abca98 (EUW)
: I know not everybody knows how to play a role properly, that's why I try even harder to carry them when they say things like "first time support". I have no problem with them being bad. What makes me question myself about the existence of intelligent life on Earth is, for example, when I ask my Nami "please buy wards, their Talon is fed and we need to control him" She only started buying them at minute 30 when we had 3 inhibitors open. Talon ended 29/9/11. Why the **** do they have to ignore someone who knows better than them what to do? Yesterday I told my adc to buy a guardian angel as the enemy Yi was fed. The result ? He muted me and asked the enemy team to report me because I was flaming him (?). I don't get why I have to play with people who simply don't want to win.
sounds like you are hiding a few thing about yourself, like why would someone have a reason to mute you unless you are being toxic. personally, keep to yourself from now on and dont try to help them, they dont seem to want it, the ones that do will communicate when they need to. as far as intelligent life on earth is considered, i have to ask, why would you be passive aggressive about it and nor realise you are considered in that statement you made since you clearly do now understand what they didnt want to hear from you,
abca98 (EUW)
: If I play support my adcs have no idea of how to kite, follow on trades, position or last hit.
I can understand how you feel, but you have to look at it like this, they have never thought of playing support so they dont know how the role is player, and the same thing can be said about adcs in that regarde. instead of being salty and asking an impossible question just play through it the best you can.
Joxcab (NA)
: Except if you actually buy the items then check the advanced stats tab in game for your armorpen, you gain more, sooo...
> [{quoted}](name=Joxcab,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Z7KX6psi,comment-id=000400000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-21T17:39:26.239+0000) > > Except if you actually buy the items then check the advanced stats tab in game for your armorpen, you gain more, sooo... i know about that and yet again, regardeless of the type of Unique passive, it is only allowed to have one active, meaning, lethality should not have more then one active for being Unique. this is why lethality have been a nightmare to level, because they have not fixed he issue of it being a Unique Passive because even tanks with a ton of armour get melted by it because of the fact no lethality is complete with out a Black cleaver with says tanks are useless
: > [{quoted}](name=HeilHiem,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Z7KX6psi,comment-id=000400000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-21T17:24:38.525+0000) > > its just like you cannot run Ardent sensor, Redemption and Mikeals Crucible together for the healing and shield power, since they would be too strong for a champion like soraka or sona to just mitigate damage from healing and shielding allies and that is counting the Masteries that go along with it. Except that they do in fact stack. You obviously are not up to date on this sort of thing at all or you'd realize that. None of those are unique passives anymore and do stack. Additionally their presence affects how much redemption heals. *If you have Ardent Censer, Forbidden Idol, Mikael's Crucible and Redemption, you'll have +48% increased heals and shields. This is further increased to +144% with Redemption's heal (48% × 3).* http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Redemption To be clear, **unnamed unique passives do stack on each other.** All the items you mention do not have a name and seem to simply fall into the loophole. Riot is more than aware of it and have not changed this interaction to date, so it appears they are ok with it stacking.
> [{quoted}](name=sheldonbunny,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Z7KX6psi,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-21T17:32:53.179+0000) > > Except that they do in fact stack. You obviously are not up to date on this sort of thing at all or you'd realize that. None of those are unique passives anymore and do stack. Additionally their presence affects how much redemption heals. > > *If you have Ardent Censer, Forbidden Idol, Mikael's Crucible and Redemption, you'll have +48% increased heals and shields. This is further increased to +144% with Redemption's heal (48% × 3).* > > http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Redemption the wiki was never changed to correctly point out it now longer works like that, there is a reason we in the high elo dont use them together, because they no longer stack as proof of using them like that in actual games and you only get the first one you bought as a bonus. looks like you need to brush up on your information.
Makior72 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ReformedWhiteMan,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uuzUntPT,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-21T17:30:03.009+0000) > > So you're implying hashinshin belongs in bronze? Haha good one. Don't know/ care who that is, but if they follow your model of decision making then yes. There are some situations where top should just stay top and do their own thing, but letting wether or not jungle ganked you influence the decision on wether or not to help your team is a bronze move.
> [{quoted}](name=Makior72,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uuzUntPT,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-21T17:33:03.456+0000) > > Don't know/ care who that is, but if they follow your model of decision making then yes. > > There are some situations where top should just stay top and do their own thing, but letting wether or not jungle ganked you influence the decision on wether or not to help your team is a bronze move. Hashinshin is known as the "Super Top Laner of Diamond" because he does the same thing this guy does in just about all his games. which is why he can never get out of diamond.
Die Alone (EUW)
: So you're implying hashinshin belongs in bronze? Haha good one.
> [{quoted}](name=ReformedWhiteMan,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uuzUntPT,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-21T17:30:03.009+0000) > > So you're implying hashinshin belongs in bronze? Haha good one. you are damn right i think he belongs there, he makes poor and questionable decisions, flames his jungler and team in just about every game, and he is easily beaten in lane.
Die Alone (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=HeilHiem,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uuzUntPT,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-07-21T17:14:20.415+0000) > if you are freezing top or bot at the T2 turret and your team is in a 4v5... WHY THE HELL ARE YOU NOT TAKING THE TURRET, then roaming to help your team They refused to help me so they get none in return. Ofc taking turret/roaming would be way more benefical than freezing in this particular situation, but wait, that is kind of the point. ;)
> [{quoted}](name=ReformedWhiteMan,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uuzUntPT,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-07-21T17:27:06.210+0000) > > They refused to help me so they get none in return. Ofc taking turret/roaming would be way more benefical than freezing in this particular situation, but wait, that is kind of the point. ;) so you are admitting to trolling your team and ruining other players games, all because you dont get any help when you could of probably one the game with those pushes. wow riot give this man a trophy for being the douchiest team mate...... then rip it away and give him the ban hammer.
Die Alone (EUW)
: I'm technically higher elo than you so you're clearly in no position to say that. ;)
> [{quoted}](name=ReformedWhiteMan,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uuzUntPT,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-07-21T17:19:07.475+0000) > > I'm technically higher elo than you so you're clearly in no position to say that. ;) also stop acting like Hashinshin... he does the same thing you do when he never gets ganked.
: 2010 is almost 8 years ago... im not sure you realized this, but things have changed...
> [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Z7KX6psi,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-21T17:18:07.242+0000) > > 2010 is almost 8 years ago... im not sure you realized this, but things have changed... i know things have changed, however the mechanic of Unique Passives is still the same named or not. why do you think the only actually item that stack with it self is Rod of Ages, because is has a Passive and is the only Passive in the item list, granted the Eternity unique passive doesnt stack, the health mana and AP stacking do stack on each ROA. its just like you cannot run Ardent sensor, Redemption and Mikeals Crucible together for the healing and shield power, since they would be too strong for a champion like soraka or sona to just mitigate damage from healing and shielding allies and that is counting the Masteries that go along with it. Why do you think there are patch notes from last year that state those three passives do not stack becuase of that reason. so again, lethality if you think about it, in correlation with all the other Unique Passive that do not stack with each other, is the only one that does and breaks the game mechanic of Unique Passives.
Joxcab (NA)
: Okay, stay salty and immature and intentionally throwing the game then.
> [{quoted}](name=Joxcab,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uuzUntPT,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-07-21T17:13:53.740+0000) > > Okay, stay salty and immature and intentionally throwing the game then. i like his user name, he clearly is not reformed
: you should get a second opinion on your first hand experience then. http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Unique
i already did when i told you they had a discussion about it in 2010 from an actual rioter, so no i wont be looking at that.
Die Alone (EUW)
: To Junglers that ignore top lane
honestly, the life of a top laner is to be alone, i mean thats why tp is there, its not that junglers ignore top lane on purpose, they just do need to be there when bot lane needs its because the current meta is againest ads. if you are freezing top or bot at the T2 turret and your team is in a 4v5... WHY THE HELL ARE YOU NOT TAKING THE TURRET, then roaming to help your team. lastly if you are in a 1v2 or 1v3 alot during laning phase then it means they have to use extra resources to go after you so you dont snowball out of control and rek their team, which means your jungler knows it and is trying to get bot, mid, dragon or a rift hearld while they are wasting time on you. Dont blame the jungler because he is making decisions that are best for the team when you are having a bad laning phase.
: If stacking it on items is not allowed, the the amount on each item would be increased to compensate.
not really, since if you wouldnt be allowed to stack it if you were to add in your lethality runes, then you would have over 20 lethality with one item which is more then enough for early game. however the current way it works is you can have all 6 slots filled with lethality and have 18 lethality times 6 with out the use of any other passive. but like i said to someone else Lethality is the only Unique passive in the game that can stack with itself, not even the Healing and Shield power can stack with itself which was said in patch notes laster year after redemption was released.
: Riot might want to add a healing done to teamates to the end of game screen
they already have, its called healing i believe, or damage healed
: {{item:3504}} {{item:3222}}
they have already said that with the masteries for healing and shield power on they can stack with those items yet they do not stack together. there was a post about it last year, because if that was the case then {{item:3504}} {{item:3107}} {{item:3222}} would all stack together and they do not since i have tried with first hand experience
: Lethality is terrible against armor. 1 point of armor = 1 point of lethality but armor is much cheaper. Even after considering %pen (and lethality users won't get %pen very early).
> [{quoted}](name=AI LMAO ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Z7KX6psi,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2017-07-21T16:36:09.633+0000) > > Lethality is terrible against armor. 1 point of armor = 1 point of lethality but armor is much cheaper. Even after considering %pen (and lethality users won't get %pen very early). You also have to know how much point of armour gives Physical damage reduction, because lethality it not terrible againest armour when say you have 250 armour and an opponent has a Black cleaver and 54Lethality Plus the runes for Lethality. lets just say you last 2 seconds, because i dont see anyone lasting any longer, since this has already happend to me once and it pissed me off
: nah. unique passive just means you cant stack it from the same item. unique named passives cant stack.
i have already confirmed that any passive that has Unique Passive attached to it cannot stack on top of each. That goes or Named Unique passives and Normal Unique Passives. Why do you think Rod of Ages is the only item in the game with a Passive and a Unique passive. Not to mention that other Normal Unique Passives of the same type do not stack with each other. It has already been said that Unique Passive that have atleast one item in common do not stack unless they are seperate names. there was a discussion back in 2010 about it.
: I think if you are building lethality as anything but an assassin you are an ahole
to be fair, lethality is currently bugged if you think about it, since it is considered a Unique passive, yet it works like a Passive instead which is not how the Unique Passive mechanics work. i would say its not like no one cannot build it, but its still to overpowered the way it is and needs to be fixed the right way.
Rioter Comments
Shadewolf (EUW)
: Na thats by far not true. Try to calculate it. The healreduce will never be as effective as the bonusdamage from the old thornmail. Their is a huge difference sadly.
the bonus damage from the old thornmail is still there, but with flat stats reduced on the item as well as champion stats being reduce, the ratio damage is sure lower, but its not really effecting overall game play to where it is not bought and played in games that need it so i would say that if you dont think the item as a whole isnt still effective, then maybe you need to look at what you are doing wrong on why its not effective. and i said that it looks like they were trying to get more play out of it by making it more enticing to tank supports with the grevious wounds and the cold steel passive. that is more or less what i was getting at.
HeilHiem (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LeAnime,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OUGX3u06,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-20T18:35:17.306+0000) > > So if you are telling the truth could you post your match history of your main account so I can see the numbers then I will believe you. so quick not to trust anyone, how do i know you are not the only lying about it, and im not posting my main becuase that just stupid, you can choose what to believe or not, but do no go around calling someone a liar because you are too proud to accept you might be wrong. ill feel sorry when you have to fight me in the bot lane as one of those three and you see exactly what i am talking about.
> [{quoted}](name=LeAnime,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OUGX3u06,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-20T18:40:59.972+0000) > > Lol you are actually a troll it is great I will atleast post my opinions on my main account and take the consequences unlike you while you are just spewing lies. Also I'm done responding to you because I just wanted to see proof that I was wrong since I don't see it from any of the games that I play with or against those champs but you do guess I will never know if the do damage. you have seen proof, in all your games, and calling someone a troll because they are not going to be bullied into something from someone that wont be doing anything but being a dick when there is proof in every game that is played with those three champions. the fact that you wont respond anymore means you already know im right and are trolling the boards to piss people off.
khorney (NA)
: no its not...low elo is won by the bans i had suggested...people at low elo are dumb and only look at op.gg for bans.....who cares if say poppy has a high winrate i just used that as a example....the other thing is you target ban for your top laner becuase mid and top carry games more then a adc ever will.....so say you have cho top ban counters for him so he gets uber fed and they cant deal with him becuase low elo adcs will not build lord dom till teh last item ot some shyt ....
that is a poor way to say what you are trying to say. its not the point of an adc to buy Lord domicks regardes but no way should a cho being getting fed in the first place, yes if you target ban for a cho top it will be a little easier, unless you play againest someone who doest get effected by counters and just plays it right and wins over your cho top or knows how to play againest a cho top no matter who they play currently adcs dont carry, its more dont die in bot lane or dont feed with them because adcs are not in a good place right now. but its not about one player carrying the game, i have proven your theory in a fast and easy way out of bronze is false because it will not work for everyone. it will work best for you and only you, yes people can try it and see what they think. but unless its only you doing this then the majority of players wont be climbing out so easily since its not how they would play, because not everyone is on the same page when it comes to bans, so its more like this could work but telling everyone this means everyone does it and wastes bans
: So if you are telling the truth could you post your match history of your main account so I can see the numbers then I will believe you.
> [{quoted}](name=LeAnime,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OUGX3u06,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-20T18:35:17.306+0000) > > So if you are telling the truth could you post your match history of your main account so I can see the numbers then I will believe you. so quick not to trust anyone, how do i know you are not the only lying about it, and im not posting my main becuase that just stupid, you can choose what to believe or not, but do no go around calling someone a liar because you are too proud to accept you might be wrong. ill feel sorry when you have to fight me in the bot lane as one of those three and you see exactly what i am talking about.
khorney (NA)
: its league lol league is mostly always wins by 1 person...and i said ban the peopel i said becuase low elo cant deal with them and they will still build damage and not defense.....so yes
> [{quoted}](name=khorney,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pljplVZj,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-20T18:27:30.820+0000) > > its league lol league is mostly always wins by 1 person...and i said ban the peopel i said becuase low elo cant deal with them and they will still build damage and not defense.....so yes you can still ban them, but one person doesnt win a game anymore, sorry about that also alot of players in low elo cannot deal with 80% of the current roster so your banning point is moot since you or they can pick something completely more terriifying then those to play.
: So if what your saying is true than you must be outleveling the enemy team drastically or you are just lying she does not do much damage especially to tanks if she builds full support.
> [{quoted}](name=LeAnime,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OUGX3u06,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-20T18:20:58.884+0000) > > So if what your saying is true than you must be outleveling the enemy team drastically or you are just lying she does not do much damage especially to tanks if she builds full support. well for one im not lying and two i always am the last to finish leveling with the items i do yet im still out putting more damage then most players who support with full support runes,masteries and items. its like i said, im not doubting your playing experience just that you dont know what alot of champions can do and how they are ment to be played. i also do my job as a support main very well which is why 90% of the time i am outleveling them pretty fast
khorney (NA)
: its easy though to do it yourself havent you seen a fed yi xin yas carry the game? low elo cant deal with people so say liek a fed annie you will win due to they will tilt and rage quit or ff at 15
> [{quoted}](name=khorney,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pljplVZj,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-07-20T18:07:30.379+0000) > > its easy though to do it yourself havent you seen a fed yi xin yas carry the game? low elo cant deal with people so say liek a fed annie you will win due to they will tilt and rage quit or ff at 15 thats only if you dont get four players that never once help. example: one player is really fed playing yi jungle, the other four team mates he has are feeding with 5-7 deaths about 15min in to the game. now you are stong to 1v1 maybe 1v2 in the right situation, but your team mates are not working together and making poor decisions, and the enemy team being roughly even or a kill or two positive are working well as a team. 18min now and the enemy team are starting team fights of 3 players or more, picking off your team mates and taking turrets, 22 min now and you are stuck alive with your mid laner a fed yi at 15 kills and your mid laner is 3/14 with the rest of your team being in that death range with no more then 1 kill each. and how do you play againest that. because thats how most bronze games go, one smurf who could carry aslong as their team works together but the players on his team dont work together, and the enemy team is usually on the same elo as the smurf meaning you were going to have a low chance of winning to begin. its not about one player carrying to a win when you will be 1v5 the entire game if you are fed, its about teamwork. players working together more often in solo climb out more often. its not about where or what you play
: I did not say they are not kill lanes I have said multiple times that after early game (lane phase) they do very little damage. Also I did not say they could not get you to diamond. I actually believe any champion has the capability to get you to diamond since diamond is not that hard imo to get into.
> [{quoted}](name=LeAnime,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OUGX3u06,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-20T18:10:40.881+0000) > > I did not say they are not kill lanes I have said multiple times that after early game (lane phase) they do very little damage. Also I did not say they could not get you to diamond. I actually believe any champion has the capability to get you to diamond since diamond is not that hard imo to get into. again i will have to tell you, you are wrong that so called little damage they do is not little. you say you know karma really well, yet when i play her, full support items and max level in game, im still hitting any of the enemy players,(including tanks) for half their health in one or two shots, same goes for morgana and lulu. the only thing defensive about them is how you play them not most people.
: > [{quoted}](name=HeilHiem,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EjQsbcao,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-20T17:56:10.483+0000) > > how did you lose a game with three support tanks. you should of won that, i have had games where i and three others were tank supports and no damage either and still won it because we knew what to do to make it work. but not the point > > in a game like that if you want to dodge the do so and wait for the time, the penelty is for the trolls that do it at the last second, but if you dont like the odds then why not wait the 5 min its not that big of a deal. > > also if the stop penelizing those that dodge in aram then they have to with normal summoner's rift including ranked and thats not far to anyone at all Of course we would lose a game with 3 support tanks. If there's 10 people, and 5 of them wants to fight the other 5. What's the outcome if you give the first 5 swords and the other 5 shields. As for the second, dodge penalty adds up! From 5 to 15 to 30! As for dodging in other game modes, I believe it should only be allowed in ARAM.
> [{quoted}](name=Hallbuster,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EjQsbcao,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-07-20T18:11:40.814+0000) > > Of course we would lose a game with 3 support tanks. If there's 10 people, and 5 of them wants to fight the other 5. What's the outcome if you give the first 5 swords and the other 5 shields. > > As for the second, dodge penalty adds up! From 5 to 15 to 30! > > As for dodging in other game modes, I believe it should only be allowed in ARAM. like i said they do it in one game mode, people will be whining for it in all the game modes, i would have to disagree with you and would rather keep the penelty, its just a game. you do realize that 5 swords lose more often then 5 shields, its all out how you play it out, you can win games easily if you play to your defensive superiority over the other team and look for out plays, nothing tilts players more then losing or feeding a support tank that has zero damage they cannot do anything with. if you cannot out play your oppnents in aram then how are you going to do i when it matters in a real game.
: Taric and Catalyst of Aeons
building catalyst is not a supports items and usually builds into more expensive items, which supports to by since they need to be efficient with their gold to buy things that will help their team instead of having to wait for something when they do not activlly farm since they are just there to help there adc farm to a good spot. and you mean {{item:3152}} not {{item:3030}} for a mini flash, and even though they are cheap, you are not there as taric normally for dealing damage just making sure to keep your team alive. its all about being efficient with your gold as a support which is why you dont see any building any catalyst early maybe late for a abyssal mask but thats usually rare on taric too
: I have played this game since thresh release and I have 75000 mastery score on Karma she was one of the two supports that I used to get to diamond the last two seasons so I would say that I am well versed on what she can do.
> [{quoted}](name=LeAnime,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OUGX3u06,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-20T18:02:21.531+0000) > > I have played this game since thresh release and I have 75000 mastery score on Karma she was one of the two supports that I used to get to diamond the last two seasons so I would say that I am well versed on what she can do. i still have to say you are not since i have been playing for much longer, i may be using a smurf, but karma can still get you to diamond pretty easily. there is a reason that morgana,lulu and karma are considered kill lane in the bot lane not farm lanes
khorney (NA)
: climbing out of bronze
its a no brainer to build a support like a support. its not like its easy or hard, its the kind of players you get matched with which is what makes it easy or hard to climb out of bronze. sure you could play a role that you can play something no one has any idea how to play againest and carry your team, hell it can even be done as a support. But when you are the only one doing well then its more like how do i support a team playing poorly and not listening to what i say to help us when the fights a bit easier. most bronze players try to do it all themselves and nothing more which is the reason for the loss of a game alot of times, so its not where you play thats important its the players, and trust me being even a little positive helps in those situations no matter how bad its going, just done be obnoxius with the positivity or it can be seen as toxic
: Aside from lane phase those champs do negligible damage unless they build sub optimally and Karma after lane phase is a shield bot with a slow. Karma and Lulu offer almost zero damage mid to late game and are utility supports which utility supports are mainly defensive or have good crowd control. I have played a lot of Karma and she does significantly well mid to late game being played 100% defensively.
> [{quoted}](name=LeAnime,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OUGX3u06,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-20T17:54:03.636+0000) > > Aside from lane phase those champs do negligible damage unless they build sub optimally and Karma after lane phase is a shield bot with a slow. Karma and Lulu offer almost zero damage mid to late game and are utility supports which utility supports are mainly defensive or have good crowd control. I have played a lot of Karma and she does significantly well mid to late game being played 100% defensively. dont take this the wrong way, but how much experience do you have in league because i never have to worry about the damage when playing those three at all, and my karma and lulu end up with good damage all game instead of just the laning phase. so sorry but i know more then just me are disagreeing with your decision of putting three of the highest damage supports on the defensive, nami and janna are the only two squishy champs that are seen as defensive. so i dont know where you are getting your information, but its wrong.
: Stop penalizing us for dodging in ARAM
how did you lose a game with three support tanks. you should of won that, i have had games where i and three others were tank supports and no damage either and still won it because we knew what to do to make it work. but not the point in a game like that if you want to dodge the do so and wait for the time, the penelty is for the trolls that do it at the last second, but if you dont like the odds then why not wait the 5 min its not that big of a deal. also if the stop penelizing those that dodge in aram then they have to with normal summoner's rift including ranked and thats not far to anyone at all
: I understand she is not great in pro play but league is supposed to be balanced around all play not specifically pro play. Janna can just hold her Q until you are on top of her and guarantee it hits. I don't know the last time she was below a 52% winrate with a high playrate.
> [{quoted}](name=LeAnime,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OUGX3u06,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-07-20T17:43:38.424+0000) > > I understand she is not great in pro play but league is supposed to be balanced around all play not specifically pro play. Janna can just hold her Q until you are on top of her and guarantee it hits. I don't know the last time she was below a 52% winrate with a high playrate. its not the point of holding her q or anything like that, its the point that he is right with her being great for solo q, and as much as i know about her and ganking, well lets just say its not easy to get away from a gank with her if you are ganks, since not only is her q the slowest skill shot but the slowest to prepare and least damaging as well. also he wasnt talking about pro play, he was talking team play in general.
: I mean I personally want her to get reworked. Also I don't know how you can call the other three not defensive. Maybe in lane they may not be 100% defensive, but for the most part when grouped they are used defensively if the game is even Morgana may go for a pick but that is the most offensive she will usually go if her team is even.
> [{quoted}](name=LeAnime,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OUGX3u06,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-07-20T17:38:00.730+0000) > > I mean I personally want her to get reworked. Also I don't know how you can call the other three not defensive. Maybe in lane they may not be 100% defensive, but for the most part when grouped they are used defensively if the game is even Morgana may go for a pick but that is the most offensive she will usually go if her team is even. the other three are not considered defensive like janna is, since they all have a good ap scaling and they can output alot of damage even with only support items. i play them alot and never play them defensively unless i want to lose the game.i know that alot of gold 5 players and below play like that and it never turns out well.
: So is Cho getting nerfs?
Truth be told, when they changed how vorpal spikes works it was a nerf even though a buff of damage. not beable to keep it active just means you have to be a bit better about using it and it slows down the damage and lane pushing he can do. so again even though they sort of buff him, they also nerfed him with the way vorpal spikes works. but with the three items you use on cho'gath are concerned its more like when are they nerfing those not the champion. atleast thats why it looks like you are asking
Sciraen (NA)
: Fair enough, I see your point, so does that mean that not even changes are needed?
> [{quoted}](name=Sciraen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5vrGvxAM,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-07-20T17:26:44.984+0000) > > Fair enough, I see your point, so does that mean that not even changes are needed? as far as changes go, i dont see any being applied to frozen mallet, unless you are going to drop the health on it by 200 or 300, the damage is not alot and the cc is fine where its at, it more a utility item for annoying champions that like to try and escape, that pretty much it. as of right now i dont see any reason to make changes to it, but im betting somewhere down the road going into/after the start of next season you might see some nerfing or a rework of it, riot loves to change things that are not need to be touched.
Shadewolf (EUW)
: Its only the strong 900g west, the thornmail is muxh weaker than the old one. So they should nerf maybe the component, but buff the reflected damage and take away the coldsteel effect.
> [{quoted}](name=Shadewolf,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kQrfM9b8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-20T16:58:40.329+0000) > > Its only the strong 900g west, the thornmail is muxh weaker than the old one. So they should nerf maybe the component, but buff the reflected damage and take away the coldsteel effect. well, i do agree the coldsteel passive needs to be removed, but the rest of the reflected damage is fine, since it looks more like they are trying to turn thornmail into more of a support item with the grevious wounds. and thornmail is just as good as before with 25 less armor but that was for balancing
: Just wondering why is Janna not being looked at for nerfs
Personally the way janna is is fine. there are no reasons for her to be nerfed and there are no reasons that there should be a nerf. I would expect them to rework her to be more then what she is so she can be more of a support like lulu, morgana and karma,(and i would not call those three defensive for how offensively dangerous they are.) Every so often you will see janna in the patches with something they did to her which is more a joke then anything because it doesnt make playing her an different then now. janna just happens to be in a good spot.
: Everything gets hate. Everything. It's because of the simple fact that the boards is used for giving feedback to riot. People are most likely to give feedback when angry, annoyed, and upset. Every meta causes different problems for different people. Those people with problems then complain. That issue is exacerbated by the fact that usually the meta is decided by a handful of items completely breaking a couple of champions (E.G. chogath). Along with this every the community is very large and a lot of people have a lot of different opinions. You might enjoy the tank meta, but XxADCJINxX might hate it. It's not that tanks get hate, it's that every class gets hate.
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OExlv9jF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-20T17:08:11.725+0000) > > Everything gets hate. Everything. It's because of the simple fact that the boards is used for giving feedback to riot. People are most likely to give feedback when angry, annoyed, and upset. > > Every meta causes different problems for different people. Those people with problems then complain. That issue is exacerbated by the fact that usually the meta is decided by a handful of items completely breaking a couple of champions (E.G. chogath). > > Along with this every the community is very large and a lot of people have a lot of different opinions. You might enjoy the tank meta, but XxADCJINxX might hate it. > > It's not that tanks get hate, it's that every class gets hate. ive got to agree to a certain extant, i just want to point out however, go back to the tank update and look at how the patching team basically said even thought this is for the tanks, we are nerfing all of your health items and buff AD items. Think about it, Riot heavily favors damage over durabilty in just about all cases. But like i said, i do agree with you..... too a certain extant, its just that tanks have been getting all the hate weither its because of the boards or not recently
Sciraen (NA)
: Correct Me If I'm Wrong, But...
the only thing i see here is the fact you just pointed out why it needs to stay more then remove it, yes alot of champions abuse Frozen Mallet but you just made a great case to keep it because cc no matter where it comes from is good cc. yes it is not really used alot out side of plat, thats a shame but the item speaks for its self. so yes you are wrong, since removing it would make rylia's the only half decent slowing item, but the ad's wouldnt have an on hit cc item like it anymore. Why do you think they brought back Executinor's, because in alot of cases morellonomicon was not enough having to be activated a specific way like rylia's.
: This guy likes draft so he can ban team mates and then troll/flame. Ignore and report him if he does this to you in game. A real piece of work this guy.
> [{quoted}](name=HughJazzHol,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUnxEzfE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-18T20:20:08.666+0000) > > This guy likes draft so he can ban team mates and then troll/flame. Ignore and report him if he does this to you in game. A real piece of work this guy. you are just a cynical person aren't you, going to one persons comment and posts and harrassing them, well good luck in life with other people who won't take that lying down.
: > [{quoted}](name=HeilHiem,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Iljr3VJl,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-07-14T13:56:25.277+0000) > > well that in itself is a troll response right there, i have been playing this game longer enough to know that just because you call someone a troll doesnt mean its negative or flaming, jumping to such a conclusion makes it so, and so what if i call someone a troll when they are trolling the game and bringing down the chance of winning the game. > > i am not the kind of person to call a new player who does know what to do a troll, im am the kind of person to call a troll that knows they are in the wrong a troll because it is what they are. > > so your logic is quite flawed and the fact you think their are no trolling in league is quite in fact what a troll does. that being said you can report someone for trolling since it is considered to be negative and griefing. and riot has banned alot of trolls in the past for the actions of trolling that negativily impact a game and cause others to be a tiny bit on the negative side. > > next time do your homework when you comment on a post, there are alot of things you missed This guy is a rude person in this comment and in game. I hope he gets banned before he sees ranked.
> [{quoted}](name=HughJazzHol,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Iljr3VJl,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-18T20:22:23.515+0000) > > This guy is a rude person in this comment and in game. I hope he gets banned before he sees ranked. lol you think im rude and like to flame, thats funny coming from somone flaming me because im explaining the facts of game mechanics, also i have a right to my opinions, don't like it, then don't give me anything to have an opinion on. sorry you dont see that not everyone is rude or toxic, this i how i had to grow up in life because of how i was treated when i was young. sorry if it sounds rude to you, but im not going to change for you because you are looking for a safe space.
Ba Vhalk (NA)
: New players need more info about support
You know what this is the first post in the gameplay section i have seen that actually makes any sense. I completely agree with you. I myself have been thinking why Riot never made a set of videos for new players as an introduction to League of Legends as well as a set of videos as an introduction to the different type of roles that are played so new players can get a handle of how to play the basics better/ learn the basics in the correct way. i myself do not have time to help out new players in the middle of a real pvp game because instead of trying to type and help them out while standing afk for 60% of the game i just have to do it myself, and im a support main as well. im just thinking that it would make more players understand how the roles work in a basic stand point to learn from as well as allow them to find alternative ways of playing the role. and this is coming from a season 2 player.
: I *prefer* Blind Pick because I've played enough of it to get past the trolls/newbies over the years. Things are pretty chill where I'm at, very little fighting over roles and a lot of people just enjoying the game. I've never tried to level another account, but my understanding was it tried to match you with other Smurfs if you demonstrated you were skilled enough.
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUnxEzfE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-14T13:54:53.540+0000) > > I *prefer* Blind Pick because I've played enough of it to get past the trolls/newbies over the years. Things are pretty chill where I'm at, very little fighting over roles and a lot of people just enjoying the game. > > I've never tried to level another account, but my understanding was it tried to match you with other Smurfs if you demonstrated you were skilled enough. lol, the matchmaking under level 10 doesnt match you with other smurfs, it matches you with other players above and below your current level by 3 levels, which is why it needs to be fixed, trust me i have the experience to know this since season there was the matchmaking that matched you by MMR and not your current level under level30. Its a wonder you didnt know that since you said you were playing for years. there is no getting past trolls and new players if you think that, then you have a long way to go before you know enough about this game.
verysalt (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=HeilHiem,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Iljr3VJl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-14T11:20:22.244+0000) > > honestly thats not even griefing... that is what trolling is, win or lose its unaccetable, but there is no use in reporting it because, if you didnt know, the trolls of league control who riot punishes "Trolling" doesn't exist in this game. There are clear list of punishable things, trolling is non of it. In fact if you would call someone a troll, you could be punished yourself for being negative or flaming.
> [{quoted}](name=verysalt,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Iljr3VJl,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-07-14T12:41:48.476+0000) > > "Trolling" doesn't exist in this game. There are clear list of punishable things, trolling is non of it. In fact if you would call someone a troll, you could be punished yourself for being negative or flaming. well that in itself is a troll response right there, i have been playing this game longer enough to know that just because you call someone a troll doesnt mean its negative or flaming, jumping to such a conclusion makes it so, and so what if i call someone a troll when they are trolling the game and bringing down the chance of winning the game. i am not the kind of person to call a new player who does know what to do a troll, im am the kind of person to call a troll that knows they are in the wrong a troll because it is what they are. so your logic is quite flawed and the fact you think their are no trolling in league is quite in fact what a troll does. that being said you can report someone for trolling since it is considered to be negative and griefing. and riot has banned alot of trolls in the past for the actions of trolling that negativily impact a game and cause others to be a tiny bit on the negative side. next time do your homework when you comment on a post, there are alot of things you missed
: BAN
what that is telling you is that thanks to a report that you put in on a player, that player was punished. Its just a notification telling you that a reported player you were apart of reporting was punished, nothing more. if it was about you, you would get something different directing the message at you with the punishment.
: Banning the newly released champ for the first few days
the reason the newly released champions gets banned, atleast why i do it in all my games, is because that is all you are going to see for two weeks give or take a week. so i ban them so i dont have to see then in every single game and get so tired of seeing it that it makes me want to uninstall the game because people have no class or point of variety in their lives other then being sheep. if you got the anagram good for you.
: How do we report "griefing"
honestly thats not even griefing... that is what trolling is, win or lose its unaccetable, but there is no use in reporting it because, if you didnt know, the trolls of league control who riot punishes
: Your problem is very, *very* few Level 10 players play Draft Pick. They can't improve matchmaking without more people in queue. Play Blind Pick, your queue time problem will be solved.
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUnxEzfE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-13T20:59:32.481+0000) > > Your problem is very, *very* few Level 10 players play Draft Pick. They can't improve matchmaking without more people in queue. Play Blind Pick, your queue time problem will be solved. so you would rather i shoot myself then try to have a better game, yeah i think not, im not getting stuck with trolls every game, i dont care what anyone says about faster que times in blind over draft, thats a sign for an early stroke playing with all those new or troll players. and no i do not have a problem with new players as long as they are willing to listen and learn, which everyone new this season doesnt so next time instead of suggesting blind pick you go have an early stoke playing the game. Problem is not solved when you cant win blind picks to save your life.
Show more

HeilHiem

Level 16 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion