: I'm glad! Indeed, but he blames the Demacians for forcing mages into the corner and causing the destruction that ensues. Vannis, the mageseeker, killed (or attempted to kill) the girl's father to get to her and make her show her power. Without his constant suspicion and demanding that the monster exists and should show itself, etc, Sylas thinks the girl would still be alive. Of course, due to his immaturity, he didn't blame this on his actions since he tried to step in to help, of course, and blamed it on Vannis and anyone like him. So he is a contradiction but many people are, though they don't realize it for many reasons, Sylas' being that he shifts the blame to the Demacians from all the trauma he's been through. I think through that same trauma, he's emotionally unable to put the blame on himself because that would be too much, so he gives it to the other party (hypocritical Demacians) and wants to do something about that problematic party to absolve himself of those memories, in a way, by preventing future ones like it for any mages.
Haha, you do have a point! Perhaps they'll flesh him out later down the line, but in the meantime we do have some cool mechanics that seem fun.
: > [{quoted}](name=HeroineSam,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=7eL0mARA,comment-id=00070000000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-10T19:34:10.929+0000) > > Hopefully I didn't seem like I was just dismissing your concerns! Definitely do not mean to, just want to have a discussion and give you my thoughts on this, which may end up addressing your concerns in one way or another. Oh no, it's fine. It's easier to discuss when you get right down to the depth of it. And a lot of what you say I really do agree with. Also to the point of you saying that all that "depth" might not be there at all. My only rebuttal regards his immaturity and inability to see anything but Demacia's cruel treatment. I'd have agreed if not for the fact that he witnessed _first-hand_ what Demacia is so afraid of. His only, if not _best_, friend was attacked and killed right before his eyes in a manner of speaking. He saw the destruction that the girl caused to the forest and livestock. _He himself exploded, killing a child and his partner_. There's no way that he should lack an understanding of what Demacia has against mages, when in a single string of events he witnessed the possible destruction that mages can cause if left unchecked. Sylas in his current state is a contradiction onto itself.
I'm glad! Indeed, but he blames the Demacians for forcing mages into the corner and causing the destruction that ensues. Vannis, the mageseeker, killed (or attempted to kill) the girl's father to get to her and make her show her power. Without his constant suspicion and demanding that the monster exists and should show itself, etc, Sylas thinks the girl would still be alive. Of course, due to his immaturity, he didn't blame this on his actions since he tried to step in to help, of course, and blamed it on Vannis and anyone like him. So he is a contradiction but many people are, though they don't realize it for many reasons, Sylas' being that he shifts the blame to the Demacians from all the trauma he's been through. I think through that same trauma, he's emotionally unable to put the blame on himself because that would be too much, so he gives it to the other party (hypocritical Demacians) and wants to do something about that problematic party to absolve himself of those memories, in a way, by preventing future ones like it for any mages.
: > [{quoted}](name=HeroineSam,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=7eL0mARA,comment-id=000700000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-09T20:51:31.464+0000) > > Yes, admittedly our new zealot isn't as deep as Jhin, but in my opinion I think there are some (hopefully intentional) gaps in Sylas' lore that will get fleshed out later. How he became so hardened when he was such a light-hearted kid. Perhaps we can expect that soon or within a couple of years, something like what happened with Gnar and his new story. That's the thing, though. If we have to be **told** it, it's already defeated the interest in the champion. See, we didn't have to be told _anything_ about Jhin, because his in-game said it all through either dialogue or gameplay. Not only that but it also gave us some more things to look into, such as why his gun is ironic. It would have been better for character interest as a whole if Sylas weren't just some bloodthirsty anarchist, and instead more of an insightful, intellectual zealot of sorts who mentioned the cruel treatment he witnessed and experienced. Like, even Swain was infinitely turned into a better character after his rework because his character reflected lore that exists behind the scenes not just about Noxus but about himself and how others see him--even how he sees himself. But nah, we don't get a deep, meaningful champion. We don't even get surface-level cryptic champion. Instead, we get generic anti-establishment terrorist. I'm further disappointed. :(
I understand that and am also a bit saddened by it, but in that way it's realistic. Some people just get so twisted and consumed by their inner torment that they lose any depth. They become solely their vendetta, their goal. And that's the way Sylas became, he was trapped in a cell at a young age, denied the chance to be able to learn how to be mature through experience and how to be self-aware, he kept that childishness and through a lot of pensive thought on his negative emotions he blamed others (though one can't blame him for doing so) and swore he would end their hypocrisy. For children many things are shallow and as they grow and interact with others in the world they deepen themselves and give variety to their ideas and beliefs. All Sylas knew was the cruelty of those elite Demacians that he experienced, afraid of something they don't understand. So he couldn't flesh himself out anymore because he was denied most interaction. Lux was the only one that provided the spark to make him something other than the monochromatic personality he had, but, blinded by his ambition, he hasn't given more thought to that side of him or considered her point of view. He just wanted vengeance and will ignore everything else to get it. A lot of zealots are like this: I can't remember which biblical movie it was but there was a scene where Barnabas hosts a rebellion and solves nothing but killing a bunch of his own people that he thought he wanted to save: all he really wanted was to tear down the oppression and that's why he was blind to thinking about other peoples needs and cost many people their lives. In this way Sylas is deep, because there is so much more going on under the surface but due to being consumed by his need for vengeance, he can't give light to that depth. But there are many layers to him, albeit hidden. Now this may all be something Riot didn't think of when they created him, but I like to think that's what's going on with Sylas and that there's no real shallow character if one looks deeper. But I agree with you, sometimes they do seem shallow and more difficult to be seen as a deep character but that happens sometimes and there's always more to the story, in my opinion. Hopefully I didn't seem like I was just dismissing your concerns! Definitely do not mean to, just want to have a discussion and give you my thoughts on this, which may end up addressing your concerns in one way or another.
: It actually does rofl in every aspect. But now I'm suffering under a crushing realization that this new champ is dull af compared to his origin story x_x Oh well. Win some, lose some.
Yes, admittedly our new zealot isn't as deep as Jhin, but in my opinion I think there are some (hopefully intentional) gaps in Sylas' lore that will get fleshed out later. How he became so hardened when he was such a light-hearted kid. Perhaps we can expect that soon or within a couple of years, something like what happened with Gnar and his new story.
: > [{quoted}](name=HeroineSam,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=7eL0mARA,comment-id=00070000000000000001,timestamp=2019-01-05T04:36:16.463+0000) > > This is getting into some Jhin type teasers and the theory behind it, which makes me really excited because Jhin's teasers were deep in terms of the champions involved while also revealing a lot about Jhin himself. He also has a very interesting personality and narrative that I think is really unique and absolutely love so I'm really excited by these teasers as well as intrigued. I think that the one thing Riot does best is utilize League's lore to he fullest. Jhin's teasers were amazing because they both gave us deeper look, no matter how slight, into the champions involved but also a look at Jhin as a character. It gave us a glimpse into him, but also left us with hella more questions. There's still one question about Jhin that I don't have answered: Did he shoot them in their most treasured areas _because_ they were treasured, or was his involvement intended to have caused them to be treasured in the first place? It's something that'll never be answered, because they were merely promotional. Then again, the gun _is_ ironic, after all...
Exactly, and is multifaceted through his insanity and humanism. He's so realistic, a dramatized version of what can go wrong with passion, though not by the fault of the person afflicted. Now that I think of it, Jhin brings awareness to mental health, at least subconsciously, and it's importance. As for your question, I think it was a way to bring out the passion and the innermost self that those champions weren't able to express. It was a way to free them, to bring out their soul just like a good actor does. Thus they were treasured by Jhin who can see into the depths of his targets and wants to share that beauty with the world in a glorious and beautiful death that centers on that unrealized self. The champions affected may not realize how symbolic or important that part of themselves is (as with Zed in my opinion) but through Jhin's work, the world, and the champs themselves, have a revelation in one tumultuous moment. Hopefully that tackles that question! :)
: So nice to have an example of what I'll never measure up to shoved in my face. Again. {{champion:201}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:48}} (counts because he got a rework from decaying to beautiful) {{champion:23}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:6}} (counts because he got a rework from abomination to badass) {{champion:110}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:238}} Wow, there were a lot more of these than I realized. :(
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dayGd9lV,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-09T12:15:25.296+0000) > > So nice to have an example of what I'll never measure up to shoved in my face. > > Again. > > {{champion:201}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:48}} (counts because he got a rework from decaying to beautiful) {{champion:23}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:6}} (counts because he got a rework from abomination to badass) {{champion:110}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:238}} > > Wow, there were a lot more of these than I realized. > > :( Hoooo boy this whole thread is bordering on problematic. Essentially both genders have the same problem, society sells ideals and a game is not separate from society either. It has been proven that beauty sells and more often than not people are more attracted to attractive characters than those who aren't. It's a slow process but we're gradually moving away from more unrealistic standards but in the meantime ideals are still spoon-fed because if Riot or anyone else were to just take them away completely there would be an uproar just like this one if not even more intense. There's not much we can do, we both suffer from unrealistic standards but it depends on how one internalizes and reacts to such unachievable ideals that matters. It takes a lot of effort but it can be done: to make your subconscious realize you don't have to abide by such ideals, you're perfect how you are. It takes self-awareness. I'm not dismissing your struggles but I am saying that this is something that won't go away so easily and that all of us, male and female, should realize this and not give Riot so much grief. Not that you are but I'm just replying to you because you bring up some issues that I'm also talking about. This goes for everyone, and hopefully we can be able to not be force-fed ideals by society but also not shoot the messenger or the business that's just trying to fit in and cater to the populace's needs.
: > [{quoted}](name=Camille Ferrøs,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=7eL0mARA,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-01-03T19:15:34.919+0000) > > That looks like that is going on. Hmm > And as listed they are visions...not what actually is happening Q_Q It's why in my first comment about this I said that it's about Demacian champions and how they're burdened by their talents, tasks, or history. Lux is a magician, and magic is heeeavily hated in Demacia because of their evil and destructive capabilities. J-IV is now ruler, and now that I think about it again that image might not be about him killing his father but instead him being a tyrant. Yeah, THAT makes more sense. (Also, Sion didn't kill J-III, he killed J-I lol that's my mistake.) Galio is a weapon, first and foremost, so he'll always have to follow the command of those with the power to control him. At the same time, he has a strong sense of justice and chivalry. Still, some day someone with ill intentions may use him to do wrong, which I believe is his biggest fear. Garen only wants to do what's right but, also something I could be wrong on, on one job he failed to protect someone he was supposed to which to him could be seen as him killing them himself.
This is getting into some Jhin type teasers and the theory behind it, which makes me really excited because Jhin's teasers were deep in terms of the champions involved while also revealing a lot about Jhin himself. He also has a very interesting personality and narrative that I think is really unique and absolutely love so I'm really excited by these teasers as well as intrigued.
: > [{quoted}](name=HeroineSam,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nMVHkUWA,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-12-14T01:55:11.150+0000) > > I knew there was a reason why I loved December 13. it's the 14th :(
> [{quoted}](name=Small Boobs Ahri,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nMVHkUWA,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-12-14T02:04:38.773+0000) > > it's the 14th :( Dang, well the the 13th is still good.
: 🎁🎉 HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ahri ! 🎁🎉
I knew there was a reason why I loved December 13.
DeltaDan (EUW)
: "IT'S ALIVE" on PBE
Personally, I think it's just Rito being hip and saying the progression section on the PBE under the champions is "alive," as in it's working and new. I could be wrong but I don't think the progression section has existed before on the regular servers.
: I don't hate the game, I hate its playerbase.
I agree, the community is quite scary and toxic often. Sadly, that comes with the territory. Often, players tend to value themselves based on their games (they have to be perfect), combining this with the lack of accountability for one's actions that comes with online and you get all of this that you're talking about. When one thinks games are their way of life, the only thing that gives value to their existence, they get upset and angry when things don't go their way, and since we're online, they can take it all out on other people doing whatever they please to make others feel bad for "ruining everything" for them since they don't really have to face any consequences. Being banned comes few and far between and that doesn't affect them personally or cause them to change anything about themselves since they don't have to. They wait while their ban ticks down and take their gaming somewhere else. It's a hard, toxic cycle that's difficult to change since this behavior is institutionalized and normalized so it becomes a part of the status quo, the society, here. And once it gets there, it's extremely difficult to change and will take a while to change. These are my thoughts and observations on all of this in lieu of the social courses I'm taking as well as the obvious patterns that pop up. I hope it doesn't miss the mark, but this is what I've experienced and think about it. Hopefully it gets better, but it'll take action to change it and change comes gradually.
KluPL (NA)
: A team of mine is making a new game based off League of Legends (MOBA)
Can you share any names of some of these champions or have you not developed them yet or is it a super-double secret?
KluPL (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ImWRf31k,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-11-28T05:44:40.468+0000) > > What's your team's experience making games? All 5 of us are College students at the University of Iowa. Attending a 4 year for our bachelors degree. 3 of us are Juniors, while 2 are Seniors and will be graduating next semester. We all live in the same apartment so we are able to communicate and work on the game a good portion of the time. As for their experience making games, I am unsure, however they have plenty of skills to create a functional game. All the guys on our team knows C++, JavaScript, SQL, and four know C#. A few of their skills are in 3D modeling, sound design, special effects, and graphic design. Of course we are missing a few important skills such as art designs, music creators, and some other essential skills. Our plan for this is to most likely commission some artists/musical artist online via Fiverr, Deviantart, wherever we can find them.
> [{quoted}](name=KluPL,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ImWRf31k,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-11-28T06:00:35.805+0000) > > All 5 of us are College students at the University of Iowa. Attending a 4 year for our bachelors degree. 3 of us are Juniors, while 2 are Seniors and will be graduating next semester. We all live in the same apartment so we are able to communicate and work on the game a good portion of the time. > > As for their experience making games, I am unsure, however they have plenty of skills to create a functional game. > > All the guys on our team knows C++, JavaScript, SQL, and four know C#. A few of their skills are in 3D modeling, sound design, special effects, and graphic design. Of course we are missing a few important skills such as art designs, music creators, and some other essential skills. Our plan for this is to most likely commission some artists/musical artist online via Fiverr, Deviantart, wherever we can find them. Go Hot Guys! (Joking :P) Very cool, I wish the best of luck for you all!
Noxxarian (EUNE)
: Happy Birthday Elementalist Lux!
My goodness I love elementalist lux, she's the only skin I really bought with money. Absolutely stunning. My list: 1. Ice (she's a bit casually emotionless/cool, which I really like in a fictional personality [idk why]) 2. Magma (particles are great and well defined [that E especially] and that lovely, sassy ponytail) 3. Nature (Love her personality, it reminds me of mine, being caring but also not afraid to set things straight) 4. Wind (great particles, plus WINDSHEAR, i think it's one of the most underrated really) 5. Water (I like her wistful, slow dialogue, calms me down) 6. Mystic (strange and kinda trolly in an endearing, self-aware way, which is something I like in a fictional personality; also, that laughhh). 7. Light (Classy, always a good choice) 8. Dark (V anime to me, also a very detailed skin with another sassy ponytail) 9. Storm (great look, more of a get-up-and-go-get-'em personality, which is kinda refreshing for lux) 10. Fire (great hair, but a bit too pure angry for me, can't get much behind it, I would say the most overrated - well, with dark - but I also get the appeal)
: The Profile Page should display the whole SPLASHART
I agree, or at least provide a place where we can see the whole splash art. Online's really the only option, because the skin tab shows most of it but darkens and blocks the left side of the image. I love all my details. Of course, I understand how that could be hard to do because you'd need to rework part of the client and that isn't a really high priority.
: What are your top 5 favorite champions and what do they say about you?
{{champion:103}} {{champion:28}} (especially pre rework) {{champion:203}} {{champion:16}}{{champion:163}} I guess I like interesting personalities and back stories Especially femmes fatales (in some way shape or form)
: The biggest threat to this game
Of course it would be. But I honestly believe they're having a moment and we should give them time to work on themselves, if they meant to be rude. Either way, we should not meet anger with anger or hate with hate otherwise we condemn ourselves to be chained to the low road where it feels like an eighth layer of Hell due to the amount of hatred.
Rioter Comments
: This one came onto PBE on the 3/21 update. It came with these two as well https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-uRv2UV_rWOg/WrNGV_nQwfI/AAAAAAAA778/q4hd_fMPPEEf8D_jyvoAPjKDgJroASvSgCLcBGAs/s1600/b264867e6a9eed2a.png https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-athhKlVgv0s/WrNGVzY_zHI/AAAAAAAA770/bVrstrOTRHQVQ2wxTRThp32NvjvAlvqEwCLcBGAs/s1600/24fea0404fd84f47.png
Hm, my PBE might not be updating then. Thanks!
: Did you ever get this sorted out? How did it go down? What did support do to aid you?
Oh I didn't register the card before buying. That was the problem.
: When you try to contest Dragon/Baron
Where the fudge are these cool stickers? Are they in-game or on the PBE?
: If you could sleep with any male champ, who would it be???
: The Real Problem with CertainlyT's champions.
It's a tricky question, because there are many different ways to see it. I, for one, consider this method of countering their own counterplay as "playing the champion" rather than the champion "playing you." So, I think it's good if people are smart enough to use their weaknesses to their strengths. However, I believe that being able to use their weaknesses to their strengths/working around their weaknesses _should_ be rather difficult. Not everyone should be able to do this otherwise the champion is too strong in everyone's hands and therefore it becomes a you-pick-it-you-win situation which should be avoided. Therefore, such champs should have a high skillcap, and looking at these champs, most of them do. They have many mechanical things that work many different ways in many situations and it takes - and should take - someone who is very talented to be able to know what to do in specific situations. TL;DR: The ability to work around a champ's weaknesses is good but not everyone should be able to do that easily in every game. Such champs should have a high skillcap and be really good in the hands of someone really good, who knows what they are doing, and ok in the hands of someone who hasn't figured it out just yet. But these are just my thoughts and opinions and I'm still trying to find my way through them. Good discussion Captain!
CIocks (NA)
: That seems oddly specific, mine were quite general
> [{quoted}](name=Clock Codes,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GILEE7LU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-19T00:09:03.275+0000) > > That seems oddly specific, mine were quite general What exactly _is_ this? {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: Laughing Fish's 200,000 lifetime upvote spectacular! (Come and get your free skins!)
Christmas Gif(t) Power, Make Up! http://dailyoftheday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/santamorph.gif P.S. Laughing Fish, we need your help!
Rioter Comments
Audhulma (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=HeroineSam,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OIzTgkbA,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-10-26T04:27:37.811+0000) > > Ok, but my BE isn't refreshing after a day, it's still at 500? Hopefully that will be subject to change. It's probably set to reset between 12 and 2 am pacific time every day or something.
> [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OIzTgkbA,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2017-10-26T06:20:58.798+0000) > > It's probably set to reset between 12 and 2 am pacific time every day or something. It's been three days at least and it still hasn't refreshed. Should I submit a ticket to Riot Support? EDIT: Nevermind, the PBE Board post up there ^^ says they won't be resetting BE every day.
: > [{quoted}](name=HeroineSam,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OIzTgkbA,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-10-26T04:27:37.811+0000) > > Ok, but my BE isn't refreshing after a day, it's still at 500? Hopefully that will be subject to change. hmmm... Should be If not, Its not like you cant buy random shards with RP, Open them, Then break the shards fro BE
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OIzTgkbA,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-10-26T04:34:11.187+0000) > > hmmm... > > Should be > > If not, Its not like you cant buy random shards with RP, Open them, Then break the shards fro BE My gosh you're right! How did I not think of that? Thanks. You're quite clever and don't you forget it.
: *Ahem* Your RP and BE will refresh every day. Not to mention, Its not like all if not most of the items you can buy are like either 1 BE or within the realm of buying.
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OIzTgkbA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-25T18:03:07.715+0000) > > *Ahem* > > Your RP and BE will refresh every day. > > Not to mention, Its not like all if not most of the items you can buy are like either 1 BE or within the realm of buying. Ok, but my BE isn't refreshing after a day, it's still at 500? Hopefully that will be subject to change.
Okuma (EUNE)
: Why aren't you posting this on the PBE boards?
> [{quoted}](name=Okuma,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OIzTgkbA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-25T17:59:48.031+0000) > > Why aren't you posting this on the PBE boards? There's a PBE Board?
Rioter Comments
: Yeah basically. The key is to just look at and post memes when stressed. It doesn’t actually help anything, but it is decent distraction for a bit lol
Truer words have not been spoken
: I know this feel all too well. The worst is when you get so stressed about not studying that you can’t focus on studying....
And then you just end up like this: {{sticker:sg-janna}}
: Every day of my league career
{{sticker:sg-lulu}} How'd you know that this is my life, Fish?
: I think the new Kat and Zed skins look worse than sewn chaos blitz & amumu
I do agree a little bit. Kat holding those swords does not look natural at all, and the zed's shurikens just look pretty strange. Why would he be throwing swords in that shape? And why would they do damage like that? (however, zed's e is pretty cool though).
apetbrz (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=HeroineSam,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=0saW9Q8q,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2017-10-05T00:06:13.372+0000) > > I love it but honestly, how the heck can that work?? Sure she looks like a wolf, but one: she attacked Wukong accidentally and 2: she has that phat health bar above her head? > > (relatively the same applies to the one with Azir). > > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} hmm its almost like theyre in on it hmmmm
{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} they just might be
: Elderwood Xayah [Concept]
Also, this works so well with elder wood's theme, like what the heck! I love it though!
Arduno (NA)
: None will find me!
I love it but honestly, how the heck can that work?? Sure she looks like a wolf, but one: she attacked Wukong accidentally and 2: she has that phat health bar above her head? (relatively the same applies to the one with Azir). {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Rioter Comments
Silven (EUW)
: Champion quotes you cannot say to your significant other
{{champion:103}} : *death sounds* (in public, of course)
: Jinx Top Play - Best Jinx Montage 2017 (League of Legends) | LoL
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: In lobby "dont worry i main yas i will carry"
Yeesss all the scooby doo memes {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
: Let's talk Power Fantasies.
One of my favorite things about Skarner is his wistfulness, the kind of sad wisdom that just kinda hits you in the heart. Old Galio had the same kind of narrative, which is why I was sadly unhappy about galio's new voiceover after his rework. If Riot reworks Skarner with a VGU, I would like them to keep that wistful voice for him. If Skarner loses that wistfulness, he loses himself and becomes someone different (which can be fine, but I love him as who _he_ is). Maokai, Skarner, and Galio were essentially the wistful wisdom brigade and after their recent reworks only Skarner is left. Maokai became a lot more vengeful and Galio became a lot more... brawn over brains. While I still like Maokai and Galio, I believe there is a lot more depth of character in this wistfulness. This depth of character is absolutely essential to Skarner as he has always been sad, wise, a teensy bit angry, and a little wonder-filled (at the new world he's in).
: *Rift Scuttler rushes by* {{champion:28}} : Skank
Scuttle will get her revenge for such dishonor {{sticker:darius-angry}}
Eggbread (NA)
: People Are Harping Over Evelynn, But What I'm Curious About...
I think that's a queen (maybe demacian or some other demacian-like kingdom in history).
Hmagamer (NA)
: Me after that Evelynn teaser
My gosh I love everything about this thread: The subject (evelynn, my love) The memes and of course and most importantly, _SCOOBY DOO_ {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
: Eternal Sword Yi, Soaring Sword Fiora, and Sacred Sword Janna Splash Arts
Such beauty, such grace. {{sticker:galio-happy}} (P.S. does anyone know exactly why these exist, from what do they draw inspiration from? They remind me of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon for some reason)
EkyonKun (NA)
: I remember taking Annie top (do it all the time) and while I was 0/0/0, my team was 3/13 or something crazy like that by the 10 minute mark. I was laning vs pantheon and had him pushed in to prevent/punish roams. He barely left lane, but of course that didn't stop the Feeding Frenzy from taking place. ... ... ... Guess whose fault it apparently was that we lost : ^)
Zed genius (EUNE)
: Difference between playing off meta and trolling
I do hope this reaches a lot of peoples' eyes, because I hate being put into boxes. Sometimes I want to try something new! (Plus, Ahri top is really good).
Show more

HeroineSam

Level 38 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion