: when a champion you care about gets reworked
I miss OG Kayle, what tf even is this shit show they dare name "kayle" now?
: Repertoir asking the league players a question about items and runes
Rioter Comments
: > calling the balance team and developers of the game liars is not the best approach if you want to get you’re point across... They lied to people. They should be held accountable for that.
> [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bEraBg5K,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-03-12T16:08:07.942+0000) > > They lied to people. They should be held accountable for that. Wouldn’t surprise me cause they’ve also insulted people during that convention incident
Minarde (NA)
: What time did you queue up? Solo or premade? As far as I can tell, I'm higher MMR than you in Treeline, yet the last few times I've played, the queue's popped long before 20 minutes.
> [{quoted}](name=Minarde,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9zObB9HA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-11T22:03:27.443+0000) > > What time did you queue up? Solo or premade? > > As far as I can tell, I'm higher MMR than you in Treeline, yet the last few times I've played, the queue's popped long before 20 minutes. I tried queuing up on New Years
: There's no reason to. Either you: A. Let it stay, which has absolutely no consequences. or: B. Remove it, which will upset a small part of the community, but it will still upset someone.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9zObB9HA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-11T07:28:00.401+0000) > > Remove it, which will upset a small part of the community, but it will still upset someone. same could be said about dominion and yet it was removed
: you mean like they did with dominion?
> [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9zObB9HA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-11T07:02:10.447+0000) > > you mean like they did with dominion? well yeah no one even plays twisted treeline, I tried getting into a casual game of treeline just to see what it's like, waited for 20 minutes without any matches appearing.
Rioter Comments
: I agree and disagree it is strong enough that it out classes jinx hyper-carry which is wack IMO, but not too op to the point that she cant be bursted into oblivion.
> [{quoted}](name=Drwhitecream,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fd44yctN,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-11T01:02:00.667+0000) > > I agree and disagree it is strong enough that it out classes jinx hyper-carry which is wack IMO, but not too op to the point that she cant be bursted into oblivion. oh yes 'cause insta-killing Darius with {{item:3053}} activated is totally fair.
: Jungle is the autofill role now
I myself being a jg main love it, almost 0% chance of being autofilled
: > [{quoted}](name=Glîtchy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vhBiqXkz,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-10T17:47:42.220+0000) > > Yet she was primarily built AP And you missed the point entirely.
> [{quoted}](name=Chibi Templar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vhBiqXkz,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-10T18:06:12.875+0000) > > And you missed the point entirely. No I did get the point just didn’t wanna go text wall mode a 2nd time
: Guys its OK Kayle Is not weak
Her insane Lv.16 hypercarry needs to be dealt with
: > [{quoted}](name=Glîtchy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vhBiqXkz,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-10T16:29:16.300+0000) > > So because the early game sucks, she’s automatically a bad rework? Her jungle was WAY too good early on with perma-stealth before remember but the rest of her kit was bizarre for an AP champ, sometimes the reworks are more of a balance correction, I mean look at Teemo’s upcoming mini-rework, Ezreal mini-rework/visual change, Aatrox mini-rework (before full fledged rework) the theme they all have in common is a balance change, Evelynn’s was also to improve her gameplay, being a jungle player myself, I enjoy playing Evelynn more than I did before, I mean, c’mon an AD scaling ability and a speed boost that disables stealth (both from old Evelynn kit)? Tf is any of that doing on a stealth AP champ’s kit? > > Poppy brought something new to vanguards with her rework. > > Warwick couldn’t gank effectively even if his life depended on it before his rework. > > And Nunu had his snowball throw improved to be a more oppressive ability for jg, had his attack speed booster replaced with the giant snowball. (Seriously why the hell did an AP champ have an attack speed boost if it didn’t scale with AP?) > > GP, ult isn’t complete ass anymore and his kit generally feels a lot better to use now vs his old one Im not talking about GP, Warwick or Nunu. Just Poppy and Eve. Eve is a bad rework because pretty much every other jungler do her job better. Her terrible early game is a massive detriment in the current state of the game being so focused around it. Her terrible damage makes for slower clears and leaves her way too open to invades, and her ganks leave a lot to be desired unless the enemy is pushed right up on your laners turret. The one thing eve has going for her right now is that few people understand how to go against her and what she does. Her design in the first rework in season 2 was based around her playing either AD or AP. She wasn't ever meant to be just an AP unit, or an AD unit. She could be played either way to satisfy whatever conditions suited the player. And yes, AD was effective. Especially after they neutered her R from % max health magic, to % current health magic. Riot for whatever reason removed that versatility.
> [{quoted}](name=Chibi Templar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vhBiqXkz,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-10T16:56:36.975+0000) > > Im not talking about GP, Warwick or Nunu. Just Poppy and Eve. > > Eve is a bad rework because pretty much every other jungler do her job better. Her terrible early game is a massive detriment in the current state of the game being so focused around it. Her terrible damage makes for slower clears and leaves her way too open to invades, and her ganks leave a lot to be desired unless the enemy is pushed right up on your laners turret. The one thing eve has going for her right now is that few people understand how to go against her and what she does. > > Her design in the first rework in season 2 was based around her playing either AD or AP. She wasn't ever meant to be just an AP unit, or an AD unit. She could be played either way to satisfy whatever conditions suited the player. And yes, AD was effective. Especially after they neutered her R from % max health magic, to % current health magic. Riot for whatever reason removed that versatility. Yet she was primarily built AP
SEKAI (OCE)
: Remember that Karthus emote we all cried rivers for?
“Already dead” ***NANI?!*** https://goo.gl/images/Rmi2oM
: > [{quoted}](name=Glîtchy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vhBiqXkz,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-03-10T15:29:08.377+0000) > > And have you ever faced old poppy? Her ult literally made her invulnerable to everyone on the opposing team but one person, the time it lasted felt like it went on forever. > > Evelynn is now so much more than just Q-Q-Q-Q-R repeat now > You have no idea what you're talking about. Poppy had an abysmal early game, easily the worst there has ever been in this game. She was the definition of feast or famine and her rework brought her up to speed in a game that had wildly changed since her inception. She was worthless pretty much everywhere and her bad matchups were everybody in the game unless she managed to farm up enough to get to late game. This might be my favorite rework because it still feels like Poppy and does decently. Eve. Eve is still spam Q, just she now has to wait 2 seconds, and land a skillshot for her to deal any damage with it. They've cannot for the life of them code her whiplash properly at all, because it has taken them since the rework has gone live to make it so it properly interacts with lichbane. They've eliminated her ability to go anywhere but the jungle with Hate Spike's damage is so terrible early even if you manage to empower it, its almost a waste of mana to even try and use. Her ult might be the only thing I like, but they ruined that by giving it a backwards blink for whatever reason. Eve's rework is absolutely awful.
> [{quoted}](name=Chibi Templar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vhBiqXkz,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-03-10T16:07:47.546+0000) > > You have no idea what you're talking about. > > Poppy had an abysmal early game, easily the worst there has ever been in this game. She was the definition of feast or famine and her rework brought her up to speed in a game that had wildly changed since her inception. She was worthless pretty much everywhere and her bad matchups were everybody in the game unless she managed to farm up enough to get to late game. This might be my favorite rework because it still feels like Poppy and does decently. > > Eve. Eve is still spam Q, just she now has to wait 2 seconds, and land a skillshot for her to deal any damage with it. They've cannot for the life of them code her whiplash properly at all, because it has taken them since the rework has gone live to make it so it properly interacts with lichbane. > They've eliminated her ability to go anywhere but the jungle with Hate Spike's damage is so terrible early even if you manage to empower it, its almost a waste of mana to even try and use. Her ult might be the only thing I like, but they ruined that by giving it a backwards blink for whatever reason. Eve's rework is absolutely awful. So because the early game sucks, evelynn’s automatically a bad rework? Her jungle was WAY too good early on with perma-stealth before her rework but the rest of her kit was bizarre for an AP champ, sometimes the reworks are more of a balance correction, I mean look at Teemo’s upcoming mini-rework, Ezreal mini-rework/visual change, Aatrox mini-rework (before full fledged rework) the theme they all have in common is a balance change, Evelynn’s was also to improve her gameplay, being a jungle player myself, I enjoy playing Evelynn more than I did before, I mean, c’mon an AD scaling ability and a speed boost that disables stealth (both from old Evelynn kit)? Tf is any of that doing on a stealth AP champ’s kit? Poppy brought something new to vanguards with her rework. Warwick couldn’t gank effectively without ult even if his life depended on it before his rework. And Nunu had his snowball throw improved to be a more oppressive ability for jg, had his attack speed booster replaced with the giant snowball. (Seriously why the hell did an AP champ have an attack speed boost if it didn’t scale with AP?) GP, ult isn’t complete ass anymore and his kit generally feels a lot better to use now vs his old one
Moody P (NA)
: None of the bottom re works are good though
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vhBiqXkz,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-10T13:47:09.109+0000) > > None of the bottom re works are good though Oh yes cause old Nunu was SO much better. And have you ever faced old poppy? Her ult literally made her invulnerable to everyone on the opposing team but one person, the time it lasted felt like it went on forever. Evelynn is now so much more than just Q-Q-Q-Q-R repeat now Warwick actually can do reliable ganks before level 6 now. and lastly GP is now a champ whose entire kit is reliable, the old one had no consistency with itself and the old ult was garbage
Baa Woof (EUW)
: https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2019/03/dev-state-of-ranked/
> [{quoted}](name=Baa Woof,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cH91MT26,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-10T08:53:54.409+0000) > > https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2019/03/dev-state-of-ranked/ https://youtu.be/nsBByTiKfyY
SatomiKun (EUW)
: To be fair, some champions of your second list have some problems, too. Many people complained about Gangplanks playstyle of being able to poke with Q and zone with E on the top lane against melees. And ever played an engage champion against Poppy, like Zac? It feels absolutely shit to get your engage denied every single time just by her pressing W. But yeah, in general it would be great to get more rework which give a fun experience to everyone and not just the player of the champion. But this can turn out quite hard to achieve.
> [{quoted}](name=SatomiKun,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vhBiqXkz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-10T09:06:40.273+0000) > > To be fair, some champions of your second list have some problems, too. > > Many people complained about Gangplanks playstyle of being able to poke with Q and zone with E on the top lane against melees. > And ever played an engage champion against Poppy, like Zac? It feels absolutely shit to get your engage denied every single time just by her pressing W. > > But yeah, in general it would be great to get more rework which give a fun experience to everyone and not just the player of the champion. But this can turn out quite hard to achieve. Poppy is easier to deal with now rather than before cause her past kit was so much more oppressive And GP is better now because before his rework he was pretty much the champ you pick if you wanted to silently say “idgaf if I lose, because I’m trolling”
Rioter Comments
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Lazersnaw,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ekmbbOZk,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-03-10T07:32:18.189+0000) > > Your opinion is invalad, you provide little to no evidence and insult people in the prosess. I will take this down by reporting your foul behavior. excuse me but the hell you talking about? I haven't insulted anyone
Rioter Comments
: They gave his Q AP ratio to his W. He doesn't lose anything but he need to hit his W to empower his Q now instead of doing pure damage only with Q. That's fine for me.
> [{quoted}](name=Quinn Is Bae,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h518j6KX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-09T03:24:02.985+0000) > > They gave his Q AP ratio to his W. He doesn't lose anything but he need to hit his W to empower his Q now instead of doing pure damage only with Q. That's fine for me. I agree, his Q on its own already does quite a bit of damage, does he really need to get empower + a second empower? I really think that was just not cool.
: Should Riot add more energized effects with the rework of storm razor
Sillae (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Glîtchy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zHeEvdpf,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-03-09T08:16:53.464+0000) > > I haven't been this angry since on-release Zoe, who was also a complete ass to play against, not even gonna lie as much as I HATE going against Yasuo, I'd rather play against him and just perma-ban Kayle right now. ..... Kayle ain't even close to Yasuo whatchu talking about. Yasuo's windwall is basically a Kayle ult for his whole team that also provides cc invulnerability inside its broken hitbox.
> [{quoted}](name=Sillae,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zHeEvdpf,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-10T01:56:42.518+0000) > > ..... Kayle ain't even close to Yasuo whatchu talking about. > > Yasuo's windwall is basically a Kayle ult for his whole team that also provides cc invulnerability inside its broken hitbox. I mean, I hate playing against Yasuo, but right now I hate playing against Kayle even more.
: Since you've proven you're willing to rearrange mechanics
{{champion:24}} + {{item:3161}} + Coqueror should just be a removed possible combo because it's so fucking busted, that's something that needs mechanical rearrangement, specifically his dodge allowing him to auto attack while saying "fuck you" every time an auto fails to hit him.
: All they need to do it make his passive out of combat
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cZtBXWgM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-09T08:34:53.785+0000) > > All they need to do it make his passive out of combat Oh I thought of that but knowing the Pyke fanboys
Rioter Comments
: Can we nerf Pyke's survivability yet?
Let's not forget he's unable to build HP, so if they do something about his passive like change it, they should allow him to build HP.
Lilithh (NA)
: she* And i have, most people can agree that shes overtuned
> [{quoted}](name=Lilithh,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zHeEvdpf,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-03-09T02:00:00.813+0000) > > she* And i have, most people can agree that shes overtuned I haven't been this angry since on-release Zoe, who was also a complete ass to play against, not even gonna lie as much as I HATE going against Yasuo, I'd rather play against him and just perma-ban Kayle right now.
: In your opinion, what are the unhealthiest champs, mechanics, strategies in the game?
{{champion:24}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:142}} {{item:3161}} and Conqueror All these things listed are horrible for the games balance, idk who tf thought Conqueror and Shojin’s should exist but they’re an idiot
: Almost every change to League goes through the PBE first. It's also readily available information. My argument does not become invalid because you refuse to do your research.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dImhaElI,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-03-04T23:59:56.785+0000) > > Almost every change to League goes through the PBE first. It's also readily available information. > > My argument does not become invalid because you refuse to do your research. I can't connect to Surrender@20, my router doesn't respond well with that site > [{quoted}](name=usul1202,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dImhaElI,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-04T16:03:41.183+0000) > > Luckily you have access to this magical thing called the internet where you can still read about what's on the pbe... (and if your core argument is that they don't nerf riven, and she has a nerf slated, your argument is kinda invalidated, not theirs) nerfing a keystone IS NOT a nerf to a champ even without it she's hella strong
: It's almost like there's a nerf to her most abused keystone on the PBE ***RIGHT FUCKING NOW***
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dImhaElI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-04T05:20:50.270+0000) > > It's almost like there's a nerf to her most abused keystone on the PBE ***RIGHT FUCKING NOW*** Don’t have PBE, your argument becomes invalid
: Those numbers are wrong, it's only 170 +35% AP, doubled when below 40% HP. It also has no way to instantly reset like Irelia, and it only heals him when used on a champion. Aatrox heals for 30% of the damage he deals to champions, Ahri heals 18+9% AP per enemy hit by her empowered Q, Kayn E heals for 160+40% AD, and as Rhaast he heals for 43% of the damage he deals, along with his massive heal on his R. Tryndemere heals for up to 300 +150% AP, and list keeps going.
> [{quoted}](name=Rathar Dashing,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qI8zgXLN,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-04T13:31:11.814+0000) > > Those numbers are wrong, it's only 170 +35% AP, doubled when below 40% HP. It also has no way to instantly reset like Irelia, and it only heals him when used on a champion. > Aatrox heals for 30% of the damage he deals to champions, Ahri heals 18+9% AP per enemy hit by her empowered Q, Kayn E heals for 160+40% AD, and as Rhaast he heals for 43% of the damage he deals, along with his massive heal on his R. Tryndemere heals for up to 300 +150% AP, and list keeps going. When I google searched it it showed the numbers I displayed
Rioter Comments
: or just nerf its hard scaling and instead of double heal it scales by rank level so the lane is more "fair".
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qI8zgXLN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-04T01:39:51.542+0000) > > or just nerf its hard scaling and instead of double heal it scales by rank level so the lane is more "fair". literally no one has a better or equal healing strength, idk why they thought nearly all your HP returning was a good idea.
Rioter Comments
Tixtop (EUW)
: The Akali subreddit just died along with the champion (my opinion)
CertainlyT abominations deserve to be canned if they're named Yasuo, Zoe or Akali
: > [{quoted}](name=Glîtchy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ivwYsQ7V,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-03T09:27:15.604+0000) > what is with riot's double standard here? http://www.quickmeme.com/img/5e/5eef429efaa1d8e507bdee6f09093bb032f448c69c9f01b89cadc156f12f1823.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Elite4Runner,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ivwYsQ7V,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-03T09:34:29.247+0000) > > http://www.quickmeme.com/img/5e/5eef429efaa1d8e507bdee6f09093bb032f448c69c9f01b89cadc156f12f1823.jpg you insult someone, they insult you back, the retaliating player gets warned or punished, that's a double standard.
Rioter Comments
Corvin0716 (EUNE)
: Okay, I am reporting this post now. It does not matter how you like or not a champion there is no validation for calling everyone a monkey who likes to play it. Who do you think you are?
> [{quoted}](name=Corvin0716,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xiymV4Mm,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-02T21:12:38.397+0000) >Who do you think you are? runnin' 'round leavin' scars
: i can only imagine jg: *phone rings* "hello this is jg" mid: "jg i need a gank please" jg: "coming now" *incoming call* this is jg. top: "gank please. i got two up here." jg: "one moment. mid needs a gank- *incoming call* "this is jg please hold" bot: "my sup is inting. i need help!" *incoming call* jg: "hello?" mid: "dude where my gank?" jg: ...
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=JtmiEbrz,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-02-27T04:02:36.099+0000) > > i can only imagine jg: > > *phone rings* "hello this is jg" > mid: "jg i need a gank please" > jg: "coming now" *incoming call* this is jg. > top: "gank please. i got two up here." > jg: "one moment. mid needs a gank- *incoming call* "this is jg please hold" > bot: "my sup is inting. i need help!" > *incoming call* > jg: "hello?" > mid: "dude where my gank?" > jg: ... Being a jg main myself, I can confirm this is more than true
: You say "redeem" like Riot came into your house and kicked your dog -___- Do you even main Kayle?
> [{quoted}](name=BoringLittleF,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=GrbB55T5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-27T15:16:06.757+0000) > > You say "redeem" like Riot came into your house and kicked your dog -___- Do you even main Kayle? I used to and was hoping to get back into playing her once her rework rolled around yet it’s practically no different just lackluster in-game look update, Morgana turned out better and that’s not saying much, she’s still not that great either really
Rioter Comments
Jikker (NA)
: Honestly, her entire rework is lackluster. I'm not sure Riot actually knew what to do with her and Morg and Morg just came out slightly better than Kayle. Both VOs are terrible and sound like they're just yelling into the mic about who knows what.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=yf1IU1Kg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-25T17:59:57.592+0000) > > Honestly, her entire rework is lackluster. I'm not sure Riot actually knew what to do with her and Morg and Morg just came out slightly better than Kayle. Both VOs are terrible and sound like they're just yelling into the mic about who knows what. YES! THANK YOU!
Ralanr (NA)
: Why not?
> [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=yf1IU1Kg,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-25T16:43:53.179+0000) > > Why not? Cause in her original lore her sisters corruption was the entire reason she joined demacia, now she seems like the ever-so-cliche “All mortals are imperfect, therefore they all must die!!! REEEEE”
: Not a Kayle main, but I think that's what they wanted her to be. A self-proclaimed self-righteous "angel" that thinks of themselves high and everyone else, let's say not high.
> [{quoted}](name=VolatileAkali,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=yf1IU1Kg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-25T16:39:22.342+0000) > > Not a Kayle main, but I think that's what they wanted her to be. A self-proclaimed self-righteous "angel" that thinks of themselves high and everyone else, let's say not high. Honestly I preferred the older one, the self-righteous theme doesn’t match her
: you have to look at it this way. Vlad’s heal is spammable like an attack speed adc while Sylas heal is more of a once ever so often like jhin’s autos. Jhin hits like a truck but it isn’t as often and quick as the attack speed adc. Sylas heal does a ton but then it’s on a cd for like 6-14 seconds. Vlad’s heal is smaller but can be used every 2-9 seconds (both short times depending on cdr) and it does really still do a bunch. Kind of a stretch analogy but I still stand by it that Vladimir’s heal is super stronger too not just Sylas who has to get within range to do it.
> [{quoted}](name=Phieldworker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ATQLTE1a,comment-id=000200050000,timestamp=2019-02-25T16:07:58.116+0000) > > you have to look at it this way. Vlad’s heal is spammable like an attack speed adc while Sylas heal is more of a once ever so often like jhin’s autos. Jhin hits like a truck but it isn’t as often and quick as the attack speed adc. Sylas heal does a ton but then it’s on a cd for like 6-14 seconds. Vlad’s heal is smaller but can be used every 2-9 seconds (both short times depending on cdr) and it does really still do a bunch. > > Kind of a stretch analogy but I still stand by it that Vladimir’s heal is super stronger too not just Sylas who has to get within range to do it. Bad comparison, Vlad uses HP to use anything in his kit so he needs that heal
: {{summoner:14}} Exists. Idk why people try to call "bullshit" when this sum exists on a 180 sec cd, and items like {{item:3033}} and {{item:3165}} got streamlined to be easier to access for their heal killing power.
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ATQLTE1a,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-02-23T23:29:46.271+0000) > > {{summoner:14}} Exists. Idk why people try to call "bullshit" when this sum exists on a 180 sec cd, and items like {{item:3033}} and {{item:3165}} got streamlined to be easier to access for their heal killing power. My team grabbed grievous wounds last night, he healed more than they could inflict on him even with grievous wound in effect
: I got a 14 day suspension for literally saying nothing
Saying “banned for saying nothing” and seeing these logs is like cutting yourself during the knife game and saying you got cut but never touched the knife
: Even the old ranking system had its flaws. What's so bad about giving lp based on performance game to game.
> [{quoted}](name=Moonfall Saber,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EUX2VVp5,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-02-25T15:59:02.430+0000) > > Even the old ranking system had its flaws. What's so bad about giving lp based on performance game to game. True but it didn’t force you into playing a role you know nothing about and allowed role swapping
Show more

Glîtchy

Level 87 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion