: > [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t1cqgd1b,comment-id=000000030000,timestamp=2019-06-16T11:12:53.209+0000) > > Given he is a Master player, the chance of him being in the same game with a high profile streamer is extremely high. > > Here's their opgg: https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=nubrac (I think) > > Since I don't keep up with streamers (or rather, I don't watch streams, unless it's like a good day and I feel like it or something or ofc, if Riot forces me to complete the quests), so I wouldn't know if their Teemo games have notable streamers in them especially since that they often have so many alts. But I'm sure more experienced players who keep up to dates with the big shot streamers should be able to tell (as for top elo players, they usually can easily tell each other apart given they're seeing the same group of people every game), and given there are so many viewers around I'm sure if Riot lied someone would've picked it up by now since profiles are public on sites like opgg. But who knows. > > I'm just going with the official response, especially since that's what the OP originally requested in the thread. But if they lie, then fuck me I guess. Looking through, it doesn't look like he does it just because of streamers. Streamers might feel that way because most are narcissists, but it honestly looks like he just does it because he wants to and he has fun doing it. Streamers are dramatic and think someone is always trolling them specifically, most don't look at it objectively. It looks like he tries in every game, he just doesn't focus on supporting just the ADC but rather who he thinks will carry, something I've done to win games as a support player myself. Cause, sometimes the person who is gonna win you the game isn't the ADC so they just become fodder, sucks, but I've been there as well when I'm the ADC. A try hard for sure, but at least he is trying to win. Going AFK and raging should just be instant ban.
> [{quoted}](name=UpDownLeftRightAB,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t1cqgd1b,comment-id=0000000300000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T18:49:45.591+0000) > > Looking through, it doesn't look like he does it just because of streamers. Streamers might feel that way because most are narcissists, but it honestly looks like he just does it because he wants to and he has fun doing it. Streamers are dramatic and think someone is always trolling them specifically, most don't look at it objectively. It looks like he tries in every game, he just doesn't focus on supporting just the ADC but rather who he thinks will carry, something I've done to win games as a support player myself. Cause, sometimes the person who is gonna win you the game isn't the ADC so they just become fodder, sucks, but I've been there as well when I'm the ADC. A try hard for sure, but at least he is trying to win. Going AFK and raging should just be instant ban. You have a great Nickname)) abba bro=)
vimaid (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GoldsmithSmarty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KYFYp2Km,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T16:57:46.841+0000) > > I see. You're right, I don't know nothing about Vi. I will buy her then =) > Recently I actually killed Tahm 2 times with Urgot including first blood. He somehow out-scaled me later. He just builds full tank and I can't kill him. I guess I have to look at other champions. > In team-fights he body blocks my ultimate and simply focuses me so I couldn't come close to squishy to flip/stun them. > Shyvana has a very strong kit. It is hard to duel her even for Tahm. But I suck with her( I will warn you that vi falls off late game unless you go a second certain build but that build is somewhat sacrificing the mid game for late game.
Ty) A lot of games end in 20 min anyway.
: Yeah. If he wastes Q and misses, you can get some damage in with W. Don't *over*-commit, just hit him with as much as you safely can while his Q is on cooldown, and if you miscalculate, just go the rest of the distance to flip him away from your minion wave and get back behind your minions again. If he hits the Q, keep your distance. In general, let him attempt to engage. Let him *fail* then punish him for it. In Tahm's current state, Urgot is probably the only bruiser who can keep up with him (note, I consider Fiora and Jax as more of a fighter class than a bruiser class) just because of that execute and your safer range. They need to shift power from his W to his E...but "that's too much defense" for a *tank* and removing a bit of the *assloads* of damage he deals *as a tank* is more unhealthy than allowing him to *half-shot other tanks*, I guess.
I had 2 kills on him including First Blood recently, but he out-scaled me later on. His Q has 900 range and strong slow. He spams it non stop. That is what makes him a menace. I think Darius can make a quick work of him. True damage bypasses his shield I think. If enemy jungler helps him get ahead, he inputs more into the game than I do, if I get ahead. A good tank with lots of utility is better for the team than a bruiser with high damage output. (not that Tahm has low damage though)
vimaid (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GoldsmithSmarty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KYFYp2Km,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-12T16:59:49.548+0000) > > Hmm, I guess you are lucky to face inexperienced Tahm. He should never allow you to harass himself. I don’t see how Vi can stand any chance. > Also, he can kill you at half health no problem. Well I fought another tahm and destroyed him in top lane again. You also don't know vi very well. She may be off meta but she is far from weak. In the game start with e use that for poke genrally tahm needs topop his potions level 1 or 2. I get q second and pretty much if he tries to cs he gets the q ee combo even with out our w it near kills him and either forces him out of lane or he stands there til he slowly dies. once you get her passive w tahm is done Vi also has a passive shield so his first and/or second attack does nothing to you while he has to get stunned. vi is basically designed to kill tanks like tahm. She is very much a bruiser. If you are so worried about damage he does she can also build tank. No offense but you might just be mad that he stops your main. You should not try to focus on which champions are "op" and actually try to improve. There is sevral things you can do against tahm. Hell I even 1v1ed tahm as shyvana I had 2 drakes but still.
I see. You're right, I don't know nothing about Vi. I will buy her then =) Recently I actually killed Tahm 2 times with Urgot including first blood. He somehow out-scaled me later. He just builds full tank and I can't kill him. I guess I have to look at other champions. In team-fights he body blocks my ultimate and simply focuses me so I couldn't come close to squishy to flip/stun them. Shyvana has a very strong kit. It is hard to duel her even for Tahm. But I suck with her(
: Keep minions between you and him, use your e to run away / disengage if he manages to slow you (faster than walking while slowed, you can also use it when you think hes gonna q you so your shield blocks it aswell) Disengage if he has 2 or more stacks on you or when he uses his E. You beat tahm kench with very short trades, especially as urgot due to your shotgun knees. He really cant do much damage to you without landing his q, his W is pretty crap by itself but he can use it to reposition you away from your minions and q you immediately after. In groupfights, don't e him and flip him into your team because then you might bait your team into focusing him, just slow him and stay back/help your team by peeling, if you can find an opening to the enemy backline you can do a lot more damage to his team faster than he can do damage to yours, but if he peels you are screwed unless you manage to kill a carry anyway.
Thank you. I don’t really die to him. I just can’t do anything. I feel useless. Usually if my team loses, I can turn it around by helping them or snowballing my lane. In the case of Tahm, I am so outmatched that I don’t know what to do. Ganks are of no use, he can escape or kill us. Roaming is hard, he either follows with ultimate or tp, or pushes towers. Outmatched. Of course it comes down to how skilled both teams are. But I think that Tahm has more advantage than any other character. High damage, high durability, good cc and disgusting utility. All in one.
vimaid (NA)
: I keep seeing people say they have issues with tahm but I have never had any issues with him. It could be my vhamp choice but that is for a lot of champions. Im usually playing vi against him and use my e to poke him by the time im level 3 if he goes to cs I q aa ee him and near half his health his gone and he can't farm around me or he dies.
Hmm, I guess you are lucky to face inexperienced Tahm. He should never allow you to harass himself. I don’t see how Vi can stand any chance. Also, he can kill you at half health no problem.
: I think all those super tanks are the problem Moaki urgot tahm Illoi, just sit lane spaming skills out scaling anybody that doesn’t stomp those brain dead picks under tower. 10/10 game play
Urgot is not a tank, he is a bruiser. I used to go tanky, but I do much better going full ad. His shield becomes very strong. With Spear of Shojin you can spam your shield and 1v3 easily. Apart from Tahm, I can easily deal with any super tank champion. He actually has more damage and tankines out of all.
: The trick to Kench is in never allowing him to stack up, and to make him blow his E as a shield. If you can make him shield himself, it's about as effective as taking his flash. Though it has a short cooldown, he's not going to regen all his hp back, so he can't really commit from there. He has to either go back, or play super passive until he can heal a bit. As Urgod, you just need to focus on staying in shotgun-knee range without being too far open to a Q. Don't be afraid to grab him, but don't grab him unless you need to. If anything, W your way around him before the grab and save your E to flip him back to his side of the map, so you can get back to safety, or just use it as a disengage if he's got the priority. Once you hit 6, if he's ever low enough to execute, he'll more than likely just blow his E as a shield. That's fine. Do it anyway. even if he shields so you can't pull, that's again almost as effective as taking his flash - he's not going to be able to rejoin the fight until long after his team is dead.
Ty for your advice. I harass him as much as I can, but I can never engage him. He will stack his passive and eat me very fast, I can’t use my W, it will just slow me. He outputs way more damage than me at early levels. His shield doesn’t save him from my ultimate, but it is nigh impossible to lower his hp so much. Even with ignite and a very good engage, I end up flashing away. He is way too tanky. My only option is to wait for late game, but if my team is losing badly I can’t turn it around. He has ultimate and utility.
NY64 (NA)
: 1. Get adaptive helm; You reduce his passive damage by 20% which applies to his auto attacks and Q. 2. Try to fight him in your minion wave: If you are Urgot you can throw him into your minion wave and he can’t Q you because your minions are in the way. 3. Poke him first before fighting him: Yes he can heal with his E but you reduce his opportunity to counteract your burst with a big shield. 4. Throw him into your turret: Since he wins a head on fight, let him push to turret and throw him into it. 5. Don’t ask your jungler to gank him: Like it or not, he is like other juggernauts who can turn around fights and 1v2. Tell them to gank other lanes to get other lanes to snowball. 6. DO NOT LET HIM GET 3 STACKS ON YOU: Yes I know this is obvious since he can eat you but the other conquenses are that he maximizes his passive damage against you and his Q can stun. His damage skyrockets as soon as he gets 3 stacks.
Ty for your help. Unfortunately apart from throwing him under the tower I can’t really do anything. He zones me out and if I try to fight him under my minions, he just kills me or I waste flash. He can out-duel me even at low hp. Also, if he runs at me through minions all I can do is run away and even then, he can reach me with his long range Q. If he gets a single auto in you, he will follow it up with his Q and he is going to eat you anyway. Adaptive helm will help a bit, but I sacrifice my own damage for it and I have other 4 enemies to deal with later. I usually rely on kills to Cary the game, but given that I can’t kill him and I can’t perform good on the front line because of him, I get outmatched. Full engage with ignite on level 2 under my minions and good E W combo simply made me use flash to avoid death. He is very tanky. Later on, nothing changes.
Rioter Comments
: Chat restriction for literally just common competitive talk between opposing teams.
> YerAWizardCarry: i think the game is broken > YerAWizardCarry: the screen isnt sliding over to your blown up nexus yet Nice one =) My man, don't stress it. Riot has a very unfair policy regarding "toxicity". Also, algorithm can't really detect the context. "Excessive use of chat" is banable. That's what riot employee said in a support ticket. So beware. Please avoid getting reported. You can write anything you want as long as no one reports you. Read other players intentions and if they want to report you, convince them otherwise. Say sorry, it helps even if you didn't do anything wrong. Good luck my friend. After 2 chat restrictions they ban for 14 days. Don't get reported!
Investa (NA)
: The Importance of Morale; How Your Flaming Isn't Constructive Criticism
Thank you very much for this post. I appreciate the time it took you to write it. I hope moderators will make it a sticky post. You've covered everything and didn't lie once. Very sad, but the game is in a bad state right now. People are expecting their team to flame them for a mistake. Many players are tilted even before the game starts because they had bad experience in past games. It's a circle that players are stuck in. You're right. Most of the people are not assholes inherently, but anyone can be put in that state. I hope thing will change. Best games I had were the ones where we played as a team. Where we had conversations and cracked jokes. When we lost, the mood was still great. I wish you all the best and thank you once again.
: I got two week banned for this
Wait it out brother. It is not fair, I know. But riot has a very strict and hypocritical and disgusting policy regarding "toxicity". People get banned/restricted for far less. I see you care about winning, alas, some people just log -in to mess around and ruin couple of games. That's a part of the game. Never waste your mental health on a game, it only hurts you. At the end of the day, no one cares but you, sad fact. Even if you have the worst team ever, trolls and flamers, feeders and bad players, keep your mind calm. Either don't type anything/mute all, or be gentle even if they insult you. That will only benefit your health and maybe even help you to win. People in general will react In a good way if you are being polite to them and ignore insults. If you can train yourself in this game, nothing will be able to tilt you in real life =) As Master Yi once said "Even the edge of the sharpest sword is no match for the calm of the peaceful mind"
: Just laned against the new aatrox for the first time, and I have never been more tilted in my life
Your best option is to counter pick him with a strong champ like Darius. Tahm Kench is broken himself, so you can use that. Even if you have a weak champ, just wait it out. Don't farm. wait until minions get under your tower. It is better to lose most of the minions but stay alive than die and snowball him. Get you level 6 and weigh your chances. If he managed to engage you first, run! If you can engage him with a good position, go for it. Also, wait patiently for your jungler to gank. If shit goes sideways and all your lanes lose, leave top lane and roam, gather your team up and walk as 5 man. Best strategy it is. You will be able to pick couple of kills in a teamfight. If AAtrox follows you and joins his team, well, now it is a matter of lucky catches and outplay 5v5. You can win the game if you gather up even if you lost all of the lanes badly. You just need to initiate good teamfights or catch enemies one by one. In low elo (up to plat 1) this strategy works really well. Don't forget the Rift Herald, he can set you ahead or even win you the game if placed right. Good luck.
SeanGoku (EUW)
: Current minion block is horrible
Minion block is the one thing I truly hate about this game. I've been killed because of it, missed canon minions, and even lost games. Dota always had it, but for some reason it feels natural there.
: TK top needs to be hotfixed
Thank you, I didn't think there are people who think the same. I can only beat him with my man Urgot, but people who play Tahm just ban him(( Kench has a lot of damage and cc, and also he is very tanky. Even if you picked a ranged champ, he can slow you with his Q. It has insane range and a very potent slow.
YaraUwU (NA)
: Just a quick thought for anyone that thinks Qiyana is the dullest champion to date. Kai'sa exists.
: It is just me or does Riot prefer we watch rather than play the game ?
I never watch those missions even though they reward you with Blue Essence. Unfortunately, it is one of the very few ways of getting that currency.
: "I Was Unfairly Banned"
There are people who were banned unfairly. Also, Riot has a very broad definition of toxicity. "Excessive use of chat" is considered toxic
: What is this new surrender vote box?
Especially annoying when there is a team fight and your tilted team mate dies, so he immediately starts the vote which distracts you from ongoing team fight. Riot Gives toxic players more tools.
: Misleading in-game tips regarding toxicity
They also have the tip that reads "If someone makes you uncomfortable in game, report them". I love to trash talk, but you can't do it in league(. What does excessive use of chat mean>? Riot really should change the system
: Best of luck my friend. In 10 years or so, you will understand better.
I wasn't implying that brother. I allowed myself to be a bit rude and assume your age. Growing older, people become more empathic towards others. World ain't black and white and people are not either good or evil. There are always things in-between.
: Then he should BE A DECENT PERSON ONLINE. Is that so hard? I'll be blunt: If going online turns you from a decent person to an enormous ass... then you're not ACTUALLY a decent person, you're just pretending out of fear of what ACTUALLY being yourself will cause. You show your truest colours when you think there are no consequences for your actions.
Best of luck my friend. In 10 years or so, you will understand better.
: It depends on the argument. If I have a disagreement with my wife and we argue for a few minutes, but no insults are thrown, no shouting, etc.... then you're right. We won't get kicked out of anywhere. But we also wouldn't get banned from LoL for that. The problem is that people in LoL seem to think you can't argue in-game without shouting, insults, obscenities, or racism. And all of those things CAN get you kicked out of places. It's all about civility. It is 100% possible to argue and remain civil - encouraged even. But if you can't remain civil, then you shouldn't play a team game. You don't DESERVE to have teammates if you can't treat them with at least basic civility. That all being said, I have absolutely lost because of people arguing. Because people who argue are distracting themselves from the game. And while arguing, they get ganked, and can't react fast enough because they're too busy typing at each other. Winning one game through misery of dealing with jerks is not worth it - my time is worth more than that. I don't have enough free time to cater to bullies who never learned how to interact with people. If you can't treat people civilly, I do not want you in the game. And neither does Riot. So just leave.
Alright, we have different views. It's ok. World is not black an white. Take a look at our judgment system in place and think why can't riot take a lesson from it. Punishment has to fit the crime, sweeping everything with the same broom is a bad approach both in games and in real life. My position is — don't ban players for chat related misdemeanors. Racism and hate not included of course. Remember, we are all people, if you meet that flaming guy at the bar desk and have a conversation, you would probably find him to be a decent person.
: Why bother queueing up if you are just going to call GG at 3 min?
Yeah, I hate that too. Also, this one player calls the surrender vote right in the middle of the fight every time and it distracts you. It is so frustrating. Why do you even play League if you can't handle a tough game or a good challenge? Games where you stomp them 2/50 are boring.
: That combo doesnt even make fucking sense. Only people with a low enough ping can do that shit. I had a 30ish ping and it barely worked out. Removing it is fine. Everything else, I agree.
> [{quoted}](name=HopeStartsWithU,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=El9XMnbA,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-05-23T10:20:43.924+0000) > > That combo doesnt even make fucking sense. Only people with a low enough ping can do that shit. I had a 30ish ping and it barely worked out. Removing it is fine. Everything else, I agree. 30-ish, damn. I have 200 on a good day.
: Yes. I do believe that you should forfeit your account if you can't treat people like decent human beings. You can get kicked out of stores for shouting, you can get banned from restaurants if you make enough of a vocal commotion. It is not unheard of to have your access to a place revoked if you cannot be civil with others - in fact its 100% normal for it to be possible, people just are much better at keeping their words in check in real life because they KNOW that it has consequences in real life. And of course 'no chat' is better for the player being toxic than a ban. But the statement Riot is making is not 'shut up and give us money' it's 'if you can't be civil, we don't want you in our community at all. Please go away'.
They are banning people for arguing with teammates. We have seen examples here when they banned someone for questioning item choices of their teammates. You don't have to be toxic or rude to get banned. They won't ban you from anywhere just because you have an argument with someone. If you got served a rotten meal, you have the right to question the restaurant. Again, given the state that Riot Corporation is at right now, I am not really surprised that they don't know how to manage big groups of people. They don't treat their workers like decent human beings, why would we expect them to treat players any better? Player is a cash cow for them. Nothing more. Riot is another trash company right now, just like Activision, Bethesda, EA, Blizzard, Disney, etc. They became too aggressive and brazen recent years. Glad we have a lot of gaming news coverage on YouTube. Lastly, I would much rather play with an ultra toxic guy who is good at the game and knows how to play, than someone who isn't toxic but builds completely useless items, can't follow his team and engage properly or just straight trolls. YES, I like to win games. I have lost because of weak teammates, I have never lost because someone called me a %%%%%%%%%%.
: There's a difference between voluntarily not using chat and not being ABLE to. One is 'I'd prefer to communicate via other means', the other is 'I can't even if I want to'.
I don't get your point. No chat is better for a player than a ban. Do you really think that core players with 10 years behind their back and several grands spent, should be banned from the game for arguing with their teammates? I was referring to your point about communication in game. Anyway, interestingly, riot can't even fix their real life problems in their own company. So much controversy,
: Screenshot of Chatlog in-client. I dont trust this copy paste.
I can easily edit that screenshot. If you refuse to trust someone, no evidence in the will would convince you.
: They've openly said they're trying. Thing is though it's easier said than done adding 2 more players into the server, especially since they haven't launched it with the new client. Don't wanna crash shit.
> [{quoted}](name=G Master Hung,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8uAH89px,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-22T00:22:06.596+0000) > > They've openly said they're trying. Thing is though it's easier said than done adding 2 more players into the server, especially since they haven't launched it with the new client. Don't wanna crash shit. No wonder, the client works like shit even without those extra players . =)
Dyromic (EUNE)
: Summon Rift Herald should only go to your trinket slot if you have no item slots available
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Mq2UgHwI,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-05-21T07:41:19.912+0000) > > when the majority of game companies have forced arbitration in place what choice do you really have? if they would not want forced arbitration then they don't get the job. > > why do you think 150 riot employees had to stage a walk out? because riot refuses to remove forced arbitration from their contract Then they can go work elsewhere. Ever heard of "vote with your dollar"? The same concept applies. If you don't like a contract, don't sign it, find another job. There's many tech companies without forced arbitration - including Alphabet (which owns Google), which is the largest employer in the tech sector. The employees stood a walkout because they want to "have it their way". This isn't Burger King.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Mq2UgHwI,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-05-21T07:56:22.813+0000) > > Then they can go work elsewhere. Ever heard of "vote with your dollar"? The same concept applies. If you don't like a contract, don't sign it, find another job. There's many tech companies without forced arbitration - including Alphabet (which owns Google), which is the largest employer in the tech sector. > > The employees stood a walkout because they want to "have it their way". This isn't Burger King. Don't want to be rude, but you are quite ignorant to the situation. Your statements, despite being right on paper, don't work in real life, they never did.
: No, I don't. Chat restrictions still allow people to be dicks, just with fewer messages of it per game. What having an 'infinite' chat restriction as the final penalty does is tell the player 'welp, you've been punished as much as you possibly can be so here's a free pass to be as much of an ass in the few chat messages you get as you want'. No thanks. If you're talking COMPLETELY removing chat, then I disagree even more. I would NEVER want to have an ally in my game who is completely incapable of communicating.
Remarkable. Good luck my friend. P.S. Also, riot states that it is completely OK not to use chat, since you don't have to. Pings are sufficient enough actually. We also have those emoji stuff.
: tank grevious wounds item
I think you meant "Why is there no item that inflicts grievous wounds when hit with a spell" riot sucks.
: They have several layers of punishment for chat related behaviour. It goes through mutliple layers of chat restrictions and a temporary ban long before it gets to permaban. The long and short of it is that if small penalties add up, and if you still can't fix it, you deserve the punishment. The OP even acknowledges this, sad though he is about it.
I think it's 4 layers. 12 games chat, 24 and a 14 days ban. After that you're fucked. Not that many layers to be honest. Especially if every time they ban you for arguing with team or even light flaming (like "don't feed, reported, etc). Infinite chat restriction is infinitely better than an account ban. How one can be toxic if he has no ability to write? If one starts feeding or afk, it is a whole different problem. Riot has another system to deal with intentional feeders. They do deserve a ban I guess. Do you agree with me?
: Why should I support Riot Games when they can't provide a stable and balanced gameplay & client?
You can say what you want about the game or balance, but the fact is — Fucking Launcher is abysmal. New one is somehow even worse Than the old game one. I hate 3 things only. Launcher, Minion Block, Unfair bans.
: Riot, Riot please this needs to stop... it has gone too far! Creep blocking out of control!
This is actually the biggest thing I hate in this game. Especially when you lose a cannon minion because of it.
: I ran away from my home
Talk to your Dad again and say that you want to take those legal actions. You don’t have to deal with your step-bitch. Law should be on your side. Especially given that he hurt you physically. Don’t be afraid of anything, Dad has your back.
Nice Try (NA)
: Thank you for the memories Riot Games Im sorry i couldnt improve and be less toxic. (Please Read)
Riot has to introduce another punishment for chat related behavior. Imagine getting a life-sentence in real life for simply arguing with other people or blaming them for something. Poor guy didn’t even use any serious swear words. Riot has no respect for such dedicated and loyal players. Why cannot they just disable this fucking chat or restrict it for 500 games. Permaban is remarkably unfair. Edit: Appeal your case to support team. They might restore your account given the circumstance.
rujitra (NA)
: Or because of shit like what happened to me last night. I was playing Taliyah mid. I was down like 1/5/1. Shit KDA. I'm the reason we won that game, hands down, because while our kayn was picking people off in the jungle nobody was pushing objectives and winning. Got called a "troll" by two teammates when I did the second most damage to champs in the team.
Unfortunately many players care about the score only. They don't realize that you carried the game by making right decisions and taking objectives or beautifully initiating team-fights. Does it matter that you're 0/10 if you managed to CC their whole team and Ace them without losing anyone and win the game.
Zardo (NA)
: I think i'm starting to see why everyone gets all these "trolls" on their teams
I absolutely agree with you. I rarely have any trolls on my team. I do have people that give up because someone starts to flame them quite often though. It is impossible to keep high morale when your team judges your every move and blames you constantly (not talking about myself, I never give up).
Investa (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GoldsmithSmarty,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nPqrNEG1,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-12T14:19:39.925+0000) > > It is not about algorithm, your comment was reported to moderators and they removed it manually. > Op made a very good post about game balance. You can argue his points and start a conversation. Why do you get irritated when people point out that something is wrong with the game. Only respecting other people's opinions the forum can function. Ah, it seemed to be more automated. If I didn't respect his opinions I'd call him a dolt and move on or not bother responding at all. It's not that I lack respect for this individual it's just I've heard it all before. I've seen the game change and evolve bi-weekly for better or worse. People complain about something one week, it gets fixed and they move on to another complaint. It irks me to the core when people complain without posing adequate solutions; in game or in life. If you are unhappy, then vent. I do not care, but trying to act like you know for a fact that the game is fundemantally broken because you lose ranked games and probably have a bad attitude anyway and blame your team, whatever, it's annoying. The game is not perfect; it never was and never will be. It's got problems and they have solutions. So by all means, offer input. If you think Riot won't listen, you're wrong first off and second of all, why post at all if you are certain it's futile? I understand this is motivated by passion and love for the game, but some people come across genuinely miserable because of it. It's unhealthy to spend all day on the forums spreading negativity. It's just not good to do. If you hate it so much and think nothing you say or do is gonna change it, then unbookmark the forums, uninstall the game and go do something you enjoy.
> [{quoted}](name=inbredpsychosis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nPqrNEG1,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-12T17:38:07.937+0000) > > Ah, it seemed to be more automated. > > If I didn't respect his opinions I'd call him a dolt and move on or not bother responding at all. It's not that I lack respect for this individual it's just I've heard it all before. I've seen the game change and evolve bi-weekly for better or worse. People complain about something one week, it gets fixed and they move on to another complaint. It irks me to the core when people complain without posing adequate solutions; in game or in life. If you are unhappy, then vent. I do not care, but trying to act like you know for a fact that the game is fundemantally broken because you lose ranked games and probably have a bad attitude anyway and blame your team, whatever, it's annoying. The game is not perfect; it never was and never will be. It's got problems and they have solutions. So by all means, offer input. If you think Riot won't listen, you're wrong first off and second of all, why post at all if you are certain it's futile? > > I understand this is motivated by passion and love for the game, but some people come across genuinely miserable because of it. It's unhealthy to spend all day on the forums spreading negativity. It's just not good to do. If you hate it so much and think nothing you say or do is gonna change it, then unbookmark the forums, uninstall the game and go do something you enjoy. Wasting time is a part of our lives. People usually don't post any solutions because they know that Riot doesn't read or care about these forums. You can easily find a solution to all of the problems Op pointed out. It's just a game. Nothing complicated. They do have 10 years of experience. People post here both to vent and find other players who think the same. It's about the conversation. Like if you were sitting at the bar with your friends and you were discussing the game. Game isn't broken fundamentally, but it has its problems. It is very good when people discuss them. I personally loved the old rune system. I used to run 20% crit chance and 74 MR on dps and tank respectively. There are posts here that fit your remarks accurately, but this post is very informative, for new players especially. Op clearly has an opinion. He is not just a guy who says "game is broken, upvote me". Nevertheless, I see what you mean.
: You're late. It's morning.
But I live in a different time zone. Consider it to be a wish for every upcoming night =)
: idk really. It's very frustrating that my client lag out at least twice a day. Yep. And during ranked it really sucks. my pc is 2080 and i7 8700k. Plz riot.
> [{quoted}](name=P1T2Q Your God,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Azgs857O,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2019-05-12T13:24:01.957+0000) > > idk really. It's very frustrating that my client lag out at least twice a day. Yep. And during ranked it really sucks. my pc is 2080 and i7 8700k. Plz riot. Your pc is too powerful for the game it backfired =)))
Copic (NA)
: I don't know it is, but my client is incredibly fucking laggy, but in game runs perfectly fine. A common thing is that it won't let me lock in my champion or ban a champion and the timer will skip in 8-10 second intervals.
> [{quoted}](name=Copic,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Azgs857O,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-11T19:40:50.958+0000) > > I don't know it is, but my client is incredibly fucking laggy, but in game runs perfectly fine. > > A common thing is that it won't let me lock in my champion or ban a champion and the timer will skip in 8-10 second intervals. Mine is hela laggy too but the games runs smooth on max settings.
Investa (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Smashed Hash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nPqrNEG1,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-05-12T03:59:01.150+0000) > > SMH Insightful, tell me more. if you are wondering why it was removed, a pre-censored word was present in the post that gave the algorithm the idea I was making a racist slur. You clearly read the post already though so I don't know why you are complaining?
> [{quoted}](name=inbredpsychosis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nPqrNEG1,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-12T04:01:32.287+0000) > > Insightful, tell me more. if you are wondering why it was removed, a pre-censored word was present in the post that gave the algorithm the idea I was making a racist slur. You clearly read the post already though so I don't know why you are complaining? It is not about algorithm, your comment was reported to moderators and they removed it manually. Op made a very good post about game balance. You can argue his points and start a conversation. Why do you get irritated when people point out that something is wrong with the game. Only respecting other people's opinions the forum can function.
Ulanopo (NA)
: Mods do read every comment that's reported to them, though. In the future, please be more respectful.
You have removed my whole comment. I didn't really think that "SJW" is much of an insult. This word legitimately gets a bad rap. Same as modern "feminism". Nothing inherently wrong with the words itself. I understand that name calling is not right, my bad. Can you please just modify the concerning part of the comment, since other stuff that's in there is a useful advice. Thank you for your community work. Can I criticize/"slander" Riot on the forum though? I love doing that.
: I'm breaking Riot's policy? We're not in game, bro. If I've done anything against the board's rules, I am fine with them moderating my comments. Have a good night!
: > I would guess that you have some trouble comprehending things you read. I really don't need you to educate me on what I mean, feel, or comprehend. Why don't you address the OP about his issue instead of lecturing me.
Do you understand that insulting other people is bad? Even if Op is guilty as fuck, it doesn't give you the right to be rude or insult him. You are breaking riot's policy. As you can see, I have replied to Op before I replied to you.
: The summoner's code is thorough, and believe it or not, I do think you're intelligent enough to not pass it off as "hurr durr it's not clear." Come on, man. Have you see the other link? https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player >THE DISCIPLINARY SYSTEM The following behaviors are unacceptable and may be acted on by our disciplinary systems: >Insulting, harassing, or offensive language directed at other players. >Any kind of hate speech such as homophobia, sexism, racism, and ableism. >Intentionally ruining the game for other players with in game actions such as griefing, feeding, or purposely playing in a way to make it harder for the rest of the team. >Leaving or going AFK at any point during the match being played. >Unnecessarily disruptive language or behavior that derails the match for other players. >Inappropriate Summoner Names.
I was referring to Summoners Code that contains nothing more than a morale lesson. This other link is thorough enough but I don't see what punishment you get for certain crime. Also, there is no rule for arguing in game. Disruptive behavior is too broad. Dude, you don't get what I am trying to say. Even if they do have every rule in place, they don't make it clear enough for an average player. People don't read license agreements and they don't really read rules for MOBA games that have been around for decades. If Riot wanted to educate players they would've included simple 1 2 3 rules into the launcher and made it very visible. No matter how toxic a player is, if he sees clearly that they will ban him for certain behavior, he will restrain himself. Losing account isn't the best thing. Also, why do you get the same punishment "account ban" for multiple instances of "Hate Speech or racism" and for simply arguing with another person in game, maybe using some "fuck or shit" here and there. > You having a problem reading the very plain and clear rules does not mean everyone else does. Most of the players never read them and 20% punished players is quite high still. On paper everything works and all is fine. We live in the real world though. Riot has an abysmal system and they won't change it. You don't think so? Well, I respect your position. Let us disagree peacefully. Lastly, I never understood people who defend those massive corporations. At the end of the day, I don't think that any of the shareholders or CEO's or managers give shit about players. Maybe programmers and designers do. For everyone else, we are just cows who they milk. I hope you watch gaming news, those horrible work conditions at work in some corporations came to light. At least you should agree with this. Tell me. do you really think that OP should get an account ban if he continues this exact behavior?
Show more

GoldsmithSmarty

Level 77 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion