Rioter Comments
Mc Raton (NA)
: Okay Nerf or Rework Tryndamere, it's not funny anymore.
Well, a silence can stop him from ulting though I'm not saying that's any sort as effective as it could be because: - Not everyone has a silence - Silences don't last very long - Tryndamere's R is an instant cast so you can't react with a silence, it's pure prediction/luck - A top laner with a silence, Garen, can stop Tryndamere from ulting but a major flaw is that Garen's silence still has an animation whereas Tryndamere's does not. Garen's silence is tied to his autos and you can see it coming, even if he uses it directly on top of you since it takes time for Garen to do the overhead strike. What I'm getting at is that Tryndamere R should _at the very least_ have a channel time.
Rioter Comments
: Renekton's shield-breaking W is basically a giant "fuck you"
jamyooes (NA)
: Can't hover over friends
Huh!?! Your friends still actually play this damn game?? What... that's the **real** bug.
: What are some good runes for blue kayn?
Electrocute/Dark Harvest - I'd probably get Electrocute.
Barkley (NA)
: Not making battle boss Yasuo look like Virgil from DMC was a huge missed opportunity.
Honestly, Yasuo getting a Battle Boss skin is completely left-field. How the hell does that work? You could easily have Battle Boss Vel'Koz or any bloody bloke with less than 3 skins. They're obviously just trying to rake in more cash...
AmazoX (EUW)
: League of Legends Globalization PROJECT: MIDDLE EAST.
But... why would you want to spread cancer??
: step 1. lock in yasuo step 2. wait for mf ult step 3. press W -oh wait, windwall is broken and doesn't work half the time NVM!
> [{quoted}](name=YasuOP,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ovr3G8jE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-29T18:12:41.907+0000) > > step 1. lock in yasuo > step 2. wait for mf ult > step 3. press W > -oh wait, windwall is broken and doesn't work half the time > > NVM! Oh, is that why I sometimes see things going through my WW??
: Hi Indie company, we want back Practice Tool
TFT looks boring so I've not played it yet - that and the ridiculous Q times..
: (Almost Pointless Post) Qiyana in the new log in screen's body makes no sense
: Considering that every character only has at max 4 skills, almost all of them use the " same combo " to kill you. lol Renekton is just a bully early game, and then if he's successful he's hard to deal with. Same with any fed champion. Also you just mentioned you played him mid and any competent ranged mid should shit on you. You're probably not playing very good people.... because things like Quinn top lane are difficult for him.
> [{quoted}](name=Less Typing Plz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F4BT4ol7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-29T15:37:53.282+0000) > > Considering that every character only has at max 4 skills, almost all of them use the " same combo " to kill you. lol > > Renekton is just a bully early game, and then if he's successful he's hard to deal with. Same with any fed champion. > > Also you just mentioned you played him mid and any competent ranged mid should shit on you. > You're probably not playing very good people.... because things like Quinn top lane are difficult for him. Sure everyone has 4 skills but it's not the same every single time. There are times when you should save some abilities for later use, for escape, or for burst - Renekton has literally one thing. He does the same EWQE and it's not even anything he has to aim. There's very little thought for any engage compared to how much damage he does. He's very similar to Garen in that regard except Garen doesn't do half as much damage as Renek does. He just has so many pluses it's ridiculous (my opinion). He's a tanky, mobile, high-damage champion with regen (rage Q), no mana/energy (no spell costs), and has a braindead engage that cannot be messed up unless you somehow manage to screw your E (that would just be sad). I've seen Renekton 1 v 3 easily because of how much AoE damage he does. Obviously CC is his bane, but that's the same for everyone. Quinn likely does well against him because of her E as it stops his engage. When I was playing Renek mid, I think it was against a melee? It's been awhile so I don't really remember... might have been Yasuo but could be remembering wrong. I've no way to check so :/
Yaxley (NA)
: play him, then review your post
> [{quoted}](name=springfield,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F4BT4ol7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-29T14:36:47.744+0000) > > play him, then review your post I have. I played him mid and completely dominated (my first game and I was still reading his abilities as I was playing) but this was last season - I don't know if he's been updated since but if he has, it doesn't seem like it.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Gunpowder,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FIqJTvdp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-06T08:13:37.624+0000) > > You're fine, unless he has access to Riot's direct servers, he cant track your ip. You have nothing to worry about, just some troll trying to fuck with ya. Thats some xbox shit right there lol even if he is able to track his ip so what? it's not like the IP address contains any information about the person empty threats by a kid that thinks just because he is gold he is somehow better than someone who is silver
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FIqJTvdp,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-06T08:22:46.503+0000) > > even if he is able to track his ip so what? it's not like the IP address contains any information about the person > empty threats by a kid that thinks just because he is gold he is somehow better than someone who is silver By that train of logic, no one but 200 players in any server should be allowed to play League. Everyone else is, to them, just wasting their time - especially a measly gold player.
Rioter Comments
: Also, too small boobs. Riot plz.
> [{quoted}](name=Laufplanke,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=sOQwLMkB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-24T19:04:11.935+0000) > > Also, too small boobs. > Riot plz. Why don't we create a new champion that's just a pair of walking boobs.
Rioter Comments
: If he 'controls the wind', why does he even need 2 Q's before he can throw one? Why is he melee at all? He should be able to just throw shards of hurting wind everywhere. How can a 'wall of wind' that can be walked through stop rockets, and bullets? How does his clothes stay on when he uses a gust of wind to throw 200+ pounds of flesh, metal, and cloth dozens of feet into the air when his clothes should just rip apart? How does he throw wind when it's a samurai sword... which is something so insanely sharp it cuts through stuff, but not wind? It can act like a giant flat fan in that regard? How does a tornado knock you up instead of back or away as a normal tornado would do farrrr before you're picked up? tldr; don't think too much 'real world' to a video game.
> [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JPOz5rV2,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-05-25T21:53:30.239+0000) > > If he 'controls the wind', why does he even need 2 Q's before he can throw one? > Why is he melee at all? He should be able to just throw shards of hurting wind everywhere. > How can a 'wall of wind' that can be walked through stop rockets, and bullets? How does his clothes stay on when he uses a gust of wind to throw 200+ pounds of flesh, metal, and cloth dozens of feet into the air when his clothes should just rip apart? > How does he throw wind when it's a samurai sword... which is something so insanely sharp it cuts through stuff, but not wind? It can act like a giant flat fan in that regard? > How does a tornado knock you up instead of back or away as a normal tornado would do farrrr before you're picked up? > > tldr; don't think too much 'real world' to a video game. + Real swords can only make a few cuts before it must be sharpened again. Even for a trained master, they can't manage more than a few cuts before things like blood, scratches on the edge, cracks on the blade, etc force the user stop and resharpen the blade. + Swords cannot generate tornados. + A human cannot instantly dash behind an opponent. + A human cannot keep a person off the ground for an entire second with just the upward force of a sword slash as the blade is designed to be thin/sharp enough to smoothly separate atoms from atoms with minimal resistance. A slash capable of lifting a person off the ground would require an enormous amount of resistance from the object being slashed to use as an opposing force against the coming force of the blade to then transform the energy from the slash into a physical upward force but at that point it wouldn't be 'cutting', it'd be closer to 'smashing' and that's not what a sword is designed to do. The force of the resistance needed would ultimately snap the blade like a twig and that wouldn't be good for the wielder..
: I love how Riot doesn't give innocent people their accounts back. Great support system Riot. I don't even care about how unbalanced the games gameplay is. People really need to start getting Riot to fix their support team.
> [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7LkcqmYx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-24T19:47:31.591+0000) > > I love how Riot doesn't give innocent people their accounts back. > > Great support system Riot. I don't even care about how unbalanced the games gameplay is. People really need to start getting Riot to fix their support team. It's because it's practically impossible to prove innocence in things like these matters. Basically a _guilty until proven innocent_ jury and while it's not the most perfect solution, it's the only realistic choice Riot has - otherwise every toxic player would try to pull a fast one.
Syrile (NA)
: Imagine playing Malzahar and all of that pops your entire passive, along with auto-attacks that everyone has longer range than him and higher movement speed than him as well. :) Banshee's Veil is way too weak sadly, because of the nonsense meta. Much the same with Malzahar's passive.
> [{quoted}](name=Syrile,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kLjuEEsK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-22T04:09:25.031+0000) > > Imagine playing Malzahar and all of that pops your entire passive, along with auto-attacks that everyone has longer range than him and higher movement speed than him as well. :) > > Banshee's Veil is way too weak sadly, because of the nonsense meta. Much the same with Malzahar's passive. Malzahar's passive is weird though. It can block multiple abilities if they hit the shield all at the same time (or within an extremely small time margin). Same goes for Sivir's.
: and how will you prove it
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uTmQOUEu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-20T10:35:21.107+0000) > > and how will you prove it He will activate the blood testing mechanism that is normally pre-installed in every mouse and then check the BAC of the accused player. Obviously.
: That also happens in summoners rift. Its been happening for at least a year and riot still haven't fixed it.
> [{quoted}](name=Original Sin,realm=OCE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=H9n8yXMw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-20T10:47:47.277+0000) > > That also happens in summoners rift. Its been happening for at least a year and riot still haven't fixed it. So snowballing didn't really have anything to do with it? Or does it only activate on dashes? Or just anytime at all?
Rioter Comments
: @Riot - Can you please look at Pyke's hook hitbox? (Screenshot included!)
I've had times when the hook has pulled people that were a ways out of the entire range altogether. Shocking for the enemy you say? Hell, no one was more surprised than me lol
Zac x Me (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Horızen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QcXblQGo,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-11T08:58:37.080+0000) > > DUDE. Why the hell are you _complaining_ about **free** stuff!?! Are you kidding me right now man. Add that to the fact that you don't even NEED to use said free stuff. Why are you still complaining. How entitled are you man. It's not even anything like you saying, "These missions that require me to watch eSports to unlock the next quest line sucks," it's you going, "Man. I really do hate receiving free stuff. Riot, why don't you just go change a whole ton of code for because entitled me said so." > > Yeah, you wouldn't be crying if it was a legendary skin being the free reward but since it's something you don't like, you complain. This is the most ridiculous complaint I've ever seen on Boards and I've seen some pretty shit stuff. I would, because it would probably be a legendary skin for Ahri or Lux or one of the common "only these champions get new skins" champions that I utterly despise. AN ACCEPT BUTTON DOESN'T KILL ANYONE HOW IS THAT BEING ENTITLED? CALM YOUR FEMINIST HATE
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QcXblQGo,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-11T09:03:25.036+0000) > > I would, because it would probably be a legendary skin for Ahri or Lux or one of the common "only these champions get new skins" champions that I utterly despise. > > AN ACCEPT BUTTON DOESN'T KILL ANYONE HOW IS THAT BEING ENTITLED? > CALM YOUR FEMINIST HATE Don't even man. You've been saying a lot of stuff but none of them make any sense. I said you were entitled because you are complaining about free stuff. People have been telling Riot over the years that they need to have things like this that give back to the community and once they start, we have kids like you that get triggered for whatever reason. How does getting free things impede you in any way?? I've said this multiple times but _you don't. Have. To use them._
Zac x Me (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Horızen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QcXblQGo,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-11T04:41:38.386+0000) > > It's not “forced” on you in any way. You can choose whether you want to complete them or not. What you are saying is basically: if someone gives you a computer, they are forcing you to use it which is absolutely ridiculous. At the end of the day, the one who decides whether or not the computer will be used is _you_. Not the person who gave you it. > > At this point I’m actually wondering if you are just trolling because there’s no way you are being serious... right? There is no way to avoid completing them other than not playing the game AT ALL. If there was a way to not do the missions, I wouldn't have said anything, but there isn't. Hence why a simple "Accept"-button would help. I don't want free stuff forced onto me, especially if it's not neutral stuff but icons/skins/etc. of a certain champion. Most missions are: Win X amount of games Win with X champions on your team or the enemy team There is no way to not complete those other than not playing.
DUDE. Why the hell are you _complaining_ about **free** stuff!?! Are you kidding me right now man. Add that to the fact that you don't even NEED to use said free stuff. Why are you still complaining. How entitled are you man. It's not even anything like you saying, "These missions that require me to watch eSports to unlock the next quest line sucks," it's you going, "Man. I really do hate receiving free stuff. Riot, why don't you just go change a whole bunch of code because entitled me said so." Yeah, you wouldn't be crying if it was a legendary skin being the free reward but since it's something you don't like, you complain. This is the most ridiculous complaint I've ever seen on Boards and I've seen some pretty shit stuff.
Zac x Me (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Horızen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QcXblQGo,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-10T09:40:24.086+0000) > > No, but there is no need for Riot to spare time in a single person's wants when it isn't even necessary. It's almost like adding a function that asks _"Take next step?"_ before every step you take. It's absolutely pointless. But it already exists, the Graves and TF quests both has accept buttons. Every other game lets you accept missions/quests at your own choice and doesn't force them on you.
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QcXblQGo,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-10T22:13:12.929+0000) > > But it already exists, the Graves and TF quests both has accept buttons. > > Every other game lets you accept missions/quests at your own choice and doesn't force them on you. It's not “forced” on you in any way. You can choose whether you want to complete them or not. What you are saying is basically: if someone gives you a computer, they are forcing you to use it which is absolutely ridiculous. At the end of the day, the one who decides whether or not the computer will be used is _you_. Not the person who gave you it. At this point I’m actually wondering if you are just trolling because there’s no way you are being serious... right?
Zac x Me (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Horızen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QcXblQGo,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-06T05:03:23.072+0000) > > It's not like it forces you to use them... Would an Accept-Button be sooooo horrible for you?
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QcXblQGo,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-06T05:29:11.841+0000) > > Would an Accept-Button be sooooo horrible for you? No, but there is no need for Riot to spare time in a single person's wants when it isn't even necessary. It's almost like adding a function that asks _"Take next step?"_ before every step you take. It's absolutely pointless.
Zac x Me (NA)
: Meanwhile: I want an "Accept"-Button for the quests because I hate getting free stuff that I don't want like Icons of certain champions for example.
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QcXblQGo,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-05T23:30:48.305+0000) > > Meanwhile: > > I want an "Accept"-Button for the quests because I hate getting free stuff that I don't want like Icons of certain champions for example. It's not like it forces you to use them...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Horızen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9pRp88G5,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-24T14:14:33.958+0000) > > ... no? [Look here.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/P6PXQAHx-slight-inconsistency-in-the-new-galaxy-slayer-zed-skin) It is a mask, it's what is seen in the splash.
His splash has blue eyes shining out from a purple face mask but the IG model doesn’t have a purple mask, much less eyes.
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Horızen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9pRp88G5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-21T15:15:05.095+0000) > > It's pretty great-- the only thing I don't really like about it is that in IG model doesn't have a mask over his face, something that his splash has. It's not the biggest detail but since it's an 1820 RP skin, as a customer I expected the best. What are you talking about? He wears a mask in-game.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9pRp88G5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-21T15:23:20.956+0000) > > What are you talking about? He wears a mask in-game. ... no? [Look here.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/P6PXQAHx-slight-inconsistency-in-the-new-galaxy-slayer-zed-skin)
apelike (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Reaper Soraka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zvJJlEAN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-20T21:26:37.216+0000) > > I believe you need rank 2 honor or higher to receive rewards ok ty. gotta grind and be friendly now
> [{quoted}](name=apelike,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zvJJlEAN,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-20T22:37:48.058+0000) > > ok ty. gotta grind and be friendly now Good luck. ######(Slight sarcasm because you never know what kinds of players you'll run into)
ORB1TS (NA)
: GALAXY SLAYER ZED
It's pretty great-- the only thing I don't really like about it is that in IG model doesn't have a mask over his face, something that his splash has. It's not the biggest detail but since it's an 1820 RP skin, as a customer I expected the best.
: This is hilariously wrong. A good laner creates pressure on their own, and the jungler ganks off of that. Ganking when the enemy ADC shoves yours in and is backed up might net a flash, might give them a double kill. If your jungler is doing their job, they're grabbing scuttles, the enemy's buff camp, and dragons every time any of those camps are up. Yes level 2 ganks are super strong but not because of any kill threat - Because it forces the other team to give up a few minions or a summoner, and if the other jungle counterganks, you eat both scuttles and proceed to be untouchable because you already have a massive lead. I don't know if low elo laners realize this, but not only does 2 scuttles + dragon rob the other team of 170g + a permanent buff, it gives you more total gold + xp than a kill would. If you can get a kill but give up dragon and Scuttle for it, *ITS NOT WORTH IT. * That's how impactful farming is. Kills hardly matter if youre not an assassin.
> [{quoted}](name=MankeyMadness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gsla7p90,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-20T21:39:27.063+0000) > > This is hilariously wrong. > > A good laner creates pressure on their own, and the jungler ganks off of that. > Ganking when the enemy ADC shoves yours in and is backed up might net a flash, might give them a double kill. > > If your jungler is doing their job, they're grabbing scuttles, the enemy's buff camp, and dragons every time any of those camps are up. > Yes level 2 ganks are super strong but not because of any kill threat - Because it forces the other team to give up a few minions or a summoner, and if the other jungle counterganks, you eat both scuttles and proceed to be untouchable because you already have a massive lead. > > I don't know if low elo laners realize this, but not only does 2 scuttles + dragon rob the other team of 170g + a permanent buff, it gives you more total gold + xp than a kill would. > > If you can get a kill but give up dragon and Scuttle for it, *ITS NOT WORTH IT. * That's how impactful farming is. > Kills hardly matter if youre not an assassin. Yeah? I've had junglers that have given the enemy free Herald and Drake because why? They were at raptors. It doesn't matter if I say _"Drake is up, play towards bot side"_ because they have their own agenda and that's to get freaking krugs in the top side. Krugs > Drake. You said that a good laner creates pressure on their own and ganks off that but it doesn't always work that way. If I were to pressure my enemy laner, his first reaction would obviously be to back off. Either under tower or on the edge of tower range, it doesn't matter. All that means is that I've made it that much harder for my jungler to come by and most junglers see a shoved lane and think it's not worth it. The worst part is that I'm not even talking about _my own lane_. These guys literally do nothing for the team for all lanes. One of the many reasons why I constantly see my bot laners 0/3 or worse is that their jungler has pulled multiple ganks off, either forcing summoners the first time and coming back for an easy pick or taking them out summoners and all. These junglers know what they are doing as they play around enemy summoners and constantly communicate with their team. Even a simple ping of the enemies flash being down gives them reason enough to gank. On the other hand, I _always_ ping enemy summoners and it doesn't matter if an immobile mage has flash. They just refuse to come because they think raptors are more worth than a kill which not only gives a gold lead but a considerable XP gap. It also lets enemies know that my jungler _**can**_ come at any time and are more than willing to do so which usually makes them play back for a few minutes. This lets me easily freeze wave in front of my tower and free farm while zoning the them out of their gold and XP. I'm not over-exaggerating when I say a single gank can change the lane. The reason why Twitch jungle is so good is not just him as a champion. As a champion, there are many other junglers who have better ganks, stronger CC, more burst; but the reason why Twitch jungle is so strong is the overwhelming map pressure he provides. Can you even think of shoving a wave to enemy turrets if a champion that can go invisible for 10+ seconds is roaming the map unseen? If that Twitch is taking full advantage of his Q, it's not hard to think whose jungler will have the better pressure. It's not a popular pick by any means but whenever it does show up, I **always** change my playstyle towards my turret. I'm _forced_ to play more passively because any kind of aggression with no idea of where the enemy Twitch is can go wrong very quickly. This also means that my enemy laner will have wave control and if he decides to freeze in front of _his turret_, that's my loss. Twitch didn't even need to gank for this to happen, it's just simple map pressure. Any jungler that only auto-clears camps will have **none** of that which means the enemy can play much more aggressively with much less drawbacks.
Rioter Comments
: Cant unsee it. gj ruin the logo.
Think I'm just dumb but I can't see it. Is there some other meaning besides the fist's graphic change?
Rioter Comments
: lightning zed
That whole arc just gave me the biggest headache-- no. The entire series left me mindf^cked. Since Barry's mother died, she's dead. Except no. Barry travels back in time and saves her. So she's alive. Except that creates an alternate timeline in which everything that was normal in the original timeline is different solely because his mother is alive. Except this causes problems for Barry because Barry wouldn't have had his speed powers had she not died... because that was what led him to forensics... and forensics led him to his lab... and his lab is where he got hit by the lightning bolt that gave him his powers. All this means that while Barry is in the alternate timeline, he starts to become part of that world but in that world, Barry Allen is a normal human being without freakishly fast speed. Since he's becoming part of that world, he starts to lose his powers. If he loses his powers, he gets stuck in that timeline forever. Oh, and his powers (the speed force) is apparently a sort of entity that can be described as neither alive or dead which is weird AF, but you know, that's just the series being another mindf^ck. Also, how many calories does that guy burn?? He should be eating twinkies left and right because he's running at speeds that can literally leave a hole in the dimension. He says in every intro: I'm the fastest man alive, yet there are existences that are clearly much, much faster than him (god of speed, black guy (forgot his name) from the another-other dimension in which black guy is the Flash and Barry Allen is not). It was ok but all the weirdness was a turn-off.
Rioter Comments
: Locked at 60 FPS in borderless
I just recently have been forced to leave v-sync on because if off, the entire game starts blinking. It's hard to describe but things like random white shapes and blobs will flash on and off everywhere around the screen at least twice a second. Anyone have any ideas as for the cause? It's never happened before until now and my PC is pretty much unchanged since the time I started League. _PS: I have no clue as for what v-sync is. After the flashing started, I tried flicking things on and off in settings to see if any of them could stop it and v-sync is what did it._
Rioter Comments
Fwufferz (NA)
: where is GS zed?
It's purchasable right now I think.
Sukishoo (NA)
: Best Zed counter when a new skin comes = BAN xD
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=y1TZVsIr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-18T19:39:26.174+0000) > > Best Zed counter when a new skin comes = BAN xD Yeah, I guess that is an option for ranked and ARA-- godamit Riot.
Rioter Comments
: He doesn't owe you an apology for banning your pick. Players are allowed to ban whatever champion they want.
> [{quoted}](name=The Big Piece,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HnW1A0UY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-15T04:28:18.456+0000) > > He doesn't owe you an apology for banning your pick. Players are allowed to ban whatever champion they want. Sure, they _can_ ban any champion they want but that doesn't mean that they _should_. What pissed me off the most was that he tried to make it **my** fault for his miss.
ILOVEH2O (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Horızen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5fkvfWiv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-14T23:48:38.912+0000) > > Votes are just numbers. (Downvote if you agree) > > Goal: Reach -100 likes. Why do you have this goal if votes are just numbers
> [{quoted}](name=ILOVEH2O,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5fkvfWiv,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-14T23:50:44.995+0000) > > Why do you have this goal if votes are just numbers The goal number doesn't particularly matter. I put that just in case some weirdos thought I was fishing for upvotes (reverse-psychology).
41noob (NA)
: i know who the voter bot is
Votes are just numbers. (Downvote if you agree) Goal: Reach -100 likes.
Show more

Horızen

Level 85 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion