: > [{quoted}](name=Skorch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Kf5EFkbh,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2018-01-11T02:01:38.725+0000) > > People are upset fighters (Top lane carries) arent viable. [citation needed] fighters are dominating top lane right now only three tanks of the entire cast are performing consistent up there -- {{champion:54}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:14}} Meanwhile more and more kleptomancy/comet abusing divers, juggernauts, and skirmishers are destroying tanks throughout laning while being levels ahead of them for later teamfights. {{champion:10}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:62}} All in the upper 50% of toplaners -- 17 of the top 27 While 7 of the 10 tanks played top have among the worst winrates in that role: {{champion:78}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:20}} Even being generous with the term tank to include {{champion:27}} {{champion:31}}, it's still only 4 out of 12 doing well. Fighters now not only shit on tanks thoughout the early game denying them cs for risk of the tank dying fucking instantly before they get their 3 items, but also end up setting the tanks so far behind they can't afford items needed for teamfights, while fighters enjoy the luxury of clearing a wave in a single ability cast and obliterating towers that are left alone for more than 3 seconds.
{{champion:12}} has amazing Top lane potential right now. Back to Season 3 Alistar powerhouse and that's the only benefit to all these trash updates.
SanKakU (NA)
: Well, it's not like {{item:3156}} {{item:3139}} {{item:3091}} {{item:3025}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3742}} defensive items that provide physical damage at the same time don't exist.
Deadman's is a shitty example.. it really does nothing for your damage.
: Following 3 accounts that never got punished for hate speech terminology. Normally I wouldn't care, but I got banned for saying it once on a 6 year old account with no history of toxicity or prior punishments. One of the account's names says "black people smell bad". That isn't the exact name of the account, "people" is abbreviated. Others have repeatedly insulted others by saying %%%got and %%%%%%. For some reason, they deserve better treatment than me? Some how, they deserve better treatment than someone who has followed the rules for 6 years and isn't trolling anyone or trying to piss anyone off. While they were constantly bashing teammates with insults all game. I just have ONE game where I respond and I get instantly banned. Then Riot Support doesn't look into the case at all, even in the name of consistency. I REALLLY don't understand what they are doing. I thought they were against hate speech. Apparently they are only against it if I say a word ONCE in response. For this reason, I am nothing but angry. The ban did nothing but make me resent Riot and the community. I didn't learn anything. I didn't change my mind. I didn't change my behavior. I didn't change who I am. I was more on Riot's side back when I thought there was consistency. Since I have learned there isn't, I don't care if I give Rioters a bad day anymore. In fact, I earn a gold star every time I make them delete my comments or delete threads out of existence. I have a lot of gold stars from only pointing out inconsistencies in a calm manner. Doesn't take much to piss them off when you show them evidence that proves them wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Pandemic Punch,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5ltpqH8e,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-11T12:02:10.049+0000) The point is- everything you get "reported" for is just complete horse shit. The term "noob" is a reportable offense. In what fucking universe is calling someone "noob" grounds to lose your account? My girlfriend just created an account and the opening screen literally calls her a noob. Riot is calling her a Noob. My brother got banned for /all chatting a Miss Fortune quote because he saw an enemy MF bot do it in his early games. His first PvP game he gets banned for saying something that the AI says to you in co-op v. ai. This was his entire chat log: "Don't get cocky. I'll be back!" The report system needs to be removed. There's no other answer.
: > [{quoted}](name=Glamorous Rammus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dnyLqLVV,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-01-11T07:59:51.061+0000) > > I just want it back to the way it was: actually receiving credit for being a part of team fights. Challenging smite without auto literally contributes nothing tho
Wrong. Just being present drastically affects the gameplay of opposing players. Are you walking near an enemy tower with a Blitzcrank standing there? No. And if that Blitzcrank moves you're going to adjust your position to avoid his grab. And if by doing so- you move away from Blitz right into an enemy ambush it's because Blitzcrank made it happen. Even if he doesn't manage to get in a hit he made a play. And sometimes making a play means not doing anything because if Blitz used his grab at all you would feel safe enough to engage- meaning he couldn't set up the play that got you ambushed because his abilities are on cooldown and you would take advantage.
Rioter Comments
: Because challenging smite doesn't deal dmg or CC, it's always been like that. You can use it on someone who's inting into tower and they'll still only get executed.
It's not just Challenging Smite. Maybe you didn't read the part where I said I don't care to hear people justify the bullshit this game has become. Assists in general aren't rewarded the way they should be.
: > [{quoted}](name=Glamorous Rammus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BeiUWf2U,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-11T08:38:03.216+0000) > > I know Nami isn't designated as a Mid champ. I don't really own any champs on this account though. I'm playing Normal Draft. > And even though Nami isn't a Mid laner she's got good qualifications for the position. She has good poke and sustain 1v1 plus a great help to your Jungle when ganks come your way. > But even if I wasn't Nami that team was tightly coordinated and making really great plays. I would have been snowballed regardless tbh. The fact my team fought me because of it is just what annoys me. No. I totally understand and I support you. They could have converged on lee for easy kills. I also understand just playing what you know, I personally still take nidalee mid and sometimes even build her bruiser still, it works for me lol.
> [{quoted}](name=TheRiddum,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BeiUWf2U,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-11T08:40:26.667+0000) > > No. I totally understand and I support you. They could have converged on lee for easy kills. I also understand just playing what you know, I personally still take nidalee mid and sometimes even build her bruiser still, it works for me lol. Honestly these Off-Meta picks are dominating this season. With the way runes are set up I've been crushing with Alistar solo lane.
: Yeah. Teamwork wins games surprisingly and some players are stuck in the past and think someone can still defend a turret against 4 people. Turrets are weak af. THat being said, Nami isn’t really a mid later and you learnt why the hard way, lots of other laners could have safely cs’d in that situation.
> [{quoted}](name=TheRiddum,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BeiUWf2U,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-11T08:25:30.126+0000) > > Yeah. Teamwork wins games surprisingly and some players are stuck in the past and think someone can still defend a turret against 4 people. Turrets are weak af. THat being said, Nami isn’t really a mid later and you learnt why the hard way, lots of other laners could have safely cs’d in that situation. I know Nami isn't designated as a Mid champ. I don't really own any champs on this account though. I'm playing Normal Draft. And even though Nami isn't a Mid laner she's got good qualifications for the position. She has good poke and sustain 1v1 plus a great help to your Jungle when ganks come your way. But even if I wasn't Nami that team was tightly coordinated and making really great plays. I would have been snowballed regardless tbh. The fact my team fought me because of it is just what annoys me.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
SatomiKun (EUW)
: Rammus is on the VGU tier 1 list. So no skins for him in the near future. And chances are high that his appearance will change alot. Here a [character study page](https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/001/236/322/large/david-ko-4-2-1000.jpg?1442759349) from a Rioter. I expect his rework to make him something similar (hopefully the bottom left design).
No. People need to leave Rammus alone. That concept is puke to be honest. Nice drawing- bad idea for Rammus.
Rioter Comments
: Claire, the Magic Cat
bump. this was a neat concept. ideas?
Rioter Comments
: Concept for New Champion: Horacio, the Haunted Puppet
: Double Honor!?!1? How is this possible Rayette???
: > [{quoted}](name=Glamorous Rammus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wKbVP2An,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-01-07T00:26:38.657+0000) > > I tried to petition against Laughing Fish for removing one of my posts just because he disagreed with me. Totally trolled me then he trolled my post asking for his resignation and it wasn't long before that post was removed by whoever was in charge over there. > > Laughing Fish is garbage. And that's not me being salty or toxic- this is real. I'd upvote this post but "So sad.. you are not authorized.." You have to be Lv30 to upvote/downvote
> [{quoted}](name=Explorer Ezreal,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wKbVP2An,comment-id=00050002,timestamp=2018-01-07T00:48:05.129+0000) > > You have to be Lv30 to upvote/downvote I never had to in the past.
Azadethe (NA)
: Can anyone think of a champion pairing where Nasus does poorly 1v1 post level 6 since Ult Buff?
{{champion:83}} {{champion:150}} I don't know about how they pair versus Nasus but they're harder lane opponents for me than Nasus is.
: > [{quoted}](name=Glamorous Rammus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wKbVP2An,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-01-07T00:26:38.657+0000) > > I'd upvote this post but "So sad.. you are not authorized.." That's an old bug, try a few minutes later and/or refresh the page.
> [{quoted}](name=Mounting Dread,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wKbVP2An,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2018-01-07T00:33:23.895+0000) > > That's an old bug, try a few minutes later and/or refresh the page. Now it's saying I have to be level 30. THIS IS MY BOARDS ACCOUNT. I've always been able to vote in the past. Please redirect this issue to the person in charge of this nonsense. I shouldn't have to level up MY BOARDS ACCOUNT IN GAME to continue Boards activity. IGN: Mister Modesty: Level: 63 I think I'm qualified.
: > [{quoted}](name=Glamorous Rammus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wKbVP2An,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-01-07T00:26:38.657+0000) > > I'd upvote this post but "So sad.. you are not authorized.." That's an old bug, try a few minutes later and/or refresh the page.
> [{quoted}](name=Mounting Dread,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wKbVP2An,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2018-01-07T00:33:23.895+0000) > > That's an old bug, try a few minutes later and/or refresh the page. This is my Boards account. I just logged in about a hour ago. And it's still happening.
wildfox99 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Glamorous Rammus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wKbVP2An,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-01-07T00:26:38.657+0000) > > I tried to petition against Laughing Fish for removing one of my posts just because he disagreed with me. Totally trolled me then he trolled my post asking for his resignation and it wasn't long before that post was removed by whoever was in charge over there. > > Laughing Fish is garbage. And that's not me being salty or toxic- this is real. I'd upvote this post but "So sad.. you are not authorized.." {{champion:32}}
: While I love the prospect of having an item like this, it would basically negate the idea of a magic damage top laner altogether. We already have Hexdrinker for damage dealers, so an MR version of sunfire would make it so that tanks can get waveclear no matter what. Also, think of what this would do to Galio top. This item would be way too strong, especially in competitive.
I disagree. That would be like saying Immolate and Skirmisher's shouldn't mix- even though they do. Immolate is just made much weaker for Jungle Items than it is for Sunfire Cape.
: Why Laughing Fish is the king of Memes and Games
I tried to petition against Laughing Fish for removing one of my posts just because he disagreed with me. Totally trolled me then he trolled my post asking for his resignation and it wasn't long before that post was removed by whoever was in charge over there. Laughing Fish is garbage. And that's not me being salty or toxic- this is real. I'd upvote this post but "So sad.. you are not authorized.."
: > [{quoted}](name=Glamorous Rammus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NiKq6Q5U,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-01-07T00:09:47.476+0000) > > I disagree. I only named a very few champions because listing all of them would be insane. > Your example of Caitlyn not procing thorns doesn't apply because her basic attacks do. She's ranged and shooting Thornmail causes the redirection of damage. > Zed's Q would fall into the same category, and his E especially would. > I'm unfamiliar with Talon's button commands, but I would say all his abilities should also apply. > And as far as Fiora- do you main her or something? Because Fiora's W should most definitely proc thorns using that puny rapier. Your first reason was thematic logic. Doesn't make sense for ranged opponents to proc it then. Your second reason would just make thornmail and rammus an even bigger counter to physical dmg dealers when they already counter.
You're right. But my examples were for 3 champions only. This was my mistake for not realizing how alike these 3 champs are. However- if Ashe uses her bow to attack Rammus, she takes damage. If Ashe uses her bow to W rammus with 5 arrows nothing happens. Thematically, even ranged champs should be affected. You should also realize that this would help some champions counter Rammus. Because as it is all AP damage on basic attacks applies to the "thorns". If "thorns" only punished physical damage, these champions would gain a nice cushion. {{item:3091}}
: In high ELO Janna players ping where it's gonna go
That's like saying Tahm should have to ping where he's Ulting. The ability does it automatically. Janna NEEDS this. Anyways- when you have 45% CDR the last thing you want to do is have to ping after every cast (Q is available 2 seconds after a full charged tornado was just released)
needHymn (NA)
: Allies should be able to see the path that Janna's tornado will travel
I made a post about this years ago and it was downvoted into oblivion. I hope people realize how important this is!! How many times my allies have led enemies away from the nadoes just to die, when they could have led them straight into it for an epic turn around. I'd upvote but apparently "I'm not authorized"
: Nah that's dumb. For abilities like talon's w, zeds q, zed w+e, fiora w and etc this wouldn't make sense. Really since you've only named characters in melee, no ranged champion like caityln should ever proc thornmail or have any return dmg apply to them. This would just be a crazy and unneeded buff to tanks.
I disagree. I only named a very few champions because listing all of them would be insane. Your example of Caitlyn not procing thorns doesn't apply because her basic attacks do. She's ranged and shooting Thornmail causes the redirection of damage. Zed's Q would fall into the same category, and his E especially would. I'm unfamiliar with Talon's button commands, but I would say all his abilities should also apply. And as far as Fiora- do you main her or something? Because Fiora's W should most definitely proc thorns using that puny rapier.
: Petition to make changes on damage redirection
No Garen or Darius mains please. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Rioter Comments
: What about Deep Sea Aurelion Sol or Atlantean Aurelion Sol???
Also very good skin concepts for Sol. Where's the skins Riot?
: Champion Concept: A Yordle Zaun Scientist
Youre all spoonfed. Why cant I downvote your dumb responses? xD
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rester (NA)
: Im not sure if it applies with AOE Actives like Randuins and Righteous Glory. I know it applies with Frost Queen's, Cutlass/Bork, and the Hextech GLP thing.
I can see that. But I think it should apply from the AOE slows as well. The description doesn't specify that it needs to be a targeted slow. It simply says "slowing a champion with active items..." I think having some icy effect for these items would helps champs like Singed..though he might not need the help lol. With the build I set up I use Glacial Augment and the velocity rune for Malphite's Q. The Q already steals MS so it helps Velocity- then I thought holy shit get Righteous Glory and let that help the chase too and proc my Glacial Augment but the icy part never happened.
Rioter Comments
: The main reason for posting chat logs is for members of the community to help you identify what was wrong about them, if you cannot see it yourself. If you edit the logs, what is the value you are getting? Thank you .. Thank you.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JuA1KueA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-01T01:35:23.503+0000) > > The main reason for posting chat logs is for members of the community to help you identify what was wrong about them, if you cannot see it yourself. > Depends on how you define "reason", considering the majority of these posts are actually an attempt to justify what happened. Maybe you think people come here to hear someone else's opinion- but that's naive. People just want to hear their opinion and have an audience to agree with that opinion.
Rioter Comments
: Maybe tanks can't snowball as hard as carries, but their items are way cheaper.
Static Shiv is dirt cheap and helps clear waves so fast that it pays for itself. B.F. Sword is 300 gold more than Bramble Vest- but someone building B.F. Sword can get earn 1,300 much quicker than someone who's building Bramble can earn 1,000. In fact: an ADC can prepare to penetrate armor quicker than tanks can build it. ADCs get: {{item:3034}} is 1,000 for 10 AD and up to +10% bonus damage {{item:3134}} is 1,100 for 25 AD and 15 Lethality {{item:3035}} is 1,300 for 10 AD and 35% Armor Pen. Tanks get: {{item:1031}} is 800 and provides nothing but Armor {{item:3024}} is 900 and provides only 20 Armor {{item:3082}} is 1,000 for 40 Armor and Cold Steel {{item:3076}} is 1,000 for 35 Armor and 15 damage reflected
Rioter Comments
Chesties (NA)
: [Update] We know that some accounts are able to log in while others can't, but we still don't know what the defining difference with those accounts are. Not much to say here, but we're following any lead that makes sense at the moment. I hope to have more of an update in the next post.
The OP suggested pre-30 accounts may be able to login. Perhaps the issue is the new leveling platform?
Rioter Comments
: Why are his damage scalings so low. 5% AD? With a max 90 damage. Mid game and late game that is so pathetically weak. He will be doing nothing. As a support you still need better scaling than that since supports don't really build damage...
I didn't want to make them too much so I took the safe route and held back on the numbers a bit. I didn't want to make it seem like I'm trying to have an all-powerful champ that can snowball any role lol. If you have any ideas for good damage ratios, let me know. It would help a lot!
Skylarke (EUW)
: Hi, I thought I would come to take a quick review. I think it's moderately interesting, in that you have an aggressive sort of fighter support champion. The key issues I would like to bring up is, among other things, how the passive works. It doesn't seem defined very well. For example, do you receive damage reduction upon autoattacking, or is the system defined differently? Similarly, how do you pick an ally? Is it Kindred style (which I would feel is the best way of handling this) Is there a range to this ability, or does it affect globally? While most of these issues are largely that of semantics, I feel that they are quite important in fleshing out your character. Q is an interesting ability with good spaces for skill expression. A minor touchup I would suggest is to adjust the scalings, as they are overly low even for a support character. W I find to be effective, if a little strange. I do like how it can be used offensively and defensively, but it's also very easy to counterplay, meaning that your enemy can simply attack you once to remove your main form of gapcloser. Similarly, it leaves him very vulnerable if you don't have an ally to move around with. This is a similar issue I have with the E, in while they are effective, they may be overly simple and that limits the potential you have in terms of playing this character. R seems to be a fair ability, but adjusting the cooldown upwards to something like 120/100/80 would bring it more into line with current support-level ultimates. I also feel that you could attach a passive that reduces the time before you can select a new Bound ally, since that is probably one of your greatest limiters here - you're fairly powerful with your ally close by, but pretty much useless without. Overall, I think that the thematic of a attack speed building support, who also focuses on similar is quite interesting, but you definitely can do more to expand in terms of exploring the thematic space!
Thanks for the detailed input. I'm going to try to answer as organized as possible. **Passive:** While Tsun Chi is in combat, the passive becomes an active effect which ends a short time after leaving combat. Let's say that attacking or casting abilities grants the Mitigation for 2.5 seconds, attacking or casting spells will reset the timer back to 2.5 seconds. Selecting a champion works like Kindred's passive. It's probably the easiest way to achieve the goal. **Q:** I intentionally left the damage values low so it didn't seem like I was trying to create an OP champion. I figured if I kept the values low then it wouldn't seem like the champ could snowball any role you give him. However, I must admit that I do not know what appropriate values might look like. **W:** It is a huge niche to leave him so vulnerable. But I wanted there to be a real cost to cast the ability. Let's face it, if any champion could spam a shield like that it would be overwhelming. I chose the current route because it fits the theme, and also creates easy counterplay to avoid the skill from being used too willingly. As far as needing an ally, I can see the problem. I tried making a balance that allowed the champ to survive by himself but making him excel when around an ally. **Ultimate:** Again, I don't fully understand what good numbers should be. As far as cooldowns, damage ratios, cost, etc. Maybe the cooldown should decrease.. And I like the idea about lowering the cd of his Passive. Thanks for your support and ideas!
: Champion Concept: Tsun Chi, the Lost at Heart
Edited the details in his Ultimate to balance certain issues. Let me know what you think.
: Its not a bad concept but this seems like a more annoying yasou and will be terrible in low elo (also seems to have the same kit of braum except for a knock back instead of slow)
And Rakan in a way. I definitely see the Yasuo, after using E the Q becomes AOE instead of poke. I did use champions like Yi and Yasuo for inspiration. Except, when I see the Master Yi blade technique I want to see it used to desperately keep an ally alive. :)
: Pshhhh, nothin personnel... kid. Nah i'm sure your design is great. But I like edgy assassins, that's my thing lol.
Just read it. I think it would appeal to you. :)
: "support style" stopped reading.
: this is actually pretty cool
SatomiKun (EUW)
: Some questions. How does the ally bound work? Permanent with item like Kalista? Selectable with CD (same interface Kindred uses?)? I think it is option 2, but want to be sure. And I think he has too much power in his ult. Would take away some stuff from it and put power elsewhere. His W shouldn't deflect for 3 seconds in my opinion. It should be a reactive skill. I like the thematic of the champ.^^
Show more

Glamorous Rammus

Level 24 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion