: at least u can get into a game, matches wont even queue for me
> [{quoted}](name=Lemondolly,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=t7RKKEnE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-12T23:21:35.353+0000) > > at least u can get into a game, matches wont even queue for me yeah this is awful, and this is the only game i know with a client so scuffed... and its like the most popular game out there, wtf? lol
: > [{quoted}](name=H00KIE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Kp8Mxsvy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T19:06:52.617+0000) > > Still not really an excuse to force me to play something I don't want, which defeats the purpose of role selection. Whats the point of role selection if it takes you 30 mins to get a game
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Kp8Mxsvy,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T21:11:01.261+0000) > > Whats the point of role selection if it takes you 30 mins to get a game And yes, I'd rather wait a little longer to find a match if it means I get to play a role I find fun to play lol
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=H00KIE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Kp8Mxsvy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T19:06:52.617+0000) > > Still not really an excuse to force me to play something I don't want, which defeats the purpose of role selection. Whats the point of role selection if it takes you 30 mins to get a game
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Kp8Mxsvy,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T21:11:01.261+0000) > > Whats the point of role selection if it takes you 30 mins to get a game It wouldn't take that long, because millions of people play this game. I have no problem finding matches on other games with similar systems, like OW, and that game has a significantly smaller playerbase. This game really has no excuse.
: It may have tens of millions of players, but thats across many regions. With NA being the smallest yet most widely spread major region, there are surprisingly few players for each role at your level. And with support already being the leave favourite role, there will be even less players.
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Kp8Mxsvy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-12T17:23:50.468+0000) > > It may have tens of millions of players, but thats across many regions. With NA being the smallest yet most widely spread major region, there are surprisingly few players for each role at your level. And with support already being the leave favourite role, there will be even less players. Still not really an excuse to force me to play something I don't want, which defeats the purpose of role selection.
: For once in a long time, I'm kind of excited for the next champ
I wish they'd focus on the champs we already have than keep throwing crap into the pool
Rioter Comments
: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/56yth3iG-just-an-fyi-why-i-am-out-riot https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/1EyJlU7t-guess-i-have-to-quit https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/BgfBlb33-and-thats-the-final-nail-in-the-coffin I'll give you this. At least you're consistent. For three years, the same "I quit" bullshit topics. Word to the wise, people might take your points more seriously if you... A: Didn't cry wolf every couple months and actually left the game B: Didn't feel the need to threaten/act like you're going to quit to get your point across To be frank, no one cares if you quit or stop playing the game. Millions of people love the game the way it is and play it everyday. It's not perfect but it never was or will be. There will always be things that are not balanced or irk some people about the current style. There's plenty of other games beside this one and if you want to stop playing this one altogether there is nothing wrong with that. The world will keep going. This game will keep going. But cut the melodramatic BS and just find something better to do with your time.
> [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=j5q9QEx6,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-12-05T18:55:24.771+0000) > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/56yth3iG-just-an-fyi-why-i-am-out-riot > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/1EyJlU7t-guess-i-have-to-quit > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/BgfBlb33-and-thats-the-final-nail-in-the-coffin > > I'll give you this. At least you're consistent. For three years, the same "I quit" bullshit topics. Word to the wise, people might take your points more seriously if you... > > A: Didn't cry wolf every couple months and actually left the game > > B: Didn't feel the need to threaten/act like you're going to quit to get your point across > > To be frank, no one cares if you quit or stop playing the game. Millions of people love the game the way it is and play it everyday. It's not perfect but it never was or will be. There will always be things that are not balanced or irk some people about the current style. There's plenty of other games beside this one and if you want to stop playing this one altogether there is nothing wrong with that. The world will keep going. This game will keep going. But cut the melodramatic BS and just find something better to do with your time. I've never understood this, if you quit the game then just quit. Don't tell us about it. People act like their standing and making a speech in front of a live audience or something lol
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Tele II (NA)
: I dont think its so much that everyone is soft, though of course some people are. I think its more that people are easily annoyed by petty bullshit in their games. Like I've never had my feelings personally hurt in a game, but I've reported plenty of people for being annoying little shits.
> [{quoted}](name=Tele II,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=X8Bg97Ty,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-11-26T22:42:46.775+0000) > > I dont think its so much that everyone is soft, though of course some people are. I think its more that people are easily annoyed by petty bullshit in their games. Like I've never had my feelings personally hurt in a game, but I've reported plenty of people for being annoying little shits. I've only ever reported people for griefing, but not smack talk. Kind of a pathetic reason to report someone, just ignore them or mute them, or grow a pair. It's really as simple as it sounds!
: > [{quoted}](name=H00KIE,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=X8Bg97Ty,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-11-26T19:13:53.401+0000) > > So you feel its just to ban someone for saying something mean to you on a videogame? Good job outing yourself as a pussy lol Riot isn't going to stop banning players that are driving other customers away with their shitty behavior. So you're just going to have to suck it up and accept that these are the rules. If you don't like the rules you don't have to play.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=X8Bg97Ty,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-11-26T19:22:50.933+0000) > > Riot isn't going to stop banning players that are driving other customers away with their shitty behavior. So you're just going to have to suck it up and accept that these are the rules. > > If you don't like the rules you don't have to play. If you get drove away because of someone talking smack, I think that's more of a you problem than the problem of the smack talker. Stop being spineless, this is Internet 101.
rujitra (NA)
: Wouldn't they be a "pussy" if they completely changed their opinions/beliefs simply because you insulted them? I'd think that the fact that they continue to hold their completely logical opinions/beliefs even though you're insulting them would mean they **aren't** a pussy, because they aren't caring what you say. Good job outing yourself as someone who only cares about insulting others and not about logic.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=X8Bg97Ty,comment-id=000300010001,timestamp=2019-11-26T19:28:36.263+0000) > > Wouldn't they be a "pussy" if they completely changed their opinions/beliefs simply because you insulted them? > > I'd think that the fact that they continue to hold their completely logical opinions/beliefs even though you're insulting them would mean they **aren't** a pussy, because they aren't caring what you say. > > Good job outing yourself as someone who only cares about insulting others and not about logic. If they didn't care what they had to say they would not report them you ignoramus
Rioter Comments
: I mean... a slow, relatively immobile bruiser that absolutely mauls squishies that can't get away, but has serious trouble catching highly mobile folks... Isn't that describing most of the juggernaut class as a whole? {{champion:266}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:83}}
> [{quoted}](name=Daedric Etwahl,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4to8oERv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-12T19:03:06.691+0000) > > I mean... a slow, relatively immobile bruiser that absolutely mauls squishies that can't get away, but has serious trouble catching highly mobile folks... Isn't that describing most of the juggernaut class as a whole? {{champion:266}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:83}} This is exactly how juggernauts are meant to be lol
: Buy a QSS it cancels out mordekaiser's ult
Two words: Crowd control, use it against morde if you want him to suffer
Kai Guy (NA)
: I did not mind a reasonable wait but I had a very hard time convincing my friends to stick around for them. That was when it was around 6-8 min for a match. I personally ended up giving up on the que after a few back to back 15+ min And Riot killed it a few weeks after I stopped.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=icf5pfoa,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-12T22:28:27.624+0000) > > I did not mind a reasonable wait but I had a very hard time convincing my friends to stick around for them. That was when it was around 6-8 min for a match. I personally ended up giving up on the que after a few back to back 15+ min And Riot killed it a few weeks after I stopped. Well even now queue times get long to the point that streamers are watching videos while waiting for matches, just how it is unfortunately
Kai Guy (NA)
: Teambuilder was a thing till Que times killed the que. One of the reason Riots MM has a priority on short que times.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=icf5pfoa,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-12T19:41:12.330+0000) > > Teambuilder was a thing till Que times killed the que. > > One of the reason Riots MM has a priority on short que times. Queue times killed it? Really? Because with how draft pick is sometimes it takes a few minutes to get a match, and people constantly dodge because they aren't allowed to play what they want. Just make us pick characters before we enter queue, in the long run its faster and everyone would be happier.
: It's what blind pick should be.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=icf5pfoa,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-12T19:40:42.629+0000) > > It's what blind pick should be. Yeah and the only people who play blind are noobs that haven't unlocked draft yet. This is the most inconvenient game studio and game client I've ever seen
H00KIE (NA)
: Gamemode idea: Pick your role and character BEFORE entering queue?
Heroes of the storm can do it, let us pick characters before queue, why can't this game?
Rioter Comments
Kanzler (NA)
: I'm sitting on at least 100 champion tokens that I don't bother crafting because it is just so tedious.
> [{quoted}](name=Kanzler,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dYOruH1o,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-11T13:34:02.799+0000) > > I'm sitting on at least 100 champion tokens that I don't bother crafting because it is just so tedious. I did like 10 and gave up lol
Rioter Comments
YaraUwU (NA)
: Just a quick thought for anyone that thinks Qiyana is the dullest champion to date. Kai'sa exists.
"Riot is original and intuitive! I mean there's only like umphteen champions all have the same ultimate (executes), but they're still original and intuitive"! Ah yes we totally needed more high AD burst assassins, as if there are not 15 of them already.
Antenora (EUW)
: Because Firecracker Jinx is the worst Firecracker skin in the game rn in terms of quality.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nVuarYLu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-08T11:03:26.338+0000) > > Because Firecracker Jinx is the worst Firecracker skin in the game rn in terms of quality. Seriously, yet it's the only one available year around. They need to do something about this crap
H00KIE (NA)
: Why is everyone firecracker skin but Jinx's exclusive?
Some champs have 90 percent exclusive skins, like Sejuani, and it's kind of dumb. At least give me the chance to pick from more than 3 skins for sej because the other like 7 are not available
Rioter Comments
: my guess is between two weeks and a month. if it hit the pbe today, it should be soon.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mevVvRoO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-28T21:49:55.776+0000) > > my guess is between two weeks and a month. > > if it hit the pbe today, it should be soon. Oh nice, I like how he is now. He's like a badass version of Dota's Legion Commander
Rioter Comments
: Morde is simply perfect.
When is the rework going on live servers?
usul1202 (NA)
: They do lose money because you would never buy that yi skin, you would consider the fid skin. So the potential money they would have made from you buying a fid skin is now gone. Riot would now only make money off of skin tiers with super low drop rates.
> [{quoted}](name=usul1202,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bYs31VM5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-11T16:37:55.899+0000) > > They do lose money because you would never buy that yi skin, you would consider the fid skin. So the potential money they would have made from you buying a fid skin is now gone. Riot would now only make money off of skin tiers with super low drop rates. That doesn't make any sense. You'd be trading for a skin shard that is the same value, and you wouldn't be earning anything faster than before.
H00KIE (NA)
: Suggestion: Make it so we can trade skin shards for a skin shard of the same value?
It's not like Riot would lose money or anything, you'd get the exact same amount of free stuff... you'd just be able to turn that free stuff into free stuff that you actually want?
Rioter Comments
: Conqueror is a result of the same kind of oversight in design logic that created 4.20 Weedwick.
Remove runes entirely. Ingame items in the shop that you buy during matches are all that should be affecting a champion. No other MOBA has this weird system of creating a build for the character outside of the match, no idea why this games devs thought this was ever necessary. Remove it entirely.
H00KIE (NA)
: Can we make supports actually supports and not just second ADC's?
Oh I see how you got that, I didn't clarify which ones do provide utility in Pika's post. Let me just consult my encyclopedia of... oh wait I don't care. Bottom line, supports should be supporting. Not melting.
: > [{quoted}](name=H00KIE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RJELMrub,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-07T16:01:35.445+0000) > > All of the characters you listed provided utility to the team other than just damage output lol. You complained about Vel'koz in the first post, now you're saying he provides utility. Put the salt shaker away and play the game. If mage supports beat your ass, learn how to play against them. It's your only actual option to losing.
> [{quoted}](name=Spiffy McBang,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RJELMrub,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-07T16:15:21.083+0000) > > You complained about Vel'koz in the first post, now you're saying he provides utility. Put the salt shaker away and play the game. If mage supports beat your ass, learn how to play against them. It's your only actual option to losing. Velkoz doesn't supply utility. Don't put words in my mouth lol
: Can we do something about creep block
Team collision of any kind in any game, whether it be minions or your teammates, is garbage. There is absolutely zero reason for this to exist in a game like this other than for muh realism.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Someone doesnt know what a support is or does.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RJELMrub,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-07T15:39:15.956+0000) > > Someone doesnt know what a support is or does. I demonstrated pretty clearly I know what a support is and does. It's well defined in every MOBA but this one. In this one people pick characters with nothing but DPS under their belt and they're still considered 'supports' for absolutely no reason and there's no good argument as to why they are supports.
: > [{quoted}](name=H00KIE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RJELMrub,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-07T13:57:42.098+0000) > > Ward bots? Walking bags of gold? What > > Did you even read my post? Supports should be providing utility to the team, rather than being big damage dealers. That's what support means. Every other MOBA with support roles actually has characters that support who take the role. > > Only thing I can think of is locking support characters to the support role, as in when you're chosen to play support you can only play the characters riot considers to be supports. i guess Alistar and Braum are the same as Velkoz and Zyra I guess Thresh and Blitz are the same as Pyke and Leona I guess Sona and Nami are the same Shen and Kench All of them are just riot telling you they are supports and all of them are just damage dealers that offer no utility and only damage
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RJELMrub,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-07T14:16:42.609+0000) > > i guess Alistar and Braum are the same as Velkoz and Zyra > I guess Thresh and Blitz are the same as Pyke and Leona > I guess Sona and Nami are the same Shen and Kench > > All of them are just riot telling you they are supports and all of them are just damage dealers that offer no utility and only damage All of the characters you listed provided utility to the team other than just damage output lol.
: supports damage matters only in the first 6 levels of the game except for mage supports that scale only from magic penetration and provide either a lot of zone control or aoe crowd control other than that supports control vision and often initiate or peel dunno maybe you want them back as ward bots and walking bags of gold https://i.ytimg.com/vi/YPlaOePWiUI/maxresdefault.jpg the amazing state of supports
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RJELMrub,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-07T12:26:38.048+0000) > > supports damage matters only in the first 6 levels of the game > except for mage supports that scale only from magic penetration and provide either a lot of zone control or aoe crowd control > > other than that supports control vision and often initiate or peel > dunno maybe you want them back as ward bots and walking bags of gold > https://i.ytimg.com/vi/YPlaOePWiUI/maxresdefault.jpg > the amazing state of supports Ward bots? Walking bags of gold? What Did you even read my post? Supports should be providing utility to the team, rather than being big damage dealers. That's what support means. Every other MOBA with support roles actually has characters that support who take the role. Only thing I can think of is locking support characters to the support role, as in when you're chosen to play support you can only play the characters riot considers to be supports.
Rioter Comments
SirPurrr (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TsundereNatsumi,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EEiJjTI1,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-04-29T10:50:58.552+0000) > > Udyr is early cheese, but do you know who trashes udyr while outperforming him early?{{champion:421}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:60}} Even fucking {{champion:80}} Trashes him, the only thing that leads him to win if the laners die to his early ganks (which happen pretty often) but why would you want udyr when you have his upgrade {{champion:59}} I haven't tried the others you list but I play quite a bit of Kindred and never found the matchup easy. Your Q isn't enough distance to escape him if he finds a flank and he can still flash stun and basically one shot you. You do outscale him hard as Kindred but it's still difficult early if he ever gets the jump on you. Udyr is actually in the top 5 worst matchups for Kindred statistically (but still 48% win rate for her).
> [{quoted}](name=SirPurrr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EEiJjTI1,comment-id=000c0001,timestamp=2019-04-29T21:48:59.481+0000) > > I haven't tried the others you list but I play quite a bit of Kindred and never found the matchup easy. Your Q isn't enough distance to escape him if he finds a flank and he can still flash stun and basically one shot you. You do outscale him hard as Kindred but it's still difficult early if he ever gets the jump on you. Udyr is actually in the top 5 worst matchups for Kindred statistically (but still 48% win rate for her). Well actually, pants does play some offmeta champs and do pretty good with them. As of recent I know he's played fiddle, and amumu. One of his matches with amumu was against qtpie, another very good player, and he creamed them.
Cevrad (NA)
: Level means nothing. Stop trolling.
> [{quoted}](name=Cevrad,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qpugp3Ua,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-04-30T09:38:36.180+0000) > > Level means nothing. Stop trolling. I don't think you know what trolling is lmao. And yes level means something, it means the people I'm facing have a hell of a lot more experience with the game than I do. I'm surprised this even needs to be explained.
cabbysb (NA)
: League is evolving into garbage
Can they stop adding champs that take your stuff please? For years, the only thing enemy champs took was baron, dragons, or your life... then they started taking your summoner spells, now they take your ultimates?
: I know about a youtuber that got to like rank 6 playijg udyr... this season
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EEiJjTI1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-29T04:58:04.705+0000) > > I know about a youtuber that got to like rank 6 playijg udyr... this season Pants Are Dragon? A good player but he's definitely a metaslave lol
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: buff jungle exp back?
The argument is not that jungling cannot be impactful y'all, the argument is that jungling takes too much skill/a lot of luck (praying people push their waves so they're easy ganks, pray your teammates know how to properly follow up with your gank attempts) to be impactful. When I jungle, the fact I'm behind is constantly looping in my head. I do my first clearing path red side, then go to top to gank but fail - the guy flashes, or just isn't pushed up, etc. My first thought is "great, now I'm even more behind", and it just continues on. If you're not constantly seeing action, you're behind. If you aren't killing people left and right, you're behind. At best you're barely even with bot lane, you won't catch up to mid or top. It's ridiculous how unrewarding the jungle is to play. And say I'm low level or whatever, but that's the point. No role should need godly amounts of experience, skill, and even luck to be able to impact the game at all.
H00KIE (NA)
: Why can we still not see skins ingame?
Many of you seem to be missing the point. I don't care that I can try any skin I want on the PBE. The point is that when you browse skins in the shop you should be able to see what it looks like ingame, without going on the PBE or looking it up. This is a horrible market strategy. Who buys a skin without any clue of what it looks like ingame? Does Riot not like money?
floo (EUW)
: > I refuse to buy a skin just because it's anime art looks cool. Silver Kayle {{sticker:sg-janna}}
> [{quoted}](name=floo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cwBjE2Ol,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-29T17:31:47.780+0000) > > Silver Kayle {{sticker:sg-janna}} Nah man, Lady Justice Kayle And Justice For All...
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: buff jungle exp back?
Yeah I've tried jungling this season, its godawful. Either constantly gank succesfully or be super far behind. People constantly steal your camps and you pretty much lose by default. Make it so farming your camps is actually rewarding.
Rioter Comments
Show more

H00KIE

Level 48 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion