Nukronic (NA)
: Tank akali is clearly a problem
She's not a problem. There are probably 25 champions more powerful thank tank Akali if not more.
: ITT: list GDers you think are attractive/nice looking
I don't really know what anyone on GD looks like.
Rioter Comments
Burgee (NA)
: Whyyyy are tanks so strong!
I mean, if your Garen beat a Xin, the Xin was either way behind or built wrong. I can't even say he might just be bad because anyone can right click.
NotSid (NA)
: I was just told that Smarties are not sold in America
Coffee Crisp is good. Canadian Smarties are just shitty M&M knockoffs.
: "I really love the new dynamic queue party system"
I think dynamic queue is just the new fotm thing to blame when you lose games. People think dynamic queue somehow magically increased the number of scripters or smurfs?
: > [{quoted}](name=Hero of Ideals,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7VGWAFnK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-03T01:49:36.454+0000) > > {{champion:96}} {{item:3124}} except {{champion:96}} {{item:3124}} < {{champion:42}} {{item:3078}}? granted guinsoo is strong on kog, I will always beat a kog with rage blade when i finish my triforce. all things equal. I know it is over 1k gold more, but even adding additional items to equal out... I feel like corki's triforce spike is HUGE.
> [{quoted}](name=CTElephant,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7VGWAFnK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-03-03T01:52:45.328+0000) > > except {{champion:96}} {{item:3124}} < {{champion:42}} {{item:3078}}? > > granted guinsoo is strong on kog, I will always beat a kog with rage blade when i finish my triforce. all things equal. I know it is over 1k gold more, but even adding additional items to equal out... I feel like corki's triforce spike is HUGE. It's not all about 1v1. Yes you might 1v1 the Kog, but the Kog is more dangerous to a whole team.
: > [{quoted}](name=Just Jangle,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Gm6AJpMF,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2016-03-02T21:53:08.041+0000) > > You are joking right? I can tell you don't get much into high end raiding, bcuz right now only the MM spec is viable in HFC and is still behind of other specs like frost mage, affliction and destruction warlock, subtlety rogue and WAY BEHIND of the bigest bs DPS spec that are the arcane mages. > > In Pandaria specially in SoO the hunter wasn't even the best, Warriors and Monks would shit on them in damage term and as usual Mages too. > > Hunters tend to be between mid pack and slightly above that, won't denie there were some times when it was the highest DPS but the reign didn't last much (mid pandaria BM hunter was insane). Sure, with the absolute best items in the game, Hunters aren't the best, but that's not what I'm getting at. Hunters are generally top DPS in every spec in every expansion for quite awhile. In fact, Hunters hold top spots up until 700 ilvl when other classes finally start to catch up -- but that's simply for this expansion, which I think Blizzard did a good job on in regards to making sure Hunters don't top DPS charts left and right like every expansion prior (at least in the end-game). Hunters don't need gear to do damage, other classes do. Gear for Hunters just improves their damage exponentially.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Gm6AJpMF,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2016-03-02T22:01:24.895+0000) > > Sure, with the absolute best items in the game, Hunters aren't the best, but that's not what I'm getting at. Hunters are generally top DPS in every spec in every expansion for quite awhile. In fact, Hunters hold top spots up until 700 ilvl when other classes finally start to catch up -- but that's simply for this expansion, which I think Blizzard did a good job on in regards to making sure Hunters don't top DPS charts left and right like every expansion prior (at least in the end-game). > > Hunters don't need gear to do damage, other classes do. Gear for Hunters just improves their damage exponentially. As someone who played since release and had every class except warlock at max level with top end raid gear when I quit, I can say that Hunters have almost always been good DPS, but have certainly not always been the best, and CERTAINLY not with every spec.
: I want some of what riot smokes. (kog maw, seriously who released this?)
That was a really long post to tell us something everyone already knows. There's a reason I ban Kog every game.
nami tf (NA)
: Make Tryndamere actually shout something mockingly
"YOU A BITCH" disclaimer-Mods, I am not calling anyone here a bitch, this is a joke about what Tryndamere would say
: Wheres the counterplay in naut ult/cc???
: > [{quoted}](name=Dasdi96,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=mApoTNXs,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-03-02T14:54:16.274+0000) > > AP champions are in desparate need of a way to deal with people who stack hp. {{item:3151}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3020}} ??
> [{quoted}](name=Bronzebeard,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=mApoTNXs,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-03-02T18:07:39.320+0000) > > {{item:3151}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3020}} ?? AP champions don't like Liandry's because they can't instantly blow people up with it.
PusyCar (EUNE)
: oh hey im kinda fed and farmed as veigar let me kill their adc
And then you just blow up their APC while someone else kills the ADC who stacked MR.
Prime Edge (EUNE)
: There's Banshees outside my door and it's not even 7 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U7rOUSvYM8
Rock MD (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=dangopee,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=IYtiMIKn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-02T03:29:47.435+0000) > > People will still cry for ganks and blame jungler if they lose lane tho. Jungler actually cost me lane because he ganked like 3x against Cait/Bard in an Ez/Soraka lane and I couldn't farm up because he was all like, "Oh, wave pushed all the way to their turret? Better gank!" and Soraka and I had to bail him out.
> [{quoted}](name=Chairman Rock,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=IYtiMIKn,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-03-02T03:30:58.227+0000) > > Jungler actually cost me lane because he ganked like 3x against Cait/Bard in an Ez/Soraka lane and I couldn't farm up because he was all like, "Oh, wave pushed all the way to their turret? Better gank!" and Soraka and I had to bail him out. I fucking hate that. Also when they are spamming for you to engage in a massive enemy minion wave.
Nukronic (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zioken,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=APtpIdxf,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-03-01T06:05:46.153+0000) > > {{champion:23}} {{champion:157}} Crit (Panthon E doesn't count, it's just to assist executing) > {{champion:80}}{{champion:157}} Burst (Tbh once Tryn gets items his AAs will be the burst) > {{champion:23}} {{champion:157}} Splitpushing (Yas is safer to split with but Tryn guarantees they have to send at least 2 enemies your way if you're at least decently farmed) > > Even though I listed Yas in all 3 I think Tryn is the better combination of those 3 traits, though it ultimately comes down to if you're splitting for life or may teamfight How the fuck is Yasuo safer than trynda splitting? Lol
> [{quoted}](name=Nukronic,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=APtpIdxf,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2016-03-02T03:13:55.385+0000) > > How the fuck is Yasuo safer than trynda splitting? > > Lol This was my question, that makes literally no sense.
Fowus (NA)
: your cs seems to be pretty decent which makes up for your bad kda
> [{quoted}](name=fowus2happy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=H9ylMWQj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-02T02:57:58.856+0000) > > your cs seems to be pretty decent which makes up for your bad kda Still losing lane against everyone but winning the games.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Starting from when Talon blinks behind me instantly & ending when he 100-0s me from stealth...
Were you alone as the ADC with a Talon who can 100-0 you on the other team? Congratulations, you fucked up.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hackulator,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=rQeeA9hp,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2016-03-01T23:42:46.435+0000) > > It's illegal to advertise smoking for children in a lot of place the US included actually. > > Since this is a game for children, showing the champions they look up to as smoking is seen as violating that law in some places, though not in the US. > > As for why they get away with it on the skin, I'm not really sure. Using that logic, murder in various, dreadful and bloody ways is perfectly okay?
> [{quoted}](name=Faded Lich,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=rQeeA9hp,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2016-03-01T23:45:28.700+0000) > > Using that logic, murder in various, dreadful and bloody ways is perfectly okay? It is not illegal to have scenes of violence. It is illegal to advertise smoking to children. I do not think you understand this "logic" you speak of. Whether you AGREE with the laws is immaterial, they are the laws. I do not need to use any particular logic to explain laws to you.
: So why can Gragas smoke but not Graves?
It's illegal to advertise smoking for children in a lot of place the US included actually. Since this is a game for children, showing the champions they look up to as smoking is seen as violating that law in some places, though not in the US. As for why they get away with it on the skin, I'm not really sure.
lonian (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hackulator,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=InVRRdeE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-02-29T20:39:03.314+0000) > > take your meds man What is that supposed to mean?
> [{quoted}](name=lonian,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=InVRRdeE,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-02-29T21:23:58.052+0000) > > What is that supposed to mean? Which of the words is giving you trouble?
: He Has Returned... and Skype has ruined the Hype.
lonian (NA)
: K Ahri and Corki are both strong. WE FUCKING KNOW, QUIT ARGUING OVER WHICH IS STRONGER.
Prime Edge (EUNE)
: Lux is so overpowering
"Here let me post a single example of something and think that is proof of a general concept." -every idiot on the internet, ever
: He has returned?
Aurelious Sol I'm betting.
Yenn (NA)
: 2-0-2 Ahri against Corki
Waaah my waifu is only one of the best mid champions since her creation but she's not always the absolute best.
: Jesus Christ I am SO hard rn
> [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=huIIPvHv,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2016-02-28T19:16:52.183+0000) > > Jesus Christ > > I am SO hard rn Your name is a lie.
Wezz (NA)
: Now that the dust has settled, what's jhin's best postition?
: It might just be her collar bone length or whatever. The space between the chest and the neck is too long. Her stomach looks fine. It does look weird though
> [{quoted}](name=DoctorPanic,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=huIIPvHv,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-02-28T06:30:34.762+0000) > > It might just be her collar bone length or whatever. The space between the chest and the neck is too long. Her stomach looks fine. It does look weird though As someone who got High Honors in Anatomy in med school, I can tell you that your argument of "a long collar bone" actually makes zero sense. > [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=huIIPvHv,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-02-28T05:43:50.631+0000) > > I see nothing wrong. Maybe it's due to the fact she is leaning forward and not standing up straight that it appears her breasts are coming out of her stomach. Look at her in the LoLKing model viewer, ieven from the front view her breasts are at least like 6 inches lower than where they should be she has this massive flat space between her neck and the top of her breasts. The side view in game is literally disgusting, she looks like she should be one of those stripper mutants from Total Recall except not hot like the one with 3 tits.
: I like how Riot has effectively killed the support role, and still hasn't even addressed the issue.
If you supported 10% of the time, you only supported when you were forced to. If you're saying sometimes you WANTED to support, then why don't you pick support as a role sometimes now? It mostly sounds like you just didn't know how to CS so you only played support and jungle and now maybe you learned to CS.
: Actually, she simply isn't wearing a bra. Since her breasts are not supported, they hang lower. This is also why she is known as the Queen of Sideboob, she never wears a bra so that she may show it off.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=huIIPvHv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-02-28T05:01:41.039+0000) > > Actually, she simply isn't wearing a bra. > > Since her breasts are not supported, they hang lower. > > This is also why she is known as the Queen of Sideboob, she never wears a bra so that she may show it off. Her breasts are not hanging lower, they are coming out of her stomach. Look at the model viewer. Not to mention the fact that Akali is way too young in her lore to be the saggy even if you were correct, AND video game breasts do not conform to normal physics. She's just a mutant.
: What is a leaf's only purpose?
To generate energy for the plant it is a part of through photosynthesis, duh.
: > [{quoted}](name=Burger and Fries,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=rz3BgcHx,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2016-02-28T04:11:59.116+0000) > > He's my permabanned champ right now lol > > So many games lost because the enemy had an Udyr. they are nerfing sated, they nerfed his W and his R. he really isn't hard to manage, hard CC ruins his life tbh.
> [{quoted}](name=CTElephant,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=rz3BgcHx,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-28T04:13:52.849+0000) > > they are nerfing sated, they nerfed his W and his R. he really isn't hard to manage, hard CC ruins his life tbh. Except he goes Runic Echoes now anyway so sated nerf is not really a big deal lol.
Rioter Comments
Parceval (NA)
: Dynamic Queue is building a community
All the real assholes who are incapable of making any sort of social connection with other humans hate dynamic queue. So, most of League.
Yenn (NA)
: This is fucking stupid, Kennen needs to be fixed
: > [{quoted}](name=Hackulator,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=HawVHZhE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-02-27T23:25:59.868+0000) > > What does "executes the champion if they are under 20%" even mean? Like, they just die automatically? That might be the dumbest idea I've ever heard. If you took the time to read the OP you'd see that the item still has a delay regardless of the enemy's health percentage.
> [{quoted}](name=Desiderium,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=HawVHZhE,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-02-27T23:31:41.574+0000) > > If you took the time to read the OP you'd see that the item still has a delay regardless of the enemy's health percentage. I read OP, and my statement stands. If you think that's a good idea, I will thank the gaming gods tonight that you are not on the balance team.
: Is it just me or is Duskblade's passive damage really low?
What does "executes the champion if they are under 20%" even mean? Like, they just die automatically? That might be the dumbest idea I've ever heard.
ybuR (NA)
: Can we like actually make nautilus top have a weakness?
> [{quoted}](name=TouchpadExpert,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=J93UPwOq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-02-27T23:12:26.244+0000) > > His attack speed, his mana costs, his** lack of sustained damage.** This is an issue that a lot of champions have that low elo people don't know how to properly abuse. Champions will use their full combo and get someone low, and that person will then run away instead of abusing the window they have when their enemy can't do much. Also just pick Kayle or Trynd into him and you should win the game.
Yenn (NA)
: Jungles with dangerous clears need to be fixed across the board
If Diana had a safe early clear she would by fucking stupid because she just deletes people while being pretty resilient by mid game.
Jikker (NA)
: HOLY COW CLG!!!!!!!!!
Even an immortal can't live through double cancer {{champion:114}} {{champion:77}}
RexSaur (NA)
: So when is naut getting nerfed?
SHUT UP AND LEAVE MY FREELO ALONE. Also RexSaur complaint thread, I feel like I've seen this before.
Rioter Comments
Prime Edge (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Eldeeo,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=wURIjkZ6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-02-27T19:53:05.665+0000) > > remind me to bump this in a month for the irony u wont
> [{quoted}](name=Prime Edge,realm=EUNE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=wURIjkZ6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-02-27T19:54:12.844+0000) > > u wont bookmarked
Lucky (NA)
: Ahri needs to use a spell to make people attracted.
Holy shit what is going on with Sona's chest?
: Buff Cait
Still 100% pick ban as far as I can tell.
Twistana (NA)
: You automatically know somebody is an idiot when they say leona is all the CC you need for yi
Thanks for bumping this thread, it reminded me that I need to blacklist OP because they are either 100% pure troll or something else that would probably get me banned to say.
: top bana this patch?
Show more

Hackulator

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion