Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: I love it when people start screaming about their freedom of speech etc when they get banned. When freedom of speech means that government can't do anything to you for expressing your opinion etc
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3XEBO2VA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-17T20:53:21.634+0000) > > I love it when people start screaming about their freedom of speech etc when they get banned. When freedom of speech means that government can't do anything to you for expressing your opinion etc Rito is the government NATIONALIZE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS! SIEZE THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION COMRADES
enshine (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=enshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7nxXMkx4,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-08-17T20:14:09.522+0000) > > ..Removed by Moderation.. Except i didn't say it was just me, or that it was based on ranked, nor did I complain about not climbing I complained that the way matchmaking works it actively attempts to put you at a 50/50 chance every game and then it places y ou against harder opponents if you win, so it does in fact ultimately get you to the 50/50 mark no matter who you are or main, you'll wind up in the 50/50 My issue is how winrate justifies champ balance since winrate is irrelevant at this point, you can have a high winrate in bronze or a low winrate in diamond but once you get far enough it's always the same ratio. Balancing champions based on this is bad
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9891xYXcAIJgoo.jpg https://pbs.twimg.com/media/De3qNwyWAAAompM.jpg https://i.imgur.com/PWpM80J.jpg https://external-preview.redd.it/Wx_mz6aQzsOp84HXswOOWC8ySTErdwM__r_AhQr5A6Y.png?width=1023&height=535.602094241&auto=webp&s=c17e2b2a8b4bc2bf4dbf476376ef65754a9b6244 https://wrestlingblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Climbing-Ranked-With-quotSmurfquot-Champions.jpg https://preview.redd.it/m1iprrowipa31.png?auto=webp&s=08a4017cecd1427c67f538c11a524590c009bab7 https://i.imgur.com/KliBUOS.jpg so when are you going to accept that you are actually bad at the game and you don't deserve to be promoted to a higher elo?
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7nxXMkx4,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-08-17T05:22:04.737+0000) > > https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9891xYXcAIJgoo.jpg > https://pbs.twimg.com/media/De3qNwyWAAAompM.jpg > https://i.imgur.com/PWpM80J.jpg > https://external-preview.redd.it/Wx_mz6aQzsOp84HXswOOWC8ySTErdwM__r_AhQr5A6Y.png?width=1023&height=535.602094241&auto=webp&s=c17e2b2a8b4bc2bf4dbf476376ef65754a9b6244 > https://wrestlingblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Climbing-Ranked-With-quotSmurfquot-Champions.jpg > https://preview.redd.it/m1iprrowipa31.png?auto=webp&s=08a4017cecd1427c67f538c11a524590c009bab7 > https://i.imgur.com/KliBUOS.jpg > > so when are you going to accept that you are actually bad at the game and you don't deserve to be promoted to a higher elo? Fck u im faker 6.0, i graduated first.in my.class at being coolest guy na, But in all.seriousmess im n9t.even specifically talking about ranked.nor.me.being held back Like.when i play seriously ill seemingly have massive w streaks into massive l streaks. It will usually balance out. So in effect ill be sometimes the person who is holding back the team * The issue.is the matchmaking procedure im general, putting me gainst you is unfair but i hVe gone into ranked gMes vs multiple plats
Zeldä (NA)
: Maybe replace TT with URF??? Also we still want our aram bans lol
give me a page with nexus blitz, rotating onslaught modes, Urf, ascension, and one for all in addition to TT, Aram, and SR. Also bring back dominion that would be 9 modes, add in TFT for 10 and you got SR as the big button in the center with the other modes as smaller buttons around, let people pick of course but still. also just throw a ranked ladder on all the bonus modes
: Give us an auto-ban feature for each game mode
Can I just autoban=top laner's pick so that if I get autofilled I can bait the dodge?
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Divin1ty,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=xekyQNHP,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-16T16:59:08.083+0000) > > Crabgot, yes he has a voice modifier. That was back when they gave vgu skins full treatment but do that alot less now to try and keep them within the scope of their pricing tiers
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=xekyQNHP,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T17:53:01.349+0000) > > That was back when they gave vgu skins full treatment but do that alot less now to try and keep them within the scope of their pricing tiers basically the same tho tbh
: > [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AEsrTl6j,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T17:32:12.358+0000) > > Yes please restrict other people's speech patterns arbitrarily so that they just used another synonym all in the name of pretending to be a victim and making all of us aspies look like we needs protectors > > OR > > Stop lording shit over people and get a grip. We dont deserve special treatment, we're not special, we're weird, just accept it and move on. Nothing wrong with being weird, something very wrong with self loathing on a level that you want to tell over 99% of the world to act differently because you cant accept yourself I literally said nothing about 'restricting' words, _at all_. I was only saying you don't know if OP is neurotypical. That's it.
> [{quoted}](name=Jhins Girlfriend,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AEsrTl6j,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T17:51:28.281+0000) > > I literally said nothing about 'restricting' words, _at all_. I was only saying you don't know if OP is neurotypical. That's it. OP is arguing for restricting words there is no justification other than belief that we're inferior to the point of not being able to fend for ourselves
: Can Armor actually mean something again?
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AEsrTl6j,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T16:42:52.734+0000) > > statistics would idicate that I'm more likely to to be right then wrong > > Please downvote me more for saying I don't want people speaking for me like I'm a weakling the way society dictates I should be because I'm not like you. I would rather honestly blow my brains out then let one of you defend me from bad words. Nothing is more alienating then being considered a ward See, now you're assuming things about me. I'm bi and neuroatypical. You're wanting people not to speak for you but you're speaking for other people..
> [{quoted}](name=Jhins Girlfriend,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AEsrTl6j,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T17:27:12.104+0000) > > See, now you're assuming things about me. I'm bi and neuroatypical. You're wanting people not to speak for you but you're speaking for other people.. Yes please restrict other people's speech patterns arbitrarily so that they just used another synonym all in the name of pretending to be a victim and making all of us aspies look like we needs protectors OR Stop lording shit over people and get a grip. We dont deserve special treatment, we're not special, we're weird, just accept it and move on. Nothing wrong with being weird, something very wrong with self loathing on a level that you want to tell over 99% of the world to act differently because you cant accept yourself
Vácant (EUNE)
: Full Metal Pantheon Voice
FM jayce is the same cost I think, totally has the modifier I think there's a 520 urgot skin with a voice modifier
rawiazam1 (EUNE)
: Is pressence of mind usefull to anyone?
i like sion with that, ultimate hunter, and either dark harvest or predator but otherwise idunno
: > [{quoted}](name=Divin1ty,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FMyuykOE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-16T16:08:26.995+0000) > > Most Reworks were done to unhealthy Champions. > > Aatrox Pre-Rework was a stat checking, AA reliant Drain Tank, which is the worst thing to face imo and just feels incredible frustrating to play against. > Or how Irelia only used her R to proc Trinity and had her bullshit E. > > That stuff had to go and I don't want it bad, however I understand people who liked the old Champs and are now upset that they no longer exist. The champions that were unhealthy for the game I can understand those not being brought back. Maybe the champs that were changed because they were just point blank useless? Id take my useless unpopular poppy over This unkillable faceroll one anyday
> [{quoted}](name=JanHelpfulProud,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FMyuykOE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-16T16:36:10.798+0000) > > The champions that were unhealthy for the game I can understand those not being brought back. Maybe the champs that were changed because they were just point blank useless? Id take my useless unpopular poppy over This unkillable faceroll one anyday But honestly what people say about yorick... it's bs, even at his zenth old yorick would pale in comparrison to what we deal with today in stride. Much of these champs like oldgot and yorick were in fact not as bad as the player base at the time just not having the evolved mindset a gold player today is as good as a diamond player was in season 2 you know?
: Can we get an option to spend $ to get a Riot Meddler Announcer
I want to force everyone to have that OMG TTLY ahri announcer can I pay a dollar to force my teammates to endure it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxObxB68Ny4
: > [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AEsrTl6j,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-16T14:28:32.676+0000) > > uhhh > > Umm > > yeah fuck that, I already got banned once for saying my own sexuality, now you're gonna get me banned if i ever mention my neurotype? Why do people like you waste time belittling people like me and insist that i I should have to endure this protectionist bullshit from spoilt wannabe nannies who wont just leave me the fuck alone, I'd rather deal with the homophobes then people like you, because at least I can prove myself to them by fighting back, but people like you think I always need a fucking diaper, you're the bad guys, the people who say these naughty words are just ignorant and need someone to show them that they're wrong, people like you are convinced that people like me (An autistic non-heterosexual) are so below you that it is your duty to protect us like children, and to dictate to the rest of the world what is just too mean and naughty for us to encounter with our precious gay little eyes Do you know for a fact OP is neurotypical? They might not like the insult for a number of reasons.
> [{quoted}](name=Jhins Girlfriend,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AEsrTl6j,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-16T16:29:46.930+0000) > > Do you know for a fact OP is neurotypical? They might not like the insult for a number of reasons. statistics would idicate that I'm more likely to to be right then wrong Please downvote me more for saying I don't want people speaking for me like I'm a weakling the way society dictates I should be because I'm not like you. I would rather honestly blow my brains out then let one of you defend me from bad words. Nothing is more alienating then being considered a ward
Rioter Comments
: Adding different champion variants into the game
Yes as a jayce main who loved the old bruiser jayce and mildly hates lethality jayce yes
: > [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wN5aHvTE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T15:13:17.138+0000) > > uhh... that's neither of the items im referring to but ok > > That whole interaction came about from conqueror because riot wont just take out Conq and PTA and return fervor of battle like how all the ad champs in the game want it to be... also the tanks because it's better to itemize against I know that but i just saying armor pen is just adding more unneeded power to a kit that is already toxic to deal with special how it easy to just proc conq and put alot of true damage on the top of that dumb bleed
> [{quoted}](name=ValiantKiller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wN5aHvTE,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T15:51:56.818+0000) > > I know that but i just saying armor pen is just adding more unneeded power to a kit that is already toxic to deal with special how it easy to just proc conq and put alot of true damage on the top of that dumb bleed with too much armor pen tanks are shit I get it without the armor pen tanks become gods the over powered tank raping top laners are the only things keeping tanks from immobilizing the entire game back into deathball meta, and nobody outside of brand mains likes the deathball meta
: Interesting...
wow this list of 30 or so skins has literally zero things that interest me sad
Rioter Comments
: That's why you flame the shit out of him to make it crystal clear that you do not bring Yasuo into ranked if you do not know how to play him.
> [{quoted}](name=BlackKnightJack,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Hhhk8rfL,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-08-16T15:15:08.772+0000) > > That's why you flame the shit out of him to make it crystal clear that you do not bring Yasuo into ranked if you do not know how to play him. Yeah but even saying "Hey yasuo, IE is really good on you" can net a 2 week vacation
: > [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wN5aHvTE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-16T14:31:03.602+0000) > > remember when steraks improved trinity force so that top laners had a late game option? Remember when a champion having a shit alot of true damage and yet need more buffs on his armor pen ?
> [{quoted}](name=ValiantKiller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wN5aHvTE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T15:01:06.273+0000) > > Remember when a champion having a shit alot of true damage and yet need more buffs on his armor pen ? uhh... that's neither of the items im referring to but ok That whole interaction came about from conqueror because riot wont just take out Conq and PTA and return fervor of battle like how all the ad champs in the game want it to be... also the tanks because it's better to itemize against
: RIGHT THROUGH THE COUNTER STRIKE!
> [{quoted}](name=deadmendontlie,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=WEbpYiEG,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T14:42:13.124+0000) > > RIGHT THROUGH THE COUNTER STRIKE! lol >### *NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED NERF SINGED *
Nea104 (EUW)
: Mods strike again. The simple expression "White Knight" apparently is not allowed.
You can only disagree with people about game balance unless of course you share riot game's exact views on all political discourse, at which point you can go on extremely offensive rants as long as your opinions coincide with the boards moderators. This includes insulting people, calling them names, and being vulgar if the boards mods personally agree with you. They're objectively biased
: My favorite idea I had was that fishbones was a good darkin who got stuck in a weapon and then {{champion:222}} is so evil and psychotic she's forcing him to be a murderer and he just wants to have a family and a home maybe a wife and kids
> [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=YUmALvAO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-16T14:02:57.656+0000) > > My favorite idea I had was that fishbones was a good darkin who got stuck in a weapon and then {{champion:222}} is so evil and psychotic she's forcing him to be a murderer and he just wants to have a family and a home maybe a wife and kids Why am I getting downvoted? Jinx doesn't even get skins anymore, it's been like a whole week. Just embrace that Fishbones is the good guy darkin and jinx is a bad person, embrace it.
: Another Juggernaut (Garen) getting the URGOT treatment
remember when steraks improved trinity force so that top laners had a late game option?
: Is clash ever coming back?
God I hope not, every time they try to release it they remove something I like and then they cancel clash but dont return the removed feature Clash is just a false flag operation
: Why is calling someone a "r%%%%%" punishable but not autist?
uhhh Umm yeah fuck that, I already got banned once for saying my own sexuality, now you're gonna get me banned if i ever mention my neurotype? Why do people like you waste time belittling people like me and insist that i I should have to endure this protectionist bullshit from spoilt wannabe nannies who wont just leave me the fuck alone, I'd rather deal with the homophobes then people like you, because at least I can prove myself to them by fighting back, but people like you think I always need a fucking diaper, you're the bad guys, the people who say these naughty words are just ignorant and need someone to show them that they're wrong, people like you are convinced that people like me (An autistic non-heterosexual) are so below you that it is your duty to protect us like children, and to dictate to the rest of the world what is just too mean and naughty for us to encounter with our precious gay little eyes that is a form of a bigot, someone who thinks so little of individuals that they don't think people can live for themselves and stand up for themselves. I honestly would be happier if you'd just show your true colors and tell everyone you think i'm subhuman and that you're so much better than me because I'm hardwired for mechanical concepts instead of social ones, and because I favor the wrong genitals..
Pyregent (NA)
: It was actually a pretty chill game, once we realized everyone was autofilled we knew we were in for a loss so we just had fun with it.
> [{quoted}](name=Pyregent,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=N1bEpKB7,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-16T14:16:21.525+0000) > > It was actually a pretty chill game, once we realized everyone was autofilled we knew we were in for a loss so we just had fun with it. If y'all were true supports we'd see all the support champs in all lanes taric top, braum jungle, yuumi+sona bot and of course soraka mid holy shit I actually am horrified at the concept of fighting that team though
lGriml (NA)
: Tahm Kench w bug; ally gets spit out instantly "Ptooie! That's disgusting!" [Game] breaking
Nice, I hope they make it better.. like by removing the W enitely.. also the q, also the E.. I only want to see him right click and ult
Youngcuck (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Who Fed Ru,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mi17oUWE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-16T10:58:12.876+0000) > > The circle isn't the hitbox nor does it have anything to do with it. > It's the pickup range. > > Because it would be useless af else. > The whole champion literally wouldn't work anymore. Ok, so what is Katarinas weakness then? In lane she is hard to punish due to her insane mobility, she has good trades even pre lvl 6, she is almost impossible to kill due to the blinks, after she gets gunblade she can 100-0 any squishy in the blink of an eye and you cant really dodge her dagger hitbox unless youre a mobile champion. You can CC her ult? Yeah you can but it doesnt really matter, I've had games where the Katarina kills someone so fast you dont even have time to aim your cc at her. Defend her as much as you want but she feeds off of the lack of good teamplay in soloQ, and she's extremely hard to deal with.
> [{quoted}](name=Youngcuck,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mi17oUWE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T11:07:26.286+0000) > > Ok, so what is Katarinas weakness then? In lane she is hard to punish due to her insane mobility, she has good trades even pre lvl 6, she is almost impossible to kill due to the blinks, after she gets gunblade she can 100-0 any squishy in the blink of an eye and you cant really dodge her dagger hitbox unless youre a mobile champion. > Her weakness is being good You play LB and Irelia, you should have the mechanics required to beat a good katarina. > You can CC her ult? Yeah you can but it doesnt really matter, I've had games where the Katarina kills someone so fast you dont even have time to aim your cc at her. > {{item:3111}} + one of either {{item:3156}} or {{item:3102}} .. I know you can't have 3 pen items, a deathcap, and a ludens.. man how sad you don't get to stack full damage and win 99/0/1 (That fucking KS!) > Defend her as much as you want but she feeds off of the lack of good teamplay in soloQ, and she's extremely hard to deal with. you literally play Irelia, LB and now pantheon.. you have a champ pool that can shit on katarina easily enough...
Kanzler (NA)
: The most successful cash grab Riot could make...
nah, not good enough I demand Hashinshin announcer that complains about everything and calls everything broken unless it's the most powerful top lane melee right clicker of the week at which point he says it needs buffs *Kled gets penta* "Kled needs buffs, he's fuckin worthless"
Pyregent (NA)
: My entire team was support mains that got autofilled
: Lore hints we need more Darkin champs.
My favorite idea I had was that fishbones was a good darkin who got stuck in a weapon and then {{champion:222}} is so evil and psychotic she's forcing him to be a murderer and he just wants to have a family and a home maybe a wife and kids
: Do You Guys Ever Plan to fix Qiyana Ult hit box?
{{champion:14}} Q has been doing this since his rework Riot can't fix it, they're just a small indie company... you act like this game is supposed to be a well greased and finely tuned balanced Esport or something >.>
: Ranged bullies never dominates late game,
Tbf there are builds that pull some power out of the massive lane phase strength and shove it into late game on {{champion:85}} {{champion:126}} but like, that require foresight, runes, and building certain items that change your build and playstyle pretty fundamentally. that being said the fact is that the people who make these comments are usually juggernauts who counter the shit out of tanks and lightweight fighters or are tanks who are completely non-viable. Picks like maokai used to counter these champs via CC and sustain, but those picks have been routinely gutted. Want to fix ranged top laners then fix tanks instead. Like fiora and riven can deep dick a gnar if they are able to get in to the proper range. It's more cognative than just running in and steamrolling a low level nasus sure but that's not a big deal
: Make League Of Legends Great Again
the m7 in ranked thing... while I get that grabbing garen shouldn't really need m7 I fully understand that it would be best to not see another first time yasuo
: {{champion:67}} top?
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nmY6UYEI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-16T13:32:08.898+0000) > > {{champion:67}} top? Is widely considered a stat check don't believe me? Go ahead, go vayne JG with lethal tempo, go for a rage blade, bloodrazor, botrk.. terrible build you say? tell that to the amount of %max hp damage she'll do. like vayne is a massive stat check, and never got a rework her W needs a lot of tweaks, her R is just a stat button, her Q is just a triforce proc even though she doesn't triforce anymore.. though it does offer enough attack speed and movespeed to be decent enough on her.
AIQ (NA)
: Oh you're right, for some reason just because it said W I assumed that you'd get a stack per W hit. Since Swains W can, but yeah it wouldn't work like that.
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=c0I4GIH8,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T13:42:40.856+0000) > > Oh you're right, for some reason just because it said W I assumed that you'd get a stack per W hit. Since Swains W can, but yeah it wouldn't work like that. so you guys would have fun in a mode like this? :P
Ngnarios (NA)
: Skin ideas
Can I have a skin for hecarim in which he's the other type of centaur.. like with the horse half on top and the human half on the bottom?
Kazekiba (NA)
: This post is why Rioters rarely check the boards and comment even less. Dont worry though; board mods will be happy to read it!
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=ch5RwVZ3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-15T17:12:41.121+0000) > > This post is why Rioters rarely check the boards and comment even less. No.. that would be a refusal to foster a good community but instead nobody has chat rooms, friends lists are capped, only 3 clubs allowed, and riot doesn't do web events like rioter streams where they talk about their thought process and a chat can respond... community games, etc. personally i find it more likely that we're just part of an income equation and they don't want to try to talk with us and make us feel like we belong or are a part of the game
: They guy responding to you was lying. I play tt with my friend and there is never long queue times and the matchmaking is better there then in the main game. Riots shareholders probably demanded it be removed because it wasn’t making enough money.
> [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ewAO7935,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-15T16:57:03.604+0000) > > They guy responding to you was lying. I play tt with my friend and there is never long queue times and the matchmaking is better there then in the main game. Riots shareholders probably demanded it be removed because it wasn’t making enough money. YOU TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT ... the chinese communist party (Seriously follow the money a chunk of skin money goes to chinese military spending XD)
: There's nothing to preserve. Its no more of a meme than AD maokai (for you true OGs) and critivia. There's nothing viable about the build. That's the meme.
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NyiuWPFz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-15T17:13:08.874+0000) > > There's nothing to preserve. > > Its no more of a meme than AD maokai (for you true OGs) and critivia. > > There's nothing viable about the build. That's the meme. you take that back, critivia is an amazing build
: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/paV7kZBn-update-on-my-queue-time-in-twisted-treeline No one except BOTS plays that mode. Good riddance.
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ewAO7935,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-15T17:03:30.858+0000) > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/paV7kZBn-update-on-my-queue-time-in-twisted-treeline > > No one except BOTS plays that mode. Good riddance. i mean if you don't suck you don't get placed against bots tbf
: So, you want them to add something to make a build viable That's not really preserving something
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NyiuWPFz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-15T17:09:08.372+0000) > > So, you want them to add something to make a build viable > > That's not really preserving something I wont advocate fear into crit to death but I would love to see.. like if they preserve his E for example, just letting that crit and scale off AD in addition to AP, no way to really make it viable to go hybrid that way but definitely would open up the option you know
Rioter Comments
: An ability draft mode would take a nightmarish amount of work to develop. Consider all the dev time that went into making Sylas's ultimate work. Now you have to do that for a large number of abilities _(any ability that's indicated by a unique visual, like Draven's Q or Kindred's E)_. Then there's also abilities that simply don't work without other parts of the kit _(Azir's Q and E needing his W to function, Illaoi's Q not actually doing any damage on its own because its damage is derived from her passive...)_ Plus, in the end, most people would forego normal abilities entirely and just pick Caitlyn base and stack AA modifiers _(Jinx Q, Kog'Maw W, Twitch R)_.
> [{quoted}](name=Reaversal,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=c0I4GIH8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-15T16:51:42.823+0000) > > An ability draft mode would take a nightmarish amount of work to develop. > > Consider all the dev time that went into making Sylas's ultimate work. Now you have to do that for a large number of abilities _(any ability that's indicated by a unique visual, like Draven's Q or Kindred's E)_. > Yeah I hate this argument, it always screamed "We're too lazy to try new things". It's not a valid argument, this is possible, it's plausible, it's a potential. > Then there's also abilities that simply don't work without other parts of the kit _(Azir's Q and E needing his W to function, Illaoi's Q not actually doing any damage on its own because its damage is derived from her passive...)_ > So what? You don't take aftershock on sivir for a reason dude > Plus, in the end, most people would forego normal abilities entirely and just pick Caitlyn base and stack AA modifiers _(Jinx Q, Kog'Maw W, Twitch R)_. And that's fine, I'll just like do something else and kill them
AIQ (NA)
: At least your's requires skill shots mines is a touch of death lol. Press everything AA you win!
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=c0I4GIH8,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-15T16:33:47.745+0000) > > At least your's requires skill shots mines is a touch of death lol. Press everything AA you win! meh I can counter it then Passive and base stats {{champion:8}} OR {{champion:223}} depending Q {{champion:77}} turtle stance w {{champion:14}} Shield e {{champion:98}} Dash taunt r {{champion:31}} Yep Runes: Grasp + aery (Aery damage would be nice extra damage buff) Overgrowth, gathering storm, whatever else you'd want
: Skin Randomizer
legit roll for skin if skin has chromas then also roll for chroma boom done
: More creative Eternal pricing options
> [{quoted}](name=LeafyGreen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=d5mu24E3,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-15T15:59:23.902+0000) > >o please make it generous because then more people will buy it other than 1 tricks We OTPs are who this system is meant for, no offense but like... the scarcity is the important part
Show more

Hammermancer

Level 252 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion