FSRER (EUNE)
: Because Kaisa is one of the Adc's you can't counterbuild (and Adaptive Helm won't do much when she spams 200 ad and 200 magic damage per half a sec with max attack speed) and can hardly catch out of guard And Ezreal is just a obnoxious poster boy who has not been receiving well deserved nerfs because they think that less people would play him aka less people would buy skins for him Fixing either of them is not even that hard! Kaisa just needs the missing health damage removed And Ezreal needs his Q mana cost increased in max rank, his W base damage, ap and ad ratio (especially ap) lowered, his E having a 15 seconds cooldown max rank and his R, that god damned overpowered as hell ability, nerfed to oblivion by getting a lower base damage (because having a global ultimate with 350/500/650 base damage is not ok) and it's scaling from 100% ad to 60% increasing by rank and it's ap ratio from 90% to 50% maxing out on 95% at max rank, rewarding you for farming and being ahead.
wow you really just want to gut ezreal into oblivion. xD
: Yasuo has the highest CS per minutes out of all the champions in league no matter what elo
Yasuo is a garbage champ, every single thing about his kit is extremely forgiving. Hell even his ult is forgiving in that if you're under turret it'll teleport him to the outside of the turret. I don't really give a fuck what his winrate is, absolutely no part of his kit is fun to play against.
: Is it now time to nerf Tristana?
At the very least they should bring down her early game damage, its ridiculous for a hyper adc to have so much early game potential.
: The image in the post shows her E, do you not think that's subtle? The entire reason Shyvanna is now primarily an AP champion is because of it, I think it should have more clarity.
You casted it into a bush you don't have vision of, of course its going to look subtle, you ninkampoop
: Kayle's visual design missed the mark
Lutein (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mr Elessar,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VEos07lv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-11T18:43:25.007+0000) > > Define "casual player". > [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VEos07lv,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-11T19:17:12.165+0000) > > How many games do you play per week? I find your claims inaccurate since I, personally have been amassing BE much faster than I was gathering IP. > As a casual player you should also thank riot for changing runes thus making you not have to spend upwards of half a million IP in runes and pages. To play from time to time and not aim for everyday win exp. I have been gaining a level/month so far for playing 2-3 days/ week with 1 game a day (win or lose doesn't matter), I am still around lv 85 only, most of my shards are still shards, because I want to have at least 1 shard for a champ and Disenchant only repeatables. My Total BE is 7800 atm, after farming an year for it. I have been playing since 2009 and have around 1000 hours total playtime over the 10 years. > [{quoted}](name=Unker139,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VEos07lv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-11T18:42:05.877+0000) > > I'm a casual player with 25 champs - a dozen of which I've never played. I have 15K be and 37 champion shards. I can unlock champions far faster than I can learn them. I don't see a problem. This is the definition of a new regular player who plays at least one game a day. Most of the time aiming for a daily win. AND doing ALL events so far. Not casual at all.
You want to keep a champion shard... that counts as stock piled BE... /facepalm
Lutein (EUNE)
: I hadn't been able to buy a champ now for the past 1 year. Leveling for BE system killed the game.
: 13 champs over 1000 days w/o a new skin
Pretty sure all those champions have more skins than {{champion:143}}
Scrai (EUW)
: make ranked afks and rage quits lose double lp
I'm against this only because outages happen.
Mimr (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WKoV1efU,comment-id=00170000,timestamp=2018-12-15T11:27:44.235+0000) > > this is kind of my point. I can get all of this stuff from other champions who also won't ruin the comp by being immobile no-CC melee champions. Shyvana doesn't stand out in any meaningful way and there's really no reason I'd want one over, like, Nunu or Elise. Hell, if I want fast clears, lock in Mundo; he's perfectly fine in early duels and scales into a massive meat wall. She counters tanks because they don't win the stat check, but that's about all she's good for. > > Shyvana doesn't need to be complex but she certainly needs to have more to her than being viable just based on how good her numbers hold up to other meta champions. Shyvana isn't really immobile though. If you get your angle right she can be a pretty good initiator and ganker with R, unlike the likes of Mundo. Comparing her to stuff like Elise is moot because they serve completely different functions. Elise is an early game gankmonster, Shyvana is an objective taker and mid-lategame teamfighter. I dare you to pit an Elise against a Shyvana who has an equal amount of gold in a teamfight at the 30 minute mark and see who is more effective. About stat checks: yeah, guess you're right about that, but the again, every tankbuster wins by virtue of "stat checks", whether you're talking about Vayne, Shyvana, Kog, Fiora or whoever. The common trait between them is that they all have easily applicable true or %HP damage and the common trait between tanks is that it's not very hard to hit them with said damage (a properly played Fiora will have no trouble hitting all her R vitals on a tank) because of the very function they fulfill in a team (locking down enemy damage dealers, protecting allied damage dealers and being a general damage sponge). The skill expression here for tanks is locking down the tankbusters so that their teams can deal with them while the tankbusters need to avoid said lockdown in order to kill the tanks. But in an isolated 1v1, a tankbuster should kind of autowin against a tank because of how they work. Just like an immobile ADC should lose to the likes of Zed and Kha'Zix if he's caught farming alone. In other words, that argument is kind of moot as well. And again, Shyvana's numbers don't need to hold up very well to "current meta champions". While she can be played quite successfully in this meta it's no secret that it doesn't really fit her. Like most tankbusters, Shyvana is a counterpick because tankbusters by definition do not have the kits to be meta by themselves (they wave in and out of the meta depending on how meta tanks are). Wait until the next tank meta rolls around and watch her pick and winrate skyrocket again.
I don't think Shyvanna is immobile, so much so that I don't even run flash or ghost on her, I take exhaust for that extra early dueling potential because once I get 10/11 with two AS items my dragon form is a 30ish second cd.
: 🎁🎉 HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ahri ! 🎁🎉
: Don't have kids if you are not going to raise them properly
Wish your parents had listened to your advice.
: Rito Has Been Bamboozled
Grats on being rich?
Dynikus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=1 Trick Shyv,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TwzjxI0Y,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-07T08:55:43.973+0000) > > Can you link that? https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/TGYs0hwO-2018-end-of-season-rewards-and-honor
> [{quoted}](name=dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TwzjxI0Y,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-07T08:58:29.247+0000) > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/TGYs0hwO-2018-end-of-season-rewards-and-honor Thats actually reasonable.
Dynikus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=1 Trick Shyv,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TwzjxI0Y,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-07T08:29:01.983+0000) > > Nah, like I said for the last few years the games been dying for me. I would play for a few months out of the year and stop. If you check my match history I think its been 6 months(ish) since I last played, I hit gold stopped, found out in September(?) that I would have to grind(beg) to honor 2 before the season end to get my rewards and well, here we are. You actually have until February to get honor 2 to get your ranked rewards.
> [{quoted}](name=dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TwzjxI0Y,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-12-07T08:52:49.620+0000) > > You actually have until February to get honor 2 to get your ranked rewards. Can you link that?
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=1 Trick Shyv,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TwzjxI0Y,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-07T08:29:01.983+0000) > > Nah, like I said for the last few years the games been dying for me. I would play for a few months out of the year and stop. If you check my match history I think its been 6 months(ish) since I last played, I hit gold stopped, found out in September(?) that I would have to grind(beg) to honor 2 before the season end to get my rewards and well, here we are. So you made this long winded post, after getting punished, for a game you don't plan to play again while also not being willing to give up your account, uh huh, sure, I believe you.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TwzjxI0Y,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-07T08:39:11.210+0000) > > So you made this long winded post, after getting punished, for a game you don't plan to play again while also not being willing to give up your account, uh huh, sure, I believe you. til 5 paragraphs = long winded.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: Can I have your account?
> [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TwzjxI0Y,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-07T08:29:45.250+0000) > > Can I have your account? Sure. Guess the login name and password and its yours.
Jamaree (NA)
: See you in a week.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TwzjxI0Y,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-07T08:24:57.588+0000) > > See you in a week. Nah, like I said for the last few years the games been dying for me. I would play for a few months out of the year and stop. If you check my match history I think its been 6 months(ish) since I last played, I hit gold stopped, found out in September(?) that I would have to grind(beg) to honor 2 before the season end to get my rewards and well, here we are.
Rioter Comments
NotSid (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=1 Trick Shyv,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZT312IJx,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-02T16:57:35.695+0000) > > It doesn't matter if every minority feels this way or not, but if some feel this way, they should be allowed to speak. If they feel unsafe around the majority, then they will feel unsafe in a room surrounded by them and out of that fear they likely won't speak. This isn't that hard. Stop whining that your (presumably) white male privilege doesn't grant you free access to anything and everything. Minorities need space to speak so they aren't drowned out by the redpilled gaming community. They've never not been allowed to speak.
> [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZT312IJx,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-02T17:59:15.539+0000) > > They've never not been allowed to speak. Yah except when women speak out they receive death threats, intimidations, threats to rape them, etc. etc. How many women have stopped posting on twitter / instagram etc because men were harassing them? I can remember quite a few high profile cases this year alone.
Kythers (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=1 Trick Shyv,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZT312IJx,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-09-02T17:34:39.828+0000) > > Men are not being oppressed if they can't participate in one event. It's an event for minorities to help minorities, men have enough advantages in the game industry & community, why do you need to participate in something that isn't relevant for you to begin with? Yeah tell that to women 100 years ago {{sticker:sg-lulu}} absolutely terrible argument
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZT312IJx,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-02T18:03:25.015+0000) > > Yeah tell that to women 100 years ago > {{sticker:sg-lulu}} > absolutely terrible argument What is your point? That it was worse for women then it is now thus they can't be discriminated against? What. Just what. Please, explain your thought (or lack of) process here.
: > [{quoted}](name=1 Trick Shyv,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZT312IJx,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-02T17:20:07.870+0000) > > He's still racist, but it is not racism. Because racism is a systemic form of oppression. Wow... Being racist is not racism. GG wp.
> [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZT312IJx,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-02T17:23:26.172+0000) > > Wow... Being racist is not racism. GG wp. Correct. Because again, racism is systemic oppression, being racist is just being a shitty person devoid of compassion, empathy, understanding, etc.
Kythers (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=1 Trick Shyv,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZT312IJx,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-02T17:20:07.870+0000) > > He's still racist, but it is not racism. Because racism is a systemic form of oppression. who is being oppressed when they can't participate in something? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZT312IJx,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-02T17:25:51.004+0000) > > who is being oppressed when they can't participate in something? > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} Men are not being oppressed if they can't participate in one event. It's an event for minorities to help minorities, men have enough advantages in the game industry & community, why do you need to participate in something that isn't relevant for you to begin with?
: > [{quoted}](name=1 Trick Shyv,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZT312IJx,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-02T17:13:14.178+0000) > > Wrong. Racism and Sexism are systemic And here's where you're unequivocally wrong. Racism is racism. Sexism is sexism. People that think that you can't be racist/sexist just because it's against the ones not usually getting oppressed are retarded. If you have the stereotypical racist white guy in Alabama and move him to Africa, he doesn't just magically become not racist just because it is the black people who are in charge there. Once again, discrimination isn't fought with "positive" discrimination.
> [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZT312IJx,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-02T17:16:06.178+0000) > > And here's where you're unequivocally wrong. > > Racism is racism. Sexism is sexism. People that think that you can't be racist/sexist just because it's against the ones not usually getting oppressed are retarded. > > If you have the stereotypical racist white guy in Alabama and move him to Africa, he doesn't just magically become not racist just because it is the black people who are in charge there. > > Once again, discrimination isn't fought with "positive" discrimination. He's still racist, but it is not racism. Because racism is a systemic form of oppression.
: > [{quoted}](name=1 Trick Shyv,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZT312IJx,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-02T16:57:35.695+0000) > > Stop whining that your (presumably) white male privilege doesn't grant you free access to anything and everything. once again an assumption, and wrong. but you're balling up a large amount of people into a single group and telling them they're a problem because of something they have no control over, that's not okay. there are better solutions to this than going to the immediate extreme of outright banning people.
> [{quoted}](name=King Braum,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZT312IJx,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-02T17:09:54.583+0000) > > once again an assumption, and wrong. > > but you're balling up a large amount of people into a single group and telling them they're a problem because of something they have no control over, that's not okay. there are better solutions to this than going to the immediate extreme of outright banning people. No there isn't. You can say "I'm not one of them" but here are the statistics: https://www.vox.com/identities/2017/10/15/16438750/weinstein-sexual-harassment-facts http://time.com/3670126/femicides-turkey-women-murders/ https://www.rainn.org/statistics/victims-sexual-violence And thats not even taking into account how red pilled gaming communities are. But consider the reaction in GD and reddit towards this safe space for women and non binaries.
: > [{quoted}](name=1 Trick Shyv,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZT312IJx,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-09-02T16:58:57.274+0000) > > The part where Riot wants to make sure they're reaching out to minorities properly. "What do you mean, that Riot wants their input on Riot's decisions that impact minorities in a community that otherwise disregards them?" You don't do that by completely disregarding everything else. You don't completely exclude the other half. You DO do that by hosting a separate one that IS targeted at minorities, but it's still not assessing the actual issue. There was another thread that explained it quite well but the TL:DR is basically that you don't get the underrepresented heard by isolating them, but by encouraging them and helping them find their voice in those situations. You don't beat racism with "positive" racism. You don't beat sexism with "positive" sexism. Discrimination is still discrimination regardless of who it's against and all it does it breed more discrimination or at best, apathy.
> [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZT312IJx,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-02T17:03:22.321+0000) > > You don't do that by completely disregarding everything else. You don't completely exclude the other half. You DO do that by hosting a separate one that IS targeted at minorities, but it's still not assessing the actual issue. There was another thread that explained it quite well but the TL:DR is basically that you don't get the underrepresented heard by isolating them, but by encouraging them and helping them find their voice in those situations. > > You don't beat racism with "positive" racism. You don't beat sexism with "positive" sexism. Discrimination is still discrimination regardless of who it's against and all it does it breed more discrimination or at best, apathy. Wrong. Racism and Sexism are systemic, they're bred into the culture and fabric of our society. There is no "teaching them to have a voice" or "to be stronger" or whatever stupid misogynist shit you think is appropriate. Women and minorities are not the problem, the problem is our culture that enables men to feel they're entitled to everything, that they deserve everything and that their opinion is all important. This panel wasn't / couldn't address THAT issue, because that is something that must be taken on a local and national level, it requires addressing the many faults of patriarchy and how it damages both men and women and how we can dismantle it. But that is for a different event and should be opened for both genders/non binaries. What this was about, was admitting that 1) sexism is blatant and rampant throughout the industry and gaming community and 2) how you as a female / non binary can succeed and find help in what is otherwise a toxic wasteland of male ego. Gee, I wonder why males weren't invited and oh gee, I wonder why they're reacting the way they did.
: gonna show us the part where you tell the dude to kill himself?
> [{quoted}](name=MetaCosmos,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FULRNb6u,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-02T13:38:19.157+0000) > > gonna show us the part where you tell the dude to kill himself? Red pill community is out right now, if it attacks women / defends men it will always be upvoted.
: A banana can be green, red, yellow or black. This is why the sky is blue.
> [{quoted}](name=Biscuit Bite,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZT312IJx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-02T17:00:06.280+0000) > > A banana can be green, red, yellow or black. This is why the sky is blue. What.
: Tell me, what part of being a minority is a requirement for being a part of a QA roundtable discussion, or reviewing peoples resumes, or the presentation on what a producer does?
> [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZT312IJx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-02T16:54:58.457+0000) > > Tell me, what part of being a minority is a requirement for being a part of a QA roundtable discussion, or reviewing peoples resumes, or the presentation on what a producer does? The part where Riot wants to make sure they're reaching out to minorities properly. "What do you mean, that Riot wants their input on Riot's decisions that impact minorities in a community that otherwise disregards them?"
: This is assuming everyone in the minority feels this way and everyone in the majority will create a problem. it's greatly oversimplifying issues and jumping to a quite terrible solution to things.
> [{quoted}](name=King Braum,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZT312IJx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-02T16:53:27.091+0000) > > This is assuming everyone in the minority feels this way and everyone in the majority will create a problem. it's greatly oversimplifying issues and jumping to a quite terrible solution to things. It doesn't matter if every minority feels this way or not, but if some feel this way, they should be allowed to speak. If they feel unsafe around the majority, then they will feel unsafe in a room surrounded by them and out of that fear they likely won't speak. This isn't that hard. Stop whining that your (presumably) white male privilege doesn't grant you free access to anything and everything. Minorities need space to speak so they aren't drowned out by the redpilled gaming community.
Rioter Comments
Glîtchy (NA)
: Wait explain please
> [{quoted}](name=Glîtchy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1iIUBkTi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-11T00:39:08.617+0000) > > Wait explain please Same champions get skins, once in awhile Riot will throw a bone out to less popular champs, but for the most part its just the same recycling of skins for champs.
Rioter Comments
: Tell me your 3 most played champions and I will tell you your personality and greatest fear.
: Step by Step process to ruin an attractive body
Step 1 to be a condescending jack***. Try to impose your values onto other people.
: If you are dissatisfied with the state of the game, stop buying skins.
I have over $1,000 in my account. In the last 3 years or so, I've put at max $30 into my account.
: It's kind of funny how much u loses games in lose streak.
Can confirm the existence of win / lose streaks. When I played ADC I would win a few games then lose the same amount. However since returning to my jg role and 1 tricking shyvanna I have blown through silver and am now gold and have yet to experience a lose streak. I may lose a game or here (especially if not playing my 1 trick) but for the most part its pretty consistent win streaks with no lose streaks.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Are You A Robot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2Jh8RwbU,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-23T05:45:08.888+0000) > > Is he a liberal or a leftist? There is a significant difference. if you want to get into the semantics game leftist would be a better descriptor.
It isn't semantics. Liberals are center right, leftists are actually on the left side of the political paradigm.
: > [{quoted}](name=Are You A Robot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2Jh8RwbU,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-06-23T04:34:18.223+0000) > > Interesting that you think a Jax main would be someone who hates trump / conservatives. Considering gaming culture being infested with the alt right I'd put more money in any top main to most likely be a conservative. ? No it's just hashinshin that's a hyper liberal. It was really a joke, check out the guy's stream whenever he talks politics, he's abou as hardcore liberal as they get.
Is he a liberal or a leftist? There is a significant difference.
Azadethe (NA)
: Because in organized play, teams collapse on him and shut him down over and over, during gaps between waves/turret pushes. They do it as a team. You can almost never expect that in Solo/Duo, because the pressure the other team's other champions put on ensure that Solo/Duo Queue will split their focus. And even when they do, they don't set up lanes to where choosing to go after Tryn doesn't mean losing an entire lane. Also, in LCS, every player is a good cser, and combat interactions are minimal. Which results in an environment where Tryndamere doesn't actually have a massive lead. If he dies, the other team has 50 seconds to do serious damage taking advantage of his death. He can't just abuse death timers and revive 10-12 times without expecting to lose the game. In Solo/Duo Queue, the circumstances are never perfect to stop Tryndamere.
dunno why you were downvoted, have my upvote for being correct
: #Welcome to: Ask a Shen main Q: So, what made you pick up Shen originally? {{champion:98}} Well, he was a champion originally about shutting down high snowball champions like Riven and Nasus early on. You needed to be ready to be walled off in the early laning phase around a Shen who used his poor pushing power and innate sustain to good use. I also really liked how he was a tank who could use his shield to redirect damage and save allies in the nick of time with his ultimate just to dash in and save the day. You know, before Riot reworked him, taking away his scaling base damages and replacing it with a great dueling tool that is a reverse skillshot. You know, until they nerfed it. Then they took away his sustain in exchange for high base HP regen. Which they also nerfed. Q: Um... {{champion:98}} Oh yeah, let's not forget that his shield hardly lasts at all anymore, got nerfed as well despite not being on demand or controllable. Or the spirit anchor you have to drag around the map like a stubborn dog on a leash. Q: R-right, next quest- {{champion:98}} Ohoh, and how could I forget what they did to his ultimate? Hoo boy. A shield that is now useless until you use it when it's too late. The ultinate cooldown reduction that got increased again for "balance reasons." Apparently the 1.75 second dodge on a 16 second cooldown that eats up a portion of my absurdly large energy bar that takes forever to replenish was too much for our darling top laners like Gnar and Fiora. Which, by the way, have like 200 more base HP than our friend Shen here, despite having far more powerful tools and faster and smoother flowing kits. Q: Why are you still filming? Shut off the camera! {{champion:98}} Oh boy, I *love* getting pushed out of top lane into the jungle. Then getting pushed out of the jungle into support. Then getting pushed out of support into being THE SHOE SHINING BITCH OF TOP LANE! Q: Hey! Ow, stop! Let go of my lapels! {{champion:98}} WHY DOES SINGED GET TO FREELY FUCK UP EVERY MELEE IN TOP LANE WHILE I GET OUT-TANKED BY JHIN AND KINDRED?!? WHY SHOULD I EVER PLAY SHEN AS A TANK IF ALL YOU DO IS FORCE HIM TO USE HIS TOOLS TO BE TANKY, THEN MAKE HIS TOOLS CLUNKY AND WEAK?!? GET OFF ME! Security Guard: Calm down! {{champion:98}} YOU'RE ALL INSANE! Is... is that a syringe?!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!? Q: Keep him still. He knows too much. {{champion:98}} NO! NOO! NOOOOOO-oh... Q: Dump him somewhere outside Chicago city limits. Make sure he doesn't remember anything about this. ##Sadly, we will no longer be resuming our Ask a Main series. Instead, join us for: Do you recognize this e-girl we approve of and feature on the front page of the LoL client?
Shen is constantly nerfed because he runs rampant in competitive if he's viable in solo Q.
: "Ask a jax main" https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ig4W9L5wdII/maxresdefault.jpg "FUCK RIOT NERF SINGED FUCK RIOT NERF SINGED FUCK RIOT NERF SINGED FUCK RIOT NERF SINGED FUCK RIOT NERF SINGED FUCK RIOT NERF SINGED FUCK RIOT NERF SINGED FUCK RIOT NERF SINGED FUCK RIOT NERF SINGED FUCK RIOT NERF SINGED FUCK RIOT NERF SINGED FUCK RIOT NERF SINGED FUCK RIOT NERF SINGED" What made you pick jax? Hes a bruiser What do you like about jax? He's a bruiser that uses tri force that goes in people's faces and whacks them with a lamp. Is there anything you struggle with as jax? SINGED, EVERY ADC IN THE GAME, JAYCE, VLAD, GP, EVERY MAGE IN THE GAME (except kassadin), MY RETARDED ASS JUNGLER, THE ENEMY GRAVES, THE ENEMY XIN ZHAO, THE ENEMY JG WHO CAMPS ME ALL GAME LONG, MY JG IS TRASH, AND DONALD TRUMP AND THE CONSERVATARDS. uhhhhhh... DID I MENTION NERF SINGED?
Interesting that you think a Jax main would be someone who hates trump / conservatives. Considering gaming culture being infested with the alt right I'd put more money in any top main to most likely be a conservative.
Rioter Comments
: If they managed to get an 8k gold lead but haven't managed to close out the game then all bets are off.
Kanzler (NA)
: Why 8k? Why not 7k? Why not 10k? I'm interested in the reasoning behind the number. Or was it just pulled out of your ass?
Whats your point? Any number large enough that short of the enemy team afking / inting will give an almost impossible lead to overcome for the behind team. Where that number is exactly? Well that would be left to Riot's analytics to figure out, I'm sure they could find the breaking point for every elo where a lead is large enough that the games are nigh impossible to overcome. But I don't really think you care about that and only want to make an ass out of yourself.
: Actually, I always believe people who want to surrender are the salty ones
No there's a difference between saying gg afk at 5 minutes when you give up firstblood and trying to surrender at 15/20 minutes when the enemy team is up 12+ kills, several towers and dragons.
Kanzler (NA)
: Arbitrary gold lead at no specified point in the game is arbitrary.
Short of 40 minutes+ an 8k gold lead is a significant advantage at every stage of the game.
Rioter Comments
Yatol (NA)
: Amumu is good for first time Junglers. If you want more Effective picks go to ranked
Amumu is terrible for any jungler in this meta. He is useless. You want to play a noob friendly jungle pick yi. Don't pick Amumu.
Show more

Healing5lut

Level 136 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion