: No it doesn't. LCS always has more views then dota's competitive twitch broadcasts. Thats why i said explain dota's numbers compared to league.
Also looking at twitch right now, League has 114k viewers. Dota has 50k. Thats a huge and significant difference. Even Fifa is beating dota.
: Yes, it has nothing to do with the streamers people have been watching for years for their personalities. You're right. Meanwhile DotA's I9 tourney had more global viewership everywhere outside of China (and I think KR), IIRC.
No it doesn't. LCS always has more views then dota's competitive twitch broadcasts. Thats why i said explain dota's numbers compared to league.
: No I wouldn't, because MMR is the actual number used in matchmaking, while divisions are just an arbitrary representation that Riot added in season 3 to make casuals feel less bad about their number going up and down when they play.
im so sure thats why they have them in other competitive games. And everyone is a casual under diamond. lol. You don't need to see your mmr to know where you should be at.
iiGazeii (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xKuJEYGB,comment-id=000000030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-01T16:35:40.363+0000) > > im a little annoyed at your comprehension skills. You were questioning why i said it does not dmg. because it doesn't. its a pure execute. meaning your health is low, you're dead. it's not for dmg. its for executing. jesus man. And again even if you could do something about pykes ult, what would you do? the only thing you could do is remove reset or limit it. You could increase the cast time so that the execute is actually avoidable.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xKuJEYGB,comment-id=0000000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-01T17:52:43.619+0000) > > You could increase the cast time so that the execute is actually avoidable. it is avoidable. You can flash out of it. and mobile champs can use an ability to miss it.
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BiL2ELI2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-01T12:17:02.802+0000) > > Elo hell only exist in your mind. What happens when you improve and can carry to diamond easily? ''haha just kidding guys, elo hell doesn't exist'' come on bruh Elo hell design the place you reach when you are average among the players you meet in your games and thus cannot hard carry most of your games anymore. It's not a specific elo, my Elo hell is d3 ;)
that makes more sense then the majority of the community saying low elo is elo hell.
: Gee its almost like the arbitrary representation of our MMR isn't as effective of a representation as our actual MMR would be.
you would just complain that the actual representation doesn't represent the rank. seriously in low elo mixed ranks more sense due to mmr loss/win in that elo im not sure.
: The reason a slower meta will always be better for viewership over a fast meta
then explain why league has more views then dota on twitch.
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xKuJEYGB,comment-id=0000000300000000,timestamp=2019-10-01T13:44:26.599+0000) > > it doesn't do any dmg. You can ult someone full health, their health is not going anywhere. have you ever played pyke or even looked his kit? why in the fuck would you be using an execute ability on a high hp target? lol
> [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xKuJEYGB,comment-id=00000003000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-01T16:12:00.200+0000) > > why in the fuck would you be using an execute ability on a high hp target? lol im a little annoyed at your comprehension skills. You were questioning why i said it does not dmg. because it doesn't. its a pure execute. meaning your health is low, you're dead. it's not for dmg. its for executing. jesus man. And again even if you could do something about pykes ult, what would you do? the only thing you could do is remove reset or limit it.
: keep getting low elo players in my lobby
there probabbly not enough players playing. also those gold players mmr is good.
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xKuJEYGB,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2019-10-01T13:03:03.513+0000) > and it does no dmg. Wha....what?
> [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xKuJEYGB,comment-id=000000030000,timestamp=2019-10-01T13:32:43.191+0000) > > and it does no dmg. > > > Wha....what? it doesn't do any dmg. You can ult someone full health, their health is not going anywhere. have you ever played pyke or even looked his kit?
: They just need to find a better way to make his ult less cancer lol its too good
> [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xKuJEYGB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-29T19:28:47.270+0000) > > They just need to find a better way to make his ult less cancer lol its too good how would you do that? its an execution. it only works if you are low health. and it does no dmg.
: FIX THIS GARBAGE RIGGED MATCHMAKING
I don't see anything wrong here. your mmr is low enough to play with silvers. and those silvers mmr have been doing well enough to play with gold 4's. This isn't rocket science. You also went 8-6. 6 deaths is not good. in the second game you died 8 times. thats really bad. You are making mistakes and your teams mistakes is enough for you to lose. you have to improve enough to be able to make up for your teams mistakes. You have to adapt.
: This is why ELO Hell feels real, because in a way, it is.
Elo hell only exist in your mind. What happens when you improve and can carry to diamond easily? ''haha just kidding guys, elo hell doesn't exist'' come on bruh
Rioter Comments
grimxwit (NA)
: Is Blitz against the rules?
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=00000000000100010000,timestamp=2019-09-05T01:49:42.614+0000) > > oh boy look out. ''don't like my toxicness don't play'' Can't act mature in a videogame playing with other ppl? Don't play. See what i did there? Having a reputation for the most toxic community is not a good thing. And toxicity can kill a game because ppl will stop playing. Then you won't have a game to play. > > Gl in life. Hope that i can be toxic when ever i want to be attitude works out for you. I honestly hope you stop plaing
> [{quoted}](name=WarnercBbT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=000000000001000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-05T02:05:36.451+0000) > > I honestly hope you stop playing Nah I'll just keep playing and report you everytime you are toxic.
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=00000000000100000001,timestamp=2019-09-05T05:55:37.789+0000) > > Actually thinking of a good idea is to just match toxic players with other toxic players and never see players who are mature again. Can't remmeber what goes does that. But that could hurt ranked ques then help. > > Also its funny that you think there is alot of smurfs, There really isn't. I haven't seen a smurf in ages in my games. And my cleaning up means anyone toxic should be punished which riot is already doing that. I just help by reporting. Thats all i can do. 8 from my past 10 games one team got super stomped. There are 3 possibilities. 1. Matchmaking is seriously broken. 2. Smurfs. 3. Bought accounts. Now the matchmaking is not that broken, because official rank was similar. What more the game can do? I'm gold1 right now. Who the hell buys a gold1 account?! By process of elimination smurfs are involved. Either you are super lucky, not playing lowelo, not paying attention, or lie.
> [{quoted}](name=The Kombinator,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=000000000001000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-05T06:19:59.801+0000) > > 8 from my past 10 games one team got super stomped. > There are 3 possibilities. > > 1. Matchmaking is seriously broken. > 2. Smurfs. > 3. Bought accounts. > > Now the matchmaking is not that broken, because official rank was similar. What more the game can do? > > I'm gold1 right now. Who the hell buys a gold1 account?! > > By process of elimination smurfs are involved. Either you are super lucky, not playing lowelo, not paying attention, or lie. Or you are just doing something wrong. A smurf doesn't stay gold they climb to their elo very quickly. Have you tired having a high elo player look at your replays?
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-02T13:38:17.299+0000) > > You can not be toxic. and be a respectable human being. So chat doesn't have to be muted. Alot of ppl hate competitive communities because ppl don't know how to act when they lose a game. Leagues community is easily the most toxic out their. And it does need cleaned up. Your cleaning up would only result in a bunch of smurfs. Given that it is a free to play game. But you are right. Let's get all the toxic players, and make them play with the newbies. That would sure help the reinforcement.
> [{quoted}](name=The Kombinator,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-02T15:23:27.120+0000) > > Your cleaning up would only result in a bunch of smurfs. Given that it is a free to play game. > > But you are right. Let's get all the toxic players, and make them play with the newbies. That would sure help the reinforcement. Actually thinking of a good idea is to just match toxic players with other toxic players and never see players who are mature again. Can't remmeber what goes does that. But that could hurt ranked ques then help. Also its funny that you think there is alot of smurfs, There really isn't. I haven't seen a smurf in ages in my games. And my cleaning up means anyone toxic should be punished which riot is already doing that. I just help by reporting. Thats all i can do.
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-02T13:38:17.299+0000) > > You can not be toxic. and be a respectable human being. So chat doesn't have to be muted. Alot of ppl hate competitive communities because ppl don't know how to act when they lose a game. Leagues community is easily the most toxic out their. And it does need cleaned up. Then dont play??? the 9 other people shouldn't have to cater to you because you're having a "bad day" everyday
> [{quoted}](name=WarnercBbT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=0000000000010001,timestamp=2019-09-02T17:09:09.174+0000) > > Then dont play??? > > the 9 other people shouldn't have to cater to you because you're having a "bad day" everyday oh boy look out. ''don't like my toxicness don't play'' Can't act mature in a videogame playing with other ppl? Don't play. See what i did there? Having a reputation for the most toxic community is not a good thing. And toxicity can kill a game because ppl will stop playing. Then you won't have a game to play. Gl in life. Hope that i can be toxic when ever i want to be attitude works out for you.
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tsdtWbtT,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-01T20:57:29.612+0000) > > explain other games with ranked then? Are they rigged to keep high elo players high and low elo players low? How would any players get high elo? The problem is you are doing something wrong. You can consitantly get to your promos which actually raises your MMR because you are winning more then you are losing. > > Keep trying you'll get there. I don't know what more I can do. I've been more positive in my games, which has positively change the way games have went... but like I don't know how I can possibly do much as a support or a mid or an adc, when say my Top laner goes 1/10 against a Riven in 10 minutes... or my mid goes 1/10 against a Yasuo mid... or my adc goes 1/10 against a Jinx... I just don't get what I can do... I ban the worst champs to play against in low elo.
You can't blame team mates. Everyone has bad games. There is a discord called the clash zone. They offer free coaching. or speak to a high elo player. They can analyze your games and help you learn to see what you are doing wrong.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lapis,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-02T05:34:27.344+0000) > > Because toxicity is the reason new people won't play their game. Our community has a REALLY bad rep for being the most toxic there is, and they're trying to clean it up You can mute chat
> [{quoted}](name=WarnercBbT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T05:41:25.083+0000) > > You can mute chat You can not be toxic. and be a respectable human being. So chat doesn't have to be muted. Alot of ppl hate competitive communities because ppl don't know how to act when they lose a game. Leagues community is easily the most toxic out their. And it does need cleaned up.
: > [{quoted}](name=Polaris I,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tsdtWbtT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-01T19:40:48.886+0000) > > I failed my p1 promos 5 times despite crushing games once I lost them I shit you not it's fucking set up. They have some shit algorithm that sets you to be automatically placed with non-ranks or lower ranks when you start having win streaks. It's a fucking croc
explain other games with ranked then? Are they rigged to keep high elo players high and low elo players low? How would any players get high elo? The problem is you are doing something wrong. You can consitantly get to your promos which actually raises your MMR because you are winning more then you are losing. Keep trying you'll get there.
NEßULA (NA)
: Which is worse to you guys, short flame or long harassment?
rKRex (NA)
: Both should be punished but not equally. That's lazy discipline.
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hfkyEZ6c,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-28T03:40:40.047+0000) > > heres a question, why the females over sexualized in skins? IAMOFFENDED.exe
> [{quoted}](name=PrettyGirlsFeet,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hfkyEZ6c,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-08-28T04:04:13.539+0000) > > IAMOFFENDED.exe Nice. I'm not offended bud. But I do have an opinion. Sorry you're offended by my opinion. Nice name btw.
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZMBorq1j,comment-id=000b0002,timestamp=2019-08-27T06:39:11.522+0000) > > I don't want the opinion of a player who says GG EZ. Thats just somone who needs a broken nose to be reminded that being a jerk is frowned upon. You thinking someone needs a broken nose over THAT on an online game is the real problem. You clearly have no experience with playing pickup games at gyms or even at a low key park.
I believe someone who says GG EZ to flex or be a jerk after winning deserves a broke nose. Yes I have never played pickup games because i hate ppl. Especially ones who never had a whooping in life and think they can go around saying w/e they want.
rKRex (NA)
: No it's not. The person who initiated the toxicity should be banned, the person who retaliated shouldn't. Period. That's how you prevent people from instigating, you punish them worse. It's simple logic.
Nope the person who retaliated should be as well. You can't expect not to be punished when you acted like a child even if it was instigated.
CLG ear (NA)
: how does KDA akali's outfit work
heres a question, why the females over sexualized in skins?
Kai Guy (NA)
: That's why im trying to walk the talk.
Great, cool. you can climb the ladder with any support. you know what, i offically hate anyone higher then silver. As a person and a player.
: Oh so you are trolling, okay. Sorry you cant win games with your seemingly boundless knowledge. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
No I'm not trolling. I only have knowledge because i studied scarra vids.
Kai Guy (NA)
: It is not my intent to insult you personally, if it was I would be direct. If any annoyance leaks thru into my posting I want you to know the context is I find it insulting when people dismiss my favorite role and classes of choice. Not a fan when i see folks acting like supports makes no impact or are irrelevant to the outcome of a game. I find that attitude to be abrasive. I disagree that supports can't function with weak teammates. Good supports are valuable in any mmr, but I get excuse after excuse for why that "no REAL support can climb." so fk it I don't mind throwing down the gauntlet. I will let the community pick what ever they thinks "impossible". I have to learn more? Fine I enjoy improving and I'm stubborn as hell. Look, ya called me a liar, I don't think that was intentional on your part. I wont take it personally because you did not direct it at me with intent far as I can tell. Should you have an issue with me address it as such and let me know why. The point in taking the time to do this is show that its doable. Ideally to change the mind of people like you, you think its "Supports don't carry." I think that impact to win a game is carrying, the only metric I use is if that nexus goes BOOM. If the reason that happens was you nailed a {{champion:432}} R to decided a teamfight? That's impact. So Leo blitz and Nami into rotation? aight. I will start grinding more BE then.
Dude I do everything I'm suppose to as a support, I roam mid when enemy mid is pushed against our mid, I try to coordinate with team mates for set ups, I ward objectives, and deep wards in enemy jungle. My ward score is 35+ every game. I try to keep my deaths low, I literally pull the enemy under tower all the time when its appropriate like the adc, I even know that minions are an advantage when fighting. The next thing you're gonna say you haven't masted the basics. THATS a bullshit excuse to claim why im not climbing. you will never change my mind Because I have already attempted every tip and advice in the book by anybody in high elo. SO EXCUSE ME if i refuse to accept that supports can climb when ive been support for 4 seasons.
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=VrWG46Fj,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-27T16:55:55.312+0000) > > No because if you reroll too early you are fucking your ecom if you don't get the units you want and lose anyways. its a bigger risk to reroll early. this isnt really true at all. it depends which build you are going for, if you want tier 1 units to boost them to tier 3 you should reroll and not exp so your chances to get the core units of your build (tier 1 and 2 mostly) will be higher. The more you level up the more higher units you will get. Another tip is try to get at start units that can carry you trough the earlty phase. Garen is one, Kassadin, Shen and Lulu. put 3 or 4 of them together and save money if you want to econ. Just run brawlers with some dps and you will get top 4 easily anyway. Game is so stale and boring after last update. good luck. p.s also dont forget items, they are so strong that can turn a lost game in a won one. Morello and GA are great for aoe champs against nobles and healing comps.
I know morello's is good for AOE champs. GA's is good on anything except shapeshifters. IGaren kassiden and shen and lulu have no comp synergy. With other champs they do. I like to go assassins, wild or shapeshifters. But I'll go anything the store gives me. I know the more i level up the higher uniits again. I already know all of this. If you reroll and try to go for tier 1 units that someone already has you fuck your self. The only way to get the champions you want is to maximize rerolls.
: There isnt one way only to win, there is counters, invest early on 1 costs as they have an equal return if you sell them later, hell, ill sell 3 2 stars and flip my comp mid game if needed. Some stuff is better early but sucks late, you use it to conserve hp with a decent early game board while you save and invest in endgame. If you are thinking about what you want to go before the game starts and try for it, you are already wrong.
I already know about pivoting. There is no counter to glacial, the only counter to hextech is to spread items and units out. And its imposible to specifially build a comp to counter everyone. I know what is better late game again beause scarra talks about this. For example ahri is onyl good early, same with knights. There is nothing you can tell me that I already don't know. You know what? its just easier if i punch a riot employee in the face. At least thats possible for me. Because aparently winning one single game is impossible.
: https://imgur.com/Nig7eSw See how he has far more 3 stars than me? Hell, even 1 more unit. There is so much you can do to counter people. *edit i dont think this counts as naming and shaming? but if so my b.
So everything I learned from scarra is incorrect? that is literally illogical.
Sirsir (NA)
: I imagine flexibility is a must. Every time I go in with a game plan I stick too hard with, I get starved by the shop because other people are also grabbing what I want. Go in planning for yordles? 3 other players have Tristana too. Rangers? Oh that guy has a level 3 varus, that's where it all went. Know when to jump ships. Also there IS RNG, even in low placements. And you aren't doing PvE where a victory is assured if you do it right. Sometimes you aren't the a top 4 player in that group of 8. Sometimes someone just gets better buys, and are good enough to see a good buy when they get one.
The point is you have to be TOP 4 to get LP. 30 games in a row? I don't think so. Of course there is RNG. Its easier to blame it on RNG its just pissing me off that im doing everything that i can and i still don't get top 4.
: I mean, im gold 2 but dont play a crazy amount but max rank in drodo. 1. accept that some % based comps are gimmicky trash, (blademasters, gunslingers) they rely on aatrox and now jinx to do literally anything because their chance to proc is pretty low and the damage output from other units is oof without items. 2.yordles is great if no one is going sorcerers, you wont win every game unless you get a big boy veigar/gnar but its a safe bet for at least 3rd. Literally go shapeshifters as often as you can, i like to pair them with sorcerers if im ahead, (i make gnar a sorcerer with yuumi and stick a deathcap on him, he literally aoe 1 shots all the squishies) or brawlers if im keeping pace, but once you get 6 shapeshifters its pretty hard to lose.
i know how to build comps. the Comps is not the problem. Its the fact that I'm doing everything right and i still don't get champions i want and ive lost 30 games in a row from silver 2 to bronze 1. That makes the game seem really rigged.
: rerolling only over 50g isnt a great strat, you are missing out on crucial early units. i reroll 4 times total before stage 3 then after that 30g i reroll to 20, get back to 30, reroll to 20, replenish gold to 50, let it spin down to 20 or so again. If you are holding 50g or close to it at all times you are screwing yourself unless you have had insane luck all game.
No because if you reroll too early you are fucking your ecom if you don't get the units you want and lose anyways. its a bigger risk to reroll early.
: I only roll if i go over 50 gold. And if I'm doing really well I will save my gold and use it for lvls or rolling at raptors. It depends champion I have. For example Assassins, I go shivs, cannon, and IE or BT depending on the assassin, Ionic spark I like to use to nobles or tanks. I'll play a game which will probably be a loss becuase for some reason it feels rigged against me.
[(https://imgur.com/vupiTjU)] I'm gonna just blame RNG at this point. https://imgur.com/vupiTjU for some reason i dunno how to insert links in the post.
Kai Guy (NA)
: Well I am high gold to low plat. I have climbed with {{champion:432}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:89}} and I climbed silver to gold in flex this season With {{champion:350}} when people stupidly called her weak because of release win rates. So uhh.... You understand that I don't quite feel I am lieing to myself. But your a great attitude to highlight for why I am makeing the effort to do this. List some traditional supports you think lack impact for me please?
My attitude is the way it is because ive heard everythin from high elo supports. I feel like you are making fun of me now. Leona blitz, nami are the only ones i know of. I don't play modern supports. Only traditional ones.
Xhandel (NA)
: i'm at diamond 3 right now, so a couple questions: How many times do you roll searching for champs pre level 6? What items are you building right now? give us a screenshot or write an example of an end game build that net you a loss, if you remember what the other players had, the better.
I only roll if i go over 50 gold. And if I'm doing really well I will save my gold and use it for lvls or rolling at raptors. It depends champion I have. For example Assassins, I go shivs, cannon, and IE or BT depending on the assassin, Ionic spark I like to use to nobles or tanks. I'll play a game which will probably be a loss becuase for some reason it feels rigged against me.
Kalienor (EUW)
: Personally, I started to climb when I stopped thinking like this and actually tried to listen to what better players had to say. Then, when you hit high Plat, you understand Bronze to Plat was only half of the way to actually being a good player and you curse yourself for all the time you wasted thinking you were at your best fighting against a supposedly rigged system. That's not pretentious to see how wide the skill gap between a low elo player and a high elo player is. I kinda stopped in the middle and I can tell you, there is a **huge** difference between you and me already and it's still nothing compared to a Diamond player.
Naww you don't say. i know there is a huge difference. How ever IDC how good you are, you are not carrying with blitz or leona unless your team works together. I play traditional supports. I feel i have a fairly good grasp on supporting. I even critize my mistakes and try to keep my deaths less then 5. I know when to roam mid. This is what i hate about ppl who have made it to plat. They automatically assume every support in gold or below knows nothing. And assume because they don't play AP carries they are not good enough to climb. But wait then they try to say ''supports are impactfull and leona and bliitz can carry.'' When in reality they don't play those supports in the first place. You're plat and you patronize low elo players. Its ok its what all players plat and up do. They mock pl below their rank. Same with gold. Gold players have a huge ego so they think they are better then the rest of us and they deserve higher.
Kai Guy (NA)
: Trying to walk my talk.
Supports don't carry. Any support main who says other wise is lying to you. They played non traditional supports and just cheesed out of low elo. And thats not a support main to me. Thats someone who looks down up low elo players, lies to them and says support mains do climb and have the luxary of playing with players who are more aware. Basically high elo pretentious jerks.
: So, there are a few problems that need to be addressed here - none particularly big, but still enough to point out. First and foremost, if you want to discuss something, such as Riot and their stance in regards to low-key offenses such as "GG ez", you should probably start the thread off by talking about that subject. As it stands, your thread opens with an opinion and the challenge "change my mind" - this isn't conducive to good discussion, and more often than not, when someone challenges others to "change (their) mind", that person has already decided their opinion and doesn't actually want it changed, they just want to agitate people whose opinions differ. And, while that may not be the case here, it's still something that hinders productive discussion more than it helps. Additionally, while it's alright to have an opinion, and even a strong attachment to that opinion, it isn't alright to shut out people who have differing opinions. You may feel that "GG ez" is more offensive than hate speech (albeit you've shown it's not that it's more offensive, but the fact that it's regarded as inoffensive that you don't like), but you should at least try to see from other people's perspectives when they approach you with their own thoughts. The [Boards Universal Rules](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/ITFIpNUE) and [Player Behavior Rules](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/OjEUxbwH-player-behavior-rules-update) both call to avoid low-effort posts which intend to bait out conversation or hold no real discussion value. While the main post here itself generally fits that description, there is still some discussion value here, as shown in one of the comment strings. As such, I'd just like to remind that, if you want to discuss something, you should try to discuss it openly instead of challenging people to "change your mind", and that it's one thing to have an opinion, but there's no point to opening a discussion if you're not going to hear others out.
I don't want the opinion of a player who says GG EZ. Thats just somone who needs a broken nose to be reminded that being a jerk is frowned upon.
: I wish for one day I could just be an absolute moron who is terrible at league
Not sure if trolling or if serious, because you are serious that just means your statement is accurate about yourself implying you are good at league but you are held back by team mates.
: what am I doing wrong
No high elo TFT player willing to commnet. Not surprised.
Rioter Comments
Nexnemus (NA)
: When you identify your adc is not worth supporting try rushing mobi boots and making plays mid and with the jungler. Visit bot every so often to ward and leach exp
Well the junlger is useless because its low elo. The ADC is always usless because its low elo. i already roam mid. I already get mobis. Also leaving the bot lane at the wrong time just means free kills for the enemy team because ADC is dumb.
: Akali was 100% p/b in NA playoffs
What are you saying akali is not allowed to be healthy?
rKRex (NA)
: riot doesn't care about you as long the money keeps rolling in
It's really not hard to be toxic. There is no reason to be toxic. It will never be justified. Counterflaming is still toxciity and should be banned.
: Obama: "Unless we completely change our way of life, we have less than 12 years before climate change floods all of the coastal areas in the world." Also Obama: "Let me buy this $15m beachfront mansion on Martha's Vineyard." Prince Harry: "How many clues does nature have to give us before we actually learn, or wake ourselves up to the damage and the destruction that we’re causing?" Also Prince Harry: "I'm going to fly my private jet around to get to a conference on climate change on a yacht in Italy." I'll start worrying about climate change when the people who cry loudest about it actually start ACTING like there's a problem. Right now, it's just cash grabs and self-aggrandizement.
> [{quoted}](name=Bad Footwear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xZfBzAXG,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-25T16:30:40.397+0000) > > Obama: "Unless we completely change our way of life, we have less than 12 years before climate change floods all of the coastal areas in the world." > > Also Obama: "Let me buy this $15m beachfront mansion on Martha's Vineyard." > > Prince Harry: "How many clues does nature have to give us before we actually learn, or wake ourselves up to the damage and the destruction that we’re causing?" > > Also Prince Harry: "I'm going to fly my private jet around to get to a conference on climate change on a yacht in Italy." > > I'll start worrying about climate change when the people who cry loudest about it actually start ACTING like there's a problem. Right now, it's just cash grabs and self-aggrandizement. The amazon forest burning for 3 weeks straight is not a cash grab. Thats an actual problem. It's like taking a vacuum clean full of poison and turn on reverse and filling the air with it. And the Trees that responsible for turning that poison back into oxygen have been burnt to dust. If I had money I'd send it all to nasa to figure out a solution to fix the massive amount of carbon monoxide floating in south americas sky right now. Their current project is saving the planet but i haven't googled if they have come up with any ideas or not. It actually feels really awfull that no one is taking this seriously.
Show more

GreenTeaAndPoro

Level 63 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion