: Updated patch 5.23 notes
{{champion:120}} Elderwood {{champion:432}} Guardians of {{champion:57}}
Rioter Comments
: Ugh your entire post is making me cringe. Do you have to copy literally everything from the internet? Trolling, butthurt, salt, salty, salt lords, wood1, just stooooop.
> [{quoted}](name=The Bearded Bard,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AIAjm3Ee,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-15T09:45:31.211+0000) > > Ugh your entire post is making me cringe. Do you have to copy literally everything from the internet? Trolling, butthurt, salt, salty, salt lords, wood1, just stooooop. oh look a salt lord
Rioter Comments
: Champion Reveal: Illaoi, the Kraken Priestess
Didnt she appear during the Shadow Isles story?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: [Champion Concept] Vespin, the Hive Mother 2.0
: [Champion Concept] Vespin, the Hive Mother 2.0
Try putting this in the champion concept area
: > [{quoted}](name=Guardian4585,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=PdJTKfdy,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-10-02T22:58:34.252+0000) > > yer so wrong that wont catch anything what makes you think it will fail?
> [{quoted}](name=Unlucky Number7,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=PdJTKfdy,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2015-10-02T23:50:42.324+0000) > > what makes you think it will fail? because I know a guy still having an account
: they just implemented an intentional feeder buster in patch 5.18. give it awhile.
> [{quoted}](name=Unlucky Number7,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=PdJTKfdy,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-10-02T17:56:10.725+0000) > > they just implemented an intentional feeder buster in patch 5.18. give it awhile. yer so wrong that wont catch anything
: I have two friends that main Riven
all Riven mains are the same. "Riven is so balanced" yea even though you can play with 1 hand and be blind folded andstill geta penta at lvl1 1v5. Riven is the embodyment of salt. in all honesty I dont see why Riot hasnt made Salt Queen Riven. No matter how nice the person is in lobby or irl. once they get their hands on Riven they are so salty your pretzels are salted to the finest. if you have a friend who mains Riven give them 2 options. either A learn a better champion and stop acting like their better than everyone or B they keep playing Riven and you never acknowledge their existence ever again. odds are youll lose a couple of salt lords.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Game keeps "Crashing"
it happend to me to and I got put into a lower priority Queue. I was just i na game and my internet cut out and I am told "you are a scrub for leaving games" I almost won the game bujt Riot thinks that we leave games on purpose.
DacianFN (EUNE)
: Client error
I had the Patcher Kernel tell me it stopped working. Come on Riot
: why every-time i see a vayne there feeding
: /ALL Chat | Are All Fizz Mains Jerks?
{{champion:105}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:92}} The 8 most toxic in the game
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Patch 4.13 notes
New {{champion:254}} Skin......and my wallet just got empty. I never did like any of the other Vi skins (except Classic) so now I have a reason to buy a Vi Skin.
JxSmoove (NA)
: What do you guys think of his jungle viability? {{summoner:11}}
probably not he is a little squishy in his small stage
: Yordles are filthy, disgusting creatures.
so are humans but we tolerate them
: I'm playing him ADC!
have fun getting dominated
Nukesaku (NA)
: Wait, so Gnar doesn't get controlled, he controls himself when you're playing him, regardless if you activate his ult it won't do anything but it'll activate on its own? Seems like a really hard champ to master.
you can control it just go out of combat long enough for him to not gain rage
: AP or AD?
probably a mix
Aypom123 (NA)
: Hes gonna be like yasou, made for top but then went mid, except hes made for top then will be meta jungle.
umm no {{champion:157}} was made for the mid lane they even said it in his Champion Spotlight.
: Champion Spotlight: Karthus, the Deathsinger
so when is {{champion:4}} getting his Champion spotlight update?

Guardian4585

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion