: Permanently banned for feeding in 1 single game
Time to wrestle with how your actions cause repercussions and consequences. Childish mentalities really don't have good excuses... no matter the instance where they are used.
: Dont reroll looking for Garen. Get him to level 2, give him a Morello if you want, and stick Cho in front of him if you still need him.
This is bad advice... you just have to know WHEN to go mining for a champ and WHICH one to go for. If you mine properly (before the variance becomes too populated) you can put together two T3s 1-cost champs around the same time. Just pay attention to what everyone is going for and build what they aren't building and center the team around that.
Lucrudis (EUW)
: Does yuumi (Sorcerers spatula item) increase spell damage?
only if the perk is active... but the stat bonus from the item itself should give you a damage increase
: Blademaster -> master yi like sword somewhere on character Assassin -> Shadowy effects Demon -> aatrox wings Knight -> a shield or helmet Sorcerer -> one of those pointy wizzard hats Glacial -> Icy effects
What you are suggesting would take A LOT of work actually. They would have to make those assets for each character model... better to just use the stuff they already have made that will amount to "hidden" mechanics. See, I was thinking along the lines of changing Aatrox to his Justicar skin if he was turned into a knight (and Morde into Lord Morde) or Lucian into High Noon if turned into a demon or any of the winter/ice themes skins for Glacial... Morg into Blade Mistress if she gets turned into a blademaster... get the picture?
Rioter Comments
: Ever get a chat restriction for playing with a premade that doesn't like you? Yupp Same here.
learn to deal with them without the language... and you won't have ANY issues
: It is called Solo Queue. It already exists.
> [{quoted}](name=Pandemic Punch,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XKGkmlTY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-08T15:14:21.624+0000) > > It is called Solo Queue. It already exists. lol, i was expecting someone to say that. But seriously, think about the fun you could have. Even put a bit of "jung" separating the bases to make it fun for roaming around... or something like the ascension mode visibility.
Rioter Comments
: here i am still wanting Dominion back
I'd rather see a "FFA Mode" than Dominion. A TRUE "King of the Hill"
Rioter Comments
: Personally i wish autofill got removed. Getting a lane that you know your awful in sucks. especially when your teammates cant switch lanes with you.
be ready for no one to queue up as jung and support then... it would take forever to actually get into a game.
: > Riot, How many discussions are created daily that try to address how the "soft trolling", "inting", "afk" behaviors that plague this narcissistic community need better consequences? Define "better consequences"? Because, as it stands right now, trolling and intentional feeding get a 14-day ban, going-on-permaban for verified offenses. That's some pretty harsh punishment - fair, to be certain - but still harsh. What "better consequences" do you have in mind? > At what point do you guys finally say "you know, there's probably SOMETHING we could do to make it at least A LITTLE better than it is" You're assuming that Riot isn't doing anything to try and combat trolls and intentional feeders? Just because we're not being given details about the stuff that they're working on doesn't mean they aren't working on things. > What about opening up "the tribunal" again for this function? The Tribunal had plenty of problems that resulted in it getting iceboxed in favor for the IFS. Particularly, low participation rate (which led to a backlog of offenses and people getting punished way too late for offenses committed even _months_ back), and the issue of sacrificing report accuracy if participation is incentivized (when Riot tried to incentivize Tribunal participation with Influence Points for majority votes, people tended to just click "punish" regardless of the actual behavior, skewing results for the sake of easy rewards.) Add to that the fact that a lot of the community have a hard time discerning actual trolling/intentional feeding, and you've already got enough problems to prevent the Tribunal from coming back. > Honorable players gain the ability to review reported game replays... And tying Tribunal participation eligibility to Honor comes with its own swathe of issues, first and foremost being that setting the bar for participation any higher than Honor Level 2 would leave the Tribunal effectively defunct for months at a time each year. On top of that, Honor isn't an accurate representation of a player's sportsmanship or reliability. It's just a gauge of "how long can you go without suffering a punishment", in the simplest sense. > Wouldn't be THAT hard to see behavior patterns of someone being petty to the point of subverting the game. You would be surprised. > I'd definitely hand out a "ranked ban" for someone acting like that... And what about trolls and intentional feeders who don't play Ranked? A Ranked Ban isn't going to bother someone who trolls in Normals, ARAM, or RGMQ. If a punishment can only affect a specific subset of the playerbase, then, IMO, it's not really a punishment to consider employing.
Also, the old system was about everything... and I'm not suggesting that the automated system that is in place right now is removed. A second layer that the automated system kicks out for review to players/the community wouldn't necessarily be AS backlogged... especially since it wouldn't be full of petty language reports. players describe things, chat logs have time stamps... you wouldn't have to watch the WHOLE game if you knew where to look and what to look for.
: give the borderline cases to people, who are prone to make mistakes...yeah what could possibly go wrong there {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Yea... nothing is perfect... just like the automated system. Something hybridized could help. The system could recognize people are getting reports that aren't normally "punishable" and send them out for review.
: > Riot, How many discussions are created daily that try to address how the "soft trolling", "inting", "afk" behaviors that plague this narcissistic community need better consequences? Define "better consequences"? Because, as it stands right now, trolling and intentional feeding get a 14-day ban, going-on-permaban for verified offenses. That's some pretty harsh punishment - fair, to be certain - but still harsh. What "better consequences" do you have in mind? > At what point do you guys finally say "you know, there's probably SOMETHING we could do to make it at least A LITTLE better than it is" You're assuming that Riot isn't doing anything to try and combat trolls and intentional feeders? Just because we're not being given details about the stuff that they're working on doesn't mean they aren't working on things. > What about opening up "the tribunal" again for this function? The Tribunal had plenty of problems that resulted in it getting iceboxed in favor for the IFS. Particularly, low participation rate (which led to a backlog of offenses and people getting punished way too late for offenses committed even _months_ back), and the issue of sacrificing report accuracy if participation is incentivized (when Riot tried to incentivize Tribunal participation with Influence Points for majority votes, people tended to just click "punish" regardless of the actual behavior, skewing results for the sake of easy rewards.) Add to that the fact that a lot of the community have a hard time discerning actual trolling/intentional feeding, and you've already got enough problems to prevent the Tribunal from coming back. > Honorable players gain the ability to review reported game replays... And tying Tribunal participation eligibility to Honor comes with its own swathe of issues, first and foremost being that setting the bar for participation any higher than Honor Level 2 would leave the Tribunal effectively defunct for months at a time each year. On top of that, Honor isn't an accurate representation of a player's sportsmanship or reliability. It's just a gauge of "how long can you go without suffering a punishment", in the simplest sense. > Wouldn't be THAT hard to see behavior patterns of someone being petty to the point of subverting the game. You would be surprised. > I'd definitely hand out a "ranked ban" for someone acting like that... And what about trolls and intentional feeders who don't play Ranked? A Ranked Ban isn't going to bother someone who trolls in Normals, ARAM, or RGMQ. If a punishment can only affect a specific subset of the playerbase, then, IMO, it's not really a punishment to consider employing.
I get that Riot has some repercussions in place for some things, but I'll be honest... it doesn't look like people are too afraid of getting caught for those behaviors. When I mentioned "honorable players" I wasn't necessarily only referring to the honor system (but it could be a factor to help indicate). I remember back in the old days, when there was the tribunal, there were also references to the hidden "report elo" value an account had. I'm sure the proper players who could do what I'm suggesting could be identified with good honor ratings, age of account, lack-of/low report rate, good "report elo" (if that is still a thing)... enough criteria to where it shows the person has enough emotional intelligence to LEARN how to determine the difference. To me, it's obvious through the way a person decided to communicate/not communicate and the actions they make in the face of certain things. If their team is trying to communicate with them, and they are just hell-bent on doing something else out of spite... that's an indicator that this person is trolling. Time stamps and chat logs would point to certain things. You could even have a discussion thread on the review where people say "look at THIS moment here" or "do you guys see this pattern?" Making it a collaborative and transparent effort like that could benefit the community... if not just for the enculturation of awareness against petty narcissistic behaviors. And I'm not under the impression this is a perfect idea that will solve everything... but I think it would provide some disincentive to know that they could be replay-reviewed more readily than it seems to happen right now.
Kei143 (NA)
: The people whom accuse people of trolling typically have a very bad perception of what is actually trolling. Thus I don't trust them making proper judgements.
And that's why I said it should be only allowed to the people who show they have some track record of being objective and honorable. I know that Riot used to have some sort of access to data on our "individual toxicity levels"... I'm sure they still do as part of the automated system that flags repeat offenders. What about the people who have the track record of good and accurate reporting? Someone who spams reports for petty things is obviously not understanding what the system is about and isn't looking at the code vs the behavior with an objective pov. Someone who calls out the appropriate things when s/he should and has a good track record of healthy behavior themselves SHOULD be trusted.
: How to deal with anxiety?
Practice for your own sense of self-confidence... and also realize that people flame when they are actually insecure people. They trash talk to try and make you just as insecure as they are/make themselves feel "better" through catharsis.
: The fck enable Practice Tool, am I supposed to test items in ranked or waste my time in normals ?
create a custom game and fill it with bots? That's the old way of testing
: First we have "soft inting," which means "any time someone does something I don't agree with." Now we have "soft trolling" for which you want people to sit through matches to decide on...what exactly?
That's already the problem... people have their heads in the wrong places about this. There's a big difference between "doing something someone disagrees with" and "legit troll behavior that is intended to subvert the game for others". The NARCISSISTIC reports for things you disagree with (or if you just didn't like how a teammate failed) are straight up petty bullshit, and that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the things that can only be truly determined through watching a replay, and are not subject to some "perception". It's all on a spectrum. The hard stuff is legit inting, DCing, and win-trading... but then there is the soft stuff like running away from team fights every time or doing things to not trigger the leaver buster while not doing anything. There are a lot of games where I see people obviously start taking petty actions against their teammates JUST to hear their team cry in chat... and I think people like that should be prohibited from playing until they learn how to play nice (and accept the fact that it's not ALWAYS going to go their way or be about them)
: im From IRAN. i cannot play anymore. Game blocked my country's IP
I'm so sorry you can't play because of this stupid ideological shit and because we have a rampant narcissist in the oval office who gets his fragile feelings hurt so easily that he's willing to do this, (let alone try to stage something to justify attacking you). I'm sorry for the "bad actors" in my country that seem hell-bent on war with Iran to the point where they are willing to exert petty pressure like this.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Hocker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v30ZJ3Ex,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-19T17:23:43.680+0000) > > And a PS from all the Nasus Mains... don't push the lane and don't take the CS. If we're in a bad match up (70% of the time), we NEED every last bit of stack and Gs to make up for it. I'll gladly let you have the kills, but gtfo once you do. > > I guess part of what I'm saying is that the jungler also has to recognize when it is a champ that doesn't move AS FAST as their personal aggressive pace. If you try to gank early for a teammate who has a rough early game... its not going to work perfectly. Nasus especially, don't expect him to do anything but W if you come before 50-100 stacks... he'll be useless and then farther behind because he helped you. It depends. If you get a kill, chances are that your wave will start to push back against their tower. If they have TP, you want to shove this ASAP so it crashes into their tower and the wave resets. If you don’t, they can hold it and freeze it indefinitely - especially against a Nasus. And this can lead to denying you. If they don’t have TP, you can slow push it into tower, or just back but again it all depends on what the wave looks like. In general, the rule of thumb is to shove the wave into tower if the wave pattern shifts to pushing into their tower because you do NOT want them having the ability to stop the wave from crashing. So in short, I would say “it depends.”
: Hey Junglers, let me explain to you why top laners are always so toxic (explaining; not excusing it)
And a PS from all the Nasus Mains... don't push the lane and don't take the CS. If we're in a bad match up (70% of the time), we NEED every last bit of stack and Gs to make up for it. I'll gladly let you have the kills, but gtfo once you do. I guess part of what I'm saying is that the jungler also has to recognize when it is a champ that doesn't move AS FAST as their personal aggressive pace. If you try to gank early for a teammate who has a rough early game... its not going to work perfectly. Nasus especially, don't expect him to do anything but W if you come before 50-100 stacks... he'll be useless and then farther behind because he helped you.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hocker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GAbn8jwR,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T16:53:36.612+0000) > > I hear you on the multiple games point... but what I also see is someone responding to their expectations being subverted with a tried and true way to hold the game hostage to try and force the person to cooperate and obey. Not punishing it then sends a message that it is okay to respond to anything you don't like with that kind of behavior. > > And people ARE doing it a lot these days... so it does beg to wonder why there isn't something more concrete in terms of repercussions for this behavior. All we see are punishments for verbal abuse and inting really... while this behavior is somehow "accepted" by not punishing it. So, the issue here is that you are asking for a double standard to be applied to NB3 simply because he is a streamer, he should be punished “more” than a regular player. There is no way to have automated punishments for griefing. Period. Griefing behaviors are by definition subtle enough to require human intervention to detect and punish. Sure, they could review this game and potentially determine NB3 displayed griefing behaviors himself. However, that would be a double standard and unfair because it would be above and beyond the review an average player’s report would get. If NB3 is reported frequently enough without the automated systems detecting behavior, he will be tracked just as Nubrac was, and punishment issued manually if merited.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GAbn8jwR,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T16:58:21.064+0000) > > So, the issue here is that you are asking for a double standard to be applied to NB3 simply because he is a streamer, he should be punished “more” than a regular player. > > There is no way to have automated punishments for griefing. Period. Griefing behaviors are by definition subtle enough to require human intervention to detect and punish. Sure, they could review this game and potentially determine NB3 displayed griefing behaviors himself. However, that would be a double standard and unfair because it would be above and beyond the review an average player’s report would get. > > If NB3 is reported frequently enough without the automated systems detecting behavior, he will be tracked just as Nubrac was, and punishment issued manually if merited. It has nothing to do with him being a streamer, (but i can see how you are interpreting it that way , as if I'm saying I'm targeting HIM for punishment to send a message to the rest... not what I'm saying). It has everything to do with the ethics of his behavior, and how the action throws gas on an ember... and how it is something Riot needs to find an answer for. And you're saying they have abolished the "check the replay in special cases" all together? I highly doubt that. If Riot were to provide some form of clearer option to report this behavior, maybe making it available only to the people who have good "report elo" (if that is still a thing they have/track in the system)... then they could potentially make this process LESS automated (still won't be perfect), with some human eyes accounting for the subtleties the automated system can't detect. And If someone showed consistent petty narcissistic behavior enough to get reported for punishment, I'd lock them out of being able to play matches until they watched a video and answered a test on narcissistic behaviors/mentalities.
: friends list is broken
spectate game? someone hacking their account?
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hocker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GAbn8jwR,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T16:44:42.252+0000) > > pointing out the "double standard" is all There’s no double standard. If NB3 is toxic in multiple games, and is reported by players in those games, he is subject to the same punishments as the rest of us. You seeing him do things on stream does not mean he does them in many games, and you have no way of knowing if other players **in his games** are reporting him for that behavior. His AFK behavior is treated the same as the rest of us - with LeaverBuster penalties.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GAbn8jwR,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T16:46:53.540+0000) > > There’s no double standard. If NB3 is toxic in multiple games, and is reported by players in those games, he is subject to the same punishments as the rest of us. > > You seeing him do things on stream does not mean he does them in many games, and you have no way of knowing if other players **in his games** are reporting him for that behavior. > > His AFK behavior is treated the same as the rest of us - with LeaverBuster penalties. I hear you on the multiple games point... but what I also see is someone responding to their expectations being subverted with a tried and true way to hold the game hostage to try and force the person to cooperate and obey. Not punishing it then sends a message that it is okay to respond to anything you don't like with that kind of behavior. And people ARE doing it a lot these days... so it does beg to wonder why there isn't something more concrete in terms of repercussions for this behavior. All we see are punishments for verbal abuse and inting really... while this behavior is somehow "accepted" by not punishing it.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hocker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GAbn8jwR,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-19T16:37:48.819+0000) > > it's a "covert narcissistic" tactic to only engage in the behavior with specific targets... and then use "ambient abuse" to escalate the target while doing it with a shit-eating grin mixed with a condescending attitude. > > ... what NB3 did in response should also be punished. Please note that I did not say anything about NB3. This thread is about Nubrac and the time it took to punish this behavior. Not about NB3.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GAbn8jwR,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T16:38:46.281+0000) > > Please note that I did not say anything about NB3. This thread is about Nubrac and the time it took to punish this behavior. Not about NB3. pointing out the "double standard" is all
rujitra (NA)
: This was **NOT** trolling. Trolling has a specific meaning - and requires the actions to be taken with the intent to lose the game. Nubrac did not intentionally lose any games to my knowledge. This **was** griefing however, and **VERY** subtly so. The reason this was griefing was because Nubrac was doing these “strategies” almost always only when there were high-profile players (streamers) in his games - Nubrac was targeting specific people for this. That sort of subtle behavior takes many games to establish a pattern to confirm. Further, you cannot assume that 400+ games were trolling, because Nubrac may not have been griefing every time he played an off-meta champion/role/etc.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GAbn8jwR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-19T15:35:17.565+0000) > > This was **NOT** trolling. > > Trolling has a specific meaning - and requires the actions to be taken with the intent to lose the game. Nubrac did not intentionally lose any games to my knowledge. > > This **was** griefing however, and **VERY** subtly so. The reason this was griefing was because Nubrac was doing these “strategies” almost always only when there were high-profile players (streamers) in his games - Nubrac was targeting specific people for this. > > That sort of subtle behavior takes many games to establish a pattern to confirm. Further, you cannot assume that 400+ games were trolling, because Nubrac may not have been griefing every time he played an off-meta champion/role/etc. it's a "covert narcissistic" tactic to only engage in the behavior with specific targets... and then use "ambient abuse" to escalate the target while doing it with a shit-eating grin mixed with a condescending attitude. ... what NB3 did in response should also be punished.
Rioter Comments
: The Gemstone skins are not intended to be Legendary quality or Ultimate Quality. They're just excessively rare skins, no more, no less. They're not supposed to have VOs or whole new animation packages, especially considering you can get gemstones for nothing in the game. VOs require Riot to hire a voice actor, and new animation packages require Riot's 3D animators and modelers to basically recreate the champion from the ground up; Both of these together would be a HEAPING TON OF MONEY AND INVESTMENT from Riot that would basically go into a skin that won't show any return of that investment. So that's why gemstone skins aren't the quality of a Legendary Skin (1820 RP) or Ultimate skin (3250).
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qJtPZHJl,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-17T21:36:03.768+0000) > > The Gemstone skins are not intended to be Legendary quality or Ultimate Quality. They're just excessively rare skins, no more, no less. They're not supposed to have VOs or whole new animation packages, especially considering you can get gemstones for nothing in the game. VOs require Riot to hire a voice actor, and new animation packages require Riot's 3D animators and modelers to basically recreate the champion from the ground up; Both of these together would be a HEAPING TON OF MONEY AND INVESTMENT from Riot that would basically go into a skin that won't show any return of that investment. So that's why gemstone skins aren't the quality of a Legendary Skin (1820 RP) or Ultimate skin (3250). Everything you say makes sense... except for how the drop-rate encourages people to buy a lot of boxes or the passes. I'd be curious to see what data exists on RP bought that goes to the chests and passes... because I imagine they rake in enough to at least warrant a new VO. because right now, the masterwork chests definitely look better, and I can potentially get more value out of those than dumping 10 on one "rare" skin... or at least get OE to help me unlock all the skins I get out of boxes, orbs, and events
AIQ (NA)
: Prolly 35 bucks? I get a lot of chest from the S ranks and I've only spent 1 gemstone on a Masterwork chest. I buy the passes which become many boxes, but that's still like 40 bucks so far. So maybe 100? Total I've spent around 300 on league, but that's over 8 years. (~25$ a year) Oh also I got the BE ones.
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qJtPZHJl,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T21:23:11.052+0000) > > Prolly 35 bucks? > I get a lot of chest from the S ranks and I've only spent 1 gemstone on a Masterwork chest. > > I buy the passes which become many boxes, but that's still like 40 bucks so far. > > So maybe 100? > > Total I've spent around 300 on league, but that's over 8 years. (~25$ a year) > > Oh also I got the BE ones. I'm saving my BE for URFwick {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} yea, i had a short string of luck with the S-rank chests too. (That's why i'm wondering)
: Permabanned due to getting trolled and being on the end of toxic team mates?
I'm sorry the trolls are getting to you... I also wish Riot would be more firm on the full spectrum of the trolling, and not just the extreme toxic elements. For yourself though, do a dive into studying some psychology, and research narcissistic mentalities and behaviors. Most of the stuff we call "trolling" or "flaming" or "raging" is explained through understanding that concept. ...and sadly, you AREN'T going to be able to control them unless Riot implements a specific repercussion for people who act this way consistently. Best thing to do is realize that it's a person who is in SOME FORM of "internal emotional pain," and that their actions are a reflection/projection of how helpless and powerless they feel in this world... so they want to spread the feeling around to bring people down to their level. Best thing to do is say nothing at all and just play your best... because THEY WANT a reaction out of you. That is the game THEY are playing... not league.
AIQ (NA)
: I have 17, Waiting for my {{champion:134}} and {{champion:102}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qJtPZHJl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-17T21:09:50.587+0000) > > I have 17, > Waiting for my {{champion:134}} and {{champion:102}} > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}} sittin on 17 {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} how much money are you spending on chests?!
Rioter Comments
Satakieli (EUNE)
: What is going on
all the summertime trolls who don't care and want to ruin your time for their fun...
: Leashing for the Jungler & Warding buffs isn't really mandatory. It's more of a "common courtesy" to help the jungler early on. As a Support main, I'm always there to help the jungler until the Buff is atleast 500hp. I don't necessarily HAVE to do this, but I do so just to make sure that the Jungler doesn't fall behind. Only 3 jungle champions I can think of that need no real assistance early on are Shaco (Jack in the Boxes), Kayn (Takes Q at Lv1 & does Raptors) and Ivern (his passive, Friend of the Forest).
So it's forgiven if it's the adc? What about fostering good teamwork and coordination? Sounds like YOU yourself understand that... but I've also noticed a blatant uptick in petty and selfish behaviors that are ruining games, for no GOOD reason. Some of it might just be people who aren't on the same strategic wavelength... but the people who think it's "fun" to deliberately soft-troll their teammates (because they just want to see someone else throw the tantrum their subconscious is throwing for a different reason) should be dealt with in a more effective way... because right now, Riot doesn't really do a damn thing about it.
Rockman (NA)
: Old champs are cool, people just have a harder time connecting with the stories they have. http://puu.sh/DGNYt/20d0370e1e.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eJEEYrBB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-16T17:26:46.426+0000) > > Old champs are cool, people just have a harder time connecting with the stories they have. > > http://puu.sh/DGNYt/20d0370e1e.jpg It would depend on how the concept is presented. Just having an "old" champ for shit's-sake wouldn't really work... it would be like a face with no eyebrows. Zil is the closest we have, and a "time wizard" makes sense for an old character.
: WHY ARE SO MANY LEAGUE PLAYERS ASSHOLES?
because when it's JUST some dissociative batch of pixels that subverted their emotions and expectations while THEY are looking to have fun WHILE being internally damaged people, they aren't going to see you as a person... or care... and so their petty narcissistic sides looking for "emotional satisfaction" kicks in to compensate... and any attempt to attack, like they do, is a projection/reflection of them and the insecurities THEY feel inside. Forget the words, and look at what the ACTION is in the moment with what they are choosing to DO with their words. The specific words are JUST there to distract you... read the "choice" they are making... and just tell them "I'm sorry your mom never gave you a hug when you needed it" Chances are... THAT (or something like that) will hurt them more than any immature and hateful thing they say to you
JackMcCarry (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hocker,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=yTctmMJF,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T19:05:43.824+0000) > > apples and oranges... both are narcissistic fruits. What you are describing is called "reactive/ambient abuse"... it's the weapon of the people who think that "the first person to get angry" is the "loser"... and so they poke in ways to get the reaction that gives them that feeling of "yea, I'M in control... acknowledge it or i'll punish you more" If a person is ruining my lane by soaking my XP and sitting in my lane when im asking him to leave, i have every right to be the first person to get angry, it has nothing to do with who got angry first but simply the most technical way to look at the situation. If someone goes to a lane he wasnt assigned to, in EVERY other situation it would be labeled role stealing and is considered a griefing move, so why do people give it a pass because this specific player is a support, a support is still a role with a clear job and not a (literal) 2nd midlaner
I'm not saying you DON'T have the right to be angry... just know that THAT is what they want. They are looking to "control" you (in some way)... and it is most likely because they didn't get the role or champ they wanted in that match, so they picked a person to punish in a sideways way... and if getting you to FEEL something that resembles their subverted emotions of the moment, THEY get what THEY were looking for. I say STARVE THE NARC! And I can't stand that behavior at all either... and the thread I started is talking about that... but flaming a person out for that behavior is ALL they are looking for. They then try to "use your emotional state against you"... it's in the narc-bag of tactics. If you NEED to verbally call them out, call it out for exactly what it is rather than just flaming and dictating... they aren't going to listen... they WANT the chaos... or else you wouldn't BE in that situation to begin with.
JackMcCarry (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hocker,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=yTctmMJF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-15T19:02:06.575+0000) > > You are equivocating a "troll build"/"inconsistently successful off meta" with "toxic narcissistic behavior"... does not equate Is going into another person's lane when he asks you to leave from level 1 not trolling?
apples and oranges... both are narcissistic fruits. What you are describing is called "reactive/ambient abuse"... it's the weapon of the people who think that "the first person to get angry" is the "loser"... and so they poke in ways to get the reaction that gives them that feeling of "yea, I'M in control... acknowledge it or i'll punish you more"
: So, you guys complain about people "soft inting" games, and trolling....
You are equivocating a "troll build"/"inconsistently successful off meta" with "toxic narcissistic behavior"... does not equate, though they CAN happen at the same time, which is why some people (like NB3) are so toxic and reactive when faced with seeing something that gives them that feeling of insecurity
JetRam (OCE)
: Nightblue3 calls people that disagree with him "Brain damaged" (Tweet)
Rioter Comments
: Qiyana is a Jerk and I Love Her So Much
I could tell by the expression they were going with that we were getting a female narcissist. lol
: MFW Ivern gets a Dunkmaster skin, and Illaoi doesnt.
Olaf Jayce Garen Vi J4 Ahri ... and maybe even Neeko all come to mind before Ivern
: Why the heck is the German word for "tired" censored in chat?
: > [{quoted}](name=Hocker,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=feXH2xEk,comment-id=003a00000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-18T16:45:26.909+0000) > > Almost missed your comment. In my experience, this is a matchup that comes down to the skill of the Teemo and how well the other team is able to counter Nasus (because yes, Nasus is designed to be shut down by a team more-so than 1v1). Teemo wrecks early... and he's gonna be much better now on lvl 1 b/c his toxic shot is now on his passive (so he can take Q lvl1). It's already going to be harder for Nasus Thats a good point, i did just win over a nasus in lane, the only issue is that teemo is hated, by the enemy jungler, who ganks often, and by your own team, who usually dont help out. This time i had a warwick who actually ganked and it helped a lot. Does removing the need for skill in leveling really help out though? I enjoy games with him now, and the past 4 games ive played on him i got fed. He is a good champion, he just has a very interesting play style.
People "hating" a champ shouldn't enter into how one plays the game on a team aspect... anyone doing that is being petty because of some resentment to another player from some other time. And i don't quite follow you in what you're saying with "the need for skill in leveling"... its all gonna be the same patience for last hitting to get the needed exp for power spikes... its just gonna be slightly different now. And at one point, Riot released a statistic that said something like "a Teemo dies every __ seconds"... he's not a broken champ by any means, you just have to know how to play against him. Also, Nasus received a nerf to the range and stats of his slow back in S4 (i think it was). He's been a shell of his former power ever since... you should have seen how powerful a surprise "Nasus support" pick used to be. The slow used to not only be for movement... but also 100% applied to atk spd as well. What you are bemoaning about Nasus is the only thing that allows him to work as a champ... otherwise he'd never be able to stack and get away safely
: > [{quoted}](name=Hocker,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=feXH2xEk,comment-id=003a000000000001,timestamp=2019-03-15T18:51:09.577+0000) > > Your points are fair... but do you hear what riot is saying when they mention how if they give more utility or stats somewhere, they have to change something else or he's gonna be too powerful? My fear is that to suggest more than they've offered would take something else away, (and as a Nasus player... I'd rather Teemo NOT be obscenely overpowered) nasus just destroys teemo tho. You are the person I worry most about coming up against because your slow is overpowered and should be nerfed. also i am squishy.
> [{quoted}](name=JungleBunns,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=feXH2xEk,comment-id=003a0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-16T10:23:59.437+0000) > > nasus just destroys teemo tho. You are the person I worry most about coming up against because your slow is overpowered and should be nerfed. also i am squishy. Almost missed your comment. In my experience, this is a matchup that comes down to the skill of the Teemo and how well the other team is able to counter Nasus (because yes, Nasus is designed to be shut down by a team more-so than 1v1). Teemo wrecks early... and he's gonna be much better now on lvl 1 b/c his toxic shot is now on his passive (so he can take Q lvl1). It's already going to be harder for Nasus
: supports thinking that the support slot is just another mid lane carry slot is an issue. support = support not support = anything but a support in the support slot..... this happens alot. i have a 50/50 chance of getting a carry in the support slot that is confused about how a support builds... they just build carry and dont even try to build or play like a support for that matter.
If u know how to make the most out of a champ's utility... most can support in some way. Support slot CAN be a wild-card slot sometimes if you have a late pick and see more of the enemy team... because once things move to mid and late game... it doesn't matter AS much if you've constructed your team correctly.
: Should one feel good about getting others punished?
If they _actually_ deserve it... hell ya I feel good.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hocker,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=feXH2xEk,comment-id=003a0000,timestamp=2019-03-13T16:12:49.523+0000) > > moving fast and setting up shrooms as explodeable wards counts as scouting and vision Have you ever tried Teemo? The W ms boost is a joke nowadays that a lot of champion got dashes or speed debuffs. And if they don't have dashes, they can run faster than Teemo in any cases. The shrooms are good vision tools but the range is really really low and serious players always go oracle lens AND control wards, making Teemo's ultimate useless both as damage and vision tool. Why an ultimate can be countered by a free item in a free slot or by a 75g item?
Your points are fair... but do you hear what riot is saying when they mention how if they give more utility or stats somewhere, they have to change something else or he's gonna be too powerful? My fear is that to suggest more than they've offered would take something else away, (and as a Nasus player... I'd rather Teemo NOT be obscenely overpowered)
Show more

Hocker

Level 123 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion