: LeBlanc is too safe
honestly ill be happy if they remove her e slow
: Today I've faced a support Yasuo
Ningendo (NA)
: What are your favorite sounds in league?
vel'koz ult and passive sounds, zed ult pop
: You have the chance to give one buff to your main
yasuo no longer needs a unit to dash
: Your headcanons for certain champ mains
Bârd (NA)
: What do you call a Rengar with a protobelt?
: slow pushes are better IF the enemy does not have an expendable guy with waveclear. For example: enemy team is a heavy engage comp: {{champion:150}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:412}} . This is when you need to slow push: if they send Sivir, they lose the game because you engage them 5v4 without their ADC. If they send Gnar, he clears super slowly unless he's in mega form, and if he's in mega form in the minions, he's not in mega form in your face. They can't send Fizz or Gragas since their waveclear is mediocre.
thanks thats helpful.
: that's bad positioning and here's why: the AD can't stop a smite steal. Only 3 ADCs can - Varus, Ashe and Jinx. Jinx is the only one that legit needs to stand behind baron to do that. Ashe and Varus have super long ranged ults. The only reason you stand behind baron is to zone off a smite steal, so what is Lucian gonna do to zone off a smite steal from a 3000 HP, 250 armor Gragas? Nothing!
Serevas (NA)
: > 1. How to manage waves so that side lanes are pushing Well typically you have someone go to push the wave in, but you can set up a slow push by simply killing off the range minions in a minion wave, eventually it'll build up a gigantic wave to work with if left alone. > 2. How to siege effectively/ defend effectively The unfortunate thing is that in some cases, there are teams that literally can't siege or defend against a siege, or even situations where your team is outmatched in siege power. When honestly the best type of siege comp is one with good wave clear as well as strong poke, it's the same for defending against sieges. Back before the mage rework I was an avid Xerath player, and I ran the old Athene's all the time because I could siege pretty much forever, endlessly wave clearing, and poking at the same time. The issue with siege comps is that you don't really want them for standard dynamic queue unless you're in a premade as they require coordination or a primary siege champion to be played exceptionally well. > 3. How to not throw at objectives Take them, safely. For Baron, kill the entire enemy team so there's zero risk on a steal, same for Elder Dragon. Don't over commit for turrets, usually getting a kill or two allows for an easy take. If you're on nexus turrets and the enemy team has death timers below 10 seconds, walk away. The over excitement to end the game is where I've seen the most throws. > 4. What is the best way to end when ahead Grouping up when ahead is usually the best strategy unless your composition sucks at team fighting. You basically need to identify the win conditions for your team. Do you have a split pusher, do a 1-4 split. Team fight comps should engage a team fight, most people try to siege with them and that's not how they work. Siege comps are self explainatory, you get some weird blends and such as well, but it's about figuring out what your team is better at, and how to win using that.
useful info, thanks. One question: in what situations are slow pushes better vs normal pushing?
: objectives: depends on if you are ahead or behind. I assume baron because baron fights win or lose games, dragon fights don't. If you are ahead and doing the objective, position aggressively: since I can't control the carries, I rely on them having at least plat game sense to not stand in an escapeless place but also not stand in the open, especially the AD. Mages can usually survive, ADs can't. When I play mages or supports (similar positioning) you should be between the fighter, the AD and the likely path of incoming enemy fire. That way you can instantly support your AD with shields/CC/burst, while not getting hit by baron.
well i guess the throws in my games are because my adcs always stand behind the baron for some reason...but thanks.
: I notice this happening when I reach my skillcap. When I dropped back down, I noticed that I'm able to make the same things happen for my opponents. Here's what works for me (mid plat): 1. Before a neutral objective, about 30-45 seconds prior, you need to push lanes out. This includes if you are jungle or support. Along the way, you ward around to make sure you don't get caught. Verbally tell your team "dragon/baron in _____ seconds". 2. 10 seconds before the objective, ask anyone with free wards to place them around the most likely 2 entries to the area. 3. During the objective, you must weigh the possibility of a huge enemy intervention. The #1 thing to note is you can NOT allow the neutral monster to attack your carries. YOU must continue tanking them, if you are not a carry (ADC or mid) as even skirmishers and fighters are FAR more tanky than mages and marksmen. It doesn't matter if you are full crit Master Yi, it is ALWAYS better that you are tanking the baron than your ADC is (though it'll be preferred if the top or support was tanking them). Baron hits with the force of a Noxian Might Darius, would you allow a Noxian Might Darius to smack your ADC in the face?
Thanks, this was helpful. Another question though. What kind of positioning is best if the team is trying to secure the objective before fighting, and at what point in the game do fighters/tanks start taking really little damage from objectives? Idk since i dont play tanky champs often
Rioter Comments
: There's Alqays Been ONE Thing That Confused Me In This Game!
: I doubt you will find one more messed up than mine lol. Whatever works for me I guess.
heh when i first started i tried to bind movement to wasd cuz i never played a moba before league
: I have them on my mouse, but I still use R for ult. I also put one item as E, then fill the bottom of the keyboard with the rest of the items, my trinket is still 4 however. My control scheme looks like a complete mess, but it works for me at least.
lol i love hearing about people's custom bindings its always so weird
: I rebinded my keys, I NEED wasd for camera controls lol. I use x for my flash key.
Herim (NA)
: Riot, having stealth on ARAM is impossible.
They should just add sweepers on a longer cooldown or something
: > [{quoted}](name=Hexagon666,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gsi9wVJr,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-02T04:02:36.183+0000) > > they need to increase troll pole cd because the 4sec cd is honestly bs You do realize with max CDR now its about 6 seconds right? And that this was in the 6.12 patch notes? Along with the nerf to his bleed hp% dmg?
oh mb i cant math, but imo its still a short cd for such a powerful spell
: > [{quoted}](name=Hexagon666,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gsi9wVJr,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2016-07-01T20:34:26.420+0000) > > Im talking about after laning phase Oh, well in that case do this: Did fizz use troll pole? Yes: all in him for 2 or 3 seconds and back off unless you can kill him in the next 10th of a second. No; bait the troll pole and all in him for 2 or 3 seconds.
they need to increase troll pole cd because the 4sec cd is honestly bs
newbin (NA)
: Play him learn him by playing him you will know his weaknesses. here is a easy one, he is a ability champ once he uses them he is a free kill. Bait his escape or get him to use it to engage. Punish him. Save your cc until when he uses it a good fiz will not commit until he knows it's on cool down or has the health to survive your damage when he gets cced. This is a team based strategy game remember?
yea, but by that point one of ur teammates or you are dead, and thats my main frustration with him. imo his assassination is incredibly reliant as well as safe with e and zhonya
: /pause custom 5v5s baby
: Anyone else's parent's get way too irrational over you playing League?
: Did fizz just use troll pole? Yes: all in him for 2 or 3 seconds and back off. No: bait it then all in him for 2 or 3 seconds.
Im talking about after laning phase
spombjop (EUNE)
: get zhonyas to counter him
: but he already does that?!
"I will poison ur sushi"
TBakes (NA)
: If you could add something aesthetic to a champion or skin, what would it be?
changing yasuo windwall so it dont look like one of those fans blowing confetti into the air...
: Give me a champ, i assign him a classical song
Asinine (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hexagon666,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gsi9wVJr,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-01T00:44:57.308+0000) > > what else am i supposed to say to "get gud" JUST SAY THE PROBLEM YOU HAVE is it his E? his Q?
all of it. u cant dodge his spells. its easy for him to get to the target and he can oneshot easily without ult. So I'm asking how to counterplay that
: Champions' ban voice
{{champion:105}} "I will haunt your dreams"
: > [{quoted}](name=Hexagon666,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gsi9wVJr,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-01T02:03:29.725+0000) > > at least u dont have to worry about being oneshot Nope, I just have to worry about actually getting anywhere near my target. Since everyone outruns me
never had that problem.. guess im just unranked trash
: > [{quoted}](name=Hexagon666,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gsi9wVJr,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-01T01:49:45.355+0000) > > its not like people peel on summoners rift either Not gonna lie, all these "meta" tanks have pretty much just went around me due to my main being {{champion:82}} When {{champion:245}} was at his peak {{champion:82}} still walked right over him, {{champion:105}} is no different. {{champion:111}} Was the only strong tank that gave me trouble Fighters give me trouble if I misstep though
at least u dont have to worry about being oneshot
Tulips (NA)
: Honestly don't even think Fizz is all that strong. Better nerf that irelia tho.
if theres one thing i learned from boards strong and unfun are two different things
: > [{quoted}](name=Hexagon666,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gsi9wVJr,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-07-01T00:47:35.314+0000) > > for example, last game i was playing ashe, ik its aram, but there was nothing i could have done against him because he oneshots me every time with standard combo. And its not exactly hard to land his ult despite it being skillshot. lol.. youre playing ashe in ARAM, prob dont have support to peel u so why complain in forums, u think one game u played and got rekt by a fizz, is going to make riot change a champ ? get some brain cells
its not like people peel on summoners rift either
: > [{quoted}](name=Hexagon666,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gsi9wVJr,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-30T23:22:04.133+0000) > > ?????? Killing him is the best counterplay
Wygol (EUW)
: {{item:3072}} {{item:3072}} {{item:3072}} {{item:3072}} {{champion:8}} {{item:3072}} {{item:3072}} {{item:3072}} {{item:3072}} There's no other blood items.
: Give me a champ, i assign him a classical song
: seriously, at least give source, gameplay example, numbers. calculations. etc
for example, last game i was playing ashe, ik its aram, but there was nothing i could have done against him because he oneshots me every time with standard combo. And its not exactly hard to land his ult despite it being skillshot.
Asinine (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hexagon666,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gsi9wVJr,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-01T00:04:55.747+0000) > > nice answer nice thread, you didn't even explain what your problem with him is. if you want help how about making a non brain dead thread .
what else am i supposed to say to "get gud"
: Q is dodgeable so is E if you're immobile then sorry, how do you counter Zed, Kassadin, lb, Rengar etc as someone Immobile? Not a Fizz only thing sorry.
sigh guess im just tilted. mbbbb
: > [{quoted}](name=Hexagon666,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gsi9wVJr,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-30T23:35:47.541+0000) > > how exactly do you juke a fizz especially as someone immobile? get gud
: It's legitimately difficult to not overbuild CDR now
Cdr is becoming too common like flash, and now riot is balancing mostly by mainly nerfing cooldowns.
: cc and jukes
how exactly do you juke a fizz especially as someone immobile?
Janna Bσt (EUNE)
: Dont even mention the TrinityTANKFIZZ. The sickest stickest creature.
thats even more cancer
Tulips (NA)
: You mean him being melee isn't enough for you? Better nerf irelia.
what about later on? qss don't remove ult, not that he needs it to oneshot. and then theres the pole.
Rioter Comments
Jakra (EUW)
: What was your derpiest moment in LoL, when you were starting out?
i built 6 warmogs on yi to live longer then became confused why i did no damage, and also trying to smite champions without any jg item
: You know what pisses me off. A lot.
Applies to real life just as much as league.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hexagon666,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3EuNy39d,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-23T21:53:55.290+0000) > > I find it really difficult to play Yasuo lategame since he gets blown up if he goes in (not tank yas). So how would I play him? Especially if my team lacks lots of knock ups. Can you give me some idea of how you're building him?
phantom dancer, ie, bloodthirster, ga, merc boots and situational item
: What's worse is that you'll instantly kill the minions and you'll have no escape.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Hexagon666

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion