: Wait....Kalista’s still in the game???{{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=BallzDeep69 GX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NBpEV2zd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-18T03:12:52.144+0000) > > Wait....Kalista’s still in the game???{{sticker:sg-lux-2}} My point exactly... :/
: Client has been broken since the legacy client hit the dirt . It ain't changing . Ever . Get used to it. Your chinese overlords run the show now and they want money . Wtf you standing around for . Get to buying!! 5 dollars ? Are you fuccking mad ?? MORE you can afford MORE you western CUNNT . Pay more !! Not enough resources , indie company etc. More fuccking money please !!
> [{quoted}](name=McKuntalds,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=At2NY28b,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-17T04:29:35.211+0000) > > Client has been broken since the legacy client hit the dirt . It ain't changing . Ever . Get used to it. Your chinese overlords run the show now and they want money . Wtf you standing around for . Get to buying!! 5 dollars ? Are you fuccking mad ?? MORE you can afford MORE you western CUNNT . Pay more !! Not enough resources , indie company etc. More fuccking money please !! I'm so dead XDDDDDDDDd
Rioter Comments
: client errors and launch failure
Jesus! Riot, please fix the damn game. The season is ending and people want to climb, but it feels like every other day something is wrong with the damn game. GET IT FIXED!!!
Gntex (NA)
: THE NEW URGOT OF LEAGUE.
I really wish Riot would read this and comment. Give me some hope that Kali is going to get some work done on her.
: By massive fluctuations you mean massively op for a really long time and then trash tier for the rest?
> [{quoted}](name=Sammystorm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9dL8TXhl,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-11-11T07:43:16.527+0000) > > By massive fluctuations you mean massively op for a really long time and then trash tier for the rest? yes, except the other way around. Horrible for most of the year and then Op for a few patches.
: The two aren't really comparable. Urgot, from the get go, was a shittily designed mess. His kit didn't fit together and lacked an overall theme. Was he an adc? Why was his ulti like that then? Was he a tank? Why did he not scale with resists or health? Where as Kalista is still a fine pick, but she should _never_ be allowed to be viable with her current kit. Her passive is an absolute atrocity, it's something that is definitely unique, but it's just unfair. Her passive takes up like 50% of her power allowance, not letting any other abilities shine. She's someone that should stay in the gutter until Riot can give her proper work, but there's a _looong_ line ahead of her.
> [{quoted}](name=Happy Love Pile,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9dL8TXhl,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-11-11T06:08:18.475+0000) > > The two aren't really comparable. Urgot, from the get go, was a shittily designed mess. His kit didn't fit together and lacked an overall theme. Was he an adc? Why was his ulti like that then? Was he a tank? Why did he not scale with resists or health? > Where as Kalista is still a fine pick, but she should _never_ be allowed to be viable with her current kit. Her passive is an absolute atrocity, it's something that is definitely unique, but it's just unfair. Her passive takes up like 50% of her power allowance, not letting any other abilities shine. She's someone that should stay in the gutter until Riot can give her proper work, but there's a _looong_ line ahead of her. I'm comparing Kalista to urgot in the sense that they both were nerfed into the ground and left there for a very long time. Like Urogt, Kalista's kit doesn't work. It is too overloaded, and the slightest buffs make her OP, that being said like Urgot, she should be completely reworked.
Schenix (NA)
: There's actually nothing to do for this champion. Her passive has to be nerfed into an actual grave, and more power shoved into her abilities -- even a rework of it. For all intents and purposes, her passive should not be allowed on a ranged carry in any meaningful way. It is a design that is inherently not healthy nor balanceable in this game, and if ever viable can shred an abundance of counterplay as well as punish any mistakes twice as hard as others. That she has powerful macro tools and coordinated power is excessive impact into higher tiers of play that abuse it. Much like how Rek'Sai was difficult to balance because her vision and map control were too insane out of design that abused professional play rather than the actual power of the individual champion -- and lost her ultimate [and numbers] for it.
> [{quoted}](name=Qrown,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9dL8TXhl,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-11-11T04:52:41.936+0000) > > There's actually nothing to do for this champion. Her passive has to be nerfed into an actual grave, and more power shoved into her abilities -- even a rework of it. For all intents and purposes, her passive should not be allowed on a ranged carry in any meaningful way. It is a design that is inherently not healthy nor balanceable in this game, and if ever viable can shred an abundance of counterplay as well as punish any mistakes twice as hard as any other. That she has powerful macro tools and coordinated power is excessive impact into higher tiers of play that abuse it. Much like how Rek'Sai was difficult to balance because her vision and map control were too insane out of design that abused professional play rather than the actual power of the individual champion -- and lost her ultimate [and numbers] for it. That's why I believe that she should be completely reworked. If riot can't balance her, they should just throw her out and make her into something new.
: Most champions follow that cycle. If champions were left in a constant sludge of 50% w/r mediocrity they would never be meta and the game would go stale and polarise to team comps that have different winrates. So I think champions going through phases of being good and bad is a very good thing so that the game is always kept fresh. If you go on a classic rpg game now, you know what builds are OP in it, the meta polarises. I know that means that one tricks that love one champion will have more fun in some patches and less fun in others but I think they'd rather have that than their champion being average all the time. Also you can just pick Varus instead until Kalista is better, they do the same kind of thing, apply stacks and trigger them, have a big teamfight ulti, shoot a long thing with Q, slow with E, a W passive that no one reads etc. Varus just does what Kalista does but way better right now.
> [{quoted}](name=BigBrainSuppMain,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9dL8TXhl,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-11T02:35:35.325+0000) > > Most champions follow that cycle. If champions were left in a constant sludge of 50% w/r mediocrity they would never be meta and the game would go stale and polarise to team comps that have different winrates. > > So I think champions going through phases of being good and bad is a very good thing so that the game is always kept fresh. If you go on a classic rpg game now, you know what builds are OP in it, the meta polarises. I know that means that one tricks that love one champion will have more fun in some patches and less fun in others but I think they'd rather have that than their champion being average all the time. > > Also you can just pick Varus instead until Kalista is better, they do the same kind of thing, apply stacks and trigger them, have a big teamfight ulti, shoot a long thing with Q, slow with E, a W passive that no one reads etc. Varus just does what Kalista does but way better right now. I understand your point mate, but for most of the year, Kalista's win rate is down in the low 40s.
Gntex (NA)
: THE NEW URGOT OF LEAGUE.
: She's still okay in certain matchups if she's with an alistar/leona that knows what Kalista does. It's just hard for Kalista to shine with her kiting ability and team fight damage when loads of meta champions have dashes that end in Kalista just getting blown apart instantly. Her attack range nerf in patch 8.4 took her out of meta but she's not god awful. I think you're just feeling what a lot of ADC players are feeling at the moment, like you have little impact with your champion, but that's the class as a whole imo, excluding a few champions ofc.
Ik she can still do OK in certain matchups, but even in those "favorable" matchups, there are always better choices than kalista. I'm also not addressing the problem pertaining to Kalista at the moment, but that of her existence in league. She is stuck in this cycle of being dogshit, getting buffed for a few patches, and back to being dogshit. If over the course of 4 years Riot can't balance her to a point where she is worth picking without being op, then they should just change her because there is no chance of Riot making "pro balancing" and regular league balancing different.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
l00gies (NA)
: Kalista Talk from a Kalista main
As an ex Kalista main, I feel your pain. This has been a recurring thing for her, unfortunately. I've been playing league for 5 years this December and since her release, this has always been the case with Kalista. She's trash for months, riot buffs her, she becomes op in high elo, and then riot forgets her for a good couple of more months. I believe it is clear that her kit is problematic since she is always either op in high elo, or trash over all, so I believe this calls for a rework. The problem with completely reworking Kali is that riot risks taking away what Kalista players love about the Champion, but at this point, a rework is better than only having the champion be viable for one or two months out of the year.
: > [{quoted}](name=HateDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BTuKtIde,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-22T16:26:14.958+0000) > > -You've completely neutered defense across the board in favor of true damage, %hp true damage and %penetration while decreasing the effectiveness of defensive values both by sheer numbers and passive nerfs/removals. The pen part is okay considering where ADs are at now (if you removed the true damage part with IE), but I definitely agree with the true damage. Its kinda getting out of hand at this point. Conqueror decides who's a good bruiser and who's a shitty one, ADs get even more access to bludgeoning a tank to death to the point the concept of tanks is mainly either in the jg or support role, etc etc. Conqueror just needs to have a different effect (honestly one that gives bruisers something good but isn't abuseable by something (Looking at you Draven), opening up to more options), and same applies to IE.
Exactly! it's funny how in s5, as a yas main, I remember having to decide whether to build a BT, LW, or something defensive for my 3rd Item. Nowadays LW isn't even in the picture! With the conqueror and IE true damage, there is no need for armor pen. What ends up happening is you get these mega tanks damage and health, and becoming both, super tanky, and able to one-shot you, (Chogath).
Rioter Comments
bbQsauçe (EUW)
: ***
Dude fr, I climbed to silver in s5 almost exclusively playing Elise, but in her current state, I wouldn't touch her with the pointy end of a 10-foot lance.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Should A Champion Be Nerfed For Being Annoying?
I agree with you fully. Being on both ends of so-called "Zoe games", I understand how annoying she can be and how fun and powerful she could feel. When I played her, however, I never thought she was overpowered. When a champion is OP, it means it is overturned, and has little to no counter play. Yes Zoe had massive dmg, and yes her e was annoying, and yes I believe the w nerf was deserved, cause gunblade active lvl 3 was kinda op, but zoe as had a lot of weaknesses that were exploitable to a player with a cool head, who knew what he was doing. imma list some.... Hard to hit skill shots, only one dmg source, squishy as all hell, no sustain, no real escapes, AND skill shots. I believe that RIOTS gutting of zoe was unwarranted, and I also believe that they just wanted to please the crybabies who can't figure out how to beat the champion, so resort to complaining . KINDA LIKE THE LB REWORK.... #REVERTLB
: Can we get an update on how the LeBlanc Update is coming?
I honestly wish they would just revert the fucking rework, maybe keep the w not being an instant skill if they think it's that broken, but pls riot. THIS NEW LB IS TRASH AND HAS BEEN SINCE DAY ONE OF THE REWORK!!!!
koshkyra (NA)
: When is LeBlanc getting changed? Riot, are you there? Hello?
I'm with you, I mained the old Lb, own 3 of her skins, and have almost been brought to tears every time I've played her since the rework.
: Losing lane on her basically means go afk because you won't be able to do anything but feed later. You can try splitting, but you will be spammed "?" pings and your team will purposely throw so they can report you since 'lb not a splitpusher lawl' even though its all she can really do now. She's not a champ to climb with anymore.
let's start a campaign! #BRINGBACKTHEOLDLB
: Leblanc is uselss
I completely agree... I used to main the old lb, in fact, I bought 3 of her skins. now I feel as if I wasted my fucking money cause the new LB is sooo boring and underpowered. What happened is that Riot tried to change her from an assassin to a burst mage, and hey, I get it, the old lb did stupid dmg, but it wasn't like she didn't have any weaknesses. people complain about how she used to be able to one-shot you and just blink back. How about Riot reverts the rework, but keep the w the way it is now so that you can't instantly blink back. to me, that argument isn't even that valid when you have a champ like a fizz who can go in oneshot u and then e and be unkillable, or kayn who goes in oneshots you then jumps inside u unkillable again, heals for a fck ton and leaves.
WizZarD (EUNE)
: When will Kayn be released? Kayn Release Date
The most annoying thing riot does, is when they don't release champs at start of patch! they release the champ on pbe and have you salivating and racking up ip for 2 weeks, then you wake up on patch day, check patch notes and see "to be released later this patch" it pisses me off soooooooooo much! D:<
: @Riot : Teambuilder icons ?
i think they should be left as is as a symbol that u have been playing for a while... maybe new ones to serve that purpose?
Ralanr (NA)
: AP junglers would suck less if AP junglers actually had sustain in their kits. AP junglers all fail around the first clear, the clear where you can't build items.
yeah but minus xin and khazix ap junglers for the most part tend to be better gankers in my opinion.... nid, eve, elise, zac, sej....... the list goes on
: This has been said about every single champ and rework since Camille. Let's wait until we see it in an entire game to judge.
I agree! people were bitching sooo much about xayah and I would go out on a limb to say she is balanced.
Gntex (NA)
: I completely agree! As an assassin player I'm getting hit pretty hard rn, because assassins I like to play since they have such large burst windows, get out oneshot by adc's. this is especially evident when I play lb. Back in the day I absolutely loved to play lb. I got really good at her and learned how to win most of my games. then her rework came in..... at first it was broken dmg, but I still hated it cause the play style was changed completely, however I could cope with it. now tho.... she has decent dmg and all but outside the lane i find her completely useless. she is so squishy that in the time i have to wait for my mark to pop and do dmg a cait, or jhin or vayne, or trist, etc. attacks me once or twice and i'm dead. I thought I was the assassin!!!!!! the only real way to kil em is if they get confused with the clone (WHICH doesn't happen very often), or if they tunnel vision someone else because if when I go in they target me i'm dead. Before people jump on me, yes I used this to bitch about lb, yes I know lb used to be as squishy before, however, before even though she fell off u could still pull off some assassinations, by getting in and out, yes people believe the old lb to have been broken, however I believe she was a balanced champion for she had a decent amount of weaknesses (ex no sustain after spellvamp changes, hyper squishy, relatively weak late game, hard to cs, high mana costs, and mega shitty team fighter), I personally believe these weaknesses more than make up for her domination in the lane phase, dmg, and amazing roam potential. If I could ask one thing from riot. I would ask for the old LB back. just like they did kog.
I also understand that she was a bit op in low elo since low elo players had no clue how to deal with the burst.
: ADC's feeling this overbearing is the accumulated effect of every Class update
I completely agree! As an assassin player I'm getting hit pretty hard rn, because assassins I like to play since they have such large burst windows, get out oneshot by adc's. this is especially evident when I play lb. Back in the day I absolutely loved to play lb. I got really good at her and learned how to win most of my games. then her rework came in..... at first it was broken dmg, but I still hated it cause the play style was changed completely, however I could cope with it. now tho.... she has decent dmg and all but outside the lane i find her completely useless. she is so squishy that in the time i have to wait for my mark to pop and do dmg a cait, or jhin or vayne, or trist, etc. attacks me once or twice and i'm dead. I thought I was the assassin!!!!!! the only real way to kil em is if they get confused with the clone (WHICH doesn't happen very often), or if they tunnel vision someone else because if when I go in they target me i'm dead. Before people jump on me, yes I used this to bitch about lb, yes I know lb used to be as squishy before, however, before even though she fell off u could still pull off some assassinations, by getting in and out, yes people believe the old lb to have been broken, however I believe she was a balanced champion for she had a decent amount of weaknesses (ex no sustain after spellvamp changes, hyper squishy, relatively weak late game, hard to cs, high mana costs, and mega shitty team fighter), I personally believe these weaknesses more than make up for her domination in the lane phase, dmg, and amazing roam potential. If I could ask one thing from riot. I would ask for the old LB back. just like they did kog.
: Hey there! I have a problem whit the update! When I start a game the game is only in the right top corner of the screen and the rest is black. I tried to re-instal the client but its still not working :(
I had the same problem and it somehow fixed itself now my cursor and minimap are tiny, and game basically unplayable
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
Gntex (NA)
: PLS GET RID OF ILLAOI
A smart Illaoi uses e when u kill tentacles plus they spawn every 17 seconds and unless ur a god or shes a retard ur gonna get hit by e or q when killing that shit. and I repeat she apwns tentacles every 17 seconds, she spawns tentacles with e and she spawns tentacles with ult
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Yorick has been out for four years, he only has two skins
yes but Yorick doesn't see 1/50th of the play yasuo gets
Rioter Comments

Gntex

Level 241 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion