: [THEORY] Interpretation of Kindred's tale...
What if it's about Yorick as the Pale man with dark hair that is lonely because he does have an axe and his Q summons graves to call "friends" (Theoretically a Guitar as an axe). Idk it makes sense if you read the quotes he says upon death on wolfs quote. Idk i wanna get this out there while i was reading up on The Isles and Yoricks backstory with Kindred and voice lines. Idk it makes sense but i could be wrong.
Rioter Comments
: See also: {{champion:240}} and Skaarl :D 'Stupid lizard! Ya made me look bad!'
Kled is Eustace. Pretty much lol. I never listened to Neekos voice overs but i gotta a feeling either her or Lux would be Murial
: Jhin would basically be the insane barber (or pretend barber) and illaoi would be similar to that mummy that wants his crap returned. lol.
: Jhin is that weird CGI thing that's telling Courage he's not perfect.
Rioter Comments
: she*
lets get some games started. My usernames Grayfox100
pocobor (NA)
: Hey man I'm interested message me when available.. Gamer name pocobor
heyy im hitting you guys up on a message if yall wanna make a team. lmk i gotchu added if thats cool
Yungie (NA)
: Hey I'm interested. Message me when you get the chance IGN Yungie
yall wanna get a team together? i can hit up pocobor and get something started if yall wanna link up
KazutoK (NA)
: Gaming Organization Recruiting
Where is this located?
Lilithh (NA)
: G3 Supp looking to duo with an adc main and possibly be friends ♥
Rioter Comments
Ambree (NA)
: Lf players any rank wanting to chill and play a few norms
: > [{quoted}](name=Grayfox100,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=BkKwPH1q,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-01-02T05:13:08.678+0000)and it's meant to be out of the ordinary, He has an unknown origin/story. The problem with "out of the ordinary" is that there are ways that's great, and ways it isn't great. A sentient sink with a slingshot is out of the ordinary, but I think we both agree it's a bad fit for *League*. If you want to sell a cyborg ninja, I'd want to see a good origin/story that convinces me that it fits into the *League* world, rather than just throwing it in willy-nilly. > What more creative could you want? If you're legitimately asking the question, I'd want two main things: * A unique character with a better defined story, as story/character are what players love, and this feels like "mysterious cyborg who is basically Genji and has a name/theme from Metal Gear." I'd much rather see a character who stands on his/her own as a unique addition to the League world. * A kit that relies less on easily-accessible mobility and stat-boosts in favor of more interesting interactions or mechanics that are bigger tests of player skill. Your Q here is interesting -- a skillshot with an optional blink is cool, and requires decision-making. The rest is all fire-and-forget abilities that just give a lot of power and/or mobility without a lot of thought or interesting interactions with either the rest of the kit OR with the enemy play patterns.
See if you're really getting to know me... This is where i lack and need medicine for. It's called Psychosis and a brainfog. (which clouds my creativity). I wish i could answer this any other way but you got me beat here. My goal was to make a Yasuo/Kayn like champ btw.
: So, right off the bat, Riot does not crowdsource or outsource champion concepts. Ultimately, if you're not making your champion idea for your own entertainment, there isn't too much of a reason to. I know that sucks to hear, but it's the truth. Secondly, a cyborg ninja -- let along one that's pulled from another franchise -- is not something that seems like a good fit for League. While both cyborgs and ninja have a place in *League*, combining the two seems a bit odd, as it's a Zaun/Ionia hybrid that feels somewhat out of sorts with the world. Finally, while I could give you a full kit breakdown, I feel this kit suffers a lot from two common issues I see frequently. First off is virtually mirroring another character from another game (Genji, in this case) almost perfectly, and second is a tendency to use added movement or passive stat boosts in place of interesting or engaging gameplay. Aside from the Q, this character is *extremely* straightforward and stat-checky, yet also manages to be extremely frustrating due to virtually non-stop mobility.
Gods have spoken. and it's meant to be out of the ordinary, He has an unknown origin/story. What more creative could you want?
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Grayfox100,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=BkKwPH1q,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-02T03:18:47.798+0000) > > Look at Overwatch with Genji. If they can have a Cyborg Ninja and Metal Gear can make one. Why not make one for League? He would have afterimages(which would be new) and teleports like Kassadin. I'm not saying make the same character but one just kinda like Kayn but you know a op cyborg. One cyborg ninja is different from another cyborg ninja (by the way, Gray Fox wasn't a cyborg, his suit was actually an exoskeleton)
Ok, Someone of similar character. They haven't made my idea of "op" and i'm making a request, just gotta evolve and improve my idea.
: Mutter: The Banshee Queen - Animated Login Screen
Looks like a combination of The Spirit and The Nurse off of Dead by Daylight. *~*
Diar (NA)
: like it
> [{quoted}](name=Diar,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=BkKwPH1q,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-02T03:18:01.053+0000) > > like it alright much appreciated, i need to get this one out there far
Rester (NA)
: Not only is it a gross memepost but that stuff belongs to Konami.
Look at Overwatch with Genji. If they can have a Cyborg Ninja and Metal Gear can make one. Why not make one for League? He would have afterimages(which would be new) and teleports like Kassadin. I'm not saying make the same character but one just kinda like Kayn but you know a op cyborg.
Rioter Comments
: makes as much sense as turning him into Dracula for halloween
Me and my brother just agreed on the same thing. If Riot can shitpost their own Champion, Why Can't I?
: Why
The angles are perfect. It also reminds me of a Yordle version of Darius
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=MrWizard7,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=Hf3FqBOA,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-12-04T21:05:25.779+0000) > > I actually just might not level Galio’s ulti anymore. The whole point of the ability is to protect an allied champion and jump to them so that you can win with a numbers advantage in sidelane fights, if they die before you get there then there is literally no point. Very silly nerf. THATS WHAT I SAID HE LOSES HIS IDENTITY AS A SUPERHERO!!!
That's what i said, He used to be the closest to superman
: Qui Gon Jhin Skin
we all agree on the golfer jhin skin lel
: Stormrazor nerfs much needed
wouldnt go that far take it up to around 1.75 any higher would make the item useless.
Rioter Comments
: Extinction Ivern
Let's make this live.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: *Arnold Schwarzenagger Champion*
Dude its Arnold schwarzenagger! What more could you want assuming you seen all his movies, just the "We need to get out of here!" or his *unintelligible groans and grunts*
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Grayfox100

Level 130 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion