Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
PhRoXz0n (NA)
: Crit Item Explorations
As much as id enjoy a new crit system i think it needs a bigger revamp then this. Why not just revert IE now and spend a longer amount of time reworking crit and making sure its balanced on release cuz i guarantee if the changes above go through yall will re-balancing champs for the next 6 months since this looks like a over buff to certain champs and just "ok" on most adc's. Plus This will change game pacing making ie 5000g. tldr: Revert IE now, scrap most of the above ideas, revamp crit completely and spend more time on it, make sure its as balanced as yall can on its release.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Goku7474 (NA)
: Come checkout my stream and hangout with me!https://www.twitch.tv/valor_wings
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Veigar and his passive....
ya he needs some changes. What i personally would like to see is his R get changed to a skill shot instead of a point and click 1200 damage. At least then he'd have to land it and not hit a minion with ult by accident. This would offer even just a little counterplay that would make it fair. bc even a losing veigar can put out dumb damage and the ult being a point click is insane
: Newly Released Champions Should Not Be Bannable
in anything but ranked, agreed 1000%
: Please, Can we make it so when meeko Flashes mastery, it shows for her AND her clone?
Mindzur (NA)
: I'm fucking sick and tired of watching Graves be a highly mobile tank assassin caster adc.
Akrid415 (NA)
: Has anyone stomped Irelia?
ive rekt a few as swain, phase rush runes and build
Rioter Comments
Raengo (NA)
: Why am I not getting better?
You have a problem that i still struggle with. The reasion high elo players say tis ezy to climb out is bc there micro is amazing and punish small mistakes low elo players make and use that tiny lead to propel them to being fed. Bc you and I arent good enough to hard carry like that 90% of the time we cant use the same 1v9 strat high elo players use to smurf.
: Highlights are nice, But I have a question
I really wish they would, I also thinkits dumb that friends cant look on your profile and see them
Rioter Comments
Mike Hox (EUNE)
: Urf in autumn 2018?
Unfortunately they arent gonna put urf up all that much because there is a weird problem in which many players stop playin league after urf comes out. So riot is scared to keep releasing urf or urf like variants for this reason. They also say that they're not sure why this happens. If your interested i dug up the post where they said all this : https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2017/12/ask-riot-urf/
: Why do these champions exist?
Well asides from yasuo, there is a reason almost no one plays yi or trynd in high elo, if you know how to play around them there literally useless.
: Advice on playing Kled?
You should look up some tutorials on how to play him. The key is to manage your W (the 4 auto attacks) as most of your damage is in this ability. You should trade when it comes up and back off while it on cooldown. Also Knowing when you can all in and get skarrl back and when you should back off is important, however that comes with experience. That build is fine but you could replace the GA with a steraks first, to give you a little more survivability. Side note I recommend using op.gg over champion.gg , its a little more reliable. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: I got the same problem i dont flame insult point a finger at anybody all that stuff i say things like gj or wp team and gl hf at the start and gg at the end like 300 games far with like 30 a day still not reatch a checkpoint.{{sticker:cass-cry}}
: At this point honor ranks are just pure luck
: > [{quoted}](name=Goku7474,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9Rap4ja0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-26T16:24:28.235+0000) > > If you know, can you tell me on average how long it normally takes to go from honor level 0-2 then? I've seen it take two or three months at the low end, to an indefinite period of time at the high end. It's hard to really give an "average." I've also seen it take three months to get honor 1, but only 20 days to hit honor 2, so...it's highly variable based on behavior and honor received, I think.
Thats quite a flux in time, don't you agree that it should be a little more transparent to show why honor might go up a lot slower? Like a message saying your progress is being slow due to (these messages) from last game or something like that. Idk it seems odds, espcially considering the large amount of honors I normally receive after most games (from non-premade). Sounds like im just gonna have to give up on honor 2 this season and grind it out next season...sucks if you ask me.
: From other data I have seen, this seems unusually long. I can't see your chat logs or your in-game behavior, so I can't really comment on that, but nearly 600 Games should be enough to get your honor back to honor two, so I'm forced to believe that something that I don't have data on maybe going on here.
Also, if its not suppose to take this long why am i being slowed down so much, I have no idea why and its very bothersome that i havent been able to get back to good standing, any insight would help.
Jo0o (NA)
: It’s not a grind. You actually have to demonstrate good behavior, not just games played.
I do demonstrate good behavior, I am nice and friendly in all my games.
: From other data I have seen, this seems unusually long. I can't see your chat logs or your in-game behavior, so I can't really comment on that, but nearly 600 Games should be enough to get your honor back to honor two, so I'm forced to believe that something that I don't have data on maybe going on here.
If you know, can you tell me on average how long it normally takes to go from honor level 0-2 then?
Rioter Comments
: The case for Mercury tier below Bronze
Read the title and went meh, then read the explanation, genius lol
Rioter Comments
: Odyssey Intro Bug
acutally cadet just randomly unlocked for me so yes its a stream delay, dont worry about it. Just wait a little while and itll come through
: Odyssey Intro Bug
same thing is happening to me and im on here to try and find out, im thinking bc so many people on the server at once that there is a delay right now
Rioter Comments
: What supps should buy athene grail ?
: Summoner Showcase 135
she reminds of of jenna marbles
: This preseason is FUCKING DREADFUL.
1) "anarchy" really?? its not that bad so dont exaggerate somuch, plus thats why its called preseason, with about 140 champs and all these new changes thrown in it takes a little while to balance everything well. 2) Again its preseason and they just released these, the new runes were a much needed change and ahve made the game better overall,, only a few wrinkles to work out. 3) get good? 4) If you dont like teemo ban him? aery makes sense to take on him, not that suprising. 5) too much damage really? Sounds like riot should hire you for there balancing team, you got some revolutionary ideas. 6) So your idea of fun is afk farming until 20 minutes instead of the more action based pvp system we have now? Your inner grandpa is showing.
: i really want to play azir i really do but...
It seems that oyu dont konw the correct way to play azir, you should watch videos and read some mobafire
: whats more unfun to you a counterpick or a one trick or finally a "toxic" champ
I say if you cant beat them join them {{sticker:sg-syndra}}
Sinneli (NA)
: Is there a way to change the new healthbar to pre-preSeason version?
theirs a bigger flash from that veigar ult hitting u then the healthbar color
IsoloTrip (EUW)
: ARURF
dec 19
iLyon (NA)
: Final solution for BE and OE
Blue essence is definitely better {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: ahh, i never knew why {{item:3165}} was a good first item, but now i do, thanks lol
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: ya but does the q proc lich bane?
indeed it does, however you need the mana early b/c zoe has such low cooldowns, plus the 20%cdr and 100ap is great. If you dont believe me that fine, I got the build from the zoe riot playtester thats been playin her since she was created but who knows if thats the perfect build, tho personally i agree with his build (:
Show more

Goku7474

Level 142 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion