Vacus (NA)
: The problem here is that you don't deserve to be part of a civilized society, and as part of your particular pathology, you think that society should change instead of you. It's pretty common for people like you to have no understanding or concept of civil behavior and to believe that what you're doing is right.
> [{quoted}](name=Vacus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VAEb4kdk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-22T06:04:42.213+0000) > > The problem here is that you don't deserve to be part of a civilized society, and as part of your particular pathology, you think that society should change instead of you. > > It's pretty common for people like you to have no understanding or concept of civil behavior and to believe that what you're doing is right. Well, that's just, like, you're opinion, man.
: > [{quoted}](name=Goon Smurf,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VAEb4kdk,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-22T05:56:07.685+0000) > > Not flaming is not an option. Had to stop reading there. You choosing to ignore the option is why you keep getting permanently banned.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VAEb4kdk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-22T05:59:22.561+0000) > > Had to stop reading there. > > You choosing to ignore the option is why you keep getting permanently banned. The bans just mean I won. And I keep winning. Lmao. I love it.
Rioter Comments
Yara0 (NA)
: Some of the shit that i see said to junglers in solo queue is just beyond comprehension.
As a jungle Shaco one trick who smurfs in Iron and Bronze a lot, can confirm. "Stupid idiot jungler, so useless, literally worthless r%%%%%." While I'm sitting there at 4-0 with my team up 2 towers and 10 kills because of my map pressure and we're hard stomping the game. The sad fact is that most entitled laners don't actually know the function of the jungler in a game and just assume that he's there to win their lane for them. This attitude goes all the way up to diamond. Some people are just shit.
: Nah, Riot likes damage, soon Thornmail will give 10% damage amplification and Warmogs will do percentage max health damage lmao
> [{quoted}](name=Jinto,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1E6X4XfE,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-02-28T08:17:15.786+0000) > > Nah, Riot likes damage, soon Thornmail will give 10% damage amplification and Warmogs will do percentage max health damage lmao Don't give them any fucking ideas. You say that as a joke, but we're all half laughing knowing the probability of them doing something just like that is unfortunately greater than 0%.
Rioter Comments
: Lp and matchmaking
Dude, Riot's MMR and matchmaking are so fucked right now. I have like a 90% winrate on this smurf account in Bronze 3 and am getting like 12 LP for a win and losing 22 LP on a loss. I know how the Elo Rating function works and the only way that's possible is that Riot is measuring my actual MMR as mid to high gold/plat, but is matching me with people of the accounts rank. If Riot is going to use MMR to calculate LP gains, they need to use MMR for actual matchmaking. too. The only thing it does is make it really easy to derank and dive way down into Iron to pubstomp more games.
: Should i quit league?
These ruts happen. Checking your OP.gg over the last month and you have a combined 56% winrate. That's not bad. That's consistency. If you're not having fun, don't let League's skinner-box mechanics let you get addicted where you play the game mindlessly for that victory high. The game becomes unfun until the moment you win where you get that high and absolutely, eye-bleedingly frustrating when you lose.
: No. If you are a stat check champion you need to be reworked. They all deserve the Poppy Treatment. Pitiful numbers until they get reworked.
> [{quoted}](name=Frosted Tips,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bY1eE48I,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-27T23:49:29.283+0000) > > No. If you are a stat check champion you need to be reworked. They all deserve the Poppy Treatment. Pitiful numbers until they get reworked. That's a combined selfish and naive assertion, honestly. So it's suddenly okay for some champions to be literally unplayable, regardless of the feelings of the people who main them with dedication, so long as they're not beating you because you're too stubborn to learn to play against them in their current state? Get over yourself.
Audhulma (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=FlyingRiceBall,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rN8HXXAq,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-02-28T01:19:06.936+0000) > > His E used to be Magic Damage and scale with 100% AP. Thus, his E actually dealt damage throughout the game. No, it wasn't crazy damage, it was on a 5-6 second at max CDR, and the range is fairly standard. Not 100% sure why Riot decided to do away at this. Because they don't like most of a champion's damage all being front-loaded into one ability, and the other half being tied to a trap stacking gimmick that either didn't work, or worked too well. Especially not one that's point n click and allows you to run the other way the instant you throw it. They needed to give him something to do other than stack boxes, pray somebody stepped on them without a sweeper, and throw daggers from safety. I'll be honest here, I think one of the only ways shaco is going to see some real (healthy) improvements is with a new ult. His clone is a dead giveaway even with the item/effect copying they gave it, but it's a big part of his damage in a fight for AP, and survivability overall. Real players just don't move that way beyond silver, the pet control system isn't good enough to mask that fact. Even if they did dump resources into fixing the pet system, I still wouldn't expect shaco to see any real gains.
> [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rN8HXXAq,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-02-28T02:00:32.741+0000) > > Because they don't like most of a champion's damage all being front-loaded into one ability > > I'll be honest here, I think one of the only ways shaco is going to see some real (healthy) improvements is with a new ult. His clone is a dead giveaway even with the item/effect copying they gave it Right now, AD Shaco has been dumpstered for so long that the only viable build for him is to frontload all of his damage into his first auto attack with items like Duskblade, Triforce, Youmuu's, etc. Crit builds don't even work properly on him so he can't even alter his build diversity other than maybe stacking some bruiser in there with Titanic Hydra and Deadman's. Both of which are only viable because they allow you to frontload even more damage. And his clone is the only reason he's even able to fight other champions decently. Using your ulti at a decent time will mean you're using it in the middle of a fight and the enemy won't have time to figure out which one is which. They're forced to pick one and commit on it until it's dead, hoping they made the right choice. A Shaco without his ultimate is actually very weak and if he's caught out with his Q down as well, is basically always dead. Shaco both needs some TLC, but I also don't really want him to change. I've one tricked him for years now and he's absolutely the most fun champion in the game, bar none.
vvasya (NA)
: You know what'd be nice? Changing Guardian-Angel and Banshee-Veil back into pure defense items
Gameplay features that revolve around a "you can't have it all" sentiment are vastly deeper than these messed up hybrid stat sticks with absurd combinations of offense and defense. It's a braindead god-tier item on any AD champion late game. It's become so standard that not picking it up as your 5th or 6th item can leave you vulnerable to picks and 1v1's. Make these items purely defensive again. Force damage dealers to trade off a little damage for survivability.
Terozu (NA)
: That ending quote with Kayle and Morg.
Evil has always been the more pragmatic alignment.
: They've said that they aren't adding bans into ARURF because they want players to have a chance at playing anything (no bans) and let them feel good when they get an OP pick, while also not letting people slip into a meta where they either pick the most OP/frustrating champs or they lose trying to have fun. It might suck when the enemy gets a really strong pick or just one that counters you, but it's just a fun mode; let people get those champs sometimes, you'll get them sometimes too. I'm sure there are champions you'd love to play but would feel it very unfair if it was permabanned! Rather than look at Riot to allow banning, I recommend calling on them to put more effort into balancing those which are far too strong, preferably with suggestions of your own.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vbYzWkpw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-14T09:24:59.998+0000) > > They've said that they aren't adding bans into ARURF because they want players to have a chance at playing anything (no bans) and let them feel good when they get an OP pick, while also not letting people slip into a meta where they either pick the most OP/frustrating champs or they lose trying to have fun. > > It might suck when the enemy gets a really strong pick or just one that counters you, but it's just a fun mode; let people get those champs sometimes, you'll get them sometimes too. I'm sure there are champions you'd love to play but would feel it very unfair if it was permabanned! > > Rather than look at Riot to allow banning, I recommend calling on them to put more effort into balancing those which are far too strong, preferably with suggestions of your own. The problem with that is that a "feel good" game for one player is a shit show for another. Where they don't even get to play the game versus certain picks so it's a fiesta of you getting spawn killed for 20 minutes and having absolutely no fun just because some kid wanted to play something absolutely broken. The experience of one player does not trump the experience of another.
Rioter Comments
: Death Recap update is overdue.
I took 2.5k damage from an Ornn's flash one time. That was interesting.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You cry about {{champion:35}} , but not about {{champion:121}} , {{champion:107}} or {{champion:141}} ? Yeah...
> [{quoted}](name=Psychopath Shaco,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=APEHEX1M,comment-id=001b,timestamp=2018-05-12T13:49:57.074+0000) > > You cry about {{champion:35}} , but not about {{champion:121}} , {{champion:107}} or {{champion:141}} ? > Yeah... Champions that are way scarier to see one tricked than Shaco, tbh. Lol.
saltran (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=shortnate141g,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=APEHEX1M,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2018-05-12T10:44:12.567+0000) > > Shaco is literally the only champion I play and his entire burst combo is stopped by simply buying just one defensive item. An actual defensive item, not a {{item:3026}} without {{item:3047}} and calling yourself good. Build just a little but more HP. +300 HP with a little armor is more than enough. > > When I one shot people, it's because they have 1500 HP at level 16 with only their base armor for DR. Not because I have some mythical AD scaling or base damage that only Shaco players know about. > > You wouldn't bitch about Zed being broken because he can one shot you until you actually build armor... oh wait, you guys do that... > > Seriously, though. I'm tired of seeing assassins get shit on because players don't want to build defensive and only want to build Bronze 5 "alpha" items that do damage. Don't act so surprised when you're fragile as paper when your build is literally called "glass" cannon. > > There are items in the game that solve your problem. Stop trying to say that Shaco is only good against bad players: his winrate and pickrate GOES UP in higher elos, he's literaly worse on Bronze/Silver than on Plat/Diamond. Or you have a better explanation to why he has 50.6% winrate on Bronze (4.6 pickrate), 52.0% winrate on Silver (4.9 pickrate), 53.1% winrate on Gold (5.5 pickrate), 53.7% winrate on Plat (6.1 pickrate) and 54% winrate on Diamond (6.5 pickrate) What happens? The Diamonds are idiots that don't buy deffensive items or what? Please explain it to me. https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champions/
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=APEHEX1M,comment-id=00180000,timestamp=2018-05-12T13:11:34.639+0000) > > Stop trying to say that Shaco is only good against bad players: his winrate and pickrate GOES UP in higher elos, he's literaly worse on Bronze/Silver than on Plat/Diamond. > > Or you have a better explanation to why he has 50.6% winrate on Bronze (4.6 pickrate), 52.0% winrate on Silver (4.9 pickrate), 53.1% winrate on Gold (5.5 pickrate), 53.7% winrate on Plat (6.1 pickrate) and 54% winrate on Diamond (6.5 pickrate) > > What happens? The Diamonds are idiots that don't buy deffensive items or what? Please explain it to me. > > https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champions/ Because Shaco is not a champion people keep in their basic champ pool. Beyond Silver 1, seeing a Shaco basically guarantees that the person playing him is a one trick. Extremely rarely do people just randomly pick Shaco, especially in higher elo. The reason he has a 54% winrate in Diamond is because Shaco mains in Diamond are ***scary fucking good*** at the champion. All one tricks in diamond have high winrates on their mains. How is Shaco any different? He is #3 in the best games category in that very chart. That tells you how many scary good Diamond+ Shaco mains there are.
: Can Shaco please be put in a reasonable place until you rework him?
Shaco is literally the only champion I play and his entire burst combo is stopped by simply buying just one defensive item. An actual defensive item, not a {{item:3026}} without {{item:3047}} and calling yourself good. Build just a little but more HP. +300 HP with a little armor is more than enough. When I one shot people, it's because they have 1500 HP at level 16 with only their base armor for DR. Not because I have some mythical AD scaling or base damage that only Shaco players know about. You wouldn't bitch about Zed being broken because he can one shot you until you actually build armor... oh wait, you guys do that... Seriously, though. I'm tired of seeing assassins get shit on because players don't want to build defensive and only want to build Bronze 5 "alpha" items that do damage. Don't act so surprised when you're fragile as paper when your build is literally called "glass" cannon. There are items in the game that solve your problem.

Goon Smurf

Level 66 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion