: I didn't say you are a Zed main , we were talking about Zed how about trying to play Ahri then?
Ahri is easy to play. She is the original Zoe with 4 flashes, 3 of which on a pretty short cool down, with lots of sustain. She is clearly op, but people dont care because they think she isn't for some reason. Its no different then if Ashe was at a 55% winrate, no one would complain, but when twitch, lucian, draven get at 52% the whole game is falling apart.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Madsin25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=awdEwqUh,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-25T18:55:06.770+0000) > > WoW forums are mainly talking about removing certains things from the game/adding more content. It isn't even bad. What was that? https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/wod-bfa-bfa-is-terrible/24956 I'm sorry what? https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/worst-expansion-ever/22458 Wow, moderation also not liked, where have I seen that before? https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/i-am-done-the-new-moderation-is-out-of-control/22029 These post even have more upvotes then our norms too. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-downfall-of-blizzard/26684 Yup, no one is complaining about their incompetency. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/your-game-is-not-fun-anymore/25530 No one at all. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/will-bfa-hit-less-than-1-million-subs/23962 > Overwatch forums seem to be ONLY bitching about terrible matchmaking. Are we reading the same forums? https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/boycott-owl-stage-4-if-it-runs-on-old-patch/101145 https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/s10-stunned-stunned-stunned/85571 https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/what-is-going-on-with-the-game/184050 https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/for-the-love-of-god-nerf-tracer-already/1315/738 > I see NO crazy posts in those dota forums, like literally none in the top 20, im not going further to see these "identical posts" you are reffering about. https://www.dotabuff.com/topics/2018-11-20-720-has-completely-broken-the-game- > This forum is primarily talking about the failures of riot and their incompetence. > > Big difference in all of those forums. Are we even looking at the same forums?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=awdEwqUh,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-25T19:13:31.937+0000) > > What was that? https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/wod-bfa-bfa-is-terrible/24956 > > I'm sorry what? https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/worst-expansion-ever/22458 > > Wow, moderation also not liked, where have I seen that before? https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/i-am-done-the-new-moderation-is-out-of-control/22029 To be fair every expansion the same thing happens. Either people keep playing or they quit, its all the same lol.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=floo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xPPIqE36,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-12T13:10:01.027+0000) > > And the fact that losing feels worse than winning feels good is just not really making it worth to play. That is kind...literally everything, that is how the human brain works?
To a Degree. I have looked and my average wins are usually 5+ minutes faster then my average losses. Obviously not everyone has that experience, but it makes the game a hell of lot less fun when you lose so much more.
: Riot, I Know You think Your Toys are Neat
They dug themselves too deep to really remove it... Because they added another equally overloaded item. {{item:3095}} They would have to do an overhaul on items.
d0riyah (NA)
: Can we give Jax some new ability icons please?
They should just rework him. His E shouldnt be a thing, and his kit has aged too well. Before in the good'ol days he used to actually have weak points in the game.
: When you play enough adc, you even see support mains play super poorly. It really doesn't matter. It's just about playing your best with what you've got.
For sure. All I am saying is some people really do suck at support. Obviously some of the champs like enchanters require a little less effort/knowledge. But many lanes are won or lost via the support player.
6Sfool (NA)
: Lets see. I play a lot of Yorick and Galio jungle to good success, I used to play Gnar jungle back when we had trailblazing smite, I play J4 supp, and tried Braum top a few times, Naut mid for a while, and am thinking about picking up Akali, Pantheon, or Graves as pocket pick ADC's. And I have never been banned for trolling.
> [{quoted}](name=6Sfool,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kXwbUoQ3,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-11-11T22:16:41.726+0000) > > Lets see. I play a lot of Yorick and Galio jungle to good success, I used to play Gnar jungle back when we had trailblazing smite, I play J4 supp, and tried Braum top a few times, Naut mid for a while, and am thinking about picking up Akali, Pantheon, or Graves as pocket pick ADC's. And I have never been banned for trolling. Do you ever lose because of team mates? Last time I played vs a talon mid (remember) I went Garen and my top lane ran it down because "Garen isn't a mid"
: > [{quoted}](name=HaIlMonitor,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=xEagsOqA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-11T02:06:23.401+0000) > > Aggressively posturing, vision control, helping with last hits... not autoing the minions when the adc wants to freeze and so on. Are all those things not common sense?
: Yet jungle is one of the most game changing roles right now. Literally see nothing but junglers ganking 24/7 without any draw back if they fail a gank.
The lower the XP from camps, the more worthless counter jungling will be... Making failed ganks almost a nobo.
: There is not a single person on planet Earth who is _incapable_ of playing support "I can't play support" means "I won't play support" or "I will pick Janna and frequently alt tab out without really worrying about winning"
Do you never adc? There are huge amounts of nuances in bot lane that matter from supports. Aggressively posturing, vision control, helping with last hits... not autoing the minions when the adc wants to freeze and so on. Not saying the role overall is super complex, but when I adc nothing sucks more then an auto fill support because they always throw lanes.
: that's EXACTLY what I mean by an extreme cicumstance In this clip Leblanc was 10/6
10 kills, and her team is up 14k.... She was fed af vs a squishy.
: EVERYTIME I post a video of a one-shot y'all try to defend it NEVER and I mean NEVER in league should i be able to get one shot by point and click abilities in under a second The context does not matter unless it is an extreme circumstance This is just outright bullshit
> The context does not matter unless it is an extreme circumstance This is just outright bullshit So a 15-0 level 18 LB shouldnt be able to one shot a janna a few levels behind?
Wild Sniper (EUNE)
: I JUST WENT 34/9/6 AND I DID NOT GET AN S OR HIGHER?!?!?!? I AM 1 TOKEN AWAY FROM LEVEL 7 WITH LEEEE
: Why Do Some Champions Have to be Bad?
I think they all can be, but riot will always favor favorite champs. Champs like Ahri, Lee, ect, ect can sit at higher winrates (be strong) regardless if they are op or not because people don't care. Riot is a business so I think the reality is they don't care about about all champs being good, they care about the game being popular so they make money. With that being said though, You also have to look at the whole picture. ADC's for example have "blocks" of champs that all do the same thing. For example {{champion:96}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:110}} Hybrid Damage {{champion:202}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:133}} Bursty ADC {{champion:236}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:119}} Lane Bullies So what happens is the meta will favor a batch or a specific champion from a set because they are the strongest, get buffed, others get nerfed. So it will always be this way as long as there are over 100 champs where some have very similar kits/playstyles.
: {{item:3075}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3047}}
And? An adc will always do more damage vs 5 armor items and Tabi, then a mages to the same tank with just a single MR item and a bunch of armor items.
: Disagree with post you are replying to but... Key word here _**Hypercarries**_. How many ad hypercarries deal only physical damage? And 1 MR item sure as hell doesn't make Cass useless.
Alzon (NA)
: Nice meme 😂👌
https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/monkeyking/middle/platinum He isn't wrong.
: > [{quoted}](name=xG Spectre,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ozMjftx2,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-30T22:24:11.729+0000) > > To be fair, most people would rather have the nerfs come in slowly than seeing LB get butchered. to be fair you're wrong because no one likes playing against Leblanc
I do. I actually really love it because its one of the few complex mid lane match-ups that is truely skill dependent. for the champ I like to play.
PandaPo (EUW)
: Why so much hate towards Zoe?
She is a reskin of Ahri, but people hate her way more. Not sure why.
: > [{quoted}](name=HaIlMonitor,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2nnXLew4,comment-id=0000000100010001,timestamp=2018-10-28T18:56:26.225+0000) > > number 2 champion in a role > > "oThER ChAmPS aRE aS bEttER!" Did I say other champions are better or worse than Ahri?
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2nnXLew4,comment-id=00000001000100000000,timestamp=2018-10-28T20:35:03.131+0000) > > Once again, more than 1 champion with 5%+ pick rate having near 50-52%% winrate https://i.imgur.com/9gEkva3.png Then what are you trying to prove? Yes she is over-tuned, but it doesn't matter because you get free-lo? Or No she isn't somehow over-tuned with a large play rate and OVER a 52% winrate in plat +?
: > [{quoted}](name=Death by Glamour,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2nnXLew4,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-10-28T18:30:03.107+0000) > > shes still rocking a good winrate And so are multiple other mid laners with decent pick rates https://i.imgur.com/zBqoPbZ.png
number 2 champion in a role "oThER ChAmPS aRE aS bEttER!"
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: >Supports and Assassins are polar opposites No, they aren't. The only reason you believe that is because you only have assassin carries to compare him to. It's not about his role, it's about his kit that enables him to perform in a given role.
Just read the word support. The literal meaning.... He is the farthest from a support played in the role. Thresh is the closes champion to him, but is actually a support. > it's about his kit that enables him to perform in a given role He is a scaling assassins, which is why he fits in support. But those are not supposed to go together.
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: And who are you to say that "we" don't need a support assassin in the game? Maybe this isn't your cup of tea, Pyke is actually a pretty decent support and is popular enough to merit a unique support spot. Traditionally, AD supports don't exist since they need their own items to deal damage but Pyke works a bit differently and that's fine. "We" didn't need support mages either and yet over the years, quite a few mages transitioned to being supports that focused more on dealing magic damage than healing/shielding people or tanking.
> And who are you to say that "we" don't need a_** support assassin**_ in the game? Supports and Assassins are polar opposites, it simply doesn't make sense. But then again riot has gotten really weird with scaling in the game and now lane bullies are hyper carries so we can all just have our cake and eat it too.
: What skin series you guys waiting for?
I would love for Syndra to get an "Eternal Dagger" skin. Where she summons Daggers into the ground, and then her ult would look sweet doing a quick 3-5 dagger blasting into someone. Plus she already floats....
: For pre season changes there is a big change that is gonna make many of us really mad
I would probably get down-voted, but what do we need as much time as we do? A lot of the time that people are "slow to start" is because they have to go pee or get a glass of water that they could have done in the 2 minute queue, or you know queued after... My favorite games are the ones that someone gets in 2:50 late because they had to take a shit...
: > [{quoted}](name=Rexxiee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k2okkb9X,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-27T04:50:25.204+0000) > > Graves could have 5 ad and he would still take no damage doing clears, his passive for some reason is an aoe knockback on monsters, so if you do it correctly you can permanently cancel every monster AA and take 0 dmg on every camp. > > Which is beyond stupid if you ask me, like why even? Why not? That's his niche. You might as well ask why Sejuani is allowed to stop you from moving for so long.
> Why not? The logic is just back wards. Some of the most scaling champs like graves, kha, and such have pretty damn easy clears. But then others like Elise, Lee, Nid are hard to clear on (healthy), plus just don't scale. Seems like bad Design.
: Repeat after me...
Ardent meta is back boys!
: Reginald is unfit to run a League of Legends team anymore/ Idiots that said Repeared should be fired
> wiith the removal of doublelift Get off the doublelift hype train. He showed how good he was at worlds, and he wasn't. Sneaky has shown that he isnt better, but he actually has a team so he doesn't have to play like MJ in hopes of winning.
: It’s not Jax that’s broken
He has, is, and was strong for like 2 or 3 seasons. Before runes reforged, and especially conqueror.
: *Looks at LB's VFX and SFX* LUL
I don't play LB, but people are misinformed if they didn't think the Rengar revert was a huge struggle the whole time.
Kadexe (EUW)
: It's really hard to improve his design. Any attempt to nerf Wind Wall or his passive shield would likely just make him awful and unplayable. There are knock-on effects too; for example, if you nerfed/removed his crit passive, Yasuo would just use tanky items meant for bruisers. Melee champions need very powerful incentives to build squishy, otherwise it's worth trading 10% less damage for 30% more survivability. The fact is that there's no part of Yasuo that can be nerfed without making him much worse to play as, or much worse to play against. He's in a relatively balanced state, so any nerf would have to be matched with a buff of equal measure. I can't think of any way he could be reworked without awful compromises. In all seriousness, I think Yasuo is annoying *because* he's popular. Almost every Yasuo you encounter is a Yasuo main, which makes him more difficult to play against. It creates a warped perception that he's easy or overpowered.
They gave him that shield because he didn't have scaling MR when he was made. They could do a minor rework and add base defenses where needed instead of just giving him a bunch of strong passives.
Fízz v2 (EUW)
: ap assassins dont even have items tho, ad assassins got a whole new stat and 2.5 new items Zed also got almost no change in the assassin update, and Rengar was treated like a god compared to Fizz. jinxylord/august worked on rengar for like 7 patches in a row trying to make him feel as good as possible. meanwhile neurocat half-reverted fizz W and left him with a garbage kit just to give him extreme numbers changes to get him around 53% win rate and call it a day. now he has 0 picks 0 bans in over 100 worlds games, and he basically hasnt been touched in competitive or high elo since 8.16 XD
> worked on rengar for like 7 patches in a row He was bugged af through the whole process. They didnt even have an audio on his Q until the patch he came out lol.
: Zhonyas though? Last item I am assuming? I can try it lol, but no I haven't. I have seen that on Aatrox though, because you know having a lot of built in lifesteal, plus becoming invulnerable and being able to move on death (to then revive), having a GA, and Zhonyas, plus Steraks Shield is not busted :)
Its not always last. It helps when you dive into enemy teams and have to engage for your team. So that way after your ult is done you can sit safe for your CD's to come up.
: I've been playing Wu tank recently
Have you done the rengar build? {{item:3074}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3065}}
Ralanr (NA)
: As someone who always feels too squishy when trying to go bruiser Vi, yes please. I’m tired of Divers building like suicide assassins.
Yeah they should make her more like the super balanced fighters that build {{item:3077}} {{item:3078}} which do as much damage as any assassin and as tanky as 90% of the tanks on those two items!
: We've had Kog half-reverted. Malz half-reverted. Rengar's half-reverted. LB's almost entirely reverted (tuning's changed, but function is back to normal entirely). Those are some examples. Riot also added Sightstones with varied stats, an idea originating from the boards. Pyke and Akali exist as assassins with less upfront burst because people wanted less upfront burst from assassins in general for a long time now. The assassin rework took place IN THE FIRST PLACE because people wanted less upfront burst from assassins. Large amounts of complaining has an effect on Riot's direction. It's up to the community to not misuse that power.
I agree fully with you on this one. Every single meta we have had in the last year at least has been from public outcry. They nerfed ardent, healing, sheilds, and tanks, buffed fighters, and then after assassins became strong... I wonder if its because people complained too much about the bot lane meta and tanks.
: I like this game but honestly whether or not I reach gold this season, I might uninstall and wait until midseason next season and pray that they fixed up the game.. I don't want to abandon this game after 7 years {{sticker:sg-soraka}} edit: if the game isn't at least a little bit more enjoyable, i'm just going to uninstall.. too much monkey business the past 2-3 years thats honestly making me a really toxic and stressed individual now
Have you ever considered that you are just not gold material? You play champions that it doesnt really matter how good you play, but your team mates so you probably wont climb the ladder that fast anyways. I dont mean to be a total jerk, but because your not good enough to reach a rank is a dumb reason to quit the game... You don't want to improve, but that isn't on the state of the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=LilxPaprika,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EX4L2JUu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-17T00:51:12.794+0000) > > a lot can happen in 3 years though. and likely other great mobas will hit the scene. > i don't think it will be a bad game I think itll just be because people will want to switch it up and try new things Wrong. No one is developing new mobas. League is here to stay as the top moba, followed by Dota 2. Will the player base slowly decline over time? Probably. It's been declining in NA, but league is a massive game with a huge global audience. The numbers in the east, especially in China, dwarf any of the numbers in the west. League is here to stay for a long, long time.
They are fallowing suit of RTS games. Back when sc1 was aged and WC3 was king a ton of people played RTS games, but as times changed people want games that hold their hand more, making mobas the next big thing. Now its Royal games (Which are moba games for FPS players basically). SC2 (was strong at the start) and hots are the newest in their respective genre and they basically flopped. Numbers in the east is pretty normal. I saw that on other games too that the Asian playerbase will be massive and take up 50-70% of the total. I can see why companies would rather favor them.
: {{champion:103}} has to be extremely fed to do this and why are you complaining about Ahri when there are a lot champions that can do this even without being fed like {{champion:105}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:238}} etc.?
Your Bias is very thick lol.... Burst mages, juggernaughts, and fighters can all do it "with out being fed" because they finished a core item.
: {{champion:84}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:91}} also have heal and/or hard CC. {{champion:103}} is obviously an assassin.
Oh my bad, didnt realise 2 divers, and a fighter are also all assassins now. Lol, talk bad about ahri and get downvotes. Watch this: Zoe whos kit isnt just an updated version of Ahri is op! Just like ahri but she is sexy so we will ignore her glaring problems. Thanks for the upvotes.
MirrowFox (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=HaIlMonitor,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UfEUAc4I,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-14T19:02:35.124+0000) > > She was already over a 50% winrate before, peaked at 54, got nerfed and still globally is sitting at a 52%. She is an easier to play champ with lots of utility and so she will be slightly above average, but seems okay right now. > > I would rather they cut more utility from her kit, or weaken her sustain but keep everything else the same. Yeah an assassin can't have tons of utility that's why her charm duration should be reverted to how it ever was.
How is she an assassin? She has a heal, and a hard CC. She has damage and some mobility on her ult, but I wouldn't call that an Assassin. I also think Riot calls her a "Burst mage" like the same Category of Syndra and Annie.
MirrowFox (EUW)
: About Ahri Latest Balance Changes
She was already over a 50% winrate before, peaked at 54, got nerfed and still globally is sitting at a 52%. She is an easier to play champ with lots of utility and so she will be slightly above average, but seems okay right now. I would rather they cut more utility from her kit, or weaken her sustain but keep everything else the same.
: Do you think her bonuses should be bigger, but require more items invested in them such that she can't get all 3?
I don't know if that would help because people would just go with the Damage options 99% of the time. So it may just be a net buff. Similar to Kha, people only have gone R upgrade with it was broken with the Damage reduction, or with the 3 invis/duskblade. I feel like her Dash would be that spell.
: I like this suggestion. i find it kinda stupid that a champion made for mid lane, is basically never played in the mid lane anymore, and that Riot is completely fine with it. I dont mind Taliyah jg, but if she is only viable in the jg thats when it becomes stupid imo.
I have had some success in top lane too, but she feels bad vs other people with lots of clear.
: {{champion:164}} is busted basically however you slice it, and is just Vi + 1 (or + 5). Her release state was also fucking abominable, being given every tool in the book. {{champion:266}} and {{champion:145}}, on the flip side, I don't feel are his fault. First and foremost, let us remember that both of them received massive buffs within the first few days of their release. {{champion:145}} received same-patch hot fix buffs. On the very next patch, every single ability (+ her passive) received substantial buffs. So in the span of one hotfix + one patch she received buffs to every ability (multiple buffs to her Q), increased attack range, and increased AD scaling. {{champion:266}} as well, within days of his release, received hotfix buffs to 3 out of 4 abilities + his base health. He then immediately received more hot fix buffs to his Q. It's worth noting that in both cases ({{champion:266}} and {{champion:145}}), 'buff to an ability' is a slightly term. I'm not talking like +5 damage per level to each ability; these buffs were in ALL cases a combination of things. More like +5 damage, -2 second CD, +10% scaling all rolled in for each ability. They were serious changes which IMMENSELY increased the power of EVERYTHING they touched. This next part is going to rub a lot of Boards the wrong way, but that's fine given most of Boards is braindead monkeys who couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag. At a kit level, {{champion:145}} and {{champion:266}} both take a substantial amount of skill to play effectively. For example I've recently been playing some Aatrox jungle. I consider myself a competent jungler, but my first 10-15 games were total ass. I got dumpstered, and even when I got lucky and flailed my way to getting ahead through little skill of my own.. I still got curbstomped. I'd still call myself far from good, but I've got the worst of the learning curve (imo) under my belt and it shows {{champion:266}} and {{champion:145}} dumpster tier winrates upon release because, put simply, the champions are hard. They do a lot more than right click, mindlessly mash Q, and win... Which is all you need to be average at a LOT of champions in League. That's fine. If both champs had received only minor buffs (or at least not IMMENSE hotfix buffs), they'd probably still be strong right now because people have gotten time to play them and get used to them. The problem is.. that didn't happen. {{champion:266}} received immense buffs (3 abilities + base health) within TWENTY FOUR HOURS of going live. {{champion:145}} received an entire kit buff (all that wasn't touched was base health, regen, & base attack speed) within THREE DAYS of going live. As a result they went from just 'high skill' to 'high skill and massively over-tuned'. This makes them must picks not just because better players can make their kits work, but because those kits are too strong when they CAN be forced to work. At a baseline, this issue represents a fundamental problem with League vs Dota. Riot balances for all levels of play to some degree. Dota does not. Dota has a vibrant pro scene because champions are exclusively balanced for that high end. This means there are heroes which have 60% winrates in low elo and others with 40%, but both are balanced at the pro scene. Riot has recently been trying to push its design into hyper-drive. They want to move away from simplistic Garen & Jinx designs (straight forward & low skill requirement), and shift into champions which have huge learning curves and are almost impossible to master. This is a problem which is only going to get worse as that happens.
Right now I feel like the only real issue is Kaisa is WAY too Hybrid. By being able to unlock all of her bonus spells with just two a few items buys seems oppressive. Also when you can build everything except for like 3 items (melee only) and do your job it makes it impossible to really deal with her.
: Everyone complains about CertainlyT but personally, I feel that Riot Jag is more problematic.
I would say its because all of his champs are like chimeras of other champs. Camille has: Passive: Malph/Galio passive shield, but good vs everything Q: Veigar ult Nuke as Q W: Kassadin E , which require zero set up. E: Rengar Passive jump + his impowered E as her E. Or Just an escape tool. R: Similar to Master Yi Q, with bonus damage and locks people in place. All of his champs just take old designs, but then make them oppressively good.
Chalizard (EUNE)
: 4 the same bans are still giving 8 bans and I have never seen a situation where 8 players would ban the same champion.
I may have over estimated, but regardless usually both teams will ban 1 or 2 of the same.
: Somehow 10 bans doesn't seem like nearly enough anymore
Lets be honest its still 6 bans. Very few games do I not see both teams at least 4 of the same champs.
: Not only does that require more development time to make the art, it's not the heart of the problem. I'm fine with W not having AOE anymore, it just needs to have enough compensation for that loss in power
Hey they took the AOE away from Taliyah, and now she is a meta jg. You never know lol
: Can't play ranked
You honestly sound to passive. Which in that case, you probably belong where you are.
Show more

HaIlMonitor

Level 121 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion