: Supports (Long Image)
But ADCs aren't accepting of not having a support at their beck and call, nor are they caring and nurturing people, in fact, they are absolutely horrendous and abusive people. You can't make me go back there, I can't go back there... https://i.imgur.com/9mTO7Oc.gif[] Overall great post though.
: Ezreal isn't the only one to abuse it, but even then, why is it fair for him to be able to build CDR, armor, and have slows on his Q while being one of the safest champions in the game? Same thing with Karma. She's ranged, has a haste, a root, and a slow, why is it fair that she can build IBG?
> [{quoted}](name=Makattack,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oQETVdLH,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T18:45:40.154+0000) > >Same thing with Karma. She's ranged, has a haste, a root, and a slow, why is it fair that she can build IBG? Tank Karma is also underwhelming until she hits her two item powerspike. Whether going utility or artillery, you're good from the get-go. As Tank Karma, you might be crazy once online, but it does take a while. Supposedly that build's now crazy out of line due to that buff that somehow getting through.
: They already tried to "diversify" the Support role by adding champions such as Bard, who are designed to roam and be impactful across the whole map instead of being tied to one single lane. Not only that, but they completely changed all of the Support items, added damage for support items, and have enabled more champions to be impactful at Support. Riot is not at fault, it's everyone who plays League of Legends. The players are what make the game. Obviously you don't remember the times of Mordekaiser ADC, which dominated for a while. Riot has tried for years to break the Bottom lane meta, but that simply is not what the majority of players want. It doesn't matter what drastic champions and mechanics Riot introduces into the game, players stick to what they know and the entire game revolves around it.
They changed Lulu's kit to only be useful as a buff-bot, they reworked Taric's power budget to needing a better level 2, damage is so high that poking supports cannot realistically outplay a strong all-in when roaming, implemented utility scaling to shackle early power, removed Soraka's waveclear in her rework, have primarily focused on making ADCs the mandatory class for ~8 years of LoL's existence, made bot lane's turret squishier and gave it an extremely influential objective that spawns early into the game.. One or two token changes into changing the meta does not a "it's just the players" make.
: Karma mains asked for a gameplay update. We did not ask for number buffs.
Why a gameplay update when they could do a gameplay revert? Better yet, separate her into Karma and Darha. Might alleviate some of the tug-of-war issues between her 'flexible utility battlemage' fans and the 'she's a support' fans.
: The Nightblue3 problem.
>Tbh, this trade is better for your team You’re better adc he’s better jungle and if your ego is too big to trade then it implies you’re trying to lose (same with people not giving me jungle not as if I dersetve it. It’s in the teams best interest - Tarzaned [This is your mind on streaming.](https://twitter.com/LoLTarzaned/status/1136402005642158080)
: X champion doesn't belong in Y lane
Jungle Twitch has been a thing since at least Season 2 and is just cheese. Might as well complain about Rengar laning. Yeah, it's pretty oppressive, but as long as they aren't chainfed they've committed to playing a role that's really sub-optimal and is shut down just by being cautious.
: Roaming Teemo Support 3-Step Guide
>Optional Step 2.5: When mentioning your performance, boost the win rate about 20%, that way when it turns out you actually lose a majority of the time, you can fall back on people who believed you without checking. IIRC, he said "with this strategy", not "with Teemo". 1) At the end of the Riot v. Singed controversy it was stressed "You can do off-meta strategies, just be sure to _communicate_ with your team about it." : X
: > [{quoted}](name=Glaricion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jROkgjKJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-16T06:12:16.306+0000) > > [I'm with Pika, just a polite response from someone who doesn't know what's going on.](https://i.imgur.com/YEwGir7l.png) > > "I have been at E3, so I no clue what is going on as I've fallen behind in my work, Nubrac does ring a bell though. Sorry that you had a bad experience, will be sure to look into the matter tonight." photoshopped image
> [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jROkgjKJ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-17T04:01:09.767+0000) > > photoshopped image I thought it was possibly faked at first, but then I reread it and saw how standard and nothing it was no matter what position anyone takes. Reason why you think it was shopped, and what benefit could've come from faking it?
: I am starting to think that Toby Fox has a thing for legs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzNFKw1a12s[]
: Is there still a zero tolerance policy for certain phrases?
What even set the guy off, are people still rage quitting because someone wanted to play Yuumi?
: I don't get it.
This should explain it. If not, at least you get to see a great pair of chompers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QEfbe5SmNk&#t=7s[]
: we just need a irl 6th role to suck the adc off while he plays and solidify the commitment to that playstyle.
Oh Marksmen-senpai, you're all bruised from csing! Please let me heal your wounds, it's my sole purpose for existing after all. _rero rero rero_ Why are you stopping me? Master please, to carry our team to victory you need to be in tiptop shape. Why are you grabbing me by my hair? Please don't be disgusted by my spit master, it has antibacterial properties and helps to heal tissue faster! Wait, what, I'm being a good little healslut it's just the wrong part? Master, please don't make me blush! So where do you need healing? You burnt your tongue earlier and that's bothering you more? M-master, that's lewd! But you are the carry, and to do your job you do need to be as comfortable as possible... Okay I'll do it, just please don't tell our other team mates. I'm all yours, I'm just a bashful little puppy that wants to please my master. Just please, be gentle, I'm new to all this...
: @Riot Zephy - Did you honestly apologize to an AFK player yelling r%%%%%?
[I'm with Pika, just a polite response from someone who doesn't know what's going on.](https://i.imgur.com/YEwGir7l.png) "I have been at E3, so I no clue what is going on as I've fallen behind in my work, Nubrac does ring a bell though. Sorry that you had a bad experience, will be sure to look into the matter tonight."
: "Lux isn't Riot's favorite champion!"
Downvoted for making me jealous.
: Step Back For A Second
You'd think 3 or 4 threads would be enough, seems like we're close to hitting a dozen of them, if we haven't already : X Irelia isn't the standard midlaner, she isn't as level dependent as a mage. TF suffers especially hard from losing CS as a decent amount of his power budget is his ability to get items quicker with his +gold passive and spreading that advantage to other lanes. Taric Sona also don't really scale all that well with gold, so a gold lead from them over Sivir isn't too bad. Nubrac should be more communicative though. Not sure what other streamers are saying, but in the 13 minute video that was posted about the situation he stated: "I don't notify my team that I'm doing this because I'll just get flamed."
JackMcCarry (EUNE)
: Nightblue3 situation and "off meta" players
>yes, queuing up as a support (who is designated bot) and ditching your adc from level 1 with no intention of going bot, is griefing. Bottom is designated bottom, that's why it is called bottom, just like w/ most of the roles. There have been different non-ADC bound support strategies throughout the years, although Riot does repeatedly enforce the 'ADC slave' mentality that you mentioned with their kit and overall game mechanics adjustments. >you cant hijack someone's lane to "support" him when he asks you to leave only for you to ignore him, you're now ruining this player's experience deliberatly. He didn't hijack the lane. Didn't see Teemo contesting farm, saw him help hardpush mid w/ Irelia Q and get them sweet plates, saw him help get some dives off on TF, etc... I can agree with this though: "I don't communicate w/ my team because it just makes them flame me more." This is dangerously close to crossing the line into griefing. All strategies need communication, and everyone's used to the standard 1 1 2 lane setup w/ standard picks. If you want to change it up, you need to notify people so that they can adjust. Having someone 1v2 or 1v3 is fine, but to not notify them so that they can adjust their build is a GRADE A jerk move.
Rockman (NA)
: >Pyke goes toplane
Bretty sure it's because he's going mid. His pick rate in that lane is about 1% higher and is rated to be a higher tier (slightly lower WR than going top though).
: > [{quoted}](name=Glaricion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QnBbjLX1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-15T13:08:11.568+0000) > > Look, I saw the posts on League of Meta, you didn't post a single shred of evidence. > Where were the talks of how one LCS coach breathed? > Where are the hot takes from Liftlift? > Where is the clip of someone pressing R? > > "Auhhh, I linked to a 15 minute video clearly showing Nightblue being abusive towards the Teemo and encouraging toxic behaviour to his audience whilst afking in fountain. There's also this (unconfirmed?) screenshot floating around where Riot Zephyr was making good on Nighblue's threats to get a man on the inside to ban him. I'm so smart, I'm so great, auhhhh." > > Dude, get off your high horse and stop personally attacking such a great pillar of the community. Nice copy pasta.
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QnBbjLX1,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T13:12:25.378+0000) > > Nice copy pasta. Wait, there's actually a copypasta like that? Then again, wouldn't be too surprising, the LoL subreddit mods are so consistently horrendous about the same exact topics that you never really have to change your criticisms against them...
Sillae (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Glaricion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rFmEEAB1,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T08:27:19.147+0000) > > Yes, 8 is short, 50 is low, especially w/ how she's built. Don't spam it off CD? > > She uses E to last hit key minions and get klepto procs, the fact it does negligible damage to healthy targets is a weird point to bring up. > > Irelia is worse, doesn't her linear stun start off at ~20s CD? Would be surprised if it could qualify as a proper nuke. > Ekko is like Diana. They both are melee, but have avenues to farm safely from ranged. > Poppy's shield starts at 16s at level 1, static CD. > etc... > > She has a lot of sustain. > > Corrupting > Dark seal on back, klepto items, maybe some Doran's, can sparingly use her W, lots of staying power. > > I agree her early is awful, she sucks until level 11, but she has the tools to totally ignore the game as she AFKs to relevancy and hopes forcing her team to 4v5 for 20 minutes works out. > It seems to work out often enough as you need a pretty big lead to not lose against a team w/ a Kayle who has gone online. > [Her WR/Game Time is essentially a _r_, breaking even around the 20 minute mark, w/ an overall WR of about 52%.](https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Kayle/) (~51.5% U.GG) Scaling champs should have weak earlies, not auto lose earlies. Pick a lane bully and if she ever tries to cs in your range 100-10 her at the very least. They're mitigating their weaknesses but they aren't exactly winning lane now are they? It's like pushing Nasus early, then letting him free farm while you do objectives and being surprised that now he can actually fight. Seeing as the issue was you saying Kayle early game wasn't weak, and you've now admitted she does have a weak early, the issue should be resolved.
> Seeing as the issue was you saying Kayle early game wasn't weak, and you've now admitted she does have a weak early, the issue should be resolved. I said she had a weak early game, my entire first post was about how she has to powerfarm early and totally goes against Riot's interactive design that has players fighting over objectives before they hit even level 4. Whatever, this convo's going on way too long about something that doesn't even matter.
JackMcCarry (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Glaricion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RGxAOAGV,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-06-14T22:45:10.719+0000) > > The Teemo constantly showed how his team was doing about the same or better in terms of CS advantage due to the strategy, and also did it with an ADC who is one of the best ones to solo bot with. > > Also, TF's level 6 and csing is much more crucial than Irelia's. > > Support means support. You support your entire team and flip your focus around to whomever is the win condition. > Though oftentimes it is the best decision to do so, supports aren't necessarily the ADC's babysitter. > > Maybe if you go through his match history you can find himh doing something a bit trolly like leaving a Draven alone to go support a Mid Kayle against a Xerath, but all we saw was Sivir against a Taric Sona bot lane and him forcing a Nami to join him mid. Dont play naive, tell me honestly. If you started a game as an adc and your support just left you 1v2 because "i cant do anything bot" would you not call that trolling? If you played a solo laner and suddenly some teemo was sitting in your lane soaking XP and ruining your game plan, would you not be pissed? If you say you dont you're lying. There is roaming as support, and there is going duo mid because "if i go bot i cant proc spelltheif". If you go to a solo lane and someone just hijacks your lane it's trolling, teemo sitting mid and soaking XP and ruining that players gameplan is trolling. Seperate the nightblue situation from the gameplay situation, nightblue is being a scumbag, but going duo mid when you queued for support is borderline trolling.
Yes, I wouldn't mind going 1v2 or 1v3 as an ADC or whatever bot. I did that constantly in my Dota days and I've done so in League, not a big deal. League players are much too often just so focused on themselves, they never look at if the team's actually benefiting from what's making them unconformable, all about that micro 1-player "me me me" paradigm. Support means support, it doesn't mean babysitter, it doesn't mean ADC's little lapdog, the support supports the team and does their best to enable the win condition. No tribute procs, no wards. No wards, no vision. It was an Irelia (not too XP dependent) versus a TF, Teemo prevented TF from getting CS (denying his passive advantage) and helped Irelia hardpush waves into turret (minimizing the solo XP lead), effectively making TF's level 6 roams both less effective and punishing (they were hardpushing mid turret and getting plates). Sivir is also one of the better ADCs to solo with, good Q range, aoe damage w/ boomerangs, spellshield...
: > [{quoted}](name=UniSect,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sb2Lgs5R,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-15T06:16:08.912+0000) > > I recently dealt with a player that did not meet my standards. But who cares, my dad works at the company so I have the power over his account and I want him 2 weeks banned. > > Anyone who disagrees is a braindead mutton. I deserve this because I have connection to authority. WTF THIS DAD IS 100% BUSTED, INSTANT ONESHOT BANS ANYONE!
> [{quoted}](name=xxxliltrash ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sb2Lgs5R,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-15T09:06:32.004+0000) > > WTF THIS DAD IS 100% BUSTED, INSTANT ONESHOT BANS ANYONE! Ooooh, is WT Snacks back?
Rockman (NA)
: They fired Mr. Resetti
"Oh hey, I keep hearing how companies are making record profits, can't wait to get a good job and full benefits!" "Oh, I have to work part-time with no benefits, and you're laying off more-and-more staff every year? That's cool too..."
Zed genius (EUNE)
: Everyone is so vocal about the NB3 thing
Sorry mate, you're projecting. I've had to suddenly play bot 1v2 w/o my teammate(s) properly notifying me. You know what I did? I changed my starting items, did my best not to die, and coordinated w/ my team. There's no reason to, especially if you have a large audience, encourage toxic behaviour in the community be abusive towards your team when they're trying to win and afk in fount just because someone was trying to win in a way that wasn't ordained by some influential figure.
: Rioter bans an account on the whim of a streamer
Look, I saw the posts on League of Meta, you didn't post a single shred of evidence. Where were the talks of how one LCS coach breathed? Where are the hot takes from Liftlift? Where is the clip of someone pressing R? "Auhhh, I linked to a 15 minute video clearly showing Nightblue being abusive towards the Teemo and encouraging toxic behaviour to his audience whilst afking in fountain. There's also this (unconfirmed?) screenshot floating around where Riot Zephyr was making good on Nighblue's threats to get a man on the inside to ban him. I'm so smart, I'm so great, auhhhh." Dude, get off your high horse and stop personally attacking such a great pillar of the community.
: Riot under fire?
The average League player probably doesn't know any of these, you're polling a self-selected group.
: Irelia nerfs are like Katy perry new song : Never really over
>They gotta rewire the brains of people who are playing vs her. A lot of times we weren't asking for Irelia to be touched, hence why "better nerf Irelia" became a meme, because they'd nerf her instead of someone we actually wanted them to. "Kassadin somehow was left unbanned, better nerf Irelia." "I can't approach the wave because I'm playing versus LeBlanc, better nerf Irelia." "Olaf just waded through us and decimated our ADC for the fourth time this game, better nerf Irelia." "Morde's insta-clearing mid and wraiths, so I'm stuck in a 0v1 lane, better nerf Irelia." "Ryze's new rework is broken because he gains high amounts of damage for building tank items, better nerf Irelia." "I stubbed my toe, better nerf Irelia." "Morello was irritated because he was memed again, better nerf Irelia." You get the picture.
: Rek'sai beats her by on longshot
A girl with thicc and sharp mandibles and a smooth exoskeleton that won't crack (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Sillae (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Glaricion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rFmEEAB1,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T07:40:28.350+0000) > > Sorry, you misread my post. > > Short CD E (8s), very low mana, good base damage, gives her range, perfect synergy w/ klepto... > Q also helps w/ aoe farming. > > Those examples are quite disingenuous, and you know it. > > Poppy's shield has a long CD, Braum isn't a solo laner, Ekko uses his abilities to farm, Rengar jumps, Ivern is ranged from brush and doesn't lane, Pantheon Q harasses off cd, to do otherwise ruins his early game advantage. 8 seconds is a short cooldown? Low mana cost? She starts with 330 mana. One Q is 70, one E is 50. If she's using it off cooldown to farm she's gonna run out. Most Kayles run klepto and due to the drops it makes her seem like she has more stats than she really does, but if she's running klepto it's hit or miss if she gets a mana potion, and she's going to lose farm by using it to harass you. Also the base damage is awful, it scales up based on missing health + her regular auto damage, so if she uses it on you at full health she's literally just using an auto. Don't get me wrong, on low health targets it is gonna hurt, but there are many abilities like that. And why are you saying the examples are disingenuous because they aren't being used to farm but then you say Ekko doesn't count because he's using his abilities to farm (and harass, ideally)? Those aren't even all the melee champs with ranged abilities, I just listed a few (and I notice you ignored Irelia completely). Her early game is god awful, she starts out and ends up with less base armor than Soraka. Abuse it.
> 8 seconds is a short cooldown? Low mana cost? She starts with 330 mana. One Q is 70, one E is 50. If she's using it off cooldown to farm she's gonna run out. Yes, 8 is short, 50 is low, especially w/ how she's built. Don't spam it off CD? > > Also the base damage is awful, it scales up based on missing health... She uses E to last hit key minions and get klepto procs, the fact it does negligible damage to healthy targets is a weird point to bring up. > > ... being used to farm but then you say Ekko doesn't count because he's using his abilities to farm (and harass, ideally)? > > Those aren't even all the melee champs with ranged abilities, I just listed a few (and I notice you ignored Irelia completely). Irelia is worse, doesn't her linear stun start off at ~20s CD? Would be surprised if it could qualify as a proper nuke. Ekko is like Diana. They both are melee, but have avenues to farm safely from ranged. Poppy's shield starts at 16s at level 1, static CD. etc... > Her early game is god awful, she starts out and ends up with less base armor than Soraka. Abuse it. She has a lot of sustain. Corrupting > Dark seal on back, klepto items, maybe some Doran's, can sparingly use her W, lots of staying power. I agree her early is awful, she sucks until level 11, but she has the tools to totally ignore the game as she AFKs to relevancy and hopes forcing her team to 4v5 for 20 minutes works out. It seems to work out often enough as you need a pretty big lead to not lose against a team w/ a Kayle who has gone online. [Her WR/Game Time is essentially a _r_, breaking even around the 20 minute mark, w/ an overall WR of about 52%.](https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Kayle/) (~51.5% U.GG)
Sillae (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Glaricion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rFmEEAB1,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T07:05:38.939+0000) > > Q and E. She's still melee. Having 2 ranged abilities isn't what makes someone ranged, it's their auto attacks. Irelia has ranged abilities. So does Braum, Poppy, Pantheon, Ekko, Rengar, Ivern, etc. Melee champs that *don't* have ranged abilities are actually pretty uncommon, and usually the older ones.
Sorry, you misread my post. >She can safely farm from range Short CD E (8s), very low mana, good base damage, gives her range, perfect synergy w/ klepto... Q also helps w/ aoe farming. Those examples are quite disingenuous, and you know it. Poppy's shield has a long CD, Braum isn't a solo laner, Ekko uses his abilities to farm, Rengar jumps, Ivern is ranged from brush and doesn't lane, Pantheon Q harasses off cd, to do otherwise ruins his early game advantage.
: Should hard cc have high damage?
Hard CC takes up a lot of a champion's power budget. Big nukes do too. The more power you put into a single ability, the more of the champion's total power budget that ability should take up, or the more downsides that ability should have in order to siphon off power. Nothing's inherently wrong w/ hard CC and big damage being on the same ability, just has to be done carefully. ----------------------- Neeko's ult has a 90 (realistically 60) second CD, has a long wind-up @ a short range on a non-melee champion w/ low mobility, and is on a kit in which her damage is spread out into multiple phases. Pay more attention to what the Neeko is doing, take evasive maneuvers, you'll be fine. Not sure what the downvote on the tenacity and cleanse suggestion was for, she needs 3 seconds to do what needs to be done, it isn't like Rengar or Diana where they can be done in <1s. I agree w/ Neeko's empowered E being a bit much though, they cut down the number of units that needed to be hit to achieve the max duration w/o reducing said duration iirc.
: Short Off-Meta Story that the Nightblue situation reminded me of...
Totally beside the point, but out of curiosity, did you insta-lock Twitch or something? Nothing wrong with having a player 1v2 a game, but you should be giving them a heads up so that they can pick the best champion for the job.
Sillae (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Glaricion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rFmEEAB1,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-14T08:41:49.756+0000) > > Rito: "We need to have the game be as interactive as possible. Here's the scuttle! Here's increased camp respawn timers! Drakes are now mandatory and come with a new friend, Harold! > > Go my pretties, go and constantly teamfight from level 2 onwards!" > > Also Rito: "Okay, we're remaking Kayle. She'll powerfarm for 20 minutes. She can safely farm from range. Can't abuse her 'weak' early game because she darts faster than a rabbit and can go invulnerable for a few seconds if someone tries to towerdive her." > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} what in the hell are you talking about she is a melee until level 11, and this post is about how awful she is to play early and how awful she is to play against late. The last few Kayle's I've had have, without fail, gone 0/9 by 20 minutes.
: > [{quoted}](name=Glaricion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HRGLALVM,comment-id=000b000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T07:50:52.365+0000) > > Yes, so the mastery curve is likely to have shifted a bit in numbers and ever so slightly in its trends, but the general shape of the mastery curve is still going to be the same. ...but they're way old in a game that updates **twice every month.** People are at a point where, if they're playing Irelia in ranked game, odds are they aren't first timing or near first timing their experience on the champ in that ranked game. Not saying she's "in need of buffs", but why are *you* complaining about a 45% win rate champion? Odds are, in most cases, you're going to win against this champion until Masters+ game play, which hardly anyone on the boards has any experience with. Thus, what is the point of complaining? You want her nerfed *more?* You want her to be reverted to a champion that just dashes once, stuns you for winning the trade, and then proceeds to murder you while you can't move? Does she need some other direction than either of these options? Idk what the problem is when people bellyache about a champion that's already in the dirt in most of solo queue.
> ...but they're way old in a game that updates **twice every month.** Yes, but Azir isn't suddenly the easiest champion in the game and Malphite hasn't turned into some non-euclidean nightmare to understand. The general shape of the curves, barring a major rework or revamp, will mostly stay the same. >... People are going to play some champions through ranked way before they're ready to be brought into a competitive game mode, which'll tank the WR% of said champion. People start playing seasons at different times, or will randomly bust them out just because. Though I'm sure they do exist, I have yet to see an OP.GG profile where there aren't a few odd <5 champion champion picks) And don't need buffs, don't need nerfs? Should these champions just be ignored, even if they have very deep issues, just because they have a low WR%? Are you apathetic about whether or not Akali gets her true stealth back because she's just a 45% WR champion? Woohoo, I won because this person has no idea how to play the champion : D Oh no, I lost because this player actually spent some time in the practice tool and in normals D :
: can you hotfix tahm already?
>Aatrox and Tahm Kench Are both looking meaningfully weaker post changes, though not massively so. That's what we were hoping for this round, no immediate follow up changes planned. - Meddler - June 14 Gameplay Thoughts Riot has had a very long history of abandoning top lane, just move to a different role and let other people suffer from neglect.
JackMcCarry (EUNE)
: Everyone here defending this teemo mid as if when they get some random guy sitting in their solo lane they just tell themselves "thats okay, he's probably an innovator!". Dont be an hypocrite, a teemo queuing for support is one thing, a teemo queuing for support and going mid without saying anything is ruining the experience of the very least 2 players (the adc who wasnt ready to solo lane 1v2, and the midlaner who now has to sit with another player soaking his XP which he might need for crucial level spikes like Irelia ult). I have no opinion on nightblue as a streamer, he sounds like an asshole from this clip so the shade on him is deserved, but i gurantee 90% of the people who would have to judge that game just from the reply would think that teemo is trolling.
> [{quoted}](name=JackMcCarry,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RGxAOAGV,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-06-14T22:07:30.690+0000) > > Everyone here defending this teemo mid as if when they get some random guy sitting in their solo lane they just tell themselves "thats okay, he's probably an inovator!". > > Dont be an hypocrite, a teemo queuing for support is one thing, a teemo queuing for support and going mid without saying anything is ruining the experience of the very least 2 players (the adc who wasnt ready to solo lane 1v2, and the midlaner who now has to sit with another player soaking his XP which he might need for crucial level spikes like Irelia ult). > > I have no opinion on nightblue as a stream, he sounds like an asshole from this clip so the shade on him is deserved, but i gurantee 90% of the people who would have to judge that game just from the reply would think that teemo is trolling. The Teemo constantly showed how his team was doing about the same or better in terms of CS advantage due to the strategy, and also did it with an ADC who is one of the best ones to solo bot with. Also, TF's level 6 and csing is much more crucial than Irelia's. Support means support. You support your entire team and flip your focus around to whomever is the win condition. Though oftentimes it is the best decision to do so, supports aren't necessarily the ADC's babysitter. Maybe if you go through his match history you can find himh doing something a bit trolly like leaving a Draven alone to go support a Mid Kayle against a Xerath, but all we saw was Sivir against a Taric Sona bot lane and him forcing a Nami to join him mid.
: Nightblue gets a player Falsely banned.
Pros and Big Streamers = first-class citizens Normal Players/For Fun Streamers = second-class Supports = Babysitters LoL Reddit Mods = About as bad as their worst politics subreddit counterparts Rito = Going back on their policies and Milkfatting again Seems like just another day in the life.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=5GavzwvV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-14T00:33:22.315+0000) > > Are you implying cait doesnt have a 3 foot neck? She's not a giraffe.
> [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=5GavzwvV,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-06-14T08:22:49.203+0000) > > She's not a giraffe. You're right, her neck is telescopic. Whether she's using it to get the drop on criminals, or just to boogie down, it is a real blessing. https://imgur.com/qLo0vF4.gif[]
Kídá (NA)
: Kayles play pattern is terrible
Rito: "We need to have the game be as interactive as possible. Here's the scuttle! Here's increased camp respawn timers! Drakes are now mandatory and come with a new friend, Harold! Go my pretties, go and constantly teamfight from level 2 onwards!" Also Rito: "Okay, we're remaking Kayle. She'll powerfarm for 20 minutes. She can safely farm from range. Can't abuse her 'weak' early game because she darts faster than a rabbit and can go invulnerable for a few seconds if someone tries to towerdive her." {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Voluug13 (NA)
: Half the reworks made broken champions, and like out of the other half, like 60% of it are ones that were handled terribly, like the original sin, Karma. The amount of good reworks are like uhhh WW, Poppy, Swain, Xerath, Soraka and Sion, and thats kinda it. Maybe Sona. Every reworked assassin has been broken or terrible, every reworked battlemage has been extremely broken (and promply nerfhammered) or terrible or LCS-only picks. Good reworks are few and afar, and more often that not the ones made by people with actual braincells instead of bad devs like CertainlyBroken.
Thread: Really miss all the champions being so versatile and vibrant in their play options. Used to be able to go into the solo lanes as Nami, building trinity force + spark/shiv(?), or even AP. Pretty much every support could somewhat solo. Just gone now. So many builds and champions erased, lane champion pools pruned, kits altered to pigeonhole, new champion design philosphy just being about overloading and making older champions obsolete... I think my belief in Meddler seems to have been misplaced, with the large improvement from S8 to S9 seeming to be a fluke granted to use due to how irredeemably bad the previous season was. I should really just stop coming here or following League altogether. >Voluug: like the original sin, Karma. https://imgur.com/tBezZL4.gif[] Karma's never coming back, is she?
Skelenth (EUW)
: I improved the Lux comic
This is why little siblings suck, you spend so much time fixing up your family's library only to have the brat(s) come in and knock all the books down and just leave them lying everywhere.
: > [{quoted}](name=Glaricion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HRGLALVM,comment-id=000b0002,timestamp=2019-06-13T20:58:16.828+0000) > > [She takes a while to learn.](https://twitter.com/RiotBlaustoise/status/1075515584882724864) > If you want challenging to play champs, they're going to have to eat an initially poor WR% due to their learning process. > > That's also going to end up giving easier to play champions w/ very little learning to get off the ground high WR%, even if they are weak. > > Not everything can be boiled down to "lul, it isn't 50%, GG Rito Balance Team." > Some champions are healthy with even a 54% WR, some champions can be overpowered at a 45% WR. Those stats are almost a year old...
> [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HRGLALVM,comment-id=000b00020000,timestamp=2019-06-13T22:34:12.616+0000) > > Those stats are almost a year old... Yes, so the mastery curve is likely to have shifted a bit in numbers and ever so slightly in its trends, but the general shape of the mastery curve is still going to be the same. Just as Nautilus hasn't suddenly become a "20 games before you can play him in ranked" champion, Irelia isn't suddenly some incredibly easy pick-up-and-play champion. Same goes with everyone else. Mu and Rammus are still rather safe to go into ranked w/ after 2 or 3 games. Meanwhile Asol and Ivern you probably want to be closer to 2 or 3 dozen normals before you break them out in ranked.
: Watch it end up like Google where they did an investigation and found they were under paying men.
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vrmBjMNv,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-13T15:18:48.138+0000) > > Watch it end up like Google where they did an investigation and found they were under paying men. To be fair, several male employees also were forced to take escort duties that were not previously disclosed in their job descriptions when they applied nor the contracts they signed. If you're a lady and aren't being fondled and humped like your male coworkers, do you really deserve the same pay as a man? ######Note: /s, Reportedly happened to women too, but don't think it was done on the job nearly as often as w/ the male employees. Hard to tell how some interactions go. Female employees supposedly had their ideas ignored or undervalued compared to when a male counterpart would propose the same exact thing. Does this lead to females of the same position making more because they're just stuck in the same position getting raises, or is how the pay disparity is being measured mean that females are making less when they have same skillsets, experience, and hours put in, yet are falling behind their male counterparts in both duties and pay given?
: "Crap, I gotta complain about a 45% win rate champ. How do I justify it?" **"Pro players are really good with this champion. Fuck you, Riot."**
[She takes a while to learn.](https://twitter.com/RiotBlaustoise/status/1075515584882724864) If you want challenging to play champs, they're going to have to eat an initially poor WR% due to their learning process. That's also going to end up giving easier to play champions w/ very little learning to get off the ground high WR%, even if they are weak. Not everything can be boiled down to "lul, it isn't 50%, GG Rito Balance Team." Some champions are healthy with even a 54% WR, some champions can be overpowered at a 45% WR.
: The community is to blame.
Riot heavily enforces their metas and has a design philosophy that makes it so that some champs are just better than others. Double top was nerfed, as was funnel, so was 0cs, game's been designed for 8 years around having a mandatory class (ADC), due to how XP works going 1v2+ isn't viable, jungle camp spawn times and early scuttle fights and else limits the jungle champion pool, bot has a weaker turret so that NEEDS to be the duo lane, etc... What, should we be playing Singed top as his core items get nerfed and they change the entire deathstreak portion of the bounty system to punish his playstyle? Should we be playing Annie when other champions do about the same amount of damage, but at a greater range, CC, and with mobility? Why play Blitz when Naut is ridiculously overbuffed, Thresh has a ridiculously large amount of tools, and Pyke is just... Pyke? You can't really 'rock the meta' with Supports anymore by sending them to solo lanes as their entire kits and scalings were warped around being a babysitter for the first 15 minutes and limiting their solo/early game power. ...
: STOP
Get up, come on get down with the thiccness Get up, come on get down with the thiccness Get up, come on get down with the thiccness Open up your UwU, and let it flow into me Get up, come on get down with the thiccness You mother get up come on get down with the thiccness You hugger get up come on get down with the thiccness Madness is the gift, that has been given to me ######This post is about burning out on thick hips and thighs, aye?
Myrmiron (EUW)
: I could never use anything but my season 1 ranked icon. \#veteran player problems
Back when you didn't even _deserve_ a rank until you were around today's high gold : X Really wish there were better archives of early League, really curious about what my exact S1 and S2 ranks were.
: so instead u waste ur own time for them PERFECT
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UbnWKYqQ,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-13T09:42:59.366+0000) > > so instead u waste ur own time for them PERFECT I assume that you installed League of Legends because you enjoy the game, or at least the characters. You could like, reconnect to the game and see if you can't have some fun, or if you are _past_ the stage of fun and are just grinding it out, you can see if you can learn a thing or two about coming back from behind.
: What's the point in reconnecting to games if you're punished anyway?
Because there's 4 other people that are counting on you and whose time you're wasting?
: I personally hate the concept of tying a champion to only one specific lane.
Sorry about what they did to your boy top. Solidarity from support.
Proxy345 (NA)
: I feel sorry for the people that buy the new Yasuo skin lol
What's up w/ Yasuo mains (among others) liking their mains being perma banned? "lol katana man bad" "just learn to play" "oh this XXXX again" etc... If Lulu, Nami, or Karma were to be sporting a >20% ban rate I'd be pleading with Riot to rebalance them even if I thought they were actually UP.
Show more

Glaricion

Level 81 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion