: > v. Transmitting or communicating any content which, in the sole and exclusive discretion of Riot Games, is deemed AKA Riot is never wrong. What's worst, next time you say a word that Riot doesn't agree with, your account will be permanently banned. Not even a "zero tolerance" word either. Even minor negativity can result in a permanent ban of your account. It's called escalating punishment tiers.
Yup, I was hit with a 10 game chat ban where in my chat logs the worst two things I did were 1) tell someone who had flamed me for 20+ minutes to please shut up and 2) tell them later, I wanted to FF because I didn't want to play with them anymore so I get hit with a 10 game cb, lose my honor, all because I had a "negative attitude" in ONE game. Like holy shit, apparently riot doesn't even follow their own motto of "everyone has an off game" because when I brought that up to a riot rep they basically said "yeah sorry, better luck next time, we'll look into the 3 stack that spent 45 minutes flaming you and consider action" Sorry, that shit doesn't get me the honor I took months to grind back, it also doesn't stop them from literally doing the exact same shit game after game if people who retaliate apparently get punished harder than they do. It just blows my mind that having less that 3-4 bad games in an entire season can still get you hit with a chat ban. let alone a game where I didn't insult any players and just wanted to FF to stop being flamed/griefed.
: > [{quoted}](name=God King Midas,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=P5IEXeBF,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2017-11-22T04:55:22.889+0000) > > Even if it wasn't a perma-ban, do you think any team would want him when he comes back? I think his career is over with for pro-play after this. Say that to Jensen Dude was perma banned.
Comparing toxicity in game to beating your SO, real classy
: Hey Riot!: Pants are Dragon becoming increasingly more toxic ?
RedMercy and PaD are friends.... They're literally on a TCS team together....
Pawze (NA)
: There is a serious issue with player behavior this preseason
>You have people who are taking champions in certain roles, unorthodox (inb4 don't be a meta slave), and then going like 0/7/1 and practically intentionally throwing the game single handedly. Jungle garen was one of those in my games. You get people who straight up just fuck around and it makes playing ranked queue near impossible to enjoy. Yes I could just go play normals but I have always mainly played ranked and having to deal with people trolling in ranked because THEY don't want to do that crap in normals is not fair for the rest of us. Unless they're straight up Inting this isn't a bannable offense especially in norms and draft, otherwise this game would be dead because experimenting wouldn't be allowed... Also its preseason so these ranked matches literally mean nothing anyway... There's more of an issue with people doing that then AFKing that is an issue.
: ***
Riot's aware of you buddy :) just thought I'd let you know
: You posted your chat logs, asked us to judge your toxicity, and I did so.
I didn't though, that's not at all what my post was about, reread it. I fully admit I was toxic, I just don't agree with the fact that I was punished so severely with no warning and without actually getting the feedback that I was until I was in game. As well as losing my level 5 honor only to immediately unlock it 2 days later. So basically my issue is that obviously if I unlocked it agian quickly I'm not toxic regularly, therefore why such a harsh punishment over 3 bad games out of tons?
: If you shopped at Walmarts weekly for a few years, and then 3 weeks in a row, went into Walmarts and screamed stupid and retard and wtf at people over and over, I am pretty sure you would be told not to come back. Probably it would be the cops telling you.
This just removes any context of the situation, of course if I walked into walmart and started having spasmodic attacks they wouldn't want me back but these chat logs have ZERO CONTEXT. These games had people actively trolling and flaming me, yet you only see me. This is equivalent to walmart banning me because some dude runs up to me and starts fucking with me or trying to start an argument with me and I defend myself, or tell him to piss off, its entirely illogical The only reason I even said anything in the game I was talking to Sejuani (yes the one where I said the word "retard") was because she was actively griefing me and my teammate (in 3v3 ranked) by smiting away canon minions, feeding and blowing CDs to just beat us to farm.
Kei143 (NA)
: Only time that happens is when you pay $5 for your full behavioral history report.
hmmm really? Is that an actual thing? I've never heard of it unless you're just messing with me.
: You gotta learn to mute all when you realize you are tilted and saying things you shouldn't. You'd probably be ok if you just muted everyone and stopped chatting 1/3rd of the way in. > > [3:04] HavelDaRock (Malzahar): wow thats some bs > [7:13] HavelDaRock (Malzahar): alright > [8:10] HavelDaRock (Malzahar): SEJ > [8:11] HavelDaRock (Malzahar): WTF > [8:19] HavelDaRock (Malzahar): you left for no reason > [8:37] HavelDaRock (Malzahar): you are so stupid Right there, you didn't speak again for another 1min 30 secs. During that time you could have rationalized: "O crap! I just insulted someone.. and now my account is potentially at risk! I'm going to mute all and stop chatting immediately." Instead you started up again at > [10:11] HavelDaRock (Malzahar): cds retard And the rest is history.
>During that time you could have rationalized: "O crap! I just insulted someone.. and now my account is potentially at risk! I'm going to mute all and stop chatting immediately." a system that doesn't warn players and constantly forces them to think with this mentality every time they type something is fundamentally flawed because it discourages communication. I'm sorry, but I don't agree with a system that forces players to constantly be afraid to speak in game chat, while not allowing you to just permanently disable it (which riot used to let you do but they recently took that feature away) and basically forcing players to manually mute chat every. single. game. and the fact that (i know its automated system) more punishments are doled out for words than flagrant inting/griefing and throwing.
Modi (NA)
: I am not comparing your chatting to stealing, I am comparing the relationship between the breaking of a rules with their respective punishments. That is the analogy. The reason I used stealing because it is a behavior that can be found in nearly all cultures and all walks of life, so it is easy to relate. I recommend that before you attempt to discredit the comment, take the time to understand it first.
> [{quoted}](name=Modi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hg6yPw8G,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-11-07T02:19:07.229+0000) > > I am not comparing your chatting to stealing, I am comparing the relationship between the breaking of a rules with their respective punishments. That is the analogy. The reason I used stealing because it is a behavior that can be found in nearly all cultures and all walks of life, so it is easy to relate. > > I recommend that before you attempt to discredit the comment, take the time to understand it first. But saying bad words isn't against the law, stealing is. One is inherently more frowned upon and comes with legal punishment.
: If you did this 3 out of 5 games, my guess is that the rest of your hundreds of games are probably peppered with this stuff as well.
Then that should be part of the chat logs, because otherwise, it becomes an assumption game where I assume it isn't and you assume it is.
Kei143 (NA)
: You should be glad this is just a 10 game chat restrict. 1) The reform card shows you 1-5 recent games as examples of unacceptable behavior. it doesn't mean you were punished solely for those games shown. Calling people retard is relatively high up on the severity scale. 2) Yes, warnings will be nice. 3) Only your chat matters, as you are judged based on your behavioral history alone. They will be judged based on their behavioral history.
That's odd though, because I've seen reform cards with way more than 5 games on them. Maybe what I saw happens for more extreme cases.
Modi (NA)
: Saying "I played hundreds of games, why am I being punished for breaking the rules in two of them?" is like saying "I went in hundreds of stores and didn't shoplift, why are you arresting me for the two times I did?" It doesn't matter that you have ten or ten million games played, if you break the rules in *one* you are at risk of being punished.
Not an apt comparison, this is more akin to being thrown out of one walmart for having an argument (not physical confrontation) with someone and being banned from all walmarts I can't believe you're comparing words in a game chat to stealing, pretty poor comparison.
Rioter Comments
: lol top lane been doing that since season 4 rolled in you do it for aproximately 5 months and its a big issue.
Bruh I've been playing since season 2 in multiple roles, try again
: Why do people still have the mindset that you're supposed to be able to solo carry the game. Riot has been actively trying to get rid of that? Just cause you won lane doesn't mean you should win the game. Don't be surprised when your struggling if 40% of your team (botlane) is losing. if 20% of your team won lane, but 40% of their team won lane, who is winning? If you win lane as a midlaner, you should be trying to roam and snowball other lanes. Top has tp so they can influence other lanes. They need to use that. People need to stop thinking of bot lane as one champion. It's two. I will agree with you. I think junglers should not be rewarded for spamming ganks, unless they're constantly getting kills. There needs to be a strategic choice between ganking and farming.
The for solo players is just better period when you can carry your team to a win. Yes this is a team game but individual players should be rewarded for dominating a lane or a fight. Right now Damage is way more expensive than defensive items which is what leads to boring stuff like Xayah/Janna (just watch SSG pilot this lane, it looks absolutely cancerous) and leads to really depressing games where even if you're 5/0 the enemy team can just zone you out and wait you out until they can afford that adaptive helm, if you're ap, or that bramble vest, if you're ad and you're not much more irrelevant. This game needs to reward performing players more, stop allowing such a wide berth for comebacks (via builds, more than skill) and lets people carry. Season 8 already seems to be considering that as a route based on the rune changes, and I hope they go for it because allowing specific players to take over games without having their whole team build solely to peel for them or for the enemy team to just wait around and stall makes the game better.
Divewing (OCE)
: Why pick something and try to carry when you can play Malz and be a CC bot for your ADC
Don't forget utility summoner spells like ghost and teleport since your only jobs are to A) TP and push your lane like a zombie and B) ghost you run down to your bot lane and press R on someone :D ISN'T MID LANE SO REWARDING?
: This game is a snowball game, you simply want the snowball to keep rolling for longer, still does not change the direction of the snowball. If items were cheaper and towers were stronger I think game be more fun. I know as a support the game is much more interesting when you have multiple items to work with, vs game ending with 1 item and a sight stone.
This game is a team snowball game, you have to snowball as a team, solo players can't really hard carry unless they're playing out of their mind or are smurfing in their tier.
Elipo (NA)
: I prefer shorter games, having afk farm for like 15 mins was boring
> [{quoted}](name=Elipo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EEHMP4T7,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-05T02:34:05.318+0000) > > I prefer shorter games, having afk farm for like 15 mins was boring Spoken like all my lane opponents in ranked who refuse to farm and just constantly fight.
: Please make games longer again.
I'd just like the ability to solo carry games without having to be leagues above your opponents, the way the game has changed defensive items have so much more gold efficiency and value that being behind isn't a big deal because you can just spend your gold to counter the one person carrying and they become irrelevant unless they're playing their heart out. It's really lame as someone who played since season 2 that because of all the changes to item builds and laning mechanics and gold and such it's become A LOT harder to pop off as a solo player and hard carrying unless your opponent is just straight up inting or you're like 2 tiers in rank above them. #MakeSoloCarryingPossibleAgain
: Another worlds goes by where Gnar is picked/banned constantly
Kalista was 100% banned at this worlds so bringing her up probably isn't helping prove your point.
: No, You WILL NOT solo carry! (But you will waste 30+ minutes and surrender votes)
Bronze 5 with 1 LP Have you ever thought your attitude is why you lose games?
Rioter Comments
: I don't understand people who cries for feed
It's because the player who is complaining has no control over the person feeding. That's not justification but its the reason why the feel so upset about it. And to some extent I can sympathize, mainly in ranked its an issue. (Norms/ARAM? take a chill pill) The expectation in this community that we prioritize how people react to situations with words in game as opposed to punishing people who actively ruin other peoples games really baffles me.
: > [{quoted}](name=HateDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IygAcyYw,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-04T23:05:46.215+0000) > >You might know very obvious things and even be able to express some advanced concepts but you clearly don't know how to apply it, which means you really don't know it. Knowing and applying are two different things. > [{quoted}](name=HateDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IygAcyYw,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-10-04T23:12:03.793+0000) > > not possible I'd argue it's more possible than the counter. An *effective* team/game often has 1 shot-caller. So in a vacuum, there's an 80% chance that isn't you. If that type of macro play is the only thing holding you back, then an 80% win rate will still get you to diamond. On the other hand. No matter how good your game knowledge, eating every skill shot and missing every CS still leaves your team in a 4v5. >> [{quoted}](name=HellbornCreator,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IygAcyYw,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-10-05T02:06:00.880+0000) > > No it is not. if someone has at least gold game sense they will carry themselves out of bronze easily. I don't know about "easily," but "eventually" *may* be accurate. Many people don't realize how different the game actually is between tiers. It's not just "LCS and us," it's "Unranked, LCS, high elo, mid elo, low elo, wood elo." For an example, look at wards. In the bottom elos, they're a waste of gold. Most people don't know they have a mini-map and wouldn't know how to use it if they did. Low elo uses them to watch river brush, mid elo uses them to watch river, High elo uses them to watch jungle, LCS uses them to watch everything, and Unranked master race just does what ever the hell we want at the moment. Kills and CS are another example. Bottom tier elos aren't incentivized to CS because kills are non-stop; strong CS actually leads to a *smaller* gold lead. In Mid elo CS becomes more valuable because people still suck at harassing but have started learning how to not die. . . As often. High elo CS is king because it is safe and any mistake will cost you valuable health. LCS, any mistake will cost you your entire health bar. Let's also not forget pub-stomp champions like Master Yi. It doesn't matter if ***you*** can stop him. If the vast majority of your allies can't, then he's still god-tier. etc. >> [{quoted}](name=Vacus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IygAcyYw,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-05T02:07:30.596+0000) > > There is a difference between knowledge and game sense. > > It's the difference between physics and engineering. I laughed.
> [{quoted}](name=Ariel the Cruel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IygAcyYw,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2017-10-05T04:35:43.076+0000) > > Knowing and applying are two different things. > > I'd argue it's more possible than the counter. > > An *effective* team/game often has 1 shot-caller. So in a vacuum, there's an 80% chance that isn't you. If that type of macro play is the only thing holding you back, then an 80% win rate will still get you to diamond. > > On the other hand. > No matter how good your game knowledge, eating every skill shot and missing every CS still leaves your team in a 4v5. > > I don't know about "easily," but "eventually" *may* be accurate. > Many people don't realize how different the game actually is between tiers. It's not just "LCS and us," it's "Unranked, LCS, high elo, mid elo, low elo, wood elo." > > For an example, look at wards. In the bottom elos, they're a waste of gold. Most people don't know they have a mini-map and wouldn't know how to use it if they did. Low elo uses them to watch river brush, mid elo uses them to watch river, High elo uses them to watch jungle, LCS uses them to watch everything, and Unranked master race just does what ever the hell we want at the moment. > > Kills and CS are another example. Bottom tier elos aren't incentivized to CS because kills are non-stop; strong CS actually leads to a *smaller* gold lead. In Mid elo CS becomes more valuable because people still suck at harassing but have started learning how to not die. . . As often. High elo CS is king because it is safe and any mistake will cost you valuable health. LCS, any mistake will cost you your entire health bar. > > Let's also not forget pub-stomp champions like Master Yi. > It doesn't matter if ***you*** can stop him. If the vast majority of your allies can't, then he's still god-tier. > > etc. > > I laughed. Yeah all of this is accurate as someone who's been from B5 to Gold, what you said about the differences in ELO is extremely true. People in Bronze tend to go kill hungry, can't macro at all and usually win when the other surrenders or one person can just like 1v3 and push lanes while everyone else just does whatever lol what's even vision. Low silver, is basically the same except people actually use their maps sometimes Vision only exists in lane if at all. High silver, the lanes become a bit smarter, people tend to farm more and fight less but as soon as mid game hits everyone goes full monkey and loses all focus on what they're doing (I won a lot of games in silver as zed mid, literally same thing everytime. doesn't matter what my others lanes are doing I just farm up and at some random point if I'm paying attention and a fight breaks out in river I just walk in and clean it up with zeds naturally high ratios because the enemy team has no idea how to go about taking dragon/herald and coordinating. warding is really minimal here, its mainly just generic lane bush spots, baron and dragon and thats it. Gold, people tend to get more entrenched in lanes and are really stubborn about leaving, sometimes people are really proactive but for the most part they just knock their tower over or get their's knocked over and don't know what to do with themselves. But, in their defense they tend to recognize when they can take neutral objectives like dragon and baron, they just don't know how to rotate around the map (another skill that made climbing a lot easier, nothing like strolling up the river as annie/zed with your ulty and just ending the top or bot lanes existence and taking their turret to really make the game a lot easier). Vision varies game to game, usually its good in laning and garbage otherwise unless your support/jung are good at warding. That's my experiences at least, and every once and a while I have games where I go absolutley off but I don't know how to rally my team and win, so I lose. So I think it is very possible to have bronze mechanics and diamond knowledge or diamond mechanics and bronze knowledge or somewhere in between. This game has so much variance in matches due to players varying skills, really no games in bronze/silver are the same because you can't really predict your enemy as easily. Literally just try watching things like counter jungle guides from diamond players and try them in silver, sometimes it will work but there are plenty of times where the variance in skill means for some fucking reason the enemy nunu started raptors or some shit and your knowledge was useless. and some games you'll play people who strafe really well to try to dodge skill shots and others you'll play people who walk in straight lines when you skill shot at them, its just all over the fucking place.
Rioter Comments
: Ivory Tower players make climbing ranked impossible. Another reason to hate the "Solo carry"
Idk man I tend to go the solo carry route because I have the attitude that I can't depend on my team for anything, not because I'm better than them but because the variance in matchmaking basically means I gotta roll the dice. I'll ping, I'll group and I'll fight but the expectation that I have to be super committed to the team is ridiculous.
Rioter Comments
: Something I Noticed About the New Omega Squad Splash Arts
bruh, you literally just stole this from reddit lmao
: C9 and P1 are incapable of beating any of the EU teams because C9 and P1 aren't even good in NA. I think there will be a lot more NA tears. EU at least got to send 2 top teams. C9 only sent 1 and that 1 team is probably 3rd in the top 3 right now. It wasn't fair to begin with XD
: I really don't mind improving or changing the format as long as there is a broad discussion about all the implications. Right now the format is like any other playoff format in real sports. If you drop out - no one really cares about the placement. Even most teams don't want to play for the 3rd or 4th spot because it doesn't really matter - prestige wise that is. Of course you can dislike the format and propse any changes that you wish. Other than that, i think it will take some more years for bigger e-sports brand to stabilze like CLG, FNC and all the others. Don't forget that the business is still young and a lot of people want to make quick money and don't care about players or stability and don't even consider running the business for longer than a few splits.
Except the only sport that really uses that format is soccer. Football, hockey and basketball all don't use that format. I would say a better format for this kind of tournament would be similar to smash melee, with double elimination
: Well, that's how it works in most sports leagues. For instance, in Spain's soccer league Primera Liga, if Real Madrid and FC Barcelona have the same points, the team that's ahead in head-to-head performance is considered the higher in rank. And btw, if this was the other way around with TSM ahead in head-to-head performance, this wouldn't even be on the boards right now.
well you are on the NA boards so yeah it wouldn't be here.
: The tournament is meant to determine the best teams in the world, not the other way round. You can't just say these 3 teams are the best in the world before doing the tournament. That's the whole point of doing it.
That seems like a poor reason to not improve the format, wouldn't it be more interesting to see how all the teams stack up? I mean that's how dynasties are born. Imagine saying this for something college football "well playoffs are to find the best team in the world so seeding doesn't matter" its ridiculous. It would be so much more interesting for everyone involved to see the teams get ranked 1-16 through the worlds rather than just a first place team. I mean if you just look at past worlds, teams that don't win especially from the asian region will dissolve completely, even teams that win will still dissolve! Having overally rankings for the world that people work to change and move up and down through would encourage more storylines and loyalty and actual team franchises to arise. Right now the only real franchise teams in the world are C9, SKT, TSM and CLG and that's just because they have interests outside of league.
: Stixxay played far better than Dlift this tournament. Its about time people recognize his skills. If not for Huhi chain feeding with aphro every other game, maybe we could have saw him try to 1v9 some more games. Hell, lets just stick Stixxay on TSM, and they have their choke artists shore'd up.
I mean when you play cait (the safest ADC ever) every game and never take any risks whatsoever, you look better than adcs that take risks and when those risks can blow up in their face.
: They had no choice. RNG's Ezreal got an extremely early Triple Kill plus they got First Turret Blood. I just hate how teams overrate Jayce. Both CLG & TSM tried playing him to no avail, especially when the enemy team has so much hard initiation/AoE. Both of those NA teams thrive with good TP flanks but they can't do that with Jayce.
The Jayce pick was weird, not sure what the thought process was behind it
: "Lined up against you". Huh? Either you show up and perform, or you don't. Svengeren had a terrible last game. He was caught so many times and impacted the game so little. 0 ganks. That isn't the Sven we know. Bjergson can't carry the whole team and Biofrost is too busy off forgetting what flash looks like, so he leaves Doublelift exposed to Poppy who demolishes him. GG TSM. I don't care what the analysts are saying. TSM had a good chance, and they blew it with pure sloppiness and inconsistent play.
I'm talking about the fact that the Drake spawns were the perfect ones for RNG and their team comp lined up great for that kind of play. LS literally said it right after the game and all the analysts agreed
Rioter Comments
: Doublelift "Every other team in NA sucks"
1 game in, already calling it gg
: EU was trash talking NA 0-10, look at EU now
Why does anyone care if NA > EU or vice versa? We're both still shit compared to the Asian region....
Émiil (NA)
: INTZ vs EDG
proof that best of 1's are cancer
: PSA about how reports actually work. Salty lowbies, please read.
I've found when it comes to reports, it's better to literally never talk in this game because anytime you do, if you even slightly disagree with someone you will get reported by them.
: It's usually about 40 games of good behavior that fixes it. 20 isn't enough, and time doesn't matter it's games played without valid reports.
Is there any source for that number? Not that I don't believe you, I just don't wanna get my hopes up.
Jo0o (NA)
: That certainly doesn't seem right. Have you been playing on an alt account or taking a break from League altogether during this period? I think you actually need to put some games in exhibiting good behavior to be considered "reformed" enough for Hextech loot.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kpjFYJuM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-09-03T07:05:01.695+0000) > > That certainly doesn't seem right. > > Have you been playing on an alt account or taking a break from League altogether during this period? I think you actually need to put some games in exhibiting good behavior to be considered "reformed" enough for Hextech loot. I've played on and off but I definitely played a ton right after the chat to 1. Keep climbing in ranked and 2. get my chat ban done with. Since then I actually rarely say anything in in-game chat. Lemme check for an exact number of games I've played recently. I've also worked 2 jobs over the summer so not much time was spent on gaming period which again seems so odd since coming back after so long the punishment is still affecting me. edit: upon looking through my match history I see at least 20 games in my recent history that took place after May 18th (which is about when I finished those 10 chat banned games). If that's not enough games I can understand, but some kind of general number or progress check-in system would feel a lot better then being unsure of where I'm at.
Rioter Comments
Zac x Me (NA)
: BEYBLAAAAAAAAADE Pls, stop being so salty in URF, just enjoy and have fun. I always roflmaocopterlollercoaster when I see a beyblade Garen in URF.
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=BUzXql3y,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-05-23T07:33:23.911+0000) > > BEYBLAAAAAAAAADE > > > Pls, stop being so salty in URF, just enjoy and have fun. > I always roflmaocopterlollercoaster when I see a beyblade Garen in URF. this is a terrible argument to excuse how terrible this gamemode is right now
: > [{quoted}](name=GoGoNegroRangers,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=IW0NHJvE,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2016-05-19T02:56:10.356+0000) > > Have you even played the game? > > Like at all? > > I didn't care too much for it but once I played it I was HOOKED omg... your name. anyway yeah, it is hype-y. it is like any good FPS/fighting game. I don't really see any sustainable joy coming from it, no I haven't played it, i might give it a shot at some point, but to be honest, i feel like it is going to be exactly like how i felt in my FPSer days.... and those were dark times my friend, darker than my WoW days, and darker than my AIon days... in short.... meh.
> [{quoted}](name=CTElephant,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=IW0NHJvE,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2016-05-19T02:59:02.150+0000) > > omg... your name. > > anyway > > yeah, it is hype-y. it is like any good FPS/fighting game. > > I don't really see any sustainable joy coming from it, no I haven't played it, i might give it a shot at some point, but to be honest, i feel like it is going to be exactly like how i felt in my FPSer days.... and those were dark times my friend, darker than my WoW days, and darker than my AIon days... > > in short.... meh. Yeah I really tried to be a memer with my name. I guess that's fair, I personally really enjoyed but I also used to be big into COD and it also might be since its one of the few games I usually played with friends which added enjoyment as well as the games being quicker i think also helped that, so unlike the other games I play like League or comp mode in CSGO its not like a loss is dragged out I also guess me and other people are probably craving a game to fill the "individual skill" gap left by the new changes in league (the fact the game is now more based on how well your team works together compared to when solo players had an easier time carrying back before season 4) so that could be the case
: Anyone else not care about Overwatch...? like... even a little?
Have you even played the game? Like at all? I didn't care too much for it but once I played it I was HOOKED
: The point of the mode is kind of that everything's absurd.
so why give us bans in the first place with that logic?
Rioter Comments
Show more

HavelDaRock

Level 81 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion