: > [{quoted}](name=Happy Love Pile,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J6hdpimn,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-01-09T07:39:44.816+0000) > > Because it often times _over_ sexualizes women. This isn't always too awful, but it happens so frequently, or used to (women in league designed way back when, like Janna). A lot of people _want_ more guys to be like Slyas. I think what most people want is a little balance, a little equal treatment. If you're gonna oversexualize the guys then oversexualize the woman too. If you're gonna shove champions like Sylas, Garen, Kayn, Darius, and Zac down our throats then why can't the same done be for women? Not saying we need to be hostile towards Riot, but some answers would be nice. Why is it ok for men to have their shirts off and those who like men's bodies to get fan service, but lesbian and heterosexual guys can't get some love?| Is Riot anti-lesbian? Or are they just pro Taric-bods so much that they are blinded by their abs-session? And yes, despite all the puns and jokes, I'm still serious, and I'm still calling people out. :P I just want to be light hearted and jovial while being marginalized and ignored.
> [{quoted}](name=StonePlatypus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J6hdpimn,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-01-09T07:48:33.301+0000) > > I think what most people want is a little balance, a little equal treatment. If you're gonna oversexualize the guys then oversexualize the woman too. > > If you're gonna shove champions like Sylas, Garen, Kayn, Darius, and Zac down our throats then why can't the same done be for women? > > Not saying we need to be hostile towards Riot, but some answers would be nice. > > Why is it ok for men to have their shirts off and those who like men's bodies to get fan service, but lesbian and heterosexual guys can't get some love?| > > Is Riot anti-lesbian? Or are they just pro Taric-bods so much that they are blinded by their abs-session? > > And yes, despite all the puns and jokes, I'm still serious, and I'm still calling people out. > > :P I just want to be light hearted and jovial while being marginalized and ignored. Because there are so many women in the game already like that. I agree, if they do it for women they should for the men. It's only recently that Riot has been amping up on the more sexualized men. Look at the roster from season 4, and compare the women with no clothes to the men with none, the women vastly out number them.
: Riot's at it again! Blatant over the top sexualized champion! Sylas the Magic of Hunky Studs
Because it often times _over_ sexualizes women. This isn't always too awful, but it happens so frequently, or used to (women in league designed way back when, like Janna). A lot of people _want_ more guys to be like Slyas.
Lhuhz (EUW)
: {{champion:145}} isn't badass, she's a passionate lover of nature, a silent and calmed keeper of the life that will defend the world from the Void forces that wants to consume everything that is worth to life for. Seriously, play her or watch her VO, it's beautiful, not badass.
> [{quoted}](name=Lhuhz,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EAL5wsiJ,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-01-06T01:53:45.345+0000) > > {{champion:145}} isn't badass, she's a passionate lover of nature, a silent and calmed keeper of the life that will defend the world from the Void forces that wants to consume everything that is worth to life for. > > Seriously, play her or watch her VO, it's beautiful, not badass. Yeah but it's pretty badass that despite being an ordinary person who loved nature and peace, she was able to survive and adapt to the void. Being able to keep a calm and loving personality after what she experienced? That's p badass imo
: Sorry to waste your time friends but
Y'all realize when you say "small indie company", the companies are big for a reason. They're not gonna make shit off of the 5 ivern players, so why make a shit ton of skins for him? Of course, ivern should have a skin by now, but there's a reason why many others are getting skins before him.
: And you're completely missing the point. His early game is shitty but if he gets fed or makes it to late his damage is utterly disgusting and he just shreds everything in 1-2 seconds. Its solo queue, you have random teammates and people that 'shouldnt' get fed do get fed sometimes. The entire concept of shit early game but 1v5 if fed because of broken late game kit is dumb as fuck. It creates shitty feast or famine gameplay where either the person playing the champion isnt have fun or the enemy team isnt.
> [{quoted}](name=Nausicäa ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8gN68J9X,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-04T03:00:13.392+0000) > > And you're completely missing the point. > > His early game is shitty but if he gets fed or makes it to late his damage is utterly disgusting and he just shreds everything in 1-2 seconds. Its solo queue, you have random teammates and people that 'shouldnt' get fed do get fed sometimes. The entire concept of shit early game but 1v5 if fed because of broken late game kit is dumb as fuck. It creates shitty feast or famine gameplay where either the person playing the champion isnt have fun or the enemy team isnt. You mean a late game hyper carry, which he has ALWAYS been, does damage when he's Fed? I fucking despise the champ, but your argument is simply saying a late game champ who gets hella fed shouldn't be able to do anything.
: {{champion:238}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:86}} every manaless champion ever fits this description for the current season
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oiXqgXjH,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-01-02T04:32:20.507+0000) > > {{champion:238}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:86}} every manaless champion ever fits this description for the current season Garen and Aatrox don't scale LMFAO You legit have no idea what you're talking about
: Please revert Taliyah.
"but Riot didn't like her so they nerfed her" or she was dominating across every single elo with insane pick and winrates.
: Now I understand why nobody likes playing mages mid....
Mages are fine? LMFAO idk where you get the idea that mages are like this, esp since they can rush luden's and not have mana issues ever again. Scaling, lane bullies with immense wave clear shouldn't be able to do 50 full rotations of abilities before they recall.
ZoWeeLoli (EUNE)
: Riot doesn't want to acknowledge their mistakes and thats why they are going down more and more, they lose NOTHING if they would just accept that fact that they fucked up with the game balance and community. But hey, riot will keep running away from their responsibilities till the game will die and thats it. I still dont gey why some braindead bonobos defend riot when they add more braindead dmg and bullshit changes to the game, u get nothing by defending riot, you just ruin EVERYONE'S fun... League community wasn't this toxic before but riot decided it's a good idea to sell the playerbase for the money and make bullshit changes and then they wonder why the community is so toxic.
> [{quoted}](name=ZoWeeLoli,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6OrvPciO,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-12-16T16:11:34.254+0000) > > Riot doesn't want to acknowledge their mistakes and thats why they are going down more and more, they lose NOTHING if they would just accept that fact that they fucked up with the game balance and community. > But hey, riot will keep running away from their responsibilities till the game will die and thats it. > I still dont gey why some braindead bonobos defend riot when they add more braindead dmg and bullshit changes to the game, u get nothing by defending riot, you just ruin EVERYONE'S fun... > League community wasn't this toxic before but riot decided it's a good idea to sell the playerbase for the money and make bullshit changes and then they wonder why the community is so toxic. Something hilarious, the league community has ALWAYS been regarded as toxic. Back in s3 when I started, it was called toxic as well. The community has always been this way
: No, they aren't. Even when meddler cherry picked the highest elo balance team members to prove a point the highest one was 800 games 49% winrate d4
> [{quoted}](name=TheobaldfS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9ezLV0OX,comment-id=000700020001,timestamp=2018-12-15T20:00:18.288+0000) > > No, they aren't. Even when meddler cherry picked the highest elo balance team members to prove a point the highest one was 800 games 49% winrate d4 That's a blatant lie LOL https://youtu.be/jFHctj8awpQ?t=199 just look at that
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=WorksAtAGayBar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vLTQqWht,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-14T21:56:54.762+0000) > > Not true, comet does more damage and the CD can be reduced by frequent spellcast. Aery must return to you before you can send her out again, does less damage and also the biggest difference is that aery provides a shield DFT would replace scorch, as DFT compared to other keystones is actually very weak.
> [{quoted}](name=Paroe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vLTQqWht,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2018-12-15T02:22:16.825+0000) > > DFT would replace scorch, as DFT compared to other keystones is actually very weak. That's not true at all? It's literally a better aery and comet
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Happy Love Pile,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jBzYTs3z,comment-id=001900000000,timestamp=2018-12-12T05:55:45.314+0000) > > ??? Mages have ludens for waveclear, as adcs have Statik and Runaan's. However, neither statik nor runaan's are being built on meta adcs. Vayne doesn't have wave clear, that's just a fact. She can't clear as fast nor as safely as almost any mage. If there's 6 minions in lane, vayne will almost certainly be pushed into turret by a mage, seeing as she can only kill a single target at a time, she has no built in aoe. The bias is strong in this one. AD+ASP is in itself waveclear due to pumping out large amounts of damage very quickly. That marksmen do not purchase itemization waveclear (which is untrue) just shows that they do not need it due to their already strong intrinsic waveclear via basic attacks and crit.
It's a literal fact, compare any two mages and marksman, that mages have safer wave pushing. Not really sure why you're calling me biased when the shit you're saying is biased? You're acting like mages have zero wave clear, which is literally just a false statement.
CIefabIe (NA)
: Someone explain how Nexus Blitz is fun
You can practically play anything you want. When the first blitz test came around, I think I sunk in around ~85 games. You just gotta play what you think will be fun. For instance, full ap malphite/ap shyvana jungle. You get to test lategame builds in 15 minutes. Plus, the different events offer unique experiences. When else can the entire match watch you 1v1 someone in the middle of the map and not be interrupted? The fun in blitz is as fun as you make it. Try it with friends, try a troll build, _play the mode how you want to play it_
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ADCrequiresBuff,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jBzYTs3z,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2018-12-11T23:06:57.162+0000) > > Hello! Over 1m mastery points across many accounts Vayne main here (all skins owned) > > -I understand Vayne is an issue when strong and can do what she does TOO well, BUT- > > Vayne is by design a bad champion, she has no waveclear, (aka ability to push the wave), she can't teamfight as well as a lot of other ADCs such as Sivir or Jinx with 5 man AoE crits. She has self peel, yes, but only in 1v1s, a condemn won't save you against a LeBlanc for example. She's a flashy, fun to play tank shredder. Good Vayne play is heavily rewarding. Most meta champions right now can one shot her in one rotation or even with one spell. Trust me everyone, Vayne is the least of your problems when it comes to balance right now. How about we take a look at actual problems, for example Irelia, LeBlanc, Akali, Jax, Any Mage in Existence who's items right now are basically god mode. Crit ADCs are as much of a joke as the Ocean Drake at this point. Ezreal and Lucian, and even Tristana, are objectively just BETTER champions than Vayne. Hence why Vayne is never chosen in competitive play, and these champions are. If you want to remove silver bolts or change it, it would make her useless. If one CC ability lands on her and locks her down, she is dead. Or, you could just pick Draven and beat her, because he is allowed to do double the damage for existing. You cant really say any marksman has 0 waveclear because, simply, its a flaw fixed universally by their itemization. AD+AoE item effects means that they dont need built in waveclear. Unlike tanks and mages where their itemization doesnt fix their lack of waveclear, so they either have to relegate themselves to other devices or pick up items that are out of their desired norms. Not that theres many mages without waveclear, mind you... but some mages definitely have much more of it. Take Leblanc vs malzahar for example; Malzahar cannot ever outpush a leblanc who he has gone even with and who has roughly the same skill no matter what itemization he has unless hes gone marksman.
??? Mages have ludens for waveclear, as adcs have Statik and Runaan's. However, neither statik nor runaan's are being built on meta adcs. Vayne doesn't have wave clear, that's just a fact. She can't clear as fast nor as safely as almost any mage. If there's 6 minions in lane, vayne will almost certainly be pushed into turret by a mage, seeing as she can only kill a single target at a time, she has no built in aoe.
: And it should be. People are on here constantly whining about garbage teir champs like zed and saying marksmen don't need buffs even though karthus is the strongest bot lane pick in the game by a wide margin. Honestly riot is right to not consider boards for balance, they should however consider the opinions of high elo players considering no one on their balance team is higher than d5 so they clearly aren't the best at knowing whats really strong and what isn't.
: > [{quoted}](name=Chimpanzzi,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9ezLV0OX,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-11T20:38:50.270+0000) This also pushes the game into being "win early game or lose late game" -stylish. There will be no late game, if you don't survive through early game, making it even harder for tanks to prosper. There even was a point in which my team won solely because we had more Dark Harvest runes, hence more damage. There were 7 Dark Harvests in the match, 4 on our team, 3 on the enemy team. I played Zyra and easily slaughtered the enemy botlane 1 vs 2 at 18 minutes. There was no way for them to turn the tide of the game, nor did the turrets protect them at all. Just a friendly neighbourhood support popping in and popping out. No problem. Sadly, winning early game is harder/no longer that important. The tower changes prevent you from steamrolling lanes. The minion and bounty changes now make it easier to reduce any early leads. More comebacks/throws. Rather losing or winning early, I haven't quite enjoyed the change.
Huh? This is the exact opposite the boards was complaining about. They complained about snowballing being out of control, and first blood meaning gg.
: I was gonna argue with you but then I read your example and realized it would be a waste of time
It's the same as your example; an over generalization which only serves the purpose of making both abilities sound the same.
: > [{quoted}](name=BBQ10,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Aod3ag7R,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-12-05T19:41:09.142+0000) > > Do you really think of them play the game? The rioters that DO play the game are ether A. Have very little power over the games balance or B. Not apart of the balance team. I refuse to think anyone that actually plays the game would allow it to get into the state we have been in since season 7.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Aod3ag7R,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-12-05T19:56:40.768+0000) > > The rioters that DO play the game are ether > > A. Have very little power over the games balance > > or > > B. Not apart of the balance team. > > I refuse to think anyone that actually plays the game would allow it to get into the state we have been in since season 7. Look up LL Stylish's newest video into his interview with a Rioter who works closely with the balance team
yeulx (NA)
: it depends would it really be that hard to alter the flames color? let alone like for the special partner version of amumu they didnt even do something like that idk.. lets just hope Riot doesnt follow in the footsteps of the other companies lately to the Lynching corner
They would still have to retexture the flames from scratch for all 4 abilities. This would have to be a lot of work for all his chromas
yeulx (NA)
: Prestige skins good in moderation, ways to unlock them are not good Either a pass to farm out tokens or by buying Orbs Maybe aatroxes will be tied to missions and be given for free which would be cool.. but in the long run in my eyes just predicting how Games like to go with the cashgrab Prestige skins will get annoying fast if they are made at every single event... what i personally would have seen is if riot took a break on prestige skins and went and looked at a few chromas... like say for instance Infernal amumu.. and his chromas.. i would have liked to see maybe them alter the color to the flames in all of his chromas
Yeah! Different colored mumu flames would have been sick. I hope that give that skin a tad bit more love, however if the flames changed color, I think they'd have to raise the price.
Rioter Comments
KmSneaky (EUW)
: When you're a non-assassin mage main, it is, that's why I've been stacking ninja tabis and IBG on characters like Viktor, twisted Fate and even karma sometimes for 3 seasons now. AD assassins and bruisers are just too effective for zhonya's to be worth it, sure you can use it to dodge let's say zed's ult, but once mid-late game comes, the cooldown is so ridiculous you can actually use it every 3 or 4 R timings. The point is, if you're an immobile champion, zhonya's is not helping as much as lt should, Riot should look at Smite aegis for example, it's much more useful and balanced at the same time while being a summoner spell, not an item.
No, Zhonya's is a fine item. It has a good build path, with all 3 components being super useful. Tabis + Zhonya's alone is enough to negate a shit ton of lethality.
KmSneaky (EUW)
: Honestly since I'm a mage player, I don't think rek's ult is easy to dodge, it's actually possible only with flash, or zhonya's which is in most cases a bad use of gold, blame the mobility creep in champion kits mate, the ult design in itself is strong already, in s2 it wouldve been labelled as cancerous :X
Zhonya's a bad use of gold? Are we playing the same game?
: ok now lets list the similarities. Both let you dash large distances to deal damage to an opponent. If you go and read my previous comment you will notice I was saying WWs ult is just really a better version of reksai's Less telegraphed can be used to escape provides CC and consistent damage Doesn't require you to damage a champion to use it
That's just an over generalization. Zed R is just a better WW ult. It does base damage + additional damage He can go back to it Less telegraphed Can't be dodged Doesn't require you to damage a champion to use it This sounds a lot like LB W as well.
: NA vs EUW
NA players not adapting? I could have learned this lesson in a single solo queue game. For real though, I think this region has a lot of issues with adapting to changes
: Also WW is way more sticky than rek sai, does about the same damage but can tank consistently; WW's ult is justa better version of Rek'Sai's tho. Also WW can scout with w just like Rek sia can with her passive. The only difference is that rek sai has faster clears with her Q and tunnel and she is a better counter jungler. Also her early ganks are better but she loses so much health now early that it isn't always worth it I still play her for fun but had to switch to WW for ranked just because of how unreliable she is and how much she falls after mid game. The sad part is Riot made her this way un purpose. They wanted her to be unreliable so that she woudn't see competitive play again, and they completely gutted her for that reason since she is not popular in regular play
Their ultis aren't similar at all. WW's is a sustain lockdown, where as Rek'Sai's is a burst execute. WW's can be QSS'd, but rek'sai's doesn't cc at all. WW's is dodgeable without a dash/flash, Rek'Sai's isn't.
GenoXx (NA)
: Assuming I speak to any rioters to begin with. They make things worse for them selves bottom line. You can be denial if you want.
"Riot owes me a response!! How dare they not listen to me! It's their fault for not responding to me!"
: > [{quoted}](name=Happy Love Pile,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=5KtMnBEb,comment-id=001e000000000001,timestamp=2018-12-02T21:18:33.595+0000) > > Huh? I've been saying shit in chat for 5 years and never once got penalized. I've said some awful shit too, it's pretty clear that it's difficult to be punished. Apparently what you say is nowhere near as bad as what I say. I have been chat restricted too many times to count.
Well no shit, I've realized that I shouldn't flame people constantly.
: Dark Harvest scales horribly, and is only strong because of the resets
I think it should be toned down a bit mid game is all. It feels fine to use and play against, but looks a bit too strong on some mages
GenoXx (NA)
: Those idiots let the boards get like this. And they don't come here because they are cowards to any kind of constructive criticism. It's like Riot can't even handle constructive opinions about all the shit they do wrong. Not saying everything they do is wrong but seriously. The fact that the boards has been left in this state for 3 yrs was because those cowards don't want to communicate. They _instead_ try to run away to other social platforms, and now they are showing "negative" opinions too. So i feel the reason the Rioter even had the gall to do that was because the _had_ to come back here to look.
No, anytime Riot does communicate, you have half of the boards screaming at them for every answer.
: it just shows you how much riot sees their player base as dollar signs and doesn't actually care about how they think the game is now and how i t's being complete trash. They don't like the boards probably because it isn't as censored as reddit. If you post anything except shit praising riot or what not, they will censor it and removed it. It's pretty sad how games went from fun and listening to just this shit now.
No, it's because a lot of the boards is just plain shit talking Riot, that's the way they've always been. Plus, The boards is a very small vocal minority, with nowhere near as many people as reddit
Alzon (NA)
: Candy King Ivern is just disturbing. Give lanky tree boi a skin that doesn’t induce nightmares pls.
But the Recall is the best in the game! (Just barely ahead of Oktoberfest Grag)
: > [{quoted}](name=iamthegoatofwar,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=5KtMnBEb,comment-id=001e0000,timestamp=2018-12-02T20:39:20.132+0000) > > I'm not sure this is riot directly so much as the boards moderation making a mistake. It's both. You can't say a fucking thing in chat without being penalized.
Huh? I've been saying shit in chat for 5 years and never once got penalized. I've said some awful shit too, it's pretty clear that it's difficult to be punished.
: "getting people to do something they normally wouldn't do" Amazingly enough, people would normally want a job Not even remotely similar to "hey open up this tab... you don't have to watch it, just have it open" Try again. Now its my turn "You don't like baseball, but we'll give you this free shit if you come watch these games."
Okay?? And? It's called incentives. Why do streamers make sponsored streams? They're incentivized to do so. Why do YouTubers make sponsored videos? The same reason. But in addition to not only bringing in New viewers, they also gave the old viewers rewards as well.
: I'm sorry but what else do you call getting people to do something they normally wouldn't do by giving them something??? Don't fucking try to sugar coat it.
"Hey if you come work at my company, I'll give you money in exchange for the work you do" I guess getting a job is bribery and shouldn't be tolerated
Seth L9 (OCE)
: I'm just going to ignore what you're saying about mobile games not being in the same market since I'm not referring to direct sales I'm referring to viewership. Mobile games are now growing on Twitch incredibly quickly. It's a video game, deal with it. As for the meta people actually did enjoy it at one point, that being season 3, since everything was wacky and broken in its own way instead of selectively broken. LilyPichu? She plays it cause she can manipulate the male playerbase who enjoys her. DisguisedToast? He plays it because it's popular and he can play with scarra and Lily to ride off of their fame. Dyrus? He's legitimately just teaching people to play like Ninja, that's it. Poor examples, very poor examples. It takes one look at the subreddit, champion main subreddits, the Boards and matchmaking to realise that the game is dying in western-based servers. Every time I play and queue up for a game I'm almost guaranteed to see many players from the previous match in my game, if that doesn't signify lack of players idk what does. It's not going anywhere? I'll believe that when Riot releases the annual number of players again, which they won't. In terms of Fortnite....nope, not dying, and probably won't for another year due to how accessible it is for younger audiences. It will die though so I'll be happy to write it off as an anomaly. Overwatch is dying and that's been confirmed since you can monitor the number of players on each server. Brigette kinda killed the game, which is a prime example of a character absolutely decimating both viewership and general fun of the game. CS isn't dying anytime soon since it's the Melee of FPS shooters, people love it for its general reward of how many hours you put into it and its general mechanics. Notice one thing though, in ALL of these games YOU are the solo carry and it's entirely possible to pop off and carry your team single-handedly, and the only time where this ceased was during Brigette's reign, which guess what, made people quit because then they released they had to rely on teammates that may as well still be in primary school due to their education and maturity or lack thereof. -------------------------------------- Ooooh yeah and that's right, LoL only has ONE GAMEMODE!!! Way to appeal to the casual playerbase xD
I don't think you know anything about streamers, do you? People would watch LilyPichu do whatever, that's how some streamers work. Also, Toast is bigger than Lily and Scarra. But also, they're friends, friends play games together, odd concept right? I don't know if you can understand this, but sometimes people play games because they like the game and want to play it, but of course that's much less convient for your argument. (And I want to point out that toast was solo queueing ranked, not playing with them all the time.) Honestly everything you typed is just a bunch of random words strung together so it's not even worth trying to refute. You're so adamant on hating the game that you'd rather drag others down than let them enjoy it. One last point though, Reddit heavily out ways the boards, as it should. Reddit has many more users than the boards, and people only come to the gameplay boards to complain, as they've done for years. The boards are a vocal minority, you know.
: Buddy. People were *bribed* to watch worlds.
Bribed? It's called incentives. It rewards people who would normally watch worlds, in addition to allowing new viewers some reason to pick it up.
: League is doing fine. the boards is an echo chamber of the vocal minority. the vast majority of players never log onto the boards, they just play the game. That's how its always been. It's mostly the people that want to bitch and complain (you) that use the boards. Your entire boards post history is comparing league of legends to call of duty and fortnite.. If you like those games so much, go play them. League wont miss your toxicity, negativity, and immaturity.
You mean the boards isn't 99% of the community like they act to be?
Seth L9 (OCE)
: League is doing fine? So I suppose that the fact that more and more players are saying it's a garbage game and quitting means it's a fine game? Whenever I hear about it it's always in the context of "It's a shit game" or "It's a shit game but I'm still addicted to it since I can't find another game". Yeah, that's fair enough. Azur Lane, Bo4 and Fortnite still have relevance on Google btw, hate to break it to ya. Sure, they're likely new fads, however they're still more popular in that sense. ------------------------------------ Ok, then let me rephrase this. League is dying within the WESTERN audience. It's an atrocious game for the western playerbase since it's just not subjectively fun as it's usually not engrossing. Now, compare that to China and Korea where it's THE perfect game for net cafes. You hop into 2-5 games for an hour and you hop out, easy money. Japan the game is dead due to the Chinese playerbase infesting the server. --------------------------------------- I'd partially blame League for the decline in creative content since the playerbase is now full of adrenaline-fueled chimps high on speed riding a mo-ped down an alley filled with dangerous obstacles. The average attention span of a League player is likely lower than that of a 3 year old (obvious exaggeration is obvious but you get my point).
Azur Lane is a Mobile game, it's not competing in the same market as LoL. People have _always_ disliked the game and the meta, it's always been true and always will be true. It's not even dying in the Western Audience? There are more people picking the game back up as of recent, including LilyPichu, DisguisedToast, Dyrus, and several others. You need to learn what dying means. It's still the second biggest game, it's not going anywhere anytime soon. Besides, people say every single game is dying, Fortnite, Overwatch, CS.
Seth L9 (OCE)
: Except it's gradually losing average viewers by the month while other games are gaining traction, such as Fortnite, Azur Lane, CoD, DOTA 2 (strangely enough), CS and Smash Bros. Plus, if you want a direct stat....off the top of my head a relevant stat. would be how the general interest in LoL on Google has decreased significantly, thus translating to the fact that less online users are searching for LoL and/or LoL related content. Also, LoL content on YouTube is borderline dead at this point, with only stream highlights remaining. Creative content is just dead. That in itself is enough to raise an eyebrow at.
You're just gonna ignore the fact that the finals had nearly 2 times the views of the Superbowl. The interest makes sense; Everyone and their mother's knows about the game already, using the google searches for league isn't a good way to judge, since you don't need to look up the game on Google to watch it on Twitch or YouTube. Simply looking up _all_ of those games on google Trends, they're all losing interest (with the exception of Smash, for obvious reasons.) Look into the actual statistics of how these games' viewerships are changing, for instance, Overwatch's are steadily declining every month from July this year. None of this is factoring League's _huge_ audience in China either. The content on YouTube isn't as much of a reason of League, but more so YouTube. it's literally not worth the time to put in so much effort, as the YT algorithm prioritizes rapid, 10+ minute videos over slower, 5 minute ones. Stream highlight channels are currently booming. QT, posting minimally edited Stream highlights is a lot more profitable than say, MagikarpUsedFly. Magikarp takes weeks making a single video. QT? All of it is recorded already and just needs his editor to do a few highlights of the game. Look at YouTube in general, the biggest channels aren't heavily edited ones. League is doing fine.
: I think Season 3 was my favorite era, tbh. As for players leave the game because they get older, that's nonsense. Every time I leave games it's because the devs do some bonehead sh*t that I won't accept. I took two years off of League because of that. I quit Star Wars: TOR because of it (and their awful customer service). I took a long break from ESO because of it. I quit WoW because of it (when MoP came out). WoW is actually a really great example. I still play on private servers from time to time, because BC/Wrath/Cata were dope. I tried to give them another chance with WoD, but it was the same dumpster fire that MoP was, so they only got one month of sub from me since the month that MoP came out. I'll go back to retail when they bring back skill trees, reforging, item/build diversity, flying that doesn't require me to tromp through another expansion of copy/paste fetch-it quests and lame achievements, etc. The main problem I see with modern League is that Riot keeps trying for the next big gimmick. What flashy nonsense can they push out to desperately hang on to the players and eSports attention that they have left? By the same token, their social engineering and "afraid to offend anyone" mentality are major factors in why people leave too. People play games to relax, have fun, be competitive, make friends, or a whole bunch of other reasons... but not to be nannied. That's not welcome. To say that people lose interest just because they age is to be willfully ignorant of the real reasons they step away.
You act like League is on the verge of death, even though it's still one of the most played games world wide, and typically second most viewed game on Twitch at all times
: Nobody says they were all sunshine and rainbows. That's just you people only knowing black and white.
No, the boards genuinely treats it as such. They truly think that the game was perfect in season 4/5
Poske (EUNE)
: So we are just gonna assume Zed needs buffs XD. Faker said so? Am I right? Dont really respect that dude but whatever lets see what you have > > - E shreds 10% total pen per hit caps 30 or 25% BORING FREE STAT POWER > - deathmark applies armor debuff on target 10/20/30 BORING FREE STAT POWER > Poke Buffs: > - W cd lowered to 18 sec Reasonable, his W does have to long CD early but he has energy... Cries in upcoming Le blanc W nerfs.. If I am right it goes from **22** to 18 right? Perhaps less because W really has effective 13 second cooldown due to zoning > - Q buff > - Q does +50% more damage to minions or Q does full 80% damage passthough on champions but 50% on minions Dumb, Removal of counterplay > Lategame Buffs: > > - passive reworked to utility passive like gain movespeed while unseen based on %of bonus AD with buffs to his E and Q to make up for the lost dmg While unseen? IS HE KHA ZIX? does he have stealth? Doesn fit him and NO THE UNSEEN BLADE IS THE DEADLIEST DOESNT JUSTIFY THIS BAD IDEA > - Reaping passive stacks with a cap. 7 AD per kill caps at 70, targets who are higher level reap more, 1lvl difference = 14 ad reap. 2 lvl diff = 21 > - snapback delay lowered with each point ( 0.5 at 6 / 0.25 at 11/ 0 at 16 ) > - getting a kill with R lowers his cooldowns by 15sec LOL. Its to easy to get kills with R so I say no. Also Zed isnt supposed to be KHA zix/Pyke like resseter > - W Shadow's E now counts towards W reset > - When zed ults a target he lands in the direction of his mouse, not behind his enemies Him teleporting behind a target is already dumb incosistent and stupid Since most characters turn when they cast rectilinear skillshot This suggestion removes even more agency from other champions when zed 1vs1s not like there was reasonable ammount of agency prior to your idea > Even faker says all zed can do in lane is just push waves!!! The same guy also likes building Lichbane on Ahri but doesnt like Building LIchbane on Le blanc (Despite being a le blanc main) IN a past she could have double proced it in 0.1 second for entire year of reworked Le blanc due to clone, [REMOVED BY MODERATION - ULANOPO], he was also rushing hextech revolver but never procced it with clone. Couldnt mechanicly handle Le blanc reworked Le blanc so he asked for a revert, His zed Was also subpar apart from 1vs1 where he had no idea what he did (Also what he did had some missplays / unessesary shit in it like the last dash) ALL I want for ZED IS HIS OLD Shadow placement back. Old Riot excuse of. ASSASSINS should be able to escape was jsut dumb because ZED** ALREADY **was able to escape via Second W if he played a teamfight correctly due to W Cooldown dropping I adored Zed. But he adopted this pussy playstyle with new R placement. Not to mention that due to new R placement HIS shadow is always at the edge of teamfight which overall reduces his effectivness **He should go back to landing infront of a target while placing his shadow on targets back (But this time with delay on R2)** THIS IS ALL ZED REALLY NEEDS
>Don't really respect that dude Yes, don't respect one of the historically best players in the world. I forgot how easy it is to win world's 3 different times
: >If you pay hundreds of dollars for skins, then have your account permanently banned, isn't that theft on Riot's part? No. This is a pretty established part of internet business. When you pay for a virtual good, you specifically purchase the right to use that content pending your continued access to the service. If the company closes, the product goes obsolete, or you are banned for violations of the terms of use, you are not entitled to a refund or to access to your content. Further, when you agree to the terms of use, there is a specific section on this where you agree that you understand the above.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sAakzbcs,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-29T18:42:22.948+0000) > > No. This is a pretty established part of internet business. When you pay for a virtual good, you specifically purchase the right to use that content pending your continued access to the service. If the company closes, the product goes obsolete, or you are banned for violations of the terms of use, you are not entitled to a refund or to access to your content. > > Further, when you agree to the terms of use, there is a specific section on this where you agree that you understand the above. Can you guys like, time this guy out on the boards as well? He's made so many of the same post, all relating to you punishment
: No, I mean like your English is pretty bad and I legitimately don't understand what you are saying. Your grammar is that bad. Why do you post in this board if all you do is virtue signal and shill for Riot's bad policies?
You're clearly never gonna understand, so enjoy your permaban!
: > [{quoted}](name=Vanilla Trubbs,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=aN73cz08,comment-id=000a00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-28T16:10:28.146+0000) > I don't understand what you are saying here, this sentence makes no sense at all. I think you do you just pretend like you dont. > What 3 are you referring to? I didn't get 3. This is what i mean with ignoring. You have first 10 game chat restrictions than 25 chat restrictions and than 14 day ban that are your 3 warnings that you have ignored > I again don't understand what you are saying here. You dont understand or you dont WANNA understand it ?
They clearly don't want to understand, because that means they were in the wrong, not "Evil Rito punishing the Good Guy"
: You say shit like this, then you're genuinely curious as to why you got perma'd. You have to be trolling right?
We had _how_ many people explain it in a calm, rational way? You clearly can't comprehend why you got banned. I'm genuinely willing to bet on you losing a second account
: If i am dissatisfied with the manner in which this is resolved, I'll be looking to get a lot more than 2 perma bans.
You say shit like this, then you're genuinely curious as to why you got perma'd. You have to be trolling right?
: Not fighting - arguing. Don't equivocate terms. I do like your last sentence, which is exactly what I describe as "writing you off as a 'bad kid' and ignoring your protests." Life is definitely easier with a scapegoat.
Oh well, you're obviously not gonna notice your own mistakes. Just move onto your next account , and see if you make the same mistakes again Maybe 2 permas might help
Grìefer (NA)
: I see people downvoting this as if Trubbs is being toxic but you forget the chat log is of him maybe you should stop and think to what the other players were saying as well otherwise the whole argument is invalid.
It doesn't matter what they say to you, what's so hard to understand about that? It's about yourself, not them
Show more

Happy Love Pile

Level 191 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion