: OK, I'm replying on this comment just so everyone who is having the issue can see it. There is a workaround to stop this happening. It is a Rito Spaghetti-code™ problem with closing the client during the game. Here is how to work around the issue until they have repaired the client-side issue. 1 - Go to your client settings (the cog in the top right corner of the client window) 2 - On the very first page, there is an option called "Close client during game"; deselect this option 3 - PROFIT! I'd suggest relogging to make the client upload the persistent profile options so that this option is unchecked when you logon in the future too. But there you have it. Simple fix. Alas, the problem is much deeper than this, and seems to have to do with the client process closing and reopening. Whatever client code implementation Rito made on patch 9.23_ or 9.24_ has broken the way the client logs back into the active session. I haven't tried testing it yet, but I would hazard a guess that it has something to do with the client requiring token access to the lobby upon reopening and that there is an authentication process that has a private key for each player that matches their public key stored on their PC settings. I am just guessing, maybe even stretching it, but is it maybe possible, someone has altered the code that hashes the players keys when they enter the lobby, and that it is somehow forgetting the key when they exit the game and the client reopens? That's just my 2 cents worth, but I thought it may be useful. Enjoy, my fellow Summoners :D
Glamazon (NA)
: Love that 3-0. :)
"Fastest game of the tournament" hahahahahhahaha Hilarious that even the wild card teams could make more of a game than G2. Too bad that Griffin couldn't knock them out in groups. Loved watching them drop 0-2 and lose first seed after the casters are doing nothing but hyping how great they are lol.
: > [{quoted}](name=Glamazon,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=E13LZIEJ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-03T15:10:04.530+0000) > > This isn't a new thing. EU vs NA has always been a toxic twitch chat rivalry. Honestly, I'm pretty sure there's some backdoor bribing going on for EU still be in the tournament. "Home team advantage". If you ever tune into the LEC you can see they're really nothing great. Those monobrowed mongoloids got to feel better about themselves somehow. Quarterfinals was fun to watch. :) Loved watching 2 of their teams get knocked out. I also loved watching the NA teams getting knocked out in quarters... oh wait xd
: I'm sad that TFT was the reason why Twisted Treeline is going away
Reminds me of what happened to dominion. I still miss it.
WinDoos (EUNE)
: (unpopular opinion) Sneaky perfectly explains why NA can't compete
EU is guilty of all of those same things too. These comparisons only seem relevant in comparing NA to Korea or China. Honestly, I'm convinced that there's bribes taking place for G2 to still be in the tournament. Loved watching them get gutted by Griffin and EU getting 2 of their teams knocked out in quarterfinals. Thanks for the pick'ems points :)
Quáx (NA)
: Whats been going on this year with EU and NA's fanbase
This isn't a new thing. EU vs NA has always been a toxic twitch chat rivalry. Honestly, I'm pretty sure there's some backdoor bribing going on for EU still be in the tournament. "Home team advantage". If you ever tune into the LEC you can see they're really nothing great. Those monobrowed mongoloids got to feel better about themselves somehow. Quarterfinals was fun to watch. :) Loved watching 2 of their teams get knocked out.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=FlashNeko,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=TaBAe3UB,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-10-19T18:09:35.498+0000) > > I'm not saying anything underhanded DID happen? I'm just saying, I could understand why someone might be left with that impression. > > The likelihood of the events that came to pass in just ONE of the two groups was incredibly low. But for it to happen in BOTH? > > And one of the beneficiaries is the organization that throws the most money at E-Sports in the host nation by far? > > While I genuinely do believe that today was just a case of fate deciding to roll snake-eyes on us all seven times in a row and NOT an actual conspiracy, it's not impossible for someone else to look at the evidence presented and have a "Hey, wait a minute..." reaction to it. so also Griffin paid G2 to be so bad in the second day and finish second in their group? we are talking about about MSI champions that won easily the first game against Griffin. But i think that G2 losing in the second day was normal for you, but now that is FNC to have a 3-0 day....there is something strange Sure
Korea beat EU. OMG SOMEONE MUST HAVE PAID THEM OFF... Really??? lmao That's a normal day.
: Though with how RNG just threw in an errily similar manner, now I'm wondering if maybe some money DID pass hands under the table.
I mean.... And Splyce too? lol you start to think someone is buying these victories. Especially after they struggled to get out of play-ins. Looks like SKT's strategy paid off though. No more RNG to worry about. lol
: So by your logic, CG should run a mud-hole through SKT, right? This is what we're getting at here! Good man!
No? They've already set the stage for the battle for 2nd place. Beating CG guarantees their first seed... There's no advantage losing to CG.
Rioter Comments
: Let's talk about what's ACTUALLY wrong with Yasuo
These are great ideas that don't really gut him or remove his identity. Wind wall is infuriating. It should spawn at the final location and block nothing until after the channel. I've thrown thresh hooks that are literally touching him before he casts and it counts as a block. He shouldn't be rewarded for slow reflexes/poor anticipation.
Delling (EUW)
: But I'm playing support... so you're suggesting I forego Bandit... as a support... I think that's a pretty extreme position to take. I want Windcaller's. I want Bandit. Your response is to literally ignore the problem and tell me to go away.
Masteries are give and take. You can't have the ideal of every point. If you don't like cunning go into another. I'm sorry you under appreciate hp pots. #silver
: To Any Concerned Summoner.....Please Help.
This post is more begging for attention than really reporting an issue.
Pale Pirate (EUNE)
: fnatic wtf are you doing T_T
Where's your remakes today fanatic? Lol
: We're calling it "She" because Lamb is the one you control and Wolf is the rather dumb A.I partner. Ironic that the Lamb is stronger in combat than the Wolf eh?
Exactly. I'll start calling her they when wolf becomes more than Pix.
Archon X (NA)
: Kindred is male, doesn't matter if he went all caitlyn jenner on himself.
: One thing to keep in mind - when you're talking with strangers over the internet, they don't necessarily have the same context you do. What you see as 'constructive advice' may come across to others as mean or insulting. Next time in game before you give someone feedback, take a second and put yourself in their shoes. How would you feel if you weren't doing well and heard this from a teammate? Properly framing feedback is a pretty useful skill not just in League, but in life.
Can you enable a feature to immediately mute all teammates? Already do this with all chat. Team chat is just as worthless.
Valenten (NA)
: Silly question but how with the new system determine if a person actually deserves a chat restriction. Cause Ive been reported for actually giving constructive advice but was reported for what I would assume is "verbal abuse".
Moral of the story is never say anything to anyone for any reason. Mute everyone and move on.
: It's not so much 'recycled' as 'wasted'. This was a champion that had a lot of good potential for a double champion, something like Quinn and Valor that actually works. Instead, we ended up with a jungling Lulu and Pix.
> [{quoted}](name=Narasimha,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pBTybIaY,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2015-09-16T17:11:33.471+0000) > > It's not so much 'recycled' as 'wasted'. This was a champion that had a lot of good potential for a double champion, something like Quinn and Valor that actually works. Instead, we ended up with a jungling Lulu and Pix. This is exactly what I thought! I had such grand visions of what they could do and was amped by the teaser. So dull... I'm sure I'll buy him but only because of a surplus if IP.
: People have been complaining about how League has been going downhill in the last few seasons...
I've been playing since just after beta. Honestly people are always complaining league is ruined except once. During the tank meta a few months ago everything was relatively positive. People were playing the cheese assassins less and everything was more enjoyable. With all the reworks it seems everything has drastically swung the other way. Now you need to permaban them which lets through riven, zed, kalista, yasuo, etc.
Rioter Comments
: Punishment for Autolockers
You want to punish someone because you typed 'mid plz' first? lol... Just play draft if it bothers you that much.
Xonra (NA)
: Proof That Riot Moves Far Too slow
No wonder the group was slow and ineffective. If I had to read 10 paragraphs to get to your 2 sentence point, I'd be slow too.
Gubaguy (NA)
: Getting sick of people doing this
If this game upsets you that much you shouldn't play. Your team is frustrated your feeding from the very start. They don't want to feel like they're wasting their time. Oh and expecting the jungler to camp a losing lane is a bad idea almost always. FYI muting people is easy and you can disable all chat. People have nothing valuable to say they can't ping. Feel free to qq to riot for bans. I hardly think that's going to help your real problem though.
: Wishes of an Aatrox player
Interesting ideas. Personally the only frustrating part of his current kit for me right now is Q. It's so easy to cancel and dodge. Making it more reliable would improve late game sticking power.
: A conditional slow, a conditional stun/ shield / slow, a dash, a conditional blink, untargetability frames, a conditional speed buff / slow, average waveclear, average engage, conditional disengage, with average - subpar burst potential. I'll admit, still kind of good. But, let me tell you about this one champion. - % damage reduction - Point and click nuke - Scaling shield that ALSO slows on-hit - % armor reduction + dot damage - Suppression + stat boost Urgot sounds pretty good, right? Until you realize, he's slow, immobile, and has a poor range. He has to land his e to abuse his q, the shield can be broken, and the ult can move him into a bad position also. Listing the strengths of a champion is easy. It also makes the champion sound incredibly overpowered. Look at some of the weakness. In terms of kit, I can see where you're coming from. When Azir was just teased, I expected him to control a ton of minions, a dps, a ranged, and a tank, then his entire play style would revolve around rotating those minions and relying on micro'ing to win fights. I was disappointed when I saw Azir, I thought Riot could've done a lot better creating him, today... I still dislike their design / choices, but I can see that they were valid, and it worked out well. TLDR: Everyone looks OP when you look at strengths alone, champion design is going to change depending on who looks at the champion.
> [{quoted}](name=LoneWolfKirito,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TOmcQKEy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-06-14T23:18:43.684+0000) > > A conditional slow, a conditional stun/ shield / slow, a dash, a conditional blink, untargetability frames, a conditional speed buff / slow, average waveclear, average engage, conditional disengage, with average - subpar burst potential. I'll admit, still kind of good. But, let me tell you about this one champion. > > - % damage reduction > - Point and click nuke > - Scaling shield that ALSO slows on-hit > - % armor reduction + dot damage > - Suppression + stat boost > > Urgot sounds pretty good, right? Until you realize, he's slow, immobile, and has a poor range. He has to land his e to abuse his q, the shield can be broken, and the ult can move him into a bad position also. Listing the strengths of a champion is easy. It also makes the champion sound incredibly overpowered. Look at some of the weakness. > > In terms of kit, I can see where you're coming from. When Azir was just teased, I expected him to control a ton of minions, a dps, a ranged, and a tank, then his entire play style would revolve around rotating those minions and relying on micro'ing to win fights. I was disappointed when I saw Azir, I thought Riot could've done a lot better creating him, today... I still dislike their design / choices, but I can see that they were valid, and it worked out well. > > TLDR: Everyone looks OP when you look at strengths alone, champion design is going to change depending on who looks at the champion. He's saying he's overly complex. He's arguing about the design not the strength/op.
: For all of those with annoying friends on your friends lists
I'd use this all the time. Sometimes I just don't feel like playing with my silver friends lol
: [Store] Kalista doesn't show up under "Marksmen" in the store sorting
This guy beat me to the 'cancer' comment bah. +1 for him
: I think refunds are past due... atleast one.
I've been playing since just after beta and have never used one. The key is to make informed decisions. Why should riot pay because people want to trade in after using something for a couple weeks/months.
Droogzy (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Perfect Blue,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d9FszN4l,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-06-04T04:25:47.879+0000) > > Do you even read boards? Ekko is widely despised by those who don't play him and even some who do haha. My biggest question is why champions are released severely under or overpowered. Are PBE players just too nice to give actually useful criticism, or are their criticisms ignored? That's my question. I'm fully aware he is despised on the board, which exactly why I'm asking, a lot of the dissenting views about Ekko comes from the fact that he has so much survivability tied in his kit as an assassin. And honestly, looking at his kit and game play style and looking at the discussion on the board, I guess I feel that the feelings for Ekko of intensive hatred should have been immediately obvious. For me the question is why was it not evident to champion development. I actually have PBE access, to this day I have never attempted to utilize it. Why? Because I know any feedback I give is just going to be largely ignored.
> [{quoted}](name=Droogzy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d9FszN4l,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-06-04T04:29:02.344+0000) > > I'm fully aware he is despised on the board, which exactly why I'm asking, a lot of the dissenting views about Ekko comes from the fact that he has so much survivability tied in his kit as an assassin. And honestly, looking at his kit and game play style and looking at the discussion on the board, I guess I feel that the feelings for Ekko of intensive hatred should have been immediately obvious. > > For me the question is why was it not evident to champion development. > > I actually have PBE access, to this day I have never attempted to utilize it. > > Why? Because I know any feedback I give is just going to be largely ignored. PBE isn't for feedback. It's to play the new champ early on stream and gain tons of views duh
: I just got done with the worst game I've ever played.
Honestly... toxicity isn't at an all time high. It's the same as always lol
: Can someone @Rito reasonably explain the shift away from immoble mana mages + mastery nerfs?
I think the latest change was to try to validate the utility tree. Putting points in it generally felt like a waste beyond 9. Am I going to start using it now for mana regen nerf? No. Basically I thinkit was well intentioned but I'm still not putting points in that garbage. I'll take offense and flask start. It's very unfair watching katarina spam for days...
: Am i the only one that thinks Leblanc has suddenly become "OP" again
Canastus (NA)
: Riot, it's time you start talking to us about Cassiopeia and what she really needs.
: Which skins scare you the most on either team?
Lollipoppy. Nothing competes with that.
: you do realize bad people hear "buff" and instantly play that champion in ranked right? = false winrate
> [{quoted}](name=LuciferDraco,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2npO3dt8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-03-28T10:06:08.512+0000) > > you do realize bad people hear "buff" and instantly play that champion in ranked right? = false winrate This guy is right... The buff was relatively minor but it draws attention of the bads. Not surprised her winrate dropped. Let that sink in.
: If you say "gg ez" you're getting reported
Almost always when someone says this they're actually butt hurt and trying to make themselves feel better. I take it as a compliment. You crushed them in lane phase so much they have to insult you after they won.
Glamazon (NA)
: LFT for Ranked 3's or 5's
My current list of friends is very inconsistent. Really, I'd like to make some new friends that are online a bit more. lol
Rioter Comments
: You can tell something's wrong with Kalista when
So obviously broken on release. Being difficult to use isn't an argument for letting champs be op
: Report system is a placebo
ShotoGun (NA)
: Suggestion on an Aatrox buff that won't make him broken
There goes a good chunk of his burst... sounds like a nerf
Sneekers (NA)
: I have several smurfs and the reason I play them mostly is because I like to get high and play. That being said I don't think players at my elo would enjoy playing with me when I'm stoned and making stupid plays. I play on my low Gold smurf during this time so that I can still play in a competitive environment but at an elo I'm actually performing at. I also do drinking games on my smurf with friends. Edit: I also only play one role on my main, where as on my smurfs I practice my other roles.
> [{quoted}](name=Sneekers,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=YQZEfWzv,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-02-18T09:47:39.078+0000) > > I have several smurfs and the reason I play them mostly is because I like to get high and play. That being said I don't think players at my elo would enjoy playing with me when I'm stoned and making stupid plays. I play on my low Gold smurf during this time so that I can still play in a competitive environment but at an elo I'm actually performing at. I also do drinking games on my smurf with friends. > > Edit: I also only play one role on my main, where as on my smurfs I practice my other roles. I think you kind of proved the OPs point lol
: Banning All Smurf Accounts
Ever watch nightblue? Lol he has a thousand accounts... basically so he can do dumb builds against lower rankings to impress his viewers. God his voice is annoying. Lol
: Why no Aatrox nerf?
Aatrox is generally a lane bully. He has his weaknesses though. Generally he's pretty squishy and easy to burst especially if he prioritizes damage. Of course if you're only trying to poke him down hell sustain through. His skillshot and dash are relatively slow and dodgeable. Watch his resource bar and if its red his passive is up. Aatroxs kit, while I like it, can be lackluster and morellos being so popular kills him. He has many weak points. I'd hardly cry op
Talamare (NA)
: LCS proving Kalista is broken
I knew her kit was broken on release. High mobility, good cc on your, good damage from skills/passives. Only balance was it took people a long time to learn.
: Twisted Treeline Placements
Look in the match history to see what the other teams were ranked... you probably got placed with other bronzes. 5-0, while impressive, guarantees nothing for ranking if the enemy was low rank.
: disable edits on posts more than 24 hours old
You're wrong. This is what we want.
: Can we reduce Galio's mana costs?
Galio is one of my favorite champions. I strongly agree that his mana costs need to be reduced. He's an excellent lane bully so long as he has mana which isn't long. Phreak addressed the athenes nerf as trying to remove it as a must buy and making it a defensivealternative to Morellos. I can understand this and lowering the mana regen if they'd give the damn thing more MR. Honestly though what sense does it make to have the the regen weaker on it then 2 dorans... good idea. Poor execution.
Show more

Glamazon

Level 160 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion