: You might have not beat them because they had items but they also had Noble buff giving them 100 armor....you need an Akali//Kat with items to beat a team like that anyway. You gave Kha a morello's...ugh why a Kat or Akali could easily make use of that and you would only need a lvl 1 Akali lvl 3 Kha sucks by end game because units are rarely ever alone.
I didnt GIVE kha anything, the game auto merges units with items EDIT: Also he had all of those BEFORE he got the full noble, he literally went undefeated after a certain point. EDITEDIT: Also i dont HAVE an akali, you can clearly see that.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=BigBoby,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=PAcrzBey,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-02T05:04:00.380+0000) > > {{item:3161}} [ {{item:3161}} {{champion:555}} Ha-ha, I can see how annoying it could be. but have you seen... {{item:3161}} {{item:3161}} {{item:3161}} {{champion:136}} ?
DONT YOU PUT THAT EVIL INTO THE WORLD
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: 9.14 changes according to Riot Repertoir (Blitzcrank, Leona, Akali, Lux, Tahm kench)
Wow, just kill tahm completely then. Removing the passive damage on spells is stupid, he RELIES on that damage. Removing his ability to Q+W an enemy in one go, he will NEVER be able to trade again, he will always get CC'd then enemies wille scape. Not even sure what the 'hit enemies in an arc' thing is, is that a PBE thing? Reducing the slow? Jesus, now hes not good as a support OR toplaner. Why remove the nearsight? I mean it makes basically no diffrence to his overall kit, but it seems like they are just kicking him while hes down at that point. Also removing the stun from it? Cool, so he has 0 real cc in his whole kit now. AND they are removing nearly HALF his grey health? So let me see if i understand tahms new kit: No CC, no mobility, no tanky abilities, no healing (becuase less grey health means less heals), all his cooldowns have been jacked up, AND he doesnt even get to pop a shield and pray for cooldowns to reset since his E doesnt reset when in use... R.I.P. Tahm. I will miss you, sad that you have to die becuase 12 year olds cant be bothered ot learn how to counter you with mobility, or dodging, or playing any one of the 20 BS champions that easily beat you in lane.
Gubaguy (NA)
: Wrong. https://mtg.gamepedia.com/Mill Educate yourself, by Wotc definition mill is: Mill is an informal term used in Magic describing cards moving out of a player's library to somewhere even less useful (meaning: anywhere other than the hand). The term alludes to the card, Millstone, which was the first to feature the mechanic "Milling", a strategy some decks use which takes advantage of the decking rule.[1][2][3][4] Literally the FIRST line on the page, ive been playing magic for 10 years dude, dont try to pretend you are outsmarting me, you are WRONG.
Well since you didnt READ the page let me explain how wikis work: PEOPLE MUST PROVIDE CITATION. See those little numbers in the brackets? When you click on those they TAKE YOU TO THE CITATIONS. Here, let me give you the DIRECT citation, to the first sentence: https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/making-magic/milling-about-2010-01-08 WHATS THIS? MARK ROSEWATER, HEAD DESIGNER OF MTG, WROTE A WHOLE ARTICLE ON WHAT MILL IS? Also, im not giving you my DCI number, that is private information, go on, link me yours. Link me the number that has your IRL name, address, all the stores youve been to and ever played at, every event youve ever played at... Please, give me a link to this private info. Naw i didnt think so, its actually somethign i can, and will be, reporting you for asking for. PS: Heres the rest of the citations for the wiki: https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/making-magic/milling-about-2010-01-08 https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/latest-developments/milled-potpourri-2010-01-14 https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/beyond-basics/miserable-mill-2017-02-16 https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/making-magic/mechanical-color-pie-2017-2017-06-05 https://markrosewater.tumblr.com/post/174358893083/hi-mark-i-believe-in-the-past-youve-mentioned https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/feature/gatecrash-diaries-2012-12-31 https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/making-magic/gatecrashing-party-part-2-2013-01-07 But hey, you wanna sit there and claim 'mill' is informal, and that im wrong thats fine, live in your fantasy world.
: You do realize that mill decks come in the form of overdraw and library-to-graveyard, right? So if you're forcing a player to draw tremendous amounts of cards, thus forcing them to discard during their discard phase, that's... _discarding_... Tell me you understand at **LEAST** that much...? Often mill decks incorporate both, or large amounts of control + library-to-graveyard, or a combination. You can watch basic MTG tutorials on YouTube before responding. That may actually help you to at least _appear_ to know what you're talking about. _Inb4 noob player tries to define the parameters of "mill" to fit his own criteria, despite "mill" being informal with virtually no official definition/documentation, but having wide acceptance in pro play with what I've mentioned above._ Speaking of pro play, still waiting for the links showcasing your awesome pro play in tournies.
Wrong. https://mtg.gamepedia.com/Mill Educate yourself, by Wotc definition mill is: Mill is an informal term used in Magic describing cards moving out of a player's library to somewhere even less useful (meaning: anywhere other than the hand). The term alludes to the card, Millstone, which was the first to feature the mechanic "Milling", a strategy some decks use which takes advantage of the decking rule.[1][2][3][4] Literally the FIRST line on the page, ive been playing magic for 10 years dude, dont try to pretend you are outsmarting me, you are WRONG.
: > [{quoted}](name=Gubaguy,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=5hE65ZhG,comment-id=00060000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T18:02:56.707+0000) > > Ive won actualy tourneys, sorry to break it to you, but you are wrong. Claiming that 'durr meta, durr' doesnt account for anything, theres this thing, its called rogue decks, its when a deck that no one knew about comes out of NOWHERE and wins, and geuss what? Thats how EVERY deck starts, hogaak was literally a joke, everyone hated that card, then suddenly bridgevine dredge came right the fuck out of NOWHERE and is currently THE modern deck. Tell me, its the day after horizons release, you know the meta, i sit down and turn 1 pitch a hogaak to a neonate, do you know my deck? No, you dont, becuase the deck didnt exist yesterday. > > This is why THAT argument doesnt work, dark horse and rogue decks appear out of nowhere, metas dont form for weeks after a set release, and all formats expereicne changes, you cant claim to know what anyone is doing based on a single random chance event, like pitching a single card. 1. Local tourneys don't mean shit, i've said this already. 2. You have as much credibility for having won any tourney as me saying i won the mythic invitationals.
Changing your argument when losing, typical. Whatever though. im not going to argue with people over this anymore, especailly with 99% of players agree with me and its the 1% who are still pissy.
: _You_ set the parameters you're trying to get others to defend. No one else. Just because my response, which was perfectly in line with Dominion's statement, didn't fall within the confines of your incredibly silly strawman, doesn't mean anything. Link me to resources showing you won actual MTG tournies. I'll be waiting. P.S. Discarding isn't only done at your own free will via holding cards each turn. Google "mtg mill decks". Your statements have solidified the fact that you have zero clue about MTG. I feel sorry for any new players looking to get into MTG who attend your... "events"... Yikes!
Mill isnt discard, so im not even going to bother trying to argue with someone who doesnt know the diffrence.
: If you have to ask that question, you'd literally not even make it _into_ an MTG tourney. If you're running a meta deck and just discarded a pivotal card to your deck, a good player will recognize that **instantly** and capitalize. If you discarded a good card which was not inherently pivotal, they'd also know that whatever you were holding was better, thus having a high probability of the card they were fishing for. It's not rocket science. Watch some YouTube videos if you legitimately want to learn. Otherwise, I'm not going to teach you how to play like you've got half a brain.
Ive won MTG events, i literally run them locally, I also play EDH, a format in which there are 100 single cards in a deck, so please, tell me what deck im playing based on a single discard effect. Im playing white, you know my commander, but whats in my hand? What am i drawwing? What combos, creatures, and spells are in my deck? You dont know, pretending that ONE card tells you all that proves how little you know about MTG. Also, claiming to capitalize on one single discarded card? If im discarding of my own will i wat the card in my graveyard OR my hand is full, meaning im obviously already in a far better position then you, and you arent capatlizing on anything, you are losing at that point.
: > [{quoted}](name=Gubaguy,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=5hE65ZhG,comment-id=0006000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T03:48:45.536+0000) > > I play MTG, and the sentence doesnt make sense. I jsut discarded path of exile, what am i playing? Death and taxes? BW Eldrazi? white weenie? UW control? esper? what format am i in? EDH, modern, legacy, vintage, limited? > > It doesnt make sense. Format argument is trash, considering both parties will be in the fight knowing the chosen format. You'll discard another card that'll reveal what you're playing, after that it'll be down to what variation. If you honestly try to compare a vastly larger card game like MTG to something like tft which has a small limited pool, you're just desperately reaching. Also, meta game in legit tourneys don't have a large variety. Once the format is chosen, the meta is shown, after that there isn't much to guess too far from. *disclaimer* by legit tourneys i mean big ones, not local tourneys that don't really mean much where anything can be played and have a chance since brand new timmy over there was allowed to sign up with his other few friends who also just started thinking they were the shit. Thought i'd toss that attempt out the window real quick.
As stated below, you cant claim 'meta' argument. Claiming that 'durr meta, durr' doesnt account for anything, theres this thing, its called rogue decks, its when a deck that no one knew about comes out of NOWHERE and wins, and geuss what? Thats how EVERY deck starts, hogaak was literally a joke, everyone hated that card, then suddenly bridgevine dredge came right the fuck out of NOWHERE and is currently THE modern deck. Tell me, its the day after horizons release, you know the meta, i sit down and turn 1 pitch a hogaak to a neonate, do you know my deck? No, you dont, becuase the deck didnt exist yesterday.
: > [{quoted}](name=Gubaguy,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=5hE65ZhG,comment-id=000600000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-30T03:52:47.762+0000) > > Thats not how that works, you dont get to change what you said to fit your argument. You said 'card deck' assuming any game. To suddenly change your argument to a specific situation doesnt make it right, you cant retroactively be right. You said vaguely 'card deck' so what game? MTG, yugioh? poker? solitaire? munchkin? > > Lets say MTG, i pitched an island, what am i playing? Pauper, EDH, modern, legacy, tiny leaders, oathbreaker, vintage, standard, limited? > > I pitched path to exile, am i playing modern, legacy, vintage, EDH? What deck am i playing? UW control? white weenie? Boros aggro? death and taxes? Hatebears? > > > You were wrong and are trying to save face. Never correct me unless you are 200% sure you are right because i will come down on you like the hand of god. No, you're incorrect, the fact you're trying to pull a format argument when the format is 100% means you're desperate and don't have an actual argument. The only thing you've shown is you play casual at best and wouldn't really enter a legit tourney. And i said Card deck because EVERY card game has their top tier metas that rule tournaments till a meta shift, and the metas in NONE of them are that far and wide. Nice attempt to nitpick btw.
Ive won actualy tourneys, sorry to break it to you, but you are wrong. Claiming that 'durr meta, durr' doesnt account for anything, theres this thing, its called rogue decks, its when a deck that no one knew about comes out of NOWHERE and wins, and geuss what? Thats how EVERY deck starts, hogaak was literally a joke, everyone hated that card, then suddenly bridgevine dredge came right the fuck out of NOWHERE and is currently THE modern deck. Tell me, its the day after horizons release, you know the meta, i sit down and turn 1 pitch a hogaak to a neonate, do you know my deck? No, you dont, becuase the deck didnt exist yesterday. This is why THAT argument doesnt work, dark horse and rogue decks appear out of nowhere, metas dont form for weeks after a set release, and all formats expereicne changes, you cant claim to know what anyone is doing based on a single random chance event, like pitching a single card.
: > [{quoted}](name=Gubaguy,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=5hE65ZhG,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T02:21:15.311+0000) > > That sentence doesnt make sense. If im playing MTG and they discard an island i dont know what cards they have. They could have any one of a thousand diffrent cards. If im playing poker and one persona discards an ace i dont know the other 4 cards in their hand. If im playing any card game at all i dont know whats in their hand based on a discard, thats stupid. Then you might be casual and don't focus on running meta decks. When people battle in a meta game, you're going to have a very good idea what's in the deck and how it'll function when certain actions happen. So yes, the sentence does make sense.
> [{quoted}](name=Dominion Chi,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=5hE65ZhG,comment-id=00060000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T02:39:43.691+0000) > > Then you might be casual and don't focus on running meta decks. When people battle in a meta game, you're going to have a very good idea what's in the deck and how it'll function when certain actions happen. > > > So yes, the sentence does make sense. Thats not how that works, you dont get to change what you said to fit your argument. You said 'card deck' assuming any game. To suddenly change your argument to a specific situation doesnt make it right, you cant retroactively be right. You said vaguely 'card deck' so what game? MTG, yugioh? poker? solitaire? munchkin? Lets say MTG, i pitched an island, what am i playing? Pauper, EDH, modern, legacy, tiny leaders, oathbreaker, vintage, standard, limited? I pitched path to exile, am i playing modern, legacy, vintage, EDH? What deck am i playing? UW control? white weenie? Boros aggro? death and taxes? Hatebears? You were wrong and are trying to save face. Never correct me unless you are 200% sure you are right because i will come down on you like the hand of god.
: Yeah he just doesn't understand.
I play MTG, and the sentence doesnt make sense. I jsut discarded path of exile, what am i playing? Death and taxes? BW Eldrazi? white weenie? UW control? esper? what format am i in? EDH, modern, legacy, vintage, limited? It doesnt make sense.
: > [{quoted}](name=Gubaguy,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=5hE65ZhG,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-06-30T00:33:27.828+0000) > > People hoard upgrades, its a dick move, but because its limited pool and somepltely RNG based if someone else grabs a T2 before you get a T3 you might as well give up, they either wont sell it, or sell it too late for you to use. Its actual bad game design to have that be how it works. That added to the RNG nature of rolling champs, RNG nature of items, and the fact that RNG based abilities are in game, like glacials freeze and yordles dodge, neither of which has a real counter, this whole gamemode is actually pissing me off more then normal league. Saying that is like saying a card deck is bad game design because you can guess what cards people have based on what's discarded.
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=5hE65ZhG,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T01:06:28.013+0000) > > Saying that is like saying a card deck is bad game design because you can guess what cards people have based on what's discarded. That sentence doesnt make sense. If im playing MTG and they discard an island i dont know what cards they have. They could have any one of a thousand diffrent cards. If im playing poker and one persona discards an ace i dont know the other 4 cards in their hand. If im playing any card game at all i dont know whats in their hand based on a discard, thats stupid.
Rioter Comments
ellekene (EUNE)
: ***
ive seen you post this on nearly every single thread, so... imma go report them all now.
: I've played this mode about 10 times and have only ever had a single tier 3. I don't understand how people get more than 2 in a single match.
People hoard upgrades, its a dick move, but because its limited pool and somepltely RNG based if someone else grabs a T2 before you get a T3 you might as well give up, they either wont sell it, or sell it too late for you to use. Its actual bad game design to have that be how it works. That added to the RNG nature of rolling champs, RNG nature of items, and the fact that RNG based abilities are in game, like glacials freeze and yordles dodge, neither of which has a real counter, this whole gamemode is actually pissing me off more then normal league.
: Which brainiac at riot decided that the amount of Items you get be RNG?
I would say that items shoudl jsut be removed altogether, but then people would jsut complain about people who hoard champions once they have some unbeatable setup, I.E. The guy who always forces 3 assassins with multiple tanks who then takes all the glacial/yordle upgrades so NO ONE can beat them, instead of jsut buying the upgrades they need.
Stupafly (NA)
: While this is true, why make the user jump through hoops just to perform a simple task. What if I told you that you had to turn around three times before opening any door. Also what happens if my bench is full of units waiting for upgrades? Sell a useful unit so I can buy a useless one, combing an item, then sell the useless unit.
Wait, i can open a door without doing a lap of the room first? I learned a thing today. But srsly, why is your bench full? Doesnt that mean you CANT buy upgrades? Or can you buy upgrades of units you have on the bench? If A then your argument doesnt hold up, if B then rito didnt mention that AT ANY POINT and on several occasions i had to sell units to upgrade others.
: > [{quoted}](name=Gubaguy,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=sjEgce0o,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-26T20:01:12.314+0000) > > To be fair units resell for full value, so... Its realy jsut removing the extra steps of removing a minion, placing a minion, placing items, selling unit, replacing units and items. U cant do that if u have full bench.
Why is your bench full? If your bench is full i think you have bigger issues then loss of items.
: Can we just revert Tahm Kench?
Hes not broken, learn to counter him.
: If they lift that restriction, literally the entire game infrastructure will crash, just like it did with, well, Clash/Crash. There are simply too many people all trying to get into games at once that if they don't slow it down, the system won't be able to support it. If Riot hasn't been able to fix this problem for Clash, which was by far a larger happening for League as a whole, and have instead resorted to workarounds, it is impossible that they would have been able to fix this (not to mention the economic infeasiblity) in the > 2 weeks TFT has even been known about to the general public.
I mean... Theres clearly no way they could have forseen this, and CLEALRY no way that a company owned by the single largest gaming company in the world could have prepared for this in advance, clearly the only option is to restrict the gamemode and not let anyone play even though day 1 often makes or breaks it, and not being able to play will sour everyone to it. /s
: > [{quoted}](name=Gubaguy,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=sjEgce0o,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-26T20:01:12.314+0000) > > To be fair units resell for full value, so... Its realy jsut removing the extra steps of removing a minion, placing a minion, placing items, selling unit, replacing units and items. High-level units don't.
every round you get 5 units, 99% of the time they cost 1-2 gold. If you have an item on a high level unit then it shoudl stay there, otherwise every single character will always be perfectly maxed out, and games will boil down to whoever gets glacials with maxed attack speed.
: Bench the Kench !!
Maybe you should learn to counter him? Anyone with mobility WRECKS him, riven can dodge all his shit and easily outrun him. Vayne can literally dodge all day long and can solo him with 0 effort. Aatrox has 5 diffrent CC effects he can use during a fight to use as an escape or just generally disrupt him. Akali can literally go invisible to evade his Q and W. Garen is immune to all of tahms abilities, he can disable the slow with his Q, disable the stun with his W, disable the damage from tahms W with his W... I could go on, but i think you ge the point. stop bitching about how OP tahm is and learn to counter him, its not actually hard to do if you know how to league. Seems like you are just mad he counters your favorite champion.
LiAuN (EUW)
: except it's not as then you lose that unit that u spent time to upgrade and have to rebuy each component of the champ seperatly again
So ALL your units are upgraded? you dont have a single unit unupgraded? You dont have 1 single gold to buy a garbage unit that you can then equip to resell?
: We should be able to combine items on our bench
To be fair units resell for full value, so... Its realy jsut removing the extra steps of removing a minion, placing a minion, placing items, selling unit, replacing units and items.
: TFT First try and win :D
Good job, your RNG was better then your opponents.
: Why does qss remove Morde ult
Dont forget that yas's windwall stops literally everything, projectile or not, ult or not. I also think its dumb that Qss can be used against suppressions, the one single CC type that shouldnt be counterable becuase its extremely rare and almost always on an ult.
: > [{quoted}](name=He eatin Beans,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d8a7cZz9,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-24T08:33:55.086+0000) > > {{champion:223}} Tahm Kench right now is way to over powered and can 1v1 literally anyone doesnt matter who he needs to be nerfed immediately. He actually makes the game unplayable and unfun because he shits on anyone top lane which is mind numblying absurd. its absolute bullshit not even sorry for the language because you dont even need to be good at the game to win as him. Darius stomps on TK. Mordekaiser stomps on TK. Galio is a good counterpick to TK. Karma top is an absolute counter to TK. Kayle is an easy lane into TK if you don't int early. Fiora will counter TK. Some of you people exaggerate so much. TK is a gimmick win lane early become useless mid to late game champ. Get over it or choose stronger all-in champs like Darius and Mordekaiser.
You forgot akali (scaling HP damage, shroud to dodge his W, batshit insane ability to stick to a fleeing tahm), garen (immune to tahms Q, can W tahms W, can out sustain in lane, and his silences literally disables tahm), aatrox (-3- knockups on one ability, god tier sustain, slow+mini-stun to escape to engage), Vayne (FUCK vayne, scaling HP true damage, dodge that cna evade EVERYTHING tahm has, including his W when timed properly, stun, knock back, and literally inviisbility to engage, dodge, and escape with)... My history is almost exclusively tahm and i dont win every game, people need to stop being bitches and demanding nerfs becuase they dont want to learn to play against a champion.
: Yuumi is obscenely unfun to play against
Remember when everyone was crying that yuumi was bad and jsut unplayable and had to be banned so teammates wouldnt pick her and lose the game? Now suddenly shes OP and canerous? Christ boards, make up your mind.
: Please nerf Tahm Kench and Riven for the love of god
Wait, im supposed to be playing approach velocity? Ive been taking alacrity, coup/last stand...
: Make frozen gauntlet melee only please?
Letting ranged champions apply on hit with abilities was a mistake, PERIOD. GP, Ez... Being able to stack all the on hit and free poke is just stupid.
: > [{quoted}](name=Gubaguy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tkVHAaxU,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-15T08:16:25.010+0000) > > Another tahm is OP thread, how many games have you actually banned him in? Is it 0? I bet its 0. You know what beats tahm? Akali, aatrox, garen or darius... People like to cry that tahm is OP, yet its riven, aatrox, yas, yi who all get banned... Never a tahm tho, hes just under powered enough that people get to cry while not taking action ot learn how to play agaisnt him or jsut ban him. hes banned all the time my man, but sometimes he will just slip through. "permaban him" isnt a solution to the problem either. and aatrox, darius and definitely garen dont beat him. maybe at shit tier mmr, but not where people know how to play the game. his worst melee matchups are even and slightly in favour of him.
I have NEVER seen him banned in any game ive played, how do i know this? Look at my most played champion, its tahm.
: can you hotfix tahm already?
Another tahm is OP thread, how many games have you actually banned him in? Is it 0? I bet its 0. You know what beats tahm? Akali, aatrox, garen or darius... People like to cry that tahm is OP, yet its riven, aatrox, yas, yi who all get banned... Never a tahm tho, hes just under powered enough that people get to cry while not taking action ot learn how to play agaisnt him or jsut ban him.
: There are god cards in magic? Since when?
> [{quoted}](name=Chromatic Eagle,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=jYOkVW7p,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-14T17:52:49.396+0000) > > There are god cards in magic? Since when? Since theros, but only on specific planes, so far only on theros, amonkhet, and one single lonely god on ravnica.
: Ha! Literally all my favorite games these days in one. I remember Theros...
> [{quoted}](name=KestrelGirl,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=jYOkVW7p,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-14T01:37:38.811+0000) > > Ha! Literally all my favorite games these days in one. I remember Theros... Yes, the holy trifecta: Waste of my Money, Time, and Patience.
  Rioter Comments
: Cc tied to basic attacks
Thats like asking why teemo blind doesnt stop Ez or GP Q despite those applying on hit effects that only apply to autos, or why GP and Ez Q can both apply MELEE on hits (hydra, try it, its bullshit)... Its stupid coding. I dont understand why Rito doesnt just set aside a team of coders to begin recoding the entire game form the ground up and fix their spaghetti code. dont tell me they cant afford it, they are owned by tencent, THE WORLDS LARGEST GAMING COMPANY.
: Tahm Kench still not nerfed after 3 patches of him being broken in toplane
I love seeing people bitch about tahm being OP, and demanding nerfs... yet NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON EVER BANS HIM. Meanwhile riven, yas, aatrox all get bans and people only kinda ask for nerfs. Weird... Its almost as if you secretly know tahm isnt THAT OP, and your actions speak louder then words in that way.
: > [{quoted}](name=PavLoo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zQRROUEL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-10T20:30:37.260+0000) > > When you want Pyke to be nerfed, think about Tahm Top. both need nerfs
> [{quoted}](name=Heko The Man,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zQRROUEL,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-10T21:22:02.015+0000) > > both need nerfs People bitch nonstop abotu how OP kench is... BUT NO ONE EVER BANS HIM. Stop bitching and ban if you have such a problem.
: An age where a full AD team has nothing to fear from a team building Armor on everyone
Funny story, i tilted out a kayn as tahm becuase i was actually able to tank him, i had 400 armour, 5k HP, and he had no pen at all. And he accused me of ruining the game. That alone should be a wake up call, jsut the fact that players claim NOT being able to one shot you is ruining the game means damage is too god damn high.
: If you're autofilled
Better idea, learn every role first. I only like playing top and support, but if i get fileld to jg, mid or adc i know how to play them.
Swarovsko (EUW)
: Kleptomancy wasn't supposed to be used mainly by supports. None ever said that.
Supports get the second most use from it (becuase Ez gets the most use, becuase hes made of pure undiluted horseshit), becuase getting free wards, mana pots, health pots, and even randomly book of skill was enough to keep them in the game without them needing to recall endlessly after they lose 90% of their HP in 2 autos from the enemy ADC becuase rito thinks that balanced.
Rockman (NA)
: can we fix bushes
Yes, also make champions who use any abilities visible, especially of those are damaging abilities, dont instacloak champions who are autoing between autos, and please for the love of god fix the bug where champions in bushes are invisible for 2-3 seconds when you enter a bush with them.
: its snow or ice champs only though tali should prob be in there. And because theres nothing in the game and every game is rng bs its just unfun, the games are decided before they begin by chance not by our picks, and its boring as hell, they wont fix the game modes and wont bring back customs so i dont know what they think of the fan base but this is some fucking AE lvl shit
Ive played against taliyah in this snowdown URF, shes never good, but reagrdless making URf shit, removing most of the champions, and then banning ONE for no reason... Honestly the reason rito is losing players isnt becuase of URF its becuase they are fucking their own game.
: {{champion:37}} {{item:3070}}
so shitty version of URF, without all champions, AND they ban sona... meanwhile fizz is allowd... God this game is going straight ot shit.
Sukishoo (NA)
: Only champions with Snowdown or Winter themed skins are available in this version of URF (Except for Sona). https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/GqZ6hFBVorRa5Gc7hQ53HJUdaZI=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/9736429/vnClTjw.png
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=afVpERE6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-25T01:32:25.805+0000) > > Only champions with Snowdown or Winter themed skins are available in this version of URF (Except for Sona). > > https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/GqZ6hFBVorRa5Gc7hQ53HJUdaZI=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/9736429/vnClTjw.png So not only do we not get URF, but we dont even get all the champions anymore, literally ONE thing keeps me coming back to LoL and its being made shittier with each iteration.
Rioter Comments
: Every time when new URF comes it feels less and less fun...
something ive noticed about this urf, its extremely highly favored towards auto attack based champions. Had a game where the enemy team had sydra, fizz, and ez, and we had trynd. Trynd tore through the entire enemy team highhandedly and won the game. had a game where we had a kat, but the enemy team had 4 ADC's and we got shredded... Just feels like the spirit of urf has gone form "Cool i get to spam all my abilities for free and make huge explosive plays" to "I have 2.5 attack speed and 600 AD, be dead in 2 autos"
hoyohai (NA)
: Exactly. Learn to spot your mistakes and improve.
> [{quoted}](name=hoyohai,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=jEMuRTlH,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-12-19T05:47:34.552+0000) > > Exactly. > Learn to spot your mistakes and improve. I couldnt have been any more sarcastic if my sarcasm had taken on a physical form and slapped you in the face.
Show more

Gubaguy

Level 79 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion