Raengo (NA)
: Why am I not getting better?
You have a problem that i still struggle with. The reasion high elo players say tis ezy to climb out is bc there micro is amazing and punish small mistakes low elo players make and use that tiny lead to propel them to being fed. Bc you and I arent good enough to hard carry like that 90% of the time we cant use the same 1v9 strat high elo players use to smurf.
: Highlights are nice, But I have a question
I really wish they would, I also thinkits dumb that friends cant look on your profile and see them
Rioter Comments
Wessele (EUNE)
: Urf in autumn 2018?
Unfortunately they arent gonna put urf up all that much because there is a weird problem in which many players stop playin league after urf comes out. So riot is scared to keep releasing urf or urf like variants for this reason. They also say that they're not sure why this happens. If your interested i dug up the post where they said all this : https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2017/12/ask-riot-urf/
: Why do these champions exist?
Well asides from yasuo, there is a reason almost no one plays yi or trynd in high elo, if you know how to play around them there literally useless.
: Advice on playing Kled?
You should look up some tutorials on how to play him. The key is to manage your W (the 4 auto attacks) as most of your damage is in this ability. You should trade when it comes up and back off while it on cooldown. Also Knowing when you can all in and get skarrl back and when you should back off is important, however that comes with experience. That build is fine but you could replace the GA with a steraks first, to give you a little more survivability. Side note I recommend using op.gg over champion.gg , its a little more reliable. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: I got the same problem i dont flame insult point a finger at anybody all that stuff i say things like gj or wp team and gl hf at the start and gg at the end like 300 games far with like 30 a day still not reatch a checkpoint.{{sticker:cass-cry}}
: At this point honor ranks are just pure luck
: > [{quoted}](name=Goku7474,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9Rap4ja0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-26T16:24:28.235+0000) > > If you know, can you tell me on average how long it normally takes to go from honor level 0-2 then? I've seen it take two or three months at the low end, to an indefinite period of time at the high end. It's hard to really give an "average." I've also seen it take three months to get honor 1, but only 20 days to hit honor 2, so...it's highly variable based on behavior and honor received, I think.
Thats quite a flux in time, don't you agree that it should be a little more transparent to show why honor might go up a lot slower? Like a message saying your progress is being slow due to (these messages) from last game or something like that. Idk it seems odds, espcially considering the large amount of honors I normally receive after most games (from non-premade). Sounds like im just gonna have to give up on honor 2 this season and grind it out next season...sucks if you ask me.
: From other data I have seen, this seems unusually long. I can't see your chat logs or your in-game behavior, so I can't really comment on that, but nearly 600 Games should be enough to get your honor back to honor two, so I'm forced to believe that something that I don't have data on maybe going on here.
Also, if its not suppose to take this long why am i being slowed down so much, I have no idea why and its very bothersome that i havent been able to get back to good standing, any insight would help.
Jo0o (NA)
: It’s not a grind. You actually have to demonstrate good behavior, not just games played.
I do demonstrate good behavior, I am nice and friendly in all my games.
: From other data I have seen, this seems unusually long. I can't see your chat logs or your in-game behavior, so I can't really comment on that, but nearly 600 Games should be enough to get your honor back to honor two, so I'm forced to believe that something that I don't have data on maybe going on here.
If you know, can you tell me on average how long it normally takes to go from honor level 0-2 then?
Rioter Comments
: The case for Mercury tier below Bronze
Read the title and went meh, then read the explanation, genius lol
Rioter Comments
: Odyssey Intro Bug
acutally cadet just randomly unlocked for me so yes its a stream delay, dont worry about it. Just wait a little while and itll come through
: Odyssey Intro Bug
same thing is happening to me and im on here to try and find out, im thinking bc so many people on the server at once that there is a delay right now
Rioter Comments
: What supps should buy athene grail ?
: Summoner Showcase 135
she reminds of of jenna marbles
: This preseason is FUCKING DREADFUL.
1) "anarchy" really?? its not that bad so dont exaggerate somuch, plus thats why its called preseason, with about 140 champs and all these new changes thrown in it takes a little while to balance everything well. 2) Again its preseason and they just released these, the new runes were a much needed change and ahve made the game better overall,, only a few wrinkles to work out. 3) get good? 4) If you dont like teemo ban him? aery makes sense to take on him, not that suprising. 5) too much damage really? Sounds like riot should hire you for there balancing team, you got some revolutionary ideas. 6) So your idea of fun is afk farming until 20 minutes instead of the more action based pvp system we have now? Your inner grandpa is showing.
: i really want to play azir i really do but...
It seems that oyu dont konw the correct way to play azir, you should watch videos and read some mobafire
: whats more unfun to you a counterpick or a one trick or finally a "toxic" champ
I say if you cant beat them join them {{sticker:sg-syndra}}
Sinneli (NA)
: Is there a way to change the new healthbar to pre-preSeason version?
theirs a bigger flash from that veigar ult hitting u then the healthbar color
IsoloTrip (EUW)
: ARURF
dec 19
iLyon (NA)
: Final solution for BE and OE
Blue essence is definitely better {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: ahh, i never knew why {{item:3165}} was a good first item, but now i do, thanks lol
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: ya but does the q proc lich bane?
indeed it does, however you need the mana early b/c zoe has such low cooldowns, plus the 20%cdr and 100ap is great. If you dont believe me that fine, I got the build from the zoe riot playtester thats been playin her since she was created but who knows if thats the perfect build, tho personally i agree with his build (:
: Zoe's Q
its a good secound item, get morello's first
: Enlighten me what tanks can expect to last more than 3-4 seconds before being melted with by a twitch/tristana/draven pumped with more steroids from their allies than a pro athlete?
{{champion:54}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:240}} all of these tanks and more when fighting adc's can kil them no problem. What you dont understand is how league works. typically it goes like this: mages/assassins kill adc's --> adc's kill tanks --> Tanks kill mages/assassins. Thats how it goes in teamfights. So yes an adc will destroy a tank if the adc is not being attackd by the mage/assassin or an initaor tank. Thats the whole point of an adc, its the only thing that can melt a tank which is why you cant let them attack freely. As for what i stated above, in a 1 v 1 scenario all those tanks and more will kill an adc in a fight no problem. This is why its a tank meta because tanks shouldnt be able to 1 v 1 am adc and kill them
: NEW RUNE SYSTEM IS CANCER BRING BACK THE OLD RUNES AND MASTERIES ****POLL****
Clearly people like the new runes, you are just the type of people who reject new things because you hate change and look for a negative to point out its flaws. When in truth the new runes are way better then old runes in everyway. Even your poll is in favor of new runes lol
CurseOfLife (EUNE)
: How exactly do we acquire champions now?
You get reqrds and blue essense from leveling up. The amount of blue essense you get is equal to the amount of ip you wouldve gotten, dont listen to some people on here who complain without any real proof of this. Trust me when i say you get as much if not slightly more
: We should've gotten more free rune pages with the update
This is finally a complaint about the new season that i agree with. My only complaint is that they dont give us more pages.
: You got like 500+ for first win of the day and like 250 for each win and 100 for each loss. With the games I've played the last two days, that would be like 1650+ IP, so I'm losing out on half of what I used to get.
thats an absolute lie flat out lie, your lucky if you got half of that
Chermorg (NA)
: Nope. Games had a maximum of 145 IP per game at a 55 minute win.
again speaking the truth {{sticker:galio-happy}}
: If a decent amount of the 5 games were first win of the day you could. Just looking at my match history from before the change, I've got the following set of games: 10/26/2017 - Win - 257 IP 10/28/2017 - Win - 230 IP <-- 16 minute match, less IP 10/30/2017 - Win - 261 IP 10/30/2017 - Win - 128 IP 11/01/2017 - Loss - 85 IP Over the first 5 games on that list I got 961 IP. If that last game had been a win I would have exceeded 1000 IP in 5 games.
thats straight up a lie on the amount of ip you recieved 100% dont fudge numbers and pretend to tellthe truth, post a pic of the real ip earnings you got, oh wait you wont because that would prove you wrong.
Chermorg (NA)
: You never earned 1000 IP in 5 games, why do you expect to earn that much BE in 5 games?
EXACTLY, some people man...they just hate change and reject it for no reason.
: Deleting Mastery Score? ...
Mastery scores are not being deleted and you shouldnt play league for earning chests thats just silly, chests are jsut a little bonus. What you should be doing is playing ranked and try to climb the ladder, or screw around with friends.
: can we have an extra slot for wards only
: Cut down on AD damage please.
LMAO you act like league isnt a tank meta. Tanks are the over powered ones in league dude, you must not play enough league to understand.
: Be is bs
The blue essense you get is just as much as the ip, if not more now. Dont be ridiouclas and hate on change. This is definitly a good change and it is not hindering new players AT ALL. They even made leveling to 30 quicker then it use to be. so just chill and enjoy the game
: Dev Livestream: Zoe, the Aspect of Twilight
does this mean they will re-enable zoe then?
Rayven (NA)
: For dramatic effect. Totally tuneable though.
I agree with Ashen that the delay makes it more clear how much damage is delt and feels smoother, im also not a fan of the shake
Rayven (NA)
: Yeah I don't see how red on red is clearer or more satisfying.
Honestly i believe the problem isnt the color change, thats defitnitly an improvment. It is the increase in size of the health bar, i like the color change of the health bar while taking damage as well as the color where the level indicator is however the bigger and bulky size of the health bar does make it fell a bit clunky and cheap, if you keep the format of the old health bar and just add the color changes it will look a lot better. I really hope you guys dont ship out the big and clunky health bars. I also agree the fast rate the health disappears makes it feel funny and more like tekken. {{sticker:sg-janna}}
Rayven (NA)
: What's mobile-looking about this iteration?
Honestly i believe the problem is the increase in size of the health bar, i like the color change of the healthbar while taking damage as well as the color where the level indicator is however the bigger and bulky size of the helathbar does make it fell a bit clunky and cheap, if you keep the format of the old health bar and just add the color changes it will look alot better. I really hope you guys dont ship out the big and clunky health bars. I also agree with others that the fast rate the health disappears as well as the shake makes it feel funny and more like tekken. {{sticker:sg-janna}}
xGunna1 (EUW)
: HOLY FK THAT ZOE Q DAMAGE PLZ CertainlyT NO MORE CANCEROUS CHAMPS LIKE UR YASUO
First off that zed played very poorly and is not near yassuo's skill level, secound her q damage is very strong because most of the damage in her kit is in q and shes boderline useless without her q
Rioter Comments
Hanzuma (NA)
: Just Saw Zoe abilities video....
Ah another one of those players who bans only because the champ is new and assumes its broken instead of learning how to play against the champ. {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
: I hate the new leveling system where there will be bragging rights considering what level you are which is dumb cause I can't play all day every day.
Actually i believe many are misunderstanding why they are adding infinite leveling. I believe they are adding it for the big population of players who dont play ranked and have nothing to really achieve. This change will now show the difference between veterans and rookies. I believe its a great idea personally. Its not showing your skill per-say. But for alot of people who play league a ton but lack the skills to climb to a high rank this is something that those types of players can be proud of. Which in turn will give them extra motivation to keep playing and reach a high level above most people
: Sona's Power Chord doesn't seem to want to attack what I click on.
Im a sona main and i dont have this problem. Just practice more and make sure nothing is standing on top of what your trying to click. Oh and a side note: if ur champion is set to autoattack when its not moving (like mine) then your power cord will automatically be used when u sit still since it counts as an auto attack. You can either change that in settings so your champ only autos when you click on something. Or just be mindful of this and continure moving while you have powercord. Hope this helps!
Show more

Goku7474

Level 119 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion