41noob (NA)
: am i in the wrong for reporting and abandoning my support if they take my cs?
omg 41noob is back it's been so long i'm sure so many people are gonna fall for the baits
: > [{quoted}](name=Hella Gay Nerd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3Thzlgw2,comment-id=000c000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-08T23:54:36.303+0000) > > I'm sorry but I've seen a hell of a lot worse in games I've been in, his log is basically nothing. I've also reported much worse than that and never gotten a notification that anything was done about it except maybe once or twice. > > Even a chat ban is seriously overreaching there. If anything this proves that the system can be abused because clearly the rest of his team was salty and reported him and I'm willing to bet that was the justification the bot used for the ban opposed to anything he actually said. > > There's really nothing punishable in this at all. And to try and justify it is just silly. Clearly Riot agreed. I'm willing to bet that if they weren't just trying to cover their own asses with their automated system if this had been manually reviewed it would have just been thrown out as a garbage report entirely. > > And for what it's worth I've played this game since before Season 1 and have never had any sort of punishment at all. I'm not defending him or flaming in general cuz it does ruin games but this chat log is more mild than most games I'm in. There's no ranked ladder for misbehavior. Punishments aren't a prize only awarded to the most toxic players. If the IFS determines that someone broke the game's code of conduct, which the OP definitely did, they get a punishment, even if it's not literally the worst behavior anyone has ever seen. It's like trying to get out of a speeding ticket by saying that other people sometimes go 20 over the limit, so going 10 over the limit should be fine. No. OP broke the rules. That is punishable. Call it "silly" all you want, but at the end of the day those are the rules Riot has put into place, and I can play on my main because I don't tell people to STFU and stop typing. I'm not sure there'd be much of a point to lifting the permaban anyway. OP has clearly demonstrated that they don't know how to be civil and follow rules when using someone else's services. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if they got more punishments in the future and ended up with a permaban. Again.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3Thzlgw2,comment-id=000c0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-09T00:16:13.290+0000) > > There's no ranked ladder for misbehavior. Punishments aren't a prize only awarded to the most toxic players. If the IFS determines that someone broke the game's code of conduct, which the OP definitely did, they get a punishment, even if it's not literally the worst behavior anyone has ever seen. It's like trying to get out of a speeding ticket by saying that other people sometimes go 20 over the limit, so going 10 over the limit should be fine. No. OP broke the rules. That is punishable. Call it "silly" all you want, but at the end of the day those are the rules Riot has put into place, and I can play on my main because I don't tell people to STFU and stop typing. > > I'm not sure there'd be much of a point to lifting the permaban anyway. OP has clearly demonstrated that they don't know how to be civil and follow rules when using someone else's services. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if they got more punishments in the future and ended up with a permaban. Again. He has been incredibly civil with you. You are nitpicking to the highest degree and while in a purely technical sense you're right in that what he said I suppose could be seen as "negative behavior" in reality what he did wasn't even worth a chat ban. With the game being what it is and having the reputation that it has for toxicity, this is nothing. Using your example of speeding this would fall under the definition of a speed trap. It would be like pulling someone over for going 41 mph in a 40. Technically I guess they can but aren't there more important things to be worrying about? For some reason this has clearly gotten under your skin seeing how many times you've responded and dissected everything he's said, yet somehow you've managed to miss the entire point that his account is not perma banned any longer and all he was doing was suggesting improvements to an automated system. If everything that this guy has posted is true (which he very well could be leaving stuff out) and his account is no longer perma banned, and his first 14 day suspension was a fluke as well, than there is really no reason to be defending something that Riot themselves (according to him at least) admitted was an outlier.
: > [{quoted}](name=KTFresh,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3Thzlgw2,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-04-08T20:50:39.962+0000) > > Really. You really think “stfu” is punishment worthy? Regardless what level. > You think it is fair for my first punishment to be a 2 week sus for calling raging toxic teammates “bad” and “noob?” > Your heart must be made of glass. Allow me to refresh your memory of the log you posted five hours ago. > KTFresh: all of ya shut up KTFresh: idc KTFresh: stfu KTFresh: u can waste time typing KTFresh: idc KTFresh: muting all KTFresh: team player? KTFresh: youre flaming LOL KTFresh: no KTFresh: i havent been KTFresh: real flame telling ppl to stop typing amirite KTFresh: while u call everyone bad KTFresh: XD KTFresh: right KTFresh: im flaming KTFresh: to what KTFresh: being told to stop typing KTFresh: imma just type KTFresh: have fun KTFresh: typing is prio [All]KTFresh: gg [All]KTFresh: report everyone but ez tbh [All]KTFresh: toxic KTFresh: yall so conerned about duos KTFresh: when yall duo [All]KTFresh: LOL None of this was constructive or helpful in any way. You simply spent the match arguing with your team and calling for reports (which is considered harassment and doesn't actually accomplish anything, by the way - one report is enough to trigger a review). This is 100% punishable. You didn't post a log of your first punishment, so all I have to go on is that your inappropriate chat consisted only of "bad" and "noob" exactly one time apiece, which might warrant a punishment but not an escalation to a 14-day suspension. Look over what the support rep told you in your ticket for that first punishment. They may have reduced your current punishment without affecting your punishment tier, which might possibly have happened if your chat log was worse than you're claiming here. It's the rep's job to make that sort of thing perfectly clear, though. If the rep gave the impression that your punishment tier was being reduced to the chat restriction tier, then a permaban for a second offense would be erroneous and you should work with support (or perhaps keep trying in this thread, if support is just looking at whether you've had a 14-day and whether your current chat deserves a punishment). Note that insulting people who are trying to participate in a discussion and help you correct a potentially erroneous punishment doesn't really help you. At all.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3Thzlgw2,comment-id=000c00000000,timestamp=2019-04-08T21:41:33.874+0000) > > Allow me to refresh your memory of the log you posted five hours ago. > KTFresh: idc > KTFresh: stfu > KTFresh: u can waste time typing > KTFresh: idc > KTFresh: muting all > KTFresh: team player? > KTFresh: youre flaming LOL > KTFresh: no > KTFresh: i havent been > KTFresh: real flame telling ppl to stop typing amirite > KTFresh: while u call everyone bad > KTFresh: XD > KTFresh: right > KTFresh: im flaming > KTFresh: to what > KTFresh: being told to stop typing > KTFresh: imma just type > KTFresh: have fun > KTFresh: typing is prio > [All]KTFresh: gg > [All]KTFresh: report everyone but ez tbh > [All]KTFresh: toxic > KTFresh: yall so conerned about duos > KTFresh: when yall duo > [All]KTFresh: LOL > > None of this was constructive or helpful in any way. You simply spent the match arguing with your team and calling for reports (which is considered harassment and doesn't actually accomplish anything, by the way - one report is enough to trigger a review). This is 100% punishable. > > You didn't post a log of your first punishment, so all I have to go on is that your inappropriate chat consisted only of "bad" and "noob" exactly one time apiece, which might warrant a punishment but not an escalation to a 14-day suspension. > > Look over what the support rep told you in your ticket for that first punishment. They may have reduced your current punishment without affecting your punishment tier, which might possibly have happened if your chat log was worse than you're claiming here. It's the rep's job to make that sort of thing perfectly clear, though. If the rep gave the impression that your punishment tier was being reduced to the chat restriction tier, then a permaban for a second offense would be erroneous and you should work with support (or perhaps keep trying in this thread, if support is just looking at whether you've had a 14-day and whether your current chat deserves a punishment). > > Note that insulting people who are trying to participate in a discussion and help you correct a potentially erroneous punishment doesn't really help you. At all. I'm sorry but I've seen a hell of a lot worse in games I've been in, his log is basically nothing. I've also reported much worse than that and never gotten a notification that anything was done about it except maybe once or twice. Even a chat ban is seriously overreaching there. If anything this proves that the system can be abused because clearly the rest of his team was salty and reported him and I'm willing to bet that was the justification the bot used for the ban opposed to anything he actually said. There's really nothing punishable in this at all. And to try and justify it is just silly. Clearly Riot agreed. I'm willing to bet that if they weren't just trying to cover their own asses with their automated system if this had been manually reviewed it would have just been thrown out as a garbage report entirely. And for what it's worth I've played this game since before Season 1 and have never had any sort of punishment at all. I'm not defending him or flaming in general cuz it does ruin games but this chat log is more mild than most games I'm in.
: > In my opinion, Urf is a better , more advanced version of the original game. Now that you have removed it , the players are stuck with a slow moving , stale beta version of the same game. \>League of legends in season 9 \>slow You seriously have no idea what you're talking about.
> [{quoted}](name=Chibi Templar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5mtEmmqF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-03T18:01:41.874+0000) > > \>League of legends in season 9 > > \>slow > > > You seriously have no idea what you're talking about. I mean everything seems slow compared to urf lol, like that's kinda the entire point of URF. The rest of the point if nonsense but you can't really make the argument that the base game is faster than urf.
: Omg new farm game HYPE!!!
When I googled it the price I found was $1,397?? Is that right? Yikes.
: What champion quotes are your favorite?
{{champion:245}} Yep... that went exactly how I didn't want it to go."
: How do inhibitors respawn?
Minions specialized in buildings not towers.
Veolfen (EUW)
: Normal Draft :Main role once every 3 games (at best)
I wonder why they don't just add an option that says you don't mind longer queues if it means you get the role you want. I mean think of it like the dungeon finder in WoW. DPS always had a lot longer queues than Tanks or Healers did, and a lot of people would use their dual spec to be a healer or tank to avoid it. I usually played Priest or Druid but sometimes I just didn't wanna heal so I would queue as DPS knowing it would probably be 3-4x as long as it would be if I queued as a healer. Seems like a really easy fix honestly.
: Google Stadia is bound to fail and i'm calling it now
This shit looks cool as hell. I'm sure it won't work well at all and probably end up as a disaster and/or be horrendously overpriced but conceptually that seems pretty damn awesome.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hella Gay Nerd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=doAjx70b,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-23T23:09:42.282+0000) > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/yTorNEcE-quick-gameplay-thoughts-august-3 Wow, a totally different link! ...meaning u were totally full of BS, won't waste my time a 2nd time
> [{quoted}](name=SUPERSATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=doAjx70b,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-23T23:16:27.372+0000) > > Wow, a totally different link! > ...meaning u were totally full of BS, won't waste my time a 2nd time If you even read the first one you would realize there was a part one and a part two to the too much damage. I guess I assumed you would have been able to put that together and find the link with the direct quote yourself. Considering it took me all of 45 seconds to find the links if you were actually wondering if this had ever been said it wouldn't have been an issue to find it yourself. I'm sorry you don't like being wrong and feel stupid so go ahead and don't open the link so you can pretend that you're right it's okay.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hella Gay Nerd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=doAjx70b,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-03-23T22:01:16.508+0000) > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/2RzBfAcE-quick-gameplay-thoughts-july-27 Nice! ...now, where exactly is the sentence "We know damage is too high"? Cause all I read there is the OPPOSITE: "Players FEEL that the damage is high cause there are few tanks played, cause an average player is naturally more attracted to high damage champs". NO WHERE is ever written nor implied "yeah the damage is too high damn it!"
> [{quoted}](name=SUPERSATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=doAjx70b,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-23T22:51:58.452+0000) > > Nice! > ...now, where exactly is the sentence "We know damage is too high"? > Cause all I read there is the OPPOSITE: "Players FEEL that the damage is high cause there are few tanks played, cause an average player is naturally more attracted to high damage champs". > NO WHERE is ever written nor implied "yeah the damage is too high damn it!" https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/yTorNEcE-quick-gameplay-thoughts-august-3 "burst damage on average is too high" "runes are probably doing too much damage" etc.
: > [{quoted}](name=Trollmanship,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=doAjx70b,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-23T17:36:41.110+0000) > > Yeah, the game has bla bla 0 Link. How surprising.
> [{quoted}](name=SUPERSATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=doAjx70b,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-23T17:39:43.256+0000) > > 0 Link. > How surprising. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/2RzBfAcE-quick-gameplay-thoughts-july-27 edit: here's another one to a degree: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/bPE1A1gi-the-problem-with-adcs-is-they-do-too-much-damage-full-stop
: For those who hate the Windwall, what would you do for Yasuo instead?
Make it like Yorick's wall with health for each projectile it blocks. Or make it consume all of his flow and duration dependent on how much flow he had. Or don't let people cast it half a second after the projectile should have already hit him and have it be completely negated. Or make it self only instead of it being a better support ability than the most support's entire kits late game.
: I see a flop coming
I haven't spent money on this game in years and don't play Ivern so I have very little invested in skins. But I actually like it I think it's pretty amusing. Also I don't know if I've never noticed and it's the same on his base skin but his slap auto attack animation is hilarious.
: Everybody type Florida man and then your birthday and tell me what you get
https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/news/a40729/year-in-florida-man-2015/ Found this when I did mine.
: I can't accept a queue
Same thing happened to me. Got a dodge timer now for 3 minutes. :(
: For years I been saying they should update ARAM, to fit with the new layout of League.
All the changes look great except the ARAM version of GA. I really hope it doesn't end up as horrendously broken as it probably will be, especially on champs like Yi, Trynd, Karthus depending on how the interaction works, and basically any other hyper carry.
Rioter Comments
Juice (EUNE)
: Riot, if you nerf Vayne I am quitting the game
How can anyone actually take this seriously. Like I understand sarcasm can be hard for some people on the internet but the last like 5 were so blatant I can't believe you're this dense.
: Why Remove Positional Ranking?
Positional ranking was basically saying "We know that a lot of players main one role and we want to have their progressed based on that role" But leaving auto fill completely ruined it. All they would have had to do was remove auto fill and positional ranking would have been a great idea. Because if people got a role they didn't main they didn't care. Seems kinda short sighted honestly.
: Your favorite Champion quotes
I relate to almost all of Ekko's quotes when reviving on a personal level. My favorite being "Yep, that went exactly how I didn't want it to go."
: Understanding of the Grading system
Big part of the rating system comes from CS. The higher the CS the better the rank you'll get. It's why you can see people go like 15/0 but have 100 cs in a 35 minute game and get below an S
Kienan (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Brony Gaymer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3BqKIEkq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-08T21:32:06.710+0000) >...men don't have to work 22% harder just to break even... Wait...wait...do you believe that employers pay women less than men for the same job? Even though that's massively illegal. And, if that was an option, why are men employed at all? You could save so much money hiring only women, _if_ you could pay them less. Have you thought your arguments through at all?
> [{quoted}](name=Kienan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3BqKIEkq,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-03-08T21:38:09.965+0000) > > Wait...wait...do you believe that employers pay women less than men for the same job? Even though that's massively illegal. And, if that was an option, why are men employed at all? You could save so much money hiring only women, _if_ you could pay them less. > > Have you thought your arguments through at all? It isn't as if companies go around saying "Hey, we pay 22% less for all the women we hire!" However it can be reflected in starting salaries, opportunities for advancement while at a company, performance reviews, attitude in the workplace being interpreted one way that may not be for a male employee, etc. If you truly don't believe things like this happen regularly than you're probably just too young to have witnessed it first hand. I can assure you however it does.
: > [{quoted}](name=Brony Gaymer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3BqKIEkq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-08T21:32:06.710+0000) > > Don't undermine advances in women's rights with noise or male entitlement + patriarchy stuff. At the end of the day, men don't have to work 22% harder just to break even and let's just say ur missing the point Believe it or not, some of us just want to feel like we're not demons because we were born white and male. Even as a kid it troubled me that there's a Womens day, and a Black History Month, but no corresponding Mens day. We have Mothers Day and Fathers Day, why aren't we doing the same with these other days?
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3BqKIEkq,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-08T21:36:50.107+0000) > > Believe it or not, some of us just want to feel like we're not demons because we were born white and male. Even as a kid it troubled me that there's a Womens day, and a Black History Month, but no corresponding Mens day. We have Mothers Day and Fathers Day, why aren't we doing the same with these other days? We aren't demons. Yes, there are people in minority groups that will claim because you are a white male you are the embodiment of everything that's wrong with society. Just like there are white male extremists who will claim every single person in any/every minority group is lazy and entitled. White males however have historically dominated most of society and have had essentially no gating in their ability to be successful based solely on their gender and race. Black History Month and Women's day are less days/times of celebration and more along the lines of bringing awareness to the fact that statistically speaking there are several things working against those groups of people.
: There should be a trade off to muting
This would be a better troll if you didn't post so often. You need to say something ridiculously stupid like your op, let it fester, come back once the thread starts to die with something else moronic to start the whole conversation over again, and repeat. Also don't double or triple post in a row. It makes it too obvious. Some helpful advice for the future.
mack9112 (NA)
: That skin line is designed to adhere to different demographic that is not you... it’s not made as a ‘ response ‘ to anything. How is this on the front page of this board.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zyWnpFMM,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-03-07T17:20:13.440+0000) > > That skin line is designed to adhere to different demographic that is not you... it’s not made as a ‘ response ‘ to anything. > > How is this on the front page of this board. It may not be a direct response to anything. And I don't think League of Legends is dying. However it does seem kinda desperate to me. Riot has never had anything similar to prestige skins before, which require such a large amount of money to be invested, and so much of it has to be spent on nonspecific things that you may or may not want since it's a loot box. I've been playing since beta and I can't recall anything similar to this anyway. There have been countless F2P games made and there are so many that are obviously pay to win because of the way their loot box system works and how much money you need to invest in chance things in order to get what you actually want. This obviously isn't a pay to win situation, but it does seem like they might be trying to milk the whales of their game in ways they haven't ever done before, and logically you would have to wonder why.
: It's sad that Terozu gets so many downvotes here, yet I think they are completely right. _____________________ To give another example: I have a favourite ramen restaurant over here in Berlin. I eat there fairly often and got a bonus card from them, which says that after having ordered ramen 20 times, I will get one portion of ramen for free. The ramen I usually order cost 12€ (13,57$). If I would apply the same logic people are using in this situation here, then I would have to go to the restaurant and shout at them for being greedy, since they make me pay 240€ (271,41$) on one portion of ramen, which isn't of any higher quality than the ramen they usually serve there. But this would be bullshit. I ordered 20 ramen there and I got them, they were delicious. I got one extra portion for free for being a regular customer. That's how I see the whole prestige skin situation, too. It is a bonus for regular customers of their loot box system. You don't spend 100$ on this skin alone. You got your full value out of the loot boxes you were buying with this money. The prestige skin is just an added bonus for being a regular customer. The prestige points serve as the bonus card in this scenario.
> [{quoted}](name=SatomiKun,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TA1QywPe,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-03-07T10:07:28.277+0000) > > It's sad that Terozu gets so many downvotes here, yet I think they are completely right. > > _____________________ > > To give another example: I have a favourite ramen restaurant over here in Berlin. I eat there fairly often and got a bonus card from them, which says that after having ordered ramen 20 times, I will get one portion of ramen for free. The ramen I usually order cost 12€ (13,57$). > > If I would apply the same logic people are using in this situation here, then I would have to go to the restaurant and shout at them for being greedy, since they make me pay 240€ (271,41$) on one portion of ramen, which isn't of any higher quality than the ramen they usually serve there. > But this would be bullshit. I ordered 20 ramen there and I got them, they were delicious. I got one extra portion for free for being a regular customer. > > That's how I see the whole prestige skin situation, too. It is a bonus for regular customers of their loot box system. You don't spend 100$ on this skin alone. You got your full value out of the loot boxes you were buying with this money. The prestige skin is just an added bonus for being a regular customer. The prestige points serve as the bonus card in this scenario. It's not the same thing though. The equivalent would be "You can give us $13.57, and we will give you something random off our menu. Maybe you wanted it or maybe you didn't. However, after you give us $135.70, you will definitely get what you want" Comparing the two just doesn't work.
Unagi2 (EUW)
: How to get S rank with Ziggs?
> [{quoted}](name=Unagi2,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6WjUpAZd,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-02T19:46:10.043+0000) > > What's happening with this game? I tried everything to rank s with Ziggs, I even played standing only in one hand and nothing... > > I got an A- in this game... How is that possible? > https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3948420152/239023783?tab=overview Your cs in that game is very low. Almost guaranteed the reason why you didn't get higher than an A-
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LAd891wk,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-02T05:47:13.488+0000) > > One of non bias, one that looks past just play rate and also takes into account win rate. One that doesn’t complain about their main being nerfed still being strong, but say it isn’t viable or strong because they aren’t obscenely picked. > > It is just a showcase that this place doesn’t want actual balance, it wants what it plays strong and everything else weak. I don't? I want every champion to feel good to play without getting instantly gutted because they ain't favorite of the crowds. It concern every champion even Ivern who is on the bottom of the list.
> [{quoted}](name=Quinn Is Bae,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LAd891wk,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-02T17:20:40.798+0000) > > I don't? I want every champion to feel good to play without getting instantly gutted because they ain't favorite of the crowds. It concern every champion even Ivern who is on the bottom of the list. You don't seem to be understanding any of the points he's trying to make. If all of the high play rate champs were suddenly nerfed or ignored and the low play rate champs were buffed and focused on, and if your argument holds up that the only reason they are played is because they are OP FOTM champs, the low tier would just immediately become upper tier and their positions would switch. It would just be a never ending cycle of them basically purposely picking the top played champs by only addressing low played ones and having fotm players just move to whoever is the best at the time. Also Quinn was incredibly broken for a while and had the highest win rate in like 3 roles if I'm remembering correctly during the last season for a pretty long time.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hella Gay Nerd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jTr2V59G,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-27T22:00:59.920+0000) > > You're prolly talking about ranked. > > But I've been playing a ton of urf and there's been games where it's 20/60 and they have like a Garen and Khazix and they're clearly not trying to end the game where if a FF vote fails I'll just let creeps push and force the game to end. > > Not usually one to afk but spawning and instantly dying isn't very fun and for a gamemode who's only purpose is to have fun playing those games out seems pointless. I mean period. Normals aren't an excuse for this attitude either. The longer they stall out, the greater your chances of capitalizing on something (or learning what to capitalize on for future games).
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Kunoichi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jTr2V59G,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-02-27T22:17:26.598+0000) > > I mean period. Normals aren't an excuse for this attitude either. > > The longer they stall out, the greater your chances of capitalizing on something (or learning what to capitalize on for future games). There is not learning to capitalize on things in urf. And an URF game stalling out doesn't give you a chance for a comeback. The reason that riot added early FF at 8 minutes in urf is because some games are so stacked there's no point in playing them out. If someone wants to waste their time in a game like that after 2 failed FF votes and them having triple our kills they're more than welcome to. I'm not going to be joining them.
: Is there any chance we can escalate AFK punishments for the following situation?
You're prolly talking about ranked. But I've been playing a ton of urf and there's been games where it's 20/60 and they have like a Garen and Khazix and they're clearly not trying to end the game where if a FF vote fails I'll just let creeps push and force the game to end. Not usually one to afk but spawning and instantly dying isn't very fun and for a gamemode who's only purpose is to have fun playing those games out seems pointless.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hella Gay Nerd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bqpGFAHe,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-02-26T01:32:00.095+0000) > > Looking at your scores I don't even know why you play this game lol. if you're tryna shame my ranked, i think you need to climb higher cus its not working
> [{quoted}](name=GhostOfTsushima,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bqpGFAHe,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-26T01:36:42.061+0000) > > if you're tryna shame my ranked, i think you need to climb higher cus its not working More curious how it feels to be one of the players that's constantly called bad and carried based on the several double digit death games you've had. Is your point just trying to get people to embrace being bad at this game like you apparently have?
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=GhostOfTsushima,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bqpGFAHe,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-02-26T01:13:33.634+0000) > > Look at your IGN > > I don't even know why you're here LOL Looking at your scores I don't even know why you play this game lol.
: You know which type of people are Sensitive when they cant handle being called trash in a video game
Looking at your match history I'm going to guess you've had a lot of practice desensitizing yourself to being called bad at a video game.
: About a month ago, I made a post saying I hate how Rioters never respond to negative criticism here
People's reactions are honestly irrelevant to this and I don't really care about how offended or whatever people are. The thing that's really surprising to me is that someone who works for a company would post on an account that's affiliated with the company disparaging remarks about a large group of it's customers. It's just incredibly stupid. It inevitably starts nonsense like this, which granted is a lot of people overreacting but completely unnecessary bad PR that could have been easily avoided by him just not being idiot. Did most of the community know who Riot August was prior to this? I'm willing to bet not. Do significantly more people know who he is now? I'm willing to bet yes. Is it a positive view of him? Probably not. It's just an insane amount of stupidity on his part.
Infernape (EUW)
: He does and can. His ultimate's maximum healing is 450 / 750 / 1050 (+ 210% AP). Not to mention his empowered Q healing scales off his missing health and at maximum has a base healing value of 200 HP. If Vlad's low enough, has enough AP and uses his empowered Q on a champion, he can instantly heal most of his health bar in one go (usually over 3K HP) if no one has Grievous Wounds.
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ATQLTE1a,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-02-24T00:02:59.965+0000) > > He does and can. His ultimate's maximum healing is 450 / 750 / 1050 (+ 210% AP). > > Not to mention his empowered Q healing scales off his missing health and at maximum has a base healing value of 200 HP. If Vlad's low enough, has enough AP and uses his empowered Q on a champion, he can instantly heal most of his health bar in one go (usually over 3K HP) if no one has Grievous Wounds. You're grossly over exaggerating the amount of healing on Vlads empowered Q. And his ult heal is on a delay so it's not the same thing. And you at least have to target it opposed to point and click.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hella Gay Nerd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=js3xIzl1,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-19T01:57:00.379+0000) > > You are literally posting in every single thread about the rework telling everyone that they are wrong and the only acceptable opinion is yours. > > It's really annoying. Please point out where i forced my opinion on anyone? I said, multiple times, that i'm not hating people for not agreeing with me. And i'm just as annoying to you, as reworks are to me.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=js3xIzl1,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-02-19T01:58:50.900+0000) > > Please point out where i forced my opinion on anyone? I said, multiple times, that i'm not hating people for not agreeing with me. > > And i'm just as annoying to you, as reworks are to me. Better tell every single thread on GD multiple times how annoying reworks are seems like a good plan
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nirvinian,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=js3xIzl1,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-18T23:44:52.932+0000) > > Well, they were generous enough to do more than that. The characters actually look on par with the modern champions. The details on them look on point and actually not far from the splash arts. I like the direction they're taking with adding more beauty and detail to the in game models. > > Older morgana had no legs, and kayle's model looked very tiny despite being heavily armored with the suit ( even though she's not a tank ). Both older versions were clunky and rough with their animations. > > So riot redesigning the models to fit the characters and actually renovating their entire animations was a much awaited and desired work by the community. Kayle lost the heaviness on the armor, makes sense since she needs to be lighter in able to maneuver freely ( logically ) and morgana still pretty much is the same, just better. Generous... hah, rich. Don't get me wrong, i'm not hating on your opinion. But, when you have an angel, magical freaking being, caring about how heavy their armor is... it's hilariously pointless. Morg was changed, by the way. She went from fallen angel to a seductress. That's not the same design, and it's nothing like old character.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=js3xIzl1,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-18T23:48:35.049+0000) > > Generous... hah, rich. > > Don't get me wrong, i'm not hating on your opinion. But, when you have an angel, magical freaking being, caring about how heavy their armor is... it's hilariously pointless. > > Morg was changed, by the way. She went from fallen angel to a seductress. That's not the same design, and it's nothing like old character. You are literally posting in every single thread about the rework telling everyone that they are wrong and the only acceptable opinion is yours. It's really annoying.
Moody P (NA)
: Food joint has a meal(burger fries drink) for 3.99 and the burger alone is 5.79
Anyone who doesn't just outright tell you it makes no sense is being dumb. It doesn't make sense from a business standpoint and it doesn't make sense from a customer standpoint. You should never have a meal deal be cheaper than getting the item individually. The amount of product that will be wasted and money lost on essentially giving away free fries and a drink just so someone could get a burger for $2 less would be insane. Yes you do usually save money the more you buy but only in the sense that you're paying less for the individual thing per unit (e.g. you buy 1 burger for 5 dollars or 2 burgers for 8) Selling all three cheaper than the cost of one of them makes no sense. There is more labor doing all 3 instead of just one, more supply cost for the container for the fries and drink, and obviously more cost just on product itself. It's nonsensical and unless they're desperate for customers or it's only from a certain time of day like a happy hour type special there's really no logic behind it.
: What other video games have you played in an extremely overly obessive manner?
> [{quoted}](name=ı Sona ı,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dB08RdtT,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-05T08:15:09.200+0000) > > I used to play Atlantica online. I had a weird fascination with the crafting system and the market side of the game, very amusing. That's not the obsessive part. The obsessive part was a pair of stat boosting wings that were being offered as a prize for playing some minigame pirate thingy on a partner website. The high score was 400,000 when I began. It was 800,000 by the time I was finished. > > I won the wings. ;D I loved Atlantica Online so much the crafting was really interesting and the economy was very addicting I don't know why. I would have like 7 windows of it open at the same on 7 different accounts with like 4 of them auto crafting 2 leveling and then my main auto battling. I really wish the game wasn't so horrifically pay to win. I had to force myself to quit because I was weirdly addicted to it. I would have absolutely loved if they had ever made a subscription based game like AO though it was truly a unique game.
: Yeah, we still need bans for ARURF....
Since they added homeguards as a default thing hecarim is even worse now. Basically one shotted me repeatedly for the majority of the game. Was very fun.
: > [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dmVaG0cc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-08T21:41:29.708+0000) > > I dont see what part of being useless and dying over and over is fun. More balance is needed, obviously. . > [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dmVaG0cc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-08T21:41:29.708+0000) > >useless https://i.imgur.com/8bb1l3D.png[] > [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dmVaG0cc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-08T21:41:29.708+0000) > >useless https://i.imgur.com/MmkYpnE.png[] > [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dmVaG0cc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-08T21:41:29.708+0000) > >useless https://i.imgur.com/fW8DbXN.png[] > [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dmVaG0cc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-08T21:41:29.708+0000) > >_useless_ https://i.imgur.com/cwMWep4.png[] > [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dmVaG0cc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-08T21:41:29.708+0000) > >#_useless_ https://i.imgur.com/fY2Up6c.png[]
> [{quoted}](name=ez mental boom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dmVaG0cc,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-12-08T22:38:57.381+0000) > > . > > https://i.imgur.com/8bb1l3D.png[] > > https://i.imgur.com/MmkYpnE.png[] > > https://i.imgur.com/fW8DbXN.png[] > > https://i.imgur.com/cwMWep4.png[] > > https://i.imgur.com/fY2Up6c.png[] You act like you're pissed off because Annie isn't building SOTD and Stat Stick or Nasus isn't just buliding only movement speed items and then for your examples use builds that maybe aren't the most optimal like you're saying but in the scheme of things aren't even really "off meta" In no conceivable way are those builds bad. You need to figure out what point you're trying to make because right now you don't have one.
: Why do people want the tank meta back?
The peak of tank meta is generally unbearable but going the extreme in the other direction isn't much better. I don't know what or how to do it but there has to be some sort of happy medium between instantly dying from a LeBlanc or Khazix and having a 2 minute team fight between 3 people that never die.
Lazyfae (NA)
: Depends on if your team plays like total garbage. Good tanks counter it, especially if you actually use tanky runes. That said, of course if your team drops like flies, then they can hit the tank with dark harvest, get an assist on someone else to refresh cd, hit the tank, and repeat. Yeah, it's pretty strong, but it's not necessarily as simple as 'who has more dark harvest' wins.
> [{quoted}](name=Lazyfae,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4AEc2LAJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-04T23:48:19.962+0000) > > Depends on if your team plays like total garbage. Good tanks counter it, especially if you actually use tanky runes. That said, of course if your team drops like flies, then they can hit the tank with dark harvest, get an assist on someone else to refresh cd, hit the tank, and repeat. Yeah, it's pretty strong, but it's not necessarily as simple as 'who has more dark harvest' wins. I think you're undervaluing it. I don't really like the other game modes and only play aram and I can tell you that I've never been in as so heavily one sided games as I have the past couple weeks. I don't think when they designed the rune they were imaging 10-15 stacks by 10 minutes consistently. I haven't had a game today with less than 5 total dark harvests between the two teams, and right now I'm in a game with 7, including a dark harvest leona, illaoi and nami. Do you honestly think if dark harvest wasn't completely overtuned they would be picking this rune? ARAM already suffers from horribly unbalanced comps and one sided games. This is just an additional aspect that makes games even more one sided than they already were
Rioter Comments
drash79 (NA)
: Why i don't celebrate Father's Day
A lot of people were probably wondering seven months before Father's day why people choose to celebrate the holiday or not. Very helpful information.
afmghost (NA)
: The problem with the "riot is hiring, go apply" argument.
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=swWEOmTv,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-27T00:33:28.302+0000) > > When someone complains that something is unbalanced, buggy, or just broken in any way, it is common for someone (mods especially) to claim that we should apply and try to do a better job. > The problem with this? Simple. These people have pursued this job and have went under years of training and education to achieve the skills needed to help opeprate a successful game. If it were still an indy company, it would be understandable. However, the game is what, nine years old now? You should hire competent employees that know a buggy program when they see it. > As for balance? Riot has shown no interest in balancing the game properly. Their claim is that it keeps the game fresh. It's much more obvious that the people in charge of balance are buffing their own mains and working everything around that. I understand that perfect balance is unobtainable, but they can do a hell of a lot better than what they're doing now. > If you atill think it's a good argument, imagine someone going to medical school for eight years, becoming a doctor, and, during surgery, decides to murder the person. Their defense is "well we need more doctors at the hospital, feel free to apply if you think you can do better." A bit of an extreme comparison, but the logic still remains. > > No, it is not a good argument. I don't disagree with what your saying but your example is awful and destroys your entire argument. A better example would be you're looking to hire a caterer for a big event you're having. You want something classier, say a chicken cordon bleu, but they insist on fried chicken because it's easier and they tell you it will go a lot smoother, so you agree. However, the food is 15 minutes late, they served a salad after the main course, and didn't offer any alcohol until after the meal was over. You don't need years of catering experience or training to realize that is probably the incorrect way of doing it. While you have a general idea of how you think, and logically it probably should have been done, in the first place, you lack the ability to properly execute such a large event and thus needed a professional to ensure that it was done correctly. You can look at things in league of legends and recognize that "Hey, even though I don't know how I would fix this or what I would have done differently, what they're currently doing is not working." Maybe by pointing this out, the people who actually should know what they're doing can reevaluate some of their decisions. Nothing changes without feedback.
: Is Dark Harvest op if you look at the numbers?
Overall damage in the scheme of things isn't as relevant as when the damage happens. Since it's more of an execute you know it won't be wasted in trades that don't have kill potential or at least force them to back, and the amount of threat and priority you gain just by having the rune is far more valuable than "DH did x amount of damage this game"
: Most of the fun of playing aram is gone. If 3 darkharvest champions attack same target when he's life is 50% or less, the target's gonna cry (being a tank doesnt change that fact !) . Forget the other runes, forget strategy or plans to stay alive with low hp (rip kayle, tryndamir, olaf,...) , cause your gonna get destroyed in aram, even by some stupid champ with zero dmg. I feel like tanks are the one that suffer the most from the new dark harvest/ And as it procs on any abilities now, if the opponent team have range and poke (which was already an advantage in aram), it became even more op than before in early and middle game.
> [{quoted}](name=ShadowOfColossus,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ANaoi8ub,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-11-26T22:13:20.659+0000) > > Most of the fun of playing aram is gone. If 3 darkharvest champions attack same target when he's life is 50% or less, the target's gonna cry (being a tank doesnt change that fact !) . Forget the other runes, forget strategy or plans to stay alive with low hp (rip kayle, tryndamir, olaf,...) , cause your gonna get destroyed in aram, even by some stupid champ with zero dmg. I feel like tanks are the one that suffer the most from the new dark harvest/ And as it procs on any abilities now, if the opponent team have range and poke (which was already an advantage in aram), it became even more op than before in early and middle game. The other day I was playing a tank, I honestly can't remember who it was I think maybe Taric, and there was 3 or 4 dark harvest people on the other team and literally I just melted before I could do anything. Don't think I had a single offensive item either. Dark Harvest has really ruined ARAM for me. That same day I must've really pissed off the League Gods cuz I went against a MF 3 or 4 games in a row on the other team with DH and it was not fun at all. If they could just disable that rune in ARAM it would be great. I think most people could agree that DH Sona, Ashe, Annie, Caitlynn, just to name a few, was never really intended when they created that rune and would pretty much never be seen on SR.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hella Gay Nerd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FaemarLR,comment-id=000000000003,timestamp=2018-11-22T02:27:21.587+0000) > > I'm curious how you think in this situation it's the SJWs that are offended. > > Are the SJWs mad that suddenly there is a gay character in a video game? Because if anything the SJWs would be happy about this and the anti-SJWs would be offended, which in turn would make you the one that is offended by something that in the scheme of things is irrelevant and minor. > > Any clarification would be appreciated friend. im referin to in generaland that they are degrading anyone who does not agree with them
> [{quoted}](name=Bulletproof Car,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FaemarLR,comment-id=0000000000030000,timestamp=2018-11-22T02:32:38.317+0000) > > im referin to in generaland that they are degrading anyone who does not agree with them And you're degrading anyone who doesn't agree with you. It's crazy how both sides do the exact same thing.
Show more

Hella Gay Nerd

Level 110 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion