: 1. You can already see who placed a ward down. Left clicking on things in game provides you with: the health and mana (or other resource value), shows you the items in that units inventory, the AD, AP, Attackspeed, Armor, Mag Res, and movespeed of that unit, AND it also allows you to see buffs and debuffs and the durations of these effects. Left clicking on a ward, there is a buff on the ward itself, mousing over this buff will tell read: "Source[name-of-player-who-put-the-ward-down]" 2. Swapping out players would require a full overhaul of the games system. Ever notice how after champ select, theres that huge loading screen and everyone has to load into the game? Yeah that's there because the game was coded that way. Swapping out players isn't as simple as it is in Dota 2. The champions, their quotes and abilities, the map itself has to be loaded in during that phase. The Adobe Air client is actually separate from the actual game itself, which is why logging in and queuing up has zero-load time. 3. Really if you want to suggest something, your best bet is to put it in: Skins & Champion Concepts, gameplay & Balance, Story & Art, or the Boards Feedback section depending on what sort of content/idea you wish to suggest would be classed as.
> [{quoted}](name=flibitydoo,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=h6E15wG9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-01-12T02:09:36.720+0000) > > 1. You can already see who placed a ward down. Left clicking on things in game provides you with: the health and mana (or other resource value), shows you the items in that units inventory, the AD, AP, Attackspeed, Armor, Mag Res, and movespeed of that unit, AND it also allows you to see buffs and debuffs and the durations of these effects. > Left clicking on a ward, there is a buff on the ward itself, mousing over this buff will tell read: > "Source[name-of-player-who-put-the-ward-down]" > > 2. Swapping out players would require a full overhaul of the games system. > Ever notice how after champ select, theres that huge loading screen and everyone has to load into the game? Yeah that's there because the game was coded that way. Swapping out players isn't as simple as it is in Dota 2. The champions, their quotes and abilities, the map itself has to be loaded in during that phase. The Adobe Air client is actually separate from the actual game itself, which is why logging in and queuing up has zero-load time. > > 3. Really if you want to suggest something, your best bet is to put it in: Skins & Champion Concepts, gameplay & Balance, Story & Art, or the Boards Feedback section depending on what sort of content/idea you wish to suggest would be classed as. ok ty=3
19 19 19 (NA)
: What did you get from Riot's Mystery Gift?
Rioter Comments
: Elise and Thresh don the Blood Moon mask
bloodmoon{{champion:103}} {{champion:62}} plz!
: Elise and Thresh don the Blood Moon mask
These look so awesome. I think a blood moon{{champion:62}}{{champion:103}} would look super wicked!!! お願いします!
Sargonas (NA)
: "Hey everybody! I wanted to jump back into this discussion to share some updates. As those following this topic know, back in the spring we made some clarifications that 3rd party applications with particular functions [were considered against our Terms of Service](http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4491087) (that link goes to the old Forums thread, which is a mirror of this one), and that the use of such applications was prohibited (and could even potentially lead to disciplinary actions). One of the several contributing factors to this topic was the early beta of Curse Voice and recent updates to Razer Comms, and the conversations that arose around them. Over the past few months we have been working with the developers of many applications, including Curse and Razer. Because of this, the latest revision of Curse Voice (version 6.1.X) and Razer Comms (version 2.1.X) no longer violate our current guidelines. I should note, however, that with all third party apps these situations are subject to change as programs evolve, and this issue may be revisited in the future if the situation warrants it. Also... Curse Voice, Razer Comms, and all other 3rd party programs are not supported by Riot. Because of that, we can never guarantee the user experience when they and other programs are run in tandem with League of Legends. We always suggesting disabling such programs in your first step towards any troubleshooting, should problems arise Hopefully this clears up any remaining confusion out there."
> Curse Voice, Razer Comms, and all other 3rd party programs are not supported by Riot. When I read that, this question comes to mind. Does that mean there's a program that **is supported** by Riot? I would rather use that.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Vauren (NA)
: Can we have an "Well... they are inhuman..." option of some kind please? My first one was Veigar and none of the options really work except "NO!".
I would have to make another topic to get this option...I would if I could. I kinda understand how you are thinking though.
: Confessions of A Reformed Rager; What's "Pro"
> Who had most wards? Second? Third? When I play, I am invariably first or second most wards bought. Why? Because if I have any change, it goes to wards. Take pride in those wards saving someone, even if it's not you. A pink can last ALL. GAME. if you place it conservatively and provides vision the entire time! That is invaluable, even if nobody notices but you (your ladder rank notices). OMgosh that is so true. I try to tell my teammates to keep a vision ward up at all times, even if it get takens down. I should always look at my map and see 5 vision wards. I usually just see 2 or 3...and I know ppl can forget. I am almost lv 30 and I want to be a very skilled player and someone to count on as well. forgetting to ward is not an option to me, when I working hard towards my goal. If you have a free stealth totem ward, for goodness sake PLEASE use it. You will benefit if u do, so why not??? I had a kalista once when I was supp, and I kept asking kalista to plz ward bush and I would ping to the push I would like warded. Totally ignored me and didn't type back to me, but when I think about it if you click to see what your teammates are buidling, can you see the cooldown as well?? Regardless she woudn't talk to me ... idk......I was very insulted... Teamwork is important to me. I placed many stealths with sightone later, but really early game you have to make with what you have.
Rioter Comments
initee (NA)
: Says im level 7... Im level 30, sliver 5?
did you close LoL and tried opening again? thats what I would do.
: ***
Is this a scam?? I got this twice now. I'm not clicking on it.
: I got a message from my friend, is this a scam
thats the thing. before I report it I want to see the legit sites i saw in a topic. this is the second link I saw. > Please note that any promotions or events we may do would be announced on** www.riotgames.com, www.leagueoflegends.com, or www.lolesports.com**. Please ignore all promotion/free-giveaway links that are not part of one of the three Riot websites given. They are scams. And even if they weren't, any such unauthorized/third-party promotions/free-giveaways aren't allowed." The link isn't anyone of those.
Rioter Comments
: What's your presant situation? Who's your fave? Who do you see the least?
first:{{champion:22}} (technically everyone's) if you don't count the tutorial then {{champion:102}} IIRC current main: {{champion:62}} fav champ:{{champion:62}} botlane partner: {{champion:53}} fav skin: Jade {{champion:62}} /Blackthorn {{champion:25}} never see: {{champion:83}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:28}} ugliest skin: armor of the fifth age {{champion:44}}
: first champ ever played: {{champion:19}} current fav/main: {{champion:62}} Fav champ: {{champion:62}} Fav bot lane partner: {{champion:267}} /{{champion:51}} Fav skin: spirit guard {{champion:77}}(I think) or gentleman {{champion:31}} target of RAAGE: manaless champs... and {{champion:17}} you'll never play: {{champion:20}} /{{champion:28}}/{{champion:7}} /{{champion:20}} (HATE his voice) you never see:{{champion:68}} (more so after his splash art update)/{{champion:44}} (which is outrageous) ugliest skin: butcher {{champion:6}}/ scarlet hammer {{champion:78}} (skins fine, splash art is ugly as hell)
: And where did Mew come from? xD
There is a glitch in Pokemon Yellow that allows you to catch a mew.
: Are you experiencing botted accounts?
Thank you for putting this together!
: Can we get "botting" as a report option in game?
ik. we should have botting as an option. I used to report bots but gave up because there were too many. Bots are kinda cool, but **not** when they are ruining experiences. they should use their bots in custom made games against other bots. dont' bring it to pvp and bring a team down.
Catsaber (NA)
: {{champion:254}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:37}}
**N**eat **F**lawless **S**upporter.
: {{champion:40}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:1}} I'll take all that you guys want to give me.
**J**ust **G**reat **A**lways.
: Okay, here are my three favorite champions in order of best to least. 1 {{champion:103}} 2{{champion:7}} 3{{champion:161}} What do you have to say to me?
You have a great eye for magic and love mid lanes. Your enemys' demise when they are charmed and destroyed by the turret never gets old.
: Kinda hope I get someone to respond to me... Just kinda bored right now :/
I know right. I see all the 3 champs but no reply.
: Hmmm... Let's see how accurate you are. {{champion:98}}{{champion:131}}{{champion:90}}
You have a thing for dark power like things.. like ninjas, a full moon on a beautiful night, and the power of the Void because of its great power and madness combined...Dark isn't necessarily evil. It like a safe warm place sometime. not sure if I got it right. I tried.
: What do your mains say about you?
{{champion:103}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:143}}
: The generated champion is sitting next to you.
{{champion:121}} I am so dead. He kill me before I can get a scream out, but before he decides to kill me, I will try talk reasonably with him if it is at all possible.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Hpow I feel as support when my ADC is a DERP
I just found a new respect for turtles. though, did he help the other turtle in order to up his survival rate, or out of turtley kindness???
: is there a giveaway going on from now from riot
Rioter Comments
darkdill (NA)
: Special Feeling (Meme)
"恋人いる時の雪って特別気分に浸れて僕は好きです=Koibito iru toki no yuki tte tokubetsu kibun ni hitarete boku wa sukidesu." That was what I managed to do. was not familiar with 特別、浸す、or 僕 so it took me a little longer to work with it. Google translate sometimes suck, but this is what Google says "I is like to indulge in a special mood What snow when you are lover." If I had to make sense of it, I would say that it is "When you are a lover,the time of snowing indulges you in a **special mood** which is what I like." Please correct me if I am wrong. This is for the Picture at the bottom with what I think is Taric and someone???(ezreal??) The other two above it are in Chinese I believe.
Rioter Comments
weihe123 (NA)
: You Main now lives with you. How do you react.
{{champion:62}} <3 {{champion:143}} Teach me the way of the flowers!!! {{champion:103}} BFF!!
: Share a tip about your favorite champion everyone should know
{{champion:62}} Use Decoy (W?) wisely, because its mana cost.that and you can trick others to think that you are using decoy by press S.
Yoella (NA)
: You know you're good when...
You wait when both nexus are in danger and then you tele to the ward in enemy base while 4 of them were going south for a teamfight and wouldn't be quick enough to come back to kill you while their support Soraka just walks out of shop area, sees me and stands to watch with pure horror as I smash their Nexus, winning the game. Idk if this counts as I'm good though lol
Drakoniak (EUW)
: You randomly met your last played champion on the street.
{{champion:62}} !!! Me:OMIGOSH wukong!!!!! What do you think of the theory that mankind evolved from apes/monkeys? Have you seen the film Planet of the Apes? DO YOU LIKE BANANAS??? Is your staff made of Bamboo??? Have you actually threw your..er you know what? If you do like bananas could I convince you to sit with me at a table at the nearest cafe and ask you more (stupid?)questions and hear stories from you? {{champion:62}} decoy then leaves me and he never heard my questions.
: Haven't seen a corrupt a wish thread in a while.
I wish there were some skins that actually required IP instead of RP. Just one of each champion would do.
: Annoying Things League Players Do!
1."Oh my gosh this team sucks. I am going to help enemy team". The he/she runs into enemy champs and dies repeatedly. or "pff screw this I'm going afk. bye."
: If you could Marry your Main Who would it be and Why
: Community! Tell me your skin ideas.
what about gender benders of champions of their classic skins? I want a mecha {{champion:62}} though. Naruto themed {{champion:103}} ? {{champion:80}} in a pink costume maybe ballerina? chupacabra {{champion:29}} or {{champion:19}} ? jade or chinese dragon {{champion:102}} ? The little {{champion:267}} ?? Bloody sea witch {{champion:267}} ? zodiac {{champion:154}} ? Zinnia or Confederate rose {{champion:143}} ? Gnarly {{champion:150}} ! {{champion:106}} cub?..ohhh, could we do baby animal versions of champions like{{champion:62}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:58}}{{champion:75}} ... these are just some I thought at the top of my head. Don't know if you guys would like them. Just ideas.
: I think that the meeting went something like this...
Rioter Comments
weihe123 (NA)
: You now wake up as your main. What do you do?
I main {{champion:62}}. I ride my nimbus cloud everywhere and travel the world. I would research about monkeys now that my biology is a monkey. I would walk to the zoo and take picture of monkeys in cages in front of everyone while wearing planet of the apes t-shirt. I would start playing monkey in the middle more often now that I am literally a monkey. I also would climb high places and take real cool photographs. That and I want to learn martial arts and chinese so I can go visit China, which I think is the place where the monkey king was made from the story Journey to the West.
: Which die would you roll to summon a champ to tutor you?
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
: Can't log on
Its happening to me too. =/ I've tried 4 times and it says connection problem. It was working just fine yesterday.{{champion:143}}

Goldenangel3341

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion