dbGHOST (NA)
: How did I get hooked
There are a few reasons I can think of here: - Minion hitboxes are a lot smaller than champion hitboxes (so you can get hooked while being graphically behind them since your box extends further forward than the minion's) - Rito hitboxes (not trying to meme... they're genuinely pretty bad) - Blitz hook is super wide compared to how it looks - At max range of skillshots, it balloons out even wider than point #3 ... I think there's a reason why but idk it. I just know it does it. It leads to a lot of hooks like Blitz/thresh just jumping 3 or 4 teemos to the left/right it seems just to hit you. I quit playing a while ago because of the bugs (but I visit the boards to get a tldr of kind of what is going on in LoL from time to time), and just how unfun this game is to play. Lol it's nice to know that this stuff still happens to others and it is still just as confusing.
Zac x Me (NA)
: It forced a restart on me and I was like wtf did i just get malware that hacked my client?
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=d3iFNcBs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-29T01:17:21.091+0000) > > It forced a restart on me and I was like wtf did i just get malware that hacked my client? "We noticed something forced your client to restart... so that's 3rd party programs, so ban!" :)
Rioter Comments
èyè (NA)
: how can this company ban me for $500 worth of skins when ive never once sworn?
If you've been banned, you should have gotten an email explaining it. What do you want from this post since you didn't link those?
: > [{quoted}](name=Starcraft243ver,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PXmnufL4,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-25T11:37:22.267+0000) > > You have the wrong mindset. > > You should not think "It was not my fault if we lost". > > You should think "It was thanks to me that we won". That doesn't make any sense.. no idea what you're trying to say. But if I perform well and my team loses then objectively it isn't my fault. > > Sure you got an S, but guess what ? First maybe there are 4 people with an S on the other team, so it would have been unfair to have those 4 people lose. And on a second tough, notations like S, A, B, C, D are worthless. They are toys. You should not even look at these, because it doesnt say anything about your ability to win or lose a game. And if the enemy team are all getting S while my team is all terrible then that's indicative of the unfair matchmaking I was talking about, so thanks for reiterating my point?.. > > So in 3 of these games it was your fault ? In 3 of these games I performed badly myself yes. > So in 1 game out of 4 it's your fault if you lose, are you okay with that affirmation ? Not sure on your maths, but 1/5 games is what I said with 80% being decided by teams. are you just making up 1/4 because of these 12 games with the 3 I mentioned actually being directly affected by my gameplay? That's an odd figure to create from such a small sample. It doesn't really mean anything.. and is pretty useless in the larger picture. I'm going for 20% of the time that I lose it's actually because I played poorly, while the remaining 80% is because of my teams impact. > Guess what, you are 5 in your team. So if every player in your team throws the game one time out of 4 it means ... that you will get one of these players every single game. > Exactly, and I do almost always get a thrower in my team, even in games I win I usually had to carry someone going 1/3, but there's a point when they get so behind that the enemy team is doing even better than I am. nothing I can do despite my efforts. And vice versa if someone on my team is trying to carry and I and someone else just keep feeding, they won't be able to do anything. Simple maths, if your team has 2 or more feeders, then you've likely lost cause that's a big advantage to the enemy team unless you also have 2 players doing well. > Not because it's unfair. > > But because you are one of them :). And there's the demeaning baseless comment. thanks for reiterating what I already said? Love the passive aggressive smiley face btw. Now go fuck yourself pretentious douche with no point to make.
You can still lose the game for your team by being too kill hungry, cs hungry, and etc. Playing just for score can still lose you the game. That's not 'objectively' not your fault. I've lost the game for my team with 1 or 2 deaths while playing very well (and getting an S) because I made some poor plays and choices. I've also won the game for my team while getting a C because I'm support and made tons of plays that we won, but my death was the cost. I'd die, but we won the team fight, and got baron/dragon/tower afterwards.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Pretty much. Unless youre a support, you have build options available. If you are a support, generally difficult as you lack the gold and item availability.
I was wondering how support would work. How about tanks? Can tanks reasonably build QSS for mord?
: I imagine Iran is blocked from LoL because US sanctions put in after the US drone got shot down, or already existing sanctions being enforced now. You seriously know nothing about the current US-Iran relationship?
> [{quoted}](name=Hypochondria9,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sneA97td,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-22T14:38:44.417+0000) > > I imagine Iran is blocked from LoL because US sanctions put in after the US drone got shot down, or already existing sanctions being enforced now. You seriously know nothing about the current US-Iran relationship? Based on the contextual clues in the post and the fact he's stated he's oblivious... combined with the fact he's made this post and with serious diction, I'm going to go with the OP does not.
: So many 100% Pick or Ban champs in Pro Play...
"Skill expression" means pro players will make it a problem.
Lapis (OCE)
: Is there a way to make champ select, like, functional?
You have to wait honestly, and I believe Riot has 0 intention of fixing it. Then again, even if they did, CAN they fix it is a question. I don't think so. Riot hasn't really shown themselves very capable when it comes to code.
: except he actually does things to help the team win instead of inting the game by afking invis and doing nothing but putting his laners at a disadvantage
Not all the time. There were plenty of games that I witnessed before I couldn't stand him anymore where he was straight up trolling.
Midg3t (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Bpkd4x3z,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-21T18:42:19.330+0000) > > Then NB3 should be banned constantly. I watch his youtube videos from time to time (not in a long time though I guess). He's constantly playing off meta, not playing the standard way, plus constantly 'taxing' his laners where in his conversation with Nubrac, NB3 uses 'just go top and steal all his farm' as griefing, toxic, and setting them behind... where as NB3 has historically prided himself on taxing (aka stealing) laners farm. > Taxing is something junglers usually do and they do it for a good reason. In NB3's example he would go top, stay there and take ALL THE FARM for the rest of the game. And his off-meta picks are being done on PBE and he's playing in the role he queued up for, so he doesnt create negative experiience for other players. While Nubrac is chilling on mid despite his laner asking him to leave, soaking his laner's xp and leaving adc in a 1v2 situation....so he's creating negative experience for 2 other players.
Except when I watched him, he would FREQUENTLY take all the laners farm. It's easy to say 'oh poor experience' for other players. I mean it's valid, but at what point do you want that to stop mattering? OK, then you can control precisely everything a support does then. They want you to pick a certain champion that you don't want to play (even if you want to play 'meta' which will dwindle cuz you can then say "Well by you not picking Leona/Braum/Alistar you are creating a poor experience for the other 4 players because XYZ"). It's valid to a point, and personally, someone in your lane and you refusing to work with them (it goes both ways) and choose to let that just ruin your experience instead of taking advantage of it. The meta will get very stale since no one can experiment. Farming jungler? Oh... uh you're creating a bad experience for 4 other people because you're not ganking Split pusher? Oh you're creating a bad experience for 4 other players because you're not team deathballing like everyone wants. Late scaling mid? YOu're creating a bad experience becuase you (more relevant earlier in the season) because you can't push mid and get scuttle control and roam to side lanes.
: > [{quoted}](name=VindicatorOfThey,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Bpkd4x3z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-21T18:22:07.006+0000) > > You consider off meta start* griefing? You consider shifting whole game around himself and destroying standart ways to play the game without teammates consent as "offmeta"? lol
Then NB3 should be banned constantly. I watch his youtube videos from time to time (not in a long time though I guess). He's constantly playing off meta, not playing the standard way, plus constantly 'taxing' his laners where in his conversation with Nubrac, NB3 uses 'just go top and steal all his farm' as griefing, toxic, and setting them behind... where as NB3 has historically prided himself on taxing (aka stealing) laners farm. As a streamer, he's only ever playing around himself, and frequently screwing up the normal way to play.
: I'm out of the loop, what's the T with nightblue and the bans?
NUBRAC (playing Teemo Support) and Nightblue3 in a game. 1) Nubrac claims he was trying to win, but was playing Roaming Teemo Support and thus leaving adc alone (NB3 claims any person with a brain cell calls that griefing since it only sets your team behind) 2) NB3 says he's griefing 3) NB3 calls a Rioter specifically in Discord (I think) and says why aren't you doing your job? This guy is targeting streamer 4) Nubrac gets banned 5) NB3 then gets banned for toxicity 6) Seemingly Nubrac gets unbanned tldr; NB3 being toxic and childish as normal while trying to throw his weight around.
DMchampion (EUNE)
: What do you have to do for a S- game
You have to participate (and perform well in) all aspects to the game.... Wards count. You barely warded at all. No pinks. Destroyed nothing. You literally didn't use one of your 'Active Items' all game which is the Yellow Trinket btw. You shouldn't be confused why you didn't get the score reserved for top 5% of performances in a game when you sat on 2 stacks of your trinket most of the game.
nelogis (EUW)
: Aaaaaand we're removing another 2 champions from playability because they're unfun to play against.
Well, it's about the only thing Riot is capable of doing right anyway... dumpstering a champion.
NotSid (NA)
: Should playing poorly be bannable? Riot Games says yes
Probably not a bannable offense really. Having friends in high places gets you around rules. It's not status quo really. That being said there is a problem with streamers getting the shit trolled out of them. If i were playing this game 8 hours a day, I would probably start having a narrow lense too.
Rioter Comments
: If Nubrac deserves to get banned it means...
yeah, perhaps you can mock up a impartial, and very limited false positive troll detection system and sell it to riot.
Huiwee (NA)
: what's the point from pbe if champions still gon be released so op
They release champions on the strong side so people who have no experience with them can still win, and not just be a drag only on their team. At least that's my idea of why
Zac x Me (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AbeGOER7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-18T12:16:25.123+0000) > > Nope. If soraka had healed there, pyke wouldn't get the execute. Pyke ult executes opponents based on their health and it ignores shields. That means heals help you survive his ult, shields do not. but that is a very poopoo mechanic
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AbeGOER7,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T12:17:36.845+0000) > > but that is a very poopoo mechanic That's exactly what people say about shields and healing.
NY64 (NA)
: How to make Sterak’s Gage exclusive to juggernauts
You forgot Shyvana and Aatrox. Then again, i don't know if i trust riot to be able to get that right. 'first day bug... oh shit, no one can buy steraks if ivern is in game' or some crap. lol
: well ~~ just math dude, make the AFK to lose more LP and that's it e.g 60 LP and the other team would lose the rest of the LP divided by 4, same for the win.. why does the rest of the team need to pay for unrespectful users' negligence???.. if something like that is implemented then ppl would think twice to go afk (a lot of those afks don't care about reports), same should be for intentional feeding.. yeah i can hear you again "how the algorithm can know if someone intentionally feeding" more than 10 deaths with less than 5 kills should be considered as inting (supports should have a decent amount of assists to not be considered as feeders) i really don't see why a fair system is not implemented..it s at the players lost, therefore, riot's lost too.. so many ppl are so done with this game cause the rank system is just a waste of time with no reward because of these issues..
I believe you're forgetting what 'int' stands for, and it has a very direct meaning which isn't limited to just a status check of 'KDA plz'. Your solution doesn't solve win trading, actually provides another tool for win trading. Then again, you're making assumption... 'unrespectful'?? (btw disrespectful is the word). It's not about respect. People don't OWE you respect. You earn respect. Don't cheapen respect by just trying to demand it from everyone just for breathing. Courtesy? Sure. Not respect. Then again, you're trying to get a 'fair solution' (what does that even mean exactly) and labeling it as 'disrespectful people' who go intentionally afk. Not everyone who disconnects is doing it out of lack of emotional control. Then your stringent solution further provides NO incentive for people who have problems that cause a temporary disconnect outside their control any reason to come back... they're going to lose the majority of the team's LP anyway, so why even come back to the flame circus? As for your > 10 deaths and < 4 kills... how would you handle situations where a jungler just camps you, and you die 10 times under tower? Do you just want them to go afk and not be in lane? oh wait... probably not. How do you not become an 'inter' as well as support if your whole team is inting? You're not going to get assists. Same for junglers if you picked a snowball heavy one, and thus can't get anything going because all your teams are behind. As for AFK, I've disconnected before outside of my control... well here's a list of reasons that's ahppened in my time: 1) A construction crew a mile from my house dug into the internet cable (I Guess this is my 'user negligence') 2) A squirrel blew the fuse outside my house 3) A lightening storm a few miles away blew the transformer (first lightening strike of the storm btw) 4) A car took down a telephone pole near by 5) My internet company decided to do an unscheduled repair and took out 5 cities of internet without notice. Then even looking at your history, I would say you've intentionally fed quite a lot. There have been games where your deaths are greater than your kills + assists. I see an Akali game with 3/6/1, and then one with 3/5/3 (this is itning as well especially since you're on a feast or famine champ). Then you have a Nautilus game with 9 deaths and 3 kills? Inting. I consider assists to be worth 1/3rd of a death, so you need a LOOOOT of assists. So hopefully by your own definition, you get a ban for inting, since you definitely do it... and a lot. Then again, you're an assassin, so probably the only reason you have a lot of kills is since you steal them. So especially if you're dying a lot this is probably the case, so definitely a easier threshhold for showing 'inting'. That and assassins who are dying a lot are THE worst targets for extra gold. You'll notice I didn't stick to YOUR definition of what SHOULD be considered inting, since it's opinionated, and highly subjective so I don't agree with your threshold.
UMomGae (EUW)
: As far as I know it's supposed to be like karthus Q. I'm used to playing with the indicator and this change took time to get used to, but if you can effectively E and enemy and then Q it'll almost always hit. Q by itself takes getting used to, practice makes perfect! Chosen of the Sun{{champion:89}}
I don't get why Karthus Q remained the way it was during the mage rework since they changed Cass Q from the same thing. It feels clunky, and the exact opposite of your settings. When 2 abilities in the entire game disregard a setting, that's wrong imo and they put in Quick Cast with Indicator into the game for a reason years ago. If Riot knows better than you on which abilities can work with it, why even let you at all? Just do the same thing for wards with Lee Sin or Jax since you use them to escape. It just doesn't make sense to me.
: To you its a joke, to me its a burden i carried for 3 years.
Yeah, I wanted to like Mord as a champion, but I couldn't because of the bugs :( I was really hoping for the rework, but it is seeming to shape up quite status quo for Riot.
: Sounds like a bug
I'm just glad they shipped a full compliment of bugs along with him as a core identity from his previous kit
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FGN3XhpO,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-11T20:18:14.886+0000) > > What was wrong with his question to have such a heated / somewhat condescending / seemingly angry response? From a 3rd party perspective, it seemed genuine, and an attempt to fill in gaps in knowledge. When I read the question I saw it more as a rude remark, but maybe thats just me.
> [{quoted}](name=CherryBlossomTea,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FGN3XhpO,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-11T20:21:54.857+0000) > > When I read the question I saw it more as a rude remark, but maybe thats just me. Maybe, however, i would like to direct you to https://consciousdiscipline.com/free-resources/. It's really helped my QoL as well. It's mainly created for teachers of young students, but it's a 'adult first' model which means it's meant to HELP YOU first so you can help the kids. My wife is an early childhood special needs teacher so that's how I came across it. I SORT OF wanted the direction for myself mentally anyway, so it was nice to have a formalized strategy for it. One of the core tenants is 'assume positive intent'. It's easy to assume everyone is your enemy / out to get you, but how tiring that is... Not to mention quickly makes you drive away people trying to be your ally / learn more. Then again, it's pretty vogue just to assume everyone is hateful these days. It's easy to dismiss something someone is saying 'if they are the enemy' which I think is why everyone does it these days.
: > [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FGN3XhpO,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-11T20:23:13.205+0000) > > Because I got called homophobic in another post and it's really irritating how people outside of my community are constantly trying to police within the community. > > Do I know their sexual orientation? No. > Do I know their gender? No > > But usually when someone asks this questions they are not in the community and understand that if someone is referred to as what I referred to my former ex's it is because they want to known as that and have not come into agreement on a preferred term. > > I am angry and frustrated that every single day people outside of the community attempt to police the community. It's annoying. > > If i seemed to come off as condescending sorry but I always sound like that, even when I speak irl. I just have a tone that sounds like I'm always sarcastic/condescending. > > But yes I am a bit angry because it looks like outside force trying to police within a community. 30 years ago we weren't even human and how people are telling us how to be? Hell in most stated and countries we are still dying for being ourselves.
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FGN3XhpO,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-11T20:24:50.012+0000) > > 30 years ago we weren't even human and how people are telling us how to be? > > Hell in most stated and countries we are still dying for being ourselves. Not to belittle the experiences of one community, but is this something you view as unique to the LBGTQ community? I mean you're probably mad enough to not receive this question well, but whatever. Lots of communities have gone through this. Maybe you're understanding of that and you're just speaking about your community knowing that fact, but it seems like a statement that is suggesting as if almost literally every single community that was different than those around it didn't have the same thing happen to it. Not saying it's good, acceptable, should be tolerated, but... just trying to figure out what you're saying here.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FGN3XhpO,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-11T20:18:14.886+0000) > > What was wrong with his question to have such a heated / somewhat condescending / seemingly angry response? Because I got called homophobic in another post and it's really irritating how people outside of my community are constantly trying to police within the community. Do I know their sexual orientation? No. Do I know their gender? No But usually when someone asks this questions they are not in the community and understand that if someone is referred to as what I referred to my former ex's it is because they want to known as that and have not come into agreement on a preferred term. I am angry and frustrated that every single day people outside of the community attempt to police the community. It's annoying. If i seemed to come off as condescending sorry but I always sound like that, even when I speak irl. I just have a tone that sounds like I'm always sarcastic/condescending. But yes I am a bit angry because it looks like outside force trying to police within a community.
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FGN3XhpO,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-11T20:23:13.205+0000) > > Because I got called homophobic in another post and it's really irritating how people outside of my community are constantly trying to police within the community. > > Do I know their sexual orientation? No. > Do I know their gender? No > > But usually when someone asks this questions they are not in the community and understand that if someone is referred to as what I referred to my former ex's it is because they want to known as that and have not come into agreement on a preferred term. > > I am angry and frustrated that every single day people outside of the community attempt to police the community. It's annoying. > > If i seemed to come off as condescending sorry but I always sound like that, even when I speak irl. I just have a tone that sounds like I'm always sarcastic/condescending. > > But yes I am a bit angry because it looks like outside force trying to police within a community. How was he policing your community? He asked a question. You're angry... yes. However, asking a question of 'Why aren't they referred to as XYZ' for a community as quickly evolving as the LBGTQ community is currently isn't 'policing'. Not everyone has the degree or exposure to natively have the knowledge as fast as the LBGTQ community does. That's the frustrating part of these days is how quickly everyone is 'the enemy'.
: > [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FGN3XhpO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-11T20:06:08.084+0000) > > '' I have dated a chick with a dick and a dude with a vagina.'' > > ....... > Why couldn't you just say trans girl and trans guy? Because they weren't transitioning and had no desire to do so. They literally wanted to be known as that. Don't start. I know how to be politically correct but in my case the people I dated made it very clear they wanted to be known as exactly what I referred to them as. I'm not sure if I've dated a trans person because again pansexual so really didn't matter. I don't ask people if they're trans because to me it doesn't matter when it comes to dating. Trans literally means transition and they had no desire to do so. A lot of people are like that. And they don't want to be labeled as trans. If you go actually talk to people of the LGBTQ+ community you'd find out why lesbians hate that word and would rather be called queer and butch and why some gay men prefer twink to gay. Seriously.
What was wrong with his question to have such a heated / somewhat condescending / seemingly angry response? From a 3rd party perspective, it seemed genuine, and an attempt to fill in gaps in knowledge.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AqYrANAF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-10T15:58:27.211+0000) > > What does Nexus Blitz have to do with autochess? How can Riot profit off of a game mode that isn't theirs for a game that isn't something they own? Are they now making an auto chess mode? Riot is always insists that they only have enough resources to develop a certain number of things at a time, if that is the case then they most definitely dropped NB for this low effort copy paste
> [{quoted}](name=Towboat421,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AqYrANAF,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2019-06-10T20:10:25.136+0000) > > Riot is always insists that they only have enough resources to develop a certain number of things at a time, if that is the case then they most definitely dropped NB for this low effort copy paste I honestly don't have faith in Riot to do anything 'well' except skins. Their client is worse than previous and gets worse everyday in terms of reliability and speed. It just seems every patch nets a higher number of bugs. Half the time when they 'fix' a bug, it's not fixed and is still there.
Zertryx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AqYrANAF,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-06-10T17:14:31.833+0000) > > Holy copy cats... lol You say this as if Dota / auto chess already were not copys of game modes themselves Funfact the Moba genre was originally a Use map settings game in Starcraft called "Aeons of Strife" then WC3 modders made it popular by making DOTA, when then they went off to make DOTA2 and around that time LoL also popped out, Dota then took a WC3 Mod that was already the "Auto battler" genre and made a game mode themselves called "Auto Chess" So Dota also is a copy cat and honestly COPY CATS in gaming is a GOOD thing, it forces game companys to compete and try to make BETTER versions of games we already like.
> [{quoted}](name=Zertryx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AqYrANAF,comment-id=0000000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T21:07:24.685+0000) > > You say this as if Dota / auto chess already were not copys of game modes themselves How do you know this?
: Zyra's seeds actually grant vision of champs that step on them, which I suppose is the difference. And by vision I mean the status effect that follows the champion, not the idea
I think both Jhin traps and Teemo shrooms grant vision when walked over.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AqYrANAF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-10T15:58:27.211+0000) > > What does Nexus Blitz have to do with autochess? How can Riot profit off of a game mode that isn't theirs for a game that isn't something they own? Are they now making an auto chess mode? http://www.surrenderat20.net/2019/06/new-game-mode-teamfight-tactics.html
> [{quoted}](name=DODGEORLOSE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AqYrANAF,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-06-10T16:15:11.948+0000) > > http://www.surrenderat20.net/2019/06/new-game-mode-teamfight-tactics.html Holy copy cats... lol
: Hey remember nexus blitz
What does Nexus Blitz have to do with autochess? How can Riot profit off of a game mode that isn't theirs for a game that isn't something they own? Are they now making an auto chess mode?
Kazekiba (NA)
: Have literally never happened to me before, are you sure youre saving your rune pages when you change them?
I'm sure the system is messed up. I've definitely had a page delete itself (which I've never tried to delete my pages), and if you're editing in champ select and the timer goes up, it will always save even if you hit No. I have this part happen a ton. "Consistency" and reliability aren't the new client's / Riot's fortee.
: Camille's and Fiora's ultimate provide their own forms of counterplay. Camille's ultimate gets cancelled if she leaves the area, which quite some champions can achieve through displacement. And your own team is still able to reenter the zone and help you, so it isn't the target alone who can attempt to displace Camille out of the area. Fiora's ult needs her to hit the 4 vitals. Through positioning, you can deny her this by covering one of these vitals with a wall. Mordekaiser's ultimate on it's own does not provide any form of counterplay. Your own team isn't even allowed to help you by providing peel. It needed this layer of counterplay to not be absolutely obnoxious.
How does Zed provide any counterplay? You can't QSS it. Zed is also pretty difficult to peel. As for Fiora ult, not all of it's poewr is limited to procing all 4 vitals to get the healing. The healing is just a 'win more' really. The 3 free vitals is pretty insane. As for mordekaiser, it's just a 1v1. So ifyou think his ult has no counterplay, then Mord has no real counterplay as a kit. Like you said, it's just a forced 1v1 like they've been putting on kits for years. Xin, Fiora, Camille, etc.
Closar (EUW)
: Why does QSS remove new Morde's R? (This is not a rant)
Also doesn't make sense. They removed the ability for it to take off Zed R because it made balancing Zed too hard because he was basically balanced with you having QSS. I also don't think it removes Camille/Fiora R either but I would have to check.
: Wow two dashes that are both short range and one has to target something wow so much mobility. O and who could forget about the ms buffs since we all know ms is great mobility. Like she doesn't have a lot of mobility especially compared to other assassins like zed or kha.
Kha I'll disagree with you on. Zed is just an annoying POS just like LB / Akali. I don't really think the emotion 'Wow so much mobility' and assuming things based on looking at the kit. If I recall, I heard lots of people say "Yeah, Akali has 'mobility' but wow so shitty since if you miss it just ends up throwing you away". Turns out everyone doesn't like her mobility anyway despite how 'weak' they were saying it was.
AyreBiRabak (EUNE)
: While many are complaining about Qiyana's appearance...
Honestly, she has a concerning amount of mobility... but what's new with Riot recently? I'll wait to face her honestly.
: People who havent played a match of league in over 2 weeks should not be allowed to post
Hello again, I'm glad to see you're still so upset that I play aram and have no argument beyond "Look, he doesn't play the game!" against someone's ideas. Especially when talking about BEHAVIOR, and not THE GAME. Also still glad to see no one agrees with you.
: Got reported because I said "keep calm, ff15 and report varus"
> [{quoted}](name=MMM Monster kill,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QOcIsWl7,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-07T11:03:15.597+0000) > > seriously, what would you do ? Care about what I can do in the game, and live my life? If I absolutely feel like I have to report them, I'll do it. I'll do it myself since I understand the system is automated, and it takes only one vote to initiate the game to get reviewed. Since multiple reports do nothing, I feel secure that I've done what needs to be done, and not need to make sure everyone else reports since that's just me letting out my emotions and frustrations to tattle on someone else more or less.
: Oh, no, I think on top of a dash she'd also need Tibbers to actually have a cast time instead of being instant. Then she'd cover her most detrimental weakness but allow the opponent at least a little time to react. An animation like having plush Tibbers appear at the cast location and then grow into regular Tibbers 0.2s later. I just don't think it's fair to have a champion's weakness linked to the cooldown of a summoner spell.
well i really hate how this game is going down "Everyone has almost unlimited mobility" like I dread every new thing they come out with as i know it's going to be horrible to face, and only fun to play.
: You summed it up nicely. Yeah, sometimes we need QoL changes and sometimes we need a new mechanic. It's always champion-specific. Quinn didn't really need the new MS mechanic. It would've been nicer to give her more ways to apply her mark so her single-target damage could be more consistent. Someone like Annie, on the other hand, could do with something like a dash on her E just so she can get in range to ult without needing flash every time.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dfztE4yc,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-06T21:10:48.032+0000) > > Someone like Annie, on the other hand, could do with something like a dash on her E just so she can get in range to ult without needing flash every time. I would think that Annie would then have to sacrifice something. That's part of her 'weakness' for the instant ult stun + ferocious pet that lives if she dies. Not every champion needs a way to get around weaknesses for it's kit. If you always have a way to get around them, what's the point of the weakness? What do you have to play around when facing that champion?
Moody P (NA)
: I can't think of a single time an older champion has come out of Riots "touchups" being better
: We literally just got Mordekaiser and they'll release Pantheon soon as well. I don't mind new content.
> [{quoted}](name=HommeGoujon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jv8Yw4n6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-06T17:22:14.527+0000) > > We literally just got Mordekaiser and they'll release Pantheon soon as well. I don't mind new content. New champions and reworks are terrifying at these points to me after Zoe, Akali, and Irelia.
: Did not forget it. Just didnt finish it (look i edited a lot more
Well, tenacity doesn't feel too effective unless it's only a small skirmish maybe and a 1v1. Then coupled with the fact that so many things are knockups (and thus not affected by tenacity) is an issue imo.
: Some people feel good getting an IFR notification.
To be fair, any online game that I've played (and I've been around since StarCraft) there have always been a lot of toxic players.
: I made it out of Silver!
Grats! I gave up when constantly facing against plats on the opposing team in all of my gold promos. It's good to know that it can be done!
: > [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WiEWIYHw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-03T20:07:34.683+0000) > > I take it that you also don't like Ekko? Your joke doesn't work, since he said 2 hard CCs and Ekko just has 1.
Show more

Hethalean

Level 201 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion