Eedat (NA)
: "former platinum player" isn't much of a credential
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=c3pNuub7,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-07-26T16:17:07.894+0000) > > "former platinum player" isn't much of a credential He still has that green border.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
øHaruø (NA)
: When you thought you were getting better at the game and you'd get out of Silver 3.
The reason Silver 3 is "actually" harder to climb than Silver 4,2, and 1 is because there are more players in this particular bracket than anywhere else, excluding 5. http://www.leagueofgraphs.com/rankings/rank-distribution When you have more players, you have people with different skill gaps. What this does is add more chance into the game, as each outcome is decided less by personal skill, but by your surrounding teammates. I'm going to post my findings on a new thread.....
AR URF (NA)
: League players are like little dogs.
: Unlucky or my fault?
Problem is, while you did have more kills, your team didn't have the gold lead except for the game where you picked MF and only lead by a small 2k margin. I'm only Silver 2 which is one division lower so don't take my advice.
: Did it ever occur to you that those damage numbers are so inflated because of his passive, DFT, and Liandry's? Support Brand hurts but there's no way that he was sitting there dealing that much with spells alone.
> [{quoted}](name=AcidTheWarlock,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MBuV6Vnj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-07-25T21:38:54.683+0000) > > Did it ever occur to you that those damage numbers are so inflated because of his passive, DFT, and Liandry's? Support Brand hurts but there's no way that he was sitting there dealing that much with spells alone. Then one or the other needs to be nerfed/modified. Or my suggestion, remove the DOT from his passive, his stun counts should already count as one, he shouldn't be able to apply additional burn damage after detonation(which ='s more damage)!
Sandixcx (NA)
: dodge, his 2 main sources of dmg are skillshots and don't you say he just killed you with e+r
> [{quoted}](name=Emper0r Azir,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MBuV6Vnj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-25T21:23:27.269+0000) > > dodge, his 2 main sources of dmg are skillshots and don't you say he just killed you with e+r As I said, if you want to kill him by using gap closers, he uses his full combo that's impossible to dodge at point blank range!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Isn't that a little ironic coming from a Vlad main?
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PvGYwnI9,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-07-24T21:33:00.592+0000) > > Isn't that a little ironic coming from a Vlad main? I will take/trade support any day, but only in ARAM.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Ah that makes more sense, if it was a mundo & galio I'd be worried he was inept. If those tanks were paying attention, veiger wouldn't need to use his cc; conversily anivia and karma could split their team forcing a 5v2 or 3, letting talon being a distraction while hecarim wears then down with you. Thing is, their team is all magic damage aside from jarvan, and talon's build is rather questionable; a maw of malmortus would've been better. Still it was a stacked match against you, arams tend to be decided by one of four things; sudden damage, repeatable crowd control, extreme range, or spamable mobility.
> [{quoted}](name=ZT Xperimentor,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KF88G7jV,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-07-23T22:23:35.313+0000) > > Ah that makes more sense, if it was a mundo & galio I'd be worried he was inept. > If those tanks were paying attention, veiger wouldn't need to use his cc; conversily anivia and karma could split their team forcing a 5v2 or 3, letting talon being a distraction while hecarim wears then down with you. Thing is, their team is all magic damage aside from jarvan, and talon's build is rather questionable; a maw of malmortus would've been better. > Still it was a stacked match against you, arams tend to be decided by one of four things; sudden damage, repeatable crowd control, extreme range, or spamable mobility. I believe repeatable crowd control is the most deciding factor. Maw would have certainly helped against Veigar especially but I don't know AD builds that much since I play mostly champions that use AP.
: Why was your talon focusing their tanks? Why wasn't he letting your tanks body block for him to reach their carries?
> [{quoted}](name=ZT Xperimentor,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KF88G7jV,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-07-23T21:56:10.327+0000) > > Why was your talon focusing their tanks? > Why wasn't he letting your tanks body block for him to reach their carries? There were no carries, they had 3 tanks: Blitzcrank, Maokai, and Nautilus( 4 if you build some armor on Jarvan, which one of our oppenents partly did). Veigar was their only AP and impossible to reach because of his hard cc. http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2555287189/236297233?tab=overview
Rioter Comments
: You need to get gold to get a gold border. Depending on where you want the border, you might have better luck getting gold in ranked flex or ranked 3v3s compared to solo queue though.
> [{quoted}](name=Mysticman89,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NdQR9Zk2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-07-22T17:39:52.318+0000) > > You need to get gold to get a gold border. > > Depending on where you want the border, you might have better luck getting gold in ranked flex or ranked 3v3s compared to solo queue though. Hmmmmm, interesting.
: Bronze is easy but tricky any decent top lanes?
"Anything" works in bronze, there's no specific champion that won't get you silver.
Rioter Comments
: Tip of the day: If your enemies outheal 50% of your damage....
{{champion:8}} No, don't tell them my weakness.
Rioter Comments
Shadòw (EUW)
: so you were feeding and blame the game for it?
> [{quoted}](name=Shadòw,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IunO5EXq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-22T00:30:25.525+0000) > > so you were feeding and blame the game for it? No, what I am saying is that one mistake can easily mean a loss. However we should accept the game can not be won, and should surrender once it's clear.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I can't believe you actually posted this, lol. Personally, I don't really get mad when people feed unintentionally, everyone has bad games. So, I'm not really someone who harasses people for dying a lot. Thing is, you were harassing us throughout the game as well. Constantly saying that we suck or we weren't trying or whatever. But we were simply waiting for the right moment to engage on them and win, but you just kept running in 1v5 and dying,. At first, that cait was chill, just saying that you should wait until later when we have a better opportunity to beat them, but you just started fighting and harassing. You conveniently left that part out. This, and the fact that you actually posted this shit, makes it kind of obvious that you're trolling.
> [{quoted}](name=Jacoconyecko,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FWHAzqtE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-07-21T19:06:11.725+0000) > > I can't believe you actually posted this, lol. Personally, I don't really get mad when people feed unintentionally, everyone has bad games. So, I'm not really someone who harasses people for dying a lot. > > Thing is, you were harassing us throughout the game as well. Constantly saying that we suck or we weren't trying or whatever. But we were simply waiting for the right moment to engage on them and win, but you just kept running in 1v5 and dying,. At first, that cait was chill, just saying that you should wait until later when we have a better opportunity to beat them, but you just started fighting and harassing. You conveniently left that part out. This, and the fact that you actually posted this shit, makes it kind of obvious that you're trolling. Yes, this is correct.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: https://c.tadst.com/gfx/750w/stick-out-your-tongue-day-fun.jpg?1
> [{quoted}](name=dakota saturn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XxFmTOpe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-03T22:35:37.027+0000) > > https://c.tadst.com/gfx/750w/stick-out-your-tongue-day-fun.jpg?1 http://imgur.com/gallery/uWOJKWa
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: "Stop penalizing us for dodging in ARAM"
Why is this thread a shallow imitation of my previous one >:(.
HeilHiem (NA)
: how did you lose a game with three support tanks. you should of won that, i have had games where i and three others were tank supports and no damage either and still won it because we knew what to do to make it work. but not the point in a game like that if you want to dodge the do so and wait for the time, the penelty is for the trolls that do it at the last second, but if you dont like the odds then why not wait the 5 min its not that big of a deal. also if the stop penelizing those that dodge in aram then they have to with normal summoner's rift including ranked and thats not far to anyone at all
> [{quoted}](name=HeilHiem,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EjQsbcao,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-20T17:56:10.483+0000) > > how did you lose a game with three support tanks. you should of won that, i have had games where i and three others were tank supports and no damage either and still won it because we knew what to do to make it work. but not the point > > in a game like that if you want to dodge the do so and wait for the time, the penelty is for the trolls that do it at the last second, but if you dont like the odds then why not wait the 5 min its not that big of a deal. > > also if the stop penelizing those that dodge in aram then they have to with normal summoner's rift including ranked and thats not far to anyone at all Of course we would lose a game with 3 support tanks. If there's 10 people, and 5 of them wants to fight the other 5. What's the outcome if you give the first 5 swords and the other 5 shields. As for the second, dodge penalty adds up! From 5 to 15 to 30! As for dodging in other game modes, I believe it should only be allowed in ARAM.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What the fuck is a Maoki ??? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
> [{quoted}](name=DoktorKaiser,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bjc3zq45,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-07-20T03:56:50.223+0000) > > What the fuck is a Maoki ??? > {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} Maokai
: http://imgur.com/A0Ay8Li
> [{quoted}](name=KaRniVooL13,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bjc3zq45,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-20T03:53:57.214+0000) > > http://imgur.com/A0Ay8Li This was posted in another thread.....
: Maokai has a win rate 53.82% for Platinum+ players whilst the very best Maokai's are earning a win rate of 58.27% with the average rank of these top players being in Diamond IV. LoLalytics ranks Maokai at 28 amongst all champions earning a tier grade of Diamond. This ranking takes into account the win rate of Platinum+ players, the pick/ban influence of Maokai, the win rate and average rank of the best Maokai players. http://current.lolalytics.com/champion/Maokai/
> [{quoted}](name=KaRniVooL13,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bjc3zq45,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-20T03:50:26.151+0000) > > Maokai has a win rate 53.82% for Platinum+ players whilst the very best Maokai's are earning a win rate of 58.27% with the average rank of these top players being in Diamond IV. > > LoLalytics ranks Maokai at 28 amongst all champions earning a tier grade of Diamond. > > This ranking takes into account the win rate of Platinum+ players, the pick/ban influence of Maokai, the win rate and average rank of the best Maokai players. > > http://current.lolalytics.com/champion/Maokai/ So, the evidence is pretty solid, he's broken atm at 28? >.>.
meowwow7 (NA)
: grant i don't think mao is boring but ofc i like going behind the enemy team and ulting to make them run into my team/saplings or into a snare and proceed to dive them
> [{quoted}](name=meowwow7,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bjc3zq45,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-20T03:48:15.970+0000) > > grant i don't think mao is boring but ofc i like going behind the enemy team and ulting to make them run into my team/saplings or into a snare and proceed to dive them I find tanks boring in general. There's no risk in playing them and hardly any reward.
: where are you getting this 56% win rate from ?
> [{quoted}](name=KaRniVooL13,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bjc3zq45,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-20T03:47:12.247+0000) > > where are you getting this 56% win rate from ? http://imgur.com/gallery/tPYlcKS
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: 0/14 is not "Having a bad game"
If K + A < D, then there's a pretty good chance you have a feeder on your team.
: Who should be nerfed?: Riven Or Yasuo
Nerf them both, then rework {{champion:11}}.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Why do you have so many kills...?
> [{quoted}](name=Sang Noir,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nlZUcIUt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-19T17:06:38.981+0000) > > Why do you have so many kills...? Because I am too good.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Hallbuster

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion