: > [{quoted}](name=LTK KoRo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JkYoaOqM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-01T12:35:56.235+0000) > > Basically this. > > Jungle IS the most impactful role by design, and only stupid-ass nerfs can change that, but junglers as a champions aren't the most important/the strongest. > > Even carry junglers aren't... as carry as ADCs/Mages in lategame. > > If anyone thinks that jungle should be nerfed because it have the biggest impact, then also he should think about nerfing ADCs because they do too much damage, nerf Tanks because they're tanky, nerf Bruisers for having damage in melee range, etc etc. There are definitely patches where Jungle has too much impact. You can agree with the sentiment that jungle should have potentially the most impact on the early game, while still believing the gap is too large. Also - every role should have equal impact. This is achievable. Jungle can have the most impact early because it's the only role that gets to be present in every lane and influence the whole map. However you can have that impact fall off later into the game if the best tanks are restricted to top lane, and the best carries are restricted to mid/adc. Then while a jungler who made a big impact early can snowball that lead into a win - any game that makes it later would see jungler impact fall off as the higher-impact champions from other roles start imposing themselves in teamfights. Any jungler that wants to have that level of power in teamfights should have to sacrifice early-game impact (whether it's tank junglers with slower clears so they can't gank much, or carry junglers that have weak ganks and just focus on farming in the early game). If a jungler can both have a high impact in the early game (strong early ganks) AND scale into a commanding force in the late game (either a strong carry, or a tank wtih a lot of CC) - then that jungler's impact seems too high. All 5 players should have fairly equal "say" in whether their team wins or loses. In many cases, the jungler gets the strongest "say".
> [{quoted}](name=ValyrianBlade,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JkYoaOqM,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-12-01T14:31:29.409+0000) > > There are definitely patches where Jungle has too much impact. > > You can agree with the sentiment that jungle should have potentially the most impact on the early game, while still believing the gap is too large. > > Also - every role should have equal impact. This is achievable. Jungle can have the most impact early because it's the only role that gets to be present in every lane and influence the whole map. However you can have that impact fall off later into the game if the best tanks are restricted to top lane, and the best carries are restricted to mid/adc. Then while a jungler who made a big impact early can snowball that lead into a win - any game that makes it later would see jungler impact fall off as the higher-impact champions from other roles start imposing themselves in teamfights. Any jungler that wants to have that level of power in teamfights should have to sacrifice early-game impact (whether it's tank junglers with slower clears so they can't gank much, or carry junglers that have weak ganks and just focus on farming in the early game). > > If a jungler can both have a high impact in the early game (strong early ganks) AND scale into a commanding force in the late game (either a strong carry, or a tank wtih a lot of CC) - then that jungler's impact seems too high. All 5 players should have fairly equal "say" in whether their team wins or loses. In many cases, the jungler gets the strongest "say". All roles do have the same impact. It's just that when Riven is top going 5-0 they never leave the lane to help mid or their jungler. Same with 9-0 mid who never leaves mid, 5-0 carry who never leaves bot. etc.
Rock MD (NA)
: NA, KR, and BR voted jg as the strongest role according to Meddler's QGT
Yesterday I had a match where I started red, and before I made it to blue top, mid, and bot... All died. Somehow, this was my fault and the rest of the game they said " better jungler wins " and yet none of their deaths early were ganks. People play like shit all the time, but it's the jungler.
: > [{quoted}](name=Horrible Human,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=t8lqEnB9,comment-id=000300010001,timestamp=2018-11-27T02:23:04.528+0000) > > Did you just admit to intentionally feeding for not getting your pick when he is a high ban? > I mean... Youre a level 220 silver yas main.... yeah no im banning that shit everytime because you are not on a level to play yasuo, you THINK you are but youre not. Sucks to suck. Bad is bad.
Uh.... You must have searched the wrong account. It never did ranked, and is used just for chat. Yas was refunded. LOL
: This season's starting to feel like a No Man's Sky level bait-and-switch
You are wrong, only because NMS started poor and is now amazing... League started amazing and is becoming poor.
: If we make the assumption that the asian market differs from the western market
Epkk (EUW)
: Morde players abusing shield bug.
Vlada Cut (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Goblin Ranger,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=t8lqEnB9,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-11-26T07:33:21.542+0000) > > i mean you always choose not to play to begin with if every game is like that. *shrugs* it an idea. And hiw are we supposed to know that if people start trolling in MIDDLE of the game?
> [{quoted}](name=Vlada Cut,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=t8lqEnB9,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-11-26T17:06:25.494+0000) > > And hiw are we supposed to know that if people start trolling in MIDDLE of the game? Most people don't announce in the lobby they're going to dick off.
SonicAF (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lykesis,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wBAgMcLF,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-27T03:16:08.080+0000) > > If you ban someone's hover, you should be penalized tbh. It's a scummy thing to do and all it does is piss them off which in turn makes them play worse, and that could be their one trick for all you know, bang, the only champ they play decently down the drain, _cause someone decided to be an asshole in ban phase_ There are multiple reasons to ban a champion. This should not be a ground for penalty, unless there is a pattern of having weird bans solely on the basis of your teammates highlighting them.
I will say this again and again. _**If you're last pick or something and want to play someone I want to ban, ban wins.**_ The odds of you getting the champ and not the enemy are low.
: Winning doesn't leave me feeling satisfied. Winning is boring because it's just exploding people in a second, and losing is boring because it's just dying in a second. This is why I play almost exclusively ARAM now.
I never preferred aram but I'm starting to.
: this game is like africa, rich in mines but under poor laws and government. I was playing last day some one banned my yasuo that i was already showing , I picked nunu and inted 0/8 and i got banned. i mean im not going to play the game when im getting punished for being trolled, should i dodge and get 25min queue ban because i got trolled ? or should i get banned ? f*** ur game and ur rules that is why this game is being shit to hell. yea i wil say my friends come play this sh1t togother, grab ur game to toilet. that is so easy to punish someone for banning another one champ but it seems it is ok for them, but not for me
> [{quoted}](name=afshin mgh,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=t8lqEnB9,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2018-11-26T18:01:34.092+0000) > > this game is like africa, rich in mines but under poor laws and government. I was playing last day some one banned my yasuo that i was already showing , I picked nunu and inted 0/8 and i got banned. i mean im not going to play the game when im getting punished for being trolled, should i dodge and get 25min queue ban because i got trolled ? or should i get banned ? f*** ur game and ur rules that is why this game is being shit to hell. yea i wil say my friends come play this sh1t togother, grab ur game to toilet. that is so easy to punish someone for banning another one champ but it seems it is ok for them, but not for me Did you just admit to intentionally feeding for not getting your pick when he is a high ban? I mean...
: God forbid you tell that person to go fuck himself, now THAT would create a toxic game.
> [{quoted}](name=JackMcSnipeyz,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=t8lqEnB9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-26T07:25:50.287+0000) > > God forbid you tell that person to go fuck himself, now THAT would create a toxic game. That is the stuff that really irks me. People are allowed to do anything they want as long as text isn't involved.
: Zed will freefarm, and roam harder than you, and actually be useful later. Akali and Yasuo maybe, but the game is entirely in their hands because of how many epic-outplay-mechanics they have. Fizz and Talon can't do much... But they'll still roam harder than you and actually be useful later.
> [{quoted}](name=Trollmanship,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ksvw2nJ8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-26T21:40:12.384+0000) > > Zed will freefarm, and roam harder than you, and actually be useful later. > > Akali and Yasuo maybe, but the game is entirely in their hands because of how many epic-outplay-mechanics they have. > > Fizz and Talon can't do much... But they'll still roam harder than you and actually be useful later. lol.... I don't know too many people who think Renek is useless late game.
: Too be fair, if silver, which makes up of nearly 50% of the entire playerbase on it's own, doesn't enjoy the game. Then perhaps there is an issue with the game.
I've always laughed when Plat plus feel the game should be balanced around them when they're the minority.
: Someone with "Master's Degree in Psychology" deliberately accusing and insulting me in game
You really open yourself up for ridicule saying things like " I'm depressed " on a video game. Just stop.
Kaitô (NA)
: ??? Did i seriously skip punishments for a chat log like this
I'm telling you. The chat system will auto ban you or punish you in some sense based on how many messages you send. Most if not all punished cases that seem to barely have any toxicity have lots of messages. I'll literally bet that it detects the number of messages as a reason for punishment.
: So with all the outrage going on Boards with Riot's latest changes...
It seems odd to me that you're against the community speaking out about their feelings on what is likely their favorite game and something they invest a lot of time in.
: Don't put words in my mouth. Did I say I found this offensive anywhere? No, I did not. Did I objectively look at the logs and mention some small issues? Yes. Was that the only time he implied he would leave or afk? No.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kAs9KA6j,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-24T15:20:47.259+0000) > > Don't put words in my mouth. Did I say I found this offensive anywhere? No, I did not. > > Did I objectively look at the logs and mention some small issues? Yes. > > Was that the only time he implied he would leave or afk? No. The point remains. This has to be the least toxic chat ever posted here. Normally people are insulting others and throwing a tantrum wondering why they got banned. ( WHICH I FIND HILARIOUS! ) He just isn't though. I'll agree he isn't the perfect view of an angel... but seriously. Not worth a ban of any kind.
: And harassing players who don't do what you want, or play how you want isn't effective communication. Neither is saying you are gonna leave or implying you will afk.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kAs9KA6j,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-24T15:16:22.941+0000) > > And harassing players who don't do what you want, or play how you want isn't effective communication. Neither is saying you are gonna leave or implying you will afk. He said he was falling asleep. Are you really hurt by comments like " I'm falling asleep I might afk " if they don't AFK? Like I'd understand if he AFK'd because I'd report that too... but saying you might fall asleep? LOL I can't believe you find this offensive.
: i know i chat a lot during the games, but im just trying to communicate with the team, goal is towin
I do not agree with these bans if they banned you for this. I don't see you cursing, or really insulting anyone. I see someone who chats a lot, like myself... because we are capable of typing without standing idle in a lane and being killed. **In fact - I even see you being mostly positive in all of these chats.** Just pointing out things happening in the game. I don't see how anyone can claim you're being toxic. Did you type a damn essay? Yes. Was that toxic? No. I 100% believe the bots ban sometimes based on how much you chat, and not the quality of it.
: I think Yas should require mana lol
> [{quoted}](name=Jackin ur lawn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pytdEbPB,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2018-11-24T12:26:00.148+0000) > > I think Yas should require mana lol He should have SOMETHING gate him. Right now he has no mana, and a nearly always up shield.
: Game would be so much healthier if champs like yasuo would be deleted.
No champion besides Yas ever makes me think the game is unfair. I know a lot of people have issues with Akali, Tryn, Fizz... Whatever. It's seriously Yas though that pisses me off. No mana, endless sustain, nearly constant shield... I even decided to pick him up and play him. He's equally toxic to play because then if you don't go 14-2 your team flames you for being a shitty Yas player because of how easily his kit usually dominates.
Prandine (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Horrible Human,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Etr7IFJ4,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-24T08:51:02.756+0000) > > What defines intentional feeding? Intentionally giving up kills to the enemy team over and over again. The keyword there is intentional, not unintentional. > Am I right to be frustrated at people dying at least once every 2 minutes or less all game long? You can be frustrated with them, but yelling and raging at them solves nothing and usually only encourages them to keep up with that behavior since they know it annoys you enough to get a negative reaction out of you. Don't give them what they want and then chances are they'll stop doing it (not always but sometimes).
> [{quoted}](name=Prandine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Etr7IFJ4,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-24T08:53:42.617+0000) > > Intentionally giving up kills to the enemy team over and over again. The keyword there is intentional, not unintentional. > > You can be frustrated with them, but yelling and raging at them solves nothing and usually only encourages them to keep up with that behavior since they know it annoys you enough to get a negative reaction out of you. Don't give them what they want and then chances are they'll stop doing it (not always but sometimes). I mean, I made an account where I simply don't chat as a way for me to cope with things... But when I'm sitting there watching someone die that many times, I have a very hard time telling myself " they're just having a bad game " because of how often it is.
Prandine (NA)
: You had at least 3 prior warnings telling you to clean up your act or else this would happen. You ignored them and this happened. While it's unfortunate you ultimately brought this on yourself. Also. inting is most definitely not allowed as it gets an immediate 14-day ban as the first punishment when caught, but other people behaving poorly doesn't give you a free pass to do the same. Also, money spent doesn't matter, as the rules apply to everyone regardless of wallet size. If you truly valued your account then you should've thought of that before you got permabanned.
> [{quoted}](name=Prandine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Etr7IFJ4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-24T08:12:38.388+0000) > > You had at least 3 prior warnings telling you to clean up your act or else this would happen. You ignored them and this happened. While it's unfortunate you ultimately brought this on yourself. > > Also. inting is most definitely not allowed as it gets an immediate 14-day ban as the first punishment when caught, but other people behaving poorly doesn't give you a free pass to do the same. Also, money spent doesn't matter, as the rules apply to everyone regardless of wallet size. If you truly valued your account then you should've thought of that before you got permabanned. What defines intentional feeding? Am I right to be frustrated at people dying at least once every 2 minutes or less all game long?
Vanic998 (NA)
: Oh really? I didn’t notice that. Was this change put in recently? I haven’t seen a jungler forget smite in a long time.
> [{quoted}](name=Vanic998,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=7cYxWQj4,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-24T07:55:44.642+0000) > > Oh really? I didn’t notice that. Was this change put in recently? I haven’t seen a jungler forget smite in a long time. Yeah. That is probably why. It actually takes effort to not have smite now. I am not sure when they added it but it was between my play gap.
: I miss my 25% starting CDR Nasus :(
> [{quoted}](name=Bob the Toastr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EnQ6r308,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2018-11-24T07:24:33.435+0000) > > I miss my 25% starting CDR Nasus :( I had a lot of fun with Pure AD quints and runes with Yi. His level 1 from a bush was stupid.
Vanic998 (NA)
: Wtf? They can program the game to make Jhin's W do that but they can't make champion select automatically give the jungler smite?
> [{quoted}](name=Vanic998,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=7cYxWQj4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-24T07:30:54.940+0000) > > Wtf? They can program the game to make Jhin's W do that but they can't make champion select automatically give the jungler smite? It does. LOL In draft anyway. If you get jungle it defaults to smite, so when junglers don't have it you know they are trolling.
: Yea i just think they shouldn't make the runes cost so much.
> [{quoted}](name=IEatDolphins,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EnQ6r308,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-11-23T22:50:40.645+0000) > > Yea i just think they shouldn't make the runes cost so much. They should be free. Unlocked in tiers like how @ 15 we can fully make a rune page.
: Yeaaaah i kinda figured it'd be the same thing, that the plating would be like a "first layer" that if not killed fell off naturally and left a full hp turret, but if killed gave gold. Funny b/c now it actually makes the game MORE snowbally, b/c it gives extra gold if youre stomping your lane opponent early (or if the jungler camps your lane and you take all the turret plates/turret).
> [{quoted}](name=Tr4shB4NSYST3M,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tWEWGH4l,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-23T05:50:53.652+0000) > > Yeaaaah i kinda figured it'd be the same thing, that the plating would be like a "first layer" that if not killed fell off naturally and left a full hp turret, but if killed gave gold. > > Funny b/c now it actually makes the game MORE snowbally, b/c it gives extra gold if youre stomping your lane opponent early (or if the jungler camps your lane and you take all the turret plates/turret). 100% agreed
: > [{quoted}](name=Horrible Human,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9JBieIHW,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2018-11-22T20:41:37.298+0000) > > Yeah. Got me. Dunno. Because the BE value ends in 9 instead of being rounded up. The OP is just stuck with that 9 BE forever because everything in the game costs amounts that end in 0. That's some shit luck..... although it doesn't make the game unplayable. The game is still quite _literally_ playable. {{sticker:cass-cry}}
> [{quoted}](name=swanington,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9JBieIHW,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-22T20:54:42.748+0000) > > Because the BE value ends in 9 instead of being rounded up. > The OP is just stuck with that 9 BE forever because everything in the game costs amounts that end in 0. > That's some shit luck..... although it doesn't make the game unplayable. The game is still quite _literally_ playable. > > {{sticker:cass-cry}} Now I remember the days Riot used to give people the 1 RP or whatever they needed for shitty stick figure drawings. LOL
: Give the shields to every turret except nexus, give only a small amount of gold when the FULL shield is destroyed, give turret lasers to turrets without shield and give the option for inhib towers to regrow a shield / lost plates over time if the tower still stands
> [{quoted}](name=ThePaffLegacy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o6yTREkR,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-11-22T16:38:26.795+0000) > > Give the shields to every turret except nexus, give only a small amount of gold when the FULL shield is destroyed, give turret lasers to turrets without shield and give the option for inhib towers to regrow a shield / lost plates over time if the tower still stands On this note. I'd love to see the turret damage increased while shields exist.
: How about keeping the shields forever because losing the opportunity to get gold from them once a time hits is super bullshit?
> [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o6yTREkR,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-11-22T17:05:27.853+0000) > > How about keeping the shields forever because losing the opportunity to get gold from them once a time hits is super bullshit? This entire concept is why I said towers are going down even faster. Now you're super paid off just to have early tower aggression.
d0riyah (NA)
: Why would shields 1) go away ever and 2) give the enemy gold?
Still waiting for the day that turrets do more than tickle after level 5 or so. lol
: > [{quoted}](name=IcyPepper,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9JBieIHW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-22T20:26:41.137+0000) > > My BE. It's tilting. I still don't get it. WTF is going on? lol
> [{quoted}](name=HommeGoujon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9JBieIHW,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-11-22T20:35:04.533+0000) > > I still don't get it. WTF is going on? lol Yeah. Got me. Dunno.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Horrible Human,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uOHdw83e,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-22T13:33:41.167+0000) > > I miss early Soraka. > > Star call to victory. No mid could fight her at all. Closest to pure Yasuo counter we ever had Q_Q
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uOHdw83e,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-11-22T20:37:25.784+0000) > > Closest to pure Yasuo counter we ever had Q_Q TO BE HONEST! I don't think yas would have stood a chance back then.
: no one wants quicker games :l
> [{quoted}](name=lumanachi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NXzOWJOQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-22T17:24:54.101+0000) > > no one wants quicker games :l That really depends on the game. On one hand I love those 34-34 games where it's neck and neck and results in one good play to change it all? Yes. However... Those 43-10 games where people refuse to surrender and turtle? I could do without that.
: Revert Runes
The old rune system actually allowed differences in play style too. Much greater than we have now anyway.
: Happy Thanksgiving GD!
: Banned for 14 for no reason
Post your chat logs for fun please.
: > [{quoted}](name=Horrible Human,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=snydNEFE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-22T17:14:51.680+0000) > > Seriously... WTF? > Talk about the pot calling the kettle black... LOL loli doesn't have to be children just child like characteristics, hmm I'm not really helping am I. Yes definitely pot calling kettle black. Oh the irony. Iove you ppl.
> [{quoted}](name=Faneseeker,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=snydNEFE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-22T17:18:14.050+0000) > > LOL loli doesn't have to be children just child like characteristics, hmm I'm not really helping am I. Yes definitely pot calling kettle black. Oh the irony. Iove you ppl. I think I'm having more fun on the forums today than ever. Not sure why I got on here, normally wake up and play but not today. YouTube and NA forums. LOL
: how is your name allowed? your name is the child molester queen
> [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=snydNEFE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-22T17:13:46.908+0000) > > how is your name allowed? > > your name is the child molester queen Seriously... WTF? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...
: Don't confuse a communication tool with Microsoft words please. The chat function is not intended for people to write a novel, if it was they would introduced grammarly support. Just because some people can't control themselves the rest should suffer too? I kinda like using the chat to say hi, bye, gj, and gg. People do use chat for positive communication, just that bad novelists tend to write garbage regardless how other perceives them. BTW, most of these novels are entitled self centering garbage. If they were books in a store you can't even pay me enough to read them.
On my previous account I received a 14 day ban, based on multiple games. ( four years ago ) No games had cursing, No games had more than 5 messages sent, no games had insults. Merely questioning the players actions, or making commentary like " There is no way we can win with a 0-12-3 adc. " If THAT is bannable, remove chat. That is all I'm saying.
: Can't open rune menu in champ select
This new client has made everything harder tbh. Some times things open right away, sometimes it hangs and then cannot be edited at all.
Yòmi (NA)
: Preseason is looking pretty good
> [{quoted}](name=Yòmi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v0q0jG8o,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-22T16:51:02.279+0000) > > Season 9 is shaping up to be pretty good So much content in this post... Absolutely gold. What exactly do you even like about it?
: If I won the lottery....
If I won the lottery I'd have better things to do than play this game.
: Yeah it's just terrible this patch, playing melees and accidentally touching a minion means that you're stunned for at least 3 seconds.
I actually have come to believe that the reason to take phantom dancer over static shiv is 100% because removing creep block is just so damn strong.
: > [{quoted}](name=Faneseeker,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kItE5rjX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-22T16:33:12.943+0000) > > I think writing a novel while you play should be punishable, the game is a moba called league of legends, not league of horrible and distasteful writers. If using the chat function is punishable it needs to be removed. You can communicate ALL game related things via pings.
> [{quoted}](name=CandiceuL,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kItE5rjX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-22T16:40:31.261+0000) > > If using the chat function is punishable it needs to be removed. You can communicate ALL game related things via pings. YES! AGREED! Why not just remove chat altogether in game? Make it PINGS only. That way people cannot be " verbally abusive " at all.
: No more runes? what is changed?
If you're on a new account, keep playing and runes will be introduced to you. Fully accessible and modifiable @ lvl 15.
: Creep block is so good this patch
I had a match yesterday where no matter where I clicked on the screen my character ran in circles stuck in a LINE of minions. Not surrounded, a simple line that would not let me pass. LOL I never remembered this happening four years ago.
MadNoff (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Horrible Human,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4RLF4EzL,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-22T15:10:52.766+0000) > > I'm not living in some dream world though. > If I run late every day and make a project run behind? My fault. Accountability. > > If my team at work has someone being late every day? They're going to know about it. > If we have a goal at work, and the goal is 10,000 and there are four people who hit 2,000 and one person who did 100, they deserve to be questioned on why they are ruining the project for everyone else. > > In fact - They might even get fired because they are not providing their share of the work load. > > This is reality and happens all the time in the real world. If only "reality" were that simple. You didn't respond to my initial scenario. Would you ask your underperforming boss the same question you asked your underperforming teammate? And yes anyone can be questioned on their performance or punctuality in a tactful manner. Being abrasive brings no benefit, you want an increase in performance, not emotional gratification. For example, I start work at 8 am every day, yet I arrive at 9 am every day. I give a shoddy excuse and go on my merry way. My superiors finally pulled me into a meeting and said the following: "We noticed that you have some challenges getting to work before 8 am, is there anything in particular which prevents you from being here before 8 am? Perhaps we can help?" I stated that I was very productive between 5 - 7 am and liked to use that time to complete mentally demanding tasks and gave a few examples. I came out of that meeting with a new start time of 9 am and a (then) promise of a promotion. A mutually beneficial outcome and no one was insensitive or abrasive in the interaction.
No. I would not ask my boss about his lack of performance, I'd go above him! That isn't an option in league, so the only option is to question their actions. That or... Stay silent and report every single game people go 0-8 and ruin the match. ( What I do now )
Mister Kill (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4RLF4EzL,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-11-22T14:47:27.345+0000) > > Making your post body simply "title" is a surefire way to get low-quality discussion. Maybe, next time, consider writing out your arguments and viewpoints instead of trying to condense it into one vague sentence? > > 'Cause we didn't sign up for people talking shit? Beyond that, CharDeeMcDenniz asked a better question, to which your response was; > > Let's start off by pointing out this: > > If this is one of your given scenarios, I can guarantee it's not shit-talk, but actually just flaming that's going on. And frankly, if you have someone on your team who's trolling, you flaming them _is literally letting them win. They **want** you to flame them._ > > It's Internet 101 - don't feed the trolls. > > It's normal to get angry when things go wrong. It is not normal, however, to start attacking and harassing people when things go wrong. > > At this point, I'm fairly certain you're just using "shit talk" as a synonym for "flame and toxicity", since nowhere in here do I see you mention shit-talking someone you've beaten in laning phase or anything like that. > > It's not normal to flame. Flaming is done by people who lack self-control and even a modicum of respect for others. > > As for this: > > If you're passionate about something, logic dictates that you'd do everything in your power to _keep doing it_. Flaming and getting yourself punished runs counter to that. So, are you really passionate about League if you're willing to flame others? i didnt sign up to a 0/20 bot lane in my promos. calling someone a bad player or god forbid an a-hole, isnt a personal attack or harassment
> [{quoted}](name=Dont pick jayce,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4RLF4EzL,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-11-22T15:01:50.928+0000) > > i didnt sign up to a 0/20 bot lane in my promos. > calling someone a bad player or god forbid an a-hole, isnt a personal attack or harassment I actually wish this on everyone who says " saying something to the player is bad." I hope every promo they get that every lane besides theirs feeds and keeps them from moving up no matter what. :D
Show more

Horrible Human

Level 13 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion