Lowvyr (NA)
: I'm a low elo player and Aatrox is my favorite champion to play.
: starting a fresh account tonight main is D3, jungle main looking for other smurf to climb with
: > [{quoted}](name=Guanxi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Uh4xOhiV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-04T22:35:41.392+0000) > > People's mottos can change, if you think otherwise, you're just a completely ignorant individual. Not an excuse. He didn't change it for 22 permanently banned accounts, nobody has any reason to believe he will change now.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Uh4xOhiV,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-04T23:35:48.879+0000) > > Not an excuse. He didn't change it for 22 permanently banned accounts, nobody has any reason to believe he will change now. Who's to say he won't do it again?
Zelorxon (EUW)
: PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND JUST, UPDATE FIZZ'S STARTING ITEMS
Is your caps lock broken or are you have a 12 year old mental break down
: Tyler1 **SHOULD NOT BE GETTING HIS ID BAN LIFTED** Basically what riot is saying **WELL ITS OKAY IF YOU SCREW WITH OUR PLAYERS SINCE YOUR A POPULAR LoL YOUTUBER** **HE WAS LIKE 4 MONTHS REFORMED SO HES TOTALLY OKAY!!** Yeah go fuck yourself riot
Elohaven (NA)
: And people say Silver is a toxic elo
Plat is by far the worst.
: > [{quoted}](name=Guanxi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Uh4xOhiV,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-04T23:20:58.043+0000) > > I hate people like you who weren't associated with him at all so you have no idea what you're talking about. No, he would make a new account, not say a word, not run it down mid, nothing, but they would ban him anyways. They did this to him like 12 times so please stop acting like you're educated on the subject. Stop defending him and i'll stop extending the stupidity
> [{quoted}](name=Demon King Maou,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Uh4xOhiV,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-04T23:22:29.740+0000) > > Stop defending him and i'll stop extending the stupidity How am I defending him? I'm stating facts.
: > [{quoted}](name=Guanxi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Uh4xOhiV,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-04T22:48:55.431+0000) > > They were starting to ban him for absolutely no reason at a point, so. Oh so running it down mid isnt for no reason huh?
> [{quoted}](name=Demon King Maou,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Uh4xOhiV,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-04T22:50:04.372+0000) > > Oh so running it down mid isnt for no reason huh? I hate people like you who weren't associated with him at all so you have no idea what you're talking about. No, he would make a new account, not say a word, not run it down mid, nothing, but they would ban him anyways. They did this to him like 12 times so please stop acting like you're educated on the subject.
: > [{quoted}](name=Guanxi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Uh4xOhiV,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-01-04T22:41:22.092+0000) > > This is because people weren't around back then. 4 -5 times T1 was banned 22 - 23 times? Theres only a certain ammount of **STUPIDITY** that should be allowed and this is definately crossing the line
> [{quoted}](name=Demon King Maou,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Uh4xOhiV,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-04T22:47:44.165+0000) > > 4 -5 times > T1 was banned 22 - 23 times? > Theres only a certain ammount of **STUPIDITY** that should be allowed and this is definately crossing the line They were starting to ban him for absolutely no reason at a point, so.
: worst part is that people forgot Dardosh and Jensen ID ban lift that happened when they got ID banned after being banned 4 or 5 times this is just not something new
> [{quoted}](name=I am Rubick Sama,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Uh4xOhiV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-04T22:39:26.162+0000) > > worst part is that people forgot Dardosh and Jensen ID ban lift that happened when they got ID banned after being banned 4 or 5 times > > this is just not something new This is because people weren't around back then.
: **Your honestly not understanding why so many people are FUCKING angry about this** He doesn't deserve **REDEMPTION** nor should he be allowed to profit from streaming said game anymore He intentionally Fucked with people for views and encouraged his fanbase to do the same.. Theres tons of "Tyler1 wannabe" twitch.tv users out there that followed suit immediately after T1 Told them to do it Now Riot is rewarding him for encouraging others to be **ASSHOLES** and its **OKAY??** Its like saying WELL HITLER HASNT GASSED ANY JEWS LATELY SO HE MUST BE REFORMED
> [{quoted}](name=Demon King Maou,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Uh4xOhiV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-04T22:31:54.091+0000) > > **Your honestly not understanding why so many people are FUCKING angry about this** > He doesn't deserve **REDEMPTION** nor should he be allowed to profit from streaming said game anymore > He intentionally Fucked with people for views and encouraged his fanbase to do the same.. Theres tons of "Tyler1 wannabe" twitch.tv users out there that followed suit immediately after T1 Told them to do it > > Now Riot is rewarding him for encouraging others to be **ASSHOLES** and its **OKAY??** > Its like saying WELL HITLER HASNT GASSED ANY JEWS LATELY SO HE MUST BE REFORMED People's mottos can change, if you think otherwise, you're just a completely ignorant individual.
Rioter Comments
rawiazam1 (EUNE)
: dude, your last match was more than 6 months ago
> [{quoted}](name=rawiazam1,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Imc1PBQQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-17T23:50:33.824+0000) > > dude, your last match was more than 6 months ago Doesn't mean I don't play league, I'm allowed to account for other accounts.
Rioter Comments
: Not just shyvanna, i love pressing tab 10 minutes into the game to see that my lee sin is still 0/0/0.
: I got a 14 day suspension because of 1 toxic game, no bullshit.
After reading your post, I agree that it isn't worth a 14 day suspension right off the bat. Yeah, you probably deserve a chat restriction, you were pretty toxic. Good luck with getting it unbanned though, RIOT never does that shit lmao.
RallerenP (EUW)
: Never had an account unbanned.
He was unbanned from proplay, pretty sure that counts. Also, Tyler1 is getting unbanned in January.
RallerenP (EUW)
: Never had an account unbanned.
He was unbanned from proplay, pretty sure that counts.
: Being strong early game doesn't mean you outdamage bad early game champions.
Cough {{champion:84}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:39}}
RallerenP (EUW)
: > While I've not heard it personally, I've seen it happen. Any examples?
Okuma (EUNE)
: _"First to level 40"_
Which is why he put the (?). He wasn't sure so don't be a dickhead.
: lol first to 40? There is someone level 70 on EUW already.
Which is why he put the (?). He wasn't sure so don't be a dickhead.
Xyzx (NA)
: If you want to stop rolling the dice as much, go play soloq. That's like complaining about team 5v5 before they took it out. the queue is meant to give way for people who are like diamond to play with their lower elo friends as long as they are in a similar setting.
> [{quoted}](name=YaRossy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rQJMnjxF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-16T16:31:30.668+0000) > > If you want to stop rolling the dice as much, go play soloq. > > > That's like complaining about team 5v5 before they took it out. > > the queue is meant to give way for people who are like diamond to play with their lower elo friends as long as they are in a similar setting. Well that's exactly why I'm playing in it, to play with my Bronze elo friends because I'm in gold Elo, but It's a real pain in the ass to see 1 or 2 diamond players on the same fucking team every time.
Jkrexx (EUW)
: Considering Flex Queue is basically just Dynamic Queue from Season 6 with a new name slapped on it, how can you be surprised?
> [{quoted}](name=Jkrexx,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rQJMnjxF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-16T16:27:03.856+0000) > > Considering Flex Queue is basically just Dynamic Queue from Season 6 with a new name slapped on it, how can you be surprised? I don't remember Dynamic queue being this fucky.
Rioter Comments
Xidphel (NA)
: >I've purchased about 28 accounts I see 3 ways you could've better spent your money.
Over the course of 3 years I've been buying accounts, I've spent a total of ~140 dollars. That's hardly anything lmao.
: Re 1: Do they really get detected and banned quickly? If that were the case, I'd expect the secondary account market to be nearly dead and there to be fewer bots in vAI and ARAMs. They seem as strong as ever.
Nah, he's bullshitting, I know for an absolute fact that he is.
Chermorg (NA)
: 1. When people buy new accounts and continue to be toxic, those accounts are quickly banned. Further, accounts that are purchased are extremely easy to detect and get banned pretty quickly once they're bought and played on. 2. The current system is working quite a bit better than the old "permanent chat restriction" system was. Most players permanently banned either don't come back at all or come back at a much lower level than they were active before, and those who do come back are not often toxic. Of those who come back and are still toxic, they are swiftly banned again.
Correction, I've purchased about 28 accounts, none of them were "quickly banned", they all got banned for my toxicity alone. All you have to do is change the summoner name then bam, problem solved. Don't believe me? I'm sure you can find a ton of streamers who suddenly have new accounts to play on after getting their accounts to high mmr.
Rioter Comments
: Where'd all the Rivens go?
: I had a game go on for an hour because both teams were competing to see who could throw harder. You should try that.
> [{quoted}](name=ItsMaybelline,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YlchiA83,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-15T20:04:58.753+0000) > > I had a game go on for an hour because both teams were competing to see who could throw harder. You should try that. That sounds stressful
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Arcathos,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MzewL9d6,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2017-11-04T03:33:48.386+0000) > > The problem is. This is his third board, and he still doesn't get it. How many times do we have to explain to him exactly WHY he was banned. I was nice at first, but this kid just doesn't get it. His head is about as thick as Kim Kardashian's ass. Hmm.
> [{quoted}](name=GhostButter2g,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MzewL9d6,comment-id=0000000200000000,timestamp=2017-11-04T03:34:55.335+0000) > > Hmm. It's funny how he's bitching about him being toxic, but he's over here insulting him, ain't it?
: > [{quoted}](name=Guanxi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MzewL9d6,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2017-11-04T03:29:54.988+0000) > > You know, it's funny how I was reading up on yalls previous conversation. About how you were bashing this guy about the report system, but here you are bashing him. 2 wrongs don't make a right my friend. The problem is. This is his third board, and he still doesn't get it. How many times do we have to explain to him exactly WHY he was banned. I was nice at first, but this kid just doesn't get it. His head is about as thick as Kim Kardashian's ass.
> [{quoted}](name=Arcathos,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MzewL9d6,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2017-11-04T03:33:48.386+0000) > > The problem is. This is his third board, and he still doesn't get it. How many times do we have to explain to him exactly WHY he was banned. I was nice at first, but this kid just doesn't get it. His head is about as thick as Kim Kardashian's ass. But you're telling him to stop being toxic, but here you are being toxic? You're being a hypocrite. I don't agree with his statements, but the fact that he did in fact get banned for using the word "idiot" is a little extreme don't you think? Regardless of the fact that he just did unbanned from a 14 day suspension. Idk, you just seem to like to give guidance, but at the same time, don't like to follow the guidance you're giving.
: > [{quoted}](name=Arcathos,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MzewL9d6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-04T03:25:36.848+0000) > > Are you getting angry little man? Is someone hurting your feelings? I'm sorry you delicate little flower. Let's go make tea and have happy time and play league. > > Oh wait. You can't. Because you're a toxic person and were banned. Yikes. Unlucky. Yeah, you aren't Toxic. You remind me of Riot Phreak.
> [{quoted}](name=GhostButter2g,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MzewL9d6,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-11-04T03:29:44.659+0000) > > Yeah, you aren't Toxic. You remind me of Riot Phreak. LOL
: Are you getting angry little man? Is someone hurting your feelings? I'm sorry you delicate little flower. Let's go make tea and have happy time and play league. Oh wait. You can't. Because you're a toxic person and were banned. Yikes. Unlucky.
> [{quoted}](name=Arcathos,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MzewL9d6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-04T03:25:36.848+0000) > > Are you getting angry little man? Is someone hurting your feelings? I'm sorry you delicate little flower. Let's go make tea and have happy time and play league. > > Oh wait. You can't. Because you're a toxic person and were banned. Yikes. Unlucky. You know, it's funny how I was reading up on yalls previous conversation. About how you were bashing this guy about the report system, but here you are bashing him. 2 wrongs don't make a right my friend.
: > [{quoted}](name=Guanxi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TXlbBUB9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-27T16:48:57.016+0000) > > It wasn't a complaint though. Never have I ever seen a moderator try to reform a player like that. Please don't assume i'm being negative, because that's not where I was going at all. Oh uh, sorry. I'm used to people not receiving it too well. That's nice to hear and i'm glad you're appreciative of how we handle things.
> [{quoted}](name=Mounting Dread,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TXlbBUB9,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-27T17:04:31.195+0000) > > Oh uh, sorry. I'm used to people not receiving it too well. > > That's nice to hear and i'm glad you're appreciative of how we handle things. ^_^
Mig89 (NA)
: Maybe this isnt the game for you then. Not trying to be a dick but if you cant control yourself to not flame, this wont stop happening. Youve had 13 banned account man. The rules dont change, only your responses in chat can. Ive never been an advocate for banning and I dont report for chat unless its hate speech or racist. I personally dont think people should be banned for anything but this but I accept the rules of the game im playing because ive spent too much to ever risk it. A lot of the times ill open chat in a game and type the most toxic bullshit ever but ill delete it before sending. It makes me feel better for some reason. Maybe give it a try.
nerak23 (NA)
: So 11 comments in you call someone a "Troll" in another language? >cute vastaya: cool you stillö rtoll Not Kool at all.
Yes, calling someone a troll deserves a ban. Better ban him now before he gets started.
: If you have a complaint you can bring it to our attention in the moderation discord :)
> [{quoted}](name=Mounting Dread,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TXlbBUB9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-27T16:48:22.514+0000) > > If you have a complaint you can bring it to our attention in the moderation discord :) It wasn't a complaint though. Never have I ever seen a moderator try to reform a player like that. Please don't assume i'm being negative, because that's not where I was going at all.
: >you're not just spamming it for no reason. Ya, it is harassment. It only takes 1 report, so at the least, it does nothing. But spamming it, encouraging others to do it is harassment.
People get harrassed for playing Yasuo, I don't see them getting punished.
Chermorg (NA)
: You chose to play a video game. Others may not be as good at the game as you. That doesn’t give you the right to verbally abuse them. They are not “abusing” you by playing poorly - they are playing the game and you are caring too much about their play. They have a right to play the game. You don’t have a right to have the top 4 challenger teammates every game. You get matched with players of similar skill level, and you don’t get to verbally abuse people who aren’t playing well. I don’t have any other way to put it if you don’t understand it, I’m sorry.
Rioter Comments
Chermorg (NA)
: That’s not how it works. You do not have any right to verbally abuse anyone in League, for any reason. **Especially** when there’s another 2 people (or 7 if what you said was in all chat) that you’re forcing to watch your abuse.
They're forcing abuse onto me by wasting 30 minutes of my time because their monitors are turned off, I'm still not understanding the point here.
Chermorg (NA)
: I have never seen anyone get punished for speaking nonsense as long as it does not become spammy. If you say “herselw aidsef olor asusduf g0r0 adsfie4” a couple times a game and that makes you feel better, you probably won’t be punished (i’m assuming that what I just said means absolutely nothing in no actual language)
What if it meant "can you please fucking uninstal the game already", similar to what trick2g does.
Chermorg (NA)
: The issue is you can’t control them, but you can control your attitude and the expression thereof.
Well, if they're gonna feed and deliberately not listen to pings flashing on their screen, then they deserved to get verbally spanked.
Chermorg (NA)
: Nope. The IFS is used all over the world, and while its primary language of detection is on the NA servers it has data from countless languages (keep in mind League is played all over the world).
Can I make up my own language then so I can feel better about myself and flame them all day long?
Chermorg (NA)
: Yes, that would be better. But that still doesn’t give you the right to flame them for playing bad.
If they didn't play bad, I wouldn't have a bad attitude. I think having a bad attitude and them ruining the game for everyone by being 1/17 isn't a fair trade off.
: Is this chatlog worth a perma ban???
Classic case of "typing too much". Shit report system, needs a revamp. Some mod is going to say something along the lines of "Spamming report x is a negative statement" or some stupid shit. They look at it as harassment, which I can tell you one thing, you're not just spamming it for no reason.
Chermorg (NA)
: Slightly aggravated is something like “damn fucking missed my ult” or “if only i hadn’t walked there fuck me”. Something like “bot can you fucking stop dying for one second or is that too much to ask for” is accusatory, blaming, and harassment for someone’s poor performance.
Well maybe they should listen to my spam pings, rather than not and dying the exact same way over and over.
Show more

Guanxi

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion