: Why Do We Lose LP With an AFK?
Agree! just math dude, make the AFK to lose more LP and that's it e.g 60 LP and the other team would lose the rest of the LP divided by 4, same for the win.. why does the rest of the team need to pay for unrespectful users' negligence???.. if something like that is implemented then ppl would think twice to go afk (a lot of those afks don't care about reports), same should be for intentional feeding.. "how the algorithm can know if someone intentionally feeding"?? Easy, more than 10 deaths with less than 5 kills should be considered as inting (supports should have a decent amount of assists to not be considered as feeders) i really don't see why a fair system is not implemented..it s at the players lost, therefore, riot's lost too.. so many ppl are so done with this game cause the rank system is just a waste of time with no reward because of these issues..
: How would you prevent people from abusing people so much that they AFK so you don't lose LP? Also, if you do that, you have to make it so when you win vs an AFK, you gain 0 LP since you didn't earn that LP.
well ~~ just math dude, make the AFK to lose more LP and that's it e.g 60 LP and the other team would lose the rest of the LP divided by 4, same for the win.. why does the rest of the team need to pay for unrespectful users' negligence???.. if something like that is implemented then ppl would think twice to go afk (a lot of those afks don't care about reports), same should be for intentional feeding.. yeah i can hear you again "how the algorithm can know if someone intentionally feeding" more than 10 deaths with less than 5 kills should be considered as inting (supports should have a decent amount of assists to not be considered as feeders) i really don't see why a fair system is not implemented..it s at the players lost, therefore, riot's lost too.. so many ppl are so done with this game cause the rank system is just a waste of time with no reward because of these issues..
: An official memo from the Dean of the Academy
Akali is my fav champion :D Riot please please please release a high school skin for her !!!:) i d buy it right away for sure !!
: An official memo from the Dean of the Academy
i would love an akali high school skin ;.; T.T

GoldenPhoenix001

Level 193 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion