: Toxic attitudes in this game are getting out of control
It's funny, it takes alot to usually get me to comment on something in game. I've had this account since early 2011, right at the ass end of season 1. I've never been warned, chat banned or anything. I can get heated in game chat but only rarely. that's slowly changing, and I don't think I'm the culprit. I don't get upset in Eve online when I lost a 100 dollar ship, I don't get mad in CS:GO when I'm losing or my team is doing awful. Something about this game man, it just brings out the anger in people.
EliFrost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GodEmperorVeigar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Efcwx1jE,comment-id=000400000004,timestamp=2019-10-11T08:51:26.113+0000) > > I'm not sure if this is a "stay in your own lane" argument because if that's the case then are black cosplayers no longer allowed to cosplay as white characters? I'm not sure if the french girl's cosplay is blackface or not, but cut the false equivalence bullshit. No one is saying that it's wrong to cosplay characters of other races. The problem is blackfacing or race-facing in general.
> [{quoted}](name=EliFrost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Efcwx1jE,comment-id=0004000000040001,timestamp=2019-10-11T19:40:04.830+0000) > > I'm not sure if the french girl's cosplay is blackface or not, but cut the false equivalence bullshit. No one is saying that it's wrong to cosplay characters of other races. The problem is blackfacing or race-facing in general. It's not black face if it's a skin suit. Like she's basically wearing skin at that point. If you actually think this is black face - <----------Resetera is that way.
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: And you are offended out of boredom. Who cares... https://media.tenor.com/images/753831002c61a9aae51c8137c3eaa5db/tenor.gif
> [{quoted}](name=Jesi Oni,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mUQnmEhM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-11T07:28:44.785+0000) > > And you are offended out of boredom. > Who cares... > > https://media.tenor.com/images/753831002c61a9aae51c8137c3eaa5db/tenor.gif No one is offended at this, it's mainly just a huge disappointment when you see a company that you once loved and grew up playing their games prostrate themselves to a government that basically runs off of slave labor.
: > [{quoted}](name=GodEmperorVeigar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Efcwx1jE,comment-id=000400000004,timestamp=2019-10-11T08:51:26.113+0000) > > I'm not sure if this is a "stay in your own lane" argument because if that's the case then are black cosplayers no longer allowed to cosplay as white characters? Nobody is allowed to cosplay any racially different characters anymore but people from those races (race phobic) Nobody is allowed to cosplay any character that isn't their gender (gender phobic) Nobody is allowed to cosplay any character not of human descent (species phobic) Nobody is allowed to cosplay any character that isn't in a medium that isn't created from their own country (medium phobic) (ie if you are american you can't cosplay characters from any media that isn't created in america) Nobody is allowed to cosplay fictional non humanoid characters (object phobic) Nobody is allowed to cosplay any idea that isn't born from their own imagination (interllectual property phobic) Nobody is allowed to partake in the consumption of cosplays that do not align to their own physical and mental being (ie you can't watch black cosplayers if you are white) Racism is now abolished Sexism is no more Phobes are a thing of the past Long Live The PC Culture!!!
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Efcwx1jE,comment-id=0004000000040000,timestamp=2019-10-11T09:19:52.979+0000) > > Nobody is allowed to cosplay any racially different characters anymore but people from those races (race phobic) > Nobody is allowed to cosplay any character that isn't their gender (gender phobic) > Nobody is allowed to cosplay any character not of human descent (species phobic) > Nobody is allowed to cosplay any character that isn't in a medium that isn't created from their own country (medium phobic) (ie if you are american you can't cosplay characters from any media that isn't created in america) > Nobody is allowed to cosplay fictional non humanoid characters (object phobic) > Nobody is allowed to cosplay any idea that isn't born from their own imagination (interllectual property phobic) > Nobody is allowed to partake in the consumption of cosplays that do not align to their own physical and mental being (ie you can't watch black cosplayers if you are white) > > Racism is now abolished > Sexism is no more > Phobes are a thing of the past > > Long Live The PC Culture!!! You know that last part of your example scares me a bit because Riot did something similar by banning a certain demographic at one of their panels.
EliFrost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Worst Brad Japan,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Efcwx1jE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-10T21:57:18.711+0000) > > Rich white privileged people getting offended on the behalf of others. Imagine getting triggered over a cosplay L M A O I'm black, and torn on the Pyke issue myself, but you're wrong. There is a decent chunk of black cosplayers upset about this.
> [{quoted}](name=EliFrost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Efcwx1jE,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-10-10T22:35:12.907+0000) > > I'm black, and torn on the Pyke issue myself, but you're wrong. There is a decent chunk of black cosplayers upset about this. I'm not sure if this is a "stay in your own lane" argument because if that's the case then are black cosplayers no longer allowed to cosplay as white characters?
Thilmer (EUW)
: Ridiculous racial controversy gets former cosplay champion banned.
Seems like other places are taking a page out of Blizzard's play book. Oh shit is that gonna get me banned and silenced too? I need to make sure since Riot sold it's soul to Tencent.
: The E applying on-hits will be abused. My confidence that it can be properly balanced is very very low.
> [{quoted}](name=DeathBurst,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zp1oYqfH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-14T17:51:04.379+0000) > > The E applying on-hits will be abused. My confidence that it can be properly balanced is very very low. {{item:3124}} {{item:3091}} {{item:3153}} {{item:1419}} The shred would be unreal. You would spin, people would die.
: Space dragon changes.
Wait...who's Aurelion Sol? I jest, but I haven't seen an Asol in one of my games since aram allowed rerolls.
: {{champion:157}}
> [{quoted}](name=Linda de Mol,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=EizU759u,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-24T09:23:40.439+0000) > > {{champion:157}} This
: Anyone Else Ready to Quit League for another Semester?
Th3Outsider (EUNE)
: Kda evelynn
yes, yes you can get prestige skins from chests. You can get absolutely any skin from chests.
: Why does "Your Shop" show wrong full prices on skins?
the price is raised if you dont own the champion because you get the champion with it.
: Like I said before % magic pen should work like black cleaver. Mage builds void staff, Item gives 45% magic pen but only when fully stacked. Rewards landing rotations and extended fights instead of one tapping someone. First hit does 15% magic pen, second hit does 30%, third hit does 45% then finish them with your ult if you're good enough to land a fully rotation.
> [{quoted}](name=GodEmperorVeigar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3wJzmQA1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-14T23:06:38.929+0000) > > Like I said before % magic pen should work like black cleaver. Mage builds void staff, Item gives 45% magic pen but only when fully stacked. Rewards landing rotations and extended fights instead of one tapping someone. First hit does 15% magic pen, second hit does 30%, third hit does 45% then finish them with your ult if you're good enough to land a fully rotation. Also wouldn't be a bad idea to just straight up remove magic pen/ lethality runes from the damn choices. Or remove the dumb amount of CDR gained just by runes themselves. Damage used to be alot lower for mages and most of the game in general because CDR was a luxury stat that could be maxed at the cost of high end damage. Now every item has so much damn CDR that they had to make a rune to help it not be a waste of money for stats.
: Hashinshin warned us
Like I said before % magic pen should work like black cleaver. Mage builds void staff, Item gives 45% magic pen but only when fully stacked. Rewards landing rotations and extended fights instead of one tapping someone. First hit does 15% magic pen, second hit does 30%, third hit does 45% then finish them with your ult if you're good enough to land a fully rotation.
: Remider: We still want bans in ARAM back
: WHAT DOES MY WINDWALL EVEN DO
You see sir, Yasuo is so fucking broken that his own windwall cannot counter his own stuff. Working as intended /s
: How Does Mord Escape Nerfs
Fiora dicks him down pretty hard, so does Nasus later on.
: Veigar with no items, obliterating peoples health bars????
Veigar is a very binary champion, he requires the enemy to somewhat outplay themselves in many cases (not all). If he lands a stun on you, you either A. Weren't paying attention (fuck I do this when I play against Veigars so it's easy to relate) B. He caught you off guard where you didn't have vision C. You tried to dash out of it or walked through it on accident. He's alot like Nasus, except easier to kill than Nasus. He can and will farm to the point where he is a threat to your squishies, but unlike Nasus, Veigar is made of Papier-mâché and can be instapopped unless he has Zhonyas. As Veigar I absolutely hate it when the enemy {{item:3157}} {{item:3102}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3156}} {{item:3139}} Because it means I'm going to have a very very bad time. Even with a massive amount of AP it's very hard to one rotation an enemy adc who went {{item:3139}} {{item:3156}} {{item:3812}} Because it's hard to stun them, thus it's hard to land a solid Q and almost impossible to land a W without the stun. And contrary to popular belief, no Veigar cannot one shot with his ult anymore, it's now an execute style spell that does more damage the less health you have Capping at 30 or 40% I can't remember the exact number. And a good support can make Veigar useless aswell with {{item:3222}} WHICH IS A FANTASTIC ITEM AND I'M NOT SURE WHY MORE PEOPLE DON'T' BUILD IT MORE OFTEN. But in conclusion Veigar is just a very very very squishy version of Nasus, except Nasus can still pump out more damage quicker than Veigar late game because fuck you that's why.
: PBE: wukong q will deal a massive amount of damage
People take pbe waaaay to fucking seriously. God forbid you accidentally discover a bug or something in a place where they beta test shit.
Jezza2K (EUW)
: I'm not sure how it relates to what I said, but I thought Sneaky had a gf? Either way it's probably better if their intimate lives stay personal. And yes, divert your attention and energy onto other things because constantly focusing on one thing is unhealthy.
> [{quoted}](name=Jezza2K,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=FPWk2YTZ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-01T10:49:07.713+0000) > > I'm not sure how it relates to what I said, but I thought Sneaky had a gf? Either way it's probably better if their intimate lives stay personal. > > And yes, divert your attention and energy onto other things because constantly focusing on one thing is unhealthy. Well I mean you brought up their trap so I assumed that was the center point of this conversation. So apologies meine fuhrer
: Possibility of Arcade in LoL.
Riot had stated somewhere that they dont want to "split the ques" or some shit like that. IOW they want SR to be the primary focus of the game, and how can they do that when the other modes are more fun?
: Enage champs like naut and thresh beat her in lane. Her biggest threat in lane is her ongoing safe af poke on you and the adc but in laneing phase her peeling and healing is really weak and punishable by all ins and once you kill the adc getting her is the easiest kill all game. Or you go a lane phase heavy bot lane such as lux and cait who can poke right back from a greater distance. Stricting speaking it's not her laning phase that is the problem it's later with how forgiving she is for her team to make mistake with her q slow ult root plus a strong heal with a speed up for chasing or disengageing
> [{quoted}](name=Jarnbjorn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xrxFEGka,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-01T10:34:54.377+0000) > > Enage champs like naut and thresh beat her in lane. Her biggest threat in lane is her ongoing safe af poke on you and the adc but in laneing phase her peeling and healing is really weak and punishable by all ins and once you kill the adc getting her is the easiest kill all game. Or you go a lane phase heavy bot lane such as lux and cait who can poke right back from a greater distance. Stricting speaking it's not her laning phase that is the problem it's later with how forgiving she is for her team to make mistake with her q slow ult root plus a strong heal with a speed up for chasing or disengageing I have 2 major issues with her, her shield stays on the champ until it's broken (I do not like that shit one bit no other shields do it in game why does hers?) And how you can't kill her in lane if her adc is someone with self peel. Say the enemy has Soraka, her heal costs her health and you can essentially all in the raka and take her out of the equation. With Yuumi you can't all in her and just have to focus the adc while she gets to be safe and throw out heals. At least let AOE hit her while she's attached.
Rioter Comments
Jezza2K (EUW)
: What was C9 ill from?
Do you ever think they dress sneaky up as his cosplays and just rail him nonstop? I like to think that...More than I should....I need to seek help.
: How did u guys climb silver? (jungle main)
not sure if it counts but I got gold in flex by learning one champ in each lane and playing them and only them strictly. I absolutely hated Illaoi as a champion and from a kit point of view. That being said she synergized with my tunnel vision playstyle, I usually tunnel vision so bad that I don't see ganks incoming before it's too late. With Illaoi she benefits and even thrives in a 1v2. While you may really really like Evelynn and are really good with her, but she might not fit your playstyle. My biggest recommendation is to just play this shit out of a group of champs until you find hat one champ that just "clicks" with you.
: Lux is played exactly like Xerath now
they removed that playstyle when they took away her ability to proc thunderlords/electrocute with a skill + auto. So now she plays the "Fuck you, you can't touch me" playstyle.
: So Garens healing isnt cray huh
Until level 11 he basically has no passive. Compared to other juggernauts who have a better type of aggressive healing, his forces him back to possibly miss minions or exp. Don't get me wrong, once he gets level 11 it's a massive jump but until then it's not that bad.
AR URF (NA)
: The nubrac situation.
They banned Nightblue3 for being an idiot, banned nubrac for griefing and lisped all the way doing it. Except people had to basically call Riot out to ban nightblue3 since we all know they weren't going to do it on their own.
Rioter Comments
: complaining about QSS delaying whatever spike you’ve convinced you needed (literally costs the same amount as Lost Chapter, that any mage can farm up for within 3-5 mins), but oblivous to the fact it makes Morde without an ult all game. You can make Morde not have an ultimate against you and keep him shut out of the rest of the game for a mere 1,300g and you still refuse to do so? I’m surprised you’ve made it past Silver.
> [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zpBmhp3U,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-23T09:41:03.051+0000) > > complaining about QSS delaying whatever spike you’ve convinced you needed (literally costs the same amount as Lost Chapter, that any mage can farm up for within 3-5 mins), but oblivous to the fact it makes Morde without an ult all game. > > You can make Morde not have an ultimate against you and keep him shut out of the rest of the game for a mere 1,300g and you still refuse to do so? > > I’m surprised you’ve made it past Silver. Not sure why you're getting downvoted, this is what I do every game regardless of who I play and it basically keeps me safe since it's on a much smaller cooldown than his ult. ALSO you can indeed Zhonyas his ult since it has a channel period.
Jarring (NA)
: so i hear Sylas is the worst champion in the game now
I'm gonna say this, he suffers from Zoe and Akali syndrome. They're too good when they're good and they're absolute shit when their bad. This is what happens when Riot overloads a kit with multiple actives and passives, you essentially have a kit that becomes a nightmare to balance because it will always find a way to be strong or annoying. Less we forget Tank Ekko and how he could run you down as an absolute wall of health, armor and MR.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: Now in what world this Lux R didn't hit ?
: Please release Qiyana so these folks have something else to talk about.
See, I see this the other way around. I'm getting absolutely sick of these 24-48 hour outrage cycles. Be mad at something for 2 days then pretend it never happened. I was on Nubrac's side but I had a conversation and was shown some statistics and now I'm understanding why he got banned. However the issue we run into is Rito playing favorites by not punishing their NB3 for afking, flaming and using hatespeech. Yes Riot looks at the R word has hatespeech so therefore he should be banned aswell. This anger more than likely will not subside until NB3 is either punished or something happens to his sponsorship.
TheRakun2G (EUNE)
: Lets waist time together :)
VaxJØK3R (EUNE)
: Why do People Flame NB3?
Because he could have handled the situation 1000x better, Him and his compatriots all afk'd, flamed, shit talked and were just genuine assholes. He deserves to be banned for 2 weeks aswell because this man is a Riot sponsored streamer who calls people "Re Tar Ds". Sorry trying to post that on the forums is censored because you know.....Riot doesn't permit that kind of talk. But the main fact is that people are pissed that these streamers aren't being held to the same standard that they hold everyone else to, which I believe is fair.
: So you indirectly confirm here that Mordekaiser's ult is a CC (since this is the only reason for you to mention that they are not unstoppable). QSS removes CC. Case closed.
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Z6swNY4d,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T08:32:45.359+0000) > > So you indirectly confirm here that Mordekaiser's ult is a CC (since this is the only reason for you to mention that they are not unstoppable). QSS removes CC. Case closed. Then I demand the ability to use QSS to get out of Camille ult. Aswell as remove Fiora's ult.
afmghost (NA)
: You forgot NightBlue
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=q5PiMEXl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-15T06:23:55.738+0000) > > You forgot NightBlue Nightblue has shown that popularity can net you what you want. He calls people r%%%%%s and whatnot on his stream and he's a Riot sponsored Streamer. Call someone that in game or on the boards and you're going to catch a ban or a timeout.
Manxxom (NA)
: ... oh no.
Ahhh Tigrex my 2nd favorite monster hunter wyvern. Now if only they could put my Lagiacrus in there, that would be amazing.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ainz Ooal Troll,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AGuRMvBY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-15T10:52:51.320+0000) > > Why are you taking what these self proclaimed celebrities are saying like they’re absolutely critical? They are nobody. > > He is winning and he realizes that hasn’t a better purpose on other lanes. Stop being such sheep and following these boosted, entitled individuals that think their opinions matter more than what is fact: the individual in question was wronged. So, let me ask you the question. 10 mins back, i had similar opinion, but can you like let your hate go for these streamers? Imagine yourself in that situation, let's say you are nice dude, you will be playing for win, you won't tilt(doubt), is Teemo mid supp really what you want? You are acting like he isn't doing anything wrong? Like really? Not saying that NB3 isn't moron, but can you look at the situation objectively? How many ppl are willing to play with this guy? I doubt many.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AGuRMvBY,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-06-15T11:02:38.080+0000) > > So, let me ask you the question. > > 10 mins back, i had similar opinion, but can you like let your hate go for these streamers? Imagine yourself in that situation, let's say you are nice dude, you will be playing for win, you won't tilt(doubt), is Teemo mid supp really what you want? > > You are acting like he isn't doing anything wrong? Like really? > > Not saying that NB3 isn't moron, but can you look at the situation objectively? > > How many ppl are willing to play with this guy? I doubt many. I would if I was at that level in a heartbeat. He wants to shift the meta and in one of the games he was playing the enemy Nami left bot lane in anticipation of this guy doing what he's doing. Sooooo he's actually accomplishing what he set out to do.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3IEhbAwx,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T10:31:26.501+0000) > > Where are you seeing 80% winrate, I'm seeing 48% personally, I guess he has won 80% of his last games though. > > https://u.gg/lol/profile/na1/nubrac/overview Besides, if he HAS the confidence to win he should be communicating with his allies openly. I tried duo top more than 20 times in ranked with unsealed spellbook so I can return to botlane and gain control of toplane simultaneously. Even a gold player can think of this and have positive winrate so if a masters person is doing this with no results. It is like a PHD of zoology trying frantically that Bigfoot exists.
> [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3IEhbAwx,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-15T10:36:31.286+0000) > > Besides, if he HAS the confidence to win he should be communicating with his allies openly. I tried duo top more than 20 times in ranked with unsealed spellbook so I can return to botlane and gain control of toplane simultaneously. Even a gold player can think of this and have positive winrate so if a masters person is doing this with no results he just trying to "prove" others the loch ness monster exists. > > It DOESN'T. I mean to be fair nightblue was openly hostile to the guy immediately in lobby. So I highly HIGHLY doubt he was going to work with anything this guy did or wanted to do.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GodEmperorVeigar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3IEhbAwx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-15T10:26:37.011+0000) > > 80% winrate, that is all. Where are you seeing 80% winrate, I'm seeing 48% personally, I guess he has won 80% of his last games though. https://u.gg/lol/profile/na1/nubrac/overview
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3IEhbAwx,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T10:31:26.501+0000) > > Where are you seeing 80% winrate, I'm seeing 48% personally, I guess he has won 80% of his last games though. > > https://u.gg/lol/profile/na1/nubrac/overview At the start of the stream for Nightardblue (using his own language btw, this is a riot endorsed streamer remember?) When he U.gg'd the guy he was sitting at a 80% winrate.
: So the "benefits" for mid Teemo support.
: Riot: "Don't be toxic, remember to keep a positive attitude"
Lol Riot doesn't want diversity in their game. they keep certain champions strong and in certain lanes so they'll be played the way they want in order to sale the skins they want. Don't believe me? Kai'sa has a 49%winrate and tends to hover around the 50% mark with a massive pick rate of 36% She's popular and thus she's getting ANOTHER SKIN, that's fucking 5 skins total for being out for 3 months. So anytime Riot goes off on a stupid spiel about Diversity in lanes and champions just raise your middle finger, click the downvote button on whoever the fuck said that, and just laugh at the hypocrisy.
Busty Demon (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=IshadowphoenixI,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AtEYhR3a,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-14T21:56:47.354+0000) > > Wow I like how everyone just ignores your comment. He's been reported by other streamers and players as well. He sits mid and afk's and soaks exp from his midlaner. Also notice how his chat tells him to dodge. He dosent because he looks at the match history and says "he's smurfing". But in that game teemo just sits mid. He has done this to other streamers who reported him afterwards. Also if you believe that Nb3 has someone at riot who banned him...lol. Clearly he said it for the benefit for his stream. Why is everyone defending teamo when his strat isn't really ideal one? If you call on mid and someone starts to soak all your exp and says "am not farming at all" you would actually report them for ruining your lane.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demon,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AtEYhR3a,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T07:22:54.090+0000) > > Why is everyone defending teamo when his strat isn't really ideal one? If you call on mid and someone starts to soak all your exp and says "am not farming at all" you would actually report them for ruining your lane. Lol dude has an 80% winrate and you're gonna sit there and say his strat isn't ideal? If this shit came out of Korea you'd have dudes dry humping their mouse trying to click Teemo so fast that your fucking head would spin.
: Not sure why you're counting her release skin. Release skins are something that every new champion gets. Her getting a release skin isn't an indication of favoritism, its the skins that come after that are.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=9WYxFiTI,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-13T11:28:13.640+0000) > > Not sure why you're counting her release skin. Release skins are something that every new champion gets. Her getting a release skin isn't an indication of favoritism, its the skins that come after that are. I'm counting it for her total skin count she still has 3 for being released in MARCH that's a skin a month if you indeed count the one she was released with. I get it, Kai'sa is a very popular champion thus she's getting skins for it. Which is why champs like Illaoi went 3 years with only having one skin. I understand from a business standpoint and I respect it, but I don't have to like it.
: good in theory but inevitably ezreal will abuse blue blades of dragons because ezreal has abused and will abuse everything that has a sheen at some point.
> [{quoted}](name=Celestial Lion12,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dQKElHqt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-13T03:27:20.417+0000) > > good in theory but inevitably ezreal will abuse blue blades of dragons because ezreal has abused and will abuse everything that has a sheen at some point. Make it melee only :3
Kazekiba (NA)
: ... how much are you being paid for this post? Did they promise you a free skin for writing complimentary BS
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xpmgV1cB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-13T05:40:15.011+0000) > > ... how much are you being paid for this post? > Did they promise you a free skin for writing complimentary BS Myself and many others have wanted Mordekaiser to be more of a big mace wielding melee fuck your shit up style champion for awhile. Now we have it, and his Visual update is amazing. For the first time in a VERY LONG TIME and I do mean very long, I'm pleased with something Riot has done.
: Arcade Kai'Sa Feedback and Improvement that it needs
I'm more pissed that she's getting another fucking skin for being such a new champion. Bullet angel Kai'sa, K/DA Kaisa, Prestige K/DA Kaisa, and I'm more understanding of iG but she does not need another skin considering how new she is. There are plenty of other champs that thematically, can pull off arcade or battle boss better than Kai'sa and yasuo. Like Yasuo needs anymore fucking skins aswell. {{champion:161}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:30}}{{champion:82}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:143}} Just wasted potential IMO
: Too Much Bias When Selecting A Champion For A Skin Line
Battle Boss Karthus >_> just sayin. Would be a badass skin to make.
: Their playerbase is the highest it's ever been at 100mil+ It's just that Plat/Diamond players rarely play anything aside from ranked, so their matchmaking has to put them in games with lower tier players. If they have 20+ minute queue times for Ranked, where most people in that rating are playing, imagine what their queue times would be in normals were they locked to playing in their rating. It's also true that normal and ranked MMR's aren't linked at all, which, while I feel like ranked MMR should influence normal MMR to an extent, is also understandable because higher rating players don't play normals very often. If they are, it's either to detilt after a loss streak and just shut their brains off (in which case, playing against low tier players is alright because they won't be playing at their real level) or because they're playing with friends that are low tier (again, fine because they're likely just gonna troll). To think that a Plat/Diamond player is in every one of your normal games playing at a serious level is just plain ignorance about these players' routines.
> [{quoted}](name=Brutalitops01,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yLtXZRh7,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-11T10:45:14.693+0000) > > Their playerbase is the highest it's ever been at 100mil+ > > It's just that Plat/Diamond players rarely play anything aside from ranked, so their matchmaking has to put them in games with lower tier players. If they have 20+ minute queue times for Ranked, where most people in that rating are playing, imagine what their queue times would be in normals were they locked to playing in their rating. > > It's also true that normal and ranked MMR's aren't linked at all, which, while I feel like ranked MMR should influence normal MMR to an extent, is also understandable because higher rating players don't play normals very often. If they are, it's either to detilt after a loss streak and just shut their brains off (in which case, playing against low tier players is alright because they won't be playing at their real level) or because they're playing with friends that are low tier (again, fine because they're likely just gonna troll). To think that a Plat/Diamond player is in every one of your normal games playing at a serious level is just plain ignorance about these players' routines. You had me interested and listening up until you put words in my mouth, Plat and diamond players are fundamentally playing to win unless they're doing something that is completely dumb with the intent of not winning. Regardless of what you THINK, these players are playing to win because...SURPRISE! that's the point of a league match. Also you must have not read the reply I made after my OP I said that matchmaking should attempt to fill the gap with players that would make up for the discrepancy. https://imgur.com/a/lboUqcf Tell me how this is a fair matchmaking system, I'll wait.
Show more

GodEmperorVeigar

Level 138 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion