Shmaki (NA)
: Rising out of Bronze as a gold player
II think its a tie between Hecarim and udyr imo. Both are very strong duelist and snowballers and can basically take over the game. Xin is not good atm, the exp nerfs hit him too hard, if you fall ever slightly behind early then you're screwed.
Rioter Comments
: Feels like we're now back to the meta where bot difference determines games again
bot lane is actually useful now and they can carry now if they get super ahead. The same shit happens when a mid laner gets super far ahead, they just roam everywhere and destroy kids. Even when a top laner gets ahead they just split push to victory. We are not in a meta where its bot diff wins games
: I am quitting league.
I would do what me and my friends are currently doing right now and just take a break and come back in a month when the meta becomes better. I started to play adc and jungle this season and last season, and I do agree that that before 8.11 adc was a bit strong. But after 8.11 man bot lane is straight up unfun to play right now. And the scuttle change kinda ruined jungle, overall I hope that riot can make it so that every role feels fun to play. I wish riot did not listen to hashinshin this season.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
dEAdbUs (EUW)
: I don't want autofill.
First of all, 50% of supports are autofill so you having a 0% with auto filled players is complete bs. Also, you have to learn how to play other roles and just pick 1 champion that is brain dead easy to play in ur off role. An example is in the support role just pick janna or soraka. If you claim you are crushing every game then having a 1-5 bot lane means the game is still easily winnable. In short, autofill is a great system that lowers que times from 5 minutes to 2 minutes. Just suck it up.
: Tryn is really unfun to play against and with
I think the main problem with him, is that his laning phase is all RNG, if he wins any trade if he crits, if not he loses every trade. All he needs is that one trade where he crits like a mad man, then he can snowball out of control. I don't think he is busted like some champions, but I think its dumb that his laning phase all comes down to luck. After laning phase he just split pushes like hell and all he has to do is press r and he has a tower/inhib. Needs a rework after ryze
: An assassin that takes about 15 seconds to kill you and you can just walk away from. I don't get why people have problems with Poppy. She seems pretty lackluster compared to any other top lane threat.
> [{quoted}](name=The MechE,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=B4aUQ6Ne,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-07T17:31:03.223+0000) > > An assassin that takes about 15 seconds to kill you and you can just walk away from. I don't get why people have problems with Poppy. She seems pretty lackluster compared to any other top lane threat. Ya, poppy building full tank can easily do the most damage in the game. She pretty much has assassin like damage, with like 4000 health and a shit ton of mr and armor.
Spârky (NA)
: Who do you guys think is the most balanced/healthy champions in the game?
my top 5 most balanced/healthy for the game is {{champion:61}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:432}} my top 5 most retarded, dumbass, wtf were you thinking when you made this champion is {{champion:90}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:13}}
: So is any Rioter going to have the balls to talk about the 1.5 month autofill?
learn how to play all roles efficiently in normals, quit being lazy, simple as that
: > [{quoted}](name=DJ Lucio,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gbd9p25W,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-21T15:20:41.260+0000) > > Gnar is weak regardless HA. Best joke all week.
gnar is not in a great spot right now. He has 0 keystones which he fits with, and pretty much every meta top laner right now shits on him.
: I honestly dont know how to beat jayce
unfortunately jayce's early game is a bit too strong so he has no bad match ups. In my experience, poppy and naut do pretty well. IMO just don't die to him early, or else its gg top.
: autofill is dumb
boo-hoo, back in season 5 you were supposed to play every role efficiently including support. I suggest you play a couple of champions in each role in normals, just in case you get auotfilled, which is like 1 out of every 10 games. Kind of embarrassing how a community is crying over a system that is the only method to lower que times, after complaining about que times last season.
: When is Jayce going to be addressed?
I do think he needs a nerf, but a very small one. If you saw IEM, there was a jayce who got bodied by nautilus. The only problem with jayce is that he wins every match up against a carry top in the laning phase
gottrjr (NA)
: Dodges are making ranked suck - auto fill is the problem
man 2 seasons ago you had to learn how to play every role efficiently. I personally don't mind getting autofilled, along with 90% of players who get auto filled. It is a great system where I don't have to wait 20 minutes in que, just to play a game that ends in 20 minutes.
: really seriously. she not that strong i main her
you think she needs buffs cause you are 2-16 with her, she has around a 53% win rate, so she is a little op. Also the buffs you described above are outrageous and would make her busted (like seriously cc immune). Its posts like this I'm glad riot doesn't hire or take into consideration people like you.
UrPalAl (NA)
: Jayce is fine. Preseason changes brought his win-rate down to a nice balanced level, additionally his playrate has also dropped. I think Riot already stated anyways that he wasn't a big enough issue to justify a nerf.
he still is really strong throughout all stages of the game, he pretty much wins every match up top lane
: Name THREE champions that if you could, would delete. For any reason possible.
{{champion:157}} no explanation, most broken overloaded kit in the game. {{champion:23}} Worst design champion in the game, his ability to win laning phase comes down to if he can crit or not {{champion:420}} another terribly designed champion. No champion should be able to 1v5 while they are 0-2 with a phage.
: Auto fill
Once again, it’s another post complaining about autofill. People seem to forget back in good ol’ season 5 you are required to be able to play any role efficiently. If you can’t do that then I’m sorry you shouldn’t be able to play ranked. To my boy, najaralaa you should probably watch a couple videos on jungling maybe you can learn a thing or two like not taking stormraider’s surge on every jungler.

Hardstuck Wood 3

Level 200 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion