: If you wanted to be more fair about it, pick 15 champions for each role. Of course ADC champions will be the most picked because there aren't that many of them. There are 7 in that list. Now I kind of agree with you, but your argument is just weak. Without offering any solutions, it makes it look even weaker. Without offering any solutions, it just doesn't look like anything can be done about it because Riot doesn't have any control over the player base's favorite champions outside of nerfing them until they are irrelevant. And since the majority of the player base plays those champions, you end up pissing off the majority of the player base with that method. I will offer one solution that I have been calling for, for years... Make tanks relevant again. Tanks being viable will open the door to more diverse picks and more creative team comps. Pro analysts have even been saying this for a while now. If one team picks a Tank top (assuming they are viable enough to not get 2-shot in lane at all stages of the game) the enemy ADC will really need to be concerned about picking Ezreal ADC if they are the only damage source for their team since Ezreal's DPS is pretty garbage vs Tanks. Otherwise, Ezreal can still be a pretty safe pick if there is Tank buster / carry champion picked in the top lane. There are infinite more examples of this that I don't feel like typing about right now. Just know that Tanks don't need to deal high damage to be viable if implemented properly. All they need is the ability to wave clear faster than Braum without the need of having high damage to champions. As it stands, Tanks get killed as fast as a melee minion in a game where both teams are even. Cannon minions and control wards are more tanky than Tanks. Even if you have 860 armor + 4k health on Malphite, you die in less than 2 seconds late game. You can die in about 3 seconds to a single champion NOT even counting Vayne. The class that offers the most diversity to the game hasn't really been viable for nearly 3 years. The same class that will also discourage the high-burst meta that many of the people on this board dreads. When you have an actual frontline, Assassins actually have to think about when to go in. How do you get Tanks back into the meta without giving them damage? There are MANY ways which is why I am not offering a solution here. Gone are the days where protecting your carry mattered because now, everyone is potentially a carry due to everything blowing up in 2 seconds. Bring back Tank meta so team comps can get creative and diverse again. It isn't fun when you are trolling if you don't pick something with high damage carry potential.
"Without offering any solutions, it makes it look even weaker." It's not his job to offer solutions. It's Riot's employees jobs to offer, and provide, solutions. They don't.
Rioter Comments
: Just got perma banned for being harassed
I think what people aren't seeing here is that Alyss was not being toxic. He wasn't harassing, or flaming, or anything of the sort. He's a player who was reforming after the punishment he received and in spite of the road to reforming, he got frustrated at someone being a head-ass at him. There's no other way to put it. They accused him of trolling, flamed him, and spent most of the game doing nothing but typing. And so he got frustrated and typed his frustrations, in a way that _was not insulting or attacking the person,_ but instead attempting to have them consider the situation and then, when that didn't work, contesting their /all chat story. A dude got frustrated in a video game and bam, permabanned for it. A person rattled off a list of kys's and other things, no punishment. That sounds like a functioning report system right there.
: > [{quoted}](name=Alyss Akashiya,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3dlHLtfT,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-16T01:01:03.862+0000) > > i did mute the player which u assumed that i didnt i muted the player when i had said "muted report" becuz i got tired of their harassment from the entire time playing the game and yes i put "do u have a problem" on each line due to it being a lobby with my 4 other friends and i was joking its not spamming to put a few words in separate lines and stfu isnt an argument i was trying to ask them to stop harassing me which they started telling me to "lobotomize myself" and this is the point where i went and stfu cuz i was tired of the constant abuse they had done to me, for the sole reason of im a gold player taking DH rune on varus > > also yes im aware of the 4 punishments and how they work my arrangement is to get this looked into becuz this game is taken out of context which is exactly why i placed it up here there is 2 things that u pointed out right away i said "muted report" to attempt to have them stop harassing me and focus on the game so i may continue to communicate with my whole team and enjoy the game You said "muted report" but then continued arguing. That should've been the last thing you said if you had actually muted. How could you see their accusation of trolling, their "shit talk," and their use of the r-word if you muted them? I guess one of your friends in lobby did indeed leave. And then you got an annoying person in your party. But even if we start at "stop talking to me," your chat log still merited a punishment. "stfu isn't an argument" Think about this statement. Think hard. Telling people to "stfu," announcing how you're going to report, etc. isn't going to get anyone to stop harassing you. None of the things you said or did in the whole match accomplished that, and yet you kept going. And this is far from the first time you've done so. If you don't like what you see in chat from someone, mute them. Similarly, Riot could see that none of the temporary punishments they were giving you accomplished the goal of getting you to improve your behavior, so they resorted to something that actually works: a permaban. It sounds like you're actually not familiar with how the punishment system works. It doesn't take "context" into account because no context could excuse your behavior. I explained this above. You are, of course, free to submit a ticket to Riot support, but all they'll tell you is exactly what we're telling you right now: your behavior was not acceptable, you did not demonstrate reform, the punishment was valid, and so the permaban stands. You could then persist and keep replying to support, but eventually they would start auto-closing your tickets. I suggest you cut your losses and move on to a different hobby.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3dlHLtfT,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-08-16T01:33:24.086+0000) > It sounds like you're actually not familiar with how the punishment system works. **It doesn't take "context" into account because no context could excuse your behavior.** I explained this above. You are, of course, free to submit a ticket to Riot support, but all they'll tell you is exactly what we're telling you right now: your behavior was not acceptable, you did not demonstrate reform, the punishment was valid, and so the permaban stands. You could then persist and keep replying to support, but eventually they would start auto-closing your tickets. I suggest you cut your losses and move on to a different hobby. Uuuuuuhhhhhhh. This ain't it, chief. If this is how it actually works, then that explains why so many people have a problem with how Riot Games handles their players. This person called him ret*rded, told him to kill himself, and told him to lobotomize himself. Saying "Shut up, stop typing" is the inexcusable behavior here? Even if he muted the person, they were still spending half the game standing still and typing. No matter what he does to prevent reading it, they were going to keep going. And that was ruining the game experience anyways.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Alyss Akashiya,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3dlHLtfT,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-16T00:33:12.686+0000) > > Alyss Akashiya: do > Alyss Akashiya: u > Alyss Akashiya: have > Alyss Akashiya: a > Alyss Akashiya: problem? > Alyss Akashiya: ahh > Alyss Akashiya: then leave > Alyss Akashiya: think for 1s about fighting a yi with ult up XD > Alyss Akashiya: ok ima say this now > Alyss Akashiya: stop talking to me > Alyss Akashiya: ur the only random here > Alyss Akashiya: and everyone is saying ur wrong > Alyss Akashiya: stop talking plz > Alyss Akashiya: why are u typing > Alyss Akashiya: stfu > Alyss Akashiya: u talk so much shit then u fail to ult on time XD > Alyss Akashiya: muted report > Alyss Akashiya: maybe before you shit talk u wait till u lane for a min hmm? > Alyss Akashiya: so wait u calling me a r%%%%% isnt verbal? > Alyss Akashiya: u harassing me sience 20s in isnt reportable as well? > Alyss Akashiya: settle down also if u didnt know ill give ya some info asking for reports is reportable > Alyss Akashiya: feel free to ask riot support > Alyss Akashiya: thats a troll These lines are all you flaming or harassing teammates.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3dlHLtfT,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T01:22:30.192+0000) > > These lines are all you flaming or harassing teammates. The first grouping is incorrect, "Then leave" is a ways further into the game, in response to one of our premades saying that he's going to have to go soon since he's busy. It wasn't an aggressive "Go AFK", it was "Go, it's fine". "Think for 1s about fighting a yi with ult up XD" was in response to his support (who was the actual toxic person, since every time someone died/misplayed they'd get yelled at) yelling at him for walking away instead of killing the Yi. They both survived the Yi engage, Yi wasted his abilities and his flash, but the support decided to harass him over it and so he replied with that. That's not harassing. Telling your teammate to think about the circumstance is not harassing them. "Stop talking to me. You're a random in a 4man. You're being told you're wrong. Stop talking." has the same effect of "play the game, stop typing". I don't see how that's flaming or harassing. Because, again, despite it not being shown, the support was spending more time typing and attacking us than playing the game. So much so that they wound up with an awful assist score since they'd sit back from teamfights, typing. As for the latter two, I don't.. get.. how mentioning that the person's been harassing him is harassing them back. Especially when the person starts begging in all-chat for both him and I to be reported. We were both talking at the support, we were both typing about the same things. I'm sitting here with no punishment, he's sitting there with a permaban. It's undeserved and unjust. I'll say it again, Alyss was told to get a lobotomy, to kill himself, and was called a r%%%%%. Saying "Shut up, stop typing" _is nowhere near the same vein._ And y'know what? The person saying all those things **_did not get any punishment,_** I know this because no instant feedback report came up.
: Just got perma banned for being harassed
I wish Riot included other peoples' chats in these tickets so that we could see the context. Saying "stop talking plz, ty" sounds like harassing someone, until you see the 30 messages the actual toxic player was posting in between each of Alyss' messages. Yeah, I was in this game. It wasn't even remotely toxic from Alyss.
Comicman (EUW)
: Imo phantom synergy is quite bad as it chooses a target at random, also phantom units by them self aren't exactly amazing except karthus
> [{quoted}](name=Comicman,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=rqZJtTlA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-12T19:12:24.590+0000) > > Imo phantom synergy is quite bad as it chooses a target at random, also phantom units by them self aren't exactly amazing except karthus Mordekaiser is a great tank, Kindred's ult is raw utility and Karthus has almost total team-wide nuke damage. And then they can just instantly delete one of your opponent's champions from the game unless they have a warmog's, bloodthirster, or noble buff and those are very very situational. Phantom is anti-fun and as much as it's said about things, there is _literally_ no way to play around it. No champion builds you can take that negate it. No placement you can make to get around it. No way to undo it or prevent it from activating. There's nothing.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: For the love of Nagakabouros, give Udyr an animation update.
Just give him Spirit Guard Udyr's autoattack animations it's not fucking hard. This is a gorgeous skin ruined by his actually HILARIOUS little boops.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Peace be unto ye dude The beta pass has nothing to spend money on. Just playing the mode to get unlocks.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord of D,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=4HOMjBEE,comment-id=00380000,timestamp=2019-07-04T06:33:39.576+0000) > > Peace be unto ye dude > > The beta pass has nothing to spend money on. Just playing the mode to get unlocks. Thank fucking lord. Wouldn't put it past them.
: Teamfight Tactics-- /Dev Update: Your Feedback and the Road Ahead
Wait wait wait.. did I read that right? Beta Pass? You want us to pay money for the opportunity to unlock things by playing the game mode that's still in beta that you released without much fine-tuning? Are you _shitting me?_
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Håppy (NA)
: TFT: Limited Number of Units
Whoops, there's a Teamfight Tactics section that I couldn't see in the sidebar. I'll go post that there, this can be deleted.
Rioter Comments
: Patch 9.13 notes
More prestige skins. Come on.
: Literally throwing the game at champion select despite people telling you to not go AP: Not bannable. Winning the game with an offmeta and losing because your teammates AFKed because people hate Teemo players: Bannable?
> [{quoted}](name=Unstoppable Monk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AeGKlqZq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-22T20:24:10.917+0000) > > Literally throwing the game at champion select despite people telling you to not go AP: Not bannable. > > Winning the game with an offmeta and losing because your teammates AFKed because people hate Teemo players: Bannable? you appear to be lost, this isn't a nubrac thread, go away thank you
Rioter Comments
Lighten (NA)
: This is wrong. I'll come back to this thread after the nerfs.
> [{quoted}](name=Lighten,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EBVfqOTM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-13T07:07:37.108+0000) > > This is wrong. I'll come back to this thread after the nerfs. the nerfs hit, where are you
: Regarding Mordekaiser.
You're just salty. QSS. You play kat/jinx most of the time, and qss/zhonyas are important items on both of them. If you can't "sacrifice" your build for them, you're following a strict build path and deserve to be punished for it.
: Can Morderkaiser be other enemy players during ULTI??
that title and content are in two entirely different worlds. in the title you're asking if mordekaiser can become the other enemy players, whatever that means. in the post you're asking if you can be buffed/debuffed by opponents outside the death realm. wow. that's amazing.
: And now im perma-banning him just because of this issue, hope riot pause the work on cinematic development and focus on technical once.
> [{quoted}](name=Répatation,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AblLrgxM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-18T10:48:17.545+0000) > > And now im perma-banning him just because of this issue, hope riot pause the work on cinematic development and focus on technical once. this--- this is 4 years ago. this is _four years ago._ this is **four years ago.** this is FOUR YEARS AGO. ARE YOU LOST, HOW DID YOU GET HERE
: Feels great when Riot lets an abomination run free again in toplane again.
Don't really understand the "ADC being one shot by a fed assassin" that's literally the assassin's job description. If they can oneshot a tank that becomes a problem, but their purpose is to assassinate. Karma is a problem though I agree.
uNhoLeee (OCE)
: lmao no. kids just pick the most broken champ or newest champ of the patch these days.
> [{quoted}](name=uNhoLeee,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JieuWrhV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-14T04:15:14.005+0000) > > lmao no. kids just pick the most broken champ or newest champ of the patch these days. or, you know, one of the most anticipated reworks throughout league history was mordekaiser getting an update and Malicious Metal whipping everyone in to a frenzy over it with his teasing threads? but of course, popularity via hype and anticipation is a myth and everybody collectively together without seeing ratios or much gameplay decided "mordekaiser is broken we all must play him". that seems logical. the league community _is_ very organized, you're right
Rioter Comments
: Hey Riot. Is morde meant to be able to jungle?
Yes, it is intended. When he was released on the PBE, his passive didn't work on jungle camps, and was later changed (rather surprisingly.)
Lighten (NA)
: This is wrong. I'll come back to this thread after the nerfs.
> [{quoted}](name=Lighten,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EBVfqOTM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-13T07:07:37.108+0000) > > This is wrong. I'll come back to this thread after the nerfs. Do you have.. any reasons _why_ this is wrong? Or are you just going to say "no lol wait 4 nerfs"? I took time out to type out explaining how people can play against him and what to pick/build against him. Offering counterplay and advice on studying the matchup. The least you could do is reference ANYTHING.
Rioter Comments
: Reworked Mordeikaiser
There are more anti-Death Realm synergies than there are pro-death realm synergies, but ok.
: Can we have TLD back too? Dealt way less DMG than Electrocute and also had a lot more User.
> [{quoted}](name=SuicidePlank,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ygWWKwq8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-10T19:57:34.278+0000) > > Can we have TLD back too? Dealt way less DMG than Electrocute and also had a lot more User. And also didn't have a weird delay on it that let you respond (like flash) before killing you.
Rioter Comments
Håppy (NA)
: Mordekaiser's Ult
Bump, still affecting the PBE.
Rioter Comments
: If you have 1034 RP want to buy something that costs 1350, you can always draw some fan art and send it to Riot in a help ticket or something, and they'll give you RP. Not sure if they'll give you that much, but they might if you put some effort into your work.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=92auFvtl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-02T22:12:37.906+0000) > > If you have 1034 RP want to buy something that costs 1350, you can always draw some fan art and send it to Riot in a help ticket or something, and they'll give you RP. Not sure if they'll give you that much, but they might if you put some effort into your work. That's for 1-5 RP, not for 300 RP.
Rioter Comments
: Is this new Morde or current Morde
> [{quoted}](name=BrokenRayquaza,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=73d9qZN6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-02T14:22:40.575+0000) > > Is this new Morde or current Morde New, updated the main body to reflect that!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Could Vlad please get an in-game model update?
When I posted a thread asking for Blood Lord to be touched up due to its very old visuals and animations, I got downvoted to hell.
: If u have to build hunter's potion to jungle. Maybe jungle isnt the right role for you.
> [{quoted}](name=ChinaHour,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gw4U64JY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-03T17:56:30.542+0000) > > If u have to build hunter's potion to jungle. Maybe jungle isnt the right role for you. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} What're your mental gymnastics on that?
Ackelope (NA)
: it's just a little puzzling to me. It makes me want to watch a game of you playing jungle/take a look at your pool of jungle champions and see what's different, for you to use the word essential. I'm not trying to flame or brag or anything here, I don't think it really comes down to a matter of skill, because when I look at your profile, it seems to me that you're overall a better player than I am.
> [{quoted}](name=Ackelope,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EAJ7UIKe,comment-id=0003000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-02T16:40:53.853+0000) > > it's just a little puzzling to me. It makes me want to watch a game of you playing jungle/take a look at your pool of jungle champions and see what's different, for you to use the word essential. > > I'm not trying to flame or brag or anything here, I don't think it really comes down to a matter of skill, because when I look at your profile, it seems to me that you're overall a better player than I am. In the current jungle meta, level-2 fights and early ganks are required to keep your team in the game. Hunter's Potion helps keep you topped up in between camps, usually one dose is enough when mixed with the hunter's talisman, however it's WAY more useful if you take Machete. Hunter's Potion also enables things like early dragons when combined with blue buff. It allows for off-meta picks and build paths (I've recently been enjoying not taking turtle stance on Udyr, for example, and the hunter's potion helps cover that lack of sustain in the jungle as a cheap and efficient purchase.) It's definitely based on playstyle. But you'll notice now that a lot of people who built this item are coming up and speaking out against it being removed, as it was a core part of their early jungle survival against invades or for dueling. I personally believe that a jungler's performance, regardless on who it is, would go up from an early HP purchase, especially because it's such an effective item that you, like with Corrupting Potion, can keep it until your last item (And when Time Warp Tonic made you 5% faster while under a potion's effects, I actually chose Hunter's Potion *as* my sixth item on champs like Udyr, meaning I bought it early and never sold it.)
Ackelope (NA)
: i have never found it essential for any of these things when playing jungle.
> [{quoted}](name=Ackelope,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EAJ7UIKe,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-05-02T03:03:31.093+0000) > > i have never found it essential for any of these things when playing jungle. Congratulations.
: BRING BACK HUNTERS POTION!
Hunters Potion is essential in making junglers without built-in sustain viable. It's also crucial in keeping you topped up for ganking, and almost a must-have if you plan on doing raptors early game. So fucking stupid they removed it. But hey, guys, Ohmwrecker!!
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Håppy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LVQMgq8o,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-23T04:25:51.891+0000) > > Wow. That.. looks really bad, actually. Part of the appeal of Jax is how simple his animations are, no visual spam. And that's gone now. Yeah but part of the appeal of playing League it not getting fucked because some champion's AoE stun range is huge, and said range only shows for maybe .25 seconds after he's already stunned you. Knowing the actual range of Jax's E is a godsend for playing vs him because it means players do not need the exact range of his stun memorized to accurately get away from it.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LVQMgq8o,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-23T04:42:31.556+0000) > > Yeah but part of the appeal of playing League it not getting fucked because some champion's AoE stun range is huge, and said range only shows for maybe .25 seconds after he's already stunned you. Knowing the actual range of Jax's E is a godsend for playing vs him because it means players do not need the exact range of his stun memorized to accurately get away from it. I think there are a lot of better ways to indicate the range of his stun without resorting to a halo 3 bubble shield every time he presses the ability.
: Wow, I can't believe Jax got away with his misleading stun hit box for so long
Wow. That.. looks really bad, actually. Part of the appeal of Jax is how simple his animations are, no visual spam. And that's gone now.
Show more

Håppy

Level 209 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion