Hoosier1 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Subdue,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=olLNagoV,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-22T16:23:55.751+0000) > > From how this conversation has gone, I'd much rather play a game with Dusty than with you. The guy already said he made a mistake, and that he's stopped leaving games, and here you are harping at him... to accomplish what exactly? To convince him to not do the thing he's already stopped doing? Throw in a few ad hominems, casually disparage Riot with no rhyme or reason, and escalate the conversation to calling child services because he leaves a game, and you've got a great recipe for an internet troll. > > @Dusty: You left games, that sucks. Sucks a lot of the people in those games with you. Play enough of games without leaving and you get out of LPQ. That's the only way. Also, it's questionable as to whether or not TFT counts towards removal of the LPQ. You may want to ask support. That is exactly the mentality of todays society. You just did the same things that you are accusing me of doing. But in these forums it's expected. I am sorry you totally missed the ENTIRE point and by your comments you obviously failed to read anything but what you wanted to read. I am sick and tired of people whining and bitching about being punished instead of just saying to themselves that they were at fault and I will serve my punishment. That is exactly how this whole thread started. He started to take accountability and then reversed that and started whining and bitching and making excuses. I will not waste my time arguing the truth that is written right in this thread of what happened. Find a mirror if you think I am doing what you say because you are doing the exact same thing you are accusing me of. I would rather not be harassed in a hypocritical manner.
> [{quoted}](name=Subdue,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=olLNagoV,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-22T18:16:17.653+0000) > > The reason you speak in generalities rather than citing specific things I stated is because you're talking out of your ass. For example: > > Where did you say you made a mistake? Where did you say you would stop making mistakes? Where did I throw ad hominems at you? Where did I disparage Riot? Where did I escalate the conversation? Where did I do ANY of what I said you were doing? > > Let me put the whole conversation together for you: > > Dusty: help me get out of low priority ive played my games and served my time why is it not working to get me out of leaver buster. > > (This is a request for help to understand what needs to be done to get out of low priority queue. It is not whining.) > > Hoosier1: Be happy that LPQ exists and the trash leadership at Riot don't ban you for the most toxic thing in online gaming. They will let you continue to afk and dc and leave because they know that if they started banning assholes that frequently afk, dc and leave, ruining games, they will see that the number is much, much higher then chat bans. That is the cancer of capitalism at work. No pride in the game at all, no attempt at making a better experience for all who don't play on toasters and WIFI, just simple corporate greed. We have to deal with it because they are weak leaders. > > (This is you attacking Dusty, then Riot, ...then capitalism... and not even responding to the actual topic of the thread with anything valuable.) > > Dusty: but thats the thing i dont leave anymore its not good for the environment thats why i wont play an actual game cause im on a laptop and im not ruining the experience for players any longer lol > > (This is Dusty trying to diffuse the situation politely. He even agrees with you that leaving is bad, harms others, etc.) > > Hoosier1: How many games have you ruined in the past but, because of the leadership at Riot being as trash as they are, you still have your account? ANYMORE being the key word. You did and because Riot leadership has head so far up ass they slapped you on the wrist and continue to slap people on the wrist because they do not want to lose people by banning the most toxic thing in online gaming. That is how terrible these people truly are. > > (This is you continuing to harass the guy, who already agreed with you, who is just asking for help. It's like kicking a homeless person because he's homeless. Maybe he made some bad choices that resulted in the situation he's in, but that doesn't mean you get to be a dick.) > > Lol at the irony. You obviously don't understand hypocrisy or harassment.
Subdue (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hoosier1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=olLNagoV,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-22T15:50:06.728+0000) > > I understand the concept fine. > > I also understand responsibility and accountability which you seem to have a very hard time with. > > You do like to make excuses trying to justify your actions when the simple truth is... > > There is a sleeping baby and you are the only one around... > > That sleeping baby should be the "ONLY" priority. > > The fact that you qued into a game when these conditions existed and the possibility that the baby would wake up during the game says alot to your ability as a responsible father. > > It's simple self accountability and responsibility. > > I am sorry you don't understand that and because I couldn't do it, I pray that one day if you continue down this path that someone calls child services on you because I am very fearful of this babies future after what you are telling us. > > Keep thinking you are fine with your actions by taking things for granted and I hope something doesn't happen to the baby as a result of them because you will never forgive yourself. From how this conversation has gone, I'd much rather play a game with Dusty than with you. The guy already said he made a mistake, and that he's stopped leaving games, and here you are harping at him... to accomplish what exactly? To convince him to not do the thing he's already stopped doing? Throw in a few ad hominems, casually disparage Riot with no rhyme or reason, and escalate the conversation to calling child services because he leaves a game, and you've got a great recipe for an internet troll. @Dusty: You left games, that sucks. Sucks a lot of the people in those games with you. Play enough of games without leaving and you get out of LPQ. That's the only way. Also, it's questionable as to whether or not TFT counts towards removal of the LPQ. You may want to ask support.
> [{quoted}](name=Subdue,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=olLNagoV,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-22T16:23:55.751+0000) > > From how this conversation has gone, I'd much rather play a game with Dusty than with you. The guy already said he made a mistake, and that he's stopped leaving games, and here you are harping at him... to accomplish what exactly? To convince him to not do the thing he's already stopped doing? Throw in a few ad hominems, casually disparage Riot with no rhyme or reason, and escalate the conversation to calling child services because he leaves a game, and you've got a great recipe for an internet troll. > > @Dusty: You left games, that sucks. Sucks a lot of the people in those games with you. Play enough of games without leaving and you get out of LPQ. That's the only way. Also, it's questionable as to whether or not TFT counts towards removal of the LPQ. You may want to ask support. That is exactly the mentality of todays society. You just did the same things that you are accusing me of doing. But in these forums it's expected. I am sorry you totally missed the ENTIRE point and by your comments you obviously failed to read anything but what you wanted to read. I am sick and tired of people whining and bitching about being punished instead of just saying to themselves that they were at fault and I will serve my punishment. That is exactly how this whole thread started. He started to take accountability and then reversed that and started whining and bitching and making excuses. I will not waste my time arguing the truth that is written right in this thread of what happened. Find a mirror if you think I am doing what you say because you are doing the exact same thing you are accusing me of. I would rather not be harassed in a hypocritical manner.
xDustynx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hoosier1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=olLNagoV,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-22T12:10:43.897+0000) > > A responsible father would take the necessary steps to make sure that his child is being taken care of before committing their time to others. > > If you have a problem doing that then play solo games so your lack of responsibility doesn't affect other peoples time. > > Spin it however you want but it is this simple. baby is asleep play the game baby wakes up gotta stop do you have children cause i dont think you understand the concept of a child? also dont say im a bad dad cause i left a game you honetly need to pull all that sand out of your vagina and talk to someone who actually cares like your mother and even then shell probably just listen cause she has to XD
> [{quoted}](name=xDustynx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=olLNagoV,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-22T14:12:49.027+0000) > > baby is asleep play the game baby wakes up gotta stop do you have children cause i dont think you understand the concept of a child? > also dont say im a bad dad cause i left a game you honetly need to pull all that sand out of your vagina and talk to someone who actually cares like your mother and even then shell probably just listen cause she has to XD I understand the concept fine. I also understand responsibility and accountability which you seem to have a very hard time with. You do like to make excuses trying to justify your actions when the simple truth is... There is a sleeping baby and you are the only one around... That sleeping baby should be the "ONLY" priority. The fact that you qued into a game when these conditions existed and the possibility that the baby would wake up during the game says alot to your ability as a responsible father. It's simple self accountability and responsibility. I am sorry you don't understand that and because I couldn't do it, I pray that one day if you continue down this path that someone calls child services on you because I am very fearful of this babies future after what you are telling us. Keep thinking you are fine with your actions by taking things for granted and I hope something doesn't happen to the baby as a result of them because you will never forgive yourself.
xDustynx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hoosier1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=olLNagoV,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-21T19:12:13.894+0000) > > Because you don't like the truth... > > And... > > You commit the most toxic thing in gaming.... > > I am toxic? > > Lol, grow up lil fella and be responsible for your actions. > > You are what is wrong with gaming today and the devs coddle you people to make money. im sorry im not a 35 yr old dude who plays league while his kids go to school. its been a year and personally if i chose this game over my crying child then honestly my kidshould be taken but you are right im a toxic player who deserves to be banned for choosing whats actually important to me
> [{quoted}](name=xDustynx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=olLNagoV,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-22T04:53:04.632+0000) > > im sorry im not a 35 yr old dude who plays league while his kids go to school. its been a year and personally if i chose this game over my crying child then honestly my kidshould be taken but you are right im a toxic player who deserves to be banned for choosing whats actually important to me A responsible father would take the necessary steps to make sure that his child is being taken care of before committing their time to others. If you have a problem doing that then play solo games so your lack of responsibility doesn't affect other peoples time. Spin it however you want but it is this simple.
xDustynx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hoosier1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=olLNagoV,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-20T22:28:44.379+0000) > > How many games have you ruined in the past but, because of the leadership at Riot being as trash as they are, you still have your account? > > ANYMORE being the key word. You did and because Riot leadership has head so far up ass they slapped you on the wrist and continue to slap people on the wrist because they do not want to lose people by banning the most toxic thing in online gaming. That is how terrible these people truly are. you yourself are toxic you reaize this
> [{quoted}](name=xDustynx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=olLNagoV,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-21T14:55:56.023+0000) > > you yourself are toxic you reaize this Because you don't like the truth... And... You commit the most toxic thing in gaming.... I am toxic? Lol, grow up lil fella and be responsible for your actions. You are what is wrong with gaming today and the devs coddle you people to make money.
xDustynx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hoosier1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=olLNagoV,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-20T20:55:00.315+0000) > > Be happy that LPQ exists and the trash leadership at Riot don't ban you for the most toxic thing in online gaming. They will let you continue to afk and dc and leave because they know that if they started banning assholes that frequently afk, dc and leave, ruining games, they will see that the number is much, much higher then chat bans. That is the cancer of capitalism at work. No pride in the game at all, no attempt at making a better experience for all who don't play on toasters and WIFI, just simple corporate greed. We have to deal with it because they are weak leaders. but thats the thing i dont leave anymore its not good for the environment thats why i wont play an actual game cause im on a laptop and im not ruining the experience for players any longer lol
> [{quoted}](name=xDustynx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=olLNagoV,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-20T20:57:42.388+0000) > > but thats the thing i dont leave anymore its not good for the environment thats why i wont play an actual game cause im on a laptop and im not ruining the experience for players any longer lol How many games have you ruined in the past but, because of the leadership at Riot being as trash as they are, you still have your account? ANYMORE being the key word. You did and because Riot leadership has head so far up ass they slapped you on the wrist and continue to slap people on the wrist because they do not want to lose people by banning the most toxic thing in online gaming. That is how terrible these people truly are.
Rioter Comments
xDustynx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=olLNagoV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-20T19:34:28.788+0000) > > Huh. How did you manage to get low priority queue from leaverbuster XD. > > I haven't recieved leaverbuster in months despite a few afk games in my match history. I thought it nolonger existed. i had it from a year ago 5-9-2018 just redownloaded the game
> [{quoted}](name=xDustynx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=olLNagoV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-20T19:55:11.408+0000) > > i had it from a year ago 5-9-2018 just redownloaded the game Be happy that LPQ exists and the trash leadership at Riot don't ban you for the most toxic thing in online gaming. They will let you continue to afk and dc and leave because they know that if they started banning assholes that frequently afk, dc and leave, ruining games, they will see that the number is much, much higher then chat bans. That is the cancer of capitalism at work. No pride in the game at all, no attempt at making a better experience for all who don't play on toasters and WIFI, just simple corporate greed. We have to deal with it because they are weak leaders.
: I've discovered the secret to avoiding toxicity.
> [{quoted}](name=Zero Shingetsu,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dlHbmQEf,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-14T21:03:45.202+0000) > > The reason I feel the community at large is so toxic boils down to this simple fact: **Many of us carry our games with us.** What I've found is that when I carry a stupid loss into the next game, I'm more apt to assume A. my new team will be as ridiculous as my old one, B. my new opponents will be every bit the assholes my last opponents were, or C. both. When I make that assumption, I tend to try less. "Why bother?" I think. "No one wants to win anyway." > > For me, I tend to keep my toxic thoughts to myself. But for those who find it harder to do this... Imagine that most everyone is carrying their games with them. They all assume the worst of eachother and jump to the worst conclusions. When you're already assuming your opponents and/or teammates will be jerks, and then one of them acts on _their_ similar assumption, you're quick to lash back as you were already expecting this sort of behavior. It devolves rapidly, and if everyone is doing this... Well, the whole community becomes toxic. > > TL;DR, leave your last game in the postgame lobby. You cant in todays gaming because the developers are assholes and ignorant.
Rioter Comments
: Why is it no one has fixed the afk problem in this game?
> [{quoted}](name=LoliSupergirl,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EmhBRVaT,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-11T18:29:27.350+0000) > > No you cant abuse it, it is too easily tracked. No assholes typing to leave when you do bad aren't a reason not to, that's an excuse people use to be lazy. There is a chat filter, a mute option, and a mute all option. If you are being abused, it's because you wanna be. There are few games unless you're playing with friends that doesn't have at least two people saying you suck or report such and such for such and such. > > If you wanna argue no because assholes, then here's the argument everyone gives when you get punished for getting mad at trolls and assholes: Mute and report after. If no matter what you have to already mute and report after, you may as well not have to waste time on winning multiple matches to catch up to losses because of afks. I believe if Riot punished AFK's like they do with chat that the number of people having their accounts banned due to AFK's would be mind blowing when compared to chat. Riot just can't let that happen so they enable the most toxic act in online gaming by punishing it with extreme leniency. Players understand this and abuse it while the leadership at Riot basically ignores it. It's pathetic.
Kir3n0 (NA)
: If you are calling TFT a TBS you are sorely mistaken, especially comparing it with FFT. (Never played Suikoden, but if you are putting it up there with FFT I may need to look up an emulator.)
> [{quoted}](name=Kir3n0,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=FqopOZLT,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-07-11T05:15:44.307+0000) > > If you are calling TFT a TBS you are sorely mistaken, especially comparing it with FFT. (Never played Suikoden, but if you are putting it up there with FFT I may need to look up an emulator.) Same concept, slightly different bells and whistles put in for the suckers. Games like this are all over Google play on your phones because they are simple to make today. RIOT threw in their own theme like all developers who make these type of games do. When the novelty wears off then they will realize how much time and money they wasted on a stale genre. Have fun while it lasts if that is what you want to do but I will never touch it because I been there and done that a hundred million times.
: AFK PEOPLE! HOW TO SOLVE THIS?
> [{quoted}](name=A7theCardinal,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HlcedaaE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-10T11:20:16.581+0000) > > So today i had 2 players in my team who just went 0 5 and left the game. > Since Riot games dont care much about afk people , since bans are weak and people can make many accounts to keep doing this , > I have only one question for Riot games and all of you guys. > > I want to ask this.. > If anyone of us have some player who just leave the game and stays afk whole game to the end , maybe on purpose maybe he have some PC/NET problems but he still goes AFK , why the team who have that kind of player lose lp on rankeds? > > Make stronger bans for AFK people and make some system that give lp to team who spent time to win but dont take lp from team who also spent time to play but lost because one or few players left the game. > > Today i played solid game but lost lp because my Vayne just said ''Im going to buy new mouse'' and left the game. > Can someone do something against people who leave games on purpose atleast or give us lp back when someone goes AFK. > > Thanks!{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} The problem is that rarely do accounts get banned for frequent AFK's. Regardless if you can make more accounts or not, RIOT takes the most lenient stance possible on the most toxic thing in online gaming. If they banned accounts for frequent AFK's, I would be willing to bet that that number would be alot higher than for those that get their accounts banned for chat. That is how greedy this company is.
Thuban (NA)
: TFT proves just how stupid the world is
> [{quoted}](name=Thuban,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jBGU2naP,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-08T23:39:52.375+0000) > > This game mode is EA and politician level sheep herding and among one of the most exploitative bullshit in the world. > > > Damnit dude. The fact it is this popular is embarrassing and significantly reduced what little faith I had for humanity. The gameplay has been recycled from the 90's, similar to great games like Suikoden and Final Fantasy Tactics. It's popular right now because there are a ton of people who were born after the "turn based strategy" genre ran it's cycle. It's new to them for the most part and Riot is making money off a stale genre right now but will soon understand that they wasted alot of time and money when that new feeling wears off for most. I will not be taken advantage by Riot like they are doing to so many people with this recycled garbage. I want them to go back to weekly original rotating game modes and stay true to what League of Legends really is.
: probably posting this because of my post. voting no to surrender 4/1 is toxic and should be a punishable offence holding player hostage with surrender votes is also toxic and should be a punishable offence voting no out of spite is what player do majority of the time should be a punishable offence player on the baords are nothing but trolls and greifers so tehy downvote posts like this so they can continue to troll and greif games. My opinion. surrender votes need to be changed to majority rule from minutes 15 onwards people play this game to have fun especially in normals not to be trolled and greifed
> [{quoted}](name=Grouchy Poro,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GuRV1z07,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-08T05:35:53.597+0000) > > probably posting this because of my post. > > voting no to surrender 4/1 is toxic and should be a punishable offence > > holding player hostage with surrender votes is also toxic and should be a punishable offence > > voting no out of spite is what player do majority of the time should be a punishable offence > > > player on the baords are nothing but trolls and greifers so tehy downvote posts like this so they can continue to troll and greif games. > > > My opinion. surrender votes need to be changed to majority rule from minutes 15 onwards people play this game to have fun especially in normals not to be trolled and greifed I would have no problem with your idea as long as they start punishing those who abuse it and never learn how to play the game so they only have to surrender rarely. Right now it is used as a crutch for bad players more than it is used for it's true purpose. At least that is how it feels. I really wish RIOT would post some stats on it so we can find out but they need the bad players to make money and showing us actual stats would probably show me how right me and other people in this thread are about bad players abusing the surrender button.
: not surrendering is NOT a good thing
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GuRV1z07,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-08T05:32:14.243+0000) > > I can forsee a loss from miles away even when we are still ahead i recognize enemy is better than us in so many ways and they will oustcale us 95% it actually happens as expected waiting to see if i am in the 5% where i am wrong is not worth it, my allies don't have that skill and cling to false hope or they are just delusional , so indeed not surrendering when you see a loss coming is a waste of time Not saying you fit into this category but sucking so bad to let it get to that point of surrender is also not good either. People abuse surrender for that purpose because they are too lazy to actually learn to play the game and ruin the game for others because they are useless and make no effort to improve.
: Nexus Blitz and other rotating game modes died for this abomination?
> [{quoted}](name=Bumbats Revenge,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cphZeXfQ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-08T13:34:20.015+0000) > > What is this dire summoners war rip off? It belongs on the google play store. What an RNG dependant and boring game mode. It's also longer than a full summoners rift game. Such a shame after the being teased with permanent Nexus Blitz which offered fast and fun League game play. It's a turn based strategy game reminiscent of Suikoden and Final Fantasy Tactics from the 1990's. Been there done that. It was alot better when we had rotating game modes that changed every week. RIOT will see that they wasted alot of time and money on a stale genre when the newness fades for those who never got to play the genre in it's heyday.
: You do know where the genre of MOBAs started right? And how exactly are farming and playing your champion **not** translations of resource gathering and micromanaging? --- I have edited out the personal attack in your comment, as it breaks the Golden Rule of the [Boards Universal Rules](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/ITFIpNUE): Always be respectful to players, community members, moderators, and Rioters. If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fLAOi7lH,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-07T20:51:52.640+0000) > > You do know where the genre of MOBAs started right? > > And how exactly are farming and playing your champion **not** translations of resource gathering and micromanaging? > > --- > > I have edited out the personal attack in your comment, as it breaks the Golden Rule of the [Boards Universal Rules](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/ITFIpNUE): Always be respectful to players, community members, moderators, and Rioters. > If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: > > * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) > * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board So you edit out what you think is a personal attack but then personally attack me by assuming that I am ignorant? That is about how these boards work. Do I have his right?
: > [{quoted}](name=Hoosier1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fLAOi7lH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-07T19:45:18.796+0000) > > It's a recycled genre from the 90's. If it goes perm then I am done with this stupid ass company. Then I guess you are done with the company? The mode was always meant to be permanent. Also what does "It's a recycled genre of the 90's" have anything to do with it being a permanent mode or not? I guess there shouldn't be any RPGs ever again since it is a recycled genre from ye olde days. Or platformers, FPS, racing games or pretty much any game. We should just stop making games altogether.
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fLAOi7lH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-07T19:49:43.631+0000) > > Then I guess you are done with the company? The mode was always meant to be permanent. Also what does "It's a recycled genre of the 90's" have anything to do with it being a permanent mode or not? I guess there shouldn't be any RPGs ever again since it is a recycled genre from ye olde days. Or platformers, FPS, racing games or pretty much any game. We should just stop making games altogether. Never said that. This is a stale genre. It will run it's course in about 6 months and Riot will realize how much time and money they wasted. I want new things not old and recycled things but I guess simplicity is the going thing in gamers today.
: Every game is a recycled concept of another one. Hell, the entire genre of MOBAs comes from a mod of RTS games. If anything Auto-brawlers are a sort of return to old school RTS games.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fLAOi7lH,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-07-07T19:54:16.045+0000) > > Every game is a recycled concept of another one. > > Hell, the entire genre of MOBAs comes from a mod of RTS games. If anything Auto-brawlers are a sort of return to old school RTS games. LOL a moba is a whole new genre. Get a clue please. There is nothing in a moba having anything to do with resource collecting or micro managing like you would do full time in an RTS. <*removed by moderation*>
ShadWooo (EUNE)
: I am not post 90 actually ;). But yes I didn't play those games, I was playing Ja2, Homam 2,3,4,5, Gorky 17 and similar games. (Speaking of turn based.) So this is new for me.
> [{quoted}](name=ShadWooo,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=FqopOZLT,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-07T19:58:18.619+0000) > > I am not post 90 actually ;). But yes I didn't play those games, I was playing Ja2, Homam 2,3,4,5, Gorky 17 and similar games. (Speaking of turn based.) So this is new for me. Lol if you never heard of Suikoden and Final Fantasy Tactics, two of the best turn based strategy games ever made then you have never played a real TBS till TFT.
ShadWooo (EUNE)
: My thoughts on current state of TFT.
> [{quoted}](name=ShadWooo,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=FqopOZLT,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-07T18:38:02.410+0000) > > Just had a nice conversation in game after I got stomped by player with five 3star units when I had none. I ranted about rng and then another guy with full glacial comp said - he might have five 3star champs but he has no synergy in them he will lose. The moment he wrote it he got matched against this guy and despite he had full glacial comp bonus + ranger bonus for Ashe+Vayne and two more units he got stomped so hard it was hilarious. > > End-game screen > > https://imgur.com/a/v8FlTiU > > the guy who is(was) second won it in the end. But despite the first guy had only single bonus and that is Knight 2 and less units he was stomping everyone and the match with second player was quite close. > > Anyway last 10 games I ended at the bottom after the store didn't offer me single 3star and in many cases not even any synergy between what it was offering. It also seems that more and more players figured out the strongest units/items and get better. > > I think that with more players doing same comps, going for same units and same item this game becomed pure RNG. You either get good item and good units and good ammount of them or you go home. > > Also when it comes to lategame. And it is just you and the other guy, assuming you both know how to play it it is all about if you manage to get that third draven or not. Or maybe whether he manages to get that last Veigar for 3star or whether you get the right item from dragon that you need. Pure rng. > > **Problem #1 - Unit availability.** > > First off. Shared pool is unfun. I understand the reason behind it and I though it is great mechanic at first, but it only leads to one player being more lucky and others gets nothing. Before the recent hotfix changes I was scouting what are other players building and tried to build up unit that nobody else bought. That being said, it wasn't much successful strategy as the next round I could see my unit announced as 2 star i chat anyway. And I was screwed. I know champion pool consist of enough shards that two players can build up rank3 (at least gold1 unit, never saw two players had rank3 on gold2+ though in one game I had rank3 lulu and other player had 2x rank2 and 1x rank1 - but then he lost) but especially because the recent hotfix changes that doesn't matter anymore as the chances to upgrade gold1 unit to rank3 is minimal right now. > > There are basically 3 ways how to play TFT right now. > > 1) Hoarding gold. Worst strategy because of shared pool, but not only shared pool. I tried this several several times, ended 7th or 8th everytime because several reasons. While you are hoarding gold players are taking their champ from shared pool which means less units for you. Also there is quite little ammount of time. So you have 40 gold and decide ok now it is time to roll something. But you will not be able to roll and upgrade champs in the 30 seconds you have between rounds at all (unless the intent is to get very specific champion and only that champion). Furthermore it seems that store offers same champions over and over and especially those you just sold. I made about 50 rerolls in one of such game and I I saw several champions over and over. But it didn't meant there were 9 shards of Lissandra, it was the same shard or two over and over again. > > 2) Getting levels quickly asap and build comp around level2 stronger units. Not a strategy with high chance to be first but seems like solid strategy to end in first four right now. > > 3) Not levelling up and rerolling to get 3star units. This is what I do most of the time because if you don't get 3stars on gold1 champion till level6 you better sell it. By not levelling up you increase the chances to get such unit to level3. And while level2 Draven is stronger than level3 Tristana, without level3 tristana you won't get that far anyway. It is pure rng though. Either you get the 3star unit and it pays off. Or you wasted time and hitpoints for nothing and you lose early. > > Whatever strategy you choose, after recent hotfix changes whether you get that 3star unit is just pure RNG. There is no skill. > > **Problem #2 - Champion balance / Teamcomp balance.** > > This is twofold. First some champions are much much stronger than others. Draven is prime example, Kassadin is super strong for gold1 unit as well, Pyke is still overpowered. This results in players going for same champions and teamcomps and less diversity. Doesn't matter you have that 6 Nobles with 3 Star Vayne with 3 items that level 2 draven with same items (and 2imperial bonus which is super easy to get) will beat that Vayne easily. > > Also teamcomp balance is an issue. It seems that the only way to have a winning chance is to split team to frontline and backline. You cannot win with just frontline (especially because space block) and you cannot win without it either. This limit options in what is viable and what isn't and I think we have enough of this in SR where are champions pigeonholed into one or two lanes (except the newer champs who can go anywhere of course). > > **Problem #3 - Item balance and usefullness** > > This is probably the biggest problem I see now after players got better. Not all items are equal and not all items are equally good on every champion. From this reasons (and the fact that you cannot dissolve items or move them without selling champion) players are now hoarding item components and waiting for that one component they need as long as they can. This is smart and reasonable from players but I find this stupid from design perspective, playing TFT when both players have nothing on their champs is boring. > > Basically everyone goes for these items: > 1) force of nature > 2) rageblade > 3) spear of shojin > 4) phantom dancer > 5) rapid fire cannon > 6) infinity edge > 7) static > 8) titanic hydra > 9) warmogs > > Sorcerer items, Seraph, Ludens, Rabadon, Morello aren't that bad but because the best champions you can use it for doesn't appear early you barely get to see them and if you do it is probably only because player had too low hp and had to use item to avoid losing. > > As you can see these are mostly "adc" items which is related to problem #2. Frontline champions usually cannot use these items to full extend nor beat champion with such items (alone). Which put them into specific role and that is "draw aggro and buy as much time as possible". There are exceptions but I can count them on fingers of my hand are they are either gold4+ unit or you need luck and get that unit to level3. Or you go home. > > I did not mention item availability as that was already dealt with by riot and is going to be balanced in next update. It is a recycled genre from the 90's. Riot figured it was a good idea to waste time and money so you people born after turn based strategies were a thing would get a chance to play them. TFT is nothing new for those of us who were playing Suikoden and Final Fantasy Tactics over two decades ago. Riot is using you post 90 people to try and pull you in to a stale genre.
: please let us surrender earlier
> [{quoted}](name=Purple Angel,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=5vzTXFtu,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-07T19:02:18.229+0000) > > I hate getting fucked over by the first carousel and having to wait until krugs to ff > > Please change this bullshit Learn to play the game so it don't come to a surrender. I know that is hard because most gamers today are lazy, can't stay off their phones, can't pay attention. want to be carried, don't care, have no pride, and in one word just suck at pretty much anything they do in life. There is a plethora if info out there to help you get better but if players don't make the effort then the players will remain useless.
: Why are matches so lopsided
> [{quoted}](name=Boo Koo God,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Agl5bQAg,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-07T19:06:58.537+0000) > > I hardly feel like any match is even at this point. Every win is just a snowball for whatever team did better early. You can not hold or stall a game if you are the slightest bit behind it almost feels like you can kiss the game good bye. Because Riot hired a genius to do the math and he fails miserably.
: Is TFT gamemode going to be a permanent league gamemode?
> [{quoted}](name=Rajinikanth Fan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fLAOi7lH,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-07T19:09:51.132+0000) > > title! It's a recycled genre from the 90's. If it goes perm then I am done with this stupid ass company.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hoosier1,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=AJ9NF8ZA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-06T21:33:28.927+0000) > > Here is some feedback... > > Riot leadership has no vision and decided it was a good thing to recycle a genre from the 90's in hopes that it would make them more money. > > And it will from those who were born after and never got to play the great turn based strategy games like Suikoden and Final Fantasy Tactics. > > When the "shiny new thing" feeling wears off then Riot will understand how much time and money they wasted on a stale genre. > > This is a moba and we shouldn't have to go back in time because some little fella who's mother still wipes his nose gets an idea by stealing shit from 20 plus years ago and the leadership who obviously has mothers wiping their noses still, buys into the trash. > > Riot trashed good game modes like Hexakill and Ascension and of course ARURF for this pile of OLD AS FUCK SHIT. I enjoy being able to play this mode when i'm lagging to bad to play regular. And hexakill and ascension wasn't trashed it was meant to be a mini game to keep healthy queue times "Riot leadership has no vision" games usually don't last this long so what if they follow a trend? it's been years since ive seen queued login times. so id say its been successful. And remember when everyone had a problem with pay2win? you really have a problem with them making money when it's all from cosmetics? But i do agree they would make more alot more money if arurf was perm, that seems to be more popular then the normal mode and it's fun even with trolls. i pref normal urf though. And i think they should focus on the rune tree most of all. could you imagine if there was as many options as path of exile and they found a way to balance it.
> [{quoted}](name=TickleMeTwitch,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=AJ9NF8ZA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-06T22:24:28.158+0000) > > I enjoy being able to play this mode when i'm lagging to bad to play regular. > And hexakill and ascension wasn't trashed it was meant to be a mini game to keep healthy queue times > "Riot leadership has no vision" games usually don't last this long so what if they follow a trend? it's been years since ive seen queued login times. so id say its been successful. > And remember when everyone had a problem with pay2win? you really have a problem with them making money when it's all from cosmetics? > > But i do agree they would make more alot more money if arurf was perm, that seems to be more popular then the normal mode and it's fun even with trolls. i pref normal urf though. > > And i think they should focus on the rune tree most of all. could you imagine if there was as many options as path of exile and they found a way to balance it. It's about moving forward with new things not recycled things and calling it something else than what it is. People will enjoy it for a bit because it's new to those born after it's heyday and then Riot will realize how much time and money they wasted.
: We need to deal with AFKers
> [{quoted}](name=HeImet Head,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2GiB8yFi,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-06T22:07:24.687+0000) > > Hello everyone, > I just wanted to say that I am not the best player at the least, I have been silver for as long as I remember but this is a problem that I think players in lower ELO face the most: and the problem is AFKers. In this low elo, people give up too ez. Every time I hit the upper end of 50 lp, League keeps sending me unranked people who won't care to afk if a bad play happens. There must be some system to implement as this been the bane of many players for as far as I remember, and if you search you will find hundreds of posts like this. > > So riot I know you love to ignore your community, but don't you think its time to do something about this matchmaking. I don't care to wait 5 min in a queue, if I have to withstand another 15 min after someone afking. Riot needs them because they make up 75% of their player base that gives them funds. That is why the worst possible toxicity in online gaming is treated with a slap on the wrist.
: feedback for tft
> [{quoted}](name=TickleMeTwitch,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=AJ9NF8ZA,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-06T21:16:46.464+0000) > > I think the time we have to setup our team/purchase etc should be increased about 10 seconds every round and the match vs other players should speedup 2x or 3x > > When i lag>1k+ ping some champs just stand there which is fine. > But the disarm/silence items cause them to do the same thing with no different effects or icons showing they have been disarmed. i think there should some kind of alert. > > This mode also seems more RNG based then other autochest games. > > Items should be categorized tank,ad,ap,misc and everyone should be able to pick between the same 4 items every loot round. > > I also think there would be better variance/strategy if more items where looted or done more frequently instead of building around 1 main champ. that pretty much limits the number of strategies. > > Lastly i understand allowing a chance for people to catch up. but the biggest incentive here is to purposely lose until stage 3 so you get first picks, this also gives you a better chance of getting 50gold for interest since you won't even need to try. > But if you made this less rng based i don't see as much of a need to allow people to catchup that started with poor strategy. i think everyone should pick from the same items and those that need to catchup should be awarded shop rerolls like 1reroll for top players 2 for middle and 3 for the lowest every loot round. Here is some feedback... Riot leadership has no vision and decided it was a good thing to recycle a genre from the 90's in hopes that it would make them more money. And it will from those who were born after and never got to play the great turn based strategy games like Suikoden and Final Fantasy Tactics. When the "shiny new thing" feeling wears off then Riot will understand how much time and money they wasted on a stale genre. This is a moba and we shouldn't have to go back in time because some little fella who's mother still wipes his nose gets an idea by stealing shit from 20 plus years ago and the leadership who obviously has mothers wiping their noses still, buys into the trash. Riot trashed good game modes like Hexakill and Ascension and of course ARURF for this pile of OLD AS FUCK SHIT.
Sojn3k (EUNE)
: Rotating game modes
> [{quoted}](name=Sojn3k,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=fxGw2hMe,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-05T20:06:03.755+0000) > > So I wanted to know if anyone besides me want to play rotating game modes, cuz I kind of miss those like "Ascension" "Hexakill" or "Definitely Not Dominion" of course there is more and I really would want to play them again sometime. I thought about it a while and i come to conclusion that we need something like voting every month for a game mode we would like to play for example Riot will gave us three game modes to vote for example "Ascension" "One for All" and "Dark Star: Singularity" and one with the most votes will be a game mode to play for two weeks or so. Maybe they could get us a separate bookmark for all the game modes but that probably could overcharge the servers and that is just my proposition. > > > I really miss those modes. Yes people do, but RIOT would rather recycle genres and make that god awful TFT. RIOT, the 90's called and want their game back. They could care less about the player base because as is in real life, when the company is making money hands over fist, they could care less about who uses their product. This is why I love music. Bands or groups or performers know what their fans want and give it to them. Video game developers like RIOT, have their heads so far up their asses they can't hear or see that.
Wyrin (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hoosier1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LR92MEA9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-29T18:50:00.637+0000) > > Stop dodging games. PERIOD. No need to give trolls like you another way to abuse things. Dodging queues and leaving games are completely different. Players have every right to dodge a queue if they don't want to play that round. If I'm playing ranked I'm not going to waste 15-50 minutes of my time playing as an autofilled support and make my team lose just because I'm in an inexperience and non-preferred role. That it no way makes anyone a troll. It's not like everyone in the queue has to wait for the timer to end, only the queue dodger, so why are you so upset by it when you'll immediately find another lobby and get on with your day? Seriously, would you rather people just feed in game and waste your entire game? So chill the fuck out, and maybe focus more on the point I was actually trying to make. I'll make it a little more simple for you since you have such a hard time reading. Teamfight Tactics is marketed as a SEPERATE game created by Riot. Having queue dodge timers be linked between it and League of Legends doesn't make any sense to me. When players leave a game of Overwatch they can still log into Heroes of the Storm and queue up for match. Even though they're both on the battlenet client, they're different games.
> [{quoted}](name=Wyrin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LR92MEA9,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-07-05T18:06:47.799+0000) > > Dodging queues and leaving games are completely different. Players have every right to dodge a queue if they don't want to play that round. If I'm playing ranked I'm not going to waste 15-50 minutes of my time playing as an autofilled support and make my team lose just because I'm in an inexperience and non-preferred role. That it no way makes anyone a troll. It's not like everyone in the queue has to wait for the timer to end, only the queue dodger, so why are you so upset by it when you'll immediately find another lobby and get on with your day? Seriously, would you rather people just feed in game and waste your entire game? So chill the fuck out, and maybe focus more on the point I was actually trying to make. I'll make it a little more simple for you since you have such a hard time reading. > > Teamfight Tactics is marketed as a SEPERATE game created by Riot. Having queue dodge timers be linked between it and League of Legends doesn't make any sense to me. When players leave a game of Overwatch they can still log into Heroes of the Storm and queue up for match. Even though they're both on the battlenet client, they're different games. It's their game. They can do what they want. Dodge timers need to be increased because of abuse. Learn to play the game in all roles and it's not an issue. It's that simple. You only want to play one role and guess what? That is not realistic by any means. You are not a GOD and the game should not be tailored towards those with a GOD complex. Try and be a little less entitled which you obviously are showing in this thread.
: Suggestions for TFT
> [{quoted}](name=WTF Shipoopi,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=b2XPcMEL,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-04T18:09:08.460+0000) > > A couple things I think should be added/changed.. > > 1. After beating minions you get a choice of three items(never spat) > a. Low chance to drop a Spat after round 2 > b. Lose to monsters choice of only one of the three random items. > > 2. If you re-roll the pool. None of the champions in the re-roll and reappear in the pool > a. Only applies to the next direct re-roll > b. For each re-roll consecutive increase the chance of higher level champions to appear. > > 3. When in the champion select circle right clicking a unit takes you straight to it without collection another unit. > a. Units can still be stolen. > b. Auto walk would treat other units as wall structure. > > 4. {{i tem:3161}} mana per hitting could be lowered. It's almost a must build item > a. Simply lower the mana gain > b. Make it every other attack? > > 5. Add Piltover Champions (Piltover champions deal 10(2) 30(4)% more damage when attacking same unit) > a.{{champion:81}} {2}[Piltover,Ranger](Ult) > b.{{champion:254}} {1}[Piltover,Gurdian] (Ult furthest champion) > c.{{champion:74}} {4,maybe 5}[Piltover,Inverntor,Yordle](Ult Q), > d.{{champion:164}} {3}[Piltover,Brawler](W) > e.Inverntor - Unit stars with invention. In Heimer's case if his turret is up it becomes big and health is refreshed, otherwise just spawns a normal turret (Turret Hp would follow {{champion:60}} logic). You mean besides the call back to the 90's and tell them, "Hey we are recycling your genre because we have no vision to make something the players want like URF and other game modes that actually make sense in todays gaming?"
Kai Guy (NA)
: Champion costs goes 1 gold to 5. The champions you can buy are off your EXP. EXP is a stat you can buy. The champion pool is shared. Meaning that you can deny drafts by grabbing a champion. if you burn your gold on rerolls early your going to get dicked if you fail to grab what you needed. Its a deck building game. Its about economy and knowing when to burn $ to make your comp as well as transitions to later into the game. If you just pray for RNG gods to save you your shit at the game mode and deserve to lose Hella till you figure out the fucking basics of the mode. Building a comp, plan for being able to adapt. Pick items or champs with impact during roulette rather then something shiny and higher tier. its not complicated.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mAm2MkKh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-03T10:35:32.019+0000) > > Champion costs goes 1 gold to 5. The champions you can buy are off your EXP. EXP is a stat you can buy. > The champion pool is shared. Meaning that you can deny drafts by grabbing a champion. > > if you burn your gold on rerolls early your going to get dicked if you fail to grab what you needed. > > Its a deck building game. Its about economy and knowing when to burn $ to make your comp as well as transitions to later into the game. > > If you just pray for RNG gods to save you your shit at the game mode and deserve to lose Hella till you figure out the fucking basics of the mode. Building a comp, plan for being able to adapt. Pick items or champs with impact during roulette rather then something shiny and higher tier. > > its not complicated. It's a recycled turn based strategy game that was popular in the 90's. RIOT has no vision for the future and this is the pile of doo doo they came up with. When the "shiny new thing" feeling wears off for those born after it was popular then RIOT will realize how much time and money they wasted on a stale genre.
: 8 Reasons why I hate TFT
> [{quoted}](name=I Am Celebrimbor,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=c58ATiTM,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-03T13:02:18.856+0000) > > So when TFT hit PBE, I rushed to try it! It was fun. Though couldn't try it for another week. It hit EUW and I played it, still fun, got first and second place in my 2 first games. Then these started to happen: > > > 1- Trolling: People getting an item and running among the rotating champs, causing the other players to get confused and not even be able to see what they're going for. > > 2- Not the kind of fair and skill-based you could imagine: The base of this game is that everyone is getting equally treated. Yet if you perform better, you literally lose the chance of picking your item first! Being fair is in the basics where everyone has the same chance to get his champions and start winning! Picking last because of winning literally means you won't get your desired item 95% of the time! > > 3- Even more trolling: In the picking rounds, because the champs look like they're running a marathon, the player picking before you, can look up your inventory and let's say realizing you can get a RageBlade on your Vayne if you get a RecurveBow, So they can wait till that item gets on your opposite side and then pick their item so they actually reduce the chance of you getting to that item before someone picking with you does. Even the base of the game is some kind of troll-ish imo because the placements around the center are random which is unnecessarily unfair! > > 4- So much RNG: Literally had to sit on two 2star + two 1star Vayne(s) for about 15 rounds and didn't even get it in the end! I spent more than 100 gold refreshing for it as well! Came in second at the end... > > 5- No in-game Item build path/tree: You know you're not giving your players a good experience when they literally have to switch tabs or get a phone/second screen on board just to figure out how to make an item in the limited time they have. > > 6- Zero tactics needed: I literally combined 7 buffs, I had 2 Knights, Exile, 3 Nobles, 2 Glacials, 2 Phantoms, 4 Rangers, 2 Guardian, Could've got 3 Blademasters and 2 Demons as well with 2 items, yet I lost to a single Aurelion Sol on the enemy team. One Ult and half my team is gone(2* at least!). So this is not about tactics! Because you can put your mind in the game and still get outplayed -Which you'll probably fix by nerfing champions one-by-one and making those who do not prepare tactics make complaints about the game, eventually dropping the player-base and buffing them back. > > 7- Item drops are just stupid: I've gone against a 2star Vayne with a complete BloodThirster and RageBlade in the first fighting round, while I've got less than 3 complete items(Combining everything just to get one!) up to the Infernal Dragon! There's no guarantee or anything it's just RNG and you have to pray it favors you! > > 8- Was TFT even needed?: People enjoy URF, Nexus Blitz and a lot of RGMs and are still making discussions asking you to bring them back (Just saw one with lots of upvotes!); Yet Riot reacts to everything the same way they keep introducing new Lux skins while Sivir skins look like Mario Bros characters from the 90s! Just because DOTA Auto-Chess was a success, now Valve and Riot are trying to make money off some creative players ideas; and they will! But did LOL players really need TFT? Does TFT really hold to what it promised to be? Weren't other modes like Nexus Blitz worth more development and work than TFT? Weren't those more LOL-styled? As a player with a 170 ping at best to the closest populated server, I would've really appreciated a less latency-relying game mode but TFT fails to deliver even that! I've lost 3 items in the picking rounds just from my ping so far! It would be a much better experience if everyone at-least got a totally random set of items to chose from a menu. There's no need to make it a Little Legends Racing game for everyone as it just damages the game and is neither fun nor essential to the game. > > TL;DR: TFT isn't what it was supposed to be. It's almost 90% RNG, you don't need to understand tactics to be able to win it, you get punished for being good, and still get trolled by other players in the process as they can minimize and even ruin the minimum chances you get! It's up to the point that since it was introduced, everyone is claiming it's a strategy to lose intentionally early game, just so you're able to pick first! Which is literally self-griefing; but what do we know? It's tactics! It's recycled gameplay from the 90's. When the "shiny new thing" feeling wears off (those born after this genre made it's run) and people stop playing it then RIOT will realize how much time and money they wasted on a stale genre.
: How does reporting work
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Endeavor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BjYZBVtZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-03T13:09:20.981+0000) > > Alright, a little context. Just had a match where the enemy Olaf was getting all butt hurt because ally Chogath just pummeled him into oblivion. Proceeds to verbally vomit all sorts of insults... whatever. Then he starts telling him to go kill himself. Call it sensitivity.... but I work in the medical field, and I don't take those kind of comments lightly **_EVER_**. > > I reported as one normally would, but I decided to make a ticket just in case (It is probably the first ticket I have made in regards to reporting someone). Time passes, I get the response from whoever the support person is that received my ticket. To sum it up, it is basically is a cookie cutter reply saying something along the lines of "Hey we have a report function, don't make tickets for this kinda thing". I maybe misinformed, but last I checked you can go to jail for telling someone to go off themselves... and they just want to leave it to the automated system? Everyone moves on without reporting all the time, people spell things weird as to dodge the automated system, or even just use things like "kys" and you don't want me to help you find these people? > > I don't know... like I said maybe I am just being sensitive for what it is, but I can't say I am not disappointed. > > TL;DR Guy tells dude to go commit suicide, upon calling it out support tells me to rely on the system. I dont know if the system works well enough to rely on since I dont know how it works. It don't. Only RIOT leadership thinks it works. The fact that this is a free to play game and one can have as many accounts as they want is all the proof I need to show me that this stupid system is garbage and does nothing.
: There is absolutely no connection between any of these things. and your "changes to SR" list is full of a ton of inaccuracies or straight up non-factual information, not to mention nearly entirely subjective.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jopqvHEZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-02T17:29:38.473+0000) > > There is absolutely no connection between any of these things. > > and your "changes to SR" list is full of a ton of inaccuracies or straight up non-factual information, not to mention nearly entirely subjective. Might not be but there is a huge connection to turn based strategy games like Suikoden and Final Fantasy Tactics which is exactly what "Auto Chess" is. Recycled gameplay from the 90's with a new name that after the "shiny new thing" feeling goes bye bye for many (those not alive back then), RIOT and all those developers implementing this stale genre will realize how much time and money they wasted.
: jfc the boards are toxic
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wHqUGAxX,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-02T18:48:36.279+0000) > > you can't even say "i enjoy TFT" without getting downvote blasted by others. TFT is recycled gameplay from the 90's. The developers know that but they also know that most of the people who will play it were not even born then so they are looking to take advantage of that. Of course RIOT put it's own bells and whistles on it but in the end it's another dime a dozen turn based strategy that pretty much died out a long time ago and after the "shiny new thing" feeling wears off they will realize how much time and money they wasted on a stale genre. Developers have no vision towards the future.
: Team pass viewing credit
> [{quoted}](name=Prawn1908,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8o4FjwIe,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-02T16:09:49.799+0000) > > There is something wrong with watch rewards for the team pass, either by design or bug. I have the TSM team pass and have this season watched: all 8 of TSM's regular season games, all 5 of their Rift Rivals games, and 8 of their 9 Academy games. In addition to this I have re-watched vods of many of these games. > > Despite watching all 13 main TSM games and 8 academy games, I have only achieved the first two levels of the pass and have no credit towards the third level, meaning I have been given credit for 6 out of the 21 games I have watched. > > What is going on? If some of the games I've watched aren't intended to count, why not? Isn't the point of the team pass to get more viewership? Then why does it only count for ~30% of my team's games? > > EDIT: Just noticed I have used some incorrect wording. I have completed the first two team pass missions and have no credit towards the third. I do not have the level two pass. Watch the live feeds, get credit and then wait a couple hours and watch another live feed. That is what I been doing to get credit because watching VODS is not working. I am guessing that when RIOT allowed you to skip to the gameplay in the VODS that they broke something because I can't get credit watching VODS anymore. We will have to wait until RIOT pulls their heads out and figures out they broke something and fixes it so it works again like normal. That might be season 10 knowing how average their programming team is.
: Why TFT is much better than LoL explained in a couple of simple points
> [{quoted}](name=Jon Moxley,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y86AY5al,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-02T15:21:29.294+0000) > > n1 No one flames. It might be because it's less stressfull since you don't have to focus like you have to do on League and if you do a mistake you don't feel guilty. > > n2 if you lose it's on you. You never lose because someone else in ur team decided to run it down or go afk. If you lose you know it's 'cause u did wrong so it's like "oh well unlucky" and it ends there. > > n3 YOU CAN SURREND WHENEVER YOU WANT. Praise the lord you're not stuck for 30 mins in a lost game because someone else has the John Cena syndrome "never give up xd" on the off chance that someone in the enemy team dc's and on the score of 2-26 for the enemy team where ur team is behind with a comp of Jayce-Lee Sin-Zed while enemy team has Vlad-Sejuani-Kassadin-Vayne because apparently the concept of "the more we make this longer the more THEY GET STRONGER AND WE GET WEAKER" is too hard to aknowledge for some people. > > n4 it's relaxing. It's also recycled gameplay from the 90's. So after the "shiny new thing" feeling wears off for those that never played turn based strategy games, RIOT will see how much time and money they wasted on it.
Terozu (NA)
: TFT will kill League of Legends
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BEg0cuym,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-01T04:32:14.692+0000) > > Because everything will so why not TFT? Because it is a stale game mode recycled by developers with no vision for the future and after the "shiny new thing" wears off they will realize how much time and money they wasted making it. A mode that's been around since the 90's will grab people who never played it but in time it will wear off because there are better things to play that aren't old AF.
CLG ear (NA)
: What's the appeal of Teamfight Tactics?
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g6K8InAs,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-01T13:24:22.040+0000) > > Maybe it's because I don't play chess or auto chess or strategy games, but I just don't get the appeal of Teamfight Tactics. > > It looks like a board game. > > Can someone tell me It is a recycled game mode (Turn Based Strategy) from the 90's that most people gaming today have never seen before so it's new to them. It was a very fun mode that was very popular in it's inception. Suikoden and Final Fantasy Tactics were two great games in this genre. There were many of them and most of them were great games. My take on this is why in the hell I would want to go back and play something that I played over two decades ago when I love the MOBA genre. I would rather move forward instead of back in time so I will never play this mode. Developers today have no vision for the future and are recycling stale game modes to make more money. This is the beginning.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hoosier1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LR92MEA9,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T11:04:30.487+0000) > > You know the rules. If you don't like the rules then don't play the game. If you play the game under these rules and break them then you deserve what you get. We all understand the rules. That doesn't change the fact that they're heavy handed and self-righteous.
> [{quoted}](name=Greenette,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LR92MEA9,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T16:42:32.091+0000) > > We all understand the rules. That doesn't change the fact that they're heavy handed and self-righteous. Apparently you don't and that is your opinion. I think the dodge rules should be tougher.
Rownan (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hoosier1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LR92MEA9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-29T18:50:00.637+0000) > > Stop dodging games. PERIOD. No need to give trolls like you another way to abuse things. Stop auto filling me to roles I don't want to play.
> [{quoted}](name=Rownan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LR92MEA9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T00:49:33.830+0000) > > Stop auto filling me to roles I don't want to play. You know the rules. If you don't like the rules then don't play the game. If you play the game under these rules and break them then you deserve what you get.
ellekene (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hoosier1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HEAEwf5r,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-29T21:43:36.144+0000) > > Cept it's NOT. Todays pop and R&B is garbage. Pick Rock because it will never die and you get to listen to good music. Or if you want good pop and R&B listen to the 80's and 90's and anything before the 80's because todays variety is trash and makes me wonder how the hell some of these artists get contracts for making garbage. Power to them for doing it but they suck at it as do their managers. interesting take
> [{quoted}](name=ellekene,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HEAEwf5r,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-29T21:44:30.382+0000) > > interesting take Most of todays music is garbage listened to by stupid people with next to no education. To be honest Rock is where it's at but the marketing today is focused on those stupid people I mentioned.
coreym11 (NA)
: Rather than a ban or a chat restriction can their be a new harsher "Ranked restriction" ban?
> [{quoted}](name=coreym11,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dLHBaBT6,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-29T21:39:40.944+0000) > > We've all had "those" players in our ranked games. I'm talking about the players that give up when the game is **_even_** and when the game gets tough. There are many players who play ranked "tilted" and bring their negative attitude and behaviors into the next game ruining another match. I just played a game where a bard during the last 20 minutes of our game give up and intentionally feed. And telling our team that we should have been aborted. When the morgana and amumu started taking the base towers he just stood there because he wanted the game to end. Luckily we came up in time to stop them. Of course, people on my team say to report bard in all chat so he says "ill give you a reason to report me" and starts running it down mid lane while we are taking baron we get the baron and fight the enemy at our baron and we kill 3 and leave 2 at very low hp and if bard was there we would have won. > > If done by the ban team this type of ban could span a couple days or weeks depending on the offender. Additionally, the raked system could issue like a 30 minute soft ban if a player goes on like a 15 game lose streak because they are probably titled and are causing these loses to happen. > > Ranked restriction is absolutely a needed ban type. People like this shouldn't play ranked. RIOT leadership has no vision but they will continue to punish chat severely and allow the trolls and the griefers and the afkers and the dcers and the leavers to prosper or get slapped on the wrist because those are usually the casual players who ruin games but make RIOT money.
ellekene (EUNE)
: Literally Best songs to listen while playing league of legends
> [{quoted}](name=ellekene,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HEAEwf5r,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-29T21:33:49.900+0000) > > Unless you want to tryhard in silent, this type of music is the best for focusing on gameplay Cept it's NOT. Todays pop and R&B is garbage. Pick Rock because it will never die and you get to listen to good music. Or if you want good pop and R&B listen to the 80's and 90's and anything before the 80's because todays variety is trash and makes me wonder how the hell some of these artists get contracts for making garbage. Power to them for doing it but they suck at it as do their managers.
: AFK
> [{quoted}](name=Kevinisthegod,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pIuBELjk,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-29T19:44:47.647+0000) > > If someone is in their promos, and a player is afk then we should not receive a lost. Thank the "genius" who came up with LPQ that is abused day after day for the past few years and the terrible leadership at RIOT ignores.
: Please make TFT a permanent mode like ARAM
> [{quoted}](name=Muting All F You,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yWxQiJ5G,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-29T16:40:32.575+0000) > > I put this in gameplay because I dunno the best spot for it to be seen, but TFT is so relaxing and fun, it's the first game mode I love and makes me enjoy league again. > > I really hope if anything you make Aram a temporary game mode and switch out for TFT. First off, it's not a MOBA. It's a turn based strategy games that goes way back to the 90's, to games like Suikoden (GREAT GAME) and Final Fantasy Tactics (GREAT GAME). I am sure there were others as well, but turn based strategy games have been around longer than most of the people playing TFT have been alive. (Hell prolly longer than the clueless ones who created this have been alive) All Riot and other developers are doing is recycling a game mode ( and calling it something else) that has been around for decades. Why RIOT chose to implement a very old game design, although very addictive and fun, tells me that the leadership has no vision whatsoever and those of us who want to play the actual original game modes that League has provided us over the years are being trashed. I personally loved Ascension and Hexakill and of course URF, but RIOT seems to think they are being innovative when they are basically "jumping the shark" with this bullshit.
SkriPoxx (NA)
: Watch Videos won't update missions
> [{quoted}](name=SkriPoxx,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=8zrbUh11,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-29T18:46:07.203+0000) > > I have watched over 30 games of gameplay, which if you translate to hours would be over 50. If you buy the team pass there will be missions saying that you have to watch games to make progress on that specific mission but for some reason, the bar is not going up. I have tried to do multiple things but none seem to work. If you can help me figure this out it would really help me. > {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} That's because when RIOT's wonderful programming team changes things, they break other things that have been working fine for a long time. (You can skip right to the gameplay now and that change prolly broke shit) Today's programmers are average at best because there are so many of them and RIOT hired the average ones for as little money as possible. We just have to deal with it until they pull their heads out and find a fix because you are not the only one having this problem that shouldn't exist if people could do their damn jobs right.
Wyrin (NA)
: Queue Dodge Timers
> [{quoted}](name=Wyrin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LR92MEA9,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-29T18:47:33.969+0000) > > I personally feel like your League of Legends dodge timer shouldn't carry over to Teamfight Tactics queues. If I need to dodge a queue because I got autofilled to a bad role or placed in a troll team then sometimes I'd rather play a different game than wait the five minutes to queue again. TFT is supposed to be it's own game, not a LoL game mode. > > It makes total sense for it to be on the same client and I'm fine with that, but it makes it feel like less of its own game when its queue timers are connected to League's. I'd rather close the client and play Overwatch or something at that point. It's a really minuscule problem, but I was wondering how other people feel about it. Stop dodging games. PERIOD. No need to give trolls like you another way to abuse things.
: Everyone Questioning How TFT's Queue Can Be So Bad
> [{quoted}](name=Everyday Legends,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=waj3gKxE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-27T15:30:30.373+0000) > > Asking questions like, "How are they not prepared?" and "How could such a successful game company not have more servers?" > > Does no one remember how Clash went? How is the launch of Teamfight Tactics being terrible a surprise to anyone? If the mods for these boards had one proactive bone in their body they would have made one location for these reports and started deleting the posts of anyone who didn't post there. RIOT asked for feedback and that is what people are doing. Blame the moderators for the out of control and duplicate upon duplicate posts saying the same things over and over and over. These boards are the way they are because the moderators are not very good at their jobs.
Show more

Hoosier1

Level 36 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion