Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Deleting champions would be a bad idea, as there are people that enjoy playing {{champion:142}}. {{champion:142}} has too much counterplay and isn't viable anymore due to her nerfs gutting her and is badly in need of her nerfs reverted so she won't have any counterplay anymore. If people complained and wanted champions removed, then you'd see {{champion:157}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:23}} removed - and they are fairly popular champions which would end up causing a lot of players leaving the game.
when i think "popular champions" that people "want removed" i think {{champion:429}} , the worst adc in the game
: soft inting is seriously destroying the health of the game for high elo
draven players thinking they're t1 because they run it down when i take my red buff as the jungler "oops" "lagged"
Rioter Comments
: Towers could be so much more dynamic than they are currently.
you should get a shield under them like the old days tank meta wants to come back, why don't we give them what they had last time
RiotLamz (NA)
: Favorite/least favorite Running animation in League
volibear looks like he just got his hands covered in shit and kled's waddle looks hilarious
: Go above mastery. Achieve greatness. (Achievements concept)
Great idea, great templates, but i feel like instead of giving you icons or badges, they should give you BE for the easier ones, and more select or unique rewards for harder ones. That way, once a new player wins 50 matches of summoners rift, they would get a good amount of BE to buy champions, whereas older players finally getting something like "win 10 matches of summoners rift in a row" would get an icon to show their achievement.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=HankFrank123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5ng8Lref,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-05T06:10:12.651+0000) > > lol hecarim is the freest elo champ > when riot talked about adding more tiers I was so hopeful for something lower than bronze for people who believe in freelo champs lol that's like so funny. I love how you assumed that I'm lower than bronze and everything. it was hilarious. Not quite as hilarious is you playing Kayn every game and going 6/15, 7/14. No wonder you make such funny comments. Your freelo champ is in the list. Too bad you suck at playing him.
deep breath there pal really selective criticism tho both those matches i was with my new friend feeding his ass off and all my other kayn matches other than those 2 were positive KD and wins if you're gonna criticize spend more than half a second on my op.gg
: > [{quoted}](name=HankFrank123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RX7dEilE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-06T21:18:49.944+0000) > > Good riddance You say that like you know this player Maybe b/c he/she is a Kat main but you seem to be playing a lot of kayn/yasuo so idk if that gives you grounds to be an ass on the boards
lol i main teemo and you don't bring that up and im mastery 5 on darius, rengar, and talon, but you make fun of my m4 kayn and AP yasuo if you're gonna call me out at least make a good point
Rioter Comments
mirAcIe (EUW)
: 4 most well designed champions in League of Legends
lol the challengers don't want evelynn jungle she's actually squishier than krugs you can walk over to her red and 80-0 her
: Akali Shroud
Akali is fine right now, she needs a good defensive kit to be throwing herself into 5 people for damage. Think like Akali would think in her W... She’s probably going to be near you if you are lower HP, or near tower if you are higher HP. Just fling skillshots where you think she is, and remember: You don’t ever have to fight her if she uses W. It is a reallly long CD
Rian (EUW)
: Morgana overhaul
Instead of making actual support champions, were just gonna give them the widest Q in the entire game, and make it root for 3 seconds
Dox (NA)
: Why I am Quitting League of Legends
Yenn (NA)
: How about fixing Fizz by making it possible to dodge his ult?
The only thing I could dislike about it is the fact it has no startup. An insane ability that is fast and wide, but it looks like is idle animation Just give me a warning man, don’t make it an instant 600 dmg Nuke
: (+Vote) Which one is your favorite meta ?
Rengar being beastly in the top lane is nice, I never want to see ranged top laner a meta
zed blows (EUW)
: I feel like league becomes more and more of a coin flip game
LL Stylish was only plat 4? I knew it you shadow fucker Stop impersonating people, it makes you look like a dumbass
: Freelo champs needs some serious nerfing really badly.
lol hecarim is the freest elo champ when riot talked about adding more tiers I was so hopeful for something lower than bronze for people who believe in freelo champs
: There should be a " i don't want to play with premades " option
There should be a “league of legends is not a game to be played solo in normals stop making it my fault you’re alone” button
: Unpopular opinion
Buy Swiftys on a mage, tell me how it works out without the magic pen Spellbinder, cleaver, triforce, the items that give good MS and stats are required to make the role that buys them valuable Darius ain’t shit without some Cleaver for MS Jax ain’t shit if he can’t stick to a Quinn with triforce MS Teemo ain’t shit if he can’t run it down mid at Mach 10 after buying a shitty item
: ***
This guy is literally silver V wtf
: Damage Nerfs To Assassins
Electrocute is being made a better laning tool now, which is great for the first blood magician {{champion:91}} And the newbie neck slicer {{champion:84}} But the scary ones have already moved on from Thunderlords {{champion:28}} {{champion:107}} And onto Dark Harvest This is a massive buff for assassins, but don’t worry I hear SR looks great in grayscale
Kraion (NA)
: Is "honor" supposed to be synonymous with "skill"?
I click a random guy at the end of the match, usually whoever I’m q’d with The honor system is stupid in the first place, everyone I’ve met with honor 4 or higher has just been a mute who unbinded the Enter key The last thing I want on my team is someone honorable I’m banned rn for running it down mid after my bot lane pissed me off. If you are too much of a pussy to run a few down mid after someone shit talks, then catch me in the enemy base {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: The Assassin controversy - an open question for the community
Risk and reward is the primary factor for any champion. When you have a champ that is low risk, like a ranged champ with lots of escape and peel, and they still have high reward, like high damage and good utility tools, you get someone like Quinn right now, who has a 55% winrate in both her roles When this is applied to Assassins, the best way for them to fit in the role is to be high risk, high reward If a Rengar jumps onto an ADC while every peel tool was used on a tank, they still need to put their squishy kitten body into the fight, and after taking out that juicy ADC, can probably proc dark harvest once and do some damage before they die. Blue kayn can 100-0 a squishy while untargetable during the end, but he only has 1 tool, his E, to get on to them in the first place, and can't go invincible if he got CC'd first. Higher reward in the safety, higher risk in the approach. This is why I think assassins are perfectly fine as of right now, as many champs have tools to stop them, making them incredibly high risk. There would only start to be a problem once someone like Kayn gets stronger approach tools, or someone like Rengar gets an invincibility move out side of "golden mode" {{item:2419}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You mean like the OP since he apparently is so hurt by these actions?
usually people stealing buffs or lanes or autolocking or mr yi mid is considered "griefing" and "inting" and "reportable", but if I want to call this person an asterisk x4 for breaking the summoners code i don't think that im the problem
: Im toxic, but i feel like I have the right to shit talk these players
explain how calling glacial augment master yi mid a pasta sodomizer ruining the game but brand stealing my buff when i had to go jg teemo cuz someone stole top isnt
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: League servers absolute ass
and it happened again boys
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Hit Master on my main account 2 weeks ago. Here's what I've learned.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=HankFrank123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ETN98iHE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-03-21T20:25:00.772+0000) > > it takes about 1 second for a Rengar to get CC'd in a teamfight. It takes about 1 second after for him to die. He has 1 second to land 2 Q's. If he doesn't get the kill there, it's a lost teamfight and the ADC just rolls ur team. feelsbadman funny if only he didnt have a built in Qss. Rengar is broken and his Q revert was a mssive mistake. and needs to go back to the way it was. sick of being Qed for 400 damage by rengar with fucking hunter machete.
he has built in QSS but only if he removes his empowered Q meaning he won't be able to jump in get a kill QSS and get out the counterplay is just stick with ur team wow so hard to pull off lol
Vekkna (NA)
: I'm sorry that an item reduces your 1200 damage auto attack to a dumpster-tier 1080. Jk, not sorry at all.
it takes about 1 second for a Rengar to get CC'd in a teamfight. It takes about 1 second after for him to die. He has 1 second to land 2 Q's. If he doesn't get the kill there, it's a lost teamfight and the ADC just rolls ur team. feelsbadman
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

HankFrank123

Level 88 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion