: > [{quoted}](name=pOzXgNancy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ynuNAHAF,comment-id=000200000000000100000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-30T19:19:33.378+0000) > > How am i hiding anything at all? > > The account name is in every screenshot but the honor level one. > > Again you're just using whatever excuse you can to attack me. > > Again just trying to attack me. > > Not everyone wants / has to play all their games on one account. > Why do you think some popular streamers have 4-5+ accounts I think you have to play all your games actually, leaving or just straight up inting is completely against the rules, and I highly doubt you weren't inting in some way with shit like 4x {{item:1053}} on Veigar or {{item:3070}} and 5x {{item:2015}} on fucking Malphite (considering that the Malphite game was also a ranked game, if you wanted to try whatever off meta ''build'' you were going for, go do it in a normal game first) I don't understand why they didn't claim to ban you for throwing instead of being toxic in chat, because then this would make a lot more sense.
Sadly this can be bought at the last second by selling all items. You'd have to check OP.gg to check buy history to figure out if it did happen.
: > [{quoted}](name=TrikzterzArma,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Wj2Woei9,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-09-13T09:32:50.084+0000) > > Lootboxes is to 100% gambling, and should not be legal Mystery boxes aren’t gambling in the context you’re implying. You’re still receiving a product, just not one of your choosing. Gambling (18+/21+) usually involves trading money for potentially nothing in return. The only reason gambling is restricted because of the high risk of loss should be restricted to adults who know the consequences. You can’t restrict people from purchasing a product if they agree to buy it.
> [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Wj2Woei9,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-09-13T10:57:38.482+0000) > > Mystery boxes aren’t gambling in the context you’re implying. > > You’re still receiving a product, just not one of your choosing. Gambling (18+/21+) usually involves trading money for potentially nothing in return. > > The only reason gambling is restricted because of the high risk of loss should be restricted to adults who know the consequences. You can’t restrict people from purchasing a product if they agree to buy it. That absolutely is gambling. That's what you don't realize. Gambling defined by the courts ; "A person engages in gambling if he stakes or risks something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance or a future contingent event not under his control or influence, upon an agreement or understanding that he or someone else will receive something of value in the event of a certain outcome. " https://definitions.uslegal.com/g/gambling/ Editing because I know some people are going to argue semantics : What is valuable is absolutely subjective unless there is a definitive market price for what you obtain. If I want X and get Y, I didn't get the value I wanted for the money I spent because of the RNG.
shot040 (NA)
: He still kinda wins a 1v1 against anyone, which is I think what he means.
If he's playing against a ranged champion you can easily bully him out of lane.
: > haven't explained why you dont listen to any of it. Because nearly every iota of it was outrageously, hilariously, bad. Really, *reaaaaally* bad. As in "this would 100% kill the game completely" bad kind of ideas.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LBukyLF7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-01T04:20:34.386+0000) > > Because nearly every iota of it was outrageously, hilariously, bad. Really, *reaaaaally* bad. > > As in "this would 100% kill the game completely" bad kind of ideas. That's absolutely untrue. You're acting like Blizzard here. "NAH BETA FORUMS ARE JUST FILLED WITH BAD FEEDBACK" *reads feedback describing 2 000 bugs on 10 spells, explains exactly what's wrong with the scaling and damage* *Blizzard : Btw that chair over there? It's fixed!* Game devs just live in their own little bubble and they think everything they want is what the game needs. But that's simply not true. Ever since this mentality became rampant, you can clearly see a sharp decline in the number of players in those games. WoW, LoL and HS being prime examples.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hkv10Bb9,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-07-31T23:45:23.318+0000) > > League isn't a porn game. While there's nothing wrong with sexy champions, there is such a thing as too much. League already has plenty of females and males alike that are wearing revealing clothing(or just no clothing at all), and/or act in a sexually suggestive way. We _really_ don't need more. > > Also, as a female player, I can honestly say that I absolutely hate to play/look at most of the female roster for this reason. I second this And also cosplaying almost any of the female characters is quite impossible for me with all of the the revealing clothes etc. I don't have the best body and i'm really self conscious about it, so i can't really cosplay anything. What we need in league is more body types. The same thin hourglass is getting kinda boring imo
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hkv10Bb9,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-08-01T00:04:39.325+0000) > > I second this > > And also cosplaying almost any of the female characters is quite impossible for me with all of the the revealing clothes etc. I don't have the best body and i'm really self conscious about it, so i can't really cosplay anything. > > What we need in league is more body types. The same thin hourglass is getting kinda boring imo Why does it matter if they're not "the best body type for you"? In theory, with all the fighting they do they WILL get slim. Illaoi is about the size of what you'd expect from a women who's strong boned/bodied.
: Riot have actually been doing a great job of releasing both sexually appealing women for their male audience, such as {{champion:145}} and {{champion:246}} and strong empowering women for their female audience, such as {{champion:498}} and {{champion:164}} . Please don't forget that a lot of women strongly dislike the overt sexualisation of female characters in video games, so please respect their feelings towards the sitation as well and realise Riot is actually doing a good job recently of appeasing both parties.
> [{quoted}](name=Toþykachu,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hkv10Bb9,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-31T23:12:54.679+0000) > > Riot have actually been doing a great job of releasing both sexually appealing women for their male audience, such as {{champion:145}} and {{champion:246}} and strong empowering women for their female audience, such as {{champion:498}} and {{champion:164}} . Please don't forget that a lot of women strongly dislike the overt sexualisation of female characters in video games, so please respect their feelings towards the sitation as well and realise Riot is actually doing a good job recently of appeasing both parties. ... Most of the women I know don't play those champions. They typically prefer stuff like Ahri, Sona, etc. > [{quoted}](name=Toþykachu,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hkv10Bb9,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-31T23:12:54.679+0000) > >strong empowering women for their female audience Silly statement. Other champions exist that are strong and carry lore about how extremely good they are.
Prozzak (NA)
: I mean the outcome of this would be the same then. If they get one item, you get no items you still only end up one gold ahead. Its no different. The one gold is supposed to be a minor consolation for no item, it isn't supposed to be equal.
The problem then happens that there's no consolation. It's a pity-prize. And the difference between 1 gold and 1 item is not even funny.
: Hey! Are you freezing before the loading screen pops up, during the loading screen, or at some point in game?
I've personally experienced 2 crashes ; the first time was during Loading screen, I noticed the game just didn't pop-up after exiting champion selection. I managed to get back to the reconnect screen, which I clicked at that point I was locked for a good 10-15 minutes straight staring at a black screen trying to access something to close the game down (including trying to have a dumpfile). The second time was after the game had just ended. I got stuck on the exploded nexus and couldn't exist the same way it happened during the loading screen; my 3 friends who were playing with me though had no problem.
KazKaz (OCE)
: "He's balanced out by the fact that most of his damage is in the form of skillshots", this is not an excuse for him to be nuking people....
I mean.. Yes. It is. There are people who have point-and-click nukes in the game right now and are far more problematic than an Ez. If you dodge the Skillshots, Ez does no damage. Point-And-Clickers though.. Also remember this ; Ez essentially gets all that damage because he doesn't build crit or attack speed. An actual ADC can assassinate you by point-and-clicking you for half a second because you ate 3 crits during that time.
Durzaka (NA)
: He does have like a 35-40% pick rate in EVERY tier as well. If anything having a 47% win rate with such a monstrous pick rate (that puts everything else to shame) is a testament to his strong.
That's because of how safe he is. His E makes people happy. Same reason why sivir is picked so often - her shield is just that much better than having other champions that are far less safe.
: Are you running in fullscreen mode? If so, this may be why you get locked up and can't access your desktop without force quitting, making it impossible to access the crash dump prompt.
It's pretty bad. I'm playing Fullscreen as well, but I've never had a game lock up my computer like this. You legitimately have to turn off the session to even be able to get off the black screen or the screen you froze on.
: > [{quoted}](name=LuxButt99,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EAprM7uh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-18T18:51:31.905+0000) > > her q cooldowns early were just nerfed if you still have problems with lux it's not the champ at this point I don't even know why she was nerfed so hard, and I personally don't like lux
Because she had too much utilities and she wasn't nerfed hard. She had her ult get a whopping .25 ratio increase, along with major CDRs on it that no longer requires a reset. Her Q has a longer CD at 1-2, shorter Cost at all times and shorter CD at 4-5. No idea why people claim she's been nerfed. Is it because her shield isn't busted anymore?
CEZORD (NA)
: Note to Riot after 1 million mastery on Veigar: He needs a buff or rework.
Not sure if Troll, but I got Gold within a month of coming back to the game after a 4 years off. I play Veigar, too. 1 million mastery means nothing. I've played against people with that much mastery and ... yeah.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hazare,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rzUixto3,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-07-18T04:52:46.256+0000) > > This isn't a stress problem, it's a coding problem. I have no idea how people don't understand this. > > The stress the SERVERS have isn't affecting the CODING of the game. If you seriously think that the same code cannot behave differently when being ran a handful of times versus when it is being run many, many times, then you are ignorant of how coding actually works. There is a reason that code is first tried by one person, then by a few people, then by a playtest team, then on a "early access" environment, then finally pushed to live servers. At each stage, with the increased number of people playing at once, new bugs may arise that were unseen with a smaller population.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rzUixto3,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-18T04:55:00.744+0000) > > If you seriously think that the same code cannot behave differently when being ran a handful of times versus when it is being run many, many times, then you are ignorant of how coding actually works. > > There is a reason that code is first tried by one person, then by a few people, then by a playtest team, then on a "early access" environment, then finally pushed to live servers. At each stage, with the increased number of people playing at once, new bugs may arise that were unseen with a smaller population. If you seriously think that that's the problem you know nothing about the history of this game. This is 100% spaghetti code problem. It's bricking computers when it fails to launch properly. Alt-F4, Task Manager, Alt-Tab, name it you can't do it. Also; it's completely laughable that you seem to think they don't have the resources to stress-test the code a billion times, if needed, in a vacuum. WoW is an older game, with a code that's written a hundred times worse than LoL's and even their patches don't just brick computers.
Canfrith (NA)
: Riot please fix your client.
Yeap, just had this happen. It bricked for the first time on loading, and just now it made me rage because it bricked my computer on the ending screen. This is poor coding. It's so bad that I can't even Alt-tab, Task Manager or even access the critical error window.
rujitra (NA)
: The PBE is not able to be a stress test. Remember Clash? Worked fine on PBE - worked fine in smaller regions - complete shitshow in large regions.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rzUixto3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-18T04:39:21.355+0000) > > The PBE is not able to be a stress test. Remember Clash? Worked fine on PBE - worked fine in smaller regions - complete shitshow in large regions. This isn't a stress problem, it's a coding problem. I have no idea how people don't understand this. The stress the SERVERS have isn't affecting the CODING of the game.
: Just had 3 people go afk in 5 mins in a game.
They might've had a problem... like me. Tried to connect to the game, stared at a black screen for 10 minutes. Couldn't even close the client.
rujitra (NA)
: Obviously they wouldn't have released it if they could anticipate the issues... The PBE is great for identifying bugs, but it can't identify everything as it's not enough of a stress test.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e1dZg0VO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-17T22:53:34.864+0000) > > Obviously they wouldn't have released it if they could anticipate the issues... > > The PBE is great for identifying bugs, but it can't identify everything as it's not enough of a stress test. That just means they didn't bug test properly enough. There can't be this much corruption between editing between PBE and live servers if it had been properly tested.
Aplorix (NA)
: This just happened to me. It made my game hell, I managed to reconnect, but I had to deal with a bad ping and then it randomly crashed and we lost the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Aplorix,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QWi4L0lF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-18T00:27:10.422+0000) > > This just happened to me. It made my game hell, I managed to reconnect, but I had to deal with a bad ping and then it randomly crashed and we lost the game. I had to completely restart my computer. I could use the Windows button to prop up my taskbar, but it wouldn't let me close league or change to Firefox/Task Manager. At all. This isn't computer-side, it's *very* clearly client side.
Rioter Comments
Ornn (OCE)
: i think her damage is fine especially bcause her skills are spammable. I was able to trade out with darius early untill he got phage and bleed me for 400 with only autos. i think she has massive manna issues but thats about it her ult is skill or nothing simple
Personally I disagree. Many skills are spammable and do far more damage than hers. Does she need a scaling buff? Definitely. Her damage is subpar compared to other assassins. Most of her actual burst is behind her ult and that's just... yeah. You can't really have an ult that is this easy to counter or dodge be the main burst, especially since the damage itself is just super front loaded. Her Q needs to be imbued with Earth to even be remotely strong enough in terms of damage. Her passive takes too long to recharge. But she's fun. Like, a lot of fun. Just that her damage is super low compared to how other assassins are right now.
: He doesn't need to be reverted, they just have to evaluate what went wrong. For instance, does the dragon/ghost last TOO long? Does Morde NEED full exp on minions as well as being good with runic shield? I suspect one of the main reasons he is a problem is his duo lane interaction with exp. He becomes an overpowering force too quickly. Arguably he is taking more poke in this way, but maybe he's powerful enough to live without it.
Urm... are you serious? Those are not the reason why he's mainly banned. The main reason is the fact that if you're a squishy and eat a SINGLE TIME his 3rd Q, you're erased from existence. I once played full AD morde with crit chance and TriForce. 3rd Q was critting for 2.4k and I had one more item to buy.
dangopee (NA)
: This would actually be an interesting mechanic in bot lane where both ADC have that one crit rune and build up their crit stacks little by little and then blow their crit. Who can get the crit first? The more you AA the minions more you push the wave but the closer you get to your first crit which could decide the lane.
It would give a lot of strategic value and actual counter-play to the current crit problem many complain about. In the video I showed, you can even see a pro game in the world stage that got completely turned around because, in that one single fight, someone got crits and the other didn't. They both had the exact same items built too. It's not even remotely fun.
: Or just dont crits are fine the way there are. The yasuo main.
As a Yasuo main myself, I prefer my own idea. It'd actually balance Yasuo out and maybe even allow them to give him some love. Crits in the current state are an horrendous mechanic that gives me nightmares much like how old Dodge used to.
Rioter Comments
: Darius has been stomped in lane and useless in fights in every match he has shown up in. Way overhyped
I think the thing is, it's his potential to probably be able to spin an entire fight around on it's head if the circumstances are right. (Gets engaged on, hits a really good Q, heals for massive amounts, team gets there and suddenly it's a free team fight where Darius is just Dunking everyone around.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ariel the Cruel,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=V0WsriPU,comment-id=000800010000000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-02T01:44:08.711+0000) > > Remember when she had 25% dodge chance when moving? XD I remember when her W was a toggle. Ah.. the good old days of completely eating turrets alive (Even more so than she does now)
And eating entire waves... Or stacking 2 BTs and even if you were 0/9 you could 3 v 1 and get out with a triple :'D I miss you old ricochet </3 (0/9 into 3/9 and getting a turret because of double BT + boots is true, I'm the one that did it. It was ridiculous.)
: Sivir isn't that strong, but she's been a notoriously high-picked ADC for any hard-engage comp because she makes the job so easy.
she's also really good for disengage comps (Janna/Sivir = lol, bye bye!)
: > [{quoted}](name=Emmy Cha0s,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bKd1UWQl,comment-id=000000010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-01T13:40:24.490+0000) > > {{item:3742}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3078}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3156}} {{item:3022}} {{item:3025}} {{item:3139}} > > Yes, building full tank means you do no damage. Cause clearly there are no tank items in this entire game that increase damage output or shred armor. Such a thing surely couldn't possibly exist, right? Right?... > > Wait, why would we need armor pen against squishies that haven't built a single armor item? lol? you do realize champions have a base armor stat that increases with every level they gain right? and you would never build {{item:3025}} {{item:3139}} {{item:3156}} on a titanic hydra build, sorry but nice try
Talking from a perspective of a Yi that played Devourer/Titanic/BORTK yesterday and killed a tank nasus with ult active in under 3 seconds while AOEing his team down to 20% in that same 3 second, you're wrong if you think you absolutely do no damage with Titanic. Talking as a Tank Sion or tank Renek that nearly half hp's teams in this sequence for renek Auto W + Active (Active dealing nearly TWICE as much damage) or in this one for Sion : Q + Auto + Active, you're wrong.
Penns (EUW)
: I never had any problems hitting the stun, or at least catching the enemie(s) in it. Because its not hard. If the Veigar player has any type of brain, knows how to use his E and doesnt just randomly place it, you wont be able to "just walk out of it" lmao. It also has 9 seconds cooldown late game which is retarded. Even if it has some "counterplay", how is it "a complete and utterly bad spell"? The delay doesnt even matter wtf. Veigars E is like Blitz hook or Morg Q. Miss them all game (which is impossible with Veigar), hit 1 good one and the game is won. And it IS pointless to build MR when youre ahead. Abyssal is ok, maybe even an Athenes as well, but both of these items wont safe you against Veigar when he reached 3 items. Which is stupid. Go build a QSS too, have 200 AP, do no damage, the rest of their team is mostly AD too, be useless, but hey... at least Veigar didnt oneshot you mid game amirite?
I think we can rule the fact that you're bad. Abyssal is GREAT to stop someone with burst potential, especially an early negatron. "You can't miss Veigar's E". There is SO MUCH WRONG right there. Veigar's E has been considered HORRIBLE by literally ANYONE playing him. Do you remember the old E? THAT was OP and couldnt be missed. Also, how does an AOE **POSSIBLE** stun relate to a 3 second snare and a grab that puts you completely out of position? You can't even determine why Event Horizon is strong and push it on the "It stuns and has a big zone urrr". Your claim that "It's REALLY OP, MORE OP THAN OP" is based on your own shitty perception. If Event Horizon had such a high success rate, veigar would have a 70% ban ratio and a 90% win ratio to follow it. But it's odd, veigar is practically never banned. For someone with no counter play, I'd imagine he'd be perma banned like Garen is. At least banned as often as Cho'Gath. Look at the graphic you sent me and evaluate why some of those champions are making such a comeback. You might stumble upon the actual reason why veigar's coming back. Veigar at 3 items means you're at 3 items too, or you're just fucking terrible and the veigar's better. Nothing more, nothing less. At 3 items, you've got an abyssal, a zhonya and a Death Cap. Which means you've got MR but no HP to back it up. For me? Against a Veigar at 3 items I've got : ROA Abyssal Rylai. Less AP than veigar, more than enough HP to survive his entire burst and kill him because he's squishy as all hells. Anyhow, I'm done trying to explain to you why and how veigar's actually good. You might understand one day, but certainly not now. Seems too logical for you. {{champion:91}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:16}} are here to say hi. Find the common cause.
Penns (EUW)
: >Are you actually dumb? I'm legit wondering if you even consider what you're saying. I remember someone saying "people can walk out of the middle of Veigars stun without even having boots". lol. I also said "instead", not "his Q and his ult should be a skillshot". You cant counterbuild against Veigar. If I wasnt too lazy Id do the math, but Im sure you wont survive level 13 700 AP (3 items) Veigar burst with like 150 MR, which is already WAY too much for a mid laner with 3 items. So 1 stun and youre dead. And 1 stun isnt that hard to hit honestly.
If he's got 700 ap and 3 items completed at level 13 you fed him ridiculously hard. Even pro players don't reach 3 items at level 13.
Penns (EUW)
: So... how does move speed work in this game if I got it wrong? You said you see "people walk out of his E while being centered directly on top of them, without boots". His E radius is 375 isnt it? So you would need over 375 move speed to run out of it even if it had a one second delay lol. Go ask anyone if they rather have Trundles useless melee bite that does some dmg, slows for basically nothing and steals some AD or the aoe 2.5 second stun with over 1000 effective range that traps people in it even if they dont get hit and amazing zone control. Anyone that says he would prefer Trundles Q over Veigars E is just a fking Veigar fanboy that rejects anything that makes him look good. The only one that "literally seems to be in Bronze 5" here is you since high elo players already found out how strong Veigar actually is lol. Yo, if only low elo players cant play against Veigar, how comes he has one of the highest win rates in Diamond, but not in any lower elo? http://www.lolking.net/charts?region=all&type=champion-winrate&range=weekly&map=sr&queue=1x1&league=diamond What exactly do you do when Veigar uses his E? You cant move because you walk into it like an idiot, but youre also not allowed to stop moving? Veigars E is more than strong CC, its broken CC. You literally need to flash/ blink out of it or youre dead in mid game fights. Also the thing is that Karthus ult is like, the most telegraphed ability in the game, has a way higher cooldown and can be interrupted as long as he doesnt waste his passive for it. And it doesnt have toxic scaling that punishes you for winning against him with an AP mid laner (hi {{champion:86}}) and dont say "just build MR" because when youre ahead its fucking pointless to build MR just to not die to your lane opponent.
You're hilarious. "It's pointless to build MR to maintain an advantage"? Do you know that Veigar's E can simply be dodged? 1k effective range, seriously? It's still the most telegraphed of all his skills "HEY LOOK I'M WAVING MY ARMS IN THE AIR!!" Also, he's got a really high win ratio in Diamond? You mean, the good players are able to play against good players and have an actual chance to win if their team knows what to do? If the enemy team doesn't counter pick? You're aware that in Diamond ELO people NEVER pick veigar in the first few pick because of how bad certain match ups are? You want to talk about how "Broken CC" is? Getting Eaten by Tahm is Broken. Getting Suppressed is Broken. Fucking Polymorph is broken. Amumu's ult is broken (Much more powerful AOE stun that can't be evaded unless you managed to get out of the effective range). Veigar's E, is a complete and utterly bad spell because of the actual delay it has. It's not even comparable to any CC ult or most of the other CCs either BECAUSE IT HAS NO DAMAGE ON IT. You **CAN** stun 1 or 5 people. Or you **CAN** stun 0. The ONE part that is strong of Veigar's Event Horizon isn't the CC, it's the Zoning Effect that comes with it. Are you aware why it's so good? Juggernauts. You know what else is good? ANYTHING that can zone/disengage. Literally ANYTHING that has those capabilities are considered "great" in this current Meta. Does that mean they're OP? Fuck no. It means they've got strengths that can be used.
Penns (EUW)
: Theres no way someone without boots WALKS out of Veigar stun LOL. It has .5 seconds delay and its radius is 375. In order to WALK out of it in .5 seconds, you need 750 move speed, not taking into account reaction time or the hitbox that would still hit you even with 750 MS. So yeah... Theres also a psychological effect to his E, most people wont dodge anything in there for shit. Also I think Veigar can cover pretty much his whole cage with W and Q. One of them is most likely gonna hit and W or Q + ult is a free kill against everything worth ulting for anyway. Most of those abilities arent even near as good as Veigars E LOL. Even Trundles Q? That little ass slow > Veigars aoe, ranged, 2.5 second stun/ awesome cage? Then again, when Zed came out and he was seen as useless, people were saying "he doesnt have a reliable escape, unlike Talon", so I guess they just gotta learn themselves...
What are you even saying? Veigar's E can EASILY be walked off starting as soon as he begins casting it. Are you even aware of how move speed works in this game or how animations work? Veigar's E appears 0.5 seconds AFTER the animation, which means AFTER the cast which is another 0.3 seconds. You've got a whole 0.8 seconds to walk straight out of it, and unless you let a veigar get close enough to use his E by standing still, that just means you're bad. Trundle's Q? Steals AD and slows for 75% for a second, with a CD of 4 seconds. That's more than enough compared to a stun that, unless maxed, won't stun for 2.5 seconds UNLESS you're an idiot and walk into the stun. You literally seem to be in Bronze 5 with how you consider Veigar's current power. Are you SURE you're not in Wood elo thinking someone's OP because he just killed you after you build full glass cannon? Unless you're silver and less, no one's gonna be like "OH SHIT VEGAIR USED E, STOP MOVING". Absolutely no one. And, regarding how skillshot/skill placement works, no, he can't cover his whole cage. It's not even remotely hard to just dodge meteor then run into the stun to dodge the skillshot that's coming. I've done that plenty of times and laughed my way out after the stun was over (Hey man, you didn't one shot me with Ignite + Ult and just missed your Q and W? Well hahahahahahaha, let me stay there for 1.4 more seconds and I'll be on my way, good bye!). You seriously need to review the definition of "Strong CC". If you think a **CONDITIONAL** CC that can be evaded or even countered by just not running into the edges is better than 90% of what I wrote there, you should go play AI a bit more. Meanwhile, I'll keep playing in Gold and grind my way up as far as I can while enjoying free wins from bad veigars. {{champion:45}} IS THAT A SHORT JOKE? (On another Note, Karthus as (on a general amount of AP) a Veigar ult times 2.5 because it deals roughly 1k per target at level 18 and max build.)
Marthian (NA)
: A competent Veigar player will just poke it off with Q, disengage momentarily, then try again while you have no shield. He isn't going to be an idiot and burn his ult to pop banshees. Also Void Staff.
A competent enemy will just dodge the Veigar's slow moving Q and save his Banshees.
: They can just jump over it and kill {{champion:45}} anyway. The 0.5 second delay is the main reason I believe {{champion:45}} is weaker now. Personally I would just reduce the stun time and stun range, or even make it similar to {{champion:412}} ult, where only one person gets the majority of the effects; so let's say only one person gets stunned, and the rest get slowed. Any of that would have been better instead of giving it the stupid 0.5 second delay... People who actually knew how to play can easily dodge it now, while people who know how to play {{champion:45}} cannot stun people on their own accord; they have to have an opponent that is stupid enough to get stunned. In fact, I distinctively remember people tend to max Q first, then get E up to level 3 for it to become remotely useful, before they even start to contemplate about adding points into W; but then they would go "Nah", and max E out anyway.
To be honest I only level my Event Horizon to level 2 before putting all points into W. If not, you lack damage during teamfights and level 2 Horizon is what's required to hit a W on a target that was dumb enough to walk into it.
Penns (EUW)
: I never said Veigar wins against Zed did I? I just said that his ult is flat out broken, has no real counterplay and shouldve been made a (slow ass) skillshot instead so that he actually has to hit his stun...
Are you actually dumb? I'm legit wondering if you even consider what you're saying. "Better make the ONLY SINGLE POINT AND CLICK SPELL IN A PERSON'S ENTIRE KIT BE A SKILLSHOT SO IF HE WIFFS IT, HE'S FUCKED." Is the traduction of what you just said. It's a short range for a squishy ass mage with a SINGLE burst spell that can be a point and click in his entire Kit. The rest? Can all be evaded and dodged. So now, let's nerf the 1 thing that makes veigar even remotely viable and make it so someone with a Banshee's Veil can block it. Very bright 10/10, best solution World. Not like it can already be blocked by Braum's Unbreakable and Yasuo's Windwall, by buying a Zhonya or a Banshee's Veil. If you complain a burst mage with a burst CD of 60 seconds with 40% CDR can point, click and kill you for building like a tool (Hey man, they have someone that can kill me in 1 or 2 hits? Better buy that full damage, no resistance build, I'll be able to survive him right!?) then you clearly have a problem with your own gameplay. Meanwhile, {{champion:45}}'s going to enjoy killing squishies that don't know how to counterbuild until they learn.
Penns (EUW)
: Crappy stun? His E is like the best non ultimate cc ability in the entire game lol you dont need to hit the stun.
I'm sorry, what? I see people with no boots actually walk out of Event Horizon while it's centered DIRECTLY on top of them. Let that sink in ; No boots, walks out from the exact middle of the ability. It's a terrible ability that requires the enemy team to be complete idiots or to be PUSHED into it. Even then, the area is so big they can dodge skillshots and your Dark Matter without any problems while having Leeway to counter attack. Not only that, they can flash out of it very easily. Anything with a small dash up can easily get out of the zone before it even appears. Best non ultimate CC ability? Cho Gath's Silence, Cho Gath's Rupture, Morgana's Bind, Fiddlestick's Silence, Fiddlestick's Fear, Nunu's Iceball, Nasus's Wither, Ekko's Passive, Annie's Passive, Garen's Silence, Lux's Binding, Leona's E, Lulu's Slow, Nautilus's Q and E, Rammus's Taunt, Renekton's W, Ryze's Snare, Skarner's E, Tahm's Devour , Swain's Snare, Talon's E, Teemo's Blind, TF's W, Thresh's Q and E, Trundle's Q and E, Udyr's Bear Stance, Volibear's Toss, Vi's Q and Zyra's snare > Veigar's E. Anyday, anytime. Being able to deal with a single target with a rough 80% to Guaranteed success rate > Veigar's Buggy E that anyone and their great great grandmother can walk out of if they're not CC'd to begin with.
Penns (EUW)
: Weaker but 1.0 + 0.8 enemy AP scaling is still more than enough for being point and click and ranged = having no counterplay outside of untargetable bs lel.
Or you can buy a bit of MR and play an AD champion that blocks missiles ({{champion:157}} ) Or you can buy a bit of MR and play an AD champion that becomes untargetable while being nearly out of range from any of veigar's abilities ({{champion:238}} ) Or you can burst him down pre-6 and buy MR to make him have an even harder time ({{champion:63}} ) Or you can learn how to dodge his skillshot/crappy stun. Your choice mate.
: It will take time for the low elos to realize how bullshit Veigar is. And lol zed hasn't been pick/ban ever.
... Zed hasn't been picked/ban ever?Season 3 Season 4? No? Doesn't ring any bells?
Pikmints (NA)
: I feel like {{champion:90}} could get a smidge of love. He has what's probably the least safety in his kit of any champion, being as immobile as Syndra and Vigor but without safety too. His W and E do nothing for safety, His Q has a cast animation and can miss meaning either if it misses or if the enemies didn't need spells to get to you then your Q closes the gap between you and your opponent(s), and your ult has a cast animation and hold you still too meaning unless you get your opponent low enough to flee you also closed the gap by casting your R. Possibilities: Looking at his kit, the only ability that could afford to have additional purposes would be his W as it's only used to push lanes (poorly compared to the rest of his kit) or as a setup for his ult. Perhaps he could gain additional movement speed while he's over it as anything more than a movement speed buff would probably be too much for him. Or the above could be inverted, granting Malzahar additional movement speed for each enemy champion standing on it. While I think his E has enough power on its own, perhaps adding a passive "Damaging enemies while they're afflicted with Malefic Visions will grant Malzahar an additional X Movement Speed for 1 second." This would mean he only gains his boost in combat unlike the first idea, and would be harder to get than his other ones as he needs to hit 2 things in order to receive the benefit like Brand, just without the hard cc. This could also be adjusted to work only against afflicted champions or only work with additional spells or auto attacks if it needs to be more situational (as autos could also make his a good chaser [which would not be good]). TLDR - Since Malzahar doesn't have any safety, nor does he have the burst to stand out from the immobile mages that do, he should get something even if it's small.
... Are you taking some really good stuff? Malzahar is one of those immobile mages that can safely farm/push lanes from under turret and, at level 6, 1 v 1 anyone. And you want to buff him?
: "Oh man, nice flash, nearly got it" to an opponent is called trash talking. Please, don't nitpick " How? So anytime I compliment an opponent it automatically becomes sarcastic? Ok. You get offended by compliments now, too. Do you also get offended when people say "Good game" or "That was close!" or "You almost got it!" If you do and automatically take it as sarcasm then you shouldn't be so sensitive. "OO GET REKT IN THE FKN ASSHOLE KED AHAHA LELEL"" Is annoying and vulgar. But jeez trying to throw dirt at others in a conversation on a forum is just low.
> [{quoted}](name=VulDread,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=AzE0kGPE,comment-id=0005000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-25T01:39:37.463+0000) > > "Oh man, nice flash, nearly got it" to an opponent is called trash talking. Please, don't nitpick " > How? So anytime I compliment an opponent it automatically becomes sarcastic? Ok. You get offended by compliments now, too. > Do you also get offended when people say "Good game" or "That was close!" or "You almost got it!" > If you do and automatically take it as sarcasm then you shouldn't be so sensitive. > > "OO GET REKT IN THE FKN ASSHOLE KED AHAHA LELEL"" Is annoying and vulgar. > > But jeez trying to throw dirt at others in a conversation on a forum is just low. You see, that's not what I did. What I did was post a sarcastic comment that is equivalent to trash talk. Same way as "Not even close" can be used for "Oh man, nice flash, nearly got it :P" is sarcastic towards an opponent that could've flopped flash by a ridiculous margin.
: ""Oh man, nice flash, nearly got it :P" <- Trash Talking" That's not trash talk, that's being nice to a teammate to commend them for their mistake. ""OO GET REKT IN THE FKN ASSHOLE KED AHAHA LELEL"" This is trashtalk ""lol fucking scrub failed flash" <- Insulting" This is trashtalk.
Not at all. "Oh man, nice flash, nearly got it" to an opponent is called trash talking. Please, don't nitpick and refuse to read context. I'm clearly talking about what you say to opponents. It's also something called "sarcasm", like I could be ironic. Your : ""OO GET REKT IN THE FKN ASSHOLE KED AHAHA LELEL"" isn't trash talking, it's just poor communication skills. If you have to use memes to try and trash talk, you're doing it wrong. But hey, I'll give you amends for a nice try! ;)
Xemeron (NA)
: This ban system is a joke...
Well, I was just reported for asking our tristana from my last game why she didn't come help in mid (3 v 4 for roughly 3 minutes). Result? She gets a turret, enemy team dives us, they get a turret top, we all die, thresh included (just joined us at the very end) and we get 2 kills. Her answer? "I can't 1 v 5 kid" "It was a 3 v 4 for the longest time :|" "K muted toxic". So now I'm confused. Am I at risk of getting banned because I questioned a teamate's poor decision making? She reported me at the end and said "enjoy your ban toxic as f***" I mean, seriously? People are reporting and calling toxic for the smallest of reasons and they're **encouraged** into this because they COULD VERY WELL get someone banned **Simply** because that person questioned their bad decision. Do I have to never question their bad decisions and let them screw up my game just because they felt like it?
: That's pretty much the same thing. It doesn't matter if it is trash talk or flaming. (also trashtalking IS bad spotsmanship) Someone will probably be oversensitive and report you for whatever you say, call you toxic, and white knight to victory.
Trash Talking with the enemy isn't bad sportsmanship, it's natural. It happens all the time in any sport, in real life. Trash talking does **not** equal disrespecting an opponent. "Oh man, nice flash, nearly got it :P" <- Trash Talking "lol fucking scrub failed flash" <- Insulting The first is banter/trash talking and I often had people adding me after the game because we both trash talked and teased one another.
: how much did they make last year in profits ?
Last time I heard a number it was roughly 480mil? Nevermind, just checked google : Riot Games earned $624 million from League of Legends last year, and that was only good enough for second place on the top-ten free-to-play earnings list. In 2014, however, it's shot to number one, and is poised to be the first to break $1 billion in microtransaction revenues.Oct 24, 2014 Article : http://www.pcgamer.com/league-of-legends-has-made-almost-1-billion-in-microtransactions/
: I'm sure a $25 million from annual revenue would solve that - Me
25? I'm pretty sure that's the number they made back in Season1 ...
gubigubi (NA)
: Thats a pretty BS statement. There has never been a point in time where there was more than 3-4 ADC being played. Also Sej is ether oppressive and destroying whole teams or she is pretty alright. Right now she is pretty alright. I don't see any reason to give her buffs she has 49% win rate and doesn't feel weak to play.
Season 2 would like to have a talk. Cait, Vayne, Graves, Kog, Corki, Ezreal, Ashe, Sivir, Trist and Twitch all saw play back then. Edited for Clarity : Cait, Vayne, Kog, Graves, Corki, Sivir, Ez, Twitch, Sivir and Trist all saw pro play too. Most likely Ashe too for her ult.
Afeee (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=DropFill,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eVEoftE6,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-09-18T05:25:31.074+0000) > > Why? > Graves only deals physical damage, is short ranged, his dash range is also very short. He is one of the most balanced adc's when strong. Vayne on the other hand... no he is not When he is strong he's cancer: you can't go below 1/2 HP at any point during lane else you're instantly dead
Better than other ADCs which you can't fall below 70% hp before they burst you down from 600 range.
: People really shouldn't have to read this...
> [{quoted}](name=redniwediS,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=iuOZoBbN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-09-18T15:16:11.758+0000) > > People really shouldn't have to read this... If only the day where they don't have to comes... :|{{summoner:3}}
Tiropat (NA)
: and the best part is it wouldn't even deter the champs with the insane mobility
Exactly! It would only further the problem! Why am I getting downvoted when I'm saying the truth? That solution isn't viable as it wouldn't fix **anything**.
Show more

Hazare

Level 83 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion