Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: System error
> [{quoted}](name=rubyred39608,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=pwmwWlWQ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-17T18:50:43.942+0000) > > every time a start a game of TFT i get an system error it says. > "a critical error has occurred an the process must be terminated would you like to create a crash dump to aid the developers in troubleshooting this issue? this may taake up to 5 minutes" an if i try to reconnect i get the same system error need a fix I got same thins I reinstalled still same
Rioter Comments
: Record yourself playing and show us the video (preferably one that isn't a stomp but you still do a bit poorly).
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gtnlVH8w,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-03T11:18:07.436+0000) > > Record yourself playing and show us the video (preferably one that isn't a stomp but you still do a bit poorly). Ohhh cool I will do that now I will post a video and hopefully not get killed.
: first of all. you played 44 champions in this season. and its been our for 4-5 months. if you would have stopped playing most of your negative win rate champs after the first game you lost/didnt even play new champ every day you would have 75 LESS loses right now. thats insane. look at your op.gg look at your win rates and see what champions work for you and what champions do not work. Janna, Darius, Brand, Master yi in all of these champions you played more then 1-3 games and have 60%_ win rate. from what i see here you should main jungle and second role support. play Amumu, Master yi, Warwick and Nocturne in the jungle because it looks like you enjoy them and have a good win rate. support play janna, brand and soraka (67% but only in 3 games) start learning about positioning, predict when and where the enemy jungler is invade him when you can (not a lot in iron because even if your mid laner has the lane dominance they wont follow to help) learn when to CS and when to gank learn WHERE to cs learn WHERE to be in the map.when baron is up be top side when drake is up be bot side (drake is always good because even if you dont need it taking it from the enemy ream is good) warding is important objectives are above kills learn to spot your win condition and what side of the map you should play at as a jungler mute the toxic player the second he says anything toxic P.S : DO NOT PLAY YUUMI IN IRON YOU CANNOT TRUST YOUR ADC POSITIONING
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gtnlVH8w,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-03T11:09:58.293+0000) > > first of all. you played 44 champions in this season. and its been our for 4-5 months. if you would have stopped playing most of your negative win rate champs after the first game you lost/didnt even play new champ every day you would have 75 LESS loses right now. thats insane. look at your op.gg look at your win rates and see what champions work for you and what champions do not work. > > Janna, Darius, Brand, Master yi in all of these champions you played more then 1-3 games and have 60%_ win rate. from what i see here you should main jungle and second role support. > > play Amumu, Master yi, Warwick and Nocturne in the jungle because it looks like you enjoy them and have a good win rate. > > support play janna, brand and soraka (67% but only in 3 games) > > > start learning about positioning, predict when and where the enemy jungler is invade him when you can (not a lot in iron because even if your mid laner has the lane dominance they wont follow to help) > > learn when to CS and when to gank learn WHERE to cs learn WHERE to be in the map.when baron is up be top side when drake is up be bot side (drake is always good because even if you dont need it taking it from the enemy ream is good) > > > warding is important > > objectives are above kills > > learn to spot your win condition and what side of the map you should play at as a jungler > > mute the toxic player the second he says anything toxic > > P.S : DO NOT PLAY YUUMI IN IRON YOU CANNOT TRUST YOUR ADC POSITIONING Awesome thanks . I am stopping all the champs and focusing for sure now on jg and support. prolly ammu and either morg or barnd
: Too many champs is a likely culprit, and the fact you brought it up means you have the general idea. 1) You're in an elo where you likely haven't even mastered beyond 1-2 champs. Yet you play like 30. 2) You're in an elo where you probably can't/don't look at your own team and the enemy team and think, "How will each fight play out if people use their champs to their potential?" You likely just more randomly choose champs based on preferences, and your specific lane's tradeoffs. 3) You're in an elo where an item meta/champ meta doesn't exist. 4) Some champs are anathema to winning generally in low elo without a proficient duo. For example, I would never 1 trick Yuumi in low elo, simply because her teammates will lose the game on their own, walking right into 1v2's with Yuumi attached, thinking her heals/shields will save them. My advice: Choose a champ or two in one specific role, and just play them. It's better to have two so that you have a backup if you're banned, and try to make those 2 champs play off each other's weaknesses, so that if one is banned, the other can compensate not having them. Learn to ward. Learn to think that Towers are more important than kills (spending 40 minutes chasing kills is not a constructive win pattern) Learn to realize early deaths are far more important to game outcomes than ANY other feature of the game, including Drakes/Barons/Towers. So don't die early! Take cautious routes, and be willing to give up some 1v1 exchanges because of the risk you might get outplayed. (I'm not saying don't fight. I'm saying learn to tactically retreat, possibly toward an ally, and turn a risky situation into a saved life, or a 1v2) p.s. I looked over your account, and you generally have very low kills, and substantially high deaths. Many games suggest you spend more time cowering than fighting, because you don't trust your own capabilities. You also average 4 cs/minute, vs an elo that averages even 6 cs/minute, and smurfs who average 9 cs a minute in your elo. You need to better establish your minion gold income, and not be as scared/tilted to contribute to team fights. I'm not trying to insult, but you're at an elo where 15-20+ kill games should be common if you are a proficient player. You usually get 3-6 kills if you're lucky. You're usually not why your team lost, but you definitely aren't why they win, either. As a support you rarely even upgrade your gold trinket. At least T2 it. T1 doesn't finish gold quests, get wards, or give good gold.... Your goal should be a 8-10 minute gold quest and a T2 upgrade as soon as you are able to. I think gold income is your #1 issue. It makes you play less. It makes you spend more time farming. It makes you weaker in trades. Too many champs is your #2 issue (and probably because I also believe that because you spam in sequences of ~ 7-8 games per champ, you generally don't pick counters to the other team or synergies to your team, which means you DO need more experience with more champs still. ----------------------- If you can get gold incomes up, while bringing the number of champs you play down, you'll probably climb.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gtnlVH8w,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-03T11:05:34.788+0000) > > Too many champs is a likely culprit, and the fact you brought it up means you have the general idea. > > 1) You're in an elo where you likely haven't even mastered beyond 1-2 champs. Yet you play like 30. > 2) You're in an elo where you probably can't/don't look at your own team and the enemy team and think, "How will each fight play out if people use their champs to their potential?" You likely just more randomly choose champs based on preferences, and your specific lane's tradeoffs. > 3) You're in an elo where an item meta/champ meta doesn't exist. > 4) Some champs are anathema to winning generally in low elo without a proficient duo. For example, I would never 1 trick Yuumi in low elo, simply because her teammates will lose the game on their own, walking right into 1v2's with Yuumi attached, thinking her heals/shields will save them. > > > My advice: Choose a champ or two in one specific role, and just play them. It's better to have two so that you have a backup if you're banned, and try to make those 2 champs play off each other's weaknesses, so that if one is banned, the other can compensate not having them. > > Learn to ward. > Learn to think that Towers are more important than kills (spending 40 minutes chasing kills is not a constructive win pattern) > Learn to realize early deaths are far more important to game outcomes than ANY other feature of the game, including Drakes/Barons/Towers. So don't die early! Take cautious routes, and be willing to give up some 1v1 exchanges because of the risk you might get outplayed. (I'm not saying don't fight. I'm saying learn to tactically retreat, possibly toward an ally, and turn a risky situation into a saved life, or a 1v2) Thank you very much. much arpprciated
: Yeah you have a total of 44 champions used in Solo Queue this season. I recommend slimming it down to about 3 per role; if you can one trick a single champ that doesn't get picked/banned away, that's fine too. Limiting your pool to a few champs you can master will allow you to perform at your best in all situations, and let you focus on the rest of the game more comfortably rather than just what's in front of your champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gtnlVH8w,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-03T11:05:22.618+0000) > > Yeah you have a total of 44 champions used in Solo Queue this season. I recommend slimming it down to about 3 per role; if you can one trick a single champ that doesn't get picked/banned away, that's fine too. Limiting your pool to a few champs you can master will allow you to perform at your best in all situations, and let you focus on the rest of the game more comfortably rather than just what's in front of your champion. Thanks you very much > I am going to do that now. jg with ammu or shyvana maybe ww. and support with morg
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
PWYFF (NA)
: GET IN THE OTHER TOPIC
> [{quoted}](name=PWYFF,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=d2f7wbht,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-10-28T18:19:59.633+0000) > > GET IN THE OTHER TOPIC Hey all, just an idea i thought would be cool since i like to jg. Why not have the monster in jg, roam below and above the water and attack whomever thye come across, they can have boundaries below and above water cannot go past that and the borders to the lanes as well.so if your in a fight a monster might just join in and attack.
Rioter Comments

HandSolo1969

Level 227 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion