Manxxom (NA)
: Basically Kog'maw
: What did everyone buy with their tokens so far?
Nothing. I'm burned out from all of these token earning events.
ploxil (NA)
: All for One, but different
Do you mean Mirror Mode? Because that has happened once I think. I remember how fun it was to play with 10 Anivias in one game...I'm still receiving therapy for it. https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/one-all-back-twist
Rioter Comments
: PROJECT SKINS HYPE
You mean project Lux, Ahri, Ezreal, Kaisa, and Janna skins?
: I love being in tons of debt hahaha
> [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uxp1vtEQ,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-07-13T01:35:33.601+0000) > > I love being in tons of debt hahaha The people who gave you the loans love you being in debt too ♥
Eybdoog (NA)
: If you have a group of friends that don't mind losing 50% of the time then Ranked Flex is actually pretty fun!
> [{quoted}](name=Eybdoog,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tnwwdf7q,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-12T20:30:59.055+0000) > > If you have a group of friends that don't mind losing 50% of the time then Ranked Flex is actually pretty fun! A 50% winrate is not that bad actually. People still climb with a negative win rate. Also OP, just play ranked, you have nothing to lose by playing it now versus later.
Rockman (NA)
: Crabgot returns home [Colorized]
He's like "WHO COULD HAVE DONE THIS!?"
: PSA: Monopoly
Monopoly ate my family and friends, and turned them into metal pieces of their remains such as a shoe and hat.
: MKeanwhile I'm just wondering how a mixture of random chemicals resulted in life, which then resulted to being able to evolve such complex body parts.
> [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uxp1vtEQ,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-07-12T21:38:16.305+0000) > > MKeanwhile I'm just wondering how a mixture of random chemicals resulted in life, which then resulted to being able to evolve such complex body parts. No one really has a good answer of how life started, but for complex body parts that has been more or less done through millions of years of evolution where each new creature got a tiny bit more complex than the last one. It's basically a culmination of lots of mutations that were beneficial for survival and filling in niches that were available.
Kazekiba (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uxp1vtEQ,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-12T11:30:39.012+0000) > > I'm not sure. I guess I regret caring as much about non intrinsic things such as dating or following my parent's orders without being my own free agent. I'm still in college though because I had to take a few year gap to sort my own things out like getting my own place, but I'm kicking butt in school because I take it super seriously. I would love to go to college and I know how mcuh it would help my life in many ways but I suffer from knowing i'll be a drop out and waste the time and money with nothing to show for.
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uxp1vtEQ,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-12T15:42:45.291+0000) > > I would love to go to college and I know how mcuh it would help my life in many ways but I suffer from knowing i'll be a drop out and waste the time and money with nothing to show for. You can be surprised how much you can do! I had to leave my first college to deal with my issues and came back three years later, and now I just got my associates degree and heading to Boston College for the fall, even with a 1.1 gpa from the first college! You can do it, don't sell yourself short!
: > [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uxp1vtEQ,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-12T11:44:41.834+0000) > > I'm completing my bachelors in Natural Sciences so I can become a Physician Scientist. Nice, GL man.
> [{quoted}](name=ReySolomon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uxp1vtEQ,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-12T11:46:45.025+0000) > > Nice, GL man. Thank you! Good luck with your life as well! See you at the post game. > [{quoted}](name=Teh Song,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uxp1vtEQ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-12T11:54:47.508+0000) > > When I saw the thread title I fully expected to find a post accusing all people under 25 of being bad at the game. Hah, gotchya.
: > [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uxp1vtEQ,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-12T11:30:39.012+0000) > > I'm not sure. I guess I regret caring as much about non intrinsic things such as dating or following my parent's orders without being my own free agent. I'm still in college though because I had to take a few year gap to sort my own things out like getting my own place, but I'm kicking butt in school because I take it super seriously. Good for you man. GL. Edit: Forgot to ask what are you studying for?
> [{quoted}](name=ReySolomon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uxp1vtEQ,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-12T11:39:00.308+0000) > > Good for you man. GL. > > Edit: Forgot to ask what are you studying for? I'm completing my bachelors in Natural Sciences so I can become a Physician Scientist.
: > [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uxp1vtEQ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-12T11:21:17.004+0000) > > I'm 25 already and can tell you that making better decisions is a bit easier, but now I'm older and not as youthful as I used to be. What do you regret?
> [{quoted}](name=ReySolomon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uxp1vtEQ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-12T11:23:35.432+0000) > > What do you regret? I'm not sure. I guess I regret caring as much about non intrinsic things such as dating or following my parents' orders without being my own free agent. I'm still in college though because I had to take a few year gap to sort my own things out like getting my own place, but I'm kicking butt in school because I take it super seriously.
: You'll get over it.
> [{quoted}](name=PleasantVirgin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uxp1vtEQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-12T11:18:19.501+0000) > > You'll get over it. I'm 25 already and can tell you that making better decisions is a bit easier, but now I'm older and not as youthful as I used to be.
Rioter Comments
: Karthus doesn't show up under mid anymore
It's because the jungle is a safer place for him to grow up big and strong instead of vs assassins in mid lane.
: I upgraded my monitor from a miniscule laptop monitor to a 1440p 24 inch monstrosity
I recently upgraded mine to a 65 inch 4k screen. Now I can see **EVERYTHING**
: > [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PoMOPc9X,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-07-12T10:26:10.160+0000) > > Well it also seems like you hate your job. no no no, I hate Summer,and the heat, an complicated orders......and people......very stupid people. I love the money :D
> [{quoted}](name=Evil Jester,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PoMOPc9X,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-12T10:43:16.296+0000) > > no no no, I hate Summer,and the heat, an complicated orders......and people......very stupid people. > > I love the money :D You don't have to hate money to hate your job.
: What does it take to reach these fabled lands?
> [{quoted}](name=Bone Dad,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hiewvbAq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-12T10:40:29.122+0000) > > What does it take to reach these fabled lands? The yeti knows the whey
Akaash (NA)
: Just won my 5000th (normal) game.
: > [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PoMOPc9X,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-12T10:17:17.552+0000) > > It seems like you hate fat people and complicated orders. I mean, your not wrong, try like 60 fat people with like 15 modified orders. like a 10 hour game of simon says with like 30 people as simon.
> [{quoted}](name=Evil Jester,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PoMOPc9X,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-07-12T10:23:21.673+0000) > > I mean, your not wrong, try like 60 fat people with like 15 modified orders. like a 10 hour game of simon says with like 30 people as simon. Well it also seems like you hate your job.
: I'm quitting... again. But this time it's for real
In your last thread, you really hated playing this game and claimed you inted, so I think this is a good choice for you and the community. Also it seems like you have no self control, emotional stability, or time management skills, which isn't the game's fault, but something that you will have to work on as you get older.
: Reminder that there are more people in diamond 1 than iron 4
Iron IV? More like PrEsTiGeOuS IV. High end! Exclusive! Limited availability! Buy now!
: I HATE COOKING IN THE SUMMER OMFGBBQ
It seems like you hate fat people and complicated orders.
Kuponya (NA)
: If ARAM had all champions unlocked and no rerolls...
Riot will probably get rid of ARAM and Twisted Tree Line to force more people to play TFT tbh.
: Could green wards be re added to the game?
I wish we had the trinket system where you pay to upgrade them back. There was so much vision then, but it was removed because it made pro play less interesting.
: It's a straight up downgrade design wise from the DS. No flip screen for protection is very unattractive.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FKNQKJ49,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-07-11T18:21:48.527+0000) > > It's a straight up downgrade design wise from the DS. No flip screen for protection is very unattractive. More like it's a devolution into the game boy advance
Krizonar (NA)
: I think they went the wrong direction with it and that it's an aimless 'console'. It's a console that is the size of an iPad (a device with superior specifications and usability that can attach to tvs) that can't go to your tv and must be used in a mobile fashion. It's no longer a console. Pokemon and Fire Emblem and what have you are already on mobile devices, with the Pokemon game soon coming to them possibly being better than the main series games from how things are going if you don't include Pokemon Go as a Pokemon game already. Devices such as phones and tablets have been and continue to be superior to the Switch when it comes to the ability to be played everywhere because in modern society everyone will have one, and if you cannot afford one, you need one way more than a video game console. The only reason the DS held on was because it was the only thing you could play things like Pokemon on, which is no longer the case, especially with how not all Pokemon being in the game is essentially a request to go use Pokemon Showdown to have fun. It was also around before the transition of everyone having a cell phone, even kids, and even during it, was very small, light and easy to carry. The Switch/DS is an additional device to carry to, now, play Smash Brothers in an unrefined and uncomfortable fashion, essentially, because you're going to want to sit the console up and use a proper controller to game, which is now a silly endeavor. Imagine trying to play a fighting game on a tiny screen (smaller than the normal Switch) with joycons... You can't even fit a Switch in a pocket or purse unless they're just huge. The portability is a gimmick. The 2DS was a great console because it got rid of the gimmicks of the 3DS (tell me how many people used the 3D?) for a lower price, it was essentially the same hardware but in a no bs version. The Switch Lite, however, doubles down on the gimmicks and removes the features that make it a console so that it can battle in a market that it holds no power over. A Switch Heavy that was cheaper and did not have the screen (making it run more efficiently due to the removal of such a thing on its frame) while being attached to the dock and that came with the joycons attached to a controller, would have been more welcome by me, and I assume many others.
> [{quoted}](name=Krizonar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FKNQKJ49,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-07-11T17:18:01.477+0000) > snip I agree, the 2ds was a great idea as the 3ds' 3d was awful and making pretty much the same device at a cheaper cost was worth the purchase. This is essentially a bulky tablet that's not worth the purchase.
Copic (NA)
: I agree with what Dunkey said a few years ago.
People do not want to deal with keyboard warriors who spend more time in the game insulting and tilting their own team instead of playing. It's not about simply muting someone, because the players could get tilted and play worse. You can't expect everyone to have a thicker skin, because humans are emotional creatures no matter what you believe in. You have to obey the rules or be banned when you can't behave without throwing a manchild tantrum every game. If you don't agree with the rules, stop playing League of Legends.
Senamz13 (NA)
: How long does it take before someone realizes this is an issue?
Most people don't like facing a yasuo or having a yasuo on their team. In higher elo, I rarely see him picked or banned.
: I never say anything to anyone in games unless they do something/speak to me first. If they are trolling it is usually because they are unhappy with my play in my experience since I dont really ever talk. The ones that get me are the ones that come out of nowhere. Just people who literally q up for ranked to absolutely ruin someone elses day in an incognito way that is hard to report and prove... like this time... I didn't say a single word in champ select or in game, and she walled me off for 5 man invade... I said "really anivia?" after that happened. And then with no more words traded between us besides a thumbs up emote from the anivia, she proceeded to wall behind me the moment I walked up for farm. She consistently did this until I eventually died. I was playing vayne so I was avoiding early trades if at all possible (especially with my support only having wall as an ability that she was using to put me out of position). Muting them and reporting them doesn't make my experience any better. I am still stuck in a cancerous experience. One of the worst parts of it all is that the other 3 members on your team usually blame me, the bot, for falling behind in situations like this. And my reports usually fall on deaf ears because it is impossible to prove they were trolling without actually watching footage (which riots bots wont do)
> [{quoted}](name=Uzbekiann,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cNXk5IYY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-11T16:07:15.385+0000) > > I never say anything to anyone in games unless they do something/speak to me first. If they are trolling it is usually because they are unhappy with my play in my experience since I dont really ever talk. The ones that get me are the ones that come out of nowhere. Just people who literally q up for ranked to absolutely ruin someone elses day in an incognito way that is hard to report and prove... like this time... I didn't say a single word in champ select or in game, and she walled me off for 5 man invade... I said "really anivia?" after that happened. And then with no more words traded between us besides a thumbs up emote from the anivia, she proceeded to wall behind me the moment I walked up for farm. She consistently did this until I eventually died. I was playing vayne so I was avoiding early trades if at all possible (especially with my support only having wall as an ability that she was using to put me out of position). > > Muting them and reporting them doesn't make my experience any better. I am still stuck in a cancerous experience. One of the worst parts of it all is that the other 3 members on your team usually blame me, the bot, for falling behind in situations like this. And my reports usually fall on deaf ears because it is impossible to prove they were trolling without actually watching footage (which riots bots wont do) sometimes we are stuck with trolls and there's nothing we can do about it. Sometimes you get games where the other team has someone like your Anivia, so it will even out one way or another. In the meantime, take a break. I usually take a break after a terrible game like that because I know I'll play a lot worse after that.
: What do I do.... seriously??
You keep playing, mute them, report them, and take a break to calm down. Also I would take a look at your attitude in game as that rarely happens to people who don't say anything to their teammates. Yes there are trolls, but sometimes we have to see if our institutions set them off.
Salron (NA)
: Switch Lite is intended for people who don't give a shit about any of the removed features It's meant to be used like a 3DS, you wouldn't use a pro controller or joycons with this The loss of most features doesn't matter for this design. You might think "what market could they be trying to appeal to with this?" It's called Japan. Not to mention it will have the same specs, though supposedly it will get a cpu and storage upgrade. My only real concern is with the rumble, they claim it doesn't have HD rumble, but does that mean it has regular rumble? Because some moons in super mario odyssey for example require rumble to find, aswell as other games that require rumble sometimes. Maybe they'll patch in a visual queue or something, who knows.
> [{quoted}](name=Salron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FKNQKJ49,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-11T15:13:49.031+0000) > > Switch Lite is intended for people who don't give a shit about any of the removed features > It's meant to be used like a 3DS, you wouldn't use a pro controller or joycons with this > > The loss of most features doesn't matter for this design. > You might think "what market could they be trying to appeal to with this?" It's called Japan. > Not to mention it will have the same specs, though supposedly it will get a cpu and storage upgrade. > My only real concern is with the rumble, they claim it doesn't have HD rumble, but does that mean it has regular rumble? Because some moons in super mario odyssey for example require rumble to find, aswell as other games that require rumble sometimes. Maybe they'll patch in a visual queue or something, who knows. The problem with the switch lite is that some games will no longer be compatible with it because of the limitations of its hardware or the lack of joycons. If you end up buying a joycon down the road to play a certain game, you'll end up paying 270 for the system. Basically, the current switch is $200 already with a $70 joycon and $30 in accessories, features, and a larger screen. I think the lower initial costs will just bait people into buying it while they miss out on the other really great things that make the switch amazing.
: > [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FKNQKJ49,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-11T12:05:44.390+0000) > > I like that idea better than making a downgraded Switch. I wonder what will change for a powerful switch, will it play more high end games like those of the PS4? Probably won't be a huge difference. It'll be like the 3ds and new 3ds. A couple not too profitable exclusives and then it'll just run normal switch games better.
> [{quoted}](name=A Swarm of Koala,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FKNQKJ49,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2019-07-11T12:35:01.391+0000) > > Probably won't be a huge difference. It'll be like the 3ds and new 3ds. A couple not too profitable exclusives and then it'll just run normal switch games better. Then it's not worth the upgrade, unless they force you to upgrade with what they did to the new 3DS where they stopped making games that weren't supported for the new 3DS.
: > [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FKNQKJ49,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-11T12:05:44.390+0000) > > The regular switch is more durable than this one because you can replace parts if they break. The price of a console is the least of your concerns for the cost of gaming. The real cost goes into buying the games. > > It's not a replacement for the DS, it's an alternative. If they really did replace the DS, they would stop making games for it, but they still keep making them. That's literally exactly what Nintendo is doing, they are removing features and making a cheaper console. If you don't like the TV mode on your current switch, then don't use it. It can function just fine as a permanent hand held console, but the current one has a larger screen and detatchable joycons. > > I like that idea better than making a downgraded Switch. I wonder what will change for a powerful switch, will it play more high end games like those of the PS4? if a nintendo switch breaks there is a warranty on it and I have sent in two wiiu handheld devices at least to let you know that Nintendo does not charge much for repair.
> [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FKNQKJ49,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-11T12:28:41.214+0000) > > if a nintendo switch breaks there is a warranty on it and I have sent in two wiiu handheld devices at least to let you know that Nintendo does not charge much for repair. If it's within warranty, then sure. If it is out of it, you might not be as lucky. Depending on the issues, it will cost $50+ for a repair and if they can't repair it, they will send you a refurbished one without any of your files at their cost + shipping. The point is this, if you can replace the joycons, that's less riskier for your console than having it sent over to Nintendo, especially if it's non detachable which will mean it will probably be non repairable.
: sorry if it can save me money and not break as easily due to the SMALL CHILDREN IN MY HOME THAT LOVE NINTENDO GAMES. Then I will buy it. Nintendo is always solid on the products. Stop complaining.
> [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FKNQKJ49,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-11T11:59:29.690+0000) > > sorry if it can save me money and not break as easily due to the SMALL CHILDREN IN MY HOME THAT LOVE NINTENDO GAMES. Then I will buy it. Nintendo is always solid on the products. Stop complaining. The regular switch is more durable than this one because you can replace parts if they break. The price of a console is the least of your concerns for the cost of gaming. The real cost goes into buying the games. > [{quoted}](name=Jaspers,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FKNQKJ49,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-11T11:59:42.109+0000) > > It's a replacement for the DS. Comparative price point and has Pokemon on it, which is traditionally a hand held game. That's all. They aren't trying to make the console cheaper by removing a feature. They are taking their traditional home console plus handheld and making it 1 unit/platform. It's not a replacement for the DS, it's an alternative. If they really did replace the DS, they would stop making games for it, but they still keep making them. That's literally exactly what Nintendo is doing, they are removing features and making a cheaper console. If you don't like the TV mode on your current switch, then don't use it. It can function just fine as a permanent hand held console, but the current one has a larger screen and detatchable joycons. > [{quoted}](name=Tecness0,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FKNQKJ49,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-11T12:01:12.020+0000) > > Not to mention, they are planning on releasing a more powerful version of the switch eventually as well. I like that idea better than making a downgraded Switch. I wonder what will change for a powerful switch, will it play more high end games like those of the PS4?
Rioter Comments
: Lux and Sylas
I'd forget about Ezreal too if I seen such a hot chained up chiseled daddy like Sylas do a little dance for me in a private show.
: 10 game chat restriction
Yeah don't talk anymore in game...ever. you can't go a few minutes without being rude to your players.
Rioter Comments
: ''You have no right to talk because you're Bard top''
Once upon a time, Soraka top and Sona and Lulu mid were viable. Nami mid was never really taking off, but I still used to beat Zed and pre rework Akali with her. Also now we have Karma top/mid, Pyke top/mid (not anymore though rip), Tahm top, and for a brief spell Yuumi mid. Support can sometimes make it on their own, but definitely will not thrive if people grieve for off meta picks.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Bent Pixels,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XltTGGrV,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-10T19:07:40.766+0000) > > I am the inter. This game is for fucking degenerates Then stop playing League of Legends.
: Ive been super inactive on the boards over the summer. And I genuenly like the game more.
: Um....
Big spender.
: This game is not doing very well for my depression.
Don't play this game if it gives you undue stress. It's not worth it.
: Why play Xerath when you just get banned for being good
If you get 30 accounts banned for scripting, that probably means you are scripting or doing something against the rules to warrant that many account bans.
: Ok guys. I finish management training in a week and get my own drug store to run.
I don't need to give you advice; I have faith in your abilities! ^_^
Manxxom (NA)
: When the toxic yasuo says your trash but you say "no u"
I don't respond, and then this makes them crumble into oblivion. Usually, they try to spam pings to get my attention, but then they sorta wilt when I mute everything. What also happens is you get to see them stop moving or attacking to try to type something out to you, but sweet sweet silence reaches your ears.
Rioter Comments
Show more

How Do You Meta

Level 189 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion