: Such as? You haven’t said what you think marks it as low effort
The model in general is lower quality and detail compared to pretty much all the other Omega Squad skins. He is literally just wearing a lab coat with goggles that dont even function. Eats cheese through a gasmask because they couldnt be bothered to change his animations, holds the knife by the blade (like seriously? Was it really difficult to get at least that right?). His gun is the only part of this skin that stops it from basically being a re-textured base skin. Meanwhile, every other omega squad skin is a complete head to toe revamp of the champions look. This skin is just twitch wearing lab coat in a gas mask, titled "omega squad". Anyone with eyes can look at the other 1350 RP omega squad skins and see that it is not on the same level.
: Dude's E shoots knives, dunno wth you're talking about. "Underwhelming".
Not sure if thats sarcasm, but his E animation doesnt make up for the noticeable lack of effort put into this skin compared to other Omega squad skins.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Your Shop is open for business!
I got Omega Squad Twitch, but its so underwhelming for its price. Even getting it on sale, wearing it would just irk me from all its flaws as an O-squad skin. Would rather just pray for medieval twitch from an honor capsule since I try to stick to one skin per champion.
: It would be more awful if they did allow them.
> [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=wzA3aKiH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-03-18T22:38:50.580+0000) > > It would be more awful if they did allow them. Why? No one would be forcing you to use them. Do letters used for proper pronunciation offend you?
Rioter Comments
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Harrada,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=o79IflR2,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-03-18T01:18:32.477+0000) > > The amount of combinations is significantly lowered when you take into account that Tags are usually abbreviations of Club names. So rather than account for each individual possible letter, you have to account for a word or two as a whole. > > No one wants their tag to be G3T7J. What if I was in the club "Great Trio of the Seven Justices"?
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=o79IflR2,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2016-03-18T01:21:15.958+0000) > > What if I was in the club "Great Trio of the Seven Justices"? Well, then you wouldn't get to make a Tag because your group consists of 3 people. Unless youre a big fat phony!
Jikker (NA)
: If you can only use letters and numbers (no symbols) there are about 62,193,780 different combinations if my calculations are correct. I know it's not ideal, but there is always going to be something out there
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=o79IflR2,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-03-18T00:30:18.797+0000) > > If you can only use letters and numbers (no symbols) there are about 62,193,780 different combinations if my calculations are correct. I know it's not ideal, but there is always going to be something out there The amount of combinations is significantly lowered when you take into account that Tags are usually abbreviations of Club names. So rather than account for each individual possible letter, you have to account for a word or two as a whole. No one wants their tag to be G3T7J. Also, this is a completely impossible arguement, but what if all of a sudden LoL had a population of 62,193,781. That one guy doesnt get to make a tag now. FeelsBadMan
Rioter Comments
: Nope. Unique tags are unique so that there's no confusion between which of the ex: 5 clubs with the 'elite' tag a person belongs to. Having a unique tag means a lot when it comes to a sense of belonging to a group like a club. This has been the same sort of deal when it comes to ranked teams for a long time.
> [{quoted}](name=The Sword Dancer,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=o79IflR2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-03-17T23:35:08.173+0000) > > Nope. Unique tags are unique so that there's no confusion between which of the ex: 5 clubs with the 'elite' tag a person belongs to. Having a unique tag means a lot when it comes to a sense of belonging to a group like a club. > > This has been the same sort of deal when it comes to ranked teams for a long time. Unless all 5 of those "elite" clubs just happen to be playing in the same game, than it really doesn't matter at all. On top of that, the full club name is displayed on the endgame client screen. Ranked Teams and Clubs are completely different. Ranked teams represent some people on a professional level, and those that arent professional players, it represents them in a system that actually impacts the game. Clubs are just a glorified update to the chat room system. They should have a lot less restrictions. I disagree with your opinion, but I respect it.
510 (NA)
: Need two more member so i can create tag (afaik need 5 to set tag)
Im gunna steal that tag first because thats how riot designed their shitty tag system. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Kidding of course. (About stealing it)
Jamaree (NA)
: How is that any different then naming?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=o79IflR2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-17T22:57:08.462+0000) > > How is that any different then naming? Because Names are represented on the victory screen in the client. It also has a 25 character limit, leaving tons of possibilities. Tags have a 5 character limit, and their only purpose is to represent your clubs name in an abbreviated form. Considering how many clubs are made, and how any combinations start with the same letter, or abbreviate into the same group of letters, or would be represented by a specific strand of letters in your name, it makes it a lot more difficult to get a tag that actually represents your Clubs name. Most Decent "clan" systems make the names unique and the tags unrestricted for a reason. That reason being an enormous amount of convenience.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Sojs (NA)
: Queue times in dynamic queue way to long
If you think its long now, just wait until they reintroduce Solo-only Queue. Dynamic Q times are going to multiply immensely for premades when they have to fight for the few solo players who actually want to use Dynamic Queue. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Craig (NA)
: Riot, since you're effectively screwing over pure SOLO Queue players with this delayed release, you
This is why I am not touching ranked at all until soloQ comes back. Don't need no **Dynamic Q**ancer.
Rioter Comments
: I can't even play most League games since riot's client crashes on me so often right now. If I can get in game I'm fine, it's just the client crashes so often on the way to get there that I don't even want to try.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Ys65HwEn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-27T16:43:54.192+0000) > > I can't even play most League games since riot's client crashes on me so often right now. If I can get in game I'm fine, it's just the client crashes so often on the way to get there that I don't even want to try. My primary issue with this specific one is that it waited for me to get into a game to tell me that there was a problem with my files. Seems like this is something that should have been detected when I first clicked "launch". It ended up ruining a game for 4 other people.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Something strange about this "intentional feeder" ... he farmed well and did almost as much damage as your ADC... typically an intentional feeder wouldn't have as many kills or assists as he did. So in reality the kid that raged and afk'd and sat at fountain flaming by "opening mid" did more damage than "Toxic Ryze" or "AFK Noc". I agree, you should be punished. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/22546859#matches/2065058214
The confirmation that a "player I reported has been punished" is the only thing I needed. :) It seems the report on me doesn't agree with you that I was "raging". Thanks for your insightful response though. You have a true sixth sense. Kappa
: The Ryze had almost 100 farm, second most damage, and bought and used a pick ward. You had 3 more farm than your teams support, did less damage than your support, and had as much gold as the person you said afked 3 minutes in...
Sorry buddy, but when someone walks/flashes into 4-5 people solo 9 times in a row, it doesnt matter how much farm he has. That is intentional feeding. Lets go over the facts that lead to your assumptions. 100 cs at 22 minutes is not good CSing. Second most damage. He was our Midlane carry. our Noct was AFK. Of course he is going to have the highest comparable damage when 1 person is afk and 2 others are just waiting for the enemy team to push. Do you not know what "open mid" means? It certainly doesnt mean "let me farm for this inevitable loss". You wanna know what he did with that 1 pink ward? He placed it on it in the middle of his lane right before he suicided again. But thanks for the insight, bro. Its almost like you were there or something. /sarcasm
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: It's not a kill Ult, it's a disengage tool. Why does everything have to be a kill ability?
So you think its okay to have a toplane fighter's ultimate entirely geared towards the idea that you are losing? Yeah, its a disengage tool. Its also a very faulty engage tool. I know it might be hard to understand, but yes, it was actually meant to be an engage tool as well, to start off fight with a numbers advantage. Its execution is just circumstantially flawed. She is a top laner. Not a support. Lee Sin R is disengage. Also has useful damage for the roles he plays. Gragas is disengage. Its also useful for the roles he plays. Poppy's ult is usefull too. If you get ganked and cant fight it out. Or cant win 1v1. Or wait till laning phase is over and pray the stars align. Her ult has absolutely no synergy with the rest of her kit, or her role at all for that matter. She isnt Janna. She is a fighter. A fighter with no ultimate as far as the top lane 1v1 matchup is concerned. Im gunna reword your question to actually fit the topic, and then answer it, since the way you asked it seems pretty ignorant to the actual issue of her ult. Why does her ult need more versatility? Because in its current state it is 140s cooldown of uselessness for 99% of your laning phase and is completely geared towards one single purpose that takes a lot of luck and too many variables that are out of the single players control to be reasonable. It has absolutely no versatility. So yes, it either needs more damage or the removal of the invulnerability so it can actually be used in lane or to fight. I would suggest to actually playing the champion before arguing the functionality of her kit, though. Cant get that experience from the forums.
Rioter Comments
: 🔒 If you get a 14 day account ban, the next punishment is PERMABAN
After receiving a 14-day ban back in September, I can say the system works. I was never an inherently toxic person on my own, but I allowed other peoples attitudes affect my own and would often counter flame the flamer, resulting in punishment after punishment. The 14-day ban put things in perspective for me and I started thinking about what I needed to do to change. I knew I wouldnt be able to change the fact that toxicity and trolling would make me want to lash out at the person responsible, so I started developing ways to feel like I am letting out my anger on them without actually doing it. My tips to you guys would be this: Discrete Passive-aggressiveness. Recently I have been disguising my retaliation to toxicity as an annoyingly positive attitude. So positive that it cant possibly be real. Ex: {{champion:92}} : That was really stupid. Are you bronze? {{champion:24}} : Sorry friend! We will get them next time! :^) This sends them the message that in spite of their attempts to put me down, I am having a good time, even if I am not. What this says to them is that they are the only one being impacted by their attitude which not only pisses them off, but usually results in them shutting up. If for any reason, you feel like you can't pretend anymore, just drop a ":^)" and mute them.
: I'd be your friend, but I'm only a garbo trash bronze V
> [{quoted}](name=Creamy Sylveon,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Bhuj29Zf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-12-10T21:54:46.280+0000) > > I'd be your friend, but I'm only a garbo trash bronze V Its okay.. Ill just gift myself with a smurf. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
Rioter Comments
: Poppys Passive feels kinda bad imo (not weak per say, but just a little unsatisfied)
In my opinion her Passive is crap. Would be better if you didnt have to play a stupid ass minigame to pick it up. So my positioning mid-teamfight is dictated by the RNG of wherever my shield lands? That or I just dont make use of half my passive. In my opinion they should either remove the part where she has to pick the shield up or give her the old passive back. Poppy's old passive was really unique and they ended up reworking her into a sub-par tank anyway, so why take away the best part about poppy in terms of survivability? (aside from her ult, that is.)
Rioter Comments
Harrada (NA)
: [Gameplay] Rift Herald Vulnerability Bugged
Havent noticed it happen in PBE. Does this mean a fix is already in the next patch?
Hugify (NA)
: >Shit tier minion collision system
RIP early homeguards as well. Double fucked. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Wezz (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Harrada,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WOs4mg9i,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-11-25T07:55:30.514+0000) > > Werent these mastery changes supposed to make masteries you choose relevent THROUGHOUT the game? Meanwhie fervor of battle trashcanned
> [{quoted}](name=Wezz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WOs4mg9i,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-11-25T08:07:04.442+0000) > > Meanwhie fervor of battle trashcanned Trashed for ADCs. For melee's its actually better. Lasts longer and now stacks twice as fast. Since I dont play many ranged champs, I am willing to accept that tradeoff.
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=FalconPawwwwnch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BVst6cij,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-11-25T05:43:30.788+0000) > > Don't understand why you would take two vastly different approaches on a similar problem In short, because we don't believe they're exactly the same situation, hence the nerfs to both DFT with DoTs and Brand, Swain, Anivia. DFT being too strong with DoT/sustained damage effects doesn't mean some champions aren't also out of line.
**@Edit: Just checked out the surrenderat20 post and see that it will apply 2 stacks for melee, so disregard this. Keep up the good work. Kappa** Gotta be honest, the Fervor of Battle nerf is a huge let down for us melee champs. Its already hard enough to stack it with the risk we are taking being in the enemies face. It seems like you are designing these Keystones with only ADC's in mind, and that is a huge mistake. They already have bloodlust. Sure, nerfing Fervor hits ADCs too, but the ones it really punishes are the ones who already have trouble stacking it. You seriously need to consider buffing it for Melee champs, like 2 stacks every hit, before you release this. There is a reason you guys decided to do this with {{item:3124}} and {{item:1415}} and that reasoning applies here just as much. I know this will probably be ignored, but figured I would try anyway for the sake of the games health.
: > [{quoted}](name=Harrada,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=VZJ4R13i,comment-id=000700010000,timestamp=2015-11-25T01:37:11.032+0000) > > The fact that its so situational is what makes it so useless as a jungler. Why would you pick it over a reliable jungler? Its literally only useful as a disengage for uneven fights. 1v1s, you are basically 1 ability down. 2v1s in your favor, I would rather have a more reliable ulti. If you pick poppy jungle to turn counterganks, you are planning for the unplannable. Unless you have excellent tracking of the enemy jungler's location at all times, youre not going to get much use out of your ult. > > I would much rather have an ulti I can use in more than 1/10 lane engagements. Which is why her ulti is a much better design for bot lane support. Because you can thump someone out from middle of lane into someone's tower
> [{quoted}](name=ItsShiaLaBeouf,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=VZJ4R13i,comment-id=0007000100000000,timestamp=2015-11-25T02:19:33.643+0000) > > Because you can thump someone out from middle of lane into someone's tower Into their own tower, to safety you mean? You know it ONLY knocks them into the direction of their own base, right?
Håppy (NA)
: The Destruction of Poppy
It scares me that the community actually thinks her Ult is going to be the most OP thing ever. You know what counters her ulting your teammate out of the fight temporarily? Full disengage. {{champion:40}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:79}} Its pretty much entirely useless a jungler. If you dont charge it you can have a {{champion:31}} Q on a 140s cooldown. BROKEN!
Bârd (NA)
: Poppy's new ult
If you dont charge it all the way you can have a {{champion:31}} Q with no range on a 140s cooldown. Sick Ganks.
: > [{quoted}](name=Harrada,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=oknwf8Ly,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-11-25T00:56:50.778+0000) > > Where do you get disruption from on her Q? It has slow. That's not disruption. It also requires reliable CC to get off its full damage, which she does not have. Her ultimate is entirely garbage for any of her preferred roles. If you can't see that, then you don't play top/jungle much. Have fun supporting bot, bra, because thats the only role you will get to make full use of your kit. Her ult is only garbage when you're thinking of it from the perspective of a selfish dps player. When I saw her ult I immediately thought it was op. Her whole kit is obviously about protecting someone. Knocking someone completely from a fight, especially if it is a high damage threat, is extremely useful and means you'll just win the fight if your team isn't bad. You don't want to protect your carry? Then don't play her. Riot already said she was going to have a role more towards a tank and not her current assassination play style, and what are tanks usually known for? Either initiating or protecting allies.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Yamazuki,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=oknwf8Ly,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-11-25T01:55:15.050+0000) > > Her ult is only garbage when you're thinking of it from the perspective of a selfish dps player. When I saw her ult I immediately thought it was op. Her whole kit is obviously about protecting someone. Knocking someone completely from a fight, especially if it is a high damage threat, is extremely useful and means you'll just win the fight if your team isn't bad. You don't want to protect your carry? Then don't play her. Riot already said she was going to have a role more towards a tank and not her current assassination play style, and what are tanks usually known for? Either initiating or protecting allies. Sooo what youre saying issss... Her ult is great if I think about her like a support? Well what do you know! Now try thinking about her as a Top laner or a jungler, where you are now down one ability unless its an attempt to execute or run away. So in one situation your ult is only useful if you are already winning and just want to finish them off. In the other, it is only useful if you are losing. Only 2 situations where this ult is even remotely useful outside of full on teamfights. You are a gimped Top/jungle who transitions into an okay support later in the game.
: Because she can opt to not charge it for an AoE knockup instead? You know, when she isn't automatically winning teamfights by removing your tank
> [{quoted}](name=Charles Barklius,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=oknwf8Ly,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2015-11-25T01:33:32.412+0000) > > Because she can opt to not charge it for an AoE knockup instead? > > You know, when she isn't automatically winning teamfights by removing your tank You know who has that ability not on a 140sec cooldown? {{champion:31}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:59}} . That translates into reliable ganks. {{champion:238}} and while you were removing my tank from the teamfight, I was removing your ADC from the team fight. Only difference is, your ADC isn't coming back. Or maybe you wanted to engage after ulting my tank a couple second back? Nope. {{champion:40}} Oh and Nope. {{champion:432}} And another nope. {{champion:79}} There are plenty of answers to Poppy's new ult. It is far from a free win.
AnonTwo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Harrada,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=VZJ4R13i,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2015-11-25T01:05:10.018+0000) > > Would have been fine with this if they gave her a less useless Ult for Top/Jungle. Its entirely a support Ultimate. A pussy support ultimate at that. Couldn't you use it in top lane to force a 2v1 given both junglers gank? As a jungler you could use it to force the ADC or support out of bot lane and get an easy 3v1 kill. edit: in fact as a jungler couldn't you use the ult to make counter ganking irrelevant by just kicking out the jungler if he tries?
> [{quoted}](name=AnonTwo,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=VZJ4R13i,comment-id=00070001,timestamp=2015-11-25T01:11:07.041+0000) > > Couldn't you use it in top lane to force a 2v1 given both junglers gank? > > As a jungler you could use it to force the ADC or support out of bot lane and get an easy 3v1 kill. > > edit: in fact as a jungler couldn't you use the ult to make counter ganking irrelevant by just kicking out the jungler if he tries? The fact that its so situational is what makes it so useless as a jungler. Why would you pick it over a reliable jungler? Its literally only useful as a disengage for uneven fights. 1v1s, you are basically 1 ability down. 2v1s in your favor, I would rather have a more reliable ulti. If you pick poppy jungle to turn counterganks, you are planning for the unplannable. Unless you have excellent tracking of the enemy jungler's location at all times, youre not going to get much use out of your ult. I would much rather have an ulti I can use in more than 1/10 lane engagements. Which is why her ulti is a much better design for bot lane support.
Guiotine (NA)
: "Poppy has the ability to literally remove someone from a teamfight" "Wow, that's garbage" only on GD
> [{quoted}](name=Guiotine,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=oknwf8Ly,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-11-25T01:07:16.433+0000) > > "Poppy has the ability to literally remove someone from a teamfight" > > "Wow, that's garbage" > > only on GD Poppy already has the ability to remove someone from a teamfight. Only difference right now is they don't come back for 30+ seconds, and you actually deal damage in the meantime. Unless her new ult as some really high scaling, its either never going to be used in lane, or only used as tool for running away. Either way youre playing the lane with a gimped kit.
: lol i love the outrage over changes nobody has tried LOL OMG THE OUTRAGE OMG MUST MAKE THREAD RIOT IS GOING DOWN LEAGUE IS OVER
> [{quoted}](name=jimlaheysadrunk,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=oknwf8Ly,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-11-25T01:10:52.282+0000) > > lol i love the outrage over changes nobody has tried LOL > > OMG THE OUTRAGE OMG MUST MAKE THREAD RIOT IS GOING DOWN LEAGUE IS OVER You realize she is on the PBE, right?
Show more

Harrada

Level 40 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion