: No one's banning irelia :o
She does not need a stun. It should be made into a slow.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Fiddlesticks (QoL?) buff
Fiddlesticks is not allowed to be good in any way. If any player does well on this champion, it will be nerfed harder than it already has.
: Karma needs some help :/
The thing is you can't kill anything if their team has a karma. Too many low cd shields and speed buffs make her teammates immune to death. Too frustrating to play against.
: This need to be said.
This company protects these 0/10 players because apparently, they are just having a bad game,... every single game, but if you dare speak out against them, then you are being "toxic" and deserve to be punished. Be prepared to be downvoted and attacked by hypocrites who love this witch-hunt system.
: This Constitutes A Ban Now
If you type a single letter of the alphabet in the chat box, some snowflake may take offense to that particular letter and therefore you are being toxic and deserve your ban according to the rules.
: The Climb From Dishonorable Is STILL Way Too Steep
Once you hit honor 0, you never come out, as far as I can tell.
: i really hope we are talking about ranked here , who honestly cares if someone feeds in a match that doesnt matter? its irritating yes , but it doesnt reflect on your account liked the competitive ranked mode does
> [{quoted}](name=o GangPlank o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Eilv1da9,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-03-31T05:19:40.329+0000) > > i really hope we are talking about ranked here , who honestly cares if someone feeds in a match that doesnt matter? > > its irritating yes , but it doesnt reflect on your account liked the competitive ranked mode does What is this notion people have that normal games "don't matter"? If they don't matter then I'm sure you won't mind if we remove the surrender timer and require only one vote instead of four, since you know, "the game doesn't matter". And I'm sure you won't mind if I run down the mid lane every game and see how many deaths I can rack up, since you know, "the game doesn't matter". It's a game. You are supposed to try to win, regardless of what ranking or type of game it is. If you are not trying to win then play a single player game, then you can tell yourself "it doesn't matter" all you want and I won't care I promise.
: > ...and bans, which only apply to people who speak. 14-day Bans and Permanent Bans don't solely apply to chat-related offenses. Gameplay related-offenses (trolling, intentional feeding, etc.) are met with a 14-day Ban as the first punishment for a verified offense, and more egregious offenses (3rd-party software, account boosting, etc.) are met with permabans, as far as I know. > I suggest, when a person is guilty of feeding too many games, they are forced to replay the tutorial, and then forced to play X number of games in coop vs ai before they can return to pvp. And how do you define guilty? Do you consider _intentional feeding_ to be guilty, or do you just look at KDA and ignore everything else? If you're looking for _intentional_ feeding and not _incidental feeding_ (or, as it's better known, getting beat), how do you detect it? Have you some fool-proof detection method to tell whether or not someone's intentionally trying to fuck over their teammates? Or, considering the nature of the punishment, you're probably only seeking to punish people for having bad games rather than actually looking for feeders, since, the way you phrase the punishment, you're punishing people for being "unskilled" (in your subjective view). Do you really think that someone will get better in PVP by doing PVE? More than that, outside of level/champion pool prerequisites, you really shouldn't force players to play gamemodes they don't want to play. If they don't want to do the Tutorial, you can't force them to. If they want to try and climb in Ranked - as long as they meet the entry requirements, they're fully allowed to do so. And, of course, to top it off and cement my assumption that you don't actually care about intentional feeders, just players who have a bad match or two: > This would actually decrease the amount of raging that happens in the game because if people knew those game destroyers would get their fair punishment, they would be less likely to verbally harass them. **Why in the fresh hell are you trying to excuse flamers?** Nobody should be inclined to harass or flame anyone, regardless of skill. Sure, if someone's intentionally feeding, it's absolutely okay to feel pissed off - but only that far. One shouldn't bring their rage into chat, 'cause it'll only make things worse for everyone else in the match. It looks like your proposal is less geared towards actually punishing intentional feeders, and more towards punishing players who have a bad game and get flamed _for the flamers_. And I could be wrong, but I don't yet see a good reason to assume that this is actually meant to punish feeders. Feeders and trolls wouldn't give two shits about having to replay Tutorials/bots, because they know they'd be able to get right back to trolling and feeding afterwards, and if that's the only punishment - then your proposal would fail to do its job.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Eilv1da9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-03-31T01:05:23.088+0000) > And how do you define guilty? the same way they define guilty and worthy of a chat restriction or ban would be fine. > **Why in the fresh hell are you trying to excuse flamers? "decrease the amount of raging" and "excuse flamers" are clearly not the same thing. You are trying to conflate two completely different things. > It looks like your proposal is less geared towards actually punishing intentional feeders, and more towards punishing players who have a bad game and get flamed _for the flamers_. How do you know the difference between a feeder and a person having a bad game? Oh wait, we already know the answer to that. The same way we know the difference between someone saying something hateful or someone making a joke or just venting steam. > And I could be wrong, but I don't yet see a good reason to assume that this is actually meant to punish feeders. Feeders and trolls wouldn't give two shits about having to replay Tutorials/bots, because they know they'd be able to get right back to trolling and feeding afterwards, and if that's the only punishment - then your proposal would fail to do its job. by that logic, people being toxic and using hate speech wouldn't give two shits about having a chat restriction or ban because they'd be able to get right back into being toxic on their alternate account. so in that case, let's just do away with all reporting and punishing entirely.
Kei143 (NA)
: you again? I thought I've already told you that "feeding" isn't a punishable offense. It's typically just a by-product of getting outplayed.
you again? paTROLLing the forums, circle jerking your other accounts, pushing the idea that saying anything is toxic, and every person who speaks is an automatic jerk who deserves a ban.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ponderss,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J9IQ2ojE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-03-31T00:54:14.698+0000) > > In every case - range should be balanced against damage. This shit is just stupid. no, its balanced against counterplay. xertah may be very hard to 1v1 in lane.. but ganking him, despite what the OP says is actually stupid easy... he has no healing.. no shielding no mobility his spells have a very long cooldown early on. and ganking is is a simple wait for him to use one or 2 abilites then go in. he is one honestly of the easiest champions in the game to gank
> [{quoted}](name=SwiftKitten88,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J9IQ2ojE,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-03-31T01:05:34.894+0000) > his spells have a very long cooldown early on. it wouldn't make a difference if his stun was on a 10-minute cooldown. he only needs to use it ONCE to avoid a gank.
Rioter Comments
: both liss and asol fall into that category and thats just the mid flight apsect
LIss only reactivates if she wants to move to that location, not to CC. Sol is the only one of the seven that has a similar ability.
Cocho (NA)
: while we're at it let every other champion who activates an ability twice do it while CC'd. {{champion:516}} R to hit his R back while cc'd!!! LOL XDDDDDDD {{champion:92}} Riven R2 while CCd {{champion:112}} move and redirect R while CC'd {{champion:127}} e to move away while cc'd {{champion:4}} pick a card while cc'd {{champion:136}} reactivate q stun while cc'd {{champion:50}} r to blow up while cc'd does it sound like bullshit yet? its because it is. learn to play around your opponent's abilities. They're doing it to you.
> [{quoted}](name=Cocho,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fZPMwrTX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-30T23:47:14.831+0000) > > while we're at it let every other champion who activates an ability twice do it while CC'd. > > {{champion:516}} R to hit his R back while cc'd!!! LOL XDDDDDDD > {{champion:92}} Riven R2 while CCd > {{champion:112}} move and redirect R while CC'd > {{champion:127}} e to move away while cc'd > {{champion:4}} pick a card while cc'd > {{champion:136}} reactivate q stun while cc'd > {{champion:50}} r to blow up while cc'd > > does it sound like bullshit yet? its because it is. > > learn to play around your opponent's abilities. They're doing it to you. not even one of the champions has a skill shot that has to be reactivated mid-flight. you are comparing apples to oranges and you are dumb.
: ya sure the strongest mid atm needs a fucking buff sure!
> [{quoted}](name=Who Fed Ru,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fZPMwrTX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-30T23:39:13.810+0000) > > ya sure the strongest mid atm needs a fucking buff sure! If by strongest you mean weakest, who has the worst mana efficiency and zero mobility, then yes.
Rioter Comments
GripaAviara (EUNE)
: And Wukong is balanced?
Wukong is a free win, but people will still claim that he is weak, while they roll face and tell themselves they are winning because they are skilled.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: How do you deal with troll supports as adc?
There is no way to deal with troll supports. You are basically fucked.
Rioter Comments
: What am I even supposed to do with Kindred?
Kindred is not a fair champion to play. Either you get incredibly fed early with some lucky early ganks, or you end up being useless and feeding because you couldn't pull ahead and end up being incredibly weak. The most bull shit thing about this champion is the fact that she tells the enemy which enemy or monster she is hunting. Putting a mark on the minimap is just wrong. I would love it if Zed's ult did no damage unless you telegraphed the person you wanted to kill a few minutes earlier. Wouldn't it be nice if all assassins had to tell you they were coming beforehand. Overall it's a badly designed champion.
: If {{champion:51}}'s traps are able to be destroyed, they will need to be invisible. All you really do is to not step on them when {{champion:51}} is around.
> [{quoted}](name=Colton147,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eIMVV9c1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-27T18:08:59.552+0000) > All you really do is to not step on them when {{champion:51}} is around. Fine. But make them range 200 instead of 800.
Rioter Comments
: The toxicity has gotten way too out of control
Things that cause me to become toxic: - Allies who stand right next to me farming minions, refusing to help, while I am being attacked. - premades that go into their little premade world and ignore the other allies on the team and refuse to help them in any way - people who refuse to speak fucking english on a north american server - people who refuse to help the team with objectives, ganks, or other team oriented tasks Sorry but i just can't stand people who join a team game and refuse to play as a team. If you won't give me a way to penalize bad players who destroy my game, I feel helpless and desperate and I end up expressing that frustration with bad words. How about put the personal ranking system into use, so players who consistently get S don't get grouped with trash who consistently get D, and getting a good rank on a loss does not result in as much points being deducted as getting a bad rank on the same loss. Do this and I promise the "toxicity" will evaporate.
Aimléss (NA)
: I've made it to late game ONCE in 20 games!!!
There is too much damage, especially ADCs and assassins. Towers are way too weak. You don't get enough gold from legendary champions, so there is little benefit to shutting them down and therefore very little catching up from killing them. Snowballing is too extreme. It is too difficult to catch up when behind. There is no punishment for playing bad. You can get an S rank or a D rank and it makes no difference in how you are matched the next game. Only the win or loss matters.
: You think these Wukong buffs will make-up for the D.B nerfs?
Damn. A lot of Wukong mains circle jerking each other off. Not only is Wukong fine, he's actually way on the strong side.
: You think these Wukong buffs will make-up for the D.B nerfs?
Ya let's "fix" a freelo champ who can press R and pentakill a team, with no counterplay since he's invisible before it goes off. 51% win rate is somehow bad lol. k
Kythers (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=HelpOrIFeed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sExj5sKR,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-03-12T10:45:33.099+0000) > > {{champion:85}} you must be trolling anyways, the absolutely worst champion {{champion:127}} even morde was broken for a few patches
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sExj5sKR,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2018-03-12T11:45:49.578+0000) > > you must be trolling > > > > anyways, the absolutely worst champion > {{champion:127}} > > even morde was broken for a few patches Hey look, Kennen is ulting, let's run towards him and kill him since he does no damage and the stun only lasts half as long as other mages.
SEKAI (OCE)
: Take Teleport into the match and TP somewhere to safe while in egg mode. Most of the time the opponent should've already used their strong CC by that point so you can probably get away. But yeah idk.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xcE93JMx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-12T09:41:11.942+0000) > > Take Teleport into the match and TP somewhere to safe while in egg mode. Most of the time the opponent should've already used their strong CC by that point so you can probably get away. > > But yeah idk. Since when can you use any summers or items while egg mode. Never.
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: How is it any different than Zacs? I mean honestly I love Annis passive. It's saved me more times then I can remember and if I'm smart and have TP I can make a fun escape.
> [{quoted}](name=MrHaZeYo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xcE93JMx,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-03-12T11:34:05.963+0000) > > How is it any different than Zacs? I mean honestly I love Annis passive. It's saved me more times then I can remember and if I'm smart and have TP I can make a fun escape. Zac is a tank, Anivia is a mage. There is no comparison.
: Overall the worst champion
{{champion:9}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:82}}
: She can instantly push the wave, without any interaction, which means all your point about counterplay is null and void. Secondly if she takes tp (she usually does) the mana problem dissapears. If you can lane decently she will be faceroll and destroy anything. Lategame, when people are grouped, she will win you the game due to her insane damage and peel.
> [{quoted}](name=superfire444,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=z8ARA2mc,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-11T11:04:13.197+0000) > > She can instantly push the wave, without any interaction, which means all your point about counterplay is null and void. Secondly if she takes tp (she usually does) the mana problem dissapears. > > If you can lane decently she will be faceroll and destroy anything. Lategame, when people are grouped, she will win you the game due to her insane damage and peel. I think it's more like you got owned by one Anivia and blame the champion instead of your skill.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Int-ing when team not doing well early
Your fault for not playing safe and then holding him hostage by repeatedly voting NO. Next time don't die so much, even if you don't get any kills yourself, that's fine, even if you can't farm so much, that's fine. But don't fucking give the enemy team so much gold and expect your allies to want to keep playing with you. The Yasuo was completely justified.
Kai Guy (NA)
: So mate. https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/NA1/239822686 Yea... Its not You always winning your lane. Just saying You had 5% Kill participation on your 1-7-0 Jax Game with less damage to champions then any other player. The person closest to you was your teams Nami, and she was dam close to double your damage. Its not you win lane and you win lane, Please don't instantly apply blame to teammates.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Yh9bEHlh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-11T10:12:55.758+0000) > > So mate. https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/NA1/239822686 Yea... Its not You always winning your lane. Just saying You had 5% Kill participation on your 1-7-0 Jax Game with less damage to champions then any other player. The person closest to you was your teams Nami, and she was dam close to double your damage. > > Its not you win lane and you win lane, Please don't instantly apply blame to teammates. Good job, you found ONE game where he chose to give up, probably why he made the post in the first place. You neglected to mention games like his 11/0 attrax for some reason.
Rioter Comments
: Can we do something about Anivia?
Most mana hungry champion in the game with zero mobility. Reduced armor and magic resist in egg form, makes it really easy to get the kill. Very low range, and probably the slowest moving skill shot in the game. Definitely, the problem is just you.
: The system is 50/50, based on balancing the mmr on both teams for a even rate of winning. I've had support explain it to me.
> [{quoted}](name=Balterein,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=U4tui0UV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-10T05:59:30.639+0000) > > The system is 50/50, based on balancing the mmr on both teams for a even rate of winning. I've had support explain it to me. They lied to you. It's definitely not 50/50.
Rexxiee (NA)
: Kai'sa current state is just laughable, and sad
[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXRz8WN4nH0](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXRz8WN4nH0)
Rioter Comments
: All of them, depending on context. Some more than others. A few of those are going to be instant banhammer smite regardless of what else is said or done. The system is not some runescape-tier chat filter - it keeps track of the general usage and attitude of the player as well as it can, flaming, insults, or negative behavior that is going to make someone play worse is pretty reliably detected.
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qIZsEskN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-10T01:33:32.790+0000) > is pretty reliably detected. I guess it would be pretty reliable if EVERYTHING you say is considered toxic. Kind of hard to fail when nothing is considered non-toxic.
Rioter Comments
ZJD123 (NA)
: New Poll: Who should Riot nerf for 8.6?
{{champion:164}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:238}}
: Rengar Buffs
It's not even fun to play the game anymore when there is a Rengar on the other team.
Rioter Comments
: Swain is unplayable (read everything before raging on me pls)
The problem is you are used to being able to tank the entire enemy team and now you can't as much.
Rioter Comments
Show more

HelpOrIFeed

Level 31 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion