: yea its gunna be so fun playing against the enemy vlad top, khazix jungle, ekko mid, kaisa adc, pyke support yea so fun much fun yea so much fun losing at 15 minutes in because you didnt dodge the enemy vlad khazix ekko kaisa pyke if u take ranked casually then so be it
> [{quoted}](name=Summoner SpeII,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9xhErejr,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-04T00:32:02.944+0000) > > yea its gunna be so fun playing against the enemy vlad top, khazix jungle, ekko mid, kaisa adc, pyke support > yea so fun much fun yea so much fun losing at 15 minutes in because you didnt dodge the enemy vlad khazix ekko kaisa pyke > if u take ranked casually then so be it Lol. Maybe get better? Not saying I'm good, but dodging to avoid a difficult matchup is a terrible mindset. Sad people even are allowed to do this as a strategy.
: If you dodge a champion select for ranked or normals and requeue for tft there should be no wait
You should be allowed X amount of dodges, then you get banned for a month. This entire game has become Dodge, decline and remake. Happened a few times last year. This year, it's a "strategy."
: My teammates aren't bad, this meta is just very unforgiving
I'm not great, but far too often do I see people back for no reason. Just killed an enemy and minions are crashing enemy tower? Better to back with full health. Four of the enemy dead? Let's back instead of take the tower. Far too often, people are more concerned about kills then they are objectives and that's why people lose.
: It's not a single group of people that disconnect repeatedly. Everyone DCs every so often. Get over it.
> [{quoted}](name=Reaper Soraka,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4WiNNByb,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-04T00:23:15.820+0000) > > It's not a single group of people that disconnect repeatedly. Everyone DCs every so often. > > Get over it. Lol. Sad. Not a single group of people, huh? Yet, people on my friends lists usually make it into games. And when they don't, the VAST majority of the time, it's because they "had to go." In fact, I don't remember the last time someone told me that they just couldn't load in. I can't think of that ever happening.
: Just for you they should make it so when you have a dc or an afk you cant remake so you take the free loss instead. What you're saying is being ungrateful for the things that were implemented. Before if you had an afk at the start of a game, well you just lost or attempted to win a 4v5 (Maybe they would reconnect). Now you're complaining about remakes happening. Yes i know you're referring to the players who are afk, but no one is intentionally afking to cause a remake.
> [{quoted}](name=Chainman3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4WiNNByb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-03T23:49:02.985+0000) > > Just for you they should make it so when you have a dc or an afk you cant remake so you take the free loss instead. What you're saying is being ungrateful for the things that were implemented. Before if you had an afk at the start of a game, well you just lost or attempted to win a 4v5 (Maybe they would reconnect). Now you're complaining about remakes happening. Yes i know you're referring to the players who are afk, but no one is intentionally afking to cause a remake. So toxic. Youre the guy people mute right away in games, right? Where did I say they shouldn't remake? I said they should be in their own queue. Why is that such a bad idea? Where do they go? I have yet to have a game I couldnt load into, but they can't load properly. Why not put all the people that habitually AFK or magically dont make it into a game in the same queues? Why lump them together with people who never AFK? Or do you just defend everything this game/company does for the sake of being a toxic? Geesh. This little boy keyboard warrior wouldn't have this attitude in the real world. :)
Rioter Comments
: Why does Yi get so much hate?
"He's cancer!" "He's a brain dead champ!" Both apply to the majority of the champs played by someone that does well with them. And the champs that it doesn't apply to aren't played.
Yuiwara (EUW)
: 1. He can get pentakills really easy and quick 2. He can dodge ultis and skills thrown at him by using his skill, where he becomes unvulnerable for the time being "away". so often good skill dmg is wasted. 3. His high attack speed and dmg means that champs who arent tanky normally die within a few seconds. this means u have only a few seconds to deal dmg to him (+ he can dodge a few seconds of the fight already and still doing dmg during that time + he is then directly in front of u). If he then has Life Leech and so on u might not be able to kill him during that time. Especially when he already dodged a stun or ulti with his Q. I can agree with the fact that he is weak, if it doesnt go right and he falls behind too much, but that is true for almost any champ. But if he is head to head or ahead he is almost unstoppable and is punching through the enemy lines, even under towers without the fear of getting killed in response. Its probably the champ with the most pentakills i ever saw up to that point and had many games where the whole team couldnt do anything anymore against a single Yi (nevermind the 4 other enemys). In my eyes he is too broken. And by the way: Pro games are not compareable to "normal games". in normal games we have 5 players who dont know each other, dont speak with other and most likely only ping or write to each other. so there is no teamwork and without teamwork its pretty easy for Yi to get enough kills to be good enough. For example someone isnt looking at pings because he is focused on the minions/champs in front of him. When u can speak with each other its a lot easier to evade such situations but its not the case in normal games. So if someone says pros dont usually pick that champ .... Whatever u say.
> [{quoted}](name=Yuiwara,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=y3ZdeeIg,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-09-29T20:25:23.722+0000) > > 1. He can get pentakills really easy and quick > 2. He can dodge ultis and skills thrown at him by using his skill, where he becomes unvulnerable for the time being "away". so often good skill dmg is wasted. > 3. His high attack speed and dmg means that champs who arent tanky normally die within a few seconds. this means u have only a few seconds to deal dmg to him (+ he can dodge a few seconds of the fight already and still doing dmg during that time + he is then directly in front of u). If he then has Life Leech and so on u might not be able to kill him during that time. Especially when he already dodged a stun or ulti with his Q. > > I can agree with the fact that he is weak, if it doesnt go right and he falls behind too much, but that is true for almost any champ. But if he is head to head or ahead he is almost unstoppable and is punching through the enemy lines, even under towers without the fear of getting killed in response. Its probably the champ with the most pentakills i ever saw up to that point and had many games where the whole team couldnt do anything anymore against a single Yi (nevermind the 4 other enemys). > > In my eyes he is too broken. > > And by the way: Pro games are not compareable to "normal games". in normal games we have 5 players who dont know each other, dont speak with other and most likely only ping or write to each other. so there is no teamwork and without teamwork its pretty easy for Yi to get enough kills to be good enough. For example someone isnt looking at pings because he is focused on the minions/champs in front of him. When u can speak with each other its a lot easier to evade such situations but its not the case in normal games. > So if someone says pros dont usually pick that champ .... Whatever u say. That can be said of any champ with the pros. AND, if he was that easy to do well with, pros would be using him. Also, his win rate at every level is near the bottom. If he's that easy to consistently dominate with, he would have a higher win percentage, especially considering his split pushing ability. Pros aren't the only ones that communicate with each other. It's very common for most of the room to be a team communicating with each other as well.
: Why does Yi get so much hate?
Yet, I have no issue when I go against him. 1. Obviously does not have a good win percentage, yet a good Yi is a great split pusher. 2. Pros dont play him often, because they can easily counter him. 3. Has a lot of very early counters that dominate him early. 4. Just about anyone with a decent cc can easily control him, which is half the game. People at low elo's tend to rush over and over. The last guy I played that said he was brain dead kept trying to 1v1 me even though I was clearly at a higher level, had more kills and more cs, so therefore, was way more fed. I'm 15-2 or something, and he's still running headlong into me to 1v1 me and calling me brain dead. Granted, he may have been a little tilted because I told him I wasn't good at math, then asked if 15-2 was better than his 2-4 at Yi. Lol Yet, as a Vi or Warwick or Eve, I easily dominate him all the way through the game most of the time.
: Still loading in to TFT so late that I'm fighting minions
Lol, my computer is fine. Since everyone else is having a problem, I'll just assume you're not bright, and those things probably apply to you and you feel bad about yourself.
Rioter Comments
MusIím (NA)
: So enemy has TWO 2-star champs in my FIRST MATCH but I cant upgrade Twisted Fate for 20 games?
This is definitely getting old. Especially considering people are typically loading into fighting minions or past the point they can pick a champ. When I get loaded into the champ screen, it's at the end. One or two people have a champ, the rest are frozen. Round one vs your first enemy and I have a Garen, Darius and Tristana. Enemy has a two star Garen, two star Darius, two full items and four total champs. This is just about every game now.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I'm having the same issues - 100% of 10 games...among other blunders with this disgusting patch.
> [{quoted}](name=Severcules,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=ukEcv6ev,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-25T23:38:15.041+0000) > > I'm having the same issues - 100% of 10 games...among other blunders with this disgusting patch. Thanks to both of you. I'm glad it's not just me. Some people are loading in fine and already have their champs.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: How do you get insane amounts of vision? I'm seeing over 100 sometimes.
Thank you all for the tips. I do take sweeper, but haven't noticed that it adds to vision score other than a single time use.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=GrenadesAndHamm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kBmEhoB6,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-09-18T22:05:34.369+0000) > > Now at eight straight losses. At least four AFK's on my team in those games. Lanes are being constantly dominated (I'm jungle). Had to mute everyone in the last game because every lane spam pinged me to help them. There was no winning lane to gank, and all their opposing laners were fed. Jungler should gank soft losing lanes too you know. Make them turn the tide. It's more valuable on the long run, than ganking a winning lane. And no losing lane does not mean, that the laner is unskilled. Might not even mean, that he is less skilled, than his opponent. Even challengers lose lane, if they get another challenger with counter champ.
> [{quoted}](name=The Kombinator,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kBmEhoB6,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-09-20T04:44:53.748+0000) > > Jungler should gank soft losing lanes too you know. Make them turn the tide. It's more valuable on the long run, than ganking a winning lane. > > And no losing lane does not mean, that the laner is unskilled. Might not even mean, that he is less skilled, than his opponent. Even challengers lose lane, if they get another challenger with counter champ. Not one of the guide from high level (plat/challenger) junglers say what you say. They recommend doing the opposite, in fact. And at low elo, it's even worse. Even teammates will let me 1v1 or 1v2 their lane, then try to swoop in for the kill. It's likely you haven't played jungle in low elos. I would say about 10 percent of the time, after I ping and let them know exactly where I'm headed for the gank, will they actually start moving about the same time I do. About 50 percent of the time they stay put and never move. About 25 percent of the time, they retreat to tower. And 15 percent of the time, they wait to watch, then try to steal a kill if I die. So, no, I'm not ganking losing lanes. Every good jungler says to prioritize winning lanes, and that is what I push. You DONT push losing lanes. So why do it.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Riot have said that it is not reportable. It is perfectly fine to ban champions that you don't want to play against OR with.
That's unfortunate. This game and the way it's set up leads to toxicity. Taunting, banning teammates champs, most of the emotes. Pretty toxic.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Which stat site is the most trustworthy?
I use op.gg but I think it overvalues support play. I'll see supports go 1-10-15 and get the MVP or ACE, whereas I'll have more kills than their assists, along with 5-10 assists, have more combined objective and/or turret damage and the only one that actually took a tower on my team, and I'll be second. Also, I'll have the most gold, cs, etc. So what do I know?
Rioter Comments
: Why does matchmaking come up with so many blowouts?
People die a few times and suddenly dont want to play anymore. Giving up needs to be reportable. But it seems far more important to sanction people that call them out in game without name calling or using profanity. Giving up and just walking around the map or hiding under tower doing nothing is apparently not a violation, which is frustrating. I can be fed as a split pusher and solo several towers and people will hide near base and not help. Run from team fights mid when I'm constantly 1v2 or 1v3 split pushing. I dont understand why it is so hard for the rest of my team to fight 4v3 when I'm 1v2 and actually pushing. I'll have both top and bot pushed all the way to the inhibitor and mid lane will lose the inhibitor and suddenly we are voting 4/1 for surrender.
: Why does matchmaking come up with so many blowouts?
Now at eight straight losses. At least four AFK's on my team in those games. Lanes are being constantly dominated (I'm jungle). Had to mute everyone in the last game because every lane spam pinged me to help them. There was no winning lane to gank, and all their opposing laners were fed.
: Why does matchmaking come up with so many blowouts?
Seems like there is at least one AFK per game these days.
Rioter Comments
Shyvanya (NA)
: How are we going to solve global warming if half the population cant even get out of bronze
Correct answer: The same way the world has solved global warming for billions of years. Without our help.
Diävolo (EUW)
: Couples who dance in botlane instead of helping are growing
I just let them know not to expect ganks, then mute them when they start spam pinging because they're losing. Harsh, but maybe they will learn it's a team game. Tough love. I also farm their lane.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Does op gg severely overvalue assists for player score?
That doesnt make sense with the kill participation, though. I usually have a higher one than support.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What does mastery level locked mean?
Rioter Comments
: Fix for sliver of screen post-game bug? Most of the LoL screen is missing and it's common.
Rioter Comments
: Way to show life steal in training practice tool?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: This is what LoL feels like this year....
: > Earlier today, I spent almost an hour trying to get in a game that wasn't a remake. No you did not.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EA68O3dE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-28T14:22:51.397+0000) > > No you did not. Lol. You're cute on the internet.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Warwick's W ability - Bloodhunt - Need advice
Show more

GrenadesAndHamm

Level 98 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion