Aritra (NA)
: boosted downwards
> [{quoted}](name=SYN7GankHeim,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QizrJsYm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-07T18:32:50.179+0000) > > boosted downwards Thank you, that was hilarious.
Rozair (NA)
: So the bloodthirsty tryndamere is still married to ashe?
Dat Ashe is so charming, she only sees the good side.
Grashnim (NA)
: Last Time You Saw A Crest of Honor In Ranked.
You need consistent rating to get a crest of honor. Most of the people I know who have them only play with buddies, who consequently rate each other so they get them. If you do enough ranked, it almost always goes away (or used to, solo-q days). Now with dynamic queue, I suppose you could still get them.
: i dont hate over watch i just hate all these whiny bitchy post about people comparing lol to it and leaving when we all fuckin know they are going to play a game of LOL the next day and they make the post just to get attention
> [{quoted}](name=GilgameshSol,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=NLZgwAG6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-05T18:00:06.151+0000) > > i dont hate over watch i just hate all these whiny bitchy post about people comparing lol to it and leaving when we all fuckin know they are going to play a game of LOL the next day and they make the post just to get attention This is about 90% of the community. Tons of people say they hate something, won't do it, but if you fact-check them they do. That's why stuff never changes, no true commitment. Nifty crossover artwork, I like it.
: Overwatch and League of Legends are not even similar games. Stop comparing them.
Overwatch: 6 Man, shooter. LoL: 5 Man MOBA. Overwatch: A few button use. LoL: A few button use. Overwatch: Dynamic Queue Ranked. LoL: Dynamic Queue Ranked. Overwatch: Skill Rating based on W/L, Performance on Objectives, ranked from 1-100. LoL: Rating based on W/L, Bronze 5 to Master Tier (?). Overwatch Season Rewards: Spray , golden guns (need a certain # of wins). LoL: Skin, border. Overwatch: Prioritizing Game. Lol: Prioritizing Money - skins. Overwatch: In game coms optional. LoL: No in game coms (outside client needed). Overwatch: Premades are made known to both teams at start screen. LoL: Last I knew, premades were not shown unless you had similar club tags or something. Been awhile since I've played. Both communities filled with cry babies. I think the last point matters the most. I presume your original post is getting so much love because people are worried LoL will die for Overwatch. I doubt that'll happen, people always hang onto a game they enjoy. I've quit LoL to play Overwatch, but there are plenty who have not. It's really just how you wanna piss time away.
: My eyes are open! We've been playing all wrong.
: Finally.
Congrats, nice work. Glad to see a long journey paid off.
: It's time to start a little chaos
Ulvirion (EUW)
: League is dying
Change is slow. Look at World of Warcraft population charts. Been on a long ass decline for some time, but still has a lot of people. Hard to tell how accurate those things are, but taken at face value, change is slow. I quit, "dynamic few" isn't for me. Hopefully improvements are made, game is fun, recent approaches to it aren't. Tencent just wants a cash cow, milk them skins.
: The Official list of the top 5 best and worst champion mains
How is this official? Did Riot endorse this list?
: Do you think "GGEZ" should be a bannable offense?
Mommy! People online are being mean. Their opinion really matters to me! It's my only source of socialization! Hit the gym pussy.
Vistha Kai (EUNE)
: Ironically the proposed trade for initially bringing back Solo Q, was not giving solo players rewards or all the rewards.
> [{quoted}](name=Vistha Kai,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zq0VKgYW,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-06-20T21:06:40.139+0000) > > Ironically the proposed trade for initially bringing back Solo Q, was not giving solo players rewards or all the rewards. Correct, I recall this. Will be interesting to see if they do anything. I haven't been playing because of DynamicQ. So maybe I'm gone forever and people will adapt or more people will leave and things will change. After the round table discussion I saw, I know I made the right decision for me.
: GBay99 summarizes why DQ is ruining ranked *for most people*
No special reward skin for people who used groups via dynamic queue. Problem solved, let the down-votes of the kids who got boosted start.
: Give it a rest already.
I have, quit the game until changes are made. :) Hope you have a wonderful day though!
ßoy (NA)
: How do I carry these types of games?
Dynamic queue lets you cheat, I mean take advantage of Riot's bad matchmaking algorithms. Thus group up, stomp, advance.
: Deep Sea Nami
Skin for money, game designed to alienate. #Priorities
: Riot noticed their community stopped growing. What do they do? Turn towards the casual player. Because people will bring their friends into the game that way. However, in doing so Riot turned their back on a lot of players who came purely for the competitive integrity that ranked held, one which was better than many other games out there. I agree fully, being stomped by a premade that is better at macro than your team is frustrating. Personally I enjoyed SoloQ, and I didn't even find it that toxic. That's coming from a relatively new player, as I started playing in season 5.
> [{quoted}](name=Twizzlerz,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gu0mfoxz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-16T15:31:11.797+0000) > > Riot noticed their community stopped growing. What do they do? Turn towards the casual player. Because people will bring their friends into the game that way. > > However, in doing so Riot turned their back on a lot of players who came purely for the competitive integrity that ranked held, one which was better than many other games out there. > WoW tried this. WoW has since declined to insanely low numbers. Some people never learn.
: The official list of Good Guys and bad Guys in this game:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/R3EPJMsuL3k/hqdefault.jpg And your argument is invalid, this has been bathed in some seriously holy light: http://art-of-lol.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Sexy-Caitlyn-League-Of-Legends-Cosplay-1030x686.jpg
: When I ask my jungler for blue and he says no
Invade their jungle, try to take their blue. If you get it, rub it in. If you fail, inform your team you had no other option, your hand was forced.
Yewien (EUW)
: Permanently Banned for no reason
0.006%? Is that unique players of is that accounts?
: Okay Rito. I know how to balance the game. It is really quite simple.
I was worried your Garen was actually the Hunchback of Notre Dame.
: I'm sold on never returning to this game.
Need more people to actually quit and not just say it. Too many people talk a big game but aren't willing to walk it.
Firu (NA)
: How is this different than paying someone to play for you in the old system where duo-queuing was allowed?
> [{quoted}](name=Firu,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=omwezfXE,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2016-06-15T11:03:24.231+0000) > > How is this different than paying someone to play for you in the old system where duo-queuing was allowed? It's not. But now you can get even more people to help, making it easier.
: Riot Please - This is a problem
Bro, this is the Dynamic Queue power. This is why ranked doesn't matter anymore. This is why plenty of people have quit.
: TSM looking great
No soloq, no esport support.
: I actually do agree with what you are saying here. I think a lot of toxicity are the results of that. We all know that people have bad games, but at the current popular view of the community seems to be banning all of the talks cause it's toxic, counter-productive, and not going to help win the game, which honestly, is baby'ing people and allowing them to act whatever they want in games. everyone must not say anything. I have used an analogy of someone hitting you with a car, and drive off. While we don't know if it's an accident or deliberate act, but shouldn't they feel at least a bit sorry for that? By lol's current logic, you get hit by the car, as they drive off without a word, you have to remember not to get angry about what they did, or the person driving the car may hit even more people with the car, and it will be your fault for speaking out in the first place. I do feel like if everyone can own up to their mistake, toxicity level will drop by a lot, however it most likely will not happen.
I think your final statement is indeed highly accurate. I believe it's ultimately because the community doesn't want to be polite, it wants to be selfish.
Rioter Comments
Ônyx (NA)
: PSA: Bullying teammates, WONT help us win the game..
I'm sorry you're so easily influenced by people you don't know from an online game. It really shouldn't have any bearing on the outcome of your life.
iTams (NA)
: Dota's Manila Major had 95/111 Heroes Picked
Holy shit, that's legit balancing.
: Every time they do a rework they mention some form of "Enhancing champ strengths and weaknesses"
Rework = buff = chance at selling skins or champion = money for Riot. GGWP.
Mig89 (NA)
: (People are going to hate me for this joke but it's been my experience.) I agree with this. Finding a woman who can cook nowadays is just rare.
> [{quoted}](name=Mig89,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=EETKXFAm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-08T14:39:36.438+0000) > > (People are going to hate me for this joke but it's been my experience.) > I agree with this. Finding a woman who can cook nowadays is just rare. If she can't cook, you don't date her.
Veochi (NA)
: Protect the Princess
http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/zoom/bad7_self_rescuing_princess_kids.jpg
: I can't get past Bronze I, what am I doing wrong?
Honestly, your best chance is to make friends with someone in a higher elo. Do some normals with them, have them give you pointers. In general, most people fail to CS. A huge chunk of this game is CS, cause CS is gold, gold is gear, gear is win.
: Whenever I See People Post A Thread About Leaving League for Overwatch
: Player says "I'm leaving for Overwatch because Riot is using DQ instead of Solo and it's terrible"
Dynamic queue might be viable, the issue with LoL was the initial implementation of it. Look at the charts from the round table. It more or less showed that you had a major advantage when premade, which is an issue. Alternatively, give you a system everyone loves for 5 years, remove it entirely, force a system tons of people hate.
: They also said they are leaving because Riot wont listen to their player base. Remind me, how did Blizzards biggest game die?
> [{quoted}](name=YCitizenSnipsY,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=8RR9LJjs,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-08T00:29:14.967+0000) > > They also said they are leaving because Riot wont listen to their player base. Remind me, how did Blizzards biggest game die? Ghostcrawler. Who know works at Riot.
Fritterz (NA)
: You think Laughing Fish laughs at his own jokes?
So you also noticed that his 10 memes a day is a bit out of hand?
: Forg1ven playing too much Overatch steps down from Origen starting lineup due to lack of motivation
Well, that's interesting, I'm doing the same thing until LoL fixes SoloQ. Though I wasn't being paid to play LoL, so sad.
: Ya know, I wish I had the rank my MMR is.
All the golds and the one plat, for sure the plat, are probably losing a lot, dropping their MMR and are on the cusp of getting booted down a tier. Might also be a premade size issue.
Grashnim (NA)
: How does one judge communication advantage?
I'm not gonna lie, I'm a numbers kind of a guy. They recently showed the charts on how poorly dynamic queue was matching up people. I am sure it's because of a small sample size initially. It has been improving lately, have to see if it continues to do so.
: Find Your Lunch Table: Which Champs Are Friends?
Interesting, but it doesn't say if your table is full of winners or losers.
: Yes, we all know how Trump is "racist", "sexit" and "anti-Illegals", thank you very much! Very helpful! May Allah, the only and one true god of love, bless you! <3
> [{quoted}](name=DragonDante,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qELJeYOF,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2016-06-07T19:27:22.620+0000) > > Yes, we all know how Trump is &quot;racist&quot;, &quot;sexit&quot; and &quot;anti-Illegals&quot;, thank you very much! Very helpful! May Allah, the only and one true god of love, bless you! &lt;3 I hope Ramadan treats you well!
: Thresh Newbie Needs Advice
Thresh: Land Q, make them QQ.
AceGeo (NA)
: Solution to Smurfs
http://rs220.pbsrc.com/albums/dd199/mcbean409/gargamel.jpg~c200
Rioter Comments
Lyless (NA)
: Enough is enough
First season playing LoL, start in bronze, got to gold. Second season playing LoL, start in bronze, got to plat. Pure soloq style. Maybe it's not as easy with dynamic queue now (though Riot charts from Round Table suggest otherwise if you abused dynamic queue). Thus, just because you're getting S, doesn't mean you're doing it right.
: Could a Rioter help me contact another player? I'd like to apologize for being a jerk to him.
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/NA1/220421734 Use your match history? If they don't wanna talk to you, ummm oh well?
: DQ looks pretty broken to me why isn't it being fixed or replaced again?
After watching the video from Riot's round table, I think this best summarizes their feeling on insults toward Dynamic Queue: http://67.media.tumblr.com/12b11b0326e68efff83f1a81dd840330/tumblr_nchdm4unBA1rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg
: Getting banned because I support Trump - 2016!?!?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ You're welcome.
: Haters gonna hate. I personally like DQ
Please tell me you have a job. Shit, you do about 10 meme posts a day. I really hope my taxes aren't funding your operation.
Show more

Grashnim

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion