: There's a large difference between skirmisher and bruiser. Bruisers survive extended trades due to raw base stats skirmishers survive due to outplaying, hence why there are assassins who are skirmishers (ekko comes to mind). Not to mention, yasuo was never intended for top lane, in fact, he was intended to be a bot lane melee adc. The only reason people played him top was due to it being easier to farm in, which in the current meta, it is not (for yasuo).
> [{quoted}](name=Spicy Rice,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jTQ0EPsn,comment-id=000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T03:17:44.437+0000) > > There's a large difference between skirmisher and bruiser. > > Bruisers survive extended trades due to raw base stats > That's literally what Yasuo is, silly. He can attack through your thornmail while outhealing you all the while. Jax, Yasuo, Fiora, are all bruisers while being skirmishers alike. > skirmishers survive due to outplaying, hence why there are assassins who are skirmishers (ekko comes to mind). No, they aren't. Assassins are slayers, so are skirmishers. Ekko isn't an assassin and hasn't been in forever. Same with Diana who people misleadingly call an assassin despite her never having been one. These guys are amazing at extended trades and fall in the same category as Riven, Yasuo, and Jax.
: you say that like it isn't just as easy for a mage to get seekers....
Seeker's isn't nearly as effective against a champ who can sit there auto attacking you over and over again. That's one reason why magic resist is so much more influential than flat armour because shit like Conqueror exist (which Yasuo takes) and the fact that he can beat you down repeatedly without any cooldown on auto attacks. Meanwhile mages do have a very long cooldown early game. Not saying they are healthy, I hate how powerful mages get with a single item. But yes MR is mroe effective.
: I mean, Tyler1 got banned. Dunkey got banned. There are probably more... seems inconsistent though.
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Endeavor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AtEYhR3a,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-14T20:19:16.417+0000) > > I mean, Tyler1 got banned. Dunkey got banned. There are probably more... seems inconsistent though. Meanwhile that Malphite is still playing. Speak of inconsistent.
: > [{quoted}](name=HazeVictory,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jTQ0EPsn,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T19:56:57.892+0000) > > Except he is a bruiser and has always been. Yasuo isn't a bruiser...
He is a skirnisher. He excels in extended trades. He is a bruiser. What he isn't, is an assassin like you'll prefer calling him.
: Simple nerf, remove his stupid shield, so he isn't so safe.
That, in itself would be a very strong move.
: oriana is hard LB while an assassin, is also a mage and is decently hard a good viktor can easily win lux can poke yas down with e spam annie has been considered a decent yasuo counter pick for the longest time Taliyah is a pain in the ass for yasuo and thats just off the top of my head
Out of all those mages, only Annie deals well with him. Along with Malzahar as I had mentioned. Another mage who would do well would be perhaps Ahri. But even then what is keeping you from going Hexdrinker as the first item?
Zardo (NA)
: Lol not quite. People often leave their adc for dead to dive the enemy ezreal/ahri or something.
No, no. It's the adc who goes split pushing most of the time. I know, I'm a bronze player. :)
: Don't listen to this guy ADCs don't need peel he is trying to trick you. ...as a Kat main I know these kinds of things :)
Can confirm. Adc's job is to split push and they should continue doing the same.
: Morg can still be played mid, she can just also support. So can Lux. You're actively trying to force Yasuo out of the lane he was designed to be played in, not because the players naturally migrated up there, but because you want him to be elsewhere. Real big difference dude.
He's cancer in the lane and unless you've got a better way to keep him healthy in the game let's hear you make points instead of mashing the downvote button.
: Or he's played Midlane because he was actually designed to go against Ranged champions...
Same as Morgana and Lux who were made to play mid but now fit a different role after being changed overtime? No, let's make a special exception and never change Yasuo.
: Ok... and how would you accomplish that? What sort of change would you make to him that will force him to move to top lane? What sort of change would you do that isn't just going to completely destroy him? Since it's the "easiest way to fix him" you should have an idea of how to accomplish this.
Give him the same set of changes you gave to Irelia. Nerf his base MR to start off with. They'd buffed it a couple of seasons above which made him even more popular in the mid lane. This has been done successfully time and again before. > [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jTQ0EPsn,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-06-14T01:36:08.877+0000) > > What sort of change would you do that isn't just going to completely destroy him? Since it's the "easiest way to fix him" you should have an idea of how to accomplish this. I am not here to completely destroy him. This isn't %%%%%%%. Stop making it sound like I am asking for James Deen to pull these nerfs.
: i left mid because of yasuo u want him to come after me wtf dude? hell no
You'd be surprised at how even most top lane matchups go against him.
: He doesn't scale well enough to justify being put so behind by dealing with his top lane matchups.
He scales just as hard as Fiora. Arguably better. He can do top lane just fine. The only champs who would give him trouble are those such as Darius or Renekton who can beat him in the early game over extended trades.
: write a bug report
I am not even sure on whether this is a bug or just my ping. I wish others would shed some light on this.
: Can you explain why you think vlad and yasuo aren't hyper carries? Vlad is a hyper carry, when he's 6 items his stats far outclass any other mage. >Mis lane doesn't have a single hyper carry. None of them an deal enough dps althrough Yasuo does come close. Azir, kassadin for obvious reasons. >In the bot lane it's just Vayne, Jinx, Kaisa, Tristana, and Twitch. Kogmaw for obvious reasons. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- They're all ticking time bomb champions.
They just don't deal enough DPS. Yasuo comes close but he will never out damage a Jax, Yi, or Tryndamere. Or even a Kayle but she's ranged. Kazzadin and Azir aren't hypercarries for the same reason. A carry is someone who deals a shit ton of DPS and carries fights using the same. Kogmaw may be one but I haven't seen a lot of him lately so I wouldn't be in a spot to comment.
: True. Yasuo just doesn't have the right stats to duel most top laners.
Don't get me wrong, that's what I meant to say. He is in the same boat as Fiora and Jax. He does have the stats to do well, but his early game is just too strong for mid lane with all the free babysit mechanics he's given. In the top lane he will have to play safe and use his whirlwind right in order to get kills instead of how he just walks around and jumps in the moment his shield goes up. Yasuo can do well in the top lane if played by a person who has the tiniest bit of patience. Jax and Fiora do it just fine despite playing VERY similar.
Salron (NA)
: Yasuo was designed to be a midlaner, stop fucking gaslighting From Riot themselves: https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/champions-skins/champion-reveal/yasuo-unforgiven-revealed >Yasuo's early game fragility makes him a champion best suited for the shortest lane on Summoner's Rift: mid.
Who gives a shit? Zyra and Morgana were made for the mid lane but fit support better. Yasuo fits the top lane better as a bruiser. They should just nerf his MR and send him there where he would be at home.
: Seems at least halfway reasonable. Top can absorb a little more of the pick rate of {{champion:157}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:31}} and can make peace with {{champion:223}} staying top permanently. But it can't be just a one-way migration or else top will become even more overcrowded, so there must be a population exchange. Expel {{champion:67}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:30}} from top and have them go only bottom and mid instead. Bottom actually needs more champion class diversity badly anyways. Also adjust {{champion:10}} until she actually properly fits into top lane... Right now she only goes top because she has a weak laning and top is the lane that matters the least to lose. She could be a proper AP fighter during laning and still have strong scaling (just not AS strong).
Vayne, Quinn, and the other range champs need to be dealt with better. Dota does this by giving melee champs phase boots and a blink dagger and if league did something similar I am sure we'd see less range in the top lane. However these are shit implements and that blink dagger is especially cancer so I'd rather they figure something else out. But yes, those champs are better off leaving the lane. Yasuo as a bruiser however fits right into the top lane and should be at home there. It's just that it's so easy to use range champs up there even something as stupid as AD {{champion:117}} works ffs. Top lane needs a hard looking at.
: Yeah I agree. Most top laners dont have projectiles in their basic abilities so hes basically got 2 abilities in lane. Thats the reason he sucks shit in top until 6 where he gets armour pen.
The real reason he goes even top imo, is because top laners can compete with Yasuo at his own game (ie, extended trades). Whereas mid laners be it assasins or mages have very long cooldown windows which make it a shit ton harder to deal with Yasuo's windwall and passive shield. In the top lane you've got plenty champions who are again, melee only, and a lot who have no way of poking such as Fiora and Jax outside of walking or dashing upto the opponent. These guys can beat Yasuo down in extended duels when played right and don't rely on really long cooldowns. Same goes for juggernauts such as Darius and divers such as Renekton or Camille who have a easy time doing extended trades where Yasuo has to compete and be mindful of his shield.
: The way I imagine a hypercarry is a champion that uses 6 items better than the champions in it's role. The ones that come to mind are things like: * TOP: Kayle, Yasuo, Vlad, Tryndamere * JUNGLE: Karthus, Master Yi, * MID: Cassiopia, Kassadin, Kayle, Karthus, Yasuo, Vlad * ADC: Vayne, Twitch, Jinx, Kog'Maw, Kai'sa
No. Yasuo and Vlad aren't hyper carries. In the top lane the only hypercarries are Kayle, Yi, Tryndamere, and Jax. In the jungle again it's Jax, Yi, and Trynda. Mis lane doesn't have a single hyper carry. None of them an deal enough dps althrough Yasuo does come close. In the bot lane it's just Vayne, Jinx, Kaisa, Tristana, and Twitch.
Thilmer (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=HazeVictory,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUWqRxQt,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-06-13T18:54:17.405+0000) > > He isn't a hyper carry and you only say that crap about his early game because you play champs such as Voli and Darius in the top lane. > > He isn't an hypercarry?! My balls. Go watch his champion spotligth. They clearly say he is an hypercarry. He is basically an hypercarry that reaches late game with two ítems because he has one of the most stupid passives in the whole game.
Those spotlights are utter bullshit. You realize that when they classify Ekko and Diana as assassins and don't understand Master Yi isn't one either.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=HazeVictory,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jTQ0EPsn,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-13T19:41:01.786+0000) > > He isn't being shoved into the top lane. He was supposed to be a top laner and IS a top laner, along with being a mid laner. > Guess what, Meta Changes. Morgana was meant to be a midlaner, so were Zyra and Brand. He isn't a bruiser, that's why he shouldn't be Top.
Except he is a bruiser and has always been.
: > [{quoted}](name=HazeVictory,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jTQ0EPsn,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T19:21:25.488+0000) > > You just don't understand logic. No, I am not telling them to make Yasuo into an Irelia silly. I'm telling them to move him to the top lane like they did with Irelia by nerfing her MR. But I don't want everything to be shoved into my lane that Riot fails to balance. That's why I made my post **against** your point, which you obviously don't understand.
He isn't being shoved into the top lane. He was supposed to be a top laner and IS a top laner, along with being a mid laner. Stop being sentimental here. As a top laner myself I would welcome a melee bruiser such as Yasuo over a ranged champ such as Ryze in the top lane any day.
Moody P (NA)
: yasuo is a counter pick to a handful of mages, loses to others and the rest are skill matchups God forbid a melee champion contest mages for lane dominance I know, but he isn't half as oppressive as you would like to believe
The only mage who counters Yasuo, who I can think of is Malzahar. I play the mid lane. Have played it for a long time. Yes, he is oppressive. The fact that he doesn't have windows of cooldown where you can abuse him in itself makes it cancerous to play against him when most mages/Ap assassins have long cooldown durations on their abilities early game.
: > Give him the Irelia treatment and send him to a lane where he needs to put in the effort a Except Irelia autowins Top Matchups, due to her Passive being procced. Also, why it is always us that have to deal with unbalanced Shit? Does everyone in League **and** Riot say ,,Hey, we can't really nerf that, but we can push it to Top, no one will care."
You just don't understand logic. No, I am not telling them to make Yasuo into an Irelia silly. I'm telling them to move him to the top lane like they did with Irelia by nerfing her MR. And that said, as a top laner myself I never face problems with Yasuo. Yasuo is balanced in the top lane and doesn't dominate it. You've got counters to him, champions who can straight up beat him in 1v1s and even those such as Jax, Tryndamere, and Fiora, who can hold their own against him in the very late game. Stop complaining about it. Yasuo should always have been a top laner by design. Top lane was always a tank/bruiser lane and Yasuo is a bruiser at the end of the day who shouldn't be mid in the first place.
Neriticc (EUW)
: Irelia nerfed 50 times, still highest ban rate in pro leagues globally.
What they need to do is give her a nerf without follow up cheapskate compensations pulled out of a donkey's ass. Stop throwing in compensations when the point of nerfing her is to make her weaker, and not maintain her winrate from dropping.
: > [{quoted}](name=CHEWYARMS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HRGLALVM,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-13T16:03:58.090+0000) > > tanky as champs like{{champion:122}} Darius tanky, lul. He is the squishiest Juggernaut out there.
Lmao I laughed hard on this one. If you're comparing the tankiness of a champion with Darius the champ's already a lost cause.
Rioter Comments
: He IS a hyper carry, but its not like Yi, Q and get a penta
He is not a hypercarry. Jax, Yi, and Tryndamere are the only melee hyper carries in the game.
Moody P (NA)
: yasuo isn't a hyper carry and his early game is where it should be
He isn't a hyper carry and you only say that crap about his early game because you play champs such as Voli and Darius in the top lane. If you're talking of mid lane, no Yasuo shits on every single AP champion I can think of. His early game is far too good for the late game he gets. Now if they moved him to the top lane he wouldn't be such a big issue but in the mid lane he is.
Jamaree (NA)
: And make Ahris upset? Nah fam Edit: wait, how you gonna say win rate doesn’t matter then immediately bring up win rate?
Yes. I don't give in to the power of hentai.
Rioter Comments
: Took you 13 days to come up with that 10 year old response. lmao
: Toxicity seems to be ramping up for the summer.
Dude, you're sitting at a 40% winrate with a 7.5 / 7.2 kda. Normally I wouldn't base one's success on KDA, but you're playing ADC, a class which is supposed to carry fights. You die too much, and even checking op.gg you're usually never in the top 5 most influential people on your team. You need to realize that few people love to bark. A lot of them cannot take the stream of constant feeders, trolls, and ADCs who afk farm all game only to get caught out and die to the opponent assassin. I understand that it still doesn't justify toxicity, but people need to stop being snowflakes and for once open their eyes and realize a lot of toxicity merely stems from having players on the team who fall behind and don't even try to get carried, further helping the opponent team snowball.
: hecarim getting nerfed before riven and vlad no vayne nerfs in sight for such a toxic champ
Why the fuck is Volibear getting buffed? He's one of the best lane bullies already, is super tanky as a juggernaut, and does his job just fine. Darius also doesn't need any buffs but an adjustment where they're better off reducing his damage for better scaling attack speed instead. Ekko is in a damn good spot anyway. Ekko does NOT need buffs in any way shape or form. Those Akali nerfs also don't make any sense since I consider her to be in a good spot right now. She's the more balanced than she's ever been and the actual cancer element in her kit had already been removed.
Falrein (EUW)
: April Fools theories
Tiamat actually works on Teemo but most people never find out because they are too afraid of being judged.
: I don’t know what you’re smoking but I’ll take some if you’re selling. How am I not confident in a pick? You’re saying I think you’ll suck, but that’s not at all what I said. We’ve had this discussion here time and time again.
That's exactly what you're implying. Unless you wanna read into how the curtains were blue, smoke till your eyes go red.
: this is simply an issue with your pc/connection the majority of people do not have the same issue. And it is essential to rank play, how else can making a team comp with random people or counter pick your opponents work? I have an easy solution for you, get a better pc/laptop or better internet which ever is the issue.
> [{quoted}](name=Right Nutt Only,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AjVHsAwE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-13T20:38:33.989+0000) > > this is simply an issue with your pc/connection the majority of people do not have the same issue. And it is essential to rank play, how else can making a team comp with random people or counter pick your opponents work? I have an easy solution for you, get a better pc/laptop or better internet which ever is the issue. There is no issue with my computer or network. The locking system doesn't immediately show up after the banning session and everybody faces it. If you still think my PC's broken, then tell your parents to buy you a new PC and see how that goes.
: Dota 2 vs LoL discussion
> [{quoted}](name=AstroArchon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xl1A6KFM,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-01-17T01:53:40.084+0000) > > Which game is better, and why? Write out your opinion and list reasons. > > Here is mine: > REASONS WHY DOTA 2 IS BETTER THAN LOL > 1) Dota 2 is generally harder > The increased difficulty filters out bad/undedicated players. > > 2) Dota 2 heroes are free > All Dota 2 characters are free, but you have to pay for each and every LoL champion. > > 3) No masteries/summoner spells > Makes the game less complicated. > > 4) Better mechanism > Dota 2 has unique features such as missing when attacking uphill, denying your own creep/tower, and denying your own teammates. This gives the game very good depth. > > 5) Better items > Most LoL items are just straight up stat boosters that are not interesting at all. But the vast majority of Dota 2 items have some kind of passive/active that makes them very unique. For example, Shadow Blade can make you invisible, Ghost Staff can make you immune to physical damage, Black King Bar makes you immune to all spells, but not to basic attacks, Blood Stone allows you to suicide which prevents the enemy from getting gold, etc. > > 6) Better skills > In LoL the skills are very poorly designed and very similar to each other. > For example, try to name a champion that has a skill that triggers a bonus effect upon consecutive attacks. You would get: Aatrox, Braum, Caitlyn, Diana, Ekko, Gnar, Jax, Jhin, Kennen, Kindred, Master Yi, Twisted Fate, Udyr, Vayne, Vi, Volibear, and Xin Zhao. > Try to name a champion that has a short range skillshot dash, you would get Ahri, Caitlyn, Ekko, Ezreal, Fiora, Gragas, Graves, Kalista, Kayn, Kindred, Lucian, Nidalee, Renekton, Shaco, Vayne, Zed, and Zoe. > Try to name a champion that has a skill that allows them to have a special effect on next basic attack, you would get Camille, Draven, Ekko, Fizz, Garen, Gragas, Jax, Leona, Mordekaiser, Nasus, Rek’sai, Renekton, Rengar, Shaco, Shyvana, Twisted Fate, Udyr, Vayne, Vi, Volibear, Wukong, and Xin Zhao. > In Dota 2, abilities are a lot more unique and powerful. For example, Terrorblade can swap health percentage with an enemy, Ancient Apparition can prevent all healing, Wraith King can respawn on the spot at full health and mana, Anti Mage and Queen of Pain both have very long distance and instant movement abilities, etc. > > 7) Better Meta > Dota 2 has a better meta. Hard carries like Kunkka can be used to support, and supports like Visage and Omniknight can be used to hard carry. In LoL occasionally you’d get supports like Lulu or Karma mid, which is somewhat decent, but still nowhere as fluid as Dota 2. Also, almost all heroes in Dota 2 are viable even in professional gameplay. In TI7, only 8 heroes were never picked for the entire duration of the tournament. But in Season 7 Championship, 64 champions were never picked. Also, in TI6 the hero Techies was picked, which is the equivalent of picking Teemo at the S6 World Championship. > > 8) Better patches > Riot releases new champions every few months, with the new champion always either being overpowered or somewhat obsolete. Then Riot has to release patches very frequently to nerf the overpowered champions into oblivion, and scramble to make the obsolete ones useful. Also due to poor champion design, Riot had to completely rework multiple champions to fix them. > > 9) More competitive > LoL doesn’t even have a feature that allows to spectate high level games that are going on, but Dota 2 has a feature that allows you to spectate high level games by specific hero. Also, during Dota 2 tournaments there are commentators between games who freeze the replay of the previous game to explain important team fights to the audience. > > 10) More lenient chat politices > In LoL you can get banned quickly for saying stuff, which is just stupid in my opinion. Do you really need to punish people for typing "kys" in chat? It doesn't take more than a couple of reads through this forum to realize just how immature the LoL community is. Most posts on this very thread are spam champion icons and nothing more.
: Yeah no if you’re last pick and want the highly contested champ that our first and second pick don’t own, I’m banning it.
> [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4oEwYuZI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-13T18:10:07.638+0000) > > Yeah no if you’re last pick and want the highly contested champ that our first and second pick don’t own, I’m banning it. If you'd grown up with other hobbies perhaps you'd be more secure in other's picks. You're one of those trolls who ruin a perfectly good game and then cry surrender at 15 when the team loses.
Rioter Comments
: Anyone else unsettled over Riot pushing jinx as the LoL mascot?
Meh. I'd be much happier if they used Ahri as their mascot as she sells far more. Don't believe me? Ask any teenage guy who their favourite League character is, and 10 cents most of them would know of no character other than Ahri.
: disconnecting (net is fine)
> [{quoted}](name=VergubaDstryr,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=Jidp01PM,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-10-13T05:41:05.286+0000) > > are there server issues for anyone else right now? i am listening to spotify and posting this while not being able to connect to a game. i was disconnected for most of champ select as well and this never happens to me. stable connection to ethernet. hope i dont get banned for afk jeez. I play from work. A place which relies on providing remote sessions to customers sitting on the other side of the world yet League disconnects. Can claim my network's fine most of the time.
: That's not against the rules, my suggestion is just don't pick your main(mains?) pick a dummy champ, then when they ban the champion, pick your main and get "angry" for banning your champ. WORKS EVERYTIME! I do hate those kinds of people though sadly, you could just dodge sometimes.
> [{quoted}](name=Tracker57,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4oEwYuZI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-13T02:39:59.889+0000) > > That's not against the rules, my suggestion is just don't pick your main(mains?) pick a dummy champ, then when they ban the champion, pick your main and get "angry" for banning your champ. WORKS EVERYTIME! > I do hate those kinds of people though sadly, you could just dodge sometimes. That's just as bad when you wanna play a midlane assassin like Katarina which people often ban. And that's not talking of Zed and Yasuo mains who (cough, cancer) who need to make clear what they're going to play due to how often those champs are banned.
: I hate Master Yi
> [{quoted}](name=Tychusfindlay918,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=c7qHhnB9,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-10-13T01:10:33.610+0000) > > I seriously fucking hate him. > > I hate that he can build 3 items and insta delete anything in the game. > > I hate that you can't itemize against him. > > I hate that his kit gives him so many bullshit ways to evade damage while his main source of damage is undodgeable. > > I hate that the only answer to him is CC, which ISN'T A VALID ARGUMENT FOR WHY HE SHOULD BE CONSIDERED REMOTELY HEALTHY. Theres nothing to dodge from him, you can't outplay him, you can only outstat him (which usually only works in the early game or if youre playing an equally BS champ like tryndamere or jax) or try to CC him. > > And yeah, I know he isn't supreme god-tier otherwise we'd see him a lot in competitive play. But I despise yi as a champion. Whoever thought he was a great idea should look back at how he's aged as a champion and reconsider his decisions. What do you mean? Yi is a complex character to play. You need to 'dodge' CC with him and if you're low on health you need to 'meditate'. How often do you see other characters use it? Only Yi does that and you need to time it for when opponents aren't around or you're in the bush. See, strategy! If you really want a braindead champion play Teemo or someone who needs to poison the opponent to get a kill then you'll realize how complex Yi is.
Rioter Comments
: Yi/Tryn
Yi is another cancerous character who Riot does nothing about. Now watch 98 IQ Yi mains come down and use their argument of 'oh, but CC hard stops him'.. Well, duh? CC is a counter to every assassin who isn't a skirmisher. If the only way to stop a character is to use hard CC against him then the character is broken. There need to be more ways of countering a character than to sit around and have you CC user come by to your rescue, and in the mean time always build Zhonya's hourglass so Yi doesn't kill you in the meantime. There, found a cure for you.
Mc Raton (NA)
: Nerf Fizz trickster cooldown already...
> [{quoted}](name=Mc Raton,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xY8AP95z,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-10-12T02:01:23.947+0000) > > This pain in the a­** champion already buy 40% cooldown reduction, why he is still allowed to have an ability at 16-10 second, reduced to 6 second with cooldown reduction, to be untargetable, double tap Dash , AoE and deal a fair amount of damage in same time ?(270+75% AP level 5) > > He deserve a cooldown increase on such an ability since he already buy the cooldown cap with every item. He could use a nerf, Fizz is frustrating to face as most of his spell is targeted and fairly easy to land. Make it possible to trade or catch him as the game goes on. Fizz and Akali both have abilities which are better than most character's ultimates, but at far lower costs. If Riot knew anything about balance, they'd set the cooldowns and costs on these abilities better.
: > [{quoted}](name=HazeVictory,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YqqoAtr6,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-10-11T20:32:08.831+0000) > > That's no reason to keep towers from attacking hey and making her completely invincible to attacks from other single target assassins. So it's wrong for a champ to have an unique abilty? Like I get its annyoing but other champs can one shot you under the tower easily too and get away. The difference between them and Akali is: her burst isnt as high as theirs is. She cant just 100-0 you in less than a second. Akali has to set it up by ulting, using her e, proccing her passive, etc. She doesnt have this 0815 combo that works the same all the time, like most other assassins. (Ekkos EQ, Talons WQ, Kats QE, ...) So the fact they have such high burst, they can bear taking a tower shot or two, since the dont need so long to assassinate their target. They can easily get in and get out without dying anyway. Even if it doesnt work as fine, almost everyone of them has like an easy 'get out tool' too {{champion:245}} just gonna R out or use his passive ms {{champion:91}} gonna just p-p-p-parcour {{champion:238}} W, (btw untargetable through his ult, so easy tower dives here too) {{champion:55}} can e back on a minion {{champion:105}} we all hate his trickster {{champion:141}} can escape with e or use q as gapcloser and so on. So as someone who regularly plays assassins its fairly easy to dive a target and get out without dying or even taking much dmg. So I dont understand the issue with Akali here. Shes not untargetable shes simply invisible. Use an aoe, non targeted cc spell when shes diving you and its gg.
> [{quoted}](name=NoLifeLoser69,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YqqoAtr6,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2018-10-12T10:49:50.936+0000) > > So it's wrong for a champ to have an unique abilty? Like I get its annyoing but other champs can one shot you under the tower easily too and get away. The difference between them and Akali is: her burst isnt as high as theirs is. She cant just 100-0 you in less than a second. Akali has to set it up by ulting, using her e, proccing her passive, etc. She doesnt have this 0815 combo that works the same all the time, like most other assassins. (Ekkos EQ, Talons WQ, Kats QE, ...) > So the fact they have such high burst, they can bear taking a tower shot or two, since the dont need so long to assassinate their target. They can easily get in and get out without dying anyway. Even if it doesnt work as fine, almost everyone of them has like an easy 'get out tool' too > {{champion:245}} just gonna R out or use his passive ms > {{champion:91}} gonna just p-p-p-parcour > {{champion:238}} W, (btw untargetable through his ult, so easy tower dives here too) > {{champion:55}} can e back on a minion > {{champion:105}} we all hate his trickster > {{champion:141}} can escape with e or use q as gapcloser > > and so on. > So as someone who regularly plays assassins its fairly easy to dive a target and get out without dying or even taking much dmg. So I dont understand the issue with Akali here. Shes not untargetable shes simply invisible. Use an aoe, non targeted cc spell when shes diving you and its gg. The only hero there who can stay under a tower for an extended period is Fizz, and he is broken himself. People just don't mention him coz he isn't played as much. Zed and the others need to get a kill and run out as soon as possible. As for Katarina, it isn't even a unique ability. Literally every character with a gapcloser can use it to get out. Katarina still needs a minion to do so and her gapcloser is far inferior to let's say Kha'zix's or Jax's. No character can force you out of your tower and clear an entire wave while you're gone. No character other than Akali that is.
Show more

HazeVictory

Level 7 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion