: > it's something that's boggled my mind since it's creation why such a minor thing hasn't been enabled yet Because 1) It wasn't how the mode worked when players made it 2) It is not Riot's problem that players want to own all the champions I own all but perhaps 15 champions, mostly assassins and adcs; I do not like them. I do not want to play them. Why should I be punished and forced to play a champion I took deliberate steps not to have access to? ARAM means, "all players pick random all players go mid". You pick randomly from your champion pool- because that is still random. I'll see about testing it more over the event but I am quite curious whether the number of "good" champions will change from these new ARAM rules.
: > [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lL9ykrGm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-02T01:43:04.995+0000) > > What baffles me is Riot didn't nerf Kai'Sa and Ezreal initially in the latest patch. What level of foresight do they have? A bunch of item changes that don't change the most broken champions, and you don't think to nerf these champions **who should already be nerfed regardless of this item change???** > > I'd love to know Riot's explanation for why two blatantly overpowered champions didn't get nerfed this patch and last patch. The data is out there for everyone to see. I'd agree with you except if they nerf the only two viable ADCs, there will literally be no point to playing an ADC; ADC's are awful to play right now and there aren't any outside of Kai'sa and Ezreal who are viable.
: Leaving the game to play a champion you were going to play anyways... Just so your friends can gamble on rerolls?
Yes, this will occur. People queue up for "random" and dodge because they don't like "random." So, as stupid as those people are, there will be people who exploit it. There are ALWAYS people who ruin good things for everyone. Like people who abuse multiple accounts so they can dodge everything with zero repercussions until they get what they want.
Bhagswag (NA)
: Now revolutionize Summoner's Rift as properly as this was done, and maybe I'll feel compelled to play that shit again. I love the new lethality item there, any assassin can now be Zed: go in, have 4 seconds to kill, teleport back to safety. Awesome idea.
My only issue is that even suppressed the player just poofs back. This shouldn't happen. It shouldn't be a free get out of jail card for being stupid.
Crysicko (NA)
: Nah people still dodge... the fix is so freaking super easy tho…. Just lock in the champion for the player, so on a dodge on next sign he or she will get the same champion again. So there is no point in dodging and waiting 5 minutes as you gonna get the SAME champ again with 0 rerolls. Your welcome Riot.
This can be exploited and would cause issues. Get a champion you like with your premade? Dodge, eat the pathetically small "punishment" timer, and then come into the next queue with the champion you want. This will be done ad nauseam with the same inbred clowns who have multiple accounts to dodge more.
: This is not how you encourage people to do good things.
I'm gonna have to agree with this kid even though his name is racist.
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EABi9QBF,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-05-31T11:54:28.713+0000) > > you mean 52% win rate with **40% pick rate**? > > lol that sounds totally balanced indeed If he had a 100% pickrate it would still be balanced. 52% winrate means he wins TWO GAMES MORE EVERY 100 GAMES. that means playing the super OP champion would get you like 20LP EVERY ONE HUNDRED GAMES more than playing a balanced champion. Ooo man thats like a whole division....oh well its definatly a rank up...oh wait no thats barely 20% of a level. Lawl. I dont consider anything below 54% super op. And 52-54% merely needs some love taps.
You are demonstrating a fundamental lack of understanding in how this works.
: ranged poke, AKA 1 ability. On top of that, he's COMPLETELY reliant on his W cooldown to go for any meaningful trade. Actually whatever dude, you should just keep banning Zed, it's not my job to coach you, and you clearly don't want to actually learn how to play against Zed.
W + E = ranged poke W + Q + E = ranged poke W + Q = ranged poke Q = ranged poke "AKA 1 ability." -bronze
: > [{quoted}](name=HarrisonOwns,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5A9E9a79,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-05-29T18:12:33.303+0000) > > Their Chinese overlords, Tencent. > > I predicted this years ago when they got bought out. Tencent gave us chests though, indie Riot never gave us anything....
> [{quoted}](name=Härd Stuck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5A9E9a79,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-05-29T22:19:06.903+0000) > > Tencent gave us chests though, indie Riot never gave us anything.... Riot gave us a better game more focused on the player's gameplay/fun, not stupid skins and $$$$$$ cashgrabs.
: I already do. This isn't just about me and my own gameplay. What you just did there was shove the burden of responsibility entirely onto the people who get harassed. People like you often argue, saying "we can't be expected to always control our anger when people do truly infuriating things that piss us off!" **And honestly I agree** that you can't be expected to always keep your cool. But your exact same argument can be used to defend people who get flamed too. They cannot be expected to always have the self-control and self-awareness necessary to simply mute someone who flames them. Everyone is human, they're at varying levels of development and varying levels of emotional control. You can't expect them to bear 100% of the burden of self-control and argue that flamers shouldn't also be held responsible too. tldr; the problem is twofold, and the responsibility for it is shared. People should not be so easily offended, but just the same, "There is a mute button" is never an excuse to act like a very shitty person.
The burden of responsibility IS on the user. They have the mute button. They can either use it or stop being a bitch.
Wickedlike (EUNE)
: I miss ap yi and old fiora ulty 2 things forever death cause they didn't feel balanced but atm a 10 year old loli can do 100% of my hp in a sec with less to no counter play, a supports shields or heals basically 90% of the carry's hp with one ability and new Irelia can cause epileptic seizure's to players from all her dashing around all the time, is this balanced ? They needs to stop making dumb rewords on champs when they can just release it as a separate champion most of the time like in fiora and irelias case when they didn't keep anything from the old char but maby half an ability. If league reverts to season 4 and fix the new champ the game might be playable. I'm still mad at the fact that they inserted this plant mechanic in the game just cause league needed its own gimik. After they sold league to the Chinese or Japanese company can't remember which but the moment they sold out the game started going downhill, but hey at lest we got more weab stuff... {{sticker:sg-janna}} {{sticker:sg-janna}} {{sticker:sg-janna}}
> [{quoted}](name=Wickedlike,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dYILXzH1,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-05-22T00:32:26.235+0000) > > I miss ap yi and old fiora ulty 2 things forever death cause they didn't feel balanced but atm a 10 year old loli can do 100% of my hp in a sec with less to no counter play, a supports shields or heals basically 90% of the carry's hp with one ability and new Irelia can cause epileptic seizure's to players from all her dashing around all the time, is this balanced ? > They needs to stop making dumb rewords on champs when they can just release it as a separate champion most of the time like in fiora and irelias case when they didn't keep anything from the old char but maby half an ability. > > If league reverts to season 4 and fix the new champ the game might be playable. > > I'm still mad at the fact that they inserted this plant mechanic in the game just cause league needed its own gimik. > > After they sold league to the Chinese or Japanese company can't remember which but the moment they sold out the game started going downhill, but hey at lest we got more weab stuff... > {{sticker:sg-janna}} {{sticker:sg-janna}} {{sticker:sg-janna}} Tencent. The game went to complete shit like I predicted it would since then, and it's when I and all of my friends stopped playing SR.
Phridolin (EUW)
: ?? i didnt went "full rage over mundo" lulz. and the fact i just wrote "retarded champ" and took random Darius, seemed to provocate many rage kids. thats sad, cause i just wanted to give a helpful tip vs guys like mundo. And btw if you say Darius is "braindead" as Mundo: nearly as braindead, yes. But Mundo can heal up just by clicking his ult and have one high range, spammable skillshot - wow. And Illaoi. Illaoi ist by far not the champ with the highest skillcap, i agree. But call her "braindead" is hilarious and jsut shows how many rage and salt you carry around as a "better player" cause of gold ;)
I'm not a better player. I am just stating facts. Darius is braindead and has a shit kit, just like Illaoi.
Unvictus (NA)
: And Mundo does??
I didn't say he did. That's not the point. This guy went full ragebaby over mundo, acting tough on a darius of all champions.
: It's time to start banning people with multiple accounts that use them to spam dodges.
It seems to be worse when the foreign hordes of people who don't belong on NA servers flood in off-hours, too.
Phridolin (EUW)
: try {{champion:122}} vs him with {{item:3033}} and {{item:3075}} and {{summoner:14}} have fun retard mundo :^)
Like darius requires any level of skill? lol okay...
: I agree with this. One of the major problems I find with League's current design philosophy is that it appears that there's now a prevalent zero-sum mentality when it comes to implementing fun in League: any win for one player is seen as a loss for another, even when said win applies to simply using an ability. I feel there are three major problems with this mentality: for one, I feel this is simply not true, as I personally believe it's possible to make interaction fun for all, and to have counterplay itself be a source of positive gameplay for all, not just one side or the other. Second, while this wouldn't contradict the premise, if it were true, it would effectively imply that League as a whole generates zero net enjoyment, which is not what you'd want out of any kind of entertainment product. Third, I think the mentality also doesn't apply in practice because there are some situations that generate _negative_ total enjoyment, which I think has been happening at increasing frequency in recent times. In the current stompy environment, for example, it feels horrible every time to get stomped, but past a certain point, stomping itself doesn't feel all that special, certainly not as intense as the opposite feeling. In a League where winning feels decent, but losing feels terrible, it's far less easy to generate solid commitment than it is to simply burn players out, or turn new players away. Counterplay I think is another large problem in League's modern design philosophy, and I feel that in recent times Riot has kind of unlearned much of what they had previously learned on it. When League launched, counterplay wasn't really conceptualized in a clear manner, and so some matches felt really unfair when certain comps or champions were around. This eventually led Riot to realize that champions need to have more of their power depend upon how they interact with their opponents, and this was the driving principle behind a ton of reworks, as well as quite a few new releases, including the VGUs we've had in the past few years. However, somewhere along the way, someone decided that counterplay wasn't all that important, and so we started receiving an influx of new champions that were severely lacking in counterplay, such as Yasuo, Azir, Kalista, Ekko, and so on. There even was a Riot post where the developers themselves said they'd essentially forgotten to value counterplay on many of their newer champions, and promised to add more later on. Immediately after, however, we received Camille, and Zoe not that long ago, in addition to a whole bunch of reworks that failed completely in making their champions more interactive (namely the Tank Update). It doesn't at all feel like counterplay is treated as a core design pillar; rather, it feels like it's treated like a necessary evil at best, and frequently as an option that can be fudged in the name of cool, flashy mechanics. It also doesn't feel like counterplay is at all a driving principle behind modern releases, when I think it has immense potential to be developed into a source of fun gameplay for both the champion and their opponent. Sion's unwieldy ult gives an incredible rush to the player using it, even when they fail, but is also terrific fun to dodge or simply watch as the Sion faceplants into a wall as his opponent. This is the kind of non-zero-sum enjoyment that good counterplay creates, that we need much more of in League. On that note, I think a large part of the issue with this mentality, which is also mentioned in the OP, is with the way developers allocate power onto their champions. Rioters in the past have frequently talked about "power without gameplay", and tried to design away from mechanics that merely act as free stats, but more recently it feels like we've entered this similarly immature period of design, in which champions are given gameplay purely through more power and options, rather than truly diverse playstyles. Too many champions are saddled with mobility, CC and damage, even when those are not meant to be strengths they're intended to have, simply because those mechanics are considered "fun" to have. The additional layer to this is that some of these mechanics are so prevalent that they're even considered _necessary_ for a champion to be enjoyable or viable in a competitive environment, which is why so many champions have been given some sort of semi-global gapcloser on their ult. Very little comparative effort is made to generate cool playstyles via limitations, or other drawbacks that force the player to make interesting choices, and that allow opponents more options against them. This is why Riot seems perfectly fine with letting players get every upgrade on Kai'Sa's kit at once, when the original intent was to have her tailor her playstyle, or why champions like Thresh, Yasuo or Zoe get to access essentially every mechanic in the game. In the end, it's caused a great deal many champions to blend into each other, as champions frequently end up with a very similar mix of mechanics with only slight differences in power and implementation. When everyone is given every toy in the box just to feel special, no-one is. In the end, another major problem with this kind of design is that it's also ended up being incredibly cannibalistic: a common defense of CertainlyT's champions, for example, is that they'd be perfectly fine in a game where every champion was designed in the same way. However, the reason they're not healthy is because they tend to be extremely forgiving of their own mistakes (practically every CertainlyT champion has a ton of different outs and answers to any given situation), while punishing others extremely hard for messing up (champions like Thresh, Yasuo and Zoe all have comboes designed to either kill or severely damage enemies from full health if they get caught by one single effect). Champions like Camille, Kayn, Kai'Sa, etc. follow similar lines of design, and the end result is that they give themselves plenty of agency, while offloading all of their responsibility for providing the same to their opponents. All of these champions rely on their opponent having a similar amount of options and overload in their own design to be healthy, so when they inevitably go up against a champion with fewer answers, it feels like only one side gets to dictate the entire pace of the lane, and sometimes the entire match. It's a different kind of zero-sum design that tries at all costs to make new, individual champions sell well, in exchange for making the game worse and generally more precarious for everyone else. This is also why I don't buy arguments such as "Yasuo is the most popular champion in the game", because ultimately Yasuo isn't the only champion in the game, and his isn't the only popularity that matters, particularly since he's only popular when he cannibalizes a lot of the fun from his opponents. We need design that aims for the long term, and that tries to add fun gameplay for _everyone_ involved, instead of providing fun exclusively for one champion at the expense of all others. It is this very short-sighted, narrow kind of design that I think has become a large part of League's decline over the last few years, and the more Riot follows this unhealthy mentality, the harder it will be to get out of it in the long run.
"Too many champions are saddled with mobility, CC and damage, even when those are not meant to be strengths they're intended to have, simply because those mechanics are considered "fun" to have. The additional layer to this is that some of these mechanics are so prevalent that they're even considered necessary for a champion to be enjoyable or viable in a competitive environment, which is why so many champions have been given some sort of semi-global gapcloser on their ult." This is such a massive problem. They put WAY TOO MUCH into every kit for way too long. They are stuck doing this now or they'll have to go back and nerf all those kits, and they never will. There's WAY TOO MUCH mobility in this game, way too much CC, way too much everything now.
: Apparently smurfing is now a crime The reality of the situation is that imaqtpie and cowsep are not toxic players currently, the only reason imaqtpie got chat restricted was that enough people thought it was funny to report him to get him restricted. The reality of smurfing is that it will almost never affect your games. There are so many players in bronze/silver/gold that smurfs will rapidly outrank your tier.
Yeah, except you're wrong.
: Yeah if Zed is fed enough to kill you with an R, AA, and duskblade proc then lots of people fucked up big time.
You forgot electrocute too, free damage for being bad.
Herlgar (NA)
: Honestly the game would be much more exciting if everyone had access to a teleport, maybe turret-only, similar to Dota.
I'd be okay with this as long as they had to buy it too.
: Meanwhile 10 Flashes in every competitive game yet no one cares. The bias.
I have LONG wanted flash removed from the game. (as a summoner) A purchased item a la DOTA would be fine in my book, since someone would have to invest in their get-out-of-jail card. This game has far too many get-out-of-jail cards already.
Akaash (NA)
: Elo is more like a resume than anything else. Bronze and silver are the equivalents of being high school drop outs. Sure you might have great ideas and be super valuable to a company. But the vast majority of people of people reading the resume will stop right there and dismiss you. Being upset when people ignore you because of your elo is like being upset you didn't get an interview with a shitty resume.
> [{quoted}](name=Akaash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EA4O08f7,comment-id=001b,timestamp=2018-05-20T10:33:09.974+0000) > > Elo is more like a resume than anything else. > > > Bronze and silver are the equivalents of being high school drop outs. Sure you might have great ideas and be super valuable to a company. But the vast majority of people of people reading the resume will stop right there and dismiss you. > > Being upset when people ignore you because of your elo is like being upset you didn't get an interview with a shitty resume. This is quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read on these boards attempting to be serious.
: Shhhhh you're giving away our secrets LOL. This is what Riot forced many of us to do by the way. With the removal of Dominion and the rotating game mode schedule all together, we, the people that don't want to play summoners rift yet still play matchmaking are forced into this. Why would you play a champ that you dont like? I play this game for fun. Sorry for the unpopular opinion.
It looks like you're playing the wrong game, then. You are the problem if you are abusing multiple accounts to spam dodges and exploit-avoid the punishment for doing so. Riot should be banning these people.
Xyzx (NA)
: since i haven't been playing much lately, can you or someone explain the reasoning behind both adcs taking tp?
Just gangbangs, really. Its novelty wears off after the first 4-5 man dive on the Tier-1. Edit: They're just running 6 tanks (across all 10 players) and gangbanging. It's just...meh.
Rioter Comments
ADC Bard (NA)
: I just afk or leave the game if you don't accept surrender vote. Problem solved. {{champion:432}}
> [{quoted}](name=ADC Bard,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QQpnE8Kh,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-05-19T00:53:03.468+0000) > > I just afk or leave the game if you don't accept surrender vote. Problem solved. > > {{champion:432}} Because you're trash.
: Because adults, a majority anyways, have grown out of watching cartoons.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pAXZjsEO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-20T05:36:58.215+0000) > > Because adults, a majority anyways, have grown out of watching cartoons. How many adults do you know? It sounds like none.
: It's time to start banning people with multiple accounts that use them to spam dodges.
If you don't want to play random, don't pick ARAM. If you don't like your champion and you are out of rerolls, tough shit. Abusing multiple accounts to get around the dodge timers is fucking sad.
Rioter Comments
Áery (NA)
: Damn a board smurf who’s unranked, got me there bro.
Everyone's been getting you for hours. Your logic is bad and you should feel bad.
: > [{quoted}](name=HarrisonOwns,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=p3p3l4c9,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-05-18T08:53:49.172+0000) > > Would be nice if they went after people who have multiple accounts to spam dodges with no penalties, too. > > It's disgusting how easily exploited a game mode is, on top of their ineptitude in not unlocking all champions. That is something that can't be done. Anyone with VPN software can change IP's at will so no way to prevent it. Even if you locked a local install to one account you could do seperate installs on other PC's/partitions/or hell just run multiplie os's.
It can easily be done. They just won't do it. See aforementioned ineptitude. I'm going on 6+ dodges right now in this queue. It's fucking unacceptable.
: Riot continues to sidestep all unlocks for ARAM
Would be nice if they went after people who have multiple accounts to spam dodges with no penalties, too. It's disgusting how easily exploited a game mode is, on top of their ineptitude in not unlocking all champions.
Áery (NA)
: Says who? If you die to a gank you’re bad. Especially when you know your own jungler can’t respond.
Saianna (EUNE)
: ***
Man, you didn't have to nuke him, a subtle burn would have sufficed.
Pika Fox (NA)
: No, i do have a problem with it. If i dont own the champion, its because chances are i dont want to play said champion. Meaning no, i dont want to be randomed said champion and forced to play them.
Then don't play ARAM. Simple solution instead of being a problem. If you don't want to be randomed, don't play random. So, in short, GTFO.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Again, no. No all champs for aram.
You always get downvoted to oblivion every time you cry about it.
Chermorg (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GodCarry,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=T7Hz2AEc,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-13T00:19:19.539+0000) > > I'll continue to debunk this again and again since you and a minority in this community continue to assume things you don't know to be true (hence the majority's cries for context in our chat logs). > > I told my support "youre a moron // for trash talking someone // for wanting to focus on the game // and for having a bad game // youre just toxic,." because this player was harassing me while I was trying my best to win the game. Don't pretend for one second that I was flaming this person. You called them a moron. It doesn't matter **why** you did it. You insulted them. > I asked the enemy top "you delusional?" because he was repeatedly calling me a flamer when I had barely said anything in all chat and certainly had not been toxic in all chat. You, again, were being insulting. > My team was harassing me for 30 minutes, they were toxic, and yes I pointed that out to them so they would realize their behavior. It doesn't matter. You can mute them and report them. You cannot harass/insult them back. I'll admit that you didn't give up the entire game. However, the behavior you exhibited is indicative of a negative "giving up" attitude. > My game behavior was perfectly acceptable. My chat behavior was as positive as it could be in a toxic game environment, and certainly not negative. I did not say my behavior was any of the above, I simply said that those things are now considered punishable and negative, which they are under the support team's guidebook for justifying bans. Your game behavior is not what's in question here. Your chat behavior was not acceptable. If you were in a toxic environment, you can mute and move on. You are expected to control yourself and not insult and harass others. > Get off your high horse and stop trying to find hidden meaning in the things I've said. I've been straight forward in explaining myself multiple times, but these things should not need explaining. You can read the chat logs from an unbiased perspective and you will understand it exactly the way I'm explaining it. I am reading it from an unbiased perspective. I have never played a game with you that I can remember. I have no real "horse in the race" so to speak. I couldn't care less whether *you as a person* are banned or not. I do, however, care that you were given **repeated** warnings this behavior is not okay, and you chose to continue furthering negativity for others in your games. To end, I am going to warn you that you are not going to be unbanned just because you keep making posts and getting a large number of views/votes through what has a slight air of impropriety about it. I am not saying you are necessarily doing anything wrong, but keep in mind that votes/views are not going to get you unbanned, and "false votes" from friends/alternate accounts aren't going to get you unbanned either.
I came here just to see if this guy was defending this and getting rightfully downvoted into oblivion. I am very glad that I was right.
Chermorg (NA)
: >Just got chat restricted because I guess the trolls in my game didn't like that I wasn't happy with their choices. No, you were chat restricted because instead of being a victim, you used their crimes to justify committing crimes of your own. The fact that other people have committed theft does not give you the right to go do so. This isn't a "but they did it first" or "everyone *else* jumped off a cliff" scenario. You're responsible for your actions. >and being incapable of viewing either the game or the full logs to see what/who I'm responding to. Riot is **more than capable** of viewing the game and the full chat logs. They do not normally do so because **it doesn't matter**. You're responsible for your chat. You choose to hit enter. You choose to type. You choose to hit enter again to send the message. That's three things that nobody else forced you to do. >Honesty not allowed, criticism not allowed, analysis not allowed. Honesty, criticism, and analysis are allowed. Harassing and insulting other players is not. You were doing the latter. >They can int games and that's OK. They can AFK and that's OK. Those things are not OK. Those things are very commonly punished. Even so, it does not give you a free pass to be toxic in chat. >It's not like I called them retards or told them to jump off a bridge. You don't have to use hateful and offensive speech to be insulting and abusive.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0JIhtyBM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-03T05:30:49.567+0000) > > No, you were chat restricted because instead of being a victim, you used their crimes to justify committing crimes of your own. The fact that other people have committed theft does not give you the right to go do so. This isn't a "but they did it first" or "everyone *else* jumped off a cliff" scenario. You're responsible for your actions. > > Riot is **more than capable** of viewing the game and the full chat logs. They do not normally do so because **it doesn't matter**. You're responsible for your chat. You choose to hit enter. You choose to type. You choose to hit enter again to send the message. That's three things that nobody else forced you to do. > > Honesty, criticism, and analysis are allowed. Harassing and insulting other players is not. You were doing the latter. > > Those things are not OK. Those things are very commonly punished. Even so, it does not give you a free pass to be toxic in chat. > > You don't have to use hateful and offensive speech to be insulting and abusive. This guy is always here getting downvoted to hell. It's cute watching him scramble to damage control for Riot and failing miserably.
: I was expecting to see that 1 guy who comments "It's your fault, not your team, learn to play scrub!"
Scroll up. Shark42 posted this exact thing nearly.
: I've had 3 junglers running it down mid today and only one I got the feedback pop up on the was the one that was flaming and talking about how he was going to troll. The other two are still going about. I assume the one just got a chat restriction as he was still playing after the fact as well. It literally makes me want to quit playing the game altogether, even though I love this game. It just isn't fun to deal with cause people know they can get away with this stuff and it has made me go from just quiet and not giving a shit to wanting to just yell at these idiots cause it is so frustrating getting game after game ruined.
Unfortunately, the sad pathetic Riot apologists outnumber us. They gulp down every load Riot fires at them, no need for a bib. They fully believe that the system is fine.
KuraSei (NA)
: Please ban this. You must act Riot
This is the problem with the hypocritical whiny trash system they have. Intentionally ruining the game? Nothing happens. Call the person intentionally ruining the game trash? BANNED OMFG YOU ARE LITERALLY HITLER It's ineptitude like this that has me playing less and less these days.
Azadethe (NA)
: lulz. Either says 1) you've never played these champs: {{champion:143}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:63}} ALL of which have no escape vs a Garen, most of which Garen outheals their damage as it happens, get silenced into oblivion, and facetanked by some 600 + move speed, because of {{item:3800}} {{item:3742}} , his Q, and possibly {{item:3142}} Without Rylai's they literally have no actual counterplay, because their slows last less than .3 seconds versus Garen's W. Oh. And most of these champs have skill delays on their skills of .3-.5 seconds, which literally gives Garen time to face tank them before the skills hit, landing his Silence.
There's no way this isn't a troll because it's so illogical.
: Rylai should be removed because a passive permaslow is literally one of the worst fucking things you could put on buyable items
I don't know why people are downvoting simple design logic. Passive near permaslow (especially with so many ticking passives) is just bad design.
Snowman Arc (EUNE)
: Casual players realizing what pro players knew all along.
When shields/heals/sustain are out of control and easily spammable assassins are worthless.
: Please add wood tier please add wood tier please add wood tier
> [{quoted}](name=TheRiddum,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6ObJoXK1,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-25T17:42:11.199+0000) > > Or Osmium tier if you want to make it sound cool. > Basically if you are that low you are super dense You seem to afk and leave a lot of games. You are wood tier.
Cynikul (NA)
: But it just got nerfed bro > BASE DAMAGE 60/105/150/195/240 ⇒ 55/100/145/190/235 > **BASE DAMAGE 60/105/150/195/240 ⇒ 55/100/145/190/235** > #BASE DAMAGE 60/105/150/195/240 ⇒ 55/100/145/190/235 {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
3ad never forget Save your, "but it had a measurable impact!" Placebo. If you tell someone X is nerfed, they will likely believe it, and playrates and winrates will go down along with the placebo. The nerf itself is a joke. This isn't intelligent design. It's preying on the stupidity of your playerbase. (majority young people)
: Just won like 5 games in a row, let the losing streak begin!
: ***
"I'm getting downvoted to hell and my crying is making me look stupid, better run away."
: As far as i see there is no microtransaction in this games state that would influence the game in any way, so i don't know where you are coming from with this point.
They focus far more resources into their microtransactions than they do fixing the state of their game. That's my point, not the influence those MTX directly have themselves. I am very well aware that they do not affect the game directly. (except obviously broken skins that give disgusting advantages such as Underworld TF did for WAY TOO LONG)
Hibeki (NA)
: Its official boys, the Reddit has admitted to fascism and censorship
Chinese Tencent overlords bros. Called it years ago. This is the least transparent company I've ever played a game from, and that's pathetic.
: > As for Reddit... it's a fucking cesspool over there, nothing but fanboys and e$ports garbage. What about here? you see plenty of Riot boot-lickers here too. Down-voting the hell out of a post just because it might be against Riot.
These boards are infested with bootlickers. It's fucking pathetic.
Show more

HarrisonOwns

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion