: Any idea as to why my settings do not save?
Okay I figured it out. Must have been a corrupted config file. It fixed itself after I deleted input.ini and game.cfg
: Any idea as to why my settings do not save?
Okay so I disabled persistentsettings.json and my hotkey settings saved but video settings still will not save?
: I don't get it.
> [{quoted}](name=The Soulforged,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MNI1YmHu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-20T18:09:17.807+0000) > > I don't get it. I think the point he is trying to make is that there are three people in three different divisions all with the same division name.
Rioter Comments
: Leveling up an account
Rioter Comments
: Leveling up an account
Also I would prefer if you were at least level 3 because coop vs ai is boring.
: Leveling up an account
Still need 3 more. Do not care if you are legit low level or not. Just want to get at least 3-4 people together preferably a full 5 man.
Rioter Comments
Budds (NA)
: Seeking ADC for DUO queue
> plat 3 support s5 Except according to lolking you were gold in S5 and S4.....
: > [{quoted}](name=Glad Hatter,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=U1NRc25s,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-13T15:55:41.707+0000) > > There is no such thing as being stuck in bronze. You either belong there or you do not. I looked at your ranked stats for last season. Most of you champs you have between a 0 and 33% win rate on them. All of your champs, not including supports except for your two games of darius you averaged less than 100 cs per game. You also had a negative or even kda and averaged between 6 and 10 deaths a game on all of your champs. These stats alone are why you were in bronze. I could tank my placements and not get into bronze and trust me I tried this season. On my other account I 5 man queued with bronze 5 players that I couldn't carry even if I wanted to and lost 7 of the 10 games and still got silver 1. If you get bronze for one reason or another you belong there so do not say be gold or better when you are not even silver. No offense but you are asking for a carry to get into an elo you will just demote out of. Work on your game, practice csing and not dying and you will be in gold asking for gold or better instead of being bronze and taking advantage of the fact that placement matches do not have elo restrictions for duos. The sad thing is over the past three seasons you haven't improved much and yes you expect people who have earned higher elo to play with you. Also I would hate to break it to but even if you duo with a gold player and win most if not all of your matches there is still a high chance you will still get bronze. you know nothing about me so stop making assumptions lol. lets also not be a douche and maybe try and help me like everyone else has who just friend requested me in the past 10 mins (all plat1 and higher players too) (yea feel bad about yourself) p.s. my alt account is in gold so yea LMAO to you
> [{quoted}](name=Tapdatmouse,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=U1NRc25s,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-05-13T17:02:43.498+0000) > > you know nothing about me so stop making assumptions lol. lets also not be a douche and maybe try and help me like everyone else has who just friend requested me in the past 10 mins (all plat1 and higher players too) (yea feel bad about yourself) > > p.s. my alt account is in gold so yea LMAO to you Lol okay you got gold and can't even average more than 100 cs lmao. Also enjoy all of those fabricated plat 1 players that you cannot play with because like the other guy said you were bronze last season which means you can only play with bronze and silver even as unranked. Also congrats on having a fabricated account in gold. I got gold 4 out of placements on an account that hasn't played ranked since season 2. Kudos. Also all of these assumptions are either facts based on recorded history of your game play and strong opinions based on your post asking for gold or better players to add you based off of your ranked stats which show you deserve bronze 5 at best which is probably the bronze you were in last season.
: and your match history isn't that great either not being a dick but you should up yourself before tying to down another
> [{quoted}](name=DeathlyHive,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=wusiEc6K,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-05-13T16:18:54.378+0000) > > and your match history isn't that great either not being a dick but you should up yourself before tying to down another A. Match history means diddly. I was going over your overall champion stats and most of them were not support I mean unless you are going vlad, syndra, illaoi, etc support. B. I am playing against plats not bronze C. I haven't played prior about two months ago since pre-season 5 D. I average 200 cs per game which is low but in my 1st 30 or so ranked games most of them were 20-26 minute surrenders. As well as I have had teams open mid a few times. On Ezreal who is like 80% of my games played in ranked this season I have a 70% win ratio which I am actually sad because I won my 1st 16 games with him. I also average 10-5-9 with him which is pretty good after 44 games. So yeah my my ranked stats are pretty damned good not amazing but good enough to tell you its your gameplay holding you back not your teams. Once again not your team mates its you. Also I just spectated your game and your match awareness is bad as well as your positioning. So at first I was not trying to be mean but give you actual criticism and help you improve but now I see you deserve every bit of the bronze 5 that you have.
: B5 supp LF team
So afkers and trolls cause you to average 70 or less cs a game(yes there are 5 champs you average more but have less than 8 games played on them and only average between 90 and 140)? Or that you average more than 7 deaths and less than 4 kills? That't not afkers and trolls thats you. Not trying to be a dick but if you actually took time to improve your gameplay you would climb naturally.
Timmyfuu (NA)
: Need team for BRONZE (mic mandatory)
Don't take this as me trying to be a dick or anything but its not your team mates afking that you lose games. Its the fact that you average 150 or less cs per game, between 5 and 9 deaths and between 0-3 kills that you can't climb. You need to improve as a player before you will be able to get out of bronze 5.
Rioter Comments
: Support needs COOPERATIVE and SMART players
There is no such thing as being stuck in bronze. You either belong there or you do not. I looked at your ranked stats for last season. Most of you champs you have between a 0 and 33% win rate on them. All of your champs, not including supports except for your two games of darius you averaged less than 100 cs per game. You also had a negative or even kda and averaged between 6 and 10 deaths a game on all of your champs. These stats alone are why you were in bronze. I could tank my placements and not get into bronze and trust me I tried this season. On my other account I 5 man queued with bronze 5 players that I couldn't carry even if I wanted to and lost 7 of the 10 games and still got silver 1. If you get bronze for one reason or another you belong there so do not say be gold or better when you are not even silver. No offense but you are asking for a carry to get into an elo you will just demote out of. Work on your game, practice csing and not dying and you will be in gold asking for gold or better instead of being bronze and taking advantage of the fact that placement matches do not have elo restrictions for duos. The sad thing is over the past three seasons you haven't improved much and yes you expect people who have earned higher elo to play with you. Also I would hate to break it to but even if you duo with a gold player and win most if not all of your matches there is still a high chance you will still get bronze.
: Support needed for very serious team
A. How about a link to a website or something because if you are in fact sponsored you must have a website as its a requirement of being sponsored and what not. I mean if your sponsor can't promote themselves somewhere they wouldn't sponsor you. I mean it sounds a lot like you are phishing for a support which I do not know why as I am sure there are plenty of bronze supports looking for a team. I mean when I look up "The Unchained Legion" I see Diablo 3 clans, WOW clans even a destiny clan but nothing other than this and one other board post mention anything about a league of legends team. B. Who is your sponsor and what do they have to gain by sponsoring you? Do you have a heavy youtube following? Twitch Following? Do you compete and consistently win in tournaments actually sponsored by riot where you actually have to show up(aka lan tournaments)? I mean I do not see what a sponsor could possibly gain by sponsoring your team unless they get a lot of notice because of you and since you don't by default have a sub for your support I doubt you compete in legit tournaments so by all means show us this sponsor? I think that is 100% bs and bait for players who honestly think they will get paid. Yes if the entire team is sponsored that means all members of the team get a portion of the sponsor money otherwise you would be violating Riots TOS in regards to paying members of a sponsored team. But by all means prove me wrong.
Rioter Comments
rezrogue (NA)
: tanks :D
> [{quoted}](name=rezrogue,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=H2zdqj0J,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-05-11T14:42:59.863+0000) > > tanks :D No problem. But that csing practice I gave isnt something you should do one time. You should do that every day before you play a game. Once you get to the point that you can consistently without practice get 70 cs without runes and masteries you can skip to the part with intermediate bots. Also don't play high mechanical champs like lee sin. Play easier champions until you get the basics of the game.
rezrogue (NA)
: The team im in now is fun but they dont do ranked
I will leave you with this. Just because you can ranked does not mean you should. There are only minor differences between each elo and its not your teams fault you are there. If you didn't belong in bronze then even with the worst of the worst you should still win more than you lose and climb out. I have been playing since season 1 and have never gotten bronze or the bronze equivalent which was like 1399 elo or below and that's because I do not deserve it. Getting better takes work and effort. There isn't some key that unlocks your hidden elo. If you want climb work on your cs. Having 36 cs in a 27 minute game is terrible. You are barely averaging 1 cs a minute and from the looks of it you weren't doing bad enough to be completely zoned you went like 2-4-14 on lux and were up against a yasuo who should not have been able to zone you. Play custom games against beginner bots until you can average 70 cs in the 1st 10 minutes without using abilities and not having any runes or masteries. Then put on runes and masteries and go for 80 cs in 10 minutes. Then put the enemy bots on intermediate. Make sure every champion on the enemy team has poke. Don't go for kills though just try to focus on csing through their harass. You can use abilities when you do this. Once again go for at least 80 cs(do not cheat and take jungle creeps as you are working on lane cs) If you can average 80 or so cs by 10 in real games without dying and average 230 cs by 25 minutes in real games you will essentially have a 10+ kill lead on anyone on the enemy team because almost no one in low bronze can cs. This should be enough to get you into high bronze possibly even silver. After that just work on positioning, map pressure, zoning, match up knowledge, vision, map awareness etc and you will have no problem climbing. But getting less than 100 cs in 30 minute games and wondering why you are not climbing is a bit silly. My supports average more cs than that with just their face of the mountain stacks.
: >Multiple pros have already spoken out against how bad it is and most of the community do not want it. Names of all the pros who have spoken against it, and you do not speak for most of the community. Last I checked, the polls on Reddit said 60% in favor of DQ. >Either get rid of Dynamic Queue or make another playlist for people wishing to play without any premades a true soloq. A lot of people like dynamic queue. Replacing it will kill the whole "play with your friends" part of League. Adding a new queue will make queue times go from really good to unbearably long. >Riot states queue times would be unfair if they split up queues, I am not going back to waiting 10 minutes to get into a fucking game only for a solo to decide he does not like our comp. >Dynamic queue was a good concept it just performed horribly. How was it performed horribly? It did its job- encourage people to play together to have more fun.
> Names of all the pros who have spoken against it, and you do not speak for most of the community. Last I checked, the polls on Reddit said 60% in favor of DQ. Darshawn, pobelter, kiwi, Hai just to name a few all stated it was a bad idea that it would be exploited and a horrible experience for soloq players at lower elos and non pro players at higher elos. Also reddit does not speak for the majority of league players. Only maybe 40% of leagues users are probably active on reddit and I doubt all of them even took part in that poll. So unless that poll had more than a 10 million votes mentioning that is pointless. >A lot of people like dynamic queue. Replacing it will kill the whole "play with your friends" part of League. Adding a new queue will make queue times go from really good to unbearably long. No it wouldn't the whole play with your friends thing was around before DQ all they would need to do is reinstate Team ranked. >I am not going back to waiting 10 minutes to get into a fucking game only for a solo to decide he does not like our comp. People who don't queue support or fill are waiting this long or longer anyways. Before DQ I never had a 10+ minute queue until I was mid diamond I have had a few in gold thus far. >How was it performed horribly? It did its job- encourage people to play together to have more fun. Exploited by pros for example. There have been many instances of four-five man queues of nothing but pro players playing against full soloQ teams or full teams of nobodies because they can't find someone to match their elo. All of the reasons I mentioned above where 3-4 people queue up and troll or say screw whoever is not in their premade and don't play as a team because they're in skype or ts or discord. Ranked was perfect when is was solo, duo or teams. Edit: As a side note, Glad I was right in assuming anyone with a different opinion would down vote this. The point of down voting is not down vote people who hold opinions that are not your own its to down vote troll and toxic posts. I made extremely valid points and articulated them extremely well. I have 5 down votes and do not even have 5 comments. Just shows you how ignorant the league community really is.
Rioter Comments
: 20+4+36=60
> [{quoted}](name=xxxDogmanxxx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=edOGr4mJ,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-11T07:08:17.397+0000) > > 20+4+36=60 fml i had just woke up :/ no judgements pls
Draqone (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Glad Hatter,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=edOGr4mJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-11T06:44:59.523+0000) > > Having 20 kills and 4 assists in a 50 kill game means you missed out on 36 kills worth of gold. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
> [{quoted}](name=Draqone,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=edOGr4mJ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-05-11T06:53:28.868+0000) > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} What is that for? The math is correct. I am not saying he should assist in every kill but if hes going for a gpm that high he should aim for 70%+ kill participation.
: Plats, Diamonds, High Elo How do you Keep up your GPM
Well its not just kills and objectives. You need to average about 100 cs every 10 minutes or more. For the 1st 10 minutes you will probably be under but if you focus farming and take gromp/krugs and raptors/wolves whenever you can you can easily get to about 230 cs by about 23 minutes. You also need high kill participation. You don't just want kills you want assists as well. Having 20 kills and 4 assists in a 50 kill game means you missed out on 36 kills worth of gold. But 500 gpm is a bit silly number to go for. People in the lcs and high challenger players do not get that number regularly. That mean's in a 28 minute game you have to have made 14k gold and in a 36 minute game that would be 18k. The issue with this is the only real way to do that is for you to be 1v5ing since the enemy team would need to consistently reset their gold value and feed you kills as well as allow you to cs and solo take towers. Just to give an idea I played a game as kalista the other day went 15-3-4 and had 252 creeps. It was a 35 minute and 47 second game. I only averaged 487 gpm. Yes my cs was pretty bad but that is because we grouped early because their enemy team forced us to and my leblanc was double distorting waves for some reason to clear them so I couldn't get much cs other than taking camps. Even qtpie and nightblue3 both of which are pretty adamant about objectives, farming and getting kills only get 500gpm or more maybe once every 10 games. TL;DR That 500 gpm is really only obtainable on games where your entire team is dominating(so the games do not last long) but the enemy team still resets their gold value and you get fed. This is not a GPM you can average.
: [New Game mode idea] Vault Fair
No offense but this doesn't sound that fun. At least no more fun than playing regular summoners rift except it would be even less balanced because you would have people running feral flare/devourer since their passives are not unique etc etc.
: > [{quoted}](name=Glad Hatter,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=56H2MPc7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-05-10T00:47:09.667+0000) > > I call bs. You are a "D1 smurf" but haven't been able to get this account out of plat 5 after 700 games? You barely have a 50% win ratio and this screams "Stuck in plat 5, looking for carry" more than a legit smurf looking for a smurf account. if I was looking for a carry id have to be doing bad in my games which I'm not so it woudlnt even make sense
> [{quoted}](name=Brainwashed,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=56H2MPc7,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-05-10T01:09:31.409+0000) > > if I was looking for a carry id have to be doing bad in my games which I'm not so it woudlnt even make sense Doesn't change the fact that you have more losing streaks than winning streaks and the games that you went even or worse outnumber the games where you were fed and in a position to carry 3-4:1. Which once again looks nothing like a "D1 smurf" more like a plat 5 who is stuck and is looking for real smurfs to help you climb aka carry you. Also if my assumption is correct, which it more than likely is, a plat 5 claiming to be D1 asking other "smurfs" to duo with you is asking to be carried in disguise. But go ahead and continue claiming to be D1 but we all know no ones "smurf" has 700+ games on it and is still almost 2 tiers below their claimed elo.
: d1 on plat acc looking for smurfs
I call bs. You are a "D1 smurf" but haven't been able to get this account out of plat 5 after 700 games? You barely have a 50% win ratio and this screams "Stuck in plat 5, looking for carry" more than a legit smurf looking for a smurf account.
: Bronze 3 Vayne Main looking for a good support.
Hmm lets see you have 23 games in ranked on vayne this season. A 43% win loss and you average 7 kills, 7 deaths and 7 assists with 128 cs per game. That says more than any gameplay will. There are two issues here. A you are not a vayne main she is your 8th most played champ in ranked. B. You are a "bad player" no offense the whole bronze three thing makes that apparent. If you want to climb admit you are bad and improve as opposed to the whole "I'm a good player... It's just my team/elo hell" mentality. I would start with your cs 1st because an average of 128 cs is piss poor unless you are ending all of your games before 15 minutes which you clearly are not. Before learning to cs properly I would stop playing vayne. She loses in just about every single match up which is why even gosu barely plays her anymore. Yes it feels good to ult on vayne and get a quadra or penta 1v5 or 2v5 but that happening doesn't outweigh the fact that she requires a bunch of skill and a good laning phase where you cs somewhat decently. If you can't average at least 80 or so cs by 10 minutes then you should not play her because even with the ability to cs well the strengths of other adcs and the tanky damage meta we are in she will be relevant until late-mid/late game unless you get super fed and snowball. Take this with a grain of salt but if you want out of bronze you need to correct your gameplay. This includes the champions you play. Its not like FOM adcs are not fun. You have lucian, ezreal, kog'maw, corki, kalista etc etc. Plus these ADCs scale as well or even better into late game than vayne and don't have her weak ass early game, mechanical requirements or almost any of her weaknesses. She is honestly the equivalent to katarina in the bot lane who I see is your main. Kat is another horrible pick in the meta with all of the cc because once you get into a elo that has even the slightest amount of brain cells you will either not be in the team fight unless your team gives you something miraculous to clean up or you will get cc'd down and die. Go to champion.gg and look at the tier list and champ win% and play champs that you might find fun who also win consistently. Sorry for the book but was just trying to help you get out of bronze.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Gold I ADC looking for duo or DQ
: Gold I ADC looking for duo or DQ
: says a average lol player : Gold I hope you get demote into bronze because of trollers and then see your reaction After that Toxic but good players who help/ carry you to Gold again and then see your reaction __________________ you play lol to Meet good people or to Win ? as long as u r playing lol do u care if someone is toxic even hes good? > [{quoted}](name=Glad Hatter,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=i42xaowv,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2016-05-03T19:44:20.455+0000) > > Guess what A. you are a silver player which means you are playing with people who are bad. B. You mainly play normals which is where casual people play. C. Not typing in chat to be toxic does not make you passive it means you are not a douchebag. The fact that you claim to be in your 30's and still think being toxic is okay just means you had horrible parents who taught you nothing about respect and you haven't developed fully as an adult. So please go on about how much of an alpha male you are and how you refuse to not flame a bunch of kids(17 and under is the age group a good majority of the players you run into will be in). You are definitely a fully functional adult. says a average lol player : Gold I hope you get demote into bronze because of trollers and then see your reaction After that Toxic but good players who help/ carry you to Gold again and then see your reaction you play lol to Meet good people or to Win ? as long as u r playing lol do u care if someone is toxic even hes good?
> [{quoted}](name=Astronoma,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=i42xaowv,comment-id=0001000200000001,timestamp=2016-05-03T19:50:37.063+0000) > > says a average lol player : Gold > > I hope you get demote into bronze because of trollers and then see your reaction > > After that Toxic but good players who help/ carry you to Gold again and then see your reaction > > __________________ > > you play lol to Meet good people or to Win ? as long as u r playing lol do u care if someone is toxic even hes good? > > says a average lol player : Gold > > I hope you get demote into bronze because of trollers and then see your reaction > > After that Toxic but good players who help/ carry you to Gold again and then see your reaction > > you play lol to Meet good people or to Win ? as long as u r playing lol do u care if someone is toxic even hes good? I would prefer someone to not talk at all as opposed to be toxic. Also I was gold 4 yesterday and now I am two games away from plat promos. Also if my opinion means nothing because I am "an average gold league player" then what does that make your opinion? A below average player who has been silver 5 or lower for 300+ games? Enjoy being stuck in one of the easiest elos in the game. May every game you play have a rager that makes half at least one person on your team afk.
Rioter Comments
: Plat smurf in bronze
Eww you're a tyler1 fanboy....
Dragfin (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=i42xaowv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-05-03T19:15:47.989+0000) > > Muting is not an excuse to harass people or be unsportsmanlike. If they are forced to mute you, most likely you've already done damage. > > Didn't you tell me just a bit ago you were quitting? Neither is feeding yet you never see anything done about it because they don't monitor it. The most toxic thing in this game is being bad at it, period and I could give a rats ass what you believe. Riot needs to encourage better play before they punish people for getting mad at people who do the same stupid shit over and over and never learn. That is the biggest contributor of toxicity. Not everyone has self control or were raised to be passive and not defend themselves like most of the teens and 20 somethings today. Your generation is destroying any essence of discipline and integrity left in this world and all riot wants is your money and screw the health of the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Dragfin,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=i42xaowv,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2016-05-03T19:29:31.761+0000) > > Neither is feeding yet you never see anything done about it because they don't monitor it. The most toxic thing in this game is being bad at it, period and I could give a rats ass what you believe. Riot needs to encourage better play before they punish people for getting mad at people who do the same stupid shit over and over and never learn. That is the biggest contributor of toxicity. Not everyone has self control or were raised to be passive and not defend themselves like most of the teens and 20 somethings today. Your generation is destroying any essence of discipline and integrity left in this world and all riot wants is your money and screw the health of the game. Guess what A. you are a silver player which means you are playing with people who are bad. B. You mainly play normals which is where casual people play. C. Not typing in chat to be toxic does not make you passive it means you are not a douchebag. The fact that you claim to be in your 30's and still think being toxic is okay just means you had horrible parents who taught you nothing about respect and you haven't developed fully as an adult. So please go on about how much of an alpha male you are and how you refuse to not flame a bunch of kids(17 and under is the age group a good majority of the players you run into will be in). You are definitely a fully functional adult.
: i dont even know who is tyler1 Btw you play lol to Meet good people or to win ? as long as u r playing lol do u care if someone is toxic even hes good? u admire people who keeps solo and die all time but polite people?
> [{quoted}](name=Astronoma,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=i42xaowv,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-05-03T19:34:54.308+0000) > > i dont even know who is tyler1 > Btw you play lol to Meet good people or to win ? as long as u r playing lol do u care if someone is toxic even hes good? > u admire people who keeps solo and die all time but polite people? Actually neither. Back when unskilled was a report option I reported people who were bad for that and I report toxic players as well. Muting them will mean there is a gap in communication. I wont get their flash timers etc etc. Also a long of people who can't handle people being toxic play this game and I get sick of toxic little kids causing someone in my game to afk. I hope all toxic players get xj9'd.
: Noone should get Reported for Toxic behavior but Feeder
The only people who think this is true are probably tyler1 fanboys.
: > [{quoted}](name=Glad Hatter,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=uzG9KRAh,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-05-02T13:13:27.494+0000) > > Do people even look at match history? No offense to the OP but based on his match history I would rather take my chance with a random. And as a jungle main why do you want to duo with an ADC? Its much better for a jungle to duo with a mid or a top who plays snowball champs. You can add me then. I can top mid adc and supp. I just pref adc
> [{quoted}](name=LansoYPatotoY,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=uzG9KRAh,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-02T22:00:55.690+0000) > > You can add me then. I can top mid adc and supp. I just pref adc I can't. A I main adc and B you are bronze and I plan on being plat by next week.
: Who wants to play now?
I'm down. I just need to get through my promos really quick. Should just take one game.
: ADD ME BIGBADBINO. I NEED SOMEONE WITH UR SKILLSET IN MY TEAM
> [{quoted}](name=bigbadbino,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=vavnTcWR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-05-02T15:17:09.142+0000) > > ADD ME BIGBADBINO. I NEED SOMEONE WITH UR SKILLSET IN MY TEAM Not sure if you are trolling or not but he is on EUW.
: NEED A TEAM!!!!!!(Main Adc and Mid)EUW
You realize you posted on the NA forums right?
: Gold 4 ADC looking for Duo/DQ
: Maybe he means he's looking for a Diamond player to teach him?
> [{quoted}](name=xxxDogmanxxx,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=zU60ozNX,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-05-02T12:00:06.465+0000) > > Maybe he means he's looking for a Diamond player to teach him? He doesn't. Diamond looking to teach while I play implies that he is a diamond looking to teach people while he plays.
: Gold Support Looking for ADC/Team. Serious only
Do you play any supports besides blitz, nami, leona?
kyonshi (NA)
: Did you delete me? I'm ranking today.
> [{quoted}](name=Kyonshi,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=Abv7o0WI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-05-02T13:36:03.634+0000) > > Did you delete me? I'm ranking today. If she deleted you that is a clear sign she does not want to play with you so why bother posting on the forum. Its really hard to accidentally delete someone...
: Add me
> [{quoted}](name=LansoYPatotoY,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=uzG9KRAh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-02T12:59:07.689+0000) > > Add me Do people even look at match history? No offense to the OP but based on his match history I would rather take my chance with a random. And as a jungle main why do you want to duo with an ADC? Its much better for a jungle to duo with a mid or a top who plays snowball champs.
Show more

Glad Hatter

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion