: Xerath is getting buffed but Ziggs remains the same?
Only like 70 champions exist in Riot's mind. Perhaps he is getting a skin soon.
Youngcuck (EUW)
: Riot's balancing is like trying to patch up a sinking boat with a thousand holes
Balancing around pro play is the issue. It is absolutely ridiculous that some champions sit at low win rate and pick rate and never get a single change while Aatrox, Sylas, Pyke get several patches dedicated to them. The game seems to have no direction whatsoever. Every patch is a disappointment, there's bunch of bugs on many champions that have been there for more than a year and still don't get fixed.
: Nerf Kaisa
Kaisa deserves to be nerfed simply because she has been top tier since her release. While Lucian, Varus Trist get gutted and disappear into F tier. But favoritism prevents Riot from nerfing her because she sells skins.
: Anti-Healing in Kits
Riot despises Varus, honestly i've never been more sure about it than i'm right now. Varus is a throwpick in soloque, every part of his kit has gotten gutted, his items get nerfed and then he gets ignored, while Syles/Pyke/Aatrox get months dedicated to them to try and get them, Varus is ignored and left in a sorry state. Riot just hates this champion. Kaisa has been top tier since her release while Varus rots.
nm1010 (NA)
: Read the patch notes. They wanted to introduce counter picks for specific mechanics to improve game health. The point is to create a counter to shield heavy teams. Yes that is a buff into certain match ups, but the effect is gated by fury and cool downs so most people can attempt to play around it in lane.
> [{quoted}](name=nm1010,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OKjycw7R,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-19T13:44:05.898+0000) > > Read the patch notes. They wanted to introduce counter picks for specific mechanics to improve game health. The point is to create a counter to shield heavy teams. Yes that is a buff into certain match ups, but the effect is gated by fury and cool downs so most people can attempt to play around it in lane. And why is that mechanic given to already strong champion instead of a struggling one?
Moody P (NA)
: Mages have been going bot lane for almost 7 years now
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZBbOEiYZ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-19T09:24:06.213+0000) > > Mages have been going bot lane for almost 7 years now And Riot has removed every risk to running them for over 7 years. Like everytime they reduce base stats and sustain, reducing ADC agency. Or nerf every enchanter so that they can't compete with mages anymore.
coreym11 (NA)
: Bot lane has turned so stressful and so cheese to play, doesn't even feel competitive
This game is broken. It will never go back to what it used to be, league will die before going back to when it was actually good. Bot lane has been garbage ever since they allowed mages to be played down there with no risk at all.
: So riot letting league burn in favor of TFT
KKJason (OCE)
: Fizz’s ultimate mechanic is contradictory
Yeah. Nothing about that champion is actually well designed.
: Yeah, lets balance the game about skill, around players that can't play the game correctly... Thank God, that Riot is keeping their balance between, low elo, high elo(the most balance changes are made for this one) and proplay. (imagine listing Garen and Yi as disgusting lol)
> [{quoted}](name=DGAGAAsharpAGD,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qGOdmHb7,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-16T10:39:07.314+0000) > > Yeah, lets balance the game about skill, around players that can't play the game correctly... Thank God, that Riot is keeping their balance between, low elo, high elo(the most balance changes are made for this one) and proplay. > > (imagine listing Garen and Yi as disgusting lol) Most balance changes are around pro play, not high elo. If it was Riven would've been nerfed long ago.
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: what did the old champions have as a trade off?
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qGOdmHb7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-16T08:03:05.207+0000) > > what did the old champions have as a trade off? {{champion:110}}?? No mobility, high cooldowns, shitty base stats.
: Can we disable Blight Stack Detonation on Varus if he hasn't got W unlocked?
Seal Bot (EUNE)
: Is no one going to talk about the fact Sivir received a MASSIVE nerf??
: This ADC and Support synergy
When you pair the most uninteractive ADC in the game with the most uninteractive support this tends to happen. Sivir just needs to be gutted and never allowed to be good again.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hayaishi2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9EbOxQ1M,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-09T22:04:05.024+0000) > > Give it a 20 second cooldown like Piercing Arrow. I know you're mad about the state of we both know who, but let's not bring him here. There's almost no point or reason to do so, because nothing ever comes of it.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkin Hybrid,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9EbOxQ1M,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-09T22:15:05.309+0000) > > I know you're mad about the state of we both know who, but let's not bring him here. There's almost no point or reason to do so, because nothing ever comes of it. Alright alright i know its not fine. Perhaps its time for Riot look at CDR itemization.
: Let's discuss Ashe W Spam with 40% CDR (Trinity Force build)
Give it a 20 second cooldown like Piercing Arrow.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: I mean doesn't this just mean that armor is garbage and nobody builds it anymore? Except Zhonya, and IBG on ezreal (and ofc tabis) nobody builds armor **Hell this Challenger amumu went full AP?** bruiser in the past used to have 200 armor or more today they have over 3k hp with triforce/sterak/titanic, and nobody except tanks cares about armor in the past, (from season 2 to season 7 nearly) armor pen was CORE on adc, you couldn't build them without it to me, it just shows that there is a problem
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dIru9Eaw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-09T03:40:07.459+0000) > > I mean doesn't this just mean that armor is garbage and nobody builds it anymore? > Except Zhonya, and IBG on ezreal (and ofc tabis) nobody builds armor > **Hell this Challenger amumu went full AP?** > > > bruiser in the past used to have 200 armor or more > today they have over 3k hp with triforce/sterak/titanic, and nobody except tanks cares about armor > > in the past, (from season 2 to season 7 nearly) armor pen was CORE on adc, you couldn't build them without it > > to me, it just shows that there is a problem The problem is bruisers don't even build tank items anymore. They get their tankiness from steraks/cleaver/death's dance etc.
Blåsigt (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hayaishi2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tpjnuezy,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-07-08T02:11:33.103+0000) > > Sylas is not a juggernaut. True, and I was unclear. I was using juggernauts as an example as to why melee champions need multiple survival abilities. Sylas is a close-ranged mage
> [{quoted}](name= Blåsigt,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tpjnuezy,comment-id=0000000200000000,timestamp=2019-07-08T04:21:29.915+0000) > > True, and I was unclear. I was using juggernauts as an example as to why melee champions need multiple survival abilities. Sylas is a close-ranged mage But juggernauts don't have mobility unlike Sylas who gets both mobility and a gap closer. His kit has too much stuff on its own and when you add in his ultimate his kit is actually bonkers. Sylas has to pay for having such a powerful ultimate which is why his base kit and numbers keep getting changed around.
Blåsigt (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hayaishi2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tpjnuezy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-07T04:12:07.115+0000) > > What about no shield? > > He already heals. Given how advantageous ranged auto’s and abilities are against a melee champion, the need some way to soak damage in order to actually engage. I think that is was Juggernauts are a thing
> [{quoted}](name= Blåsigt,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tpjnuezy,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-07-08T02:06:48.928+0000) > > Given how advantageous ranged auto’s and abilities are against a melee champion, the need some way to soak damage in order to actually engage. I think that is was Juggernauts are a thing Sylas is not a juggernaut.
Zeyphel (NA)
: It has everything to do. You implied that Sylas kit is the best so they had to reduce the numbers to "balance him" (42% balanced lol) and I am telling you one more time how you are wrong since there are currently a vast amount of champions with overloaded kits, Yuumi for example having a more overloaded kit than Sylas. And what made Sylas WinRate high before was mainly his R's CD which allowed him to use 2 Rs in a team fight in matter of seconds, not his kit. If you had known this information since the beggining, you wouldn't be complaining about his other abilities as if they were the problem.
> [{quoted}](name=Zeyphel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tpjnuezy,comment-id=00000001000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-08T02:02:23.350+0000) > > It has everything to do. You implied that Sylas kit is the best so they had to reduce the numbers to "balance him" (42% balanced lol) and I am telling you one more time how you are wrong since there are currently a vast amount of champions with overloaded kits, Yuumi for example having a more overloaded kit than Sylas. > > And what made Sylas WinRatehigh before was mainly his R's CD which allowed him to use 2 Rs in a fight in matter of seconds, not his kit. If you had known this information since the beggining, you wouldn't be complaining about his other abilities as if they were the problem. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Zeyphel (NA)
: Yuumi has currently the most broken kit, not Sylas. You as most players haven't noticed but pro players did almost immediately. That is why she is Pick Ban in Pro Play.
> [{quoted}](name=Zeyphel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tpjnuezy,comment-id=000000010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-08T01:06:49.142+0000) > > Yuumi has currently the most broken kit. You as most players haven't noticed but pro players did almost immediately. That is why she is Pick Ban in Pro Play. Which is irrelevant to this conversation. If you want to discuss Yuumi make a thread about her, but as far as i know this thread is about Sylas. Yuumi being OP does not take away that Sylas' kit is broken as well.
: If you manage to be useless the entire game just because they picked a ranged champion, you were going to be useless either way. Like, really, if you're perpetually useless as Nasus just because they picked Heimer or Zyra, you're going to be useless even if you win lane.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UPRjZ6ty,comment-id=000900000001,timestamp=2019-07-06T01:11:07.459+0000) > > If you manage to be useless the entire game just because they picked a ranged champion, you were going to be useless either way. > > Like, really, if you're perpetually useless as Nasus just because they picked Heimer or Zyra, you're going to be useless even if you win lane. You will be behind in both levels and items. Most melee champions are useless if they are not ahead.
Zeyphel (NA)
: Sylas will never be the best champion while Yuumi exists. There are champion more overloaded than him. In fact, this game has more overloaded champions than not overloaded.
> [{quoted}](name=Zeyphel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tpjnuezy,comment-id=0000000100010000,timestamp=2019-07-07T17:11:38.761+0000) > > Sylas will never be the best champion while Yuumi exists. There are champion more overloaded than him. In fact, this game has more overloaded champions than not overloaded. Yuumi will never compete with Sylas. They have diferent roles so why does it matter?
Lapantino (EUW)
: I don't get a joy playing top anymore. Riot, for whom is actually top lane?
It doesn't happen in proplay so why would Riot fix it.
Zeyphel (NA)
: Yeah, he is too good and has too many things in his kit already. Can't you clearly see it in his 42% WinRate, he is obviously overpowered. In all cases, he needs more nerfs... Until he reaches 30% WinRate or near and even then it may be not enough: Boards 2019
> [{quoted}](name=Zeyphel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tpjnuezy,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-07-07T04:51:32.926+0000) > > Yeah, he is too good and has too many things in his kit already. Can't you clearly see it in his 42% WinRate, he is obviously overpowered. > > In all cases, he needs more nerfs... Until he reaches 30% WinRate or near and even then it may be not enough: Boards 2019 You can have an overloaded kit but low numbers. That is why his win rate is low. His numbers have to be awful so he isn't the best champion in the game.
: Sylas E shield moved on PBE again. Where do you prefer it?
: Vayne needs MECHANICAL counterplay in her kit.
Vayne has always been cancer and Riot buffs her every season anyways They don't care.
: Dear top lane elitists... Get it trough you thick skulls! Ranged > Melee If you play these {{champion:122}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:77}} against a ranged champion, you WILL be harrased, poked and denied farm. You're not going to waltz around the lane like a king and do whatever the hell you want. As someone who takes {{champion:117}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:127}} (pre rework) top lane, i enjoy making the immobile melees cry. I enjoy seeing the "OP champ no counterplay" all chat messege from the enemy Darius. I enjoy seeing them hugging the tower whilst i am poking the last drops of their healt from 900 units away. But it's alright, because if i let them win, they become unkillable tanky beasts, who blow up any ranged squishy if hey get within touching distance. This entire thread is just a "Uuugh my Darius can't reach them so they're OP!"
> [{quoted}](name=Total Violation,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UPRjZ6ty,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-07-05T20:45:12.820+0000) > > Dear top lane elitists... > Get it trough you thick skulls! > Ranged > Melee > > If you play these {{champion:122}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:77}} against a ranged champion, you WILL be harrased, poked and denied farm. You're not going to waltz around the lane like a king and do whatever the hell you want. > > As someone who takes {{champion:117}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:127}} (pre rework) top lane, i enjoy making the immobile melees cry. I enjoy seeing the "OP champ no counterplay" all chat messege from the enemy Darius. I enjoy seeing them hugging the tower whilst i am poking the last drops of their healt from 900 units away. > But it's alright, because if i let them win, they become unkillable tanky beasts, who blow up any ranged squishy if hey get within touching distance. > > This entire thread is just a "Uuugh my Darius can't reach them so they're OP!" So i guess that i deserve to be useless the whole game because i didn't pick after the enemy top laner. Good design btw.
: Varus and Miss Fortune were said to be HIGHEST PRIORITY for a VO Updates and then Lee Sin get's one
Playing favorites as usual. The whole sexual harassment thing is irrelevant.
Moody P (NA)
: stop using Vayne top as your go to criticism, there are plenty of more annoying lanes that actually show up in top and dominate the game instead of just being disrespect counterpick
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OEEwwR3E,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2019-07-05T12:35:52.725+0000) > > stop using Vayne top as your go to criticism, there are plenty of more annoying lanes that actually show up in top and dominate the game instead of just being disrespect counterpick So? Kennen, Jayce... its all the same shit tbh.
: It's tough to say what toplane needs
The problem goes deeper than top lane. It is a design problem that shouldn've been solved long ago. The fact that someone can pick Vayne into Darius and just auto win without Darius having a say in it or never have a chance to actually contest anything Vayne does is simply not fun to play. So basically either i'm last pick or i can't play what i want. No other lane is so counterpick dependent. This problem should've been eliminated from the root when it first appeared. But since it doesn't happen in pro play Riot doesn't care. Too busy manipulating the meta to suit their needs to actually balance the game around healthy gameplay. It's been 9 seasons and Riot still doesn't care about making the game fun for everyone. Every patch there are some useless buffs and nerfs that don't really change anything just so the balance team feel like they are putting in some work. If every lane had to deal with the stuff top lane does every season this game's popularity would've never reached the level it did. I don't even main top lane but if bot lane was like this i would've quit long ago.
: All of these changes to Fizz, Poppy, Renek etc. seem unnecessary
These changes are literally throwing counterplay out of the window. So blitzcrank hooks your immobile ADC now and on top of bursting half his HP you can't even save him with a well placed shield now. Or Fizz a high burst champion who can pretty much blow up whatever he wants and already has invulnerability in his kit and zhonyas as a core item will now get even more survivability so if he gets ahead you can't kill him. Balance team is trolling, they are disconnected from their game.
: Funny thing is Draven greatly fits the ADC’s description. (High damage, low utility, weak mobility.) But the other ADC’s are filled with cc, dashes, invis, jumps.
> [{quoted}](name=Over side man,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zIG6JEc6,comment-id=001b,timestamp=2019-07-03T21:59:41.998+0000) > > Funny thing is Draven greatly fits the ADC’s description. (High damage, low utility, weak mobility.) > But the other ADC’s are filled with cc, dashes, invis, jumps. The "ADC description" that doesn't really exist. Nowhere does it say ADC are supposed to be low mobility or low utility pure damage. In fact if all ADCs were like that there would be 0 reason to play anything but the highest damage ADC, which is why it is a flawed concept. Even with the "Overloaded utility adcs" (which is hilarious btw, they are not overloaded) we still have bot lane dominated usually by 2 or 3 and many times they are not the strongest utility wise.
: Meh, there are plenty of ADC's that do fine into Draven. {{champion:51}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:15}} hard push him under tower, make him miserable {{champion:51}} Also a lane bully, annoying as Hell to play against {{champion:81}} Play passive as Hell, Q minions, make Draven bored and go {{item:3025}} {{champion:22}} I also feel is decent with her perma slows and poke. Draven having to constantly eat volleys when going for axes. She is very strong now with the last buffs to her volley.
> [{quoted}](name=MorgManBasher,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zIG6JEc6,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2019-07-03T11:35:20.843+0000) > > Meh, there are plenty of ADC's that do fine into Draven. > {{champion:51}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:81}} > > {{champion:15}} hard push him under tower, make him miserable > {{champion:51}} Also a lane bully, annoying as Hell to play against > {{champion:81}} Play passive as Hell, Q minions, make Draven bored and go {{item:3025}} > {{champion:22}} I also feel is decent with her perma slows and poke. Draven having to constantly eat volleys when going for axes. She is very strong now with the last buffs to her volley. Only ADC that can beat Draven is Varus. Varus is stronger at levels 2, 3 and 6. If he eats Varus' ultimate he is usually dead because Varus has enough burst damage to kill him. Everything else kinda falls short when trying to trade him or out push him. Varus can waveclear against him and he also outranges him.
: Whenever people bring up the hectic nature of toplane, Vayne is always mentioned
Everytime i go auto fill top (like once a month) i always go against vayne top. And yes it is as cancerous as they say.
: Renekton's shield-breaking W is basically a giant "fuck you"
Playing favorites again. The fact that they even consider Renekton should be buffed is ridiculous.
Eedat (NA)
: > Roots are not hard CC Yes they are lol. K then Morgana's Q isnt hard CC {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zIG6JEc6,comment-id=00020000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-02T23:51:16.184+0000) > > Yes they are lol. > > K then Morgana's Q isnt hard CC > > > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Even league wiki says so.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hayaishi2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zIG6JEc6,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T22:48:04.326+0000) > > Varus, Cait, Jinx, Xayah, Jhin don't have hard CC. Roots are not hard CC. > > If you think stand aside is gimmicky then you don't play alot of Draven. Stand aside is way stronger than most ADCs basic abilities with utiity lmao. I'd say Jinx, Kalista and Xayah could probably compete. Even Varus who is incorrectly named as an utility ADC by some has garbage utility outside of his ultimate. > > When it comes to utility department Draven is alright, Draven's resetting MS boost exists too, Draven is not even close too being as vulnerable as you think he is r0ot iS n0t a HaRd cC we're talking about their utility score. Obvious jhin does not HAVE a hard cc, but you're an idiot if you think Draven has 'more cc than jhin' between his root, R, and traps, and passive. What you are talking about is how bronze people win arguements through being technical, I'm talking about his actual utility for crowd control. You can click on a Champion, and they directly have a score for this between 1, 2 and 3. If you literally click on Draven, his score is a 1, and if you litterally click on Varus, Cait, Jinx, Xayah, and Jhin, they are all higher than a 1. Xayah is literally a 3 score for crowd control, how obvious is that though to you, I don't know. Jinx is a two, Varus is a two, the only person rated at a 1 with draven on the entire list that I originally mentioned to you is Kalista, and you want to argue Stand Aside is better than her R? He legitimately has the worst CC< it's a fact. Check the client. Anyone else with a 1 score of CC has dubious peel like I mentioned before with Twitch or Lucian. Not just a MS steroid. He's Single Target MF.
> [{quoted}](name=MacKenzie1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zIG6JEc6,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T23:02:41.876+0000) > > r0ot iS n0t a HaRd cC > > we're talking about their utility score. > > Obvious jhin does not HAVE a hard cc, but you're an idiot if you think Draven has 'more cc than jhin' between his root, R, and traps, and passive. > > What you are talking about is how bronze people win arguements through being technical, I'm talking about his actual utility for crowd control. You can click on a Champion, and they directly have a score for this between 1, 2 and 3. If you literally click on Draven, his score is a 1, and if you litterally click on Varus, Cait, Jinx, Xayah, and Jhin, they are all higher than a 1. Xayah is literally a 3 score for crowd control, how obvious is that though to you, I don't know. > > Jinx is a two, Varus is a two, the only person rated at a 1 with draven on the entire list that I originally mentioned to you is Kalista, and you want to argue Stand Aside is better than her R? He legitimately has the worst CC< it's a fact. Check the client. Anyone else with a 1 score of CC has dubious peel like I mentioned before with Twitch or Lucian. Not just a MS steroid. Talk about technicality when you literally mentioned how every other ADC "has better CC than Draven" k. Also using Riot's utility score... yikes. Everyone and their mother knows how inaccurate that is but whatever suits your needs lmao.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hayaishi2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zIG6JEc6,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-07-02T22:13:03.582+0000) > > This post makes 0 sense. > > ADC are overloaded yet they have no utility compared to Draven(?) So how the fuck are they overloaded compared to Draven who is one of the few ADCs with actual hard CC (others being Vayne and Ashe). You probably misread the post, because ADCs are meant to be balanced around low utility in MOBA, but in League, they are overloaded. Draven is not overloaded, he is 'broken' an entirely different concept. I basically said Draven is the lowest utility ADC. The issue is there are no ADCs with reasonable amount of utility in League, they are all overloaded, so when you see a normal looking Hypercarry everyone thinks 'wow thats a lot of damage'! The game lacks low utility ADCs like Draven, and so he's being blasted for being unique. And if you think his Stand Aside is 'one of the few forms of hard cc' I have to suggest to you that: {{champion:22}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:133}} All of these ADC's have better hard CC than Draven. What makes hard CC good is it's reliability, not the fact it's hard CC<, and all of these champions CC is more reliable than Dravens. Draven's cc is a gimmick in comparison to the entire ADC roster, and the ADC's that lack CC compared to draven have dubious peel mechanics, like Twitch who can completely flank the enemy or escape with invisibility, Lucians reseting Dash and Sivirs Spellshield and Ult, Kindreds invulnerability, there honestly is a single champion as vulnerable as Draven, and they are balanced the exact same way with overloaded damage. {{champion:21}} But you know what, you're right, Draven actually is the best form of CC for an ADC. After all, Death is the best CC. I would know, because I play MF, Kat, Yi, Pyke and Darius, and all of them are more broken than overloaded. *(Pyke is overloaded, even with the W removal)
> [{quoted}](name=MacKenzie1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zIG6JEc6,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T22:21:50.716+0000) > > You probably misread the post, because ADCs are meant to be balanced around low utility in MOBA, but in League, they are overloaded. Draven is not overloaded, he is 'broken' an entirely different concept. I basically said Draven is the lowest utility ADC. The issue is there are no ADCs with reasonable amount of utility in League, they are all overloaded, so when you see a normal looking Hypercarry everyone thinks 'wow thats a lot of damage'! The game lacks low utility ADCs like Draven, and so he's being blasted for being unique. > > And if you think his Stand Aside is 'one of the few forms of hard cc' I have to suggest to you that: > {{champion:22}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:133}} > > All of these ADC's have better hard CC than Draven. What makes hard CC good is it's reliability, not the fact it's hard CC<, and all of these champions CC is more reliable than Dravens. Draven's cc is a gimmick im comparison to the entire ADC roster, and the ADC's that lack CC compared to draven have dubious peel mechanics, like Twitch who can completely flank the enemy or escape with invisibility, Lucians reseting Dash and Sivirs Spellshield and Ult, Kindreds invulnerability, there honestly is a single champion as vulnerable as Draven, and they are balanced the exact same way with overloaded damage. {{champion:21}} > > But you know what, you're right, Draven actually is the best form of CC for an ADC. > > After all, Death is the best CC. Varus, Cait, Jinx, Xayah, Jhin don't have hard CC. Roots are not hard CC. If you think stand aside is gimmicky then you don't play alot of Draven. Stand aside is way stronger than most ADCs basic abilities with utiity lmao. I'd say Jinx, Kalista and Xayah could probably compete. Even Varus who is incorrectly named as an utility ADC by some has garbage utility outside of his ultimate. When it comes to utility department Draven is alright, Draven's resetting MS boost exists too, Draven is not even close too being as vulnerable as you think he is
: I am all for creating strong niches for existing champions, but...
Balance team buffed Renekton and Ahri despite the fact they are both strong atm and some wonder why the balance team is constantly flamed.
: he has low utility for a class that isn't supposed to have utility, yet because adc's are overloaded, he comparably has low utility. So he's given more damage to do his job better, ironically his job is the same as all other ADCs, and so Draven is strong because other ADCs cry about needing slows and stuns and peel and invulnerability and intargetability and knockups and blinks and dashes and traps and aoe and invisibility and spell shields and etc. Draven is single Target damage, that's it, and so he's allowed to be good at it. The problem is other ADCs are less like Draven.
> [{quoted}](name=MacKenzie1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zIG6JEc6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-02T22:07:33.382+0000) > > he has low utility for a class that isn't supposed to have utility, yet because adc's are overloaded, he comparably has low utility. So he's given more damage to do his job better, ironically his job is the same as all other ADCs, and so Draven is strong because other ADCs cry about needing slows and stuns and peel and invulnerability and intargetability and knockups and blinks and dashes and traps and aoe and invisibility and spell shields and etc. Draven is single Target damage, that's it, and so he's allowed to be good at it. The problem is other ADCs are less like Draven. This post makes 0 sense. ADC are overloaded yet they have no utility compared to Draven(?) So how the fuck are they overloaded compared to Draven who is one of the few ADCs with actual hard CC (others being Vayne and Ashe).
RaQqa (EUNE)
: Don't u think Draven is too strong right now ?
The simple fact that he only has like one bad match up and he pretty much outrades everything in bot lane in because he pressed Q should tell you he's broken and shitty designed.
CytheGuy (NA)
: I think grievous wounds needs to be looked at
Yeah Grievous wounds is useless atm.
: but varus did go mid riot just ended up nerfing him for pro play
> [{quoted}](name=CasterGilgamesh,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EZOoq2HG,comment-id=001500000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T17:39:26.434+0000) > > but varus did go mid riot just ended up nerfing him for pro play Varus went mid a long time ago, he's no longer viable there. Too many bad match ups due to his garbage base stats and high cooldowns and his lethality/caster build isn't in a good place.
: He has 85% win rate with Teemo support only (climbed from bronze 2 to silver 1 in a day)
: How ? Do we buff them into mid lane/jungle/top lane instead ? Top lane doesn't want mages/ranged champions. Mid lane has Yasuo / Zed / Talon / Irelia , they can't go there either. Jungle ? Kha'Zix / Lee Sin/ Elise / Eve
> [{quoted}](name=Feel Apathy,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EZOoq2HG,comment-id=00040002,timestamp=2019-07-01T17:18:24.850+0000) > > How ? > > Do we buff them into mid lane/jungle/top lane instead ? > > Top lane doesn't want mages/ranged champions. > > Mid lane has Yasuo / Zed / Talon / Irelia , they can't go there either. > > Jungle ? Kha'Zix / Lee Sin/ Elise / Eve That is for Riot to figure it out. Perhaps if they balanced the game instead of rotating the meta to suit their needs we wouldn't have these peoblems in the first place.
: its not really that bad i mean why should mages be limited to just mid lane why cant people have fun in other ways adcs have been mandatory for most of this games history in one way or another but i guess anything to make our adc overlords happy _**/S**_ {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=CasterGilgamesh,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EZOoq2HG,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2019-07-01T17:41:24.642+0000) > > its not really that bad i mean why should mages be limited to just mid lane why cant people have fun in other ways adcs have been mandatory for most of this games history in one way or another but i guess anything to make our adc overlords happy _**/S**_ > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} Call me when i can pick Varus wherever i want.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Tahm kench is still broken in pro play, rework didn't do anything
None of Riot's recent reworks solve the original problem.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hayaishi2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EZOoq2HG,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-06-30T23:41:03.202+0000) > > Yes let me "right click you to death" with my dorans blade. > > Aiming a skillshot is not even hard when you are against champions that pretty much have 0 lane presence. Yeah let a mage burst you with {{item:1056}} or {{item:3303}} then ? Your logic makes no sense
> [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EZOoq2HG,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-07-01T02:38:28.582+0000) > > Yeah let a mage burst you with {{item:1056}} or {{item:3303}} then ? > Your logic makes no sense Brand and Zyra would like a word with you.
: Aiming a skill shot to burst is much better than being right clicked to death.
> [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EZOoq2HG,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-30T23:05:04.615+0000) > > Aiming a skill shot to burst is much better than being right clicked to death. Yes let me "right click you to death" with my dorans blade. Aiming a skillshot is not even hard when you are against champions that pretty much have 0 lane presence.
Show more

Hayaishi2

Level 9 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion