented on?
JackMcCarry (EUNE)
: > Btw VI is mentioned after 4 of my male friends ogled at her breastplate and crotch plating and it kind of annoyed me. Okay, no offense, but that's kind of irrelevent? Just because your friends got turned on by literal breastplates and crotch plating (a suit of armor) doesnt mean Vi is sexualized. You know there are people who draw r34 of Gragas and Anivia Right? If i knew a real life %%%%%%%%% (for some odd reason) who oogled at Annie, would Annie be added to the same list as Janna and Nidalee? OF COURSE NOT! > Qiyana was mention as a subtle nod to her fitting 2 common racial stereotypes. Racial stereotype isnt sexualization, even if i would agree with you that she has racial streotypes (which i dont), so, another off the list. > neeko, kayle and VI were mentioned simply to point out that they didn't really try to make characters better I dont get the point here, Neeko outfit isnt what defines her, her character wouldnt be better if she was covered from head to toe. Your points are weaken by your generlization, women are not portrayed as sex objects anymore, and the old ones require an entire rework to fix their glaring problems. If you stuck to the real offenders (Janna, Syndra, etc...) instead of trying to make it an epidemic, you'd have a MUCH MUCH stronger thread which i and i think many others would agree with.
> [{quoted}](name=JackMcCarry,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=VmkZrjw9,comment-id=0002000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-14T08:03:05.762+0000) > > Okay, no offense, but that's kind of irrelevent? Just because your friends got turned on by literal breastplates and crotch plating (a suit of armor) doesnt mean Vi is sexualized. > > You know there are people who draw r34 of Gragas and Anivia Right? If i knew a real life %%%%%%%%% (for some odd reason) who oogled at Annie, would Annie be added to the same list as Janna and Nidalee? OF COURSE NOT! > > Racial stereotype isnt sexualization, even if i would agree with you that she has racial streotypes (which i dont), so, another off the list. > > I dont get the point here, Neeko outfit isnt what defines her, her character wouldnt be better if she was covered from head to toe. > > > Your points are weaken by your generlization, women are not portrayed as sex objects anymore, and the old ones require an entire rework to fix their glaring problems. > > If you stuck to the real offenders (Janna, Syndra, etc...) instead of trying to make it an epidemic, you'd have a MUCH MUCH stronger thread which i and i think many others would agree with. Hmm it seems there is a consensus on how these examples don't apply the way I mention them. I guess I have made an error and next time I'll create a more concise post targeted directly at the bigger "offenders". Thanks. Though I would appreciate you try to see the point I was trying to make and tell me a better way to present it. If you cannot then clearly I should just remove those subjects altogether as I cannot clearly illustrate the point without immediate misinterpretations. My sincerest apologies.
: My apologies for not responding to your well constructed argument that says, > "I like this one. That is a fine analogy and I thank your contribution. We should be friends.
> [{quoted}](name=ChrisBrownze,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=wEG0EXq8,comment-id=00050001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-14T08:02:13.020+0000) > > My apologies for not responding to your well constructed argument that says, Am I not allowed to say nice things in response to a post I like? I was referring to you just outright attacking my character instead of furthering you own point because attacking one's character shows your complete lack of maturity and resolve when met with adversity.
: Seeing how youve decided to descent into circle jerk comments like this and your name is "ginger" loops. I only have one question left for you. Is this you? https://i2.wp.com/www.dailysquat.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/feminist-red-hair-feminism-culture-destruction-marxism-family-anti-western-culture-659x412.jpg?resize=659%2C412&ssl=1
> [{quoted}](name=ChrisBrownze,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=wEG0EXq8,comment-id=000500010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-14T07:46:17.589+0000) > > Seeing how youve decided to descent into circle jerk comments like this and your name is "ginger" loops. I only have one question left for you. > > Is this you? > https://i2.wp.com/www.dailysquat.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/feminist-red-hair-feminism-culture-destruction-marxism-family-anti-western-culture-659x412.jpg?resize=659%2C412&ssl=1 Actually I'm a male player and I find it very telling you chose to attack my appearance rather than to construct a well made argument with points and evidence.
: Youre right. Women have no other options but to stream in revealing outfits. Society has chained them to this role.... LMAO It's not like every woman has equal opportunity just like men to climb to high elo, and become a high elo educational streamer.
> [{quoted}](name=ChrisBrownze,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=wEG0EXq8,comment-id=00050001000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-14T07:41:34.694+0000) > > Youre right. Women have no other options but to stream in revealing outfits. Society has chained them to this role.... LMAO > > It's not like every woman has equal opportunity just like men to climb to high elo, and become a high elo educational streamer. At this point I just kinda see "Chrisbrown" and know what you're gonna say and that is easily the saddest thing I have seen in this entire post. So you're definitely a guy and I have an inkling you can't name 5 female individuals who say you treat women with equal respect as men. Look my point is you have a seemingly warped view of this issue that illustrates my point very well that people who see these skins see what I am saying they see and that this mentality is one of the reasons equality seems so hard to reach because you seem to see streamers with "assets" as signs women are lucky and not that they've become victims of a society that taught them that "assets" is the correct path and that intellect, skill or personality just don't matter but "assets" do.
JackMcCarry (EUNE)
: Im not denying the difference of social pressure to look a certain way between genders. Im also not denying champions like Janna, Syndra and Nidalee are in a DIRE need of a visual reimagining. However, your ancedotal evidence doesnt really hold water, men are pressured to achieve certain physical traits just like women do, there's a reason almost every male champ/hero/protagonist is always a tall and masculer with a deep gruff voice. I simply disagree that modern champ design is sexist, which is what you imply, if your topic was about the older champs (Janna, Nid, Syndra, Ashe) then i'd be right behind you asking for a change to their design, but i think calling Neeko, Vi, Qiyana and Kayle "Sexualized" is a stretch for outrage's sake. Please explain to me how Morgana, Vi, Neeko and Qiyana are sex objects.
> [{quoted}](name=JackMcCarry,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=VmkZrjw9,comment-id=00020000000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-14T07:42:18.489+0000) > > Im not denying the difference of social pressure to look a certain way between genders. > Im also not denying champions like Janna, Syndra and Nidalee are in a DIRE need of a visual reimagining. > > However, your ancedotal evidence doesnt really hold water, men are pressured to achieve certain physical traits just like women do, there's a reason almost every male champ/hero/protagonist is always a tall and masculer with a deep gruff voice. > > I simply disagree that modern champ design is sexist, which is what you imply, if your topic was about the older champs (Janna, Nid, Syndra, Ashe) then i'd be right behind you asking for a change to their design, but i think calling Neeko, Vi, Qiyana and Kayle "Sexualized" is a stretch for outrage's sake. I see your point. I guess in retrospect there is a lack of explanation that neeko, kayle and VI were mentioned simply to point out that they didn't really try to make characters better, Btw VI is mentioned after 4 of my male friends ogled at her breastplate and crotch plating and it kind of annoyed me. Qiyana was mention as a subtle nod to her fitting 2 common racial stereotypes. Also the dysphoria seen in my female friends caused by league champions far outweighs anything I've seen of my male friends. The ratio is roughly male:female 3:5 so I would have to take a survey to get definitive results.
: Hey, so, I did a post on this a while ago that ~~may've been a little better formatted but~~ caused just as many nasty reactions as yours probably will. The long and short of it is that **the champions you're most worried about are in extreme need of redesigns** and because they are both so graphically outdated as well as being sex dolls, I think it's very hard to disagree. All three of them have original designs dating back to the very earliest days of the game, when Riot was a lot more focused on pleasing horny guys. Caitlyn also falls into this category. I'm not particularly concerned about Fiora considering that her jacket actually obeys the laws of boob physics to a higher degree than most similar outfits I see (her model gives a much better idea of this than her splash). But I did list several other champions in that post who also had blatant sexualization problems, including the likes of Kai'Sa and Ashe. Kayle also makes an updated version of this list, though partially just on the basis that part of her armor would hurt her the moment she bends over. I'm not a huge fan of Qiyana's design either on similar grounds to the rest, but she is at least wearing a slightly more functional outfit than many egregious offenders that also shows her royal station (and that she's arrogant enough to not guard her heart, which frankly suits her but would be inexcusable for anybody else). EDIT: To be clear, the angle I approach this from is not "oh no, the women are EXPOSED to the predatory eyes of horny male gamers!!!!" I feel that that's what OP is getting at and I dislike that viewpoint. My angle is more like "should she really be wearing that in a battle, or is her armor going to kill her in some way?"
> [{quoted}](name=KestrelGirl,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=VmkZrjw9,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-14T07:40:50.129+0000) > > Hey, so, I did a post on this a while ago that ~~may've been a little better formatted but~~ caused just as many nasty reactions as yours probably will. The long and short of it is that **the champions you're most worried about are in extreme need of redesigns** and because they are both so graphically outdated as well as being sex dolls, I think it's very hard to disagree. All three of them have original designs dating back to the very earliest days of the game, when Riot was a lot more focused on pleasing horny guys. Caitlyn also falls into this category. I'm not particularly concerned about Fiora considering that her jacket actually obeys the laws of boob physics to a higher degree than most similar outfits I see (her model gives a much better idea of this than her splash). But I did list several other champions in that post who also had blatant sexualization problems, including the likes of Kai'Sa and Ashe. I'm not a huge fan of Qiyana's design either on similar grounds to the rest, but she is at least wearing a slightly more functional outfit than many egregious offenders that also shows her royal station (and that she's arrogant enough to not guard her heart, which frankly suits her but would be inexcusable for anybody else). You know what? You make me very happy with this and I thank you kindly. I knew the hate this would get beforehand but this is a game I care about and it's effects on my friends really resonate with me so I felt i should at least make the post ya know?
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=GingerLoops,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=wEG0EXq8,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-14T07:22:55.122+0000) > > Granted I would prefer a massive discussion of Evelyn and whether or not she has sex to be not on this particular post this is a pretty good example of the mentality that is incredibly toxic and is a big driver of stuff like this. "Not doing anyone a favor" is an understatement because men committing suicide has risen in the past couple of decades. Feeling inferior is a large cause of this and it sometimes stems from being raped by women(statistics like these are difficult to track as many of the examples of this are seen in posts so the number of these suicides might be bigger than it's being presented) because society thinks it means the man is weak or just in general isn't "enough" I've heard horror story about men who were raped and walked into a police station to report it, and the cops be like "were they hot tho, you lucky shit." That's pretty much how most men treat fellow men being raped, especially by women. This mentality effectively lets female rapists get away (and in the worst way where it's not even the rapist hushing you, but your peers and the people who are supposed to help you; mind you, this effect is extremely bad in the case with female adult raping a young boy, their victimisation is often celebrated by peers as something spectacular) and also prevent male victims from accessing actual help. It's pretty bad, if not horrifying.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=wEG0EXq8,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-14T07:35:15.650+0000) > > I've heard horror story about men who were raped and walked into a police station to report it, and the cops be like "were they hot tho, you lucky shit." > > That's pretty much how most men treat fellow men being raped, especially by women. > > This mentality effectively lets female rapists get away (and in the worst way where it's not even the rapist hushing you, but your peers and the people who are supposed to help you; mind you, this effect is extremely bad in the case with female adult raping a young boy, their victimisation is often celebrated by peers as something spectacular) and also prevent male victims from accessing actual help. It's pretty bad, if not horrifying. GodDAMN you know exactly what I'm getting at holy shit why don't more people like you post responses here.
: Im sorry what's wrong with enabling them? Also, are you seriously attempting to blame the playerbase for women that choose to make an easy buck by showing their "assets" on the internet.
> [{quoted}](name=ChrisBrownze,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=wEG0EXq8,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-08-14T07:32:14.666+0000) > > Im sorry what's wrong with enabling them? Also, are you seriously attempting to blame the playerbase for women that choose to make an easy buck by showing their "assets" on the internet. Perhaps the issue stems from the idea that if female streamers show "assets" they give the impression that that is how to succeed in life and influences how some women think of themselves and sometimes making those without "assets" feel inferior and dysphoric. It still seems wrong and Riot shouldn't enable this behavior.
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ChrisBrownze,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=wEG0EXq8,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2019-08-14T07:26:36.876+0000) > > BAHAHAHAHAHA, youre unreal. Attempting to compare the horrors of people FORCED into slavery to women who CHOOSE to stream in revealing outfits to get views. > > If a man is not high elo his chance of getting views on twitch are pretty much 0. On the other hand, women who dont put in the effort to climb to high elo have the option of showing their "assets" on stream to get views. Please explain how women are being treated unfairly in this circumstance. That's like saying there's a light and day difference between feeding a dog only after it does a trick and feeding a dog more when it does a trick. It still doesn't change the fact the dog is bound by the fate that it has little agency and has to do tricks and depends on its master (and entertaining them) in order to get stuff, just the degree varies on how much. That at its core, is a problem.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=wEG0EXq8,comment-id=0005000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-14T07:28:57.456+0000) > > That's like saying there's a light and day difference between feeding a dog only after it does a trick and feeding a dog more when it does a trick. > > It still doesn't change the fact the dog is bound by the fate that it has little agency and has to do tricks and depends on entertaining its master in order to get stuff, just the degree varies on how much. > > That at its core, is a problem. I like this one. That is a fine analogy and I thank your contribution. We should be friends.
: BAHAHAHAHAHA, youre unreal. Attempting to compare the horrors of people FORCED into slavery to women who CHOOSE to stream in revealing outfits to get views. If a man is not high elo his chance of getting views on twitch are pretty much 0. On the other hand, women who dont put in the effort to climb to high elo have the option of showing their "assets" on stream to get views. Please explain how women are being treated unfairly in this circumstance.
> [{quoted}](name=ChrisBrownze,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=wEG0EXq8,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2019-08-14T07:26:36.876+0000) > > BAHAHAHAHAHA, youre unreal. Attempting to compare the horrors of people FORCED into slavery to women who CHOOSE to stream in revealing outfits to get views. > > If a man is not high elo his chance of getting views on twitch are pretty much 0. On the other hand, women who dont put in the effort to climb to high elo have the option of showing their "assets" on stream to get views. Please explain how women are being treated unfairly in this circumstance. Yeah I don't think you understand the point being made on how this kind of behavior affects the female playerbase and what they should of themselves. I felt you had a grasp but that bit of women treated "unfairly" indicates you don't know the definition of unfair because it's still technically unfair but in their favor.
JackMcCarry (EUNE)
: Didnt say there arent female examples? Most of them are from older times tho, Janna, Nidalee, MF, Syndra all from a time where i WOULD upvote your thread, but it's not really the same anymore. How is Vi sexualized? Engulfed in a suit of armor, Neeko? Because she's a lizard with a 2 piece rag suit IN THE JUNGLE? Qiyana? Another jungle themed champ? Have you seen how people dress in these villages? Being modest is not exactly their concern Morgana was also sexualized in her old design, walking around with a bra, now she actually has a dress, what's sexualized about her? Because her shoulders are showing? If anyone is sexist here is you calling every female champ who shows a skin a hoe while ignoring how half the male roster is topless. Since you're so stuck on comparing numbers tho: {{champion:126}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:2}}{{champion:80}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:110}} All hyper masculier beef cakes with perfect jawlines and deep voices, why is it different than having Neeko wearing a 2 piece in a humid jungle climate?
> [{quoted}](name=JackMcCarry,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=VmkZrjw9,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-14T07:14:49.512+0000) > > Didnt say there arent female examples? Most of them are from older times tho, Janna, Nidalee, MF, Syndra all from a time where i WOULD upvote your thread, but it's not really the same anymore. > > How is Vi sexualized? Engulfed in a suit of armor, Neeko? Because she's a lizard with a 2 piece rag suit IN THE JUNGLE? Qiyana? Another jungle themed champ? > > Have you seen how people dress in these villages? Being modest is not exactly their concern > > Morgana was also sexualized in her old design, walking around with a bra, now she actually has a dress, what's sexualized about her? Because her shoulders are showing? > If anyone is sexist here is you calling every female champ who shows a skin a hoe while ignoring how half the male roster is topless. > > Since you're so stuck on comparing numbers tho: > {{champion:126}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:2}}{{champion:80}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:110}} > All hyper masculier beef cakes with perfect jawlines and deep voices, why is it different than having Neeko wearing a 2 piece in a humid jungle climate? Well the numbers aren't nearly as important. The point is the effects stuff like this has on people and it's influence on the real world. I could go on and on how numbers mean something but truth is they don't, what matters is I've personally known 14 female individuals who to some degree get dysphoria from league characters and I've never seen an instance of a guy getting the same effect. There definitely exist some who do but I feel that the disparity between females who feel it and men who feel it is pretty significant as many studies may suggest. Go on google scholar and you'll find some like I have. I mainly made this seemingly adjacent to pieces from colleges though so it wasn't THAT well researched.
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=wEG0EXq8,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-14T07:03:56.099+0000) > > If by bird you mean penis, idk what exectly is it supposed to mean? You think that normal woman with vag can't rape a guy? People should be introduced to the glorious concept of "femdom". But really tho, female rapist and sexual predators who rape men or boys certainly exist and is certainly not in negligible numbers. And pretending they don't and is not a problem is not doing anyone a favour.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=wEG0EXq8,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-14T07:13:49.353+0000) > > People should be introduced to the glorious concept of "femdom". > > But really tho, female rapist and sexual predators who rape men or boys certainly exist. And pretending they don't is not doing anyone a favour. Granted I would prefer a massive discussion of Evelyn and whether or not she has sex to be not on this particular post this is a pretty good example of the mentality that is incredibly toxic and is a big driver of stuff like this. "Not doing anyone a favor" is an understatement because men committing suicide has risen in the past couple of decades. Feeling inferior is a large cause of this and it sometimes stems from being raped by women(statistics like these are difficult to track as many of the examples of this are seen in posts so the number of these suicides might be bigger than it's being presented) because society thinks it means the man is weak or just in general isn't "enough"
: Beep beep a real w o m a n coming in hot. I completely agree. It is very common to see sexualized women in games and in the general gaming community because developers (and *cough* streamers) know exactly who their audience is. We, gamers as a community, eat this sort of sexy stuff up. If we stopped acting like women are merely objects then developers will do the same. However, that would probably be very difficult, because it seems to be ingrained in gamers that women have to look a certain way to be worthwhile. I love pretty women in almost no clothing as much as the next guy, but holy would I love more women champions or characters like Leona, totally decked out in armor and with interesting lore.
> [{quoted}](name=DrCluckstuffins ,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=wEG0EXq8,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-08-14T06:58:09.040+0000) > > Beep beep a real w o m a n coming in hot. I completely agree. It is very common to see sexualized women in games and in the general gaming community because developers (and *cough* streamers) know exactly who their audience is. We, gamers as a community, eat this sort of sexy stuff up. If we stopped acting like women are merely objects then developers will do the same. However, that would probably be very difficult, because it seems to be ingrained in gamers that women have to look a certain way to be worthwhile. I love pretty women in almost no clothing as much as the next guy, but holy would I love more women champions or characters like Leona, totally decked out in armor and with interesting lore. For fucks sake finally thank ya kindly.
JackMcCarry (EUNE)
: Didnt read the entire thing. But {{champion:104}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:497}} would disagree with you.
> [{quoted}](name=JackMcCarry,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=VmkZrjw9,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-14T06:55:26.718+0000) > > Didnt read the entire thing. > But {{champion:104}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:497}} would disagree with you. Janna, Miss Fortune, Nidalee, Riven's bunny skin, morg, kayle, neeko, kai sa, ahri, eve, syndra, qiyana, jinx, cait, lux, VI, kat, man this list just keeps on going huh? seems the examples of women outweigh then men. This also dips into the point I made regarding pantheon. It would be advisable to read the whole thing to see then entire point in case of what you mention is covered within it.
: https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/015/185/069/large/kezi-1.jpg https://pm1.narvii.com/7061/d6cce631e5210a2fd1f2c640c7c13f4766cec765r1-2048-1536v2_hq.jpg https://static.lolwallpapers.net/2016/04/5704c534e1952.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=VmkZrjw9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-14T06:52:31.457+0000) > > https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/015/185/069/large/kezi-1.jpg > > https://pm1.narvii.com/7061/d6cce631e5210a2fd1f2c640c7c13f4766cec765r1-2048-1536v2_hq.jpg > > https://static.lolwallpapers.net/2016/04/5704c534e1952.jpg Two are fanart friend. Also there exist 20x as many examples of women as men in this regard. to point out one or two as equality dips back into the point I made regarding Pantheon.
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Jesi Oni,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=wEG0EXq8,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-08-14T06:45:29.224+0000) > > I must say that I hate SJW sexual police almost as much as LGBT crying about diversity in movies. > > Get a life > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} Hiya friend. It seems you've identified me as a SJW despite the fact that social justice is an actual thing people should actually care about. This isn't about justice as it is about me seeing an issue in something I care about and stating my thoughts regarding it. My "life" is by no means diminishing my point but I feel attempting to convince you is fruitless as a fat person's fridge. Malaphors are fun
Rioter Comments
Lapis (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=GingerLoops,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=wEG0EXq8,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-08-14T06:38:36.380+0000) > > Where should I post this? I wish I knew, sorry! If you can find a place league players gather that isn't a sexist cesspit, please let me know!
> [{quoted}](name=Lapis,realm=OCE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=wEG0EXq8,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-08-14T06:39:58.523+0000) > > I wish I knew, sorry! If you can find a place league players gather that isn't a sexist cesspit, please let me know! I suppose I'll ask the same of you. I'll give it a go tomorrow.
Lapis (OCE)
: Hey OP, I agree with your post but you really put it in the wrong place. Try a different forum, people here get angry if you even try to suggest that women have feelings
> [{quoted}](name=Lapis,realm=OCE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=wEG0EXq8,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-14T06:37:32.508+0000) > > Hey OP, I agree with your post but you really put it in the wrong place. Try a different forum, people here get angry if you even try to suggest that women have feelings Where should I post this?
: Why do the top female streamers on twitch wear revealing tops despite having no real reason to? Do they all live in apartments with high temperatures and no ac? HMMMM or maybe there's some strategic reason, and they clearly don't mind using this strategy for commercial reasons. This is honestly such a pointless argument and a waste of time. Just like female streamers, artists are free to design their characters how they like. The community for the most part has accepted these designs. So quit trying to create an issue where one does not exist.
> [{quoted}](name=ChrisBrownze,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=wEG0EXq8,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-14T06:34:00.554+0000) > > Why do the top female streamers on twitch wear revealing tops despite having no real reason to? Do they all live in apartments with high temperatures and no ac? > HMMMM or maybe there's some strategic reason, and they clearly don't mind using this strategy for commercial reasons. > > This is honestly such a pointless argument and a waste of time. Artists are free to design their characters how they like. The community for the most part has accepted these designs. So quit trying to create an issue where one does not exist. Pointless? You just made a case where the playerbase of the game enables women to even use themselves as sexual objects leaning further into a separation of genders. Look you can call it pointless, but the issue exists because it does affect how women are viewed and are treated.
Julevi (EUW)
: To be honest I find it quite interesting that you complain of this kind of sexism/misogynie (idk how you write it in English) but then you and your friends describe characters with sexier outfits automatically as slutty.
> [{quoted}](name=Julevi,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=wEG0EXq8,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-14T06:30:06.909+0000) > > To be honest I find it quite interesting that you complain of this kind of sexism/misogynie (idk how you write it in English) but then you and your friends describe characters with sexier outfits automatically as slutty. Well that is a good point but the terminology is important to the point because both society and Riot games created an atmosphere where that seems like a logical name for it. I know that "slutty" isn't the nicest word but if that's how the community views it, the problem is still just as prevalent. If Riot were to go to lengths to curb that kind of design maybe the player's mindset wouldn't view it that way.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

GingerLoops

Level 212 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion