: > [{quoted}](name=2gudaiya,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w9GNuqFp,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2020-01-03T08:55:15.250+0000) > > you just have to play well to catch up, if you've been playing any of the s3-6 jungles then you'll be able to catch up just fine with a regular recovery route into ganks. > if you don't do the ganks you will not recover. Pray tell what a recovery route is when you're getting invaded 24/7 by a jungler 2 levels up on you, or what ganks you're going to pull off 2 levels under the enemy lane without risking a 1 for 1 trade gank, which is not worth at all since it will allow the enemy jungler to get even further ahead in xp. Your recovery is entirely dependent on your laners and the enemy jungle inting into a collapse by your team or some crappy turret dive you can capitalize on.
> [{quoted}](name=Crescent Dusk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w9GNuqFp,comment-id=000600010000,timestamp=2020-01-03T11:08:28.505+0000) > > Pray tell what a recovery route is when you're getting invaded 24/7 by a jungler 2 levels up on you, or what ganks you're going to pull off 2 levels under the enemy lane without risking a 1 for 1 trade gank, which is not worth at all since it will allow the enemy jungler to get even further ahead in xp. > > Your recovery is entirely dependent on your laners and the enemy jungle inting into a collapse by your team or some crappy turret dive you can capitalize on. Just proving how utterly brainless easy jungle has always been. Like you had built in catch up was literally free. What imaginary catch up do lanes have lol?? Basically the current jungle complaint is I make a mistake I can’t recover....welcome to the game the rest of us have been playing for the last 5 years. Jungle always been the most easy brain dead mode now you goto learn to play. What easy?? Yes easy af don’t have to last hit, don’t have to constantly fight another player just to get to try to last hit, don’t have to also watch mini map constantly for fear of ganks while last hitting , you get to pick almost every fight and almost every fight is in your favor hence why they are called ganks it’s always been the most easy role and it’s also always been the most influential role. I mean junglers actually pretend they do this amazing thing “objective control” wtf is that even lol you mean picking a character that kills the dragon and 1 rift easily solo you literally feel like you are making big plays killing a dragon every 5 minutes ??? But but that objective control rofl.
: https://u.gg/lol/tier-list?role=jungle Top jungler is ww. Out of the top 10 junglers 6 of them can be farming junglers. And not early ganking junglers. Ekko Shaco Elise and J4 are the early ganking oriented junglers. So where does your statements hold true?
> [{quoted}](name=Chainman3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JnQsRNkf,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-12-04T04:21:15.607+0000) > > https://u.gg/lol/tier-list?role=jungle > > Top jungler is ww. > Out of the top 10 junglers 6 of them can be farming junglers. And not early ganking junglers. > Ekko Shaco Elise and J4 are the early ganking oriented junglers. > > So where does your statements hold true? WW is a terrible jungle farmer lol. He is single target only moves from camp to camp quite slow, only thing he is good in farming is he stays very healthy. He is good at objectives but since his remake he is an exceptional pre 6 ganker due to run speed and fear with his Q as a gap closer.
: Yuumi at 34% win rate had a pick rate of 33.4%. PEOPLE PLAY NEW CHAMPS. OTHERWISE THEY NEVER LEARN THEM.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GoAkMA7P,comment-id=000300000002,timestamp=2019-11-26T20:02:16.484+0000) > > Yuumi at 34% win rate had a pick rate of 33.4%. PEOPLE PLAY NEW CHAMPS. OTHERWISE THEY NEVER LEARN THEM. Feel free to take this the wrong way but, your argument falls apart when pitted versus reality. The OP issue was she is too strong. The reasons given are high pick rate, high ban rate and high win rate. To suggest "well she is new that is why the high pick rate" is reasonable but it falls flat as an argument that therefore she isn't over tuned. The historical evidence of league is the higher the pick rate the worse the winrate for balanced champions because every yahoo is trying them out where as champs with low pick rates tend to have higher win rates because only avid fans of that champ play the champ and know it very well. Another piece of anecdotal evidence that flies in the face of your argument is that she is new so most people will perform very bad until they learn her kit and the thousands of interactions that can occur with the other 150+ league champs. Normally new champs perform very poor with very poor winrates, riot knee jerks over buffs them and once people figure them out they are way over tuned. In this case she already has a high win rate high pick rate and people are still learning how to play her she is clearly over-tuned by those metrics and most likely needs a real nerf. but hey you are posting from a silver 3 account whos most played champ is senna and has a 30% winrate so yea...im probably typing to a brick wall.
: So wait you would rather your teammate start to lose lane, then feed another 6 kills and instead of dealing with a 3-0 laner roaming you're dealing with a 9-0 laner roaming? ...what?
> [{quoted}](name=RavenMagus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lXyEvdAR,comment-id=000200010001,timestamp=2019-11-26T00:07:22.536+0000) > > So wait you would rather your teammate start to lose lane, then feed another 6 kills and instead of dealing with a 3-0 laner roaming you're dealing with a 9-0 laner roaming? > > ...what? Yikes amazing how many people truly have no clue or understanding of this game you even managed to get upvotes and I got down voted lol. So let me educate you on league of legends. Yes if you are losing your lane I want you to keep lane pressure focus on CS even if it means you keep dying. Here is why and how big brains understand league better. 1) the more consecutive times people die the less gold they are worth. So you going from 0-3 to 0-7 isnt a huge deal. Basically you are bad so you were never going to do much anyways so do your best to give your team a chance to carry you. Now this doesnt mean FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT, it means keep pressure focusing on CS and try to mitigate your death count and keep your ahead lane opponent busy so the rest of your team can carry you. 2) The only way your team has a chance to win is if other lanes are winning enough to compensate for you losing. If you sit and hide under turret all that happens is your lane roams and takes a big steaming dump on the other winning lanes now your team has no chance. way to go you managed to not only lose your lane you managed to lose everyones lane. On top of that refering back to point 1 unlike the diminishing gold you are worth your lane is huge now getting full gold for killing all the other winning lanes your team had while you sit under turret poorly afk farming pretending you will "catch up". sitting under your turret will never result in a comeback....should be common sense..... 3) at least if you are pressuring and your lane still roams you are moving the ball forward for yourself and more importantly your team. Now while your lane is roaming you are taking turret plates, you are taking down turrets which helps your entire team and improves your chances to win, especially if your team turns around a fight now you are in position to make serious headway to ending the game pushing down your lane. If you are hiding behind your turret afk farming you are never EVER in position to do ANYTHING that can help your team win. So when you are losing your lane there are only two options to help your teams chances to win and neither involve with you the person who got dumpstered magically deciding after you got creamed that then you will play safe and let your lane roam (pro tip play safe to start with not after you lose hard). Option 1 is focus farm pushing lane and keeping pressure to prevent your lane from roaming to influence other lanes of your that might be winning and are your only hope to win the game. Option 2 is YOU ROAM, you lost your lane sitting in it behind your turret has ZERO hope of resulting in you catching up. So admit you lost and then say let me go see if I can roam make some plays and turn my other lanes into the snowballs that will win the game while the 3-0 that beat me down sits alone up top farming, and then later we win team fights. That is the proper strategy, not hiding behind your turret and letting zed go rape every lane to ensure all of your teams lanes lost. Its why players like hashinshin can stay upper diamond/low masters while feeding his arse off every other game he understands even if he is losing he can draw pressure to himself when he is worth no gold while the rest of his team continues to snowball and in the end carry him. Oh I am sure the small brain crew will down vote me but hey you can't help stupid can you.
: idk why people wanted Jungle influence nerfed. There are like two junglers in the whole roster that have impact in the event that their mid laner isnt winning. Nerf mid lanes influence on jungle, would be the right thing to do if u ask me.
> [{quoted}](name=PhearBunny,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lXyEvdAR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-25T11:25:17.839+0000) > > idk why people wanted Jungle influence nerfed. There are like two junglers in the whole roster that have impact in the event that their mid laner isnt winning. > Nerf mid lanes influence on jungle, would be the right thing to do if u ask me. There is some truth here and I often wish they delete the jungle role. Often poor players jingle because it’s easy mode and they get to fight with numbers advantage all the time and pick almost every fight. That said there are a jungle on each team shouldn’t you lose if the other jungle is better? But because of the agency of jungle the problem feels like the better jungle makes all lanes lose for enemy which isn’t fun. So I don’t know what the answer is I just know jungle has way too munch influence over the lanes and gets way to safe if gameplay and that the game now revolving only around who ever team understands outnumbering enemy is all that matters is really lousy gameplay.
: > [{quoted}](name=Crimson Zeppelin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lXyEvdAR,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-25T07:37:09.527+0000) > > *I meant I'm a midlaner and not a jungler. > > I cannot help but notice if my jungler or support fails, they would be below 2-3 levels against laners and cannot come back to the game forever. If your jungler picks a lvl 6 champion, they would typically be 2 levels behind. If a support loses they would be popped like balloons. > . > Yes, I know the community demanded jungle and support income and influence be nerfed or balanced but I never expected something like this. im gonna be straight with you. if you're feeding its not because of the role you're in. its because you fucking suck ass and feed. its really that simple. when i lose lane i NEVER feed. ever. because im not an idiot who thjnks he can safely walk up to the middle of the lane and try to farm or continue trading after ive died once or twice.
> [{quoted}](name=ScarnMichaelScar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lXyEvdAR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-25T15:52:51.002+0000) > > im gonna be straight with you. if you're feeding its not because of the role you're in. its because you fucking suck ass and feed. its really that simple. when i lose lane i NEVER feed. ever. because im not an idiot who thjnks he can safely walk up to the middle of the lane and try to farm or continue trading after ive died once or twice. Gonna be straight with you people like you who don’t feed are the worst type of players. Your solution to losing your lane is to dump your laner on the rest of your team. You are the problem not the solution like you think. Cool you died 3 times to your lane but you won’t feed instead you will hide behind your turret and let your 3-0 lamer roam the map all game destroying every other lane gee thanks you sure did your job by not “feeding”. Let’s add in a healthy dose of “I pinged Mia” not my fault.
Dynikus (NA)
: >It's about objectives. You've unlocked the secret to victory, my friend. League is and pretty much always has been primarily a macro game.
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Op8uT0TW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-14T22:20:52.219+0000) > > You've unlocked the secret to victory, my friend. > League is and pretty much always has been primarily a macro game. 100% wrong it’s the noobie illusion. You don’t get objectives without gold which is the lifeblood of power and you get gold from farm and kills. Yes the final winning condition is around objectives but the part people skip over is how to get the chance to take objectives. You want a dragon? You better kill or force bot lane to back because people don’t take them 5 v 5. In almost every case an objective is taken it’s because a fight occurred that gave you the advantage needed to overpower the other team and get the objective. The game literally never ends With 5 people alone defending a nexus while the 5 enemies take the nexus objective you kill people then take a undefended objective almost always. How do you kill people? Having more gold to buy more items and have more fighting power or out number people.
: The system needs fixing but your solution will create a very bad environment. Players will do whatever they can to preserve good KDA. They will steal kills from their main carry, not help teammates when the kill is not 100% guaranteed, and so on. Already people are too occupied with their KDA that they don't understand that victory is the main goal of the game. I've played around 1000 matches in silver and I am hard-stuck. Almost got to gold, but dropped. I take silver 1 promos at least couple of times every single day. Once I climbed and dropped from silver 2 six times in one sitting. I get 15 games win-streaks and 20 games lose-streaks. It's a fucking coin flip. I agree with you, afk and inting is a non-existent issue, very rare to occur. Most of the time someone goes afk because riot servers suck. Unfortunately win lane win game doesn't really work. If your team refuses to listen, if they know better, if they don't like when someone tells them what to do, most definitely you are going to lose. I hate to play against duo's. It is not fair, they have too much of an advantage. Especially given that you can get a couple of duo's in your team or against you. People are very toxic in game chat. Once every 10 games or so I get positive teammates who joke, never flame, have nice attitude. No wonder, given how many toxic streamers and youtubers there are. I don't understand this LP system. I get 15-19 fro victory, and lose the same amount. Sometimes I get 16 for win and lose 19 for loss. I've seen videos where people get 25 for a win. What gives...
> [{quoted}](name=GoldsmithSmarty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oaWAAneM,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-11-13T10:23:31.215+0000) > > The system needs fixing but your solution will create a very bad environment. Players will do whatever they can to preserve good KDA. They will steal kills from their main carry, not help teammates when the kill is not 100% guaranteed, and so on. Already people are too occupied with their KDA that they don't understand that victory is the main goal of the game. > > I've played around 1000 matches in silver and I am hard-stuck. Almost got to gold, but dropped. I take silver 1 promos at least couple of times every single day. Once I climbed and dropped from silver 2 six times in one sitting. > I get 15 games win-streaks and 20 games lose-streaks. > It's a fucking coin flip. > I agree with you, afk and inting is a non-existent issue, very rare to occur. Most of the time someone goes afk because riot servers suck. > > Unfortunately win lane win game doesn't really work. If your team refuses to listen, if they know better, if they don't like when someone tells them what to do, most definitely you are going to lose. > I hate to play against duo's. It is not fair, they have too much of an advantage. Especially given that you can get a couple of duo's in your team or against you. > People are very toxic in game chat. Once every 10 games or so I get positive teammates who joke, never flame, have nice attitude. > No wonder, given how many toxic streamers and youtubers there are. > > I don't understand this LP system. I get 15-19 fro victory, and lose the same amount. Sometimes I get 16 for win and lose 19 for loss. I've seen videos where people get 25 for a win. What gives... The changes I suggest take more than kda into it and no one will steal kills because in kda a kill or assist doesn’t matter. Again if you go 1-12-4 you clearly do not deserve the same reward and punishment as the teammates who went 12-1-19 just a fact, you can tie in over all kill participation cs wards placed etc... until then the system will continue to result in the cesspool it has been for 9 seasons but go ahead pretend otherwise.
Kivolan (NA)
: Toning Down Ekko's Safety & Reliability
It’s really simple the problem is he gets way too much damage from the basic qwe so he never needs to use his ultimate to kill people. Transfer or remove dmg froM qwe so he he wants to 100-0 people he needs to land his ult damage. He really is one of the most brain dead champs atm same thing over and over all in with qwe and either get kills or don’t and r to safety rinse repeat. The sad part is that qwe usually does enough damage to kill people it’s the joke this game has become.
: This original post is just another kid complaining without knowledge of the game. Bot lane is amazingly strong and highly impactful upon the game. When you have a great Adc and support, they often win lane and help obtain dragon objectives, towers in other lanes, scuttler, gank mid lane, and steal jungle from enemy jungler.
> [{quoted}](name=mmoran5554,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iK9j2oBA,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-10-17T13:12:11.619+0000) > > This original post is just another kid complaining without knowledge of the game. Bot lane is amazingly strong and highly impactful upon the game. When you have a great Adc and support, they often win lane and help obtain dragon objectives, towers in other lanes, scuttler, gank mid lane, and steal jungle from enemy jungler. I think you are describing yourself. I like how you qualified your point on bot lane with the requirement of "when you have a great adc and support". The point was that as an individual role ADC is free food essentially top mid and jungle in almost every circumstance are hunting down an adc or support because they know with almost certainty they will win. Mf over extended bot solo but she is 5/0/3 Renekton who is 1/2/2 is like OMW to slaughter that idiot who is over extended. Flip the situation the dumb 1/2/2 renekton is over extended bot the 5/0/3 MF will NEVER EVER be like ohh man look at the dummy over extended lets me run down there and collect the free gold. Now understand you can exchange renekton with basically every mid /top and jungle pick. Bot is free food. Its the weakest champs in the game period and they plan to make them even weaker. but in an organized mid to late game fight where your ADC is able to free fire the entire time? Yes they will win that engagement and do alot of dmg, but there are far more scenarios that another role could do the same thing vlad deletes entire teams, ori deletes entire teams, kennen deletes entire team, etc... because both aoe and range will in the end have the safest ability and the easiest ability to apply damage. Also most people confuse "adc" with what is actually "adc + support" so yes 2 people who are better at the game working in toandem will produce power results... Lastly and the big one is everything tends to happen in bot lane so when one bot lane win it wins twice as hard....IE in bot lane 2 kills occur twice the gold as top lane killing or mid. so it tends to snowball the hardest because of the volume of kills that can occurs not because the role is strong. There are exceptions to the stuff i listed but they are rare like ya a few vayne can roam and hunt down people but even then vayne types "nice champ syndra press q and r ignite and i died lol".
mark6028 (EUW)
: What? A legitimate diamond smurf rolls over any gold and low plat player like there is no tommorrow. The mechanical superiority in lane alone is enough to body them and snowball off of that. Probably a lot of boosted diamonds that realized they have no business being there and start smurfing to feel a bit better about it.
> [{quoted}](name=mark6028,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=olBwxLMH,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-14T12:51:44.323+0000) > > What? > > A legitimate diamond smurf rolls over any gold and low plat player like there is no tommorrow. > > The mechanical superiority in lane alone is enough to body them and snowball off of that. > > Probably a lot of boosted diamonds that realized they have no business being there and start smurfing to feel a bit better about it. Just an outright lie a quit YouTube check on silvers in diamond games and you can find hard stuck silvers that compete and carry diamond games. Sorry skill gap isn’t near what people think and I think we are all tired of the “high Elo” lie. Look reality is the system is crap and is abused at all elos and gold players deserve quality matches just as much as the challengers or diamonds. I’ll tell you why people smurf to low Elos it’s simple they are weak asses who like to fluff their ego. They will get better scores and win more and well for most people winning is more important that being challenged. Another big lie that is propagated it the old unranked to challenger it’s actually easier to go from Unranked to high rank than from plat to challenger because of the way the system buffers your Elo changes based on your win rate . So you inflate your win rate stomping bronze and iron and silver so by the time your win rate levels out at plat low diamond your still getting huge gains for wins and small hits for losses because you went 30-2 destroying iron to silver. Any rate the entire system sucks and the op is just one of the many reasons why he can’t handle losing so he goes to prey on weaker competition which in turn ruins their games or get account sharing or you get people boosting to gold plat. It’s actually worst at gold because on top of all of the normal abuses you also get smurfing and the noise from all new accounts starting of in the middle of the rank system instead of at the bottom. Anything else is just a lie when people like qt cry he can’t win because match making meanwhile he can’t even carry low diamond games on his alt it’s a joke reality check out of the high Elo people crying about match making simply are not as good as they think.
: Well immobile champions must have something - because then otherwise immobile champions wouldn't be doing fine statisically.
> [{quoted}](name=charge attack,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n2Y3UMuj,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2018-10-08T23:00:04.969+0000) > > Well immobile champions must have something - because then otherwise immobile champions wouldn't be doing fine statisically. They do its called a skilled playerbase. You have to play immobile champions SOOOOO much better than the dash champs that bad players simply dont pick them once they figure out they can do better with dash champs covering up their poor play. Good players play dash champs as well but bad players really dont play immobile ones much too hard and punishing for poor play.
: Odyssey: Extraction is the most anti-fun experience I've had in this game in a while.
Uhm dont play it if its not your cup of tea? I mean are you really complaining about an optional mode not being designed to cater to your personal taste?
Naymlyss (NA)
: Because different champions have different strengths? {{champion:45}} can oneshot and has zoning {{champion:61}} has catch, follow up engage, utility, and moderate damage {{champion:84}} does a lot of damage with high mobility and utility {{champion:74}} makes the enemy laner uninstall
> [{quoted}](name=Naymlyss,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n2Y3UMuj,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-10-08T22:36:04.823+0000) > > Because different champions have different strengths? > > {{champion:45}} can oneshot and has zoning > > {{champion:61}} has catch, follow up engage, utility, and moderate damage > > {{champion:84}} does a lot of damage with high mobility and utility > > {{champion:74}} makes the enemy laner uninstall Cherry pick maybe the most rarest of the exceptions lol. Ori has mobility btw.
: Immobile champions are usually harder scalers than mobile champions, but of course we're not going to ACTUALLY think about that.
> [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n2Y3UMuj,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-10-08T22:01:13.996+0000) > > Immobile champions are usually harder scalers than mobile champions, but of course we're not going to ACTUALLY think about that. Uhm no they arent lol, like literally just spew random lies and pretend they are facts hahaha.
Yara0 (NA)
: So if champions with 1-3 dashes deal more damage then champions with no dashes then whats the point?
> [{quoted}](name=Yara0,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n2Y3UMuj,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-10-08T17:04:03.590+0000) > > Whats the point of picking an immobile champion? The more dashes you have the safer you are and if your doing more damage then people less safe then you then whats the tipping point of picking an immobile champion? ITs even worse to be honest, riot seems to insist on putting the full DPS of a kit on them so they actually do MORE dmg with less abilities and get the bonus of their dash utility. Like the new akali does more dmg with her abilities even though 1 does nothing but makes a shroud lol. What i mean is Akali shroud does no dmg but her other 2 non abilities get scaled to do as much dmg (include CD not just abilities dmg)) as other champs 3 non ults, making them stronger in every way. You see this over and over, another great example is ekko who basically just fishes for free kills because his qwe are over stacked then just using his R to escape. champions with high mobility should have over all lower ability not a little but significant yet they don;t they get equal dmg and then just gain the advantage of their mobility/utility and actually get to put out their dmg even faster. This is why league of legends balance team is turbo trash. Even sadder is every new champ and rework keeps doubling down on this incompetent design balance.
Subdue (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Grunt666,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=400AoaKg,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-12T12:54:17.330+0000) > > Before you make such a claim go browse some random people's ranked match history, you will be quite suprised to discover i'm actually right and there is this very strong correlation between people being autofilled/using champs they almost never play and being on the losing team and doing disproportionately poor compared to their teammates. > > Im not sure why you would think otherwise league is a very simple yet devilishly complex game due to the incredible amount of interactions between the 130+ champions and their abilities and play styles. > > and yes riot can chang ethe things i pointed out extremely easily its on them. Okay, I took your advice and looked at your match history. In there you had ranked games where you were Pyke 0/7/1, Jhin, 1/7/7, Jihn 0/7/3. There were other games where you did poorly, but in these games you did exceptionally poorly. Did you deserve to be flamed in these games? Did you deserve to get harassed? The answer is no. Regardless of how poor you play, every player is responsible for their own actions. Every player _chooses_ whether to rage, or not. Every player _chooses_ whether to flame, or not. Every player _chooses_ whether to be toxic, or not. Takes responsibility for your own actions and learn some god damn self control.
> [{quoted}](name=Subdue,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=400AoaKg,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-08-12T15:08:59.543+0000) > > Okay, I took your advice and looked at your match history. In there you had ranked games where you were Pyke 0/7/1, Jhin, 1/7/7, Jihn 0/7/3. There were other games where you did poorly, but in these games you did exceptionally poorly. Did you deserve to be flamed in these games? Did you deserve to get harassed? > > The answer is no. Regardless of how poor you play, every player is responsible for their own actions. Every player _chooses_ whether to rage, or not. Every player _chooses_ whether to flame, or not. Every player _chooses_ whether to be toxic, or not. > > Takes responsibility for your own actions and learn some god damn self control. Ahh selective cherry picking i see. Look at ALL of them don;t scout out my worst games and try to make a leap. Yet you prove my point. The pyke game? I never played pyke before was made i got shuffled to support so I say screw it ill try pyke. I was terrible at it ,however my entire team was bad. As for the jihn games when you get really bad teams you get really bad scores. Really man you cherry pick a few of my worst games ( you literally had to dig back over 20 matches lol) one of which i did try a new champ and was bad and try to suggest somehow i was ever toxic and i need self control lol? Stop trying to be a DB and pick ME apart...look at the games I WIN therefore i must be happy camper and look at the enemy team players....and yup sure enough when I win via a pretty big stomp enemy team is filled with autofilled and first time champ picks. I'm not the problem its riot poorly designed system that frustrates players and creates animosity worst part is they are really simple fixes.
DearPear (EUW)
: You're so delusional... That's actually saddening to see such effort given into not taking the responsability for your own reactions, actions and thoughts.
> [{quoted}](name=DearPear,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=400AoaKg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-12T12:30:11.642+0000) > > You're so delusional... That's actually saddening to see such effort given into not taking the responsability for your own reactions, actions and thoughts. Before you make such a claim go browse some random people's ranked match history, you will be quite suprised to discover i'm actually right and there is this very strong correlation between people being autofilled/using champs they almost never play and being on the losing team and doing disproportionately poor compared to their teammates. Im not sure why you would think otherwise league is a very simple yet devilishly complex game due to the incredible amount of interactions between the 130+ champions and their abilities and play styles. and yes riot can chang ethe things i pointed out extremely easily its on them.
Rioter Comments
: Average KDA 7/4/6 on Jhin (36% Win rate) "My teammates are holding me back" Change my mind please.
You wont get many real answers from these asshats to be honest. They have been brainwashed by the PC anti toxic police. I had a huge debate about this years ago reality is all these people are wrong its not you, its your teammates. The game is a coin flip for most people I proved this I used 4 accounts. I made a post similar to you I had insane stats using Katarina but a 37% winrate, and I was given a never ending list of how it must be my fault, it was around 100 matches. So I used my second account it was basically the same rank basically ended up similar stats (slightly less actually) 77% winrate 100 games. I got nothing but crickets, and few who had the guts to challenge it suggest "you got better on your second 100 games". I said fair enough did the same thing on my last 2 accounts 3rd account 64% winrate similar stats, and the 4th and final? 39% winrate same stats. Which of course blew every possible option out minus the suggest I actually got worse on my last 400 games. Important note my personal stats were pretty much consistent across all 4 accounts. Sorry the only possible reason is the matchmaker providing random luck of the quality of my teammates. A few extra points Sorry KDA is extremely important provided you play honestly and dont cherry pick kills. Yes objective are important however they are always taken off the back of KILLS (or people so hurt they have to back). damage delt to enemy champ matters alot however it depends how and when the dmg is done but it is important. Doubt me?? check at the highest level aka pro play the team with the most dmg delt to champ and the better KDA almost always wins exclusively. Same thing watch most every objective they are only taken after a team get an advantage from picking a kill or 2 or forcing people to back from the dmg delt trying for a kill. I could go on and on i done it many times to the point I proved my point without a doubt. People like this garbage yorick with his 2.0 kda are just lucky, he is lucky his teammates consistently win 4 v 4 while he afks top like a bot pretending he is playing the game or doing anything that resembles playing well. Yes sure double life in silver will carry his skill is that much greater but for the rest of us who want to try to jump 1 division luck is the number one factor. Tips for you? Find a duo que support who will play a tanky initiator. OR find a role or play a champ that is a trust 1v9 style hard carry otherwise bend over accept the RNGJESUS of matchmaking.
: The Question of the Ages: Is Yasuo OP?
He is badly broken, and only struggles at the very top levels of play because of how incredible the teamwork and micro is. I mean his passive alone are obscenely broken lol. 50% crit rate bonus, a short duration refreshing shield that absorbs tonnes of hp's, and another classic riot "melee" champion that actually is not very melee at all, big auto range, and all abilities that are yup RANGED, and that also nullify range or allow him to close any range to make range meaningless.
: {{champion:50}} was actually weak until his QoL changes to his ult, he needed some number nerfs after but if they ignored his problems he wouldn't ever be good. {{champion:145}} was shit at release, the only reason she powerspiked and got broken was because riot buffed her entire kit in one patch when the biggest buff she really needed was that attack range. There was no reason to pick her over vayne with her previous numbers until she got that buff, now she's better but the rest of the damage buffs were a little overtuned and need taken down. Guinsoo's getting changed afterwards didn't help either, but she still needed the range. I know its hard for people to understand this; but the stronger a champ is at release, the easier it is to balance them down the road, since you can find what their strengths are and nerf those or take them out, but when a champion is weak, its harder to pinpoint why its weak or what strength you want to target and buff, as for instance, kai where riot didn't understand what her problems were so they just tuned everything at once. Swain got his buffs, then one QoL fix and suddenly that QoL fix with his ult was enough to make him consistent and he got stripped of power from those buffs. Ornn is probably the only one I can think of that didn't need buffs since his problem was ally learning curve with buying his items early and throwing leads with them or delaying powerspikes.
> [{quoted}](name=Tormentula,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qiwKtbrV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-01T00:05:15.605+0000) > > {{champion:50}} was actually weak until his QoL changes to his ult, he needed some number nerfs after but if they ignored his problems he wouldn't ever be good. > > {{champion:145}} was shit at release, the only reason she powerspiked and got broken was because riot buffed her entire kit in one patch when the biggest buff she really needed was that attack range. There was no reason to pick her over vayne with her previous numbers until she got that buff, now she's better but the rest of the damage buffs were a little overtuned and need taken down. Guinsoo's getting changed afterwards didn't help either, but she still needed the range. > > I know its hard for people to understand this; but the stronger a champ is at release, the easier it is to balance them down the road, since you can find what their strengths are and nerf those or take them out, but when a champion is weak, its harder to pinpoint why its weak or what strength you want to target and buff, as for instance, kai where riot didn't understand what her problems were so they just tuned everything at once. Swain got his buffs, then one QoL fix and suddenly that QoL fix with his ult was enough to make him consistent and he got stripped of power from those buffs. > > Ornn is probably the only one I can think of that didn't need buffs since his problem was ally learning curve with buying his items early and throwing leads with them or delaying powerspikes. Uhm kaisa was not bad at release lol, was literally pick/ban in korea pro the instant she was available which was before her buffs. What is shit is players like you who think they can pick up a new champion on week 1 and somehow have a mastery of the best builds and interactions with 130 other champions.
: Only thing needed nerfing is adc. Riot is nerfing jg and mages for zero reason other than to keep adcs relevant
> [{quoted}](name=ChristmasEvelynn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=x974Phjz,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-05-01T12:29:23.589+0000) > > Only thing needed nerfing is adc. Riot is nerfing jg and mages for zero reason other than to keep adcs relevant ADc is more complicated they are epic trash early , epic gods late, what ADC need is a far smoother curve more early game power less late game power.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dr Mercy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yVvE61ui,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-04-30T22:24:32.735+0000) > > ADCs getting nerfed isn't going to stop that. The fact that there are two people at Bot, means that you have a chance of two kills, and you'll set ahead 2 people on your team. So even if ADC wasn't this monster the boards says them to be, the fact that you can give an advantage for 2 people, and set behind 2 enemies, is a big factor. this is only true because botlane comes online so fast now tho. In the past, while ganking bot was always a good idea because you are affecting more people and had the opportunity for objectives, it wasn't so important that mid and top lane, lanes that come online sooner than botlane, were borderline negligible. The upcoming changes are aimed specifically and making botlane scale later into the game again, which should address that particular issue to a great extent. Point is, there will actually be merit to ganking mid or top over bot now.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaddyFantome,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yVvE61ui,comment-id=000c0004,timestamp=2018-05-02T00:24:26.167+0000) > > this is only true because botlane comes online so fast now tho. > In the past, while ganking bot was always a good idea because you are affecting more people and had the opportunity for objectives, it wasn't so important that mid and top lane, lanes that come online sooner than botlane, were borderline negligible. > > The upcoming changes are aimed specifically and making botlane scale later into the game again, which should address that particular issue to a great extent. > > Point is, there will actually be merit to ganking mid or top over bot now. And once again riot shows us they have no clue. "adc" do not scale early at all right now, however a few broken adc champs do and yup they really are not even ADC's and its because of a certain item....Oh your not sure what I am talking about? Varus/kaisa/kog really do magic dmg and then you add on the busted should be deleted broken stupid item guinsoo and ya they come on line mighty fast. Pick MF or sivir get yourself 1 item and then laugh as everyone in the game laughs as you require 15 auto attacks to kill them while you in turn will die in 2 seconds to that full tank top laner or that 1 doran ring mid laner, or the red smite not even fully completed jungle item jungler.
Elohaven (NA)
: ADC mains want ADCs nerfed just so...
> [{quoted}](name=Elohaven,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yVvE61ui,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-30T20:09:06.812+0000) > > ...Every lane can stop ganking them. Except that's not the reason everyone ganks bot, bot is ganked so much because they are the easiest to kill, usually lowest level, usually, no defensive items, and on top of that ADC's are utter garbage early game for the most part as they scale multiplicative off multiple items. Literally if you are zed/ahri insert most any mid laner if you come bot when you get 6 unloading on the adc even with no items will be a kill, go top you might not even remove half the champs hp. add on that a successful ganks will result in the dragon as well, and there really isnt much ob an objective top for a bonus.
Rioter Comments
: So tired of getting bursted by ADCs
> [{quoted}](name=LechintanTudor,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QQXYsVOl,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-27T18:08:10.882+0000) > > {{item:3031}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3094}} > Getting 50% of your health taken from a single 700 range auto attack is so stupid. > And it's been like this for a very long time. > Do you really need to wait until mid season to fix this shit? Man you are so right, its ten times more fun to have rengar 100-0 you with 1 item out of stealth in .0001 seconds. that is real gameplay, or when LB dashes across a full screen instant kills you with 1 spell and then warps back across the screen to safety, NOW THAT IS MUCH MORE FUN AND NOT BULLSHIT! Skillz.
: Assassins shouldn't be able to just 1v2 freely. Stop asking for it.
"assassin" as a class in retarded in a game like this, unless they want to add "victim" as a class for them to only be able to kill and see how many people chose to be the "victim". This is supposed to be a game to skill not a rock paper scissors game, where because player A picks "assassin" he gets to run around the map insta deleting anyone who is not a "tank". Sorry man I didnt sign up to be 100-0 in the blink of an eye by some ultra mobile ultra safe usually invis bullshit class. This is why league is garbage, oh look rengar has 1 item, now i auto die before he even hits the ground unless I can flash in a split second (once per 5 minutes) or my support is next to me and can shield me and exhaust rengar with in .15 seconds. Sooner they delete the concept of assassins the sooner they can properly balance the game to be fun again. Assassins counter play = stay in base, over never be anywhere on the map alone for even a second, yet somehow the squishy all dps assasin can roam freely constantly hunting people down, so much fun, I always wanted to play a permanant victim when i play a pvp game, I usually name my character cannon fodder.
: Rylai should have less AP, but significantly more HP and a stronger slow
Yes because nothing is more fun than being perma slowed by an item....doesnt get any dumber than a post like this.
: There's a fundamental flaw in your flow of logic though. Your logic would read in simplified form: A B So C The way your statement reads there is no stated correlation between winning or losing being fun and the game being fun. You would need to add a line saying something like: winning must be fun or losing must be fun for the game to be fun. Then the logic would read: A B (AvB)<->C So C --- Now to not be nit-picky and stuck up and torturing people with my logic class. You last got ranked in season 6 as gold. You are **still** level 30. You played **two** games. You haven't played this game for shit. Addicted my ass. Why are you posting this? You haven't even played (lets do the math): 2688 xp needed to get from 30 to 31 Assuming you got the minimum xp per game (15 min surrender gives 61xp for losing a bot game) that gives: 2688/61=44 games but thats too little slack, lets say you won 40% 79xp min for a 15 min game (still bots) 79*4+61*6=682 for 10 games 2688/682=3.9 => 39 games at least one had to be first win so we need to recalculate for that(400 xp) 682+400=1082 2688-1082=1606 1606/682=2.4 => 24 games+10 games= 34 games You have played less than 34 games this means over about the last 6 months you've played less than 34 games. That is less than a game every 5 days. But that wouldn't make sense to say with how we calculated everything. If we were to say that we would have to account for more wins of the day. Lets do that. 0.4x*(400+79)+0.6x*61=2688 228.2x=2688 x=11.8 that makes it 11 games max or less than one game every 16 days (less than a patch frequency). _**So at the two extremes we have you playing 34 games in one day or 16 games intermittently throughout the last 6 months. Either way thats hardly any basis for an opinion on the state of the game. **_ So again, why did you make this post? You aren't playing the game enough to know what's going on, you don't even possibly play enough to have played a game in all the patches the past 6 months. How can you say anything about the state of the game? How can you say you're addicted? Stop being an internet troll and find something to do.
> [{quoted}](name=Altonius Amakiir,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qyXlql3G,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2018-04-27T03:58:51.905+0000) > > There&#x27;s a fundamental flaw in your flow of logic though. > > Your logic would read in simplified form: > A > B > So C > > The way your statement reads there is no stated correlation between winning or losing being fun and the game being fun. You would need to add a line saying something like: winning must be fun or losing must be fun for the game to be fun. > > Then the logic would read: > A > B > (AvB)&lt;-&gt;C > So C > > --- > > Now to not be nit-picky and stuck up and torturing people with my logic class. > > You last got ranked in season 6 as gold. You are **still** level 30. You played **two** games. > You haven&#x27;t played this game for shit. Addicted my ass. Why are you posting this? > > You haven&#x27;t even played (lets do the math): > 2688 xp needed to get from 30 to 31 > Assuming you got the minimum xp per game (15 min surrender gives 61xp for losing a bot game) > that gives: 2688/61=44 games > but thats too little slack, lets say you won 40% > 79xp min for a 15 min game (still bots) > 79*4+61*6=682 for 10 games > 2688/682=3.9 =&gt; 39 games > at least one had to be first win so we need to recalculate for that(400 xp) > 682+400=1082 > 2688-1082=1606 > 1606/682=2.4 =&gt; 24 games+10 games= 34 games > > You have played less than 34 games this means over about the last 6 months you&#x27;ve played less than 34 games. That is less than a game every 5 days. But that wouldn&#x27;t make sense to say with how we calculated everything. If we were to say that we would have to account for more wins of the day. > > Lets do that. > 0.4x*(400+79)+0.6x*61=2688 > 228.2x=2688 > x=11.8 > that makes it 11 games max or less than one game every 16 days (less than a patch frequency). > > _**So at the two extremes we have you playing 34 games in one day or 16 games intermittently throughout the last 6 months. Either way thats hardly any basis for an opinion on the state of the game. **_ > > So again, why did you make this post? You aren&#x27;t playing the game enough to know what&#x27;s going on, you don&#x27;t even possibly play enough to have played a game in all the patches the past 6 months. How can you say anything about the state of the game? How can you say you&#x27;re addicted? Stop being an internet troll and find something to do. Sad state of the education system is failing our youth so badly it makes my eyes bleed. So let me toss out this wild and crazy concept to add to your so called "logic class".... its entirely possible he posted with a different account than he plays on. Most veteran league players have multiple accounts. I mean you really think a person who plays from your "expert math" 2 games in the last 12 months would come post on the forums complaining about the state of the game? Please man get a refund on your "logic class".
NemeBro (NA)
: Yeah it's pretty fucking wild. I love Mundo and Garen, but these are awful, awful designs. Dr. Mundo in particular feels awful to play against when he's actually good and is typically overbearing. Looking forward to it man.
> [{quoted}](name=NemeBro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=O3zWa0AZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-26T03:32:59.166+0000) > > Yeah it&#x27;s pretty fucking wild. I love Mundo and Garen, but these are awful, awful designs. Dr. Mundo in particular feels awful to play against when he&#x27;s actually good and is typically overbearing. Looking forward to it man. Really mundo is actually a garbage champion good player or not...42nd win rate, 40th pick rate for top lane and you complain his ult got buffed? Mundo is a free lane just use common sense dont fight with his ult and get grievous wounds?Lets check on garen 34th win rate, 32 pick rate....sorry both of them BADLY need any type of help they can get. as for poppy ya riot as usual showing they have no clue as poppy has a terrible win rate, and a poor pick rate.
Snowman Arc (EUNE)
: Casual players realizing what pro players knew all along.
> [{quoted}](name=Snowman Arc,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2xOpZqb5,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-25T16:09:15.098+0000) > > That assassins are generally not viable. They fell of the meta as soon as people realized that assassins are easily countered with proper vision control, right reactions and good support play. Seeing how most assassins can be countered by most supports&amp;#039; kits, they moved away from them and instead went into the way of waveclear mages, that will provide even more AoE damage later on from a distance. > > 4 years later, casual players realized that a Lulu was always able to polymorph the Zed, Janna was always able to ult that Talon away, and that Alistar can headbutt any threat away. > > Guess what people. These things were happening FOR SO LONG now. Why do you have such a big problem with it now? uhm wrong, they are only not viable in very organized play because teamwork can overcome an assasin, but honestly the same can be said about many things yea? Guess what mf isnt viable because everyone has dashes and ways to interrupt her channeled ult?
y0r1ck (NA)
: I agree with the sentiment, but the problem is your system only considers people who conform to the meta. Meaning someone who plays off-meta might be able to gain elo very quickly by doing the right things, or might never gain much elo if they play in a way that's very different from their average position. I'm trying to think of a way around that problem. Imo the best solution I could think of is something like the efficiency ratings in professional basketball. If you don't know, it's basically how good or bad a player is boiled down to a single number. Even though it's not perfectly accurate, it uses all of a players contributions and mistakes to calculate the number and doesn't compare it within the player's role. As such it's a better indicator of how much a player helped his team, rather than how well he did compared to other players in his role. The difference between efficiency rating and your idea is that efficiency rating doesn't take role into account. So I think it'll work better to determine if you deserve lp or not.
> [{quoted}](name=ALegoPiece,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hi8Ogcz4,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-04-26T04:59:49.200+0000) > > I agree with the sentiment, but the problem is your system only considers people who conform to the meta. Meaning someone who plays off-meta might be able to gain elo very quickly by doing the right things, or might never gain much elo if they play in a way that&#x27;s very different from their average position. > > I&#x27;m trying to think of a way around that problem. Imo the best solution I could think of is something like the efficiency ratings in professional basketball. If you don&#x27;t know, it&#x27;s basically how good or bad a player is boiled down to a single number. Even though it&#x27;s not perfectly accurate, it uses all of a players contributions and mistakes to calculate the number and doesn&#x27;t compare it within the player&#x27;s role. As such it&#x27;s a better indicator of how much a player helped his team, rather than how well he did compared to other players in his role. > > The difference between efficiency rating and your idea is that efficiency rating doesn&#x27;t take role into account. So I think it&#x27;ll work better to determine if you deserve lp or not. Please provide some sort of example of how this would not work? So tell us about this off meta play that somehow is a large contributor to winning that bypasses all metrics?
KonJoo (EUW)
: what skill performence exactly ? damage output ? kda? gold ?
> [{quoted}](name=KonJoo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hi8Ogcz4,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-26T00:09:50.317+0000) > > what skill performence exactly ? damage output ? kda? gold ? They arleady have a system that is why you might get an A grade or maybe a C grade. ITs a culmination of things, but make no mistake the truly meaningful parts of this game are easily tracked by metrics, you might want to think doing the lowest dmg on your team as ADC but you pinged dragon each time makes you a super valuable teammate but you are wrong. Your KDA (important is the assists as well as kill and deaths) encompasses an incredible amount of "untangible" game skill, map awareness, moving to support teammates, taking advantage of right situations, avoid bad situations, application of dmg, etc.... So the current system would need some ehancing and tweeking but the idea that metrics like CS, gold earned, KDA, kill participation, dmg dealt, dmg healed are not very strong indicators of your skill and even more so when compared toy our teamamtes and the enemy team for your relative performance int he match would be extremely inaccurate.
: I can tell you now, Ranked dies if it becomes based off individual performance. That said, I think you should lose less LP if one person loses a game for you single-handed. I think that making the Ranked System become based on individual performance only rewards the so-called 'toxic soloQ players' who tend to play at the expense of their teammates.
> [{quoted}](name=DarkSoul1994,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hi8Ogcz4,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-04-26T02:34:36.522+0000) > > I can tell you now, Ranked dies if it becomes based off individual performance. I think you should lose less LP if one person loses a game for you single-handed. > > I think that making the Ranked System become based on individual performance only rewards the so-called &#x27;toxic soloQ players&#x27; who tend to play at the expense of their teammates. Disagree, rank will finally thrive, because no longer are you held hostage by that toxic "idont care if I win but instead of play normals i'll punish ranked players by ruining their game" solo q players. The real toxic players are the one who come to rank have no interest in trying to win, the entire point of ranked is to provide a competitive experience, that is why ranked que and normals que exists, yet many funzies types like you feel obligated to bring your passive aggressive toxic self to ranked and ruin games for others, and then QQ OMG TOXIC SOMEONE SAID IM BAD! as you then snicker to yourself that you got someone to report.
Onotori (NA)
: This new ranking system is a bunch of bullshit to hide the issue.
> [{quoted}](name=Konotori,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hi8Ogcz4,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-25T22:26:11.329+0000) > > So, a diamond player is diamond, no matter what. They can swap roles, play new champs, all that -- but they&amp;#039;re still diamond. They have a better understanding of the game, the champs, and all those little interactions you learn over time playing the game. A diamond ADC main who is playing mid for the first time ever will still dramatically outperform a silver mid main (assuming that diamond actually deserves their rank). Despite that, they could still lose because their bot lane decides to feed, and despite everything that diamond player does, they&amp;#039;re unable to stop the snowball. That&amp;#039;s got nothing to do with the diamond player in an offrole. > > **The issue is not people playing offroles and doing worse, it&amp;#039;s that the ranked system does nothing to recognize each individual player -- it&amp;#039;s all about the outcome of the game, which is determined by 9 other players who are out of your control.** > ######(Moreso these days than previous seasons, with how fucking absurd damage is) > > If you want to make ranked fair for the individual, don&amp;#039;t just cover up the issue like you&amp;#039;re doing. Retool the ranked system to modify LP gains / losses based on your ***individual*** performance (not per game, but over an average that builds with every game you play), based on stats that are important to the role you play. > > For example: A diamond player who was boosted feeds every game, and can&amp;#039;t function in high ELO. But because they were carried by a booster, they got a rank they don&amp;#039;t deserve, since ELO is based on nothing but the outcome of the game. > > Now, with a proper ranked system, that person who paid for a boost is performing horribly every game, and so their LP gain is penalized, while the booster gains LP faster, eventually making the rank disparity too much, meaning the boostee can&amp;#039;t be boosted anymore -- forcing them to either pay a new booster, or just give up and stay in their own rank. > > A second example: A silver player who plays far better than most people up to say high plat can&amp;#039;t climb because of bad teammates. With a system based on individual performance, even if the silver&amp;#039;s teams are bad, if their performance is consistently higher, then they&amp;#039;ll eventually climb to where they belong, since their LP losses are minimized, while they gain quite a bit more on winning. > > If you wanna talk about fair matching, that seems pretty fair to me. But it doesn&amp;#039;t artificially extend the average playtime of the population, so it doesn&amp;#039;t have any kind of money making potential, and I know it won&amp;#039;t happen. > > **TL;DR: Make a ranked system based on individual performance, and all the complaints go away.** Bingo, just made a similar post. It also could have the side effect of inducing those passive aggressive quitters (who the report function will never punish) to play through the game, instead of QQ and sit alone somewhere afking minions to avoid being reported even though the reality is they did quit playing. Got some jerk on your team decides he will feed and make you lose? Ok well he will lose twice as much as me, so he is punishing himself even more, if you are just bad and misplaced because you abused duo q with your really good friend to legally boost yourself? NP you will get crushed every match you play alone and atleast drop much faster as you deserve to. Your teammates are all misplaced and all go 0/12/0 while you went 7/3/9 well atleast your losses are minimized theirs maximized so that each of you can reach your proper rank faster.
Rioter Comments
Sanngriðr (EUNE)
: You can't expect that much to be thought of from a guy who plays a champion that only needs 2 buttons to make his champion function to it's max potential and a shield bot holding his hand while at it.
> [{quoted}](name=silver 5 btw,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gOvK2zVI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-02T22:17:22.857+0000) > > You can&#x27;t expect that much to be thought of from a guy who plays a champion that only needs 2 buttons to make his champion function to it&#x27;s max potential and a shield bot holding his hand while at it. Right I mean unlike the player who spends 95% of the game playing vs the worst ai npc's every designed never having to deal with other actual humans players who then is afforded the luxury of picking every lopsided numbers fight favoring them for the entire game....now that takes REAL SKILL, #junglingissohard PS HALP shaco invaded my jungle OMG my team did nothing to help me 1v1 him team is bad with no map awareness, oh and thx for the crappy leash!
: Dear Botlane: There is a REASON I didn't ask for help doing dragon.
> [{quoted}](name=Cryonix,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gOvK2zVI,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-02T22:08:33.692+0000) > > But you showed up anyway, ignoring my danger ping, walked right over scuttle and told the entire, stronger enemy team that if they collapse on us they can get a free triple and a dragon. > > That&amp;#039;s why when you come to help after I ping you off, I immediately stop doing drag and jump over the wall, leaving you to your fate. Dear jungler there is a reason I pinged you off the dragon or enemy jungle, its because we have no lane pressure because the enemy jungler has been ganking non stop while you afk farmed your jungle and or meaningless "counter jungle camps". The enemy team is mia and collapsing on you, that is why we pinged danger and stayed in lane instead of leaving to follow or help, however you ignored all the warnings failed to realize all your lanes are losing because the enemy jungler is ganking non stop so we left you to your fate. I think I got it right for you :P
Rioter Comments
: That would be Fizz or Shaco, neither of them have ever been popular in worlds, high elo or broke the game as assassins. Only time they were good was with their tank builds. You can add Ekko there too.
> [{quoted}](name=PitchBlack4,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=njEwfKPX,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2018-03-30T09:43:19.558+0000) > > That would be Fizz or Shaco, neither of them have ever been popular in worlds, high elo or broke the game as assassins. > > Only time they were good was with their tank builds. You can add Ekko there too. oh god really? sorry the other end is the retardation of "assassins" garbage no skill champs given so much mobilty, dmg, gap closers , stealth and untargetability, oh wow I got with in 800 range of xyz I auto die with zero hope to his 3 button "combo" lol. Please dont bring up pro play with the assassins because the only reason they rarely flourish in the pros is the entire team is willing to cooperate to stop said assassins, play solo que you have no hope.
Ixoziel (NA)
: Most of the reworked tanks have disgusting amounts of CC too. Take Zac for instance. He can jump on you from over 1000 range then CC you for years and you can't even reduce it by tenacity because they're all knockups. They've added way too much CC to the game recently. I still have no clue why they removed sightstone.
> [{quoted}](name=Ixoziel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=njEwfKPX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-29T21:08:42.266+0000) > > Most of the reworked tanks have disgusting amounts of CC too. Take Zac for instance. He can jump on you from over 1000 range then CC you for years and you can&#x27;t even reduce it by tenacity because they&#x27;re all knockups. > > They&#x27;ve added way too much CC to the game recently. > > I still have no clue why they removed sightstone. its not just the CC, its the base dmg, I can build full tank on zac, and 100-0 an ADc i catch out, in that process the ADC might get off 3 autos and I will lose maybe 10% of my hp before they die....#balance.
: This circlejerk train hasn't left station yet? One person certainly CAN carry a game, and from any role. Every player witnesses this, and if they say they don't, they're lying. Now how often this happens as opposed to one person causing a loss is another topic of discussion.
> [{quoted}](name=Sugar Momma,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OssfJFyb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-29T20:40:07.375+0000) > > This circlejerk train hasn&#x27;t left station yet? > > One person certainly CAN carry a game, and from any role. Every player witnesses this, and if they say they don&#x27;t, they&#x27;re lying. > > Now how often this happens as opposed to one person causing a loss is another topic of discussion. I think you are confused, rarely does a good player carry. What usually happens is one bad players lose the game. What you perceive as a good player carrying is almost always bad players losing the game and it gives the appearance of the good player dominating but really it comes back that crapper on your team who fed and then let them roam. Nothing worse than that 5 death in 12 minute laner who then spends the rest of the game pinging "mia" while they stand behind their turret last hitting suddenly fearful of dying now that they are worth no gold and their opposing laner is able to win 2v1's....
: > [{quoted}](name=FocusTheTowers,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=x9ZgzUPp,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-03-22T20:43:21.129+0000) > > sharing that strategy with the team is a slippery slope. That's the real hard part. You can come back from losing games, but your team as a whole needs to play smart. Sometimes that's just asking too much.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=x9ZgzUPp,comment-id=000700000001,timestamp=2018-03-22T23:44:04.564+0000) > > That&#x27;s the real hard part. You can come back from losing games, but your team as a whole needs to play smart. Sometimes that&#x27;s just asking too much. Stop posting stupid things, typically people who are capable of playing smart do not die 13 times in the first 5 minutes of play. Man all the rubbish people like you post with your silly theories on this game lol. Look if you comeback its not because your team magically played smart its because they were actually the better players and had a few early truly unlucky timings like an all in when the enemy jungler comes by, its a rare thing but it does happen, its not by some magical means it just the better players shine through as the game progresses.
: Team goes 0/13 Before I Get Level 6, How Can I Win?
> [{quoted}](name=FocusTheTowers,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=x9ZgzUPp,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-22T17:20:37.227+0000) > > Mods keep removing my posts, so I&amp;#039;ll ask this. In a &amp;quot;team-based&amp;quot; game, how can you come back from a 0-13 score difference after 10 mins in game? You can't you simply lose, people are finally being honest about league, there simply is no such thing as carry harder. When you're team is trash you will lose end of story. Anyone who tries to explain all the things you should have done to win that game is an epic moron. In some rare cases, you may come back to win those games ,but it wont be because anything special you did, it will be because your teammates are actually the better players and just had a few early mistakes or unfortunate ganks that cause a temporary snowball for the enemy.
: As a Mid Laner, I feel Like Bot has More Impact on Games
Lets be honest shall we? Bot lane has 2 of the team 5 players please explain how it should NOT have the most influence over the game? bot lane 40% of your team mid lane 20% waaaaah how come im not the most important! Please man a little common sense.
: As a Mid Laner, I feel Like Bot has More Impact on Games
Lets be honest shall we? Bot lane has 2 of the team 5 players please explain how it should NOT have the most influence over the game? bot lane 40% of your team mid lane 20% waaaaah how come im not the most important! Please man a little common sense.
Sasogwa (EUW)
: The thing with the circlejerking on ADC's..
> [{quoted}](name=Sasogwa,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7E8AANIT,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-20T15:08:29.268+0000) > > Is that in earlier seasons I would never have thought I&amp;#039;d one day complain about them. I remember back in like season 2, season 3 I thought ADC&amp;#039;s felt kinda weak as fuck, but I knew they were balanced because after all they were really well catered around botlane, and adc+support just beat pretty much any other lane while synergizing better with the gold/exp repartition of one lane for 2 champions (ADC&amp;#039;s need gold more than exp, and supps have good base damages and base utility to make up for lack of resources). > But NEVER did I think &amp;quot;shit, that guys deals too much damage, he scales way too hard, way too fast, he&amp;#039;s basically way too safe, etc.&amp;quot; > Even when they were fed, they weren&amp;#039;t utterly overwhelming, they didn&amp;#039;t feel like the whole game revolved around them; and yet they were still the one and only metagame bot, and in a fine state. Also they were getting oneshot easily, so they had to build real defensive items like Banshee&amp;#039;s at the time, or Guardian angel (that gave both resists, no AD). > Some comps did play around adc&amp;#039;s, there were Kog comps even though rageblade, botrk, current runaan&amp;#039;s didn&amp;#039;t even exist at the time. > They scaled well, but it took a lot of time, there were lanebullies but those falled off significantly. Having no attackspeed steroids or something similar in your kit meant your lategame DPS was underwhelming as it should and was compensated by very strong lane ({{champion:51}}) > > How fucking ridiculously powercreeped has botlane become?... > > Anyway, adc&amp;#039;s and supports don&amp;#039;t need to scale that stupidly well, that stupidly fast to be viable. They are just put in an insanely powerful spot on purpose. I don&amp;#039;t know which one though. The problem with your entire argument is ADC really isnt the issue, the issue is support and to a degree the type of kits they implemented in the game. supports make ADc safe and to a degree stupid kits like giving trist a defensive and offensive rocket jump, xayah gg free self peel and an huge aoe huge dmg root, lucien dash dash dash dash, cait net not only slows you it dashes her away as well, ez gets to flash every 6 seconds.... Stupid design utterly stupid. Then to counter all this retarded design, they now stick dashes and leaps on everyone else....so now unless you can dash, leap, or have insane range sustained dps you cannot be picked to paly competitively. Last point on ADC as much as they get out of control late game they are epic garbage early game. alistar with ignite as support will literally 1 v 1 me until i have 4 items.. Smooth that out give adc early game power, cut their late game power right now useless early epic gods late.
Rioter Comments
Eedat (NA)
: Why are you insisting Mundo doesn't care about autoing you when he has an entire ability dedicated to increasing his auto damage? You really need to know the absolute basics of a champ before trying to give advice about them lol
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xE6QFW4k,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-12T23:44:08.777+0000) > > Why are you insisting Mundo doesn&#x27;t care about autoing you when he has an entire ability dedicated to increasing his auto damage? > > You really need to know the absolute basics of a champ before trying to give advice about them lol I dont think you understand this game kid so hush. You already stated he has an AD steroid, but he is a short range melee and in this game its hard to stick when you have no gap closer or huge burst. Let me explain it more simple to you, he has nothing that scales off AD so the extra AD the you pay for the hydra is better spent on pure defensive items that improve the scaling of his abilities. Herr derr insert any champion that builds health and claim therefore titanic hydra is the bestestestestest item cause i do dmg! Let it go you built a titanic hydra, you got owned and your team flamed you for buying it, stop trying to locate that single human being who will agree it was hidden sleeper op. Can you build it? sure but its simply not the most effective item, you can build one on nasus too if you want i mean his ult gives him extra hp!
Show more

Grunt666

Level 132 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion